02/15 Aurora Glade - Gandara - Riverside

in WvW

Posted by: Libarebane.7639

Libarebane.7639

To XxX, if you guys are around and looking for a fun fight, FURY is roaming around Gandara atm.

FURY or Fury alliance?

and how about u? u also cant deal with us without help?

in WvW

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

we are only guild no pug help u are np+fury+more and all are frapsed:D but dont worry we change border enjoy pve content with keep:)

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

in WvW

Posted by: ZStefanovic.2475

ZStefanovic.2475

we are only guild no pug help u are np+fury+more and all are frapsed:D but dont worry we change border enjoy pve content with keep:)

It was FURY with a couple NP, we did have high numbers tonight though.
Hope to see each other again when we have less numbers so we can put both our skills to the test GG!

Ps. how many did you guys have?

Former [FURY] – Farming Orr since 1802
my stream: http://twitch.tv/Para_Streaming
All names start with Para

in WvW

Libarebane.7639

u change or u ran? and ty btw:)
When we see your new “video” release about how good u are?

in WvW

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

Hope to see each other again when we have less numbers so we can put both our skills to the test GG!

22 on www curious about yours

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

in WvW

ZStefanovic.2475

22 on www curious about yours

29 FURY, and just before the 2 or 3 last fights against u guys we had a couple NP (i think about 6) with us. So yeah numbers were not equal, you guys did put up a good fight even though outnumbered.

Looking forward on fighting you when the numbers are equal

in WvW

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

Awesome night all round for Semper Dius! Had some nice fights with AG mainly but some nice ones with Riverside too!

I have a question for that dw/DRK/Zorn army running about, it;s about that fight at bluelake, we were defending you were attacking. Did you have any idea what was going on :P?

Zorn ran in, CNTK went behind, then DRK and dw went in to sammich, then we came into behind to sammich you, then Zorn capped and sammiched us… I think. Was that what happened xD? The lag in there was horrendous but it was a giggle after

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

Well we had a bad evening.

Fighting [UNTY] guild + a lot of random infantry, dying every time consistently; we figured out after the first couple fights that we had no mesmers, one elementalist and that 20 vs 40-50 isn’t very fun…

You forgot to mention the dragon we took along!

But anyways had some good figths were at some points were outnumbered, some points we have loads. I think we all shared our lootbags together.

Here a video of me stalking the pink charr on,,, somewere in the weekend. Ofcourse blocked for the germans ( I am sorry) since Germany doesnt allow you to listen to all music =(

Thanks for the figths so far and happy to exchange more lootbags!

VoTF

in WvW

Posted by: Osicat.4139

Osicat.4139

IN germany Music is banned If I would judge from the vids I do

Anyway ty alot for fantastic fun in River BL tonight. Salute friendly and enemy from Judge

/Osicat <Judge>

in WvW

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

YEah, 3 levels of fractals done tonight!

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

in WvW

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

@ Immolator, was fun indeed. We tried to get a commander flag on EB, but non was available atm, so most started to follow us^^
We managed to lose most of them, but then you guys looked to have left the borderland

Nice fights though!

Fights were good but painful and expensive we spent most of the time standing in one place hoping you wouldn’t notice us… It worked to an extent the first time, near that Treb, you kept looking at us, then moving round a bit, then coming back to look at us didn’t end as well though!

I think even without the pugs with you, we would have been hard pressed to defeat you at that moment… There are really some things I need to look into to improve the Guild xD more discipline, regulated nourishment, that kind of thing… we barely have anyone with it, and those who do generally settle for Mango Pie because we don’t wanna ask them to buy anything expensive and we don’t really check to see what they’re running or what they aren’t… generally we train to be the 40 vs the organised 20-30, rather than the 20 versus the organised 40 xD someone has to train and lead the infantry of Gandara

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

in WvW

Posted by: Monkeymonger.9235

Monkeymonger.9235

The good thing about Gandara is the sheer amount of great wvw-guilds! Wherever we go, we face at least one guild that likes to do open field battles, be it DIUS, YAK, DYE, TDA, MM, WvW or any other ones i forgot.It’s a true pleasure fighting against you.

May the loot bags be plenty for you!
Rorik Scarchest, UNITY

@Immolator: Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Losing a battle can be a valuable experience – as getting stomped by Dius has been for us!

(edited by Monkeymonger.9235)

in WvW

Posted by: icey.7368

icey.7368

nice fights tonight in Riverside <3 yak’s the culling was so bad tonight didnt see half my team so hard to group up … this is becoming a massive promblem for what we do .. just hope that tomorrow night will be a nicer a smoother run thanks Again .

[YaK] Gandara EU- WvW officer
SeverGvG: www.ThisIsGandara.com

in WvW

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

Thanks monkeymonger AG is no slouches in that dept either and we’ve had our fair share of ‘valuable experiences’ against UNTY
Feel sorry for you guys that you never got the opportunity to fight Piken and i suspect if you ever do they’ll be a shadow of their former selves.
Thats a server that makes our roaming guilds look like nooby amateurs (hell they make everyones really).
Riverside you deserve a lot of credit and respect for the way you’ve appraoched the fights this week. We asked you to come out and fight us in the open and you’ve been generous enough to oblige us and I’ve had great fun fighting you lot.
Every day you become tougher and better out there and while it hasn’t payed off much for you score wise this week the practice will benefit you in the long run.
Hope you’ve had as much fun as me anyway (at least in the fights that weren’t a laggy mess with rediculous culling).

[Dius]

in WvW

Posted by: Oren.1736

Oren.1736

Funny late night fights on AG Garrison tonight.
River golem rush our garrison, get to inner, and wipe as our guys come in for the help call. We afterwards spent at least 20 min chasing 2 sneaky thieves that tried to res what i guess was a mes that did not release in our lord room (though i guess what they really wanted was to just pulling us around for kicks).
Gandara did not stay suckers and came not much after with 2 more golems to our water gate, just as they broke down the gate our arrow carts broke down their golems, most of gandarans died just on gate opening trying to res the downed golem users as they got poured over with oil and arrows.
I’d invite you to come again some time soon, and i am sure you will regardless of the invitation. See you!

S U P E R Oron – [TCHU]
Charr Guardian – Gandara(EU)
“KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOMS”

in WvW

Posted by: alvarez.3159

alvarez.3159

Here a video of me stalking the pink charr on,,, somewere in the weekend. Ofcourse blocked for the germans (I am sorry) since Germany doesnt allow you to listen to all music =(

I bet you’re not Woman, what did you do to this video that I can’t even watch if I use a darn proxy!

(edited by alvarez.3159)

in WvW

Posted by: Ouro.5846

Ouro.5846

This match up has become so stale. Zerg on zerg combat isn’t fun at all

in WvW

Posted by: Bozzilla.6380

Bozzilla.6380

The good thing about Gandara is the sheer amount of great wvw-guilds! Wherever we go, we face at least one guild that likes to do open field battles, be it DIUS, YAK, DYE, TDA, MM, WvW or any other ones i forgot.It’s a true pleasure fighting against you.

…and IC no? ;(

Ehehehe yesterday in Riverside Border some funny fight we’ve done against Unity, Fury and other.
We aren’t ZERG….30ppl are zerg?……30ppl against 50-60 are zerg?

i think we’re zerg also if we move araound in 5ppl

Bozzilla [IC]

Bozzilla [IC] Insert Coin – Gandara -

in WvW

Posted by: Slomo.1029

Slomo.1029

Thats the problem in GW2. Everyone is a zerg because you never know how many they are. If you get wiped: zerg. If you see red names: zerg.
Hell, yesterday I had 2 guardians and one elementalist from Riverside capping a supply camp. They appeared and dissapeared 3 times. When tehy finished capping they saw me and attacked. I only noticed when i was half dead.
So if you run around at evenings and see any enemy you should always be careful and expect a zerg beforehand.

~ Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: samski.5194

samski.5194

we are only guild no pug help u are np+fury+more and all are frapsed:D

You planning on uploading it ? I wouldent mind seeing it

in WvW

Posted by: WhiskeyJack.5839

WhiskeyJack.5839

Gandara, you have good guilds and good coverage, how do you fare in the tier above?

Gunnars Hold
Furious Cookies[FURY]

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

Probably not too well :P

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Dont say so KinkyWarrior, I think you will do fine your coverage is amazing, just take this morning, you had a big group on AG(20+) and EB(30+), + a minor group on Gand and River borderland.
Think you guys will do just fine, and your guilds are good aswell.

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Space.8053

Space.8053

Dont say so KinkyWarrior, I think you will do fine your coverage is amazing

Probably more to do with the schools in the UK being off this week I think

The matchup seemed to be a lot more interesting last night, hope for more of the same tonight!

Kudos to the Riverside Warrior I duelled outside Hills in Riverside Borders last night, I kinda felt bad build warsing you into the ground but I hope you learned not to spam rifle shots into a wall of reflection from now on

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

Dont say so KinkyWarrior, I think you will do fine your coverage is amazing, just take this morning, you had a big group on AG(20+) and EB(30+), + a minor group on Gand and River borderland.
Think you guys will do just fine, and your guilds are good aswell.

Hehe, thanks for the vote of confidence but as space said, its probably more to do with it being half term that our coverage is good this week. We have it on good authority that the upper tiers require much more coverage than we have.

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: thihihi.9451

thihihi.9451

Congratulations Riverside for goleming down our t3 sm and hills while we were all downloading our patch after getting kicked from the server. I get you’re not happy with losing but doing something like this is just lame and honourless.

Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Riselight.3695

Riselight.3695

Srsly, RS… I already disliked you for using dishonorable ways to fight, but this… this is just pathetic. Using tons of Golems and other (superior) siege, as an attempt to gain some points? It doesn’t make you any better, and other worlds just start looking down on you….
I’ll say it again: Pathetic

Riselight [WvW] – Elementalist
Smough The Cruel [WvW] – Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: IDarko.4709

IDarko.4709

Meh, chill guys! If that’s their way of fighting, let it be. It won’t really make a difference on the score anyways.

We are going to T3!! Choo Choo!

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]
Gandara – WvW Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: OchrisO.8450

OchrisO.8450

Welcome to Flame Wars!

Mr Quackers- Guild leader

The Night Pact Legacy [NP]

in WvW

Posted by: MRA.4758

MRA.4758

Srsly, RS… I already disliked you for using dishonorable ways to fight, but this… this is just pathetic. Using tons of Golems and other (superior) siege, as an attempt to gain some points? It doesn’t make you any better, and other worlds just start looking down on you….

Seriously, Riselight, I don’t have the slightest clue which incident you are referring to, but I fail to see how using the tools of WvW in their intended way can be seen as either dishonorable or pathetic. If you are facing defeat in a fight, learn from it, grow stronger, devise a counter-strategy, and you may be the victor next time.

So what’s all the hate good for? Other worlds, I do still like you. (Here, have a daisy.)

~MRA

IGN: Peavy (Asuran Engineer)
Tyrian Intelligence Agency [TIA]
Dies for Riverside on a regular basis, since the betas

(edited by MRA.4758)

in WvW

Posted by: Riselight.3695

Riselight.3695

Seriously, Riselight, I don’t have the slightest clue which incident you are referring to, but I fail to see how using the tools of WvW in their intended way can be seen as either dishonorable or pathetic. If you are facing defeat in a fight, learn from it, grow stronger, devise a counter-strategy, and you may be the victor next time.

So what’s all the hate good for? Other worlds, I do still like you. (Here, have a daisy.)

~MRA

Your amount of potentional points is not thanks to your skills, but to your siege, actually, now I think about it, the most fierce opponents I have met on the Battlefield were from Aurora Glade…
The point is not only your mass amount useage of siege, but the fact your world have used the maintenance to capture SM (with many siege). Sorry, I didn’t mention this clearly, but I supposed you would see that my message is about your SM capture.
Please take your English – German dictionary and look up the word honor (or honour). What are you saying? You can’t find it? Doesn’t surprise me…

Riselight [WvW] – Elementalist
Smough The Cruel [WvW] – Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

Hurdur we do golem rushes too, so what’s with the qq?

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

^This

Anyway, great fights on Riverside borderlands in Hills and outside Greenlake. I see UNTY playing during our primetime today :O Sadly we Dius, are only 10 tonight so we cant give you the fight your guild deserves.

Also Culling is terrible right now :/

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: climbatize.8729

climbatize.8729

Hello everyone , lets get the flaming aside and have some fun.

I’m here to inform you that TDA is organizing small scale GvG on friday before resset , probably gonna start around 20:00 gmt+1 .

Why small scale you wonder? I’m inviting all three servers and trying to contact some of the people that are interested, its also to awoid the ques so thats why i’m planing to have it at least max 10v10 , 5v5 , 3v3 2v2 , 1v1.

All servers are invited and all guilds that want to participate, will try to squize in as much people as we can and even might do it on two borderlands.

As i get infor form the interested guilds ill post a ts info on wich ill need to have 1 representative from each guild for easier comunication.

So if you’re interested and want some small scale gvg fights contact me here on forums or add me and pm ingame for more info, also ill update the thread as i get more info.

Just remember guys win or losse its all about fun !

PS- REQ can you please make a similiar version of this on RS forums , id do it but my german aint that good.

TDA

(edited by climbatize.8729)

in WvW

Posted by: Kaligula.2713

Kaligula.2713

Great fights tonight on RS borderlands. Just please less blobs…

Field Marshal – Kaligula Razorclaw
Semper Dius [Dius]
EU Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: General Ragefist.3952

General Ragefist.3952

@Riselight http://imgur.com/xhNbWRm <— you mean this stupid sieges ?
kinda like how we killed sm now 3 times with under 4 golems, so its not like we need alot of them.
i also find it funny how nobody ever talks about happings like this http://imgur.com/pnhYTIU

in the end we had a lot of fun with you guys on the EBG today. sadly around 22:30 a bunch of guys left us because they have to work tomorrow :O
i also wish you good luck in t3, you will need it

greez Edana

Edana Atreides, Elementalist
DTK | Die Technokraten – Guild Leader
Flußufer/ Riverside [DE]

(edited by General Ragefist.3952)

in WvW

Posted by: dangerdoom.3862

dangerdoom.3862

Good luck in tier 4 for you!

in WvW

Posted by: Kuper.2641

Kuper.2641

Good fights In Riverside Borderlands tonight, I was leading our group of merry men for most of the night (21:00-00:00 GMT)

I really enjoyed the time there fighting with Gandara and Riverside throughout the evening, even if we did spent much of the night defending Bay.
Riverside managed to find a sweet spot on the Garrison cliff to place a treb that cannot be damaged from below so we foregone our outer defences and left the wall open most of the night, bunkering down the inner. We ended the night with around 10 people sitting in bay severely outnumbered by both other servers we had Riverside on one side and Gandara on the other attacking Bay.

We knew that eventually we would have to lose the keep but wanted to see how long we would last. There was a nice battle between Gandara who got in first and waited for Riverside to follow. Gandara then tried to wipe Riverside in the Lords Room but failed and Riverside managed to capture the keep.

Even though it may not look like we did much, we had fun doing what we did.

This hammer build warrior was really hard enemy…Perhaps I was the Commander (Necro from [VU])…
Kurash

P.S I was that Hammer warrior hunting you on an alt :p

(I have now dubbed this person my arch enemy), the [VU] Necromancer Commander, I noticed him once in Hills when we were running around the outer walls clearing all the siege, we ended up not being able to continue the attack at Hills onto the inner since the enemy Riverside were there on mass, we just eventually got swarmed but we had a nice fight by the North inner gate there.

GG tonight Riverside/Gandara

[VII] Seventh Legion
Ex-Guild/Raid Leader/Commander
www.seventhlegion.net

(edited by Kuper.2641)

in WvW

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Nemesys.7251

I really dont see what your problem is tbh? NP FURY KISS UNTY run by on there own but they are on the same BL, i

we all know is not like that,we play as guild as dius do as judge do tda etc etc aurora is only a single big blob nothing more and this is my last reply because all know how we play and all know how arurora play,if someone want kill us with guild 20+ just roam and we met if u all prefer move as zerg we met for sure 1/2 time and we change border after no problem.Everyone choose how play,we prefer as guild u all as zerg(and culling) no problem your choice,we continue like that.

Funny that, how earlier in the night on Gandara BL, we were taking Lake with a few NP. I would say Gandara probably had a few more player but not many more.

XxX came in just before we capped it, yet as we were about to push back out you all jumped off the wall and ran away….I guess you lost the element of surprise as you were not able to take advantage of culling in that situation.

I think a lot of us are impressed you are able to stick together and run well as a group, even though XxX abuse the culling so much. But now that people are able to counter your attacks you come on here and start complaining???

I think that’s just the signs of a sore loser, I’d hate to see how you react when the WvW patch comes!

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

in WvW

Posted by: dangerdoom.3862

dangerdoom.3862

Well done KISS, who was the genius who found out you need to blob up to counter those attacks? xD

Anyway, culling abuse, what are you talking about, you can’t abuse culling with 20 men groups… It’s called veils fyi. And backing out of towers or camps who are just capped is normal because those npc’s are buffed.

I’m not in XxX either and I also think Nemesys needs to relax a bit here, but KISS seriously.. Gandara is not losing, AND we still play the same way. We sometimes have pugs running around with a commander and guildgroups are doing things on their own. The way you play is just zerg play atm. Grouping up with every possible bignumber guild and attacking things together.. I’ve lost a lot of respect for some guilds on your server this week.

in WvW

Posted by: Osicat.4139

Osicat.4139

Whoho, wednesday, this mean Judge Raid evening. Cya on the battlefield tonight ppl. Cant wait (;

/Osicat <Judge>

in WvW

Posted by: Oren.1736

Oren.1736

I’ll attempt to do some explaining as it seems people don’t see thing as they are. In AG we are focusing during sieges on guild-guild cooperation, makes things nice and easy – one can guard siege, one can go res-supply, and the tactics go on further. Otherwise guilds are roaming on their own – just like on reset, but during the week!

This is the line of bad mood posting, lets try keeping those posts behind this line
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

S U P E R Oron – [TCHU]
Charr Guardian – Gandara(EU)
“KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOMS”

in WvW

Posted by: Churick.9354

Churick.9354

Just wanted to give a mention to Dius. After a running battle and subsequent wipe at Arah supply camp yesterday evening they allowed me to get pretty much in amomgst them to Res my big Charr engineer buddy. Thanks for that, good spirit & much respect.

Feegz – Aurora Glade – Asura Engineer

in WvW

Posted by: zamalek.2154

zamalek.2154

/bow to the solo mesmer scout from “Song” (we found him scouting around Mendon’s Gap). Kept about 4 of us busy for a good while with smoke, mirrors and confusion (even downed some of us a few times).

Considering we were some of the few running dolyaks and patrolling keeps on the map that little fiasco hurt AG a little. Well played.

Auroraglade
Epistemic.8013: Guys this is bullkitten a sentient plant creature is hitting these
wooden doors with fireballs and it’s working

in WvW

Posted by: samski.5194

samski.5194

Just though I would share this, its XXX jumping the FURY group on 17/02/13 before they came on here asking if we had 40 or 50 people in our event run that night…..

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

Oooo flame fight!! gets popcorn

Aha Dius had sooooo much fun with our 12 yesterday. We thought it would be a meh night but in turned into a blast! The epic stand on the Hills wall with 5-6 infantry and remnants of MM supporting us was probably one hell of a highlight that night.

We realize that you be working on guild coordination AG but when we were in Briar and UNTY just got in before we capped it, was it really necessary for the arrow cart xD?

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: Nerolucido.6798

Nerolucido.6798

Pardon me,
I’m a bit confused and perhaps you could help me: we indeed met and fought a few times on Sunday night (17th), but nobody came here asking if you were in the 40/50s that night. You definitely did outnumber us, you always do, (that night were missing a few people as well). But, that night we never asked such question. The event you’re referring to took place the following night, on Monday 18th when you invited us to Gandara only to turn up in a sizable zerg with some additional guilds. And it was then when some of our guildmates came here to ask you if you were running alone or with an alliance.
I wish we could have at least one fight on even numbers.
I’m not escaping the truth that we wiped many times against [fury] and we could have put a better fight in many occasions (as seen in your video), we are still working on that. We give credit where is due and admire your maneuvering skills, ours are sloppy. Just please don’t pretend we’re almost on par with numbers because we constantly try to rid of people sticking us and our all-time best turnout is 24 ppl.
Best R.

Leona BlackHand 80 War. OnceWereNoobs [XxX]

in WvW

Posted by: Monkeymonger.9235

Monkeymonger.9235

@Kinkywarrior: After this thread you should know that we never ever fight without outnumbering the enemy 4 to 1, having siege in our backs and of course the mighty FURY alliance to save the day! !

Let’s just say that after fighting on EB before i’ve become paranoid about culling. Just see the AC as a sign of love and respect!

See you on the field!

Rorik Scarchest, UNITY

in WvW

Libarebane.7639

Poem by Joyce Armor,
Excuses, Excuses

I couldn’t do my homework.
I had asthma and was wheezing.
I had nosebleeds, measles, heat rash,
with some very painful sneezing,
and itchy skin with blisters—
oh so blotchy red and hivy—
malaria and toothaches,
and a patch of poison ivy,
eight spider bites and hair loss,
and a broken leg with scabies,
Rocky Mountain spotted fever,
and a full-blown case of rabies.
I suffered—it was awful—
but I’m feeling better now.
Could I have done my homework?
No, I really don’t see how.

:)

in WvW

ZStefanovic.2475

Pardon me,
I’m a bit confused and perhaps you could help me: we indeed met and fought a few times on Sunday night (17th), but nobody came here asking if you were in the 40/50s that night. You definitely did outnumber us, you always do, (that night were missing a few people as well). But, that night we never asked such question. The event you’re referring to took place the following night, on Monday 18th when you invited us to Gandara only to turn up in a sizable zerg with some additional guilds. And it was then when some of our guildmates came here to ask you if you were running alone or with an alliance.
I wish we could have at least one fight on even numbers.
I’m not escaping the truth that we wiped many times against [fury] and we could have put a better fight in many occasions (as seen in your video), we are still working on that. We give credit where is due and admire your maneuvering skills, ours are sloppy. Just please don’t pretend we’re almost on par with numbers because we constantly try to rid of people sticking us and our all-time best turnout is 24 ppl.
Best R.

When i made that forum post, we were a smaller group but as time passed more people from our guild came online and joined and at a certain point a few from another guild joined us too. We are not the kind of guild/server that just tells people to leave, they have every right to play the game they bought.

Like i said before, its a shame we did not have even numbers when fighting eachother.

I would like to encourage everyone, AG/GANDRA/RIVERSIDE, to keep the posts respectfull and stop flaming or accusing people.

Also an idea, replace the /laugh after a wipe with /bow!