omg, balance changes

omg, balance changes

in PvP

Posted by: reikken.4961

reikken.4961

And changes that people have been asking for for months
I can’t believe it. Is this this real life?

omg, balance changes

in PvP

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

15% on deathly chill isn’t enough

omg, balance changes

in PvP

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

No. Bc these changes are a joke.

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

omg, balance changes

in PvP

Posted by: shrek.1046

shrek.1046

Still nothing on Search and Rescue.

omg, balance changes

in PvP

Posted by: Silberfederling.9302

Silberfederling.9302

oh wait for the next hotfix
-thief aa is too low: 42%
- rev is too high: -42%
-scrapper has to low survivability: 400 healingpower
in stealth
-reaper condi dmg was nerved: cd reduction for ds by 50% and dmg boostet for aa by 50%
-warrior removed from game
- dh stoned to death by forum mob so removed as well
any more salt?

omg, balance changes

in PvP

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

its not even a straight 15% damage nerf, the base damage is untouched, 15% only on the modifier.

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

omg, balance changes

in PvP

Posted by: FrizzFreston.5290

FrizzFreston.5290

Well, this balance change was in since yesterday. It just didn’t make it in the patch notes.

Which obviously no one noticed, because who the hell actually checks their stats in PvP.
So much for serious PvPers.

“It isn’t working!” CL4P-TP
Ingame Name: Guardian Erik

omg, balance changes

in PvP

Posted by: Zenos Osgorma.2936

Zenos Osgorma.2936

nothing will ever be changed about it stop whining a atleast try to practice interrputing the druid/ranger before he sets up a double res by stacking on the ranger before the pet teleports the further away the ranger the more time it’ll take you to counter the double res , so keep tabs on it and keep the pressure up to prevent fast res.

it has a shout Que and a travel delay (if the pet is far away from the downed) that should be plenty of time to stop Tunneling visioning cleaving a downed body , ranged Aoe or traps/bows or eles are enough to counter / pressure a tele res.

omg, balance changes

in PvP

Posted by: warherox.7943

warherox.7943

nothing will ever be changed about it stop whining a atleast try to practice interrputing the druid/ranger before he sets up a double res by stacking on the ranger before the pet teleports the further away the ranger the more time it’ll take you to counter the double res , so keep tabs on it and keep the pressure up to prevent fast res.

it has a shout Que and a travel delay (if the pet is far away from the downed) that should be plenty of time to stop Tunneling visioning cleaving a downed body , ranged Aoe or traps/bows or eles are enough to counter / pressure a tele res.

It just needs a range nerf tbh.

Doctor Beetus – Burst Engi Maguuma
twitch.tv/doctorbeetus

omg, balance changes

in PvP

Posted by: Zenos Osgorma.2936

Zenos Osgorma.2936

It just needs a range nerf tbh.

thats the pets lesh range and longer the lesh the better as it takes the pet longer to Travel , though if the pet is swapped next to the ranger and the downed player is near the pet it makes for a quicker res with way lower Delay.

a tad more complex than nurf the range as the Range is the Pets average distance 1200/1500 yards any closer to the druid would mean Even fast Res reaction times and i don’t think thats the answer you’d have to counter or react even quicker to prevent a double res.

on the other side of things its all about postioning , if you know the ranger has Search and rescue people need to keep in range of the ranger to be prepaired to React putting yourself too far away isn’t a Skill issue its a player issue.

just like not postioning yourself to counter a leap or a Longbow RF ect being at the correct distance makes easy work of S&R and the ranger attempting the double res keep within 500-600yards or leap range with a hammer or some Aoe interruption/hard condi pressure the downed might get up but the hard condi counter or Interruption stops any chance of the ranger/druid from recovering easly during this time a simple T-target and Damage burst downs a ranger as you’ve drained him of S&R+his stability and most of his condi clears , leaving only CA form to escape or staff 3 asteral wisp .

its highly counterable and easy to pull off if the ranger gets the chance to do so a huge double edged sword.

omg, balance changes

in PvP

Posted by: Pyriall.1683

Pyriall.1683

It’s simple…Deathly Chill should have lost either the movement impairing or the ability recharge portion of the condition. It shouldn’t get to take an already ridiculously strong condition AND add damage to it. Even if they nerfed it by 15%. It’s still an over budget ability.

omg, balance changes

in PvP

Posted by: Hammerguard.9834

Hammerguard.9834

Meanwhile the two top classes were still untouched. Anet wants faster paced meta but the first thing they nerf is damage.

… I still want tengu.

omg, balance changes

in PvP

Posted by: Fnix.5608

Fnix.5608

Chill is just insane. Lets all play necros! Chill all around!

http://nox.no – Norse Oil eXpedition

omg, balance changes

in PvP

Posted by: Crinn.7864

Crinn.7864

It’s simple…Deathly Chill should have lost either the movement impairing or the ability recharge portion of the condition. It shouldn’t get to take an already ridiculously strong condition AND add damage to it. Even if they nerfed it by 15%. It’s still an over budget ability.

“over budget”

There are many abilities in this game that do a multitude of things.

The only excessive thing on chill was the movement speed redux. We already have cripple.
Besides removing the CD redux of chill would make non-reaper chill nothing more than a glorified cripple.

Sanity is for the weak minded.
YouTube

omg, balance changes

in PvP

Posted by: Crinn.7864

Crinn.7864

Meanwhile the two top classes were still untouched. Anet wants faster paced meta but the first thing they nerf is damage.

Faster paced within moderation. They want fights to be dynamic, but that doesn’t mean the game has to be a nuke fest.

Sanity is for the weak minded.
YouTube

omg, balance changes

in PvP

Posted by: Jekkt.6045

Jekkt.6045

now we only need a precision strike nerf, a scrapper survivability or damage nerf and then we might get close to a state where all of the 4 pvp classes are “balanced”.

Ex player of PeanutButterJellyTime, Heavenly Annoying and Visceral Gaming.

omg, balance changes

in PvP

Burtnik.5218

now we only need a precision strike nerf rework, a scrapper survivability or damage nerf and then we might get close to a state where all of the 4 pvp classes are “balanced”.

Fixed for ya. Double stab on dodge has to go as well.

omg, balance changes

in PvP

Posted by: Jekkt.6045

Jekkt.6045

it doesn’t need a rework. change it to each projectile that hits the same target deals 20% less damage. 100%, 80% and 60% if you hit one player with 3, 3x 100% if it’s 3 different players.

Ex player of PeanutButterJellyTime, Heavenly Annoying and Visceral Gaming.

omg, balance changes

in PvP

Posted by: Zintrothen.1056

Zintrothen.1056

Hey, at least they made SOME changes to an actual OP skill and trait!

Now to rework Scrapper hammer, nerf their sustain and/or damage output (sustain preferably); reduce Herald sustain and/or damage output (damage preferably) etc.

Or you could actually revert most of the ridiculous power creep that came with the xpac. Too much boon spam, too much condi spam, too much CC spam, too much of too much. I’m so glad they actually NERFED some things today.

omg, balance changes

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Top two classes are rev and reaper. At least they gave a nerf on one of them.

omg, balance changes

in PvP

Posted by: EdgarMTanaka.7291

EdgarMTanaka.7291

Well, this balance change was in since yesterday. It just didn’t make it in the patch notes.

Which obviously no one noticed, because who the hell actually checks their stats in PvP.
So much for serious PvPers.

I may be wrong but I do not beleave that since there was an update on the game so this was a new small patch, also I noticed how much damage the Bristleback did yesterday so iether it was not nerfed enough or the nerf when live with the latest patch.

I havent been hit by it yet but Chill nerf was not good enough IMO. Also as a scrapper main I do wonder why there wasnt a nerf to scrapper since there is so many complaints specificly about the hammer?

Member of Alpha Swedish Gaming Community – http://www.alphas.se/
Guild Leader of Alpha Sgc [ASGC]

omg, balance changes

in PvP

Burtnik.5218

it doesn’t need a rework. change it to each projectile that hits the same target deals 20% less damage. 100%, 80% and 60% if you hit one player with 3, 3x 100% if it’s 3 different players.

It does. Just like sword 3. Losing damage in groupfights is not fun, ya know? Imagine your skills dealing 66% less damage to some guy just bc his teammates shows up.

reduce Herald sustain

Herald sustain is nothing special at all compared to scrapper. If you feed herald and heal them to full hp then its l2p issue on your part.

omg, balance changes

in PvP

Posted by: Sigmoid.7082

Sigmoid.7082

So nerfing a condition for everyone because one class and one elite spec has a trait that makes I cause damage?

omg, balance changes

in PvP

Posted by: Slim.3024

Slim.3024

So nerfing a condition for everyone because one class and one elite spec has a trait that makes I cause damage?

You are the second guy who can’t read. He said Deathly Chill should have lost part of its condition meaning that a Necro who decided to pick up the trait would have its chill only deal damage in trade.

Chill in itself without the trait would do what it has always done.

omg, balance changes

in PvP

Posted by: Sigmoid.7082

Sigmoid.7082

You are the second guy who can’t read. He said Deathly Chill should have lost part of its condition meaning that a Necro who decided to pick up the trait would have its chill only deal damage in trade.

Chill in itself without the trait would do what it has always done.

Well it’s not like it was worded to be explicitly clear.

omg, balance changes

in PvP

Posted by: Teutos.8620

Teutos.8620

I’m still very happy, that we finally got some balance changes.
This is the kind of shaving I’m hoping for to get frequently in the future.

Thank you ArenaNet for the Balance Changes!

Next ‘target’ should be:

• Scrapper Survivability
EU – Multiple times #1 SoloQ pre Dec 2014 (pure MMR based ladder)
Primoridal (S1) & Exalted (S2) & Illustrious (S3) Legend

omg, balance changes

in PvP

Posted by: lichtquant.1490

lichtquant.1490

Next ‘target’ should be:

• Scrapper Survivability

… NOOOOOOOO

Just kidding, I main engi and find it ridiculous myself that I even got some things baseline on scrapper with patch of January without having to trait for it, resulting in even more power-creep…

Oni Ma Gon/Zepharion/Slonjeh/Niphdanoq/Sarodakh/Ghinsondir/Shoniistav/Vauh Konstanth
You Are Crowfood Now [KRAA]

omg, balance changes

in PvP

Posted by: shagwell.1349

shagwell.1349

It doesn’t feel more balanced now.
And can we finally get a separated queue for solo?

[orz] below mediocre – we sponsor Arenanet
Piken Square EU, maybe soon on your server.

omg, balance changes

in PvP

Posted by: Supreme.3164

Supreme.3164

Top two classes are rev and reaper. At least they gave a nerf on one of them.

The nerfs are still not close to be enough…this is merely a slap on the wrist , the meta is nothing but condi spam, it’s unbearable between reapers/druid and scrappers every fight is nothing more than CC/condi spam , a brainless gameplay

omg, balance changes

in PvP

Posted by: shagwell.1349

shagwell.1349

wonder when they hit revenants with a big nerf bat

[orz] below mediocre – we sponsor Arenanet
Piken Square EU, maybe soon on your server.

omg, balance changes

in PvP

Posted by: Slim.3024

Slim.3024

Scrapper should have been the first profession to nerf actually, yet it seems like they do not agree with me on that.

omg, balance changes

in PvP

Posted by: brannigan.9831

brannigan.9831

now we only need a precision strike nerf, a scrapper survivability or damage nerf and then we might get close to a state where all of the 4 pvp classes are “balanced”.

You trying to be funny the last time I checked there were nine classes. What a sad fail by A-net.

omg, balance changes

in PvP

Posted by: Pyriall.1683

Pyriall.1683

“over budget”

There are many abilities in this game that do a multitude of things.

The only excessive thing on chill was the movement speed redux. We already have cripple.
Besides removing the CD redux of chill would make non-reaper chill nothing more than a glorified cripple.

I’m pretty sure I stated the change would apply to taking the deathly chill trait. Not chill itself. If you take Deathly Chill for chill to do damage it should remove one of the other effects of the condition.

There are more than a few traits which are “over budget”. They’re also the same abilities which make certain classes broken. Take a look at the big 3:

1. Scrapper-All in one offensive/defensive abilities
2. Revenant-Shiro-Utilities
3. Reaper-Deathly Chill

omg, balance changes

in PvP

Posted by: shion.2084

shion.2084

Scrapper should have been the first profession to nerf actually, yet it seems like they do not agree with me on that.

I’m seeing a lot more guardians / necros/ rev’s / druids in my matches then scrappers. I wonder what the actual stats show for number of participants by class.

omg, balance changes

in PvP

Posted by: Crimson Shi.5047

Crimson Shi.5047

I see more reapers, druids, scrappers, dh, daredevils, and heralds then others oh and the odd mesmer

omg, balance changes

in PvP

Posted by: Matisse.9356

Matisse.9356

I think Anet needs to nerf all classes but ele, as I am currently playing that class.
I’ll send a notification as soon as I decide to use another class so corrections can be made to cater to my needs.

omg, balance changes

in PvP

Posted by: Loop.8106

Loop.8106

It does. Just like sword 3. Losing damage in groupfights is not fun, ya know? Imagine your skills dealing 66% less damage to some guy just bc his teammates shows up.

reduce Herald sustain

Herald sustain is nothing special at all compared to scrapper. If you feed herald and heal them to full hp then its l2p issue on your part.

Can you please stop defending revs in every thread? They are ridicolously overtuned and needs nerfing. If not the dmg, nerf the mobility or vise versa. They are just too versitile at the moment.

Optimise [OP]

omg, balance changes

in PvP

Posted by: Ananeos.4587

Ananeos.4587

oh wait for the next hotfix
-thief aa is too low: 42%
- rev is too high: -42%
-scrapper has to low survivability: 400 healingpower
in stealth
-reaper condi dmg was nerved: cd reduction for ds by 50% and dmg boostet for aa by 50%
-warrior removed from game
- dh stoned to death by forum mob so removed as well
any more salt?

You forgot the regular 50% cut on some important trait that mesmers need to function.

Hailsec – Asuran Mesmer | EVOS
Zraiyya – Asuran Elementalist | EVOS
Akkodi – Asuran Engineer | EVOS

omg, balance changes

in PvP

Burtnik.5218

reduce Herald sustain

Can you please stop defending revs in every thread? They are ridicolously overtuned and needs nerfing. If not the dmg, nerf the mobility or vise versa. They are just too versitile at the moment.

“Double stab on dodge has to go”

“Stop defending revenant”

Forum logic. Okay, im outta here before i catch something.. i bet warrior is op as well

omg, balance changes

in PvP

Posted by: Varezenem.2813

Varezenem.2813

reduce Herald sustain

Paper complaints about scissors?

Senbu Ren[Wind]
Herald of Ventari

omg, balance changes

in PvP

Posted by: Loop.8106

Loop.8106

reduce Herald sustain

Forum logic. Okay, im outta here before i catch something.. i bet warrior is op as well

No, Warriors are kitten. The fact that you don’t find Revenants vastly overtuned is just mind-blowing.

Optimise [OP]

omg, balance changes

in PvP

Posted by: Varezenem.2813

Varezenem.2813

reduce Herald sustain

No, Warriors are kitten. The fact that you don’t find Revenants vastly overtuned is just mind-blowing.

Are you aware that you are playing one of the least efficient professions against revenants?

Senbu Ren[Wind]
Herald of Ventari

omg, balance changes

in PvP

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

reduce Herald sustain

I’ve been running a Rev with Scholar runes and Zerker trying to pump out every last ounce of Damage from it. Still not in the realm of Berzerker Warrior or DH. So saying “vastly overtuned” is really a stretch.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

omg, balance changes

in PvP

Posted by: XxsdgxX.8109

XxsdgxX.8109

reduce Herald sustain

Please just stop dude

Stella Truth Seeker