1-11-13 SoS vs JQ vs BG redux

in WvW

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

kittens about to get real on SoS tomorrow, you heard it here first t1

Welcome Never Die to SoS, finally we have asians!

So now SoS truly almost has 24/7 coverage. Awesome. Large NA, large Oceanic, now Asians. All you need is a large Euro presence and you’re set.

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!

in WvW

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

So now SoS truly almost has 24/7 coverage. Awesome. Large NA, large Oceanic, now Asians. All you need is a large Euro presence and you’re set.

All set for boredom! Yaaaaay!

Good luck to SoS. I hope they get what they came for…

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

Pretty sure Agg has a history with Blackgate.

Agg being one of the few native wvw guilds in Blackgate who protests the arrival of the HoD bandwagon was ridiculed by their homeland. Self-exiled and found shelter within shores of Sea of Sorrows. They found contentment with like mind individuals and accepted the pledge of allegiance to the mother Karka. And here they are finally facing the ones who laughed behind their backs. Well, the last laugh is on them.

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

in WvW

Magiofdeath.2745

Interesting story, can I subscribe to the SoS newsletter?

in WvW

Posted by: Synikal.9417

Synikal.9417

Membership required

in WvW

Magiofdeath.2745

Membership required

Aww, dang. Its probably a boring publication anyways.

in WvW

Posted by: Ohai.8346

Ohai.8346

Pure scoreboard zergling mindset right there. You’d rather each 3 servers pvdoor in 3 seperate timezones and call it a fair fight.

From our perspective, we’ve just gave t1 a Never Die v FOO v Thai+Nine Dragons fight in these timezones.

That my friend is what the game is about, great action. Get your head out of the scoreboard for a second and you might realize that.

[FoE] Fist of the Empire
www.FistoftheEmpire.org
10x Tier 1 Champions

(edited by Ohai.8346)

in WvW

Posted by: Synikal.9417

Synikal.9417

Indeed it is. You aren’t missing much. Evidently we have a handful of Role players that I didn’t know about

in WvW

Aieo.2815

This is dark times indeed. Everyone isn’t immune to obvious doubts to their current server’s WvW performance. Oh, Camelot how I missed you so!

Edit: I personally thought Daish is an awesome but annoying role player who speaks in 3rd person. Doncha think? Kinda missed him tbh.

Effing rallybot

(edited by Aieo.2815)

in WvW

Magiofdeath.2745

Pure scoreboard zergling mindset right there. You’d rather each 3 servers pvdoor in 3 seperate timezones and call it a fair fight.

From our perspective, we’ve just gave t1 a Never Die v FOO v Thai+Nine Dragons fight in these timezones.

That my friend is what the game is about, great action. Get your head out of the scoreboard for a second and you might realize that.

Won’t it be PvDoor for SoS when the other servers lack coverage? I’m pretty sure JQ has little to no Oceanic presence, good NA presence, not sure on Asian or Euro presence (FOO would actually be JQ’s Asian presence IIRC – correct me if I’m wrong). I can’t comment on BG, since I don’t know their spread.

Actually, isn’t it fairly easy to tell when its PvDoor for a server when the pie is 85%+ one color? You can’t tell me there’s interesting fights for you guys when the pie is 85-95% SoS, which it has been a few times this week.

Indeed it is. You aren’t missing much. Evidently we have a handful of Role players that I didn’t know about

Oh yay, dnd.

(edited by Magiofdeath.2745)

in WvW

Ohai.8346

Won’t it be PvDoor for SoS when the other servers lack coverage? I’m pretty sure JQ has little to no Oceanic presence, good NA presence, not sure on Asian or Euro presence (correct me if I’m wrong). I can’t comment on BG, since I don’t know their spread. FOO is JQ IIRC.

As it stood, SoS had zero presence at these hours. We would literally go to +50 ppt unless MERC etc played until 3am.
Both BG and JQ have solid coverage at these hours with FOO, Thai, and Nine Dragons. Now we’ve gave them something from SoS to fight against too.

For the love of PvP, its a great move. Anyone with sense will see that.
Now its upto JQ to get some NA guilds in if they feel theyre outmanned in those hours, just like i did with our SEA zone.

p.s. – SoS do not have queues in NA timezone except EB. This whole numbers thing is a myth, we just work well together.

[FoE] Fist of the Empire
www.FistoftheEmpire.org
10x Tier 1 Champions

in WvW

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

All i see is people giving up hope. Why not rise up to SOS’s challenge instead? Do something about what your server lacks. They didn’t start in T1, JQ did, (this holds a good amount of prestige imho) and yet why was it more appealing to other guilds to transfer to SOS instead? (i mean BEFORE they took over t1). Competition as a motivation can only get you so far. We play to win, we want to win. Who would want to join a despairing team that has submitted to losing anyway. You’re belittling yourselves in the process; shooting yourselves in the foot.

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

(edited by Leo Paul.1659)

in WvW

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

Won’t it be PvDoor for SoS when the other servers lack coverage? I’m pretty sure JQ has little to no Oceanic presence, good NA presence, not sure on Asian or Euro presence (FOO would actually be JQ’s Asian presence IIRC – correct me if I’m wrong). I can’t comment on BG, since I don’t know their spread.

Actually, isn’t it fairly easy to tell when its PvDoor for a server when the pie is 85%+ one color? You can’t tell me there’s interesting fights for you guys when the pie is 85-95% SoS, which it has been a few times this week.

Oh yay, dnd.

I’m not sure why you’re commenting on the issue when you don’t even know your own server.

As someone who always plays during Oceania and Euro times, Jade Quarry aren’t bad at Oceania, they have better Oceanian coverage than any tier 2 server, you also have FOO who are one of the most meanest and organized WvW guilds out there, they are Asian, you can thank them for your ranking. Thirdly, your European coverage is by far the best in North America, you out number the other servers 3:1 combined at that time slot.

The other 2 servers only try to defend and contain JQ at European time, we always lose points even when we have guilds staying up all night to try and defend against it. When WM left SBI, it left SoS exposed 1v1 to JQ during the Euro time and we were conceding 15k points in a single European prime time. There is nothing wrong with that but don’t try and pretend that JQ doesn’t have coverage and it’s own advantages.

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

in WvW

Magiofdeath.2745

I don’t think anyone is giving up. Will it happen down the road? Who knows. I was just commenting on your server’s coverage, which is not the first time its being mentioned in this thread.

Edit – Re-read MagiKarp’s and response to MagiKarp posts on page 2. My bad, it seems like you all have 24 hr coverage due to the time dedication you all put in, which most likely is better than the time dedication JQ/BG put in. How many hours do you all put in on an average day?

@Cirus – You’re right, I do not know as much about everything WvW as I maybe could? Sorry for even posting and going off information based on this thread. I have to balance the few hours per day I do play between PvE and WvW. I like doing as much as I can complete in an MMO, and well, PvE is unfortunately the best way to make money in this game, since if you go fulltime WvW, you generally spend more than you can make (and you need money to do the high-end PvE crap or else you spend hours farming). When I WvW though, I try my best not to be a random pug (my current guild is on FA, so no guild on JQ really), I follow my commanders and participate like any other WvW’er should.

in WvW

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

I just deem it illogical that people say SOS shouldn’t/doesn’t deserve the influx of new guilds just because it is on top at the moment. I understand where the disinformation (black propaganda) is rooted though; as I’ve said, it is a legitimate war strategy afterall.

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

(edited by Leo Paul.1659)

in WvW

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

I don’t think anyone is giving up. Will it happen down the road? Who knows. I was just commenting on your server’s coverage, which is not the first time its being mentioned in this thread.

Edit – Re-read MagiKarp’s and response to MagiKarp posts on page 2. My bad, it seems like you all have 24 hr coverage due to the time dedication you all put in, which most likely is better than the time dedication JQ/BG put in. How many hours do you all put in on an average day?

Well it is now 2am, and I got home and 7:30pm….. (GMT +8) (Got home from work late)

Have stopped to eat 2 sandwitches….

I will be posting a video of MERC v FOO this weekend, currently the fraps footage is sitting in my movie maker and is 1 hour 30 minutes worth of footage. (This is fort siege parts only… the actual play time was more like 5 hours)

We welcome our Never Die Asian Brothers, MERC needs some respite and to rebuild. The constant war with FOO burns us out, all the Oceanic commanders in MERC are ecstatic to have ND help us.

MERC often finds ourselves doing ridiculous shifts just to make sure FOO doesn’t full cap our BLs then finally when FOO gives up and goes to sleep (I assume) our server is bombed by a European presence, which we have no counter to, by this point usually been commanding / playing for over 6 hours easy and we have to either play through the night or log off knowing everything will be full capped and will put NA in a bad position in the morning. Stressful I know, but this is the reason SoS is #1 the effort put in by the amazing guilds and community of SoS keeps it where it is.

Edit: In reply to your edit; Yeah I agree, I’ve hemeraged gold, I managed to play the TP & PVE a bit before I started hardcore wvw, but the only reason wvw commanders survive is siege donations from EB JP / their followers without it we could not command. Also yes the balance is impossible, only recently have our commanders started finishing their world completion and farming for their legendary, which has been at the detriment of our ppt but at some point you need to vary it up and rest.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

(edited by MagiKarp.8201)

in WvW

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

Magiofdeath, it’s all good and that’s fair enough.

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

in WvW

Magiofdeath.2745

Ok, wow, yeah, that is dedication.

MagiKarp, that’s what I’ve kinda started doing. Blueprints are a waste to me since I currently do not play WvW as much as I maybe could, so I just offer them up to commanders (which I just learned to do, since I thought they were account bound and could not be dropped). I feel its a way of helping out when I can’t or don’t want to WvW. I just need to run the JPs daily, which is sometimes frustrating, lol.

I may do more WvW once I get my necro to 80 and equipped. I can’t really get into ranger for WvW. Ranger has and always been PvE character for me, so I make my builds and armor as such, whereas Necro is usually my PvP character (its all I used my necro for in GW1 towards the 2nd half of the 7 yrs the game was out before 2 came out).

in WvW

Posted by: Amity.8549

Amity.8549

Unless you play during >SEA< (not oceanic which has the east coast aussies) times please do not comment about this. I’ve gone up JQ night after night with the almighty FOO and DC providing muscle and coordination as well as many other guilds able to lock down and take soft targets (EMP, Maw, etc) and their pressure is extreme. We only really had MERC for muscle and AFS and militia. Don’t get me wrong though, I love the competition, each moment was an uphill battle that has kept this game alive for me. However, the nights we didn’t have a commander on were usually the nights where NA’s would be waking up to T3 JQ keeps on SoS bl.

It was a tremendous pressure to hold down our borderlands each night versing that organisation. Imagine having a t3 bay, but they’re trebbing from vale. Inside vale they’ll have a dozen manned ballista’s and a 60 man zerg idling around those trebs with supply constantly being run in small teams. Counter trebbing is rarely an option because they will have 8+ ele’s ready to swirl in multiple locations. Front on pushes result is getting mowed down. Stealth/Render/Portal bombs gain us some ground but once again we only get a small window to damage the seige because of the patience of their zerg to stand around trebs. Why not play defensive? well we often end up doing this to delay the inevitable, but they’ll have a theif/ranger tapping on every waypoint for the entire night so it’s a long run back and those yaks, well you can forget about them. They have mastered zugzwang in an MMO and kudo’s to them for doing so. Of course, they’re not unstoppable, we’ve had a lot of victories, even if that means just holding 190-220ppt but it’s a heap of stress doing so. We’ve come up with some pretty hilarious tactics to counter them as well, including our suicide chain portal bomb from citadel which allowed us to kill 9 trebs and turn the momentum back in our favour, despite the many deaths.
With the arrival of ND for IoJ, this stress has been lifted. While you may say SoS has amazing coverage and that anyone who joins us is a bandwagon I can assure you that you are wrong. Their arrival gives us much needed breathing room so that our commanders don’t have to tag up for 8+ hours each night. I strongly encourage more guilds to join the tier 1 bracket regardless of server and give the true feeling of WvW, a constant massive battle. No guild should feel that their absence will cripple the rest of the server; only that their presence will push for victory.

Amarathy
[ETA]

in WvW

Posted by: Sweetiepie.9270

Sweetiepie.9270

Speaking of games:

Red rover red rover please send Europeans over (to Sea of Sorrows)

You know to stay on top it makes more sense to recruit than to sit back and wait for our players to get burnt out and start falling freestyle like so many servers before us.

I didn’t see too many people complaining when JQ guilds were recruiting on SoS a few weeks back. It makes sense, we need to recruit, and when you complain by saying, “It lacks class to recruit when you steam roll to victory” it just reflects poorly upon you.

As Wotah said, It’s a game people! Have fun, and look forward to rolling us as JQ is prone to do!

in WvW

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

With the arrival of ND to SoS, it seems they only need some slightly more EU to make a true 24/7 coverage. Now there is no SoS SEA weakness that we can explore during our prime time

Dear JQ Oceanic/SEA, guess you prolly now realised who’s your real threat here. Perhaps we could get SoS some more fun by invading their borderland instead of wiping BG’s? lol :P

Anyway i’m glad we have chance to fight IoJ’s ND again. It’s just a shame that they join the No1 server, making us even harder to push SoS. We’re enjoying Tier1 so far despite the fact that we havent get enough number to withstand you all the fronts!

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

in WvW

Posted by: neogico.3298

neogico.3298

just wanted to say to the JQs defending EBG JP, that was fun just now… 5 of us killed what? 25-35 of you guys, even though in the end we couldnt stop the continuing flow of more and more of you guys via instant portals and easy access to the puzzle. You should be ashamed… shows why you need 5+ to gank on 1 person in wvw everywhere. Thanks for the 40 badges and loot.

in WvW

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

With the arrival of ND to SoS, it seems they only need some slightly more EU to make a true 24/7 coverage. Now there is no SoS SEA weakness that we can explore during our prime time

Dear JQ Oceanic/SEA, guess you prolly now realised who’s your real threat here. Perhaps we could get SoS some more fun by invading their borderland instead of wiping BG’s? lol :P

Anyway i’m glad we have chance to fight IoJ’s ND again. It’s just a shame that they join the No1 server, making us even harder to push SoS. We’re enjoying Tier1 so far despite the fact that we havent get enough number to withstand you all the fronts!

Do you even play during Oceanic timezone?

Do you know who FOO is? FOO ONLY comes on SOS Borderlands to fight MERC as they find it a “Challenge” only reason they went BG BL tonight is because all SOS logged off to make room for ND.

I’ll post up my videos soon but FOO are brutal and play the game for the challenge and not the ppt which is why they force themselves onto SoS BL. Waha loves Amarathy always trying to get a date from her.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in WvW

Wotah.2975

Dig in Tajz. The fun is just beginning. Week two is on the rise and I believe that you guys will come out even stronger this week.

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Magiofdeath.2745

Yep, that’s us, we need 5 people to take out 1 person. We could totally use that in a recruitment thread.

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

Some players have made the argument of their commanders having to tag up for 8-10 hours a night and the addition of even more coverage being a much needed break, but you do realize that there are many many players on both JQ and BG that pull the same shifts just to hope to keep up. Your commanders go overtime with already superior coverage, something that we have to counter by also playing overtime just so we don’t get blown out even worse. I don’t know where the concept came from that BG and JQ don’t have players going overtime and SoS was the only server facing exhaustion, but that insinuation is very wrong.

If you want honesty, you (SoS) are the #1 server with the clear best coverage in Tier 1. You may get transfers and masquerade with the argument of “bringing better fights to each time zone”, but you should not be surprised at all when those transfers are greeted with negative feedback or complaints from your opponents. It’s like adding more Aces to an already stacked deck. You can be in it for the fights, but repeated losing will take its toll on most servers. SoS has lost once week in the past 13 or 14 weeks. Your numbers are bolstered by winning and you still are getting transfers. The score being close and inspiring players to fight longer and harder is what makes those “great fights” actually meaningful. So as much as you may try to play down the scoreboard, it is still what matters at the end of the day. Playing flawlessly as a player or guild doesn’t mean much if you don’t even have a chance at victory. So, please, don’t give other servers the posturing of “better fights” when you gain yet another piece for true 24/7 coverage. Ohai, you’ve said yourself that Blackgate is “stacked” within the last week, so what does that mean for SoS? How much does one’s victory really mean if they did not have to try? I think that JQ and BG will get transfers to help even the field and I pray that the shifts to come will be to the best benefit for this game.

The age of free transfers is over, the era of server pride is about to begin. There will be shuffles over the next 11 days, I promise that. In my opinion, ND is just the beginning and I welcome the coming challenges. I can only hope that similar guilds make moves to the top 3-4 tiers with the lack of PvP servers so that we have true bracket competition.

Coverage or not, you will always get a fight from Blackgate. If you want our kittens, you’ll have to take them over our dead bodies.

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Wait, did I just hear that ND bandwagoned to yet another server? Hilarious.

in WvW

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

I hear Blackgate is about to get a huge guild transfering to their side huehuehue rumor drop i’m done continue on bashing SOS.

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

in WvW

Aieo.2815

I think you are misinformed covenn.7165. There are 2 ND guilds I know. Nine Dragon from SoR and Never Die from IoJ. The latter is the one who xferred to SoS.

Effing rallybot

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Wait, did I just hear that ND bandwagoned to yet another server? Hilarious.

Wrong ND Covenn. Riven is talking about [ND] Never Die, who had been on IoJ for as long as I can remember.

Also, I wanted to add …

The day you realize you have no chance of losing is the day you stop caring about winning.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

All i see is people giving up hope. Why not rise up to SOS’s challenge instead? Do something about what your server lacks. They didn’t start in T1, JQ did, (this holds a good amount of prestige imho) and yet why was it more appealing to other guilds to transfer to SOS instead? (i mean BEFORE they took over t1). Competition as a motivation can only get you so far. We play to win, we want to win. Who would want to join a despairing team that has submitted to losing anyway. You’re belittling yourselves in the process; shooting yourselves in the foot.

I find your post confusing, possibly conflicting itself and actually rather insulting if I think I understand the meaning correctly. Its also clear you don’t actually know how the Tier positions at the start of the game back in August were decided.

Please take the time to clarify exactly what you meant to say.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in WvW

Kreen.3925

stuff you posted…

I don’t know where the concept came from that BG and JQ don’t have players going overtime and SoS was the only server facing exhaustion, but that insinuation is very wrong.

Good post. Just wanted to highlight this piece as well. All servers are putting in huge shifts. I don’t mind SoS recruiting if they want to. Its really up to them. I do fear that we will end up with a HoD 2.0 scenario though and I really don’t think that will be good for GW2 WvWvW long term. I would much rather have close fights every week where the outcome is uncertain until the last day than sit on a server and win comfortably each week.

I don’t play WvW to WTF pwn people without trying. I play it to challenge myself, maybe I am odd in that regard

I fight for JQ.

(edited by Kreen.3925)

in WvW

Esoteric.5490

Didn’t you tell me last week that citing coverage is just an excuse and the only thing that matters is score?

Score does matter. I think you are confusing the assertion that SoR NA dominated BG NA and my disagreement with that.

To quote Herm Edwards, “You play to win the game!”

I think that pretty much sums it up. Coverage ultimately wins. I’m not sure I ever stated that it doesn’t, just that SoR should stop pretending that it was the only reason we were winning.

Blackgate Forever,

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.9317

Blade.9317

Score update brought to you by Feisty:

Attachments:

[ICoa] Feisty Brat, Mesmer
Blackgate

in WvW

Magiofdeath.2745

The next few weeks will reveal a lot (especially after 1/28). If SoS ends up winning consistently with a 100k-200k point lead, I’m not sure I’ll want to get into WvW regularly, because, while I do want to play for a challenge, that isn’t a challenge, that’s being farmed for badges. I am not willing to be farmed. I am not a Orrian undead.

Just wanted to add, Feisty has the BEST score updates.

in WvW

Liquid.9672

The next few weeks will reveal a lot (especially after 1/28). If SoS ends up winning consistently with a 100k-200k point lead, I’m not sure I’ll want to get into WvW regularly, because, while I do want to play for a challenge, that isn’t a challenge, that’s being farmed for badges. I am not willing to be farmed. I am not a Orrian undead.

I agree with both of your points.

Feisty had some of the best score update shots during our marathon with SoR.

Regarding how the servers match up when the dust settles, we shall see. We just won’t know until we can look at the scoreboards the week of the 28th and the couple of weeks that follow. Until then we’re just making guesses. Well founded and educated guesses maybe, but still guesses.

[KnT] – Blackgate

in WvW

Kreen.3925

gets my vote as well.

I fight for JQ.

in WvW

Posted by: Destroyer.1306

Destroyer.1306

I agree with both of your points.

Feisty had some of the best score update shots during our marathon with SoR.

Regarding how the servers match up when the dust settles, we shall see. We just won’t know until we can look at the scoreboards the week of the 28th and the couple of weeks that follow. Until then we’re just making guesses. Well founded and educated guesses maybe, but still guesses.

If the servers don’t magically become balanced or close to balanced on 1/28, the game could lose players quickly — especially if A-net fails to improve server ranking/matching in the grand February (now March?) WvW update.

Stinky Garbage, Engineer. Meatbag, Guardian. Dum Dums, Elementalist.

in WvW

Posted by: globe.7238

globe.7238

Can SoS and BG do me a favor and please for the love of god zerg the JQ people who sit in the JP for 4+ hours, is that too much to ask? :P

Imminent Demise » [iD] « Blackgate

in WvW

Magiofdeath.2745

Can SoS and BG do me a favor and please for the love of god zerg the JQ people who sit in the JP for 4+ hours, is that too much to ask? :P

Duels in the cat cave, go! JK.

in WvW

Esoteric.5490

I think SoS tried last night… There was a 20 on 20 full on brawl at the entrance.

BG doesn’t want to commit players to the jp defense, but SoS and JQ are welcome to it. We need all the coverage bonuses we can get

Blackgate Forever,

in WvW

Posted by: Crossbones.3549

Crossbones.3549

We seeee you over there……and know your on the way! :-)

I’m sure everyone will be getting transfers over the next few days! I just say please keep up the great fights out there as it has truly been awesome this week!

in WvW

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

Great fight this week, the score is closer than it looks.

People talk about SoS’s great coverage, when I start going into other servers BL’s and NOT seeing the outmanned buff then I will start agreeing with you.

as of right now. outmanned in BG BL and JQ BL, no queues in our BL or EB. we’re so massive.

for the supposed giant of WvW who uses just zerg tactics being outmanned in places that aren’t just EB and our own BL doesn’t quite live up to the reputation.

(edited by Thobek.1730)

in WvW

Posted by: Sacrx.6721

Sacrx.6721

Who is best person to talk to about JQ?

Red Guard – Ultimate Dominator World First 25/6/13
if carlsberg played Guardian.

in WvW

Ohai.8346

JQ have euro. BG have euro. SoS have none. If you want to fight other euro on your vacation, go to SoS and youll have plenty red names to roll over.

[FoE] Fist of the Empire
www.FistoftheEmpire.org
10x Tier 1 Champions

in WvW

Magiofdeath.2745

Great fight this week, the score is closer than it looks.

People talk about SoS’s great coverage, when I start going into other servers BL’s and NOT seeing the outmanned buff then I will start agreeing with you.

as of right now. outmanned in BG BL and JQ BL, no queues in our BL or EB. we’re so massive.

for the supposed giant of WvW who uses just zerg tactics being outmanned in places that aren’t just EB and our own BL doesn’t quite live up to the reputation.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSam67Uff5-HqEOAb35enSrUDF3r9ADRQVsjzR6fZPhZjL9sPH

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

As far as recruitment goes, the info can be found here: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/JADE-QUARRY-RECRUITMENT-THREAD/first

If that isn’t what you mean, and we’ve done something horribly wrong, well. I’ll get back to you on that

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in WvW

Magiofdeath.2745

Why are Feisty’s amazing score posts never put in the answer section? What is wrong with you guys?

Predator’s is 2 days old.

in WvW

Wotah.2975

Nuked.2360 he is Stei.

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Liquid.9672

Why are Feisty’s amazing score posts never put in the answer section? What is wrong with you guys?

Predator’s is 2 days old.

I came to the conclusion yesterday that Jedahs wanted Agg’s answer video to HB’s video up as the answer all week. Either that or he’s too busy writing recruiting posts.

[KnT] – Blackgate