season 6 your thoughts

season 6 your thoughts

in PvP

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

if you would like to just rant, talk about op/up, discuss the new pip mechanic or just troll and derail now is your chance.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

season 6 your thoughts

in PvP

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

Queue times will probably be hell since they nerfed the rewards for the “not rly pvp players” like asc armor and transmute stones as well as dyes. Also doesn’t look like there’ll be new Llama or titles so yeah idk population will feel really low?

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

season 6 your thoughts

in PvP

Posted by: DaShi.1368

DaShi.1368

I’m going to get ahead of everyone else and start complaining about matchmaking now!

Every game I will win is because of my skill.
Every game I will lose is because of my teammates.
If it won’t be for bad luck, I’ll have no luck at all.

season 6 your thoughts

in PvP

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

Warrior will be op.
Medi Guard varients will be strong (not as op as warrior)
Power reaper will be op
Ele will be stuck in d/f menders for another season
Ranger will probably run menders gs/staff with tiger for burst
Revenant will run ventari until people realize its not meta
Thief will still be top tier roamer
Engi will probably switch to condi builds
Mesmer will still poop out condis

The only thing that has made me angry recently is Anet putting bandaid fixes on ele scepter and offhand dagger without addressing the issues with those weapon sets. They think reducing cooldowns on skills will somehow make the weaponset viable.

Bad Elementalist

season 6 your thoughts

in PvP

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

I’m predicting even more guards and warriors. And overall I think they will be even more effective with even less thought put into them than they were in S5.

season 6 your thoughts

in PvP

Posted by: Crinn.7864

Crinn.7864

Power reaper will be op

Somehow, I doubt it.

Sanity is for the weak minded.
YouTube

season 6 your thoughts

in PvP

Posted by: Exedore.6320

Exedore.6320

Same as last season.

DH didn’t change much, still going be the faceroll build for most skill levels. Solo/duo restriction is still around, so expect continued toxicity and less teamwork.

Kirrena Rosenkreutz

season 6 your thoughts

in PvP

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

Welcome back to GuildWarriors2. Everyone will just stack warriors because they are good in any quantity on a team and don’t have a real “counter” while being easy as sin to play.

Not much else will change in the meta. You might see more burst druids, and more engies (now better vs. condi) and slightly fewer thieves (less OP, but still a great carry class). You still won’t see many revs, as the “new” bunker build is really not that great.

season 6 your thoughts

in PvP

Posted by: Supreme.3164

Supreme.3164

Warrior will be op.
Medi Guard varients will be strong (not as op as warrior)
Power reaper will be op
Ele will be stuck in d/f menders for another season
Ranger will probably run menders gs/staff with tiger for burst
Revenant will run ventari until people realize its not meta
Thief will still be top tier roamer
Engi will probably switch to condi builds
Mesmer will still poop out condis

The only thing that has made me angry recently is Anet putting bandaid fixes on ele scepter and offhand dagger without addressing the issues with those weapon sets. They think reducing cooldowns on skills will somehow make the weaponset viable.

The CD reductions were just sprinkle in the eye..nothing more, the weapon set is still useless post HoT and will remain so, they are not baindaid fixes because anet never had intention to change ele in the first place

P.S mender gs/staff tiger?…I doubt anybody with that build would get past silver at most if lucky

season 6 your thoughts

in PvP

Posted by: beatthedown.2651

beatthedown.2651

Not too excited because braindead passives are still too strong. Gotta play Mender GS Tiger for the lolz, maybe other pets will work too, which is nice.

Top 10 ranks will loose value from season to season because there won’t be ESL players anymore.

With the recent changes to rewards they completely buried my hopes for this gamemode – not because I play for rewards, but they took away an opportubity to attract new pvpers.

At least they should have fixed decay now. The old system was awful.

season 6 your thoughts

in PvP

Supreme.3164

Not too excited because braindead passives are still too strong. Gotta play Mender GS Tiger for the lolz, maybe other pets will work too, which is nice.

Top 10 ranks will loose value from season to season because there won’t be ESL players anymore.

With the recent changes to rewards they completely buried my hopes for this gamemode – not because I play for rewards, but they took away an opportubity to attract new pvpers.

Since when do pvpers need ascended armour?

season 6 your thoughts

in PvP

Posted by: beatthedown.2651

beatthedown.2651

Since when do pvpers need ascended armour?

Err should have written players instead of pvpers. Not everyone plays only one gamemode. Especially when there is only conquest…

season 6 your thoughts

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

- There will be more bunkering and less roamers due to changes to maps, no meaninful changes to bruisers/bunkers and the fact that thief got nerfed/lol @ rev buffs/lol @ shatter mes. I swear the recent direction Anet took is all about roamers hate.
Still gonna be 123791287391273921739 dhs vs 2138201830182038012830182 wars, Anet didn’t do anything to address issues with those classes.

- hopefully quality of matchmaking will be better at higher ranks otherwise i might quit pvp all together (i have 0 interest sitting in full gold team as only plat vs almost full team of top 5 players and then lose stupid amount of rating for such matches).

- the (pure) pve horde that was afking in low ranks for easy armor will be gone probably so the quality of matches might actually change but with a twist: you won’t have people afk at spawn but due to lack of population and MM attempting to create fast matches you will still have extremely lopsided matches.

- IF Anet does implement changes related to rating gains based on how close the match was, the ratings overall will probably inflate a bit.

- there will be still farming of low ranks at 5 am for nr.1-5 ranks, paying for losses/wins, sniping, dodging queues with good players, griefing etc. because it never gets addressed by customer support by the looks of it.

- maybe, just maybe the amount of alt accounts afking at higher ranks will decrease due to min. required matches played and queue times/match quality will improve but i am not optimistic here.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

(edited by Cynz.9437)

season 6 your thoughts

in PvP

Crinn.7864

- There will be more bunkering and less roamers due to

What meta are you playing in? There are no bunkers in this meta, and there has never been a better time to be a roamer.

YouTube

season 6 your thoughts

in PvP

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

Meh

15 flying quaggans.

season 6 your thoughts

in PvP

Posted by: NotASmurf.1725

NotASmurf.1725

What meta are you playing in? There are no bunkers in this meta, and there has never been a better time to be a roamer.

What would you call a mender druid, paladin/mender scrapper, mender ele, sage chrono, rabid warrior? These are all bunkers.

Don’t want to be mean, but are you playing in NA bronze?

season 6 your thoughts

in PvP

Crinn.7864

What would you call a mender druid, paladin/mender scrapper, mender ele, sage chrono, rabid warrior? These are all bunkers.

No I just have standards about what is defined as a “bunker” Bruiser != bunker, but it seems people don’t differentiate the two anymore.

Mender Sw/d + Staff Druid, and scrapper are the only things that are bunkers. Mender Ele is heavy support but that’s not a bunker.

Chrono and Warrior are not bunkers by any means, they don’t function in that role.

But yes my MMR is so low that I get put in matches with Nos, Paul, OE, misc PZ guys, etc.

YouTube

season 6 your thoughts

in PvP

Posted by: mrauls.6519

mrauls.6519

Still going to be facing hella duo queues. I hope I can carry.

I hope.

#LifeofaSoloQueuer #Lonely

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

season 6 your thoughts

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

No I just have standards about what is defined as a “bunker” Bruiser != bunker, but it seems people don’t differentiate the two anymore.

Mender Sw/d + Staff Druid, and scrapper are the only things that are bunkers. Mender Ele is heavy support but that’s not a bunker.

Chrono and Warrior are not bunkers by any means, they don’t function in that role.

But yes my MMR is so low that I get put in matches with Nos, Paul, OE, misc PZ guys, etc.

I said bunkering, not bunkers. Bunkering means sitting on point 24/7 and enrage team fights, as opposed to roaming. And as side note, today’s bruisers are times and times more bunkery than old-fashioned pre-Hot bunkers. Reading is hard.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

season 6 your thoughts

in PvP

Posted by: Nightshade.2570

Nightshade.2570

My friend and I, are debating if there is a reason for us to play six, based on how little seems to have changed since five. Honestly, we were going to gear up our characters with ascended armor but now that we have to craft it we arent really interested in that .

We are trying to find a reason, since we have the backpieces for a few seasons now, and have gotten what the chest rewards offer, any reason to go into six. The current meta, and balance are not very fun to play in either.

This is hard as we both love PvP but it is only a matter of time before they squash playing ranked with your friends to. So on that note we are considering exploring other options.

The poll that used your class data to help with matchmaking was shot down so the thrill of trying out a class this season that perhaps we hadn’t is gone to as generally we will just get smashed at our current MMR on something new.

I am just uncertain about it and figure I will see how it goes, give it a chance but, as much as I love this game and I love PvP I am having trouble staying positive at this point as I ussually am.

Perhaps just an off day for me.

season 6 your thoughts

in PvP

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

queue times/match quality will improve but i am not optimistic here.

Definitely not optimistic here either. They’ve basically added no motivation to play S6 since the titles are the same, the shards are severely limited AND require PvE crafting to buy ascended armor, less xmute stones, less dyes etc

There’s pretty much no way S6 will have more people than S5 but that’s a given since the rewards were so good in S5.

Depending on how they “fix” matchmaking (eg. 2 legends vs plat+golds), the legends could also be waiting forever in queue OR we still get matchmaking that is lopsided if they don’t fix it at all.

There’s also the problem where less people playing = less rating to go around which can be seen NA vs EU in S5 where EU ratings were higher simply due to a far more active playerbase number. With less “non real PvP players” around to pad ratings, it will make the legend/plat climb a LOT harder imo.

We’ll see.

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

season 6 your thoughts

in PvP

Supreme.3164

I said bunkering, not bunkers. Bunkering means sitting on point 24/7 and enrage team fights, as opposed to roaming. And as side note, today’s bruisers are times and times more bunkery than old-fashioned pre-Hot bunkers. Reading is hard.

Not
Even the bruisers you speak of…can’t hold 24/7 vs 2 people like in the past, you must have noticed that even ESL matches now are nothing more than zerg rush from point to point. Effectively anything resembling a point holder vs multiple foes..is dead

(edited by Supreme.3164)

season 6 your thoughts

in PvP

Posted by: Reaper Alim.4176

Reaper Alim.4176

My thoughts on Season 6 as I start to reinstall GW2, after reseting my PC to factory settings….. I think it’s going to still be laughable as per the usual. I stopped caring about my loses way back when. After seeing the difference between GW2 and a actually dedicated PvP game like Smite back in Season 3 and Paragon in season 5. Those two are considered the lower end MOBAs too.

I’ll continue laughing and not caring about being in Bronze as a solo player. Untill ANet fix the match maker, and give us MOBA quality MM. ANet stop allowing classes to be stacked, like in most other high quality PvP games on the market. ANet stops allowing players who don’t have a minimal of 50 to 60 unranked wins into ranked, that is actually very low by competitive PvP standards outside of GW2. Most MOBAs will require you to do about 150 hours minimal in unranked, and that’s only if you are a good player and won most of your matches.

Other then that, I’ll just continue doing what I’ve been doing. Screwing around in GW2 some of the guild mates. While playing PvP competitively in other actually dedicated PvP games. That are worth the headache and hardwork Sorry ANet, I still like GW2. However how can you expect someone like me to take PvP in your game seriously. When you your self refuse to take PvP in your own game seriously. And add more broken and unbalanced PvP in favor of the PvEers and Raiders?

I maybe a troll with class.
But at least I admit it!
PoF guys get ready for PvE joys

season 6 your thoughts

in PvP

Posted by: Bugabuga.9721

Bugabuga.9721

So, aside from severely nerfed ascended vendor, are there any other rewards (that are not minis)? I was able to grind up the final year achievement, so technically don’t need any tickets any more. Skins for lesser cost of ascended ticket seem to be kinda meh (too purple). Anything new planned?

season 6 your thoughts

in PvP

Posted by: R O C.6574

R O C.6574

The poll has concluded! The final results (not including “Don’t Count My Vote”) are:

79.1% Yes, restrict ranked queue to one or two-player parties for Season 5.
20.9% No, do not restrict ranked queue to one or two-player parties for Season 5.

This means Ranked Arena will be restricted to solo players and two-player parties during Season 5. This change will not affect off-season Ranked Arena or Unranked Arena. After the end of Season 5 we will re-evaluate the experience and poll the community again to decide if the change should become permanent for all ranked seasons. Thanks for voting and we look forward to the changes coming to ranked play!

…So when do we get to vote again on team size in ranked??? Pls tell me Kitty Kitty Meow Meow didn’t convince you all to keep duo Q!! He doesn’t even play GW2 anymore

season 6 your thoughts

in PvP

Crinn.7864

There’s also the problem where less people playing = less rating to go around which can be seen NA vs EU in S5 where EU ratings were higher simply due to a far more active playerbase number. With less “non real PvP players” around to pad ratings, it will make the legend/plat climb a LOT harder imo.

That’s not how it works. The smaller the playerbase the higher the ratings.

Players climb rating up until they hit the point where they are consistently matched against players of equal or better skill. However skill isn’t equally distributed. Once your skill reaches a certain point the matchmaker can no longer consistently put you against equal or better players which means that once you reach that point your rating is only limited by how often you play. The less players there are the lower that critical point is.

There is no evidence that EU has a larger population.

YouTube

season 6 your thoughts

in PvP

Posted by: Reaper Alim.4176

Reaper Alim.4176

The poll has concluded! The final results (not including “Don’t Count My Vote”) are:

79.1% Yes, restrict ranked queue to one or two-player parties for Season 5.
20.9% No, do not restrict ranked queue to one or two-player parties for Season 5.

This means Ranked Arena will be restricted to solo players and two-player parties during Season 5. This change will not affect off-season Ranked Arena or Unranked Arena. After the end of Season 5 we will re-evaluate the experience and poll the community again to decide if the change should become permanent for all ranked seasons. Thanks for voting and we look forward to the changes coming to ranked play!

…So when do we get to vote again on team size in ranked??? Pls tell me Kitty Kitty Meow Meow didn’t convince you all to keep duo Q!! He doesn’t even play GW2 anymore

Kitty Kitty Meow did conditioned and convinced them to keep it. And like good sheep they all just fell in line without doing much if any critical thinking themselves. :trollface

I maybe a troll with class.
But at least I admit it!
PoF guys get ready for PvE joys

season 6 your thoughts

in PvP

Posted by: Kuya.6495

Kuya.6495

I’ll probably ignore the ascended armor this time and just buy the trinkets. I also wana get into top 250 and perhaps, legendary. I am expecting a lot more contentious matches with there being less clear cut op builds. The only thing about next season is that i expect to see revs even less unless that new bunker build is refined and probably more warriors.

season 6 your thoughts

in PvP

Posted by: Wargameur.6950

Wargameur.6950

I will play this season, just like the other seasons. Solo queuing with my thief and swapping to mesmer when I’m starting to fall. I suppose my goal will be to rank higher than last season gold 2. I’m aiming for early plat.

I’m secretly longing for the glorious forum title “I’m plat, you are not ? it’s an L2p issue”

main ~ Esper Jace (Thief )/ Ellundril Jiluan
(mesmer ) – EU [Teef]

season 6 your thoughts

in PvP

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

I’m actually pretty depressed, looking forward to another long season of stacked matches.

ANET hasn’t done much that’s convinced me that they are concerned about it.

Mesmerising Girl

(edited by Ithilwen.1529)

season 6 your thoughts

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

My prediction,
Anet’s implementation of no class swapping once the game starts is just a bandaid fix and a small one at that.

Players will still complain about class stacking and Anet wont fix it. If they did, more players would have voted “Yes” for profession queuing… the Yes vote loss by only 10%.

Other than the initial placement match fix, matchmaking will have the same quality issues S5 has because they haven’t done anything to fix that underlying problem.

DH will struggle to overcome Plat T3 division. Players below Gold T3 will still QQ about the “op traps”.
Wars are OP by every sense of the word.
Ele, Ranger, Nec will be tier 1

In S7, DH will get a nerf for no reason while getting buffed in “other core options” that wont help build diversity because Anet hasn’t understood HoT’s power creep.
Wars will be “in a good spot”
Ele will have some changes but they’ll still play the same meta support builds.
Thieves will be “in a good spot”.
Anet will be like, “Da heck do we do with revs?”.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

season 6 your thoughts

in PvP

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

game will continue to stagnate until the expansion comes out. as anet expects the expansion to increase the amount of active players.

gw2 will remain a merely ‘ok’ arena fighter, good for a few games whenever im a bit bored of BDO.

so, same as it ever was.

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

season 6 your thoughts

in PvP

Posted by: Ashyri.5426

Ashyri.5426

All I want to know is if they will implement some automated feature to prevent people from afking. For instance, it would be great if players that don’t engage in the fight (dealing dmg, receiving dmg, capping, decapping, etc) could be automatically banned for 24h from the league.

season 6 your thoughts

in PvP

Posted by: Altie.4571

Altie.4571

What do I expect?

As a lonely solo q guy, hell. Yeah that’s what I expect.

I should probably get back to practicing my Mesmer again. Since Thief was nerfed mes will become the top playmaker imo.

When scientists discover the center of the universe,
a lot of people will be disappointed they are not it.

season 6 your thoughts

in PvP

Posted by: Rodzynald.5897

Rodzynald.5897

I sense a lot of condition and mesmer/ranger/engineer comps. It gets very, veeeeeery hard to counter these comps as even when I build my guardian for all condi cleanses, I still got eaten with condi due to how quickly they can be re-applied.
Can’t quite tell how it will work out in the long run and I don’t think it will be good, but I still have a little hope it won’t be that bad, we shall see.

Guardian is meant for jolly crusading.

season 6 your thoughts

in PvP

Posted by: Patrick.2987

Patrick.2987

Since there are no tournaments and nothing to play for this might be the first season i don t play at all.

season 6 your thoughts

in PvP

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Game is a joke and so I treat it like one.

Get a Condi Trap Druid, spawn camp 1 person, use local chat while he dies, watch him rage quit, win 4v5…

Since he who must not be named decided to do what can’t be discussed, I’ve become one of those players who make you log out and play something else.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

season 6 your thoughts

in PvP

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

Game is a joke and so I treat it like one.

Get a Condi Trap Druid, spawn camp 1 person, use local chat while he dies, watch him rage quit, win 4v5…

Since he who must not be named decided to do what can’t be discussed, I’ve become one of those players who make you log out and play something else.

my hero

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

season 6 your thoughts

in PvP

Posted by: Kreweless.2196

Kreweless.2196

That’s not how it works. The smaller the playerbase the higher the ratings.

[…]

There is no evidence that EU has a larger population.

It’s really easy to show how you’re wrong here. You can look at the statistics and how the ratings spread on gw2efficiency.com. ArenaNet rates players based on their win/loss ratio relative to the rest of the active players. It’s designed to push the average player towards 1200.

The top 1% fall in Legendary, the top 10% in Platinum, and so on. If you have fewer players, it becomes tougher to climb — because there are fewer slots. You can see it when you compare ratings between NA and EU. The reason they have more players in platinum is because 10% of more is… more.

season 6 your thoughts

in PvP

Posted by: JTGuevara.9018

JTGuevara.9018

Nothing has changed. More of the same.

Powercreep is alive and well. Elite specs, conditions and passives will rule. People will keep using FOTM meta builds. No separate solo and team queues. No serious rework of skills and professions with respect to pvp. It also seems that solo-duo nonsense is going to be kept.

So…yup. A bust!

season 6 your thoughts

in PvP

Crinn.7864

The top 1% fall in Legendary, the top 10% in Platinum, and so on. If you have fewer players, it becomes tougher to climb — because there are fewer slots. You can see it when you compare ratings between NA and EU. The reason they have more players in platinum is because 10% of more is… more.

There is no guarantee that 1% will always fall in Legendary. Rating value is relative, the only constant is that the average is 1200.

The system does not ensure that 1% land in legendary, rather the Division benchmarks where set by Anet to be where they expected the 1% to be based on past seasons.

YouTube

season 6 your thoughts

in PvP

Posted by: Marxx.5021

Marxx.5021

For season 6 I would expect

- warrior wars 2
- not much fun if you are ele (one viable build only) or necro (free kill in solo q)
- bad match making (caused by class stacking, less ppl playing overall)
- anet focus on other game modes (BAU)

season 6 your thoughts

in PvP

Posted by: Kreweless.2196

Kreweless.2196

The system does not ensure that 1% land in legendary, rather the Division benchmarks where set by Anet to be where they expected the 1% to be based on past seasons.

You’re right the system doesn’t ensure that anyone lands anywhere. But an algorithm directs skill ratings when it gives and takes away points after wins and losses.

Go look at the data and see what you think.
gw2efficiency
• gw2armory NA / EU

I’m not saying that the system hardcaps the top 1% into Legendary; it directs skill rating movements, in aggregate. That’s why Top 100 players get 1-2 points for a win and lose 20-25 for a loss.

The system tries to normally distribute the player-base; it will only reserve severe shifts in skill rating to the tippy-top players. Why does EU have more players in Legendary? Is it because EU has better players? That wouldn’t fall in line with how we’ve seen the system act. They can only have more players in that league, because they have more players in total.

season 6 your thoughts

in PvP

Posted by: Mr Godlike.6098

Mr Godlike.6098

From my perspective:

1. Dev stated already that they are interested in automated tournaments. I really look forward to see what content they will make for 5-man premades.

2. Balance patch was giant led-down. Not only I won’t have many opportunities to play ele (can’t carry on mender d/f if I not in rev/necro duo) and I will have to fight same builds that happened around season 2 all over again..BOOOORING.

3.On the other hand devs are cleary seeking feedback on runes, sigils and amulets so something in meta might happen. I hope devs will make brave crazy ideas happen.

4.It’s obvious that devs by whole ascended buying thing will hurt pvp population but I somehow don’t care. I play gw when is pvp season and only my rating is motivating me to play.

5. It kinda makes me sad that anet is so slow in making new pro-league event. We have so many good players in EU that can’t really shine.

Was depressed ele…now depressed druid
Kawaleria (KW)

season 6 your thoughts

in PvP

JTGuevara.9018

Based on what I’m reading, condi engi and ranger builds will be used more often since they’ve been buffed.

….Just….great….

As if there wasn’t ENOUGH condi spam. Condi warr, condi necro, condi mes, condi rev, say hello to your new friends!!

PvP needs to slow the f- down. It is powercreeped to kingdom come. There can be no counterplay if the gameplay is absurdly fast. You don’t get enough time to respond to attacks. It all just becomes twitch based.

See, that is why I and many others left PvP. Those of us who played for years. It all just became like an fps. Whoever hits first wins. The Jun 2015 trait system change was the beginning of the end, HoT was catastrophic.

season 6 your thoughts

in PvP

JTGuevara.9018

Based on what I’m reading, condi engi and ranger builds will be used more often since they’ve been buffed.

….Just….great….

As if there wasn’t ENOUGH condi spam. Condi warr, condi necro, condi mes, condi rev, say hello to your new friends!!

PvP needs to slow the f- down. It is powercreeped to kingdom come. There can be no counterplay if the gameplay is absurdly fast. You don’t get enough time to respond to attacks. It all just becomes twitch based.

See, that is why I and many others left PvP. Those of us who played for years. It all just became like an fps. Whoever hits first wins. The Jun 2015 trait system change was the beginning of the end, HoT was catastrophic.

season 6 your thoughts

in PvP

Posted by: Abelisk.4527

Abelisk.4527

I’ll weigh in my predictions….

Elementalist: D/F Mender’s Auramancer
Engineer: Scrapper Hammer bunker
Guardian: Symbolic / Meditation
Mesmer: Condi Chronophantasma
Necromancer: Power booncorrupt
Ranger: Bunker Druid
Revenant: Not meta as a class
Thief: D/P
Warrior: Condi Mace/LB

Where have we seen this before? It’s so familiar…

season 6 your thoughts

in PvP

Crinn.7864

I’ll weigh in my predictions….

Elementalist: D/F Mender’s Auramancer
Engineer: Scrapper Hammer bunker
Guardian: Symbolic / Meditation
Mesmer: Condi Chronophantasma
Necromancer: Power booncorrupt
Ranger: Bunker Druid
Revenant: Not meta as a class
Thief: D/P
Warrior: Condi Mace/LB

Where have we seen this before? It’s so familiar…

Warriors will be running power GS + m/Sh. Condi lost it’s meta status awhile ago, LB in particular.

YouTube

season 6 your thoughts

in PvP

Posted by: Lalainnia.3598

Lalainnia.3598

I personally think ppl will see more ventari revs as the season goes on and hammer+m/SH power builds for warriors the cc between hammer and mace/shield is pretty insane especially on focus targets.

One thing is for sure there will be a lot of crying about necros overall damage in a pvp setting.