Refunding Dungeon Tokens

Refunding Dungeon Tokens

in Suggestions

Posted by: MissingToast.4289

MissingToast.4289

It’s late night, I’m running some dungeons, I’m extremely tired, and something frustrating happens…
I went to buy some pieces of Twilight Arbor armor (leggings and boots), I accidently miss-clicked, and purchased medium armor. This is bad because I am a HEAVY user…
There needs to be a system where you can refund your dungeon armor pieces back into the same amount of tokens that you bought them for. (Kind of like the buy back system for NPCs) Because I know for a fact that I’m not the only person who has ever miss-clicked and purchased the wrong piece(s).
-Thank you for your time

Refunding Dungeon Tokens

in Suggestions

Posted by: Jestunhi.7429

Jestunhi.7429

I disagree.

Sooner or later people need to take responsibility for their actions.

Being given race changes, class changes, refunds, etc stops that happening. So people continue to act without thinking and expecting the devs to save them.

SoE have finally been knocked off the top spot
in the list of developers I have the least faith & trust in.
Congratulations ArenaNet!

Refunding Dungeon Tokens

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lutharr.1035

Lutharr.1035

I went to the store and bought my son a new coat last week. Turns out I got the wrong size. Exchanged it right away, no problem.

Go back to WoW. Most overused brainless arguement 2012-2013

Refunding Dungeon Tokens

in Suggestions

Posted by: Sparhawk.9120

Sparhawk.9120

Here is the thing, they already have a buy back option for vendors; this request already fits in with the general mechanics of the game. +1

Refunding Dungeon Tokens

in Suggestions

MissingToast.4289

I disagree.

Sooner or later people need to take responsibility for their actions.

Being given race changes, class changes, refunds, etc stops that happening. So people continue to act without thinking and expecting the devs to save them.

I totally get what you’re saying, but it’s not like these things happen on purpose. Besides I can’t see how being able to refund your tokens can harm the game in any way. I don’t mind that I made a mistake, it happens. But it just got me thinking, there’s a buy back system for sold items, why not Dungeon Tokens too?

Refunding Dungeon Tokens

in Suggestions

Posted by: Hateborne.7942

Hateborne.7942

This thread already exists. It can be found here: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Making-Vendors-Infalible/first#post665578

Slow down, read, purchase. Too often we are reliant on others to watch out for our mistakes. Time to take responsibility. :-P

-Hate

Refunding Dungeon Tokens

in Suggestions

MissingToast.4289

Thank you for bringing that to my attention, I shall post there as well.