sPvP need more "Battlegrounds"

in PvP

Posted by: Devolution.5716

Devolution.5716

sPvP is the same well its just the same again and again there is no capture the flag or anything like all against all or something like that. Only capture the bases again and again…

I would like some capture the flag, FFA and something i thought could be funny a DotA kinda BG ;p if guys think the same then lets make sure Anet sees this and if u think i’ve missed a BG post it ^^

Regards Devolutionz

in PvP

Posted by: R E F L H E X.8413

R E F L H E X.8413

Guildwars has a bigger problem it’s called an identity crisis of epic proportions.

It needs to fix this first then move on to some extra “side” battleground. The main ones are missing.

I must’ve missed the sign that said it was a fire sale.

in PvP

Posted by: cursed.5619

cursed.5619

capture the flag would be good. It would encourage people to try other builds specifically for the purpose of flag running.

in PvP

Posted by: tom.7468

tom.7468

indeed only 3 maps get old very fast in my opinion would love to see some more.

in PvP

Posted by: TrinityX.4579

TrinityX.4579

Give it some time, the game is still new. They’ll add more game modes eventually.

in PvP

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

I don’t see new modes being implemented soon, as long as you’d like them to be decently balanced. We’ll probably see new maps, but they will still be capture and hold + specific mechanic.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in PvP

Posted by: Derps.7421

Derps.7421

I would want to see a game mode where it is protect your bomb on its way to the enemy’s base while stopping your enemy’s bomb from reaching your base. Kinda like tf2

Dr. Professor Evil – Engi
Stunned Girls Can’t Say No <Hawt>

in PvP

Posted by: Beef.3072

Beef.3072

Casual CTF would be very fun but the only mode that would work for tournament play IMO is king of the hill, very similar to how the game works in Halo. That would be a great addition and would fit the system perfectly. Any other game modes would force teams to switch up their line-up way to much for just 1 game. For casual hot join games tho new modes would be pretty sweet.

(edited by Beef.3072)

in PvP

Posted by: antsalol.4601

antsalol.4601

capture the flag? k brb rerolling thief/engineer for passive swiftness.

in PvP

Posted by: sakibomb.4036

sakibomb.4036

I agree with Derps, protecting a bomb to blowup a keep could be fun.

I’d also love some form of a CTF game, and team deathmatch.

While those would be on my list for things first.. I’d also just be extremely happy with more maps.