1/11/13 CD, IoJ, FA (Round 4)

in WvW

Posted by: Jois.4827

Jois.4827

when will u guys ever learn riding the Bandwagon wont lead to a happy ending ?

in WvW

Posted by: Kerithlan.1659

Kerithlan.1659

IoJ: Seriously guys, I’m sorry. If you’re just interested in WvW, I’d recommend transferring anywhere else and just taking advantage of the guesting feature to play with any friends you leave behind on IoJ.

FA: I will be disappointed if you don’t move up to Tier 2. I need a good thorn in my side. Here I was a week ago hoping that you’d get blasted into Tier 4 to deal with Kaineng (and then down to Tier 5 in their wake) — how the tides have turned indeed.

Fosthe — Sylvari Elementalist
Men of Science [MoS] – Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Aytrix.4059

Aytrix.4059

To the haters: It must be terrible to be on CD and have never had a single guild transfer to your server.

To the cool CDers: Next week is going to be a blast now that populations are much closer. With dragonbrand moving up it is really going to freshen things up. Looking forward to the carnage.

To the transfers: Welcome aboard. Looking forward to smashing face with you all.

(edited by Aytrix.4059)

in WvW

Posted by: Saweth You Him.9047

Saweth You Him.9047

sigh Looks like my job as theater commander inbetween major guild timeslots was taken over by an influx of guilds. Guess I’ll go apply for guild wars 2 ei. It was fun fighting the tough fights.

so sayeth the great innuendo

in WvW

Posted by: Diehard.1432

Diehard.1432

To the haters: It must be terrible to be on CD and have never had a single guild transfer to your server.

To the cool CDers: Next week is going to be a blast now that populations are much closer. With dragonbrand moving up it is really going to freshen things up. Looking forward to the carnage.

To the transfers: Welcome aboard. Looking forward to smashing face with you all.

Getting kitteny already? why so much hatred?

Garuda X, lvl 80 human Siamoth Ranger JQ SEA
[VaL]

in WvW

Posted by: Maniac.5163

Maniac.5163

Dude, you need your eyesight checked – lol.
Check the last few posts.. apparently transferring to a tier 3 3rd place severely underpopulated server is bandwagoning now. I don’t understand how people can get so angry when all that has happened is the numbers are more even now. It’s like you don’t even want a challenge, those of you who act like that should just move to SoS.

Btw – we never hit +300 until we got transfers? http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/39/ That score evolution sure disagrees with you .. we just never hit +605

in WvW

Posted by: Waking.6052

Waking.6052

What happens when two sides withdraw from a 1v1v1.

Attachments:

Guardian Commander “The Lord Saves”
Mesmer Commander “The Lord Knows”
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Diehard.1432

Check the last few posts.. apparently transferring to a tier 3 3rd place severely underpopulated server is bandwagoning now. I don’t understand how people can get so angry when all that has happened is the numbers are more even now. It’s like you don’t even want a challenge, those of you who act like that should just move to SoS.

Btw – we never hit +300 until we got transfers? http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/39/ That score evolution sure disagrees with you .. we just never hit +605

Not sure whos the one that need eyesight checked. I thought the "bandwagon"thing was referred to IoJ who moved to upper tier, not you guys? Maybe you should check again>? Dont get defensive so fast

[VaL]

in WvW

Posted by: Conner.1045

Conner.1045

I for one am more than happy to have IoJ folks joining us. I’ve had some great fights against their people, full of back and forth battles for objectives and some outstanding teamwork on their side. Having them on my side for a change will be a relief.

Davion Hawkwood/Patronis Caine/Cassandra Amaranth
Hawkwood Company
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: loneknight.8425

loneknight.8425

By the way, thanks to all friendlies at EB JP. I’m aware there were a couple of dickheads from CD who screwed up truce earlier this week, am embarrassed for that. Nice to see that despite fierce fightings at surface, we can still work together to complete JP counts for monthly

The thief who did dat – Crystal Desert

in WvW

Maniac.5163

Not sure whos the one that need eyesight checked. I thought the "bandwagon"thing was referred to IoJ who moved to upper tier, not you guys? Maybe you should check again>? Dont get defensive so fast

Lol, I don’t need to check twice to see people being passive aggressive and stirring up drama from CD. I’ll just avoid stooping down to your level and leave it at that. See you out there.

in WvW

Diehard.1432

Lol, I don’t need to check twice to see people being passive aggressive and stirring up drama from CD. I’ll just avoid stooping down to your level and leave it at that. See you out there.

You made false accusation and failed to correct my statement. I am sure people can tell whos being low here.

[VaL]

in WvW

Posted by: Deathdom.8250

Deathdom.8250

By the way, I’m curious. Why did all these IOJ guilds leave? Sure, IOJ was gonna fall down to T4 but they were pretty much guaranteed a win there. It would have been the perfect place for them to rest, reorganize, get the PvE population excited for WvW and push back into T3. That was what happened when CD fell down to T4 after a brutal match with SoR and SoS led to a bunch of guilds leaving.

in WvW

Posted by: Stevefin.7251

Stevefin.7251

Deathdom. The reason why most jumped ship, was cause early this week IoJ lost all their main NA time zones and above till Australia prime time to other severs, leaving them with huge time zone gaps around prime time. where it truly matters most. Many of their guilds decided to jump ship than rather sink down and keep going down. said gaps was wittiness the past few days before the transfers where IoJ…just stopped, leading to the CD overtake of IoJ lands heavily, and having FA have CD’s undivided attention.

in WvW

Maniac.5163

Looks like we’re finally going to to get the blue position next week. No doubt we will all be running into red keeps and camps wondering why the guards are wailing on us.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Clark Skinner.4902

Clark Skinner.4902

Next week is going to be bad for Crystal Desert. Having to fight both FA, IoJ and DragonBrand at once.

The week after that, the new superpowered FA should be bumped up a tier and we can enjoy a good match again.

in WvW

Posted by: Kerithlan.1659

Kerithlan.1659

Next week is going to be bad for Crystal Desert. Having to fight both FA, IoJ and DragonBrand at once.

The week after that, the new superpowered FA should be bumped up a tier and we can enjoy a good match again.

FA isn’t going to gain ~170 ranking in a single match-up, not against CD and DB. This isn’t Kaineng storming through T6-T8.

Fosthe — Sylvari Elementalist
Men of Science [MoS] – Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

By the way, I’m curious. Why did all these IOJ guilds leave? Sure, IOJ was gonna fall down to T4 but they were pretty much guaranteed a win there. It would have been the perfect place for them to rest, reorganize, get the PvE population excited for WvW and push back into T3. That was what happened when CD fell down to T4 after a brutal match with SoR and SoS led to a bunch of guilds leaving.

Answer: paid transfer deadline on Jan 28. Means everyone will panic a lot more if they perceive any type of weakness in their server and will be quick to jump ship to make sure their “permanent server” isn’t a loser.

in WvW

Posted by: Desterion.6407

Desterion.6407

CD is going to be feeling the wrath of IoJ+FA as well as their new opponents. I can assure you those who transfered to FA are looking for CD blood. It’s not going to just be next week either. CD will never make it to tier 2 because the best they’l get is 2nd place in tier 3 from now on until FA moves up and frankly they deserve it. CD may very well end up like IoJ is now before the week is over and free transfers are locked.

in WvW

Posted by: Stanley.3295

Stanley.3295

CD is going to be feeling the wrath of IoJ+FA as well as their new opponents. I can assure you those who transfered to FA are looking for CD blood. It’s not going to just be next week either. CD will never make it to tier 2 because the best they’l get is 2nd place in tier 3 from now on until FA moves up and frankly they deserve it. CD may very well end up like IoJ is now before the week is over and free transfers are locked.

Okay… You guys and gals who transferred to FA from IOJ, leaving it hanging from life support, will fight harder than ever before for the glory of your new server. It’s all CD fault that IOJ fractured right?

I hope you see the irony of your own message…

in WvW

Posted by: nasfieldjohn.2416

nasfieldjohn.2416

3rd place doesn’t mean you’re underpopulated,
It means your server population just chose not to WvW every single day of the week

If FA is underpopulated,
it wouldn’t have won the other 2 servers prior in T4 and came to T3
then stay in T3 for so many weeks

FA hit +315 during the 16th before the transfering begin
http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/39/
2013-01-16 10:20:43 116 265 +315

Btw – CD never hit +605 either
http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/34

in WvW

Maniac.5163

FA ; Lets not count our chicks before they are hatched. I know CD are fearsome opponents and I expect Dragonbrand to enter the tier with ferocity. These are both servers hungry for the win with skilled players and coordinated guilds plus the numbers to match it.

(edited by Maniac.5163)

in WvW

Maniac.5163

3rd place doesn’t mean you’re underpopulated,
It means your server population just chose not to WvW every single day of the week

If FA is underpopulated,
it wouldn’t have won the other 2 servers prior in T4 and came to T3
then stay in T3 for so many weeks

FA hit +315 during the 16th before the transfering begin
http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/39/
2013-01-16 10:20:43 116 265 +315

Btw – CD never hit +605 either
http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/34

Yeah, I was referring to FA hitting +605. We didn’t do that without transfers and CD taking a break. FA has stayed in T3 by the skin of their teeth and have been recognised by both IoJ and CD in pretty much every thread as being the least populated out of the three.

All depends on your definition of underpopulated but I was obviously referring to our WvW participation and even though irrelevant you could probably apply it to our PvE population also (there’s even a pic in here of “Full” on CD/IoJ and “Very High” for FA, I believe). If you see this thread and our previous matchup threads, players from CD/IoJ have seen us as pests that can only strike opportunistically when the enemy is already under attack (eg 2v1) especially during off-peak hours.

I didn’t say we were underpopulated for tier 4. I was talking about being severely outnumbered in T3, CD’s wasn’t holding 80% of the turf on reset night because of pure skill. Your theory seems to be based upon there being very little difference between tiers which I disagree with (at least when we moved from T4, there was a vast difference.) Also it does not take into account transfers of guilds/individuals that FA bled during this stagnant period as #3 in Tier 3 which was a significant loss.

Regarding FA staying in the tier for so long wouldn’t be possible without an equal/similar participation – apply your theory to SBI. Look how long they stayed in Tier 1. Now look at their score currently. That’s right – last in Tier 2. It’s not because T1 is weak either, look at Blackgate previous + current scores.

in WvW

Posted by: LaMisT.1863

LaMisT.1863

omg CD is going to fight 3 servers next week

I am Help, the Magical White Mushroom. :3

in WvW

Posted by: junglizm.5843

junglizm.5843

IOJ fracture has been a long time coming. We have fought hard with a strong core WvW community for a very long time with out transfer relief, pug relief or any kind of relief. It has been a full server with mostly PvE players that maintained in T2, probably longer than any other server currently in that tier.

ND was not the deathknell. They supported IOJ furiously for many months in T2 against top ranked guilds. They went to SoS, not out of the need to win but more out of the need to relax. Despite all of its incessant elitist recruiting, SoS is a casual server that wins purely on coverage. This will allow ND to relax and enjoy WvW.

All that any guild on IoJ has ever wanted is a server that supports its WvW community. Unfortunately, we never had that and could never rally it. The servers that benefit from our guilds, namely SoR, Kain, FA and SoS, are these types of servers. Even JQ received a couple of our guilds months ago for the very same reason.

IOJ was hard fought and it has some of the best players one could ever hope to enjoy the company of. Unfortunately, our own high population of unwilling participants was its downfall.

CD didn’t break IOJ, SoR didn’t break IOJ. T1 and T2 didn’t break IOJ.

IOJ broke itself.

Good luck to all my former and some of my still current comrades and see you on the battlefield.

twitch.tv/junglizm
Accelerant [BURN] – Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Turkey.3605

Turkey.3605

I’m definitely curious to see how the new population balance plays out after tomorrow’s reset. Hopefully the numbers will even out and we’ll see some really competitive matches. I’m actually happy to see that some of my favorite opponents from IoJ have joined FA.

To my fellow CDers, however it does shake out, please please PLEASE don’t come on the forums and in any way qq about the transfers. The transfers were completely legitimate, and we had the same opportunity to recruit as FA did. They did a great job getting that influx of some very good guilds and should be commended for it if anything.

Transfers are not something any server will ever turn down (except Maguuma lol), and every server has posts recruiting for them. There’s nothing quite as pathetic in my opinion as reading forum qq about how x server only wins because of numbers and has no skill etc.

And if I were in a guild looking to transfer, I would hesitate before ever joining a server with a reputation for whining like that. Think about that before you come here to post with a sore loser attitude.

Meantime, I look forward to another week of purging AVTR’s confusion stacks.

Ludrig – Necromancer
[KH]

in WvW

Maniac.5163

Meantime, I look forward to another week of purging AVTR’s confusion stacks.

Lol.. I can totally relate to that

in WvW

Posted by: Astaroth.5146

Astaroth.5146

Well, clearly there are some anymosity in the air for some reason. Most of IoJ’s WvW guilds decided that FA was the place they wanted to be and that’s perfectly fine by me (I say most cause I heard that something like 9 out of 13 guild that moved went for FA, might be wrong though). I’m not a fan of server serfers, but that’s not the vibe I’m getting from this huge exode from IoJ. Personnaly, I welcome the challenge that I foresee for next week.

Will FA triumph with their newly aquired forces, maybe yes, maybe no, only next week will tell. Even though tonight’s (Thursday) dominance of FA in WvW can’t really be taken as a forecast of what’s gonna be our futur matches, I felt a rise in their morale and motivation…..and numbers lol. That is awesome and it should also rise CD’s morale knowing we’ll be facing that challenge soon.

I had some very interesting fights, win or loss against both server and I’m looking forward to face their combined forces next week. I hope we can put aside all the hate and have fun and respectful fights.

I truly hope my comrades of Crystal Desert are as motivated as me regarding the upcomming challenge and that we’ll show up in force. See you guys tomorrow night for some epic battles

Jezebèl-CD

Jezeb̬l РMag
Behind every red name there is a human being just like you. Respect your enemies :)

in WvW

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

Just another day in the ’ol grudge tier.

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

in WvW

Posted by: Sylosis.7125

Sylosis.7125

For the KH thief at Ruins in FA BL.. you know who you are.
You rendered just in time to bow at me after pretty much 1 hitting me.. then walked off and let me get back up from downed. Well played sir. I don’t know how you were stealthed that long and then a heartseeker with that much damage on my toughness? Must be a bugged combat log or something, surely. I was downed before I could even hit evade – see combat log for damage output.
brb rerolling thief

Sorry bro, that was eye….

in WvW

Maniac.5163

You rendered just in time to bow at me after pretty much 1 hitting me.. then walked off and let me get back up from downed. Well played sir. I don’t know how you were stealthed that long and then a heartseeker with that much damage on my toughness? Must be a bugged combat log or something, surely. I was downed before I could even hit evade – see combat log for damage output.
brb rerolling thief

Hahaha, you handed my kitten to me fair and square. Some thieves are easy to kill and a select few shred me like that. Props to you!

in WvW

Sylosis.7125

brb rerolling thief

Hahaha, you handed my kitten to me fair and square. Some thieves are easy to kill and a select few shred me like that. Props to you!

You need to tell your low level guildies to beware …i just 1 shotted one on top of a vista in cdbl….you guys took the tower and i was perma stealthed inside still…..he was enjoying the view….briefly.

Attachments:

in WvW

Maniac.5163

brb rerolling thief

You need to tell your low level guildies to beware …i just 1 shotted one on top of a vista in cdbl….you guys took the tower and i was perma stealthed inside still…..he was enjoying the view….briefly.

Pff.. everyone knows if you’re a lowbie in PRO you’re meant to be chained to a siege weapon, I’ll have to get my whip out again.

in WvW

Sylosis.7125

brb rerolling thief

lowbie See’s Vista with Anime Eyes ‘my precious’

Pff.. everyone knows if you’re a lowbie in PRO you’re meant to be chained to a siege weapon, I’ll have to get my whip out again.

Invader see’s attainable Vista in CDBL…. as he opens his anime eyes to take in the view he feels a sharp pain to the back……..atleast i let him get it huh

in WvW

Posted by: Karykarywook.2481

Karykarywook.2481

A few thoughts on this all:

1. From a FA player point of view – this is somewhat bittersweet. I wholeheartedly welcome these IOJ guilds onto FA. IOJ is certainly not going to be the only server having guilds transfer before paid transfers are set in. If you’re on the Titanic and want to live, you’re going to jump ship.
– But I am sad to see IOJ turning into the Titanic. A bit tragic. I do wish the best to those on IOJ whom are staying.

2. Slightly worried about queue times now I’m guessing I shouldn’t even try on Friday nights now

3. I hope FA continues to have the reputation it had before transfers. And I in no way mean that our new transfers are detrimental at all – I think they can only help – but I like to think IOJ realized FA does more with less – and we’re not (mostly) about mindless zerging – and therefore, thats why these guilds joined us. If we gain more numbers, we must stay self-reliant. These IOJ guilds aren’t looking for a bandwagon – they’re looking to kick some kitten There are probably better servers to join for a bandwagon.

4. None of us – FA or our opponents should assume numbers will save us.

edit- nooo I don’t want to “Kick some kitten!” I want to kick some “rhymeswithbass”

KaryKarwook of Team Sarcasm – Fort Aspenwood
Representing RET in WvW

(edited by Karykarywook.2481)

in WvW

Posted by: Ejiofor.4801

Ejiofor.4801

And now, for your listening pleasure…

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club… “Beat The Devil’s Tattoo”

Gearstrip Jones, Engineer, Borlis Pass, [KPUP]
“Which Lo Pan? Little ol’ basket case on wheels, or the ten-foot-tall roadblock?!”
-Kurt Russell, Big Trouble in Little China

(edited by Ejiofor.4801)

in WvW

Posted by: KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

After 9 weeks of being RED in tier 3, we lost a lot of good guilds, and a lot of fairweathers. But after 9 weeks, we’re still in tier 3. It doesn’t even matter how we did it. The tenacity of our players has been shown.

I am certain that the guilds who transferred to FA did not do it out of spite for CD. They did it because of the meaningful competition this tier has offered and want to stay a part of it. I can think of no greater compliment to all of the servers: IoJ, CD and FA. This tier is by far the best. Casual enough to be friendly, but hard enough to be fun

We wish the remaining IoJ server all the best in their climb back to the top. And we welcome our new allies in the struggle for (what is now being dubbed) the beginnings of the push to tier 2. So let’s get on with it…

CD vs. FA vs. DB

The next few weeks are going to be good.

Fort Aspenwood – Elementalist
Character name: Azilyi

(edited by KrazyFlyinChicken.5936)

in WvW

KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

Also – FA will be starting this week as blue.

Aaawwwww yeeaaaaah

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

good, next week all the servers can be abbreviated with 2 letters, will save me some typing.

in WvW

Posted by: I Will Rez U.1743

I Will Rez U.1743

FA ; Lets not count our chicks before they are hatched. I know CD are fearsome opponents and I expect Dragonbrand to enter the tier with ferocity. These are both servers hungry for the win with skilled players and coordinated guilds plus the numbers to match it.

Thank you.

Ixl Phoenix lxI

[XVX] Guild Leader – Blackgate – #BringBackTheBeast

in WvW

Posted by: Altie.4571

Altie.4571

To the Isle of Janthir loyalists, the true loyalists, not the fakers and floaters that say “long live IOJ” for a day and server transfer like scared bunnies the next,

We, the faithful of Crystal Desert, wish you the best. We had a similar thing happen to us a long time ago and we got a comeback. Maybe you can recover as we did.

This.

It’s ironic how when IoJ first was moved down a tier we heard how much the population plays just for server pride and perseveres. Now that all went by the wayside.

I feel bad for IoJ players that are left holding the bag due to the fair weather movers. In any case, I guess it could be exciting next week fighting 3 servers instead of 2. It could also turn into a horrible match. Only time will tell. I for one can’t wait for paid server transfers.

No matter what happens, I’ll be on CD. T1 or T99, I’ll be around.

When scientists discover the center of the universe,
a lot of people will be disappointed they are not it.

in WvW

Posted by: Karykarywook.2481

Karykarywook.2481

I’m pretty sure if CD had an influx of guilds coming in, they wouldn’t be bad mouthing them as such or calling them anti-loyalists. Funny how perspectives are.

Are any new guilds coming to CD? Are you telling them they’re anti-loyalists as well? Perhaps you guys should shut down any recruitment threads you have.

KaryKarwook of Team Sarcasm – Fort Aspenwood
Representing RET in WvW

in WvW

Altie.4571

I badmouth mass exodus from any server. I did it when HoD fell apart, ET and when original CD alliance exodus happened. In this particular case the big guilds that you now have (or have gone to other servers) have been posting about server pride, badmouthing others as “bandwagoners” and look at them now.

Do you actually disagree with the opinion? Because I can’t find a logical reason not to
a) feel bad for those left on IoJ
b) label the fair weather guilds as hypocrites.

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

To label the mass transfers that started to occur after the announcement of the implementation of the paid transfer system as “fair weather” is unfair at best.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in WvW

KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

I think at this particular juncture, it’s pretty hard to call ANY guild a fairweather. With pay transfers coming up, it’s not a matter of server pride. It’s a matter of prospective homes. Come Jan 28, regardless of which server you once called home… your guild will be there, and there to stay.

Maybe in the past, you’d be right. But even with that as the case, it’s not like they’re all jumping ship for CD. They’re joining FA to give CD a good fight. Let’s keep it clean, shall we?

in WvW

Altie.4571

Maybe in the past, you’d be right. But even with that as the case, it’s not like they’re all jumping ship for CD. They’re joining FA to give CD a good fight. Let’s keep it clean, shall we?

Actually it was a good fight last week. And the week before. This tier had the closest margins of scores for two straight weeks out of any other tiers.
THEY gave up as soon as IoJ lost green. That’s why the fight hasn’t been close this week. We didn’t get more people than we had two weeks ago, trust me. Heck, you yourself should remember that we almost lost 2nd place 2 weeks ago because the matches were close.

So forgive me if I don’t buy into the “lets give server X a fight by consolidating” argument. The recent past doesn’t seem to support it.

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

I find all the passive bashing from some select CD players pretty amusing. First, I know CD received transfers over the two months or so, so the whole “CD for life” and mocking transfers stuff is just bullkitten. I know some of you have been on CD since release, but you guys are not the only reason for CD’s recent performance. To claim otherwise is beyond belief.

I understand your intention too, to undermine the new power created by the transfers by trying to guilt trip the people from IoJ. I also understand why. You’re scared you are about to get kitten slapped. But it’s ok, I’d be scared too if I were on CD. The combination of FA and IoJ is going to be….just great. I’m not saying we’re going to dominate or even win, but FA is now a completely different server than it was just 24 hours ago in terms of coverage and you guys have a serious challenge again.

Finally, trying to label this as a bandwagon move. That’s almost as stupid as trying to claim CD has not benefited from transfers. You see, when you transfer to the 3rd place (for 9 weeks?) server – that’s not bandwagoning. Transferring to the first place server, that’s bandwagoning (you know – what all those transfers did with your server). Instead, you have two servers that have proven their skill and determination in T2 and T3 for weeks on end now joining forces to a degree. Due to our shared past, I expect the result will be much more cohesive and effective than most transfers.

But by all means, keep trying to throw excuses out now in case reset doesn’t go the way you intend. Judging by recent posts, it seems like some of you only purchased GW2 to make excuses on the forums. But don’t worry, it looks like you’ve already got dibs on the 3v1 server excuse. That should definitely propel you guys to victory. I’m excited to see what other complaints these brilliant strategists can devise.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

I think at this particular juncture, it’s pretty hard to call ANY guild a fairweather. With pay transfers coming up, it’s not a matter of server pride. It’s a matter of prospective homes. Come Jan 28, regardless of which server you once called home… your guild will be there, and there to stay.

Back to us disagreeing

If they actually had server pride, were all hardened warriors, blah blah blah, why would their prospective home be different with free transfers ending or not, shouldn’t it be IoJ regardless? To me it looks like that pride was put to a test, and it came up empty.

A lot of these folks are now abandoning a sinking ship and fair enough on that, can’t say I blame them, but for the ones that sunk the ship in the first place, they deserve to be mocked after all the kitten they spouted.

~ AoN ~

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

Actually it was a good fight last week. And the week before. This tier had the closest margins of scores for two straight weeks out of any other tiers.
THEY gave up as soon as IoJ lost green. That’s why the fight hasn’t been close this week. We didn’t get more people than we had two weeks ago, trust me. Heck, you yourself should remember that we almost lost 2nd place 2 weeks ago because the matches were close.

So forgive me if I don’t buy into the “lets give server X a fight by consolidating” argument. The recent past doesn’t seem to support it.

Your fear is showing.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

in WvW

Altie.4571

Finally, trying to label this as a bandwagon move. That’s almost as stupid as trying to claim CD has not benefited from transfers. You see, when you transfer to the 3rd place (for 9 weeks?) server – that’s not bandwagoning. Transferring to the first place server, that’s bandwagoning (you know – what all those transfers did with your server). Instead, you have two servers that have proven their skill and determination in T2 and T3 for weeks on end now joining forces to a degree. Due to our shared past, I expect the result will be much more cohesive and effective than most transfers.

Thanks for saying the same things a couple of people said already in this thread.
Next week will be great, we will have 4 servers in a tier for the first time ever. CD FA+IOJ DB

PS, I don’t see anyone making excuses for server transfers. Call em like you see them, and we were 2nd place, not top. #getitright