too easy for asuras to hide

in PvP

Posted by: GeneralJimmy.2186

GeneralJimmy.2186

So with all the balance changes the pvp has become very nice alot fun and good class balance. But the fact remains that in a game without castbars the smallest size asuras are Gamebreaking. This has bin obvios since beta and yet anet fails to even acknowledge the problem.
anyways pvp is very good now but can never be great.

PS. undodgeble canon on skyhammer sucks

in PvP

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

These people know very well why they pick an asuran in the first place..Engis/warriors mostly have a Huge advantage with this class up the point that it can be gamebreaking.You cant dodge what you cant see,you have to dodge by luck or anticipating while on other races you dodge because of the animations you see.The animations on asuran are just plain bad,they win because of their size,not because of anything else.If all their animations should be made clearer or their smallest size simply have to be increased for this to balance out the issue.But thats not ever gonna happen though,my bet is things will remain as they are.

in PvP

Posted by: Ludus Rex.1562

Ludus Rex.1562

Bookahs gonna hate.

in PvP

Posted by: sendmark.4731

sendmark.4731

Weakest excuse ever, have no problems with Asura.

in PvP

Posted by: Chaos Archangel.5071

Chaos Archangel.5071

Bookahs gonna hate.

rofl!

Yeah.. with all the crap going on in fights, asura are the least of my worries.

in PvP

Posted by: Leeto.1570

Leeto.1570

When will all other races get removed? They are blocking animations of other characters … gamebreaking

in PvP

Posted by: jportell.2197

jportell.2197

You know what’s annoying? A team that has a max sized charr mesmer.

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in PvP

Posted by: Leeto.1570

Leeto.1570

You know what’s annoying? A team that has a max sized charr mesmer.

Or that necromancer plague form radius depends on size of character.
I think all races beside asura should be removed from PVP for the sake of balance.

in PvP

Posted by: Nemiros.3590

Nemiros.3590

kitten asuras!

Dey terk our jerbs!

in PvP

Posted by: XacTactX.6709

XacTactX.6709

Stop trolling a serious subject, if they don’t remove asuras they should at the very least give people an option to choose what race all the player models are. I’m tired of having to squint to see what a 0% height asura is doing, no other class is freakishly tiny like they are. For a game where race isn’t supposed to affect gameplay this certainly affects gameplay. IDK which tourney it is Mistpedia or ESL but they banned Asura and they’re still going strong.

Anet likely didn’t want to remove the armor stats entirely because…well,
we’ve all seen what happens in games where there’s no disadvantage to taking your pants off.

in PvP

Posted by: exii.8913

exii.8913

Well it’s not game breaking, but it’s possible to hide an extra asura by a minion armee of a necromancer.
I cannot count how often I was surprised by 2nd character “hiding” inside.

Characters should made better visible.

Will quit when the addon appears. Wont pay for turrets, cele amulet and shoutbow meta trash.

in PvP

Posted by: Shaogin.2679

Shaogin.2679

It’s always funny to see Asurans name the characters after npc’s. Such as MM necro asura name Bone Minion and so on. Thank god for Tab targeting.

Doc Von Doom – Asuran Necromancer
Gate of Madness
Contribute to the Wiki MetaBattle Builds