CrossBow and GreatAxe for GW2 (support topic)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Arathor.7419

Arathor.7419

i’ve always been waiting for these 2 weapons to enter Guild Wars 2 , it would really make different kind of battles in the game. (suppor the topic and let’s make it happen! )

A wolf among sheep

(edited by Arathor.7419)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Bismuth.3165

Bismuth.3165

I think we need each class to use more weapons than we do need to add more weapons. So, I support this, but it’s not in my top 100 things I want to see gw2 have

Jeeha (ele) and Jeeha The Warrior
Is currently emotionally unstable because Breaking Bad is over

in Suggestions

Arathor.7419

for me its definatly one of the weapons they should add to gw2 , would add more weapon diversity , great axe for warrior,guardian,hunter , crossbow for warrior and hunter and thief

A wolf among sheep

in Suggestions

Posted by: Bismuth.3165

Bismuth.3165

for me its definatly one of the weapons they should add to gw2 , would add more weapon diversity , great axe for warrior,guardian,hunter , crossbow for warrior and hunter and thief

Warriors have enough weapon diversity, if anyone needs more weapons it should be engineers then elementalists, engineers can only use 3 (not counting underwater) and elementalists can use 4 (not counting underwater), warriors on the other hand, can use 9(still not counting underwater), it wouldn’t be fair to increase the number of weapons a warrior can use and leave out classes that do need more weapon variety.

Jeeha (ele) and Jeeha The Warrior
Is currently emotionally unstable because Breaking Bad is over

in Suggestions

Posted by: Empathetic Fighter.2065

Empathetic Fighter.2065

How about lightsabers or rocket-launchers?

Read It Backwards [BooN]

in Suggestions

Posted by: JETWING.2759

JETWING.2759

Crossbow was used for knights, then guardians could use. Warrior, Guardians, Ranger and Thieves.

in Suggestions

Posted by: JETWING.2759

JETWING.2759

Already exists
See Eng turres/kits and eternity/twilight

in Suggestions

Posted by: Goorman.7916

Goorman.7916

I would like the quality of existing weapons to be increased, instead of quantity.
Don’t get me wrong, i would like to have an option to use crossbow, but i think the most important feature to do is customisable weapon skills.

Ash Goorman, 80 level ranger
Lavern Goorman, 80 level thief
Spvp rank 41

in Suggestions

Arathor.7419

sword and greatsword , axe but no great axe , they should put the great axe out though.

A wolf among sheep

in Suggestions

Empathetic Fighter.2065

Already exists
See Eng turres/kits and eternity/twilight

kitten you
Mabye Laser-pointer and Hand-Mirror?

The laser-pointer as offhand, which blinds enemys and burn them and the Mirror, which reflects spells on you back to the opponent. Also the character could look into the Mirror and would see how fantastic he/she looks. This would boost your self-confidence, which would be a new boon invented by me. However, I have to think about what this boon would generate.

Man, I definitely should become a game-developer.

Read It Backwards [BooN]

in Suggestions

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

I support both crossbows and greataxes, but more than anythingn I support whips.

in Suggestions

Arathor.7419

i saw numerous topic’s in the past about the great axe specifically yet anet didn’t put one out yet.

A wolf among sheep

in Suggestions

Empathetic Fighter.2065

i saw numerous topic’s in the past about the great axe specifically yet anet didn’t put one out yet.

Yet…

Read It Backwards [BooN]

in Suggestions

Arathor.7419

cmon anet we all want new weapon sort!

A wolf among sheep

in Suggestions

Posted by: imagangsta.1349

imagangsta.1349

Warriors have enough weapon diversity, if anyone needs more weapons it should be engineers then elementalists, engineers can only use 3 (not counting underwater) and elementalists can use 4 (not counting underwater), warriors on the other hand, can use 9(still not counting underwater), it wouldn’t be fair to increase the number of weapons a warrior can use and leave out classes that do need more weapon variety.

Ele’s have great diversity, Staff: 20 skills Main hand dagger and scepter: 12 skills (for both), Off-hand dagger and focus: 8 skills (for both). Engineer’s have all the skills from the weapon kits. So you’re wrong about that aspect.
And Arathor, I can’t see a guardian using a 2 hand axe, a crossbow would fit it better. Warriors do not need another ranged weapon seeing as they already have 2.

Crystal Desert Kingswood Brotherhood [KWBH]
Percivel: Guardian, Vayne Silverjaw: Warrior, Varon Aren: Elementalist

in Suggestions

Posted by: Sahloknir.4065

Sahloknir.4065

I would really like to see two handed axe and rapier in the game.

in Suggestions

Posted by: alamore.1974

alamore.1974

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/weapons-what-is-gw2-missing/first

This is a tread i made a long time ago asking players what weapons they want to see in game

Great axe was number 1 fallowed by spears crossbows gauntlets and whips.

in Suggestions

Arathor.7419

i wonder if anet even reads the suggestion’s ppl are posting , because they never respond to the topic’s

A wolf among sheep

in Suggestions

Posted by: Euthymia.4807

Euthymia.4807

Crossbow was used for knights, then guardians could use. Warrior, Guardians, Ranger and Thieves.

Don’t really care that knights used Crossbows. As already said Warriors already have plenty of weapons they can use.

More weapons for other classes I’d be happy to see. More weapons for Warriors I’m against.

i wonder if anet even reads the suggestion’s ppl are posting , because they never respond to the topic’s

I think they respond to things people suggest. Just not here. I’ve seen people post quotes of stuff devs have said about different suggestions.

(edited by Euthymia.4807)

in Suggestions

Posted by: BakkaBoy.4867

BakkaBoy.4867

True, but other classes don’t get weapon kits (how many are there, 5? Which would put engis at 8 weapons) or element changes. I’m not saying it’s perfect, but engis and eles are hardly as cheated as people make them out to be.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Euthymia.4807

Euthymia.4807

True, but other classes don’t get weapon kits (how many are there, 5? Which would put engis at 8 weapons) or element changes. I’m not saying it’s perfect, but engis and eles are hardly as cheated as people make them out to be.

Elementalists might be able to switch attunements, but they can still only use one weapon. There’s no weapon switch like every other class has.

in Suggestions

Posted by: imagangsta.1349

imagangsta.1349

Elementalists might be able to switch attunements, but they can still only use one weapon. There’s no weapon switch like every other class has.

Elementalist get a extra 10 skills though. 4 attunements 5 skills per attunement…where as other classes have 2 weapon sets with 5 skills per weapon.

Crystal Desert Kingswood Brotherhood [KWBH]
Percivel: Guardian, Vayne Silverjaw: Warrior, Varon Aren: Elementalist