triple warrior cheese op

triple warrior cheese op

in PvP

Posted by: Slim.3024

Slim.3024

the flaw is that if skill level and experience aren’t relatively equal then class composition has nothing to do with who wins.

Still doesn’t explain how these warriors can be so much worse than average, when we can read on a daily basis how warriors are faceroll.

So is warrior suddenly the hardest class to master and only when mastered becomes terribly overpowered? Or is the class not overpowered? Or do classes not matter at all really, cause it’s more important as to what class you send to deal with another and people need to shut up about classes being overpowered?

triple warrior cheese op

in PvP

Posted by: NevirSayDie.6235

NevirSayDie.6235

Here’s the problem. Why is it flawed to say “warriors are not OP because we had three and lost anyway”, but not flawed to say “warriors are OP because some team had two and won a tournament”?

What’s the difference in the logic?

I’m not over-concerned with warriors, but there are two differences in logic. One is that in the finals of a tournament, it can be assumed that the two teams are fairly close in terms of skill, as people have stated.

The other difference is that the people who chose two warriors did so because they thought that was the best choice. They won, which validates their opinion.

triple warrior cheese op

in PvP

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

Nothing is OP if you aren’t using it with a high level of skill.

If a class build + high skill = not enough counter-play available, then it would be OP.

If the skill is lacking then who can know if it’s OP or not?

Warrior is one of the easiest classes to master, relatively speaking, as in compared to other classes. It’s still very hard to master it, just not as hard as other classes.

triple warrior cheese op

in PvP

Posted by: AphoticEssance.7592

AphoticEssance.7592

I am sorry but you have to actively try to get 0 points.

You mean to tell me that your team was so bad that they could not even get a kill or a cap? Sorry not buying it.

(edited by AphoticEssance.7592)

triple warrior cheese op

in PvP

Posted by: Locuz.2651

Locuz.2651

Still doesn’t explain how these warriors can be so much worse than average, when we can read on a daily basis how warriors are faceroll.

So is warrior suddenly the hardest class to master and only when mastered becomes terribly overpowered? Or is the class not overpowered? Or do classes not matter at all really, cause it’s more important as to what class you send to deal with another and people need to shut up about classes being overpowered?

Is it really that hard to understand?

You can make warriors hit twice as hard and have twice as much health……if you let the 5 year old from next door play it, he would still get dominated by top players.

If you match a guy like Casualty with his 2000+ teamq games played, 75% winratio and top 10 spot with guys that have less than 10 games played and a 20-25% winratio you get an unfair matchup….no matter what classes they play.

triple warrior cheese op

in PvP

Posted by: Corian.4068

Corian.4068

the flaw is that if skill level and experience aren’t relatively equal then class composition has nothing to do with who wins.

Right, but that did the strategy and skill levels look equal in that tournament? Sure didn’t from where I was sitting.

Hit level eighty
Priorities, what to do?
Spend hours with dye

triple warrior cheese op

in PvP

Posted by: Slim.3024

Slim.3024

You can make warriors hit twice as hard and have twice as much health……if you let the 5 year old from next door play it, he would still get dominated by top players.

If you match a guy like Casualty with his 2000+ teamq games played, 75% winratio and top 10 spot with guys that have less than 10 games played and a 20-25% winratio you get an unfair matchup….no matter what classes they play.

Sounds like a great argument, except that it’s hyperbolic.

If somebody wants to argue that warrior is easier to master than any other class but still very hard to master like Solstice did, then yeah, I can understand their opinion on the matter. Whether I agree with his assessment or not is irrelevant, it’s a reasonable argument.

If somebody is claiming warriors are op and the only reason how a composition with 3 overpowered warriors like that gets destroyed is that those warriors were 5 year old mental kittens playing against the upcoming korean elite of GW2 espahtz, then I am sorry, you are not making sense.

triple warrior cheese op

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

You are mediocre players and you went up against a good team.

There is no class composition on either side that would have allowed you to win.

So turning that into ANY correlation to what class is OP or not, is just silly.

does not matter, if warriors are really as overpowered as many claim to be, then the scores would not be 500 – 0 as we have 3 so called “overpowered” warriors in our team. well, anyway, our morale / fighting spirit was completely crushed after they melted us easily and began spawn camping us.

for myself i kinda lost the will to fight and just want everyone to have some personal points so we all can progress our reward tracks and earn some minimal rank points and some silvers to take home.

Solstice wins. /Thread

no he does not! my thread, i wins!

OP is completely right, who would want a warrior the most overnerfed class in the game.. Mesmers are so overpowered they have to get nerfed or warriors have to get buffed, they gotta buff eviscerate 7k isn’t nearly enough, we have to be able to kill mesmers just like everybody else,
You don’t know what it’s like! Warriors are easy for mesmers.

hmmm i dunno what you are trying to say. O_O
anyway, my warrior can kill some mesmers, and sometimes my warrior get killed by mesmers. it all depends on the build and personal skill level of the players.

There is no class composition on either side that would have allowed you to win.

Here’s the problem. Why is it flawed to say “warriors are not OP because we had three and lost anyway”, but not flawed to say “warriors are OP because some team had two and won a tournament”?

yay thanks for the support! them are just warrior haters being warrior haters. that is the logic.

Since there is an obvious difference in skill and experience between your team and theirs.

The teams in the later rounds of that tournament can all be considered top tier, so the skill and experience level is relatively equal.

true, my team’s level and the 500 team level are completely on a different level, one is mount Everest while the other is the errr normal sea level.

but if the warriors are as overpowered as many claimed to be then we would at least be able to put a dent into their armor but no we melted away so quickly.

How did you even manage not to get a single point is a puzzle to me.

please go pick a fight with one of the best teams in the na leader board then come back and tell us how you did okay?

triple warrior cheese op

in PvP

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

skill level does not matter, because i recall many warrior haters claimed that

“warriors are so overpowered, lesser skilled warriors can beat better skilled players”

so many times in these forums, there. i quoted it again for your easy reference.
ask the warrior haters, i am sure they remember having said this many times.

please form a team and fight these players for yourself before you continue to make such comments “how these warriors can be so much worse than average”again.

many warrior haters claimed that “lesser skilled warriors can beat greater skilled players” and that is not true at all.

I’m not over-concerned with warriors, but there are two differences in logic. One is that in the finals of a tournament, it can be assumed that the two teams are fairly close in terms of skill, as people have stated.

The other difference is that the people who chose two warriors did so because they thought that was the best choice. They won, which validates their opinion.

many warrior haters claimed that “lesser skilled warriors can beat greater skilled players” so could you please comment about that as well? thanks!

Nothing is OP if you aren’t using it with a high level of skill.

If a class build + high skill = not enough counter-play available, then it would be OP.

If the skill is lacking then who can know if it’s OP or not?

Warrior is one of the easiest classes to master, relatively speaking, as in compared to other classes. It’s still very hard to master it, just not as hard as other classes.

oh, in that case, that is not overpowered at all.

it would be “using it with a high level of skill” okay?

there we go, we have it, warriors are not overpowered at all, it is just that the players are “using it with a high level of skill” so, warriors are not overpowered.

I am sorry but you have to actively try to get 0 points.

You mean to tell me that your team was so bad that they could not even get a kill or a cap? Sorry not buying it.

would you kindly please go form a team and fight these top players before you even come back here? thanks!

triple warrior cheese op

in PvP

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

well, to be fair, our team mostly have 50% win ratio and at least 60+ tournament games played.

Locuz, so what about them warrior haters claiming that “lesser skilled warriors can be greater skilled warriors” argument? i have been seeing that claim come up from time to time.

Sounds like a great argument, except that it’s hyperbolic.

If somebody wants to argue that warrior is easier to master than any other class but still very hard to master like Solstice did, then yeah, I can understand their opinion on the matter. Whether I agree with his assessment or not is irrelevant, it’s a reasonable argument.

If somebody is claiming warriors are op and the only reason how a composition with 3 overpowered warriors like that gets destroyed is that those warriors were 5 year old mental kittens playing against the upcoming korean elite of GW2 espahtz, then I am sorry, you are not making sense.

many warrior haters kept on claiming that “lesser skilled warriors can beat greater skilled players” so could you please elaborate on that statement made by many warrior haters?

thank you!

triple warrior cheese op

in PvP

Posted by: KarinaCO.6948

KarinaCO.6948

I am kind of curious who would not run beserker stance vs a team with a necro and engi.

If you are going to make a comment about how un-OP the class is, you should try and run the right utilities and before you say this is proof warriors are not OP, warrior without berserker stance is like bunker guard without “stand your ground”.

I completely agree

wow. +1

necro

triple warrior cheese op

in PvP

Posted by: Sunshine.5014

Sunshine.5014

I read this thread yesterday, and I thought it would naturally die off since it’s clear that the OP is a below average warrior. An average warrior will understand that putting berserker stance on their bar against a condi engi and a necro is a must.

I’m sorry OP, I dont mean to trash you, but you mentioned that you melted instantly to the engi’s condition. It just baffles me. An average warrior would know that they only need to press one button to activate berserker stance and they have infinite stream of adrenaline that they can rain CC on that poor helpless engi. If you play your warrior like that, I can only wonder how good other warriors in your team doing.

This thread is kind of pointless. It’s like a BMW driver refuses to use any gear higher than the first gear, and argue that it proves BMW cars are not faster than a bicycle.

Gray out the HP for future condition damage
Already quit PvP. Just log in here and there to troll.

triple warrior cheese op

in PvP

Posted by: Basket of Boxes.1976

Basket of Boxes.1976

oh, i thought cleansing ire is enough to handle the situation.

carrying zerker stance means i need to press another button.
i’ll rather take loss than do that.

If you are wondering why you guys got stomped so hard the reason is right there. If you aren’t willing to push an extra button to get more out of your class you aren’t really in a position to say if they are in a good place. I don’t know why I am bothering though as you must be a troll and if you aren’t you are the most oblivious person I have ever seen.

triple warrior cheese op

in PvP

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

I read this thread yesterday, and I thought it would naturally die off since it’s clear that the OP is a below average warrior. An average warrior will understand that putting berserker stance on their bar against a condi engi and a necro is a must.

I’m sorry OP, I dont mean to trash you, but you mentioned that you melted instantly to the engi’s condition. It just baffles me. An average warrior would know that they only need to press one button to activate berserker stance and they have infinite stream of adrenaline that they can rain CC on that poor helpless engi. If you play your warrior like that, I can only wonder how good other warriors in your team doing.

This thread is kind of pointless. It’s like a BMW driver refuses to use any gear higher than the first gear, and argue that it proves BMW cars are not faster than a bicycle.

hey thanks for the feedback and advise! i decided to change my build a bit, equip the various so called overpowered imba stances and see how it goes.

oh, i thought cleansing ire is enough to handle the situation.

carrying zerker stance means i need to press another button.
i’ll rather take loss than do that.

If you are wondering why you guys got stomped so hard the reason is right there. If you aren’t willing to push an extra button to get more out of your class you aren’t really in a position to say if they are in a good place. I don’t know why I am bothering though as you must be a troll and if you aren’t you are the most oblivious person I have ever seen.

oh, i am not wondering that, i already know why we got stomped. even if i had the various so called overpowered imba stances equipped i doubt the end result would change much.

anyway, the point of this topic is to prove that, warriors are not overpowered.

triple warrior cheese op

in PvP

Posted by: Inscrutable.8347

Inscrutable.8347

This whole thread is a desperate cry for attention and we all fell for it.

Mission accomplished Deimos.

triple warrior cheese op

in PvP

Posted by: Chapell.1346

Chapell.1346

500-0 such a disgrace, learn a proper conquest OP.

[Urge]
Between a master and apprentice, i would love to see the differences.

triple warrior cheese op

in PvP

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

This whole thread is a desperate cry for attention and we all fell for it.

Mission accomplished Deimos.

thanks!

500-0 such a disgrace, learn a proper conquest OP.

actually i consider it an honor to be able to fight one of the top teams of na.
and to top it off, we all got some personal points so we were able to progress our rewards track, get some rank points and silvers. the five minutes of rear end kicking is not wasted.

triple warrior cheese op

in PvP

Posted by: Chapell.1346

Chapell.1346

Lies! there is no honor in that battle

[Urge]
Between a master and apprentice, i would love to see the differences.

triple warrior cheese op

in PvP

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Lies! there is no honor in that battle

hmmm you’re probably right.
doesn’t matter, had progressed reward tracks, got rank points and silver!

triple warrior cheese op

in PvP

Posted by: holodoc.5748

holodoc.5748

please go pick a fight with one of the best teams in the na leader board then come back and tell us how you did okay?

And I’d still probably make their time worth fighting my team even if it meant holding one cap point. Just look at the mess you’ve made on the map. You are blue but instead of keeping home capped you fight (and die) on far. Not only that but the opposing team has managed to beat you 500-0 in just about five minutes which means they captured every single point by themselves because Tranquility didn’t even get the chance to spawn. Considering that necro got most of the points and can be clearly seen above mid on the map he was probably spamming with conditions and killing your team one by one.

triple warrior cheese op

in PvP

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

And I’d still probably make their time worth fighting my team even if it meant holding one cap point. Just look at the mess you’ve made on the map. You are blue but instead of keeping home capped you fight (and die) on far. Not only that but the opposing team has managed to beat you 500-0 in just about five minutes which means they captured every single point by themselves because Tranquility didn’t even get the chance to spawn. Considering that necro got most of the points and can be clearly seen above mid on the map he was probably spamming with conditions and killing your team one by one.

action speaks louder than words, and you are all words, no action.
like i said, come back only after when you have fought with them in team arena.

well, to be honest, our morale was completely crushed after the first battle and yes, they picked us off one by one.

after that, my only concern was making sure everyone on my team was able to get some personal points so we can progress our reward tracks, get some rank points and silvers. because four of us have zero points and their score was ticking very quickly.

also, the main point of this topic is to show that, warriors, are not overpowered as many warrior haters blindly claim to be. all those warrior haters are just full of kitten, only kept on spreading false information in these forums.

triple warrior cheese op

in PvP

Posted by: DaliIndica.9041

DaliIndica.9041

What you should do OP is take that evidence before the EU to ratify some legal accountability for warriors not being over powered.

You do realise though, that a badly played anything will never be good. In fact, most FOTM players will find themselves always outplayed by good players, no matter the match up.

Warriors are a little bit OP, this is not really up for dispute. But having said that, for the first 3 months after release everyone was trying to 100b+bullsrush+frenzy people, after that, for nearly 6 months warriors were a joke. I am sure one day they will fall out of favour, some other class will be the OP one.

(to be clear, OP in this sense is just a little better, but a bad player using an OP class will almost always lost to a good player using a kitten class. Nothing will be better than knowing and understanding your class, fine tuning it, “feeling” it till it becomes second nature)

(also, i should know, as a thief, we have had an interesting journey. We used to be the scariest class to go against, we used to be the Pharaoh! Now we are drowning in a Nile of kitten, being dragged down stream to the realm of the kitten ed. We can keep the Ele company, he is lonely since Engie left him)

triple warrior cheese op

in PvP

Posted by: Locuz.2651

Locuz.2651

also, the main point of this topic is to show that, warriors, are not overpowered as many warrior haters blindly claim to be. all those warrior haters are just full of kitten, only kept on spreading false information in these forums.

Deimos we all know you are a smart guy that acts as if he is stupid to troll a bit :P But ill bite:

If you think that screenshot is proof than you might aswell say that nothing is or has ever been OP…in any game.

Below average teams will always lose from top tier teams. The skill and experience level is just to far apart to draw any conclusions.

(edited by Locuz.2651)

triple warrior cheese op

in PvP

Posted by: Abazigal.3679

Abazigal.3679

Thing is that you played team queue and your team was much less experienced. From my point of view, i do believe most complaints about triple warrior or triple engis are based on soloQ( or players entering solo team queue), because you have to deal with random team composition, and some of them hardly deal with triple warriors.

triple warrior cheese op

in PvP

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

What you should do OP is take that evidence before the EU to ratify some legal accountability for warriors not being over powered.

You do realise though, that a badly played anything will never be good. In fact, most FOTM players will find themselves always outplayed by good players, no matter the match up.

Warriors are a little bit OP, this is not really up for dispute. But having said that, for the first 3 months after release everyone was trying to 100b+bullsrush+frenzy people, after that, for nearly 6 months warriors were a joke. I am sure one day they will fall out of favour, some other class will be the OP one.

(to be clear, OP in this sense is just a little better, but a bad player using an OP class will almost always lost to a good player using a kitten class. Nothing will be better than knowing and understanding your class, fine tuning it, “feeling” it till it becomes second nature)

(also, i should know, as a thief, we have had an interesting journey. We used to be the scariest class to go against, we used to be the Pharaoh! Now we are drowning in a Nile of kitten, being dragged down stream to the realm of the kitten ed. We can keep the Ele company, he is lonely since Engie left him)

no comment on the first paragraph.

but from time to time i kept hearing warriors hate say “lesser skilled warriors can beat greater skilled players” so can we finally conclude that this statement is not true?

okay fair enough i can agree that warriors are a little bit powerful. and yes i remember the early days of the warriors, i was kissing the floor so often, not able to kill anything. i got fed up and started playing mesmer. i used staff, did not move, acted like i was a clone. then i had fun. i can actually kill people. something that did not happen often when i was playing warrior back then.

hmmm okay i agree.

ooo thieves. well, thieves are still deadly though.

Deimos we all know you are a smart guy that acts as if he is stupid to troll a bit :P But ill bite:

If you think that screenshot is proof than you might aswell say that nothing is or has ever been OP…in any game.

Below average teams will always lose from top tier teams. The skill and experience level is just to far apart to draw any conclusions.

hurrr durrr you caught me. okay i concede.

well, for myself, it was an exciting experience to face off one of the top teams though.

Thing is that you played team queue and your team was much less experienced. From my point of view, i do believe most complaints about triple warrior or triple engis are based on soloQ( or players entering solo team queue), because you have to deal with random team composition, and some of them hardly deal with triple warriors.

aye, indeed. the other team had played 1000+ tournament games while we only have 60+ at least. and i think during the 2 minutes before the match started, they were thinking about bringing in what professions to counter our team. 3 of them took quite a while before joining in.

hmmm solo arena, i stopped playing that after trying out 20 games. doing casual team arena with my guild members is much more fun, even though we lose. well, we win some, we lose some. its all good.

triple warrior cheese op

in PvP

Posted by: Walker.3056

Walker.3056

warr so bad that at finals of ToL both teams had 2 of them on it…. why not go necro, engi, mesmer? ohhhh wait….

triple warrior cheese op

in PvP

Posted by: KarlaGrey.5903

KarlaGrey.5903

Obvious troll is obvious.
Yet so many are feeding it, oboy.

RIP ‘gf left me coz of ladderboard’ Total views: 71,688 Total posts: 363

triple warrior cheese op

in PvP

Posted by: XacTactX.6709

XacTactX.6709

The only thing this proves is you waited in queue for a while and there was no one else to fight or you got lucky and won a few times, and this is the losing side of the 50/50 win rate.

Anet likely didn’t want to remove the armor stats entirely because…well,
we’ve all seen what happens in games where there’s no disadvantage to taking your pants off.

(edited by XacTactX.6709)