wtf did you do to rangers??

in PvP

Posted by: Aomine.5012

Aomine.5012

Buff ranger, kitten Mesmer into the ground. This has been the pattern for years now.

Is this a joke? Really?

So the insane burning Guardian buff, Ele buff (pre-nerf) are invisible to you?

in PvP

Posted by: Quadox.7834

Quadox.7834

Buff ranger, kitten Mesmer into the ground. This has been the pattern for years now.

My sarcasm detector appears to be non-functional. Over.

Yaniam [Mesmer]

^ Usually only characer that i play on

in PvP

Posted by: Razor.9872

Razor.9872

Pre-patch there were builds out there that would stack every buff imaginable on their pet to do massive damage. Someone made a video where they were one-shotting people with the drake in WvW.

It might not be the patch. Are you sure you weren’t fighting one of these builds?

I dont know but he oneshotted me 4 times in pvp match with my aegis on. So stupid.

So when they are gonna buff guardians dmg to do 10k mightyblows and ww in pvp? it’s about time to do that to be on pair with other classes.

You mean he 2-4 shot you? Noone can one-shot with aegis…

NSPride <3

in PvP

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

Just wait until Druid hits and solves all your heal/condi issues, so you don’t have to care about spamming Guard/HoA on cd.

in PvP

Posted by: Gaaroth.2567

Gaaroth.2567

Its not the might stack,

its the quickness. They have TOO MUCH uptime/access to quickness with the recent We heal as one buff….

Everything else is fine but that boon is ridiculous

to properly have high uptime of quickenss you have to sacrifice too many damaging traits…yes they will cast fast, but hit low…

Tempest & Druid
Wat r u, casul?

in PvP

Posted by: azyume.6321

azyume.6321

Telling that pet attack for 9k+ is normal is just proof how bad you are. Pets need to be brought down to spirit weapon and turet level. If they want to do awesome dmg then cure is to make their hp glas canon of 10k. Simple as that.

Before you embarrass yourself more..

This is easily achievable without might.

Remorseless is 25%
MoC is 50%
100% Crit on Opening Strike
Full Beastmastery 300 points to pets stats

Dog is now at 2200 power, 1800 precision, 350 ferocity.

Easy 9k on squishies.

Jeez.. I wish people learned to play other classes’ mechanics.. before claiming stuff they “know”

This is even possible pre patch

Not sure if was in this context OP mean it, but people have been asking for a long time now to make the ranger less dependable of the pet. A companion with limited commands with poor AI shouldn’t be adding an extra damage of 9k+. The pet need a nerf or a way better AI and the ranger baseline and traits a buff to make it more skill based.

Guardian Commander
Thief / Mesmer / Elementalist / Warrior / Necromancer / Ranger / Engineer / Revenant
Crystal Desert – Eredon Terrace – Fort Aspenwood – Stormbluff Isle

in PvP

Posted by: deda.8302

deda.8302

It ridiculous how players that wont know how,didnt even try to play other class they want nerfed,do not read oteher posts before openeng new one always call for nerf ,and start crying its op.
Go to rnager forums and read a bit or even beter play that ranger for just 5 games and you will come back shouting for buffs.
Imho just l2p isue.

in PvP

Posted by: Jackums.3496

Jackums.3496

Elementalist has been stacking heavy party-wide boons (25 might, anyone?) for years, but the moment Ranger can do this purely on themselves/their pets, it’s heresy.

The builds that people are waving around that have high protection/quickness uptime sacrifice a ton of damage in the traits they’re forced to take.

in PvP

Posted by: Ehecatl.9172

Ehecatl.9172

Not sure if was in this context OP mean it, but people have been asking for a long time now to make the ranger less dependable of the pet. A companion with limited commands with poor AI shouldn’t be adding an extra damage of 9k+. The pet need a nerf or a way better AI and the ranger baseline and traits a buff to make it more skill based.

What kind of logic is this? Nerf the pet because it’s bad so rangers, who are forced to bring it anyway, won’t rely on it?

No thanks. The pet has some pathing issues and can’t hit a moving target. Because of this it SHOULD be hitting hard when built for it. The ranger has to sustain a lot of hard and soft control on the enemy to let the pet hit them. It only makes sense that when the pet does land it’kittens they are punishing.

That is how you balance the pet. Make it unreliable when left alone but capable of delivering a solid burst/hard control/condi burst if the ranger takes the time to set it up.

in PvP

Posted by: Ragnarox.9601

Ragnarox.9601

I know why rangers defending this thing ^

Plus: I never seen pets doing more dmg than 4k on 2300 armor.
They screwed something but I hope we won’t wait 10 months for actual fixes.

in PvP

Posted by: Ragnarox.9601

Ragnarox.9601

Elementalist has been stacking heavy party-wide boons (25 might, anyone?) for years, but the moment Ranger can do this purely on themselves/their pets, it’s heresy.

The builds that people are waving around that have high protection/quickness uptime sacrifice a ton of damage in the traits they’re forced to take.

So its fine when you doing 10k dmg and also your pet doing 10k dmg at same time. I can now oficially call you Noob.

in PvP

Posted by: TheFantasticGman.9451

TheFantasticGman.9451

Telling that pet attack for 9k+ is normal is just proof how bad you are. Pets need to be brought down to spirit weapon and turet level. If they want to do awesome dmg then cure is to make their hp glas canon of 10k. Simple as that.

If you want to go that route pets would have to be removed from ranger and made utilities OR all the pet damage would have to be removed from it and given to the ranger along with coefficients on the ranger raised. End result would be the same.

Speaking from a PVE-only point of view…