Mini Slot in Hero Panel

Mini Slot in Hero Panel

in Suggestions

Posted by: SEM.1987

SEM.1987

I have a suggestion regarding minis, I am now the proud owner of a really cute little white kitty. however it bothers me that you keep having to take it out and when I deposit my collectables – poof kitty (cry). I think a slot in the hero panel would work much better, like with other items it can have a little check box to determine if its shown whilst being protected from over zealous bankers! If not in the armour panel it could go on the town clothes bit.

Mini Slot in Hero Panel

in Suggestions

Posted by: Iruwen.3164

Iruwen.3164

I have a suggestion regarding minis, I am now the proud owner of a really cute little white kitty. however it bothers me that you keep having to take it out and when I deposit my collectables – poof kitty (cry).

Invisible Bag/Safe Box

Iruwen Evillan, Human Mesmer on Drakkar Lake

Mini Slot in Hero Panel

in Suggestions

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

Yes, I think most players are aware of this concept. However, I fully support a “slot” for minis for other reasons as well.

• Whenever I leave a zone, my mini is stowed, and I need to double click it again. This is really annoying and half the time I forget. Running with a mini becomes more effort than it is worth. (Main reason)
  • My mini takes up space in the inventory, unlike the weapons I wield or armour I wear. This doesn’t make any particular sense when I see the mini run after me, clearly not being in any of the bags at the time. (Minor reason)

Mini Slot in Hero Panel

in Suggestions

Posted by: Henge.3907

Henge.3907

Yeppers. I support this and posted about the same thing a long time ago.

Mini Slot in Hero Panel

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

This has been mentioned many times before, and will continue to be suggested until they finally do it. I will continue to +1 these suggestions also, because this is a really obvious change and it wouldn’t even be that hard. They just recently altered the Hero Panel UI with the changes to how stats are displayed. Then they did it again when they added Magic Find to that list. There is room under the Aquatic gear, it doesn’t even necessarily have to be full sized. Just a spot that you can plop a mini, and once plopped it automatically activates. I would go so far as it give it an on/off check box, so it’s possible to turn off your mini should you desire, without having to unequip it.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

Mini Slot in Hero Panel

in Suggestions

Posted by: Iridiana.9078

Iridiana.9078

It would be really nice some option which let you show your minipet automatically.
It’s so boring keep clicking on the minipets every time you die or every time you load a new map!

Iridiana – Sylvari Ranger
Server: Piken Square
Leader of Dark Shines [Dsh]

Mini Slot in Hero Panel

in Suggestions

Posted by: SEM.1987

SEM.1987

I agree that really is the real issue here, it’s annoying that after the first few days the only time they come out is when we stand around waiting for stuff. I don’t want to buy a special bag just for keeping my mini in lol!

Mini Slot in Hero Panel

in Suggestions

Posted by: BlueSoda.6297

BlueSoda.6297

Just wanted to say that I agree. I would love to not have to constantly open my inventory and click to have my mini active. It’s a real hassle.

Charr Lawful-Neutral

Mini Slot in Hero Panel

in Suggestions

Posted by: darkace.8925

darkace.8925

This suggestion is made often. To my knowledge it’s never been addressed by a developer. Other than effort, I see no reason not to implement a mini-pet slot in our Hero panel. I’d like a simple “we’re working on it” or “not going to happen” from a dev so we can lay this to rest once and for all.

Mini Slot in Hero Panel

in Suggestions

Posted by: CrimmsonWind.1475

CrimmsonWind.1475

I’d be all for this. Yeah sure, there are the safe boxes, but I like the idea of a mini-pet slot, possibly with an option to have it displayed automatically, via a check-box or something. That option would be better suited to a dedicated mini slot rather than the safe box. Even if that option doesn’t come around, having that dedicated mini spot would be a quick way to deploy it as you’d get used to the location.

I have all these minis that I’d like running around with, but as it is they just sit in my bank collecting dust because I Deposit All Collectibles constantly.

So yeah, I’d like to hear a “we’re working on it” or “not gonna happen” as well.

Mini Slot in Hero Panel

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lord Krilik.3692

Lord Krilik.3692

I really like this idea. I love having a mini but I always forget to pull them out after switching areas. Having it act like equipment with a hide checkbox would be better.

Also, they should add an option for people to not display mini’s of other characters if they don’t want them cluttering up the screen

Mini Slot in Hero Panel

in Suggestions

Posted by: Myn Trafaal.1098

Myn Trafaal.1098

me and some guildies came up with this also. mini slot please!!!

Mini Slot in Hero Panel

in Suggestions

Posted by: Septemptus.7164

Septemptus.7164

I love the idea. Please make mini slot!