1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

Please point out that we were calling foul/crying/whining about FA taking over CD to the point of saying FA was beating us while we’re down.

Fixed it for you.

Thanks, that what going to be my post too.

I’m not surprised about the 0 points thing while we slept. I’d be upset too if a rag tag group of ~15-20 people were able to hold DBBL Bay against a larger than us FA and DB zergs who were not engaging each other.

TBH, most fun I’ve had for a while. I think there were three our four portal bombs right after each other on the lords room.

Time out – nightcapping complaints are T4 and lower. T3 and T2 are 2v1 conspiracies and I think T1 is hack conspiracies. I see you tried to camoflauge it a little by throwing in a 2v1 conspiracy, but I still caught your nightcapping complaint. Next time lead with 2v1 and then end with nightcapping. It’ll disguise it a little more.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Toggles.1783

Toggles.1783

Please point out that we were calling foul/crying/whining about FA taking over CD to the point of saying FA was beating us while we’re down.

Fixed it for you.

I’m not surprised about the 0 points thing while we slept. I’d be upset too if a rag tag group of ~15-20 people were able to hold DBBL Bay against a larger than us FA and DB zergs who were not engaging each other.

TBH, most fun I’ve had for a while. I think there were three our four portal bombs right after each other on the lords room.

Time out – nightcapping complaints are T4 and lower. T3 and T2 are 2v1 conspiracies and I think T1 is hack conspiracies. I see you tried to camoflauge it a little by throwing in a 2v1 conspiracy, but I still caught your nightcapping complaint. Next time lead with 2v1 and then end with nightcapping. It’ll disguise it a little more.

Um… when did I complain about night capping? Because I said my group went to slept? O_O

Yeah the 2v1 is there but that’s because it’s true. I’m not complaining though… we won that fight after all.b

Ya’ll need to spot melding all the posts you read together into thinking it’s just all one hivemind. People can talk about sleep without complaining about night capping.

I’m awake right now and not playing. I suppose now I’m complaining about day capping?

lol

Level 80: Elementalist Engineer Guardian Mesmer Ranger Thief Warrior

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Furey.6734

Furey.6734

Fixed it for you.

So whats with FA and CD focusing hard on us. Both of their BL are untouched but it seems everyone is in ours and trying to wipe us from EB also. So whats the saying for that if not 2v1? I guess your Europeans really dont like us!

Commander Cristyn
Masters of Combat [Duel]
Dragonbrand

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Altie.4571

Altie.4571

Fixed it for you.

….its in this very thread.

I saw two QUESTIONS about the 0 ppt. Not whines. PS. it was boasted about by you guys trying to elicit a response.

In any case you can’t respond to me, someone told you not to.

Muahahahahahahaha AAAAA
cough cough spit snort cough

That’s it, I’m not doing the evil laugh for AT LEAST 1 WEEK!

When scientists discover the center of the universe,
a lot of people will be disappointed they are not it.

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Altie.4571

So whats with FA and CD focusing hard on us. Both of their BL are untouched but it seems everyone is in ours and trying to wipe us from EB also. So whats the saying for that if not 2v1? I guess your Europeans really dont like us!

Thumbs up.

Last night I was going to post as a DB player and say the same thing!

lol

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Karykarywook.2481

Karykarywook.2481

Fixed it for you.

I saw two QUESTIONS about the 0 ppt. Not whines. PS. it was boasted about by you guys trying to elicit a response.

Muahahahahahahaha AAAAA

Page 10 is your friend.

KaryKarwook of Team Sarcasm – Fort Aspenwood
Representing RET in WvW

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Fixed it for you.

Muahahahahahahaha AAAAA

Darth Vader can’t do an evil laugh. He can only moo like a cow when he finds out panda bear dies.

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

Fixed it for you.

Fights for the Bay last night were epic

We actually saw saw DB knocking down your northern gate. So we just let them do it. When they went in, we followed in and went to your south inner to try and beat them to the punch while you defended against them :P

We managed to get into your inner, but we just didn’t have the numbers to take you down. Meanwhile, the defeated DB massed up and took hills while we were fighting you :P

Long story short: we were being big jerks—and it didn’t pay off So what’s the problem?

I think we tried to ninja in 3 different times using DB’s hard work of knocking down gates. 3 different times we failed. But it was hella fun.

I’ve got a video which I may post once I get home—depending…

Fort Aspenwood – Elementalist
Character name: Azilyi

(edited by KrazyFlyinChicken.5936)

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Altie.4571

I like number 4 personally. We got along well. #10 has it out for me so I stay away from it.

You know how it is, like loc’d out gangsta set trippin’ banger

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Altie.4571

Darth Vader can’t do an evil laugh. He can only moo like a cow when he finds out panda bear dies.

Oh that’s why I almost choked trying to do one?

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Heinel.6548

Heinel.6548

Well, KH did transfer to TC, lol.

Even if they did, they will not be as strong as before. There are some people I know that won’t transfer.

So meh, we’ll be fine.

How big was KH? Don’t recall seeing them much in WvW. Either way, less than a week to jump ship. You guys are heading to another round of another beating next week in T3, then probably drop down to T4. Wonder how that will work for you guys at the close of xfers.

For DB, I predict we will grab 2nd place this week and drop to tier 4. We will probably do well next week and won’t suffer any xfers before the deadline. Works out well for us.

KH was never big, even though they were tight. For comparison, they are much smaller than NNK, about half or less.

“… but I hate the idea ‘It may not make sense at first’.
I want it to make sense right away, then another sense later. Murkiness =/= quality "
- CCP Abraxis

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Maniac.5163

Maniac.5163

Fixed it for you.

You guys are really good at defending! I think FA just has more fun attacking you guys (plus you are the bigger threat for sure) also IMHO in EB , FA is just used to being in the Red area out of habit LOL – DB has always been dominant during these hours when NNK came out to wreck face (and our fortified keeps) so I guess it could be considered a defensive measure? Think of it as an opportunity to test your morale I guess .. you guys are doing great

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Toggles.1783

Toggles.1783

Fixed it for you.

Fights for the Bay last night were epic

We actually saw saw DB knocking down your northern gate. So we just let them do it. When they went in, we followed in and went to your south inner to try and beat them to the punch while you defended against them :P

We managed to get into your inner, but we just didn’t have the numbers to take you down. Meanwhile, the defeated DB massed up and took hills while we were fighting you :P

Long story short: we were being big jerks—and it didn’t pay off So what’s the problem?

I think we tried to ninja in 3 different times using DB’s hard work of knocking down gates. 3 different times we failed. But it was hella fun.

Do I have a kick me sign on my back or something that says “complainer”.

< _ <
> _ >

…hmm, I don’t see it…

To answer the question:
Nothing.

Nothing is the problem. As I said before

Why does everyone seem to think everything is a complaint?

Level 80: Elementalist Engineer Guardian Mesmer Ranger Thief Warrior

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Cord.5371

Cord.5371

You guys are really good at defending! I think FA just has more fun attacking you guys (plus you are the bigger threat for sure) also IMHO in EB , FA is just used to being in the Red area out of habit LOL -

Exactly, after over 9000 days in 3rd, most of us are still confused as kitten as to why someone else is in our red map points. Every time I’ve seen a red door this week, I try to duck inside and refresh siege, but for some reason the guards don’t seem to like me >.<

Fort Aspenwood Dolyak Killing Society
www.purpledragons.net
www.fort-aspenwood.com

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Furey.6734

Furey.6734

Fixed it for you.

You guys are really good at defending! I think FA just has more fun attacking you guys (plus you are the bigger threat for sure) also IMHO in EB , FA is just used to being in the Red area out of habit LOL – DB has always been dominant during these hours when NNK came out to wreck face (and our fortified keeps) so I guess it could be considered a defensive measure? Think of it as an opportunity to test your morale I guess .. you guys are doing great

Thanks for the compliment. Unfortunately, CD sees us as the bigger threat too for remaining in T3. Our morale is fine, we have guilds still transfering in and not guilds starting to transfer out like what is happening to CD right now. It would have just been nice to see how DB handles itself when it doesn’t have 2 servers focusing on us because of different agendas.

Commander Cristyn
Masters of Combat [Duel]
Dragonbrand

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Deathdom.8250

Deathdom.8250

Fixed it for you.

Thanks for the compliment. Unfortunately, CD sees us as the bigger threat too for remaining in T3. Our morale is fine, we have guilds still transfering in and not guilds starting to transfer out like what is happening to CD right now. It would have just been nice to see how DB handles itself when it doesn’t have 2 servers focusing on us because of different agendas.

We had two enemy zergs parked in our BL almost 24/7 from reset until sunday night when we finally kicked you guys out.

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

Fixed it for you.

We’ve been being focused on by both servers for many weeks, as I know you’ve noticed. :P
Doesn’t bother me, there’s always reasons.

Just another day in the neighbourhood for ol’ DB

Dragonbrand

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Maniac.5163

Well, we haven’t really been focusing you all week. Personally though, I have been seeking out DB for skirmishes;
a.) because I don’t see CD anywhere at all this week (I play oceanic primetime & EU primetime)
b.) I admire DB’s defensive ability and I was really shocked to see how long they held onto CD BL Hills.

You are the new kid on the block, we’ve been fighting CD for ages, it’s nothin’ personal.. we just want to get to know DB’s premier guilds and how they operate

I expect DB to really shine with the green position in T4 if that’s where they end up and return again perhaps with even more people from hopefully dominating T4. Surely DB and YB will give Kaineng a warm welcome to the upper tiers. If Kaineng wins with a blowout in score, I’ll really be worried because DB has had FA against the ropes a few times this week.

(edited by Maniac.5163)

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

No, you’re totally right. I read this bit and I think I misjudged your posts tone which I clearly get now (now you know why i prefer voicecomm).

hold DBBL Bay against a larger than us FA and DB zergs who were not engaging each other.

I can tell ya though that we were definitely fighting DB. In one attempt, when DB started attacking your inner N door, we defended the outer breach for you We didn’t want DB to get any more players into the keep so that when they finally broke through and made a push for the lord—they wouldn’t have enough players to wipe FA and CD out. So we’d catch em in a sandwich and then fight CD.

Didn’t pan out though. We may have been too effective in killing DB’s reinforcements. The DB force that was attacking inner couldn’t breach it for us

(edited by KrazyFlyinChicken.5936)

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: MuffinMan.3285

MuffinMan.3285

No, you’re totally right. I read this bit and I think I misjudged your posts tone which I clearly get now (now you know why i prefer voicecomm).

hold DBBL Bay against a larger than us FA and DB zergs who were not engaging each other.

I can tell ya though that we were definitely fighting DB. In one attempt, when DB started attacking your inner N door, we defended the outer breach for you We didn’t want DB to get any more players into the keep so that when they finally broke through and made a push for the lord—they wouldn’t have enough players to wipe FA and CD out. So we’d catch em in a sandwich and then fight CD.

Didn’t pan out though. We may have been too effective in killing DB’s reinforcements. The DB force that was attacking inner couldn’t breach it for us

I had a lot of fun working with RET last night and DB I have been bringing my guild to DB borderlands more then CD but mainly because I have fought CD for a couple weeks now and never had the pleasure of fighting DB…I just wanted to get a feel for what you guys are like

WvW isnt fun anymore :(

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: TheFug.5278

TheFug.5278

Did FA lose Stonemist? I had to leave for work

No, but after we saved it we decided to completely wipe CD out of the game.

CD currently sitting at +0 PPT

Why wipe us? why not attack dragonbrand? what have we done by sitting at +100 ppts or less 24/7?
</3 with FA

I’d guess A: Your forums warriors B: We don’t want you here anymoar

You realize that you are acting more disrespectful than any of our “forum warriors”, right?

Let’s all grow up.

[KH] Kwisatz Haderach

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: will.2105

will.2105

I think FA was attacking DB’s side of EB today because you guys kept trebbing SM out of your keep, we were trying to stop that.

Me personally, i was attacking because you keep camping EB JP every morning NA time and i can’t get the kitten chest. But that’s just me

[RET] Miss Petit Pois 80 Thief

Fort Aspenwood

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

My guild and i have spent alot of time defending DB bls and at times it can be tough when CD and FA are both smashing us from 2 sides but at the same time its been a blast. Its great to fight good servers. It is the price of being in 2nd place, CD wants 2nd and FA wants to keep first. It makes sense for each server to hit us. Personally i have farmed over 500+ klls since reset. As long as the fights are fun and no1 is cheating/exploiting or whatever then idc if we finish 1st/2nd/3rd(obv i will try to play for first). Yes FA has great numbers and they did have some guilds transfer to them but what server hasnt had that? the transfers are becomming paid. People/guilds are looking for a final server they can call home before that happens. Dont hate FA as a server because they were able to attract ppl to grow their WvW community. Anyways keep up the good fights!

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: thenoobler.7540

thenoobler.7540

Cant wait till free xfers are done with and paid xfers kick in on the 28th.

Doubt DB will lose any population, may even gain some as having a good oceanic prescence kinda draws guilds to a server.

Been a fun fight this past week…. i know me and my guildies had a blast defending and keeping Hills Keeps in CDBL throughout the weekend.

I like logging on any time of the day and see action all over the map… so its been hella fun in that regard.

Comment was made in ts3 few days ago how every point counts in this matchup as its so close. Hopefully DB can earn its way into staying in Tier3, if not, we’ll visit T4 again and earn our way back into T3.

Xiir – lvl80 Guardian – Dragonbrand Server
Guild Leader – Warsworn [WAR] – www.warsworngaming.com

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: thenoobler.7540

thenoobler.7540

My guild and i have spent alot of time defending DB bls and at times it can be tough when CD and FA are both smashing us from 2 sides but at the same time its been a blast. Its great to fight good servers. It is the price of being in 2nd place, CD wants 2nd and FA wants to keep first. It makes sense for each server to hit us. Personally i have farmed over 500+ klls since reset. As long as the fights are fun and no1 is cheating/exploiting or whatever then idc if we finish 1st/2nd/3rd(obv i will try to play for first). Yes FA has great numbers and they did have some guilds transfer to them but what server hasnt had that? the transfers are becomming paid. People/guilds are looking for a final server they can call home before that happens. Dont hate FA as a server because they were able to attract ppl to grow their WvW community. Anyways keep up the good fights!

Well said Hadan!

Xiir – lvl80 Guardian – Dragonbrand Server
Guild Leader – Warsworn [WAR] – www.warsworngaming.com

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

Comment was made in ts3 few days ago how every point counts in this matchup as its so close. Hopefully DB can earn its way into staying in Tier3, if not, we’ll visit T4 again and earn our way back into T3.

No doubt in my mind that DB deserves to be in tier 3. The only reason you might drop to tier 4 is due to server consolidation due to paid transfers. With all the transfers, it means the higher tiers (higher coverage) may become more saturated thereby dropping you guys to tier 4.

But you guys fight like hell, given the numbers you have.

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

Last week – CD wins for weeks then dominated FA and FA cried foul.

Please point out that we were calling foul/crying/whining about CD taking over FA to the point of saying CD was beating us while we’re down.

Actually there have been posts from cd where they were complimenting us on how determined we were and how little we cry about being last all the time. TC dominated FA way more and had an incredible high presence on all maps almost 24hours. There we cried. Ok, so now we got all these amazing guilds, that are a lot of fun to work with and I am really happy to see ho our community has grown and works hand in hand. Before we had all the guilds pretty much doing whatever they felt like and now we communicate with everyone.

So, for all those that are hoping for the guilds to all jump ship before paid transfers:
Sorry, we got beer, cookies and hot girls :-)

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

I kinda gotta ask, did something happen to CD? I know us in Fort Aspenwood got a bunch of transfers from IoJ, but I doubt it would make it this unbalanced between the servers.

You actually got a ton of people on during our server downtime when most of our population isn’t on…I think that’s what happened. You’re winning because you people on all the time, and we well…don’t. That’s it in a nutshell I think. I’d love to have some clarification from somebody on during that time.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

and then maguuma and kaineng gets to tier 3 and CD and DB will be the least of aspenwood’s problems

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Maniac.5163

I kinda gotta ask, did something happen to CD? I know us in Fort Aspenwood got a bunch of transfers from IoJ, but I doubt it would make it this unbalanced between the servers.

You actually got a ton of people on during our server downtime when most of our population isn’t on…I think that’s what happened. You’re winning because you people on all the time, and we well…don’t. That’s it in a nutshell I think. I’d love to have some clarification from somebody on during that time.

I feel like [EsF] [KH] [LaZY] [NAGA] [VaL] [MDMW] just haven’t been out in the numbers they have been previously. These are all guilds that used to give us trouble out there! I don’t know why this is. Overall militia participation on CD has dropped though for sure, I think their morale is probably down a bit unfortunately.

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

If losing was all it took to make them quit, I think our server would have hit rock bottom during the weeks we fought TC.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Rskippy.3620

Rskippy.3620

Please point out that we were calling foul/crying/whining about CD taking over FA to the point of saying CD was beating us while we’re down.

Actually there have been posts from cd where they were complimenting us on how determined we were and how little we cry about being last all the time. TC dominated FA way more and had an incredible high presence on all maps almost 24hours. There we cried. Ok, so now we got all these amazing guilds, that are a lot of fun to work with and I am really happy to see ho our community has grown and works hand in hand. Before we had all the guilds pretty much doing whatever they felt like and now we communicate with everyone.

So, for all those that are hoping for the guilds to all jump ship before paid transfers:

Well said, couldn’t have said it much better myself.. and on the guilds jumping ship? Not going to happen, I am 99.99% sure the IoJ community imports love where we have ended up, we love the community and most of all we love collaborating with the guilds of FA.

PS. The beer, cookies and hot chicks is an awesome bonus!

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Saweth You Him.9047

Saweth You Him.9047

Fort Aspenwood Server Status – Full

Now look what you went on and did. I have never see Fort Aspenwood full. All paper emigrants get sent to La Force.

so sayeth the great innuendo

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

selan.8354

Did FA lose Stonemist? I had to leave for work

No, but after we saved it we decided to completely wipe CD out of the game.

CD currently sitting at +0 PPT

Why wipe us? why not attack dragonbrand? what have we done by sitting at +100 ppts or less 24/7?
</3 with FA

I’d guess A: Your forums warriors B: We don’t want you here anymoar

You realize that you are acting more disrespectful than any of our “forum warriors”, right?

Let’s all grow up.

erm, if you read a little further down, u will see that he was joking. Believe me i was about to say something too, as i don’t like trolling like that, but then i read the next few comments about that.

[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

selan.8354

Well said, couldn’t have said it much better myself.. and on the guilds jumping ship? Not going to happen, I am 99.99% sure the IoJ community imports love where we have ended up, we love the community and most of all we love collaborating with the guilds of FA.

PS. The beer, cookies and hot chicks is an awesome bonus!

yup yup. I had a blast running around with AVTR, Ua and DPS last night…Golemrush was crazy! PRO always has fun when playing and since we got the transfers the morale of FA has gone up so much.We used to have people on our own server that tried to sabotage FA with siege cap and using all supplies up, because they wanted to go down a tier

[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Waking.6052

Waking.6052

Fort Aspenwood Server Status – Full

Now look what you went on and did. I have never see Fort Aspenwood full. All paper emigrants get sent to La Force.

It’s not hard to transfer to a full server, you just pick a time of day that the server has low pop and when someone leaves it’s not instantly taken. I checked every 15 minutes for a few hours when I transferred to IOJ months ago.

I’m advising prospective European Aspenthirians to do the same.

Guardian Commander “The Lord Saves”
Mesmer Commander “The Lord Knows”
Fort Aspenwood

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Ejiofor.4801

Ejiofor.4801

INTERMISSION

Here’s your mid-week song, folks!

Gearstrip Jones, Engineer, Borlis Pass, [KPUP]
“Which Lo Pan? Little ol’ basket case on wheels, or the ten-foot-tall roadblock?!”
-Kurt Russell, Big Trouble in Little China

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Rskippy.3620

Rskippy.3620

yup yup. I had a blast running around with AVTR, Ua and DPS last night…Golemrush was crazy! PRO always has fun when playing and since we got the transfers the morale of FA has gone up so much.We used to have people on our own server that tried to sabotage FA with siege cap and using all supplies up, because they wanted to go down a tier

Haha running in collaboration with PRO has been a pleasure since the move, and that golem rush was nuts.. we have had similar when we were on IoJ but it was mainly an individual who would do it for exploiting free transfers.

PS. I wonder if uA have gotten sunny hill yet?

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Altie.4571

I feel like [EsF] [KH] [LaZY] [NAGA] [VaL] [MDMW] just haven’t been out in the numbers they have been previously. These are all guilds that used to give us trouble out there! I don’t know why this is. Overall militia participation on CD has dropped though for sure, I think their morale is probably down a bit unfortunately.

I think overall as a server people are still vary of what happened last week.

Like it or not, to an opponent it seems as if two servers merged and instead of fighting the opponent you seem to have been tiered with, you get one with a lot more muscle suddenly dropped on you. It didn’t provide motivational material. But I’m proud of how we responded. We are fighting and keeping our BL for the most part after that weekend swamp on CD.

Whatever happens I can’t wait for 2 weeks after the transfer craze. Then we’ll have good matches once again.

After it’s all settled, I think we’ll be in that tier 3 or 4 window. We’ll see how good Kain and Maguuma really are.

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

selan.8354

Haha running in collaboration with PRO has been a pleasure since the move, and that golem rush was nuts.. we have had similar when we were on IoJ but it was mainly an individual who would do it for exploiting free transfers.

ahahahaha.wow we took bay, cliffside and garrison the whole time they were working on sunnyhill. XD

Btw i think FA should have a party or something to celebrate the new arrivals, with tons of guildbanquets :-)

[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

Like it or not, to an opponent it seems as if two servers merged and instead of fighting the opponent you seem to have been tiered with, you get one with a lot more muscle suddenly dropped on you. It didn’t provide motivational material. But I’m proud of how we responded. We are fighting and keeping our BL for the most part after that weekend swamp on CD.

Whatever happens I can’t wait for 2 weeks after the transfer craze. Then we’ll have good matches once again.

After it’s all settled, I think we’ll be in that tier 3 or 4 window. We’ll see how good Kain and Maguuma really are.

Yeah, I think everyone is going to be watching T3 and T4 this weekend to see how they do against larger servers. Mag and Kain are currently the Miley Cyrus’ of GW2. I’m not sure if that’s a compliment or not.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

selan.8354

Yeah, I think everyone is going to be watching T3 and T4 this weekend to see how they do against larger servers. Mag and Kain are currently the Miley Cyrus’ of GW2. I’m not sure if that’s a compliment or not.

Thanks for not saying justin bieber XD

[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Arcadio.6875

Arcadio.6875

Any score updates? Mos hasn’t updated in over four hours.

Lord Arcadio
League Of Ascending Immortals [OATH]

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: thatguynz.7819

thatguynz.7819

ahahahaha.wow we took bay, cliffside and garrison the whole time they were working on sunnyhill. XD

Btw i think FA should have a party or something to celebrate the new arrivals, with tons of guildbanquets :-)

Mind you in fairness, they did a tremendous job of diverting focus so that said keeps could be captured with less opposition to worry about

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Volcanus.2756

Volcanus.2756

It’s when you can beat someone at a sport. They go back and take steroids, and next year they are like omg freakin huge. That’s how I feel with FA. It has been an experience this week seeing the tables turned upside down on us. Let’s see how CD responds to this in the coming weeks before paid transfers

Burstz-Warrior
Damage Inc. [DI]
Isle of Janthir

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Unfortunately.5940

Unfortunately.5940

15 character score update:

Attachments:

Differently/Sixtysix Sixes – Fort Aspenwood

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: kylia.4813

kylia.4813

Loved the reaction time from PRO when we had a mes in Garry while we were holding off CDs rush on hills

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Arcadio.6875

Arcadio.6875

15 character score update:

Cool. If NA primetime ends tonight like it did last night, CD may come very close to taking second from DB.

Lord Arcadio
League Of Ascending Immortals [OATH]

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: kylia.4813

kylia.4813

Mind you in fairness, they did a tremendous job of diverting focus so that said keeps could be captured with less opposition to worry about

+1. Love uA and even Jet sometimes, but don’t tell that, it will go to his head

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: thatguynz.7819

thatguynz.7819

That they did, (was more an inside jab :p) the TS server was hilarious.. downed Cliffside “you done with sunny yet”.. helped pro with hills “you done with sunny yet?”.. downed garrison “you done with sunny yet?”.. was a blast but in all honestly it worked like a well oiled machine and couldn’t have been done so well without uA.

And a party? I’m down for that name the time and place!

Vandarra to provide the tunes of course