thief, mesmer and warrior are op

in PvP

Posted by: Lordrosicky.5813

Lordrosicky.5813

Everyone knows it.

Time to act. All fair minded players need to support this initiative. For too long have these professions kept the others down with their op kitten.

Warrior = too much sustain for the mad burst.
Thief = way too much sustain and evasion for the mad dps. It warps the game and is way too good.
Mesmer = too much invuln whilst they pump out passive condis.

My proposals:
Reduce pulmonary impact damage by 25%. Passive dps should not be so good when thief has a spammable insta cast ranged interrupt. Like really…
The shield block on mesmer needs fixing to not slow the enemy, it does way too much
Mesmer distortion is too long in duration. Increase cooldowm to 1 minute.
warrior is annoying. Reduce the damage of greatsword whirl by 25% and also f1 mace should not apply blind and 3 stacks of bleed not 4

these are minor nerfs. But they will help for fairness.

Character: Henry rank million/Duke Henry
Necromancer/Casual Warrior
[Team] Best WvW guild of all time. EASILY.

(edited by Lordrosicky.5813)

in PvP

Posted by: Gwaihir.1745

Gwaihir.1745

I’m just tired of beating on tempests all day even if it’s a won game.

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Everyone knows it.

Time to act. All fair minded players need to support this initiative. For too long have these professions kept the others down with their op kitten.

Thief = way too much sustain and evasion for the mad dps. It warps the game and is way too good.

My proposals:
Reduce pulmonary impact damage by 25%. Passive dps should not be so good when thief has a spammable insta cast ranged interrupt. Like really…
The shield block on mesmer needs fixing to not slow the enemy, it does way too much
warrior is annoying. Reduce the damage of greatsword whirl by 25% and also f1 mace should not apply blind and 3 stacks of bleed not 4

where?

also it is not passive if you have to actively interrupt something~
it is not spammable due to ini limitation~

hi Henry~

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

Posted by: phokus.8934

phokus.8934

I’m pretty sure the OP isn’t playing with a full deck of cards, if you know what I mean.

I post from a phone so please excuse any references to ducks or any other auto corrections.

in PvP

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

you mean people who are good with these 3 profs are OP right? I mean, I’m not the best in the world, but these classes don’t worry me on there own. add them with something else and I’m on my own, I might have a problem.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

in PvP

Posted by: Emdrix.6124

Emdrix.6124

Every class is OP except yours. Its pretty obvious now looking at your post history roflmao

in PvP

Posted by: Black Scoutsman.5830

Black Scoutsman.5830

Guy plays a necro. If I had to pick three classes to absoultely blow up a necro i would say……. Oh! see thread title.

Human Warrior, Ranger and dedicated Scout of Yaks bend
The Pinnacle of Resposibility [Mom]

in PvP

Posted by: narcx.3570

narcx.3570

OP didn’t mention it, but they do need to look at how Portal absolutely breaks about 1/2 of the maps in Ranked.

in PvP

Posted by: Azure The Heartless.3261

Azure The Heartless.3261

Everyone knows it.

My proposals:

All of this is fine if we can shave a second of scythe AA chill and slightly tone down deathly chill damage. Necros proc it by breathing.

(:y)

Resident Disgruntled, Coffee-drinking Charr.
Zarin Mistcloak(THF) Valkyrie Mistblade(WAR) Kossori Mistwalker(REV) Durendal Mistward(GRD)
I used to think (build op, pls nerf) like you, but then I took a nerf to the knee.

in PvP

Posted by: The Game Slayer.7632

The Game Slayer.7632

Everyone knows it.

My proposals:

This is the most dumb idea I’ve seen on the forums in a long time. ‘Like really.’ What you want to be nerfed isn’t pulmonary impact, but it is the ricidulous amount of dodges a staff thief or acro thief has. Remove the evade frame on #3 for staff, and nerf acrobatics, and now we are getting somewhere. I mean, do you really want this to be bunker wars 2? And speak for yourself, next time please.

I am a teef
:)

in PvP

Posted by: Zintrothen.1056

Zintrothen.1056

Scrapper, Herald, Tempest, Dragonhunter, Reaper, and Druid are OP.

in PvP

Posted by: francescoG.1069

francescoG.1069

there really is someone who still plays thief and mesmer?

in PvP

Posted by: Ialdir.8726

Ialdir.8726

Everyone knows it.

My proposals:

This is the most dumb idea I’ve seen on the forums in a long time. ‘Like really.’ What you want to be nerfed isn’t pulmonary impact, but it is the ricidulous amount of dodges a staff thief or acro thief has. Remove the evade frame on #3 for staff, and nerf acrobatics, and now we are getting somewhere. I mean, do you really want this to be bunker wars 2? And speak for yourself, next time please.

I couldn’t agree more. Not PI is the problem, the vault spamming build appears to be a bit out of order.

OT: I like how a necromancer complains about passive procs (which PI obviously is not btw).

in PvP

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

Just ignore the OP. One quick glance at the post history tells it all.

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

in PvP

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

Just ignore the OP. One quick glance at the post history tells it all.

Indeed. He wants necro to be the one class to rule them all.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

in PvP

Lordrosicky.5813

Everyone knows it.

My proposals:

I couldn’t agree more. Not PI is the problem, the vault spamming build appears to be a bit out of order.

OT: I like how a necromancer complains about passive procs (which PI obviously is not btw).

Pi cannot be countered. It is a joke. Fix needed.

in PvP

Posted by: Razor.9872

Razor.9872

Everyone knows it.

3 is supposed to be an evade. It’s 5 that’s a bit evade-crazy.
My proposals:

3 is supposed to be an evade. It’s 5 that’s a bit evade-crazy.

NSPride <3

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Everyone knows it.

My proposals:

PI is procced if you successfully (key word here) interrupt target. Interrupt can be easily countered by stab, blind, block, invul OR simply not attack (stow weapon is your friend) for sec and watch thief waste ini…. take a guess how you deal with PI as a thief that has 0 protection, blocks, invuls and crappiest healing capability in game?

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

Posted by: Razor.9872

Razor.9872

Everyone knows it.

My proposals:

PI is procced if you successfully (key word here) interrupt target. Interrupt can be easily countered by stab, blind, block, invul OR simply not attack (stow weapon is your friend) for sec and watch thief waste ini…. take a guess how you deal with PI as a thief that has 0 protection, blocks, invuls and crappiest healing capability in game?

They have 1 block :P

NSPride <3

in PvP

Posted by: Khenzy.9348

Khenzy.9348

Yeah, these are the three strongest soloq professions right now in my opinion.

Berzerker(Warriors) have been buffed to high heaven while all the others, with the exception of Daredevils, have been constantly nerfed.

Chronomancers still have a lot of OP crap while outputting a lot of damage.

in PvP

Posted by: chibi.2537

chibi.2537

there really is someone who still plays thief and mesmer?

Yes, as I don’t have HoT I lately play most with condi mesmer. And I can say it is hella fun. 7/10 of my kills are from condis, and then there’s high mobility and invisibility. Also distorsion and a few blocks/evades. It’s really a fun class to play as.

in PvP

Posted by: Shaogin.2679

Shaogin.2679

Everyone knows it.

My proposals:

All of this is fine if we can shave a second of scythe AA chill and slightly tone down deathly chill damage. Necros proc it by breathing.

Not that I agree with OP at all, but not really sure what you are talking about. There is no chill on scythe auto attack chain, as far as I remember only two random auto procs apply chill (one in spite, one in reaper), and Deathly Chill applies a single stack of bleeding. Maybe I just missed the sarcasm?

Doc Von Doom – Asuran Necromancer
Gate of Madness
Contribute to the Wiki MetaBattle Builds

in PvP

Posted by: Azure The Heartless.3261

Azure The Heartless.3261

Not that I agree with OP at all, but not really sure what you are talking about. There is no chill on scythe auto attack chain, as far as I remember only two random auto procs apply chill (one in spite, one in reaper), and Deathly Chill applies a single stack of bleeding. Maybe I just missed the sarcasm?

Sarcasm Tic:

riiight there ^.

I don’t actually think any class needs a nerf atm (I only have issue with Spear of Justice as a skill).

Least of all necros. That being said, I found it silly that a selection of the most recent classes to get off of the chopping block of near-unviability are being tossed back up with suggested nerfs that don’t match the reason OP thinks the class are overpowered in the first place.

Resident Disgruntled, Coffee-drinking Charr.
Zarin Mistcloak(THF) Valkyrie Mistblade(WAR) Kossori Mistwalker(REV) Durendal Mistward(GRD)
I used to think (build op, pls nerf) like you, but then I took a nerf to the knee.

in PvP

Posted by: Shaogin.2679

Shaogin.2679

Ah, wasn’t sure what that little face was supposed to be.

Doc Von Doom – Asuran Necromancer
Gate of Madness
Contribute to the Wiki MetaBattle Builds

in PvP

Posted by: Lucentfir.7430

Lucentfir.7430

Judging by all the threads, X class is OP because my class takez 1093890300x skill than yours does, and it needs to be nerfed. My class is balanced and nothing is OP about it. L2P.

That’s the sum up of every profession is OP thread as of recent.

Reth Grimrazor – Charr Guardian – [GWB]Grim Warband – Tarnished Coast
Redgen Furyblaze – Charr Guardian – [SHD]Shade Warband – Tarnished Coast
Lerious Warhowl – Charr Warrior – [SHD] Shade Warband – Tarnished Coast

in PvP

Posted by: Blackjack.5621

Blackjack.5621

the called out classes for sure are much much stronger in the duo q system. If a thief can kill people fast 2v1 then i must be able to live long 1v2 as ele in order to carry as hard as thief can, but anet removed all bunker amulets.

I Zapdos I
WTS Boston winner
Esl profile: http://play.eslgaming.com/player/7930634/

in PvP

Posted by: Dirame.8521

Dirame.8521

Prince is frustrated with these classes and I can get that. It’s tough fighting Thieves and warriors and mesmers.

Prince, you’re just going to have to figure out a new build that can beat these guys. If you want a few ideas, I can definitely help.

I make guides to builds you may not have heard of;
http://www.youtube.com/user/ceimash
http://www.twitch.tv/ceimash

in PvP

Posted by: Mini Crinny.6190

Mini Crinny.6190

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow

in PvP

Lordrosicky.5813

Guy plays a necro. If I had to pick three classes to absoultely blow up a necro i would say……. Oh! see thread title.

Yes but they are op in general. I know these 3 classes are the necro killers but they are still op in general

in PvP

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

The only thing I hate against PI is how little counterplay it has. For instance, it is stupid when a thief jumps you ele, all you can do is stand there not using skills in between instant-cast heals or reflect+heal skill. Its literally impossible to counter-pressure unless you take stab on overload.

PI not only increases sustained dps of thief, but also increase the steal-backstab burst damage – so you get a double-word score. And as it is, you could randomly spam headshot (or any interrupt) and as long as its not a target with stab, you are guaranteed to interrupt SOMETHING. It’s the nature of GW2 to at least auto-attack. Perhaps interrupting auto-attacks shouldn’t cause PI, creating a more interesting play in the mechanic.

Also, don’t get me wrong, warr’s need less passive sustain, mesmers need less total block/invuln time, engies need slightly less of either block/heal/passive stab/etc., DH’s need a longer cast time on their damage skills and spear throw, druids need less free pet damage, necros need less damage procs, eles need some less healing (if those other things go through) and a little more damage, and revs need fewer invulns/blocks/evades.

PI is just one of the many things that need a shave, and it has to happen at the same time as the other crap so we don’t go back to bunkers just sustaining forever.

in PvP

Posted by: Navajas.3147

Navajas.3147

Lmao 3 soft counter classes of necro how surprising.

Only one I agree with is the new war MaceShield/GS combo, sustain is a bit over the top there (personally playing that too from time to time).

Heroes’ Ascent.. hero
Long White Hair – among others

in PvP

Lordrosicky.5813

Lmao 3 soft counter classes of necro how surprising.

Only one I agree with is the new war MaceShield/GS combo, sustain is a bit over the top there (personally playing that too from time to time).

That isnt why