1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Deathdom.8250

Deathdom.8250

CD only lost KH. I think people are just assuming CD is bleeding guilds because they aren’t showing up as much as they did the previous week when CD was winning. CD is here to stay and will probably be very competitive once FA is out of the tier.

Unfortunately, I am not at liberty to make announcements for other guilds. However, from what I know, you are bleeding. Don’t confuse it with performance though. CD is still performing well and I think they would have retained first if they had performed like the reset night every night.

I’m from FA! It looks like CD has lost 3 guilds now. I guess they will get kicked out of T3 after the next match. But then they will have competitive matches with YB assuming they lose enough guilds to bring them to that level. I don’t think the situation will be on par with SBI/IoJ.

Yea, I have a feeling we will fit nicely in T4 with Yaks and some other server. Kaineng and Mag is most likely stronger than us now. So either you guys or Kaineng will go to T2 while DB, Mag and FA or Kaineng will be in T3.

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Arcadio.6875

Arcadio.6875

This is one crazy tier. Assuming CD stays next week which is still a little more likely than DB getting a higher rating, FA and CD will have fought 8 weeks in a row. We haven’t played one another in a week-long match beforehand and now CD becomes the server FA has the longest history with, lol. We have fought TC 7 times.

Lord Arcadio
League Of Ascending Immortals [OATH]

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: TIMMEH.8106

TIMMEH.8106

its a Grudge Tier for sure, EVERYONE hates every one for a reason, its always close enough that there are outstanding fights

Weilf
[BT] Black Talons
Ele

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Camo.7498

Camo.7498

..is it just me or is [BT] everywhere? Good lord you guys can field some players. Of all the FA guilds I’ve seen them the most by far, kudos guys.

Commander Mighty Fig Newton – Sylvari Warrior
[UhOh] Procrastination Nation
Dragonbrand

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Glitter.7634

Glitter.7634

I don’t really see DB considering this a grudge Tier and I’m hoping we can prove what we proved in Tier 4. That we are moving up.
The monstrous growth of Maguuma and Kaining only happened because of their diehard regulars proving themselves worthy of WvW fun. Noone swarmed to drama filled servers this last week (save for Tier 1 and 2).
IoJ guilds moved to FA to keep fighting decent sized battles instead of being relegated to smaller battles.
And DB holds our own because of the determination of our WvW core, Asian, NA, & Oceanic. Our transfers from the last few weeks gave our Asian and oceanic guilds a chance to stretch their legs against more equally numbered opponents and bolstered our NA determination!
I’m crazy excited to see what will happen over the next few weeks and later!
No grudges here Ser!

Invictus Aeturnum (IA) ~ Dragonbrand since August 2012 ~
Glitter Monkey (Warrior) / Phlaxis (Thief) / Svetlana Demitrova (Guardian)

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Score / Map update!

Attachments:

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

I don’t really see DB considering this a grudge Tier and I’m hoping we can prove what we proved in Tier 4. That we are moving up.
The monstrous growth of Maguuma and Kaining only happened because of their diehard regulars proving themselves worthy of WvW fun. Noone swarmed to drama filled servers this last week (save for Tier 1 and 2).
IoJ guilds moved to FA to keep fighting decent sized battles instead of being relegated to smaller battles.
And DB holds our own because of the determination of our WvW core, Asian, NA, & Oceanic. Our transfers from the last few weeks gave our Asian and oceanic guilds a chance to stretch their legs against more equally numbered opponents and bolstered our NA determination!
I’m crazy excited to see what will happen over the next few weeks and later!
No grudges here Ser!

Lol it’s called the grudge tier because of FA/TC/CD fighting for weeks and weeks and weeks.

And let’s not even mention the dolyak fiasco

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: TIMMEH.8106

TIMMEH.8106

..is it just me or is [BT] everywhere? Good lord you guys can field some players. Of all the FA guilds I’ve seen them the most by far, kudos guys.

We PVP a little

Honestly We arent that big though lol

Weilf
[BT] Black Talons
Ele

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: ninjambo.3784

ninjambo.3784

Hmm, it is interesting, if you look at the earlier pages in this thread. 80 percent of it is CD bashing on the IoJ players for leaving the server.

2 days later: 3 major CD wvw guilds have left or are leaving

How ironic.

Stawker / Lord Stawk
Founder and former Guild Leader of [RET] Reticle
Current Guild Leader of [BLNT] Better Luck Next Time

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Quenta.2978

Quenta.2978

I hope enough of the CD guilds that left come back to this thread. I have an excellent weekly recap video that is rendering right now.

Many of those guilds that left are featured in it.

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: loneknight.8425

loneknight.8425

Nay, I hope they don’t come back. The thread is very readable now without all the mud slinging ^^

The thief who did dat – Crystal Desert

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: BobbyT.7192

BobbyT.7192

15 FA thieves taking down upgraded keeps and garrison within a few mins… >_> no big deal.

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Serebus.7314

Serebus.7314

We only seem to be recording when we get wrecked, so with that being said Terror[TG] wipe compilation, had some great fights against [QQ] amd [BT].

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QKreO8zr95I

Bronade – Guild leader of TERROR[TG]
Homeworld = Home Borderland!

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Arcadio.6875

Arcadio.6875

Nay, I hope they don’t come back. The thread is very readable now without all the mud slinging ^^

Yeah, the thread has gotten more readable. We know which guilds had the most forum warriors now. I know some of my fellow FAers would like to poke fun at the situation (which is kinda funny). But once that’s out of the way we’ll have nothing to discuss other than….the actual match!!!

T2 to overtake T3 in match thread posts confirmed.

Lord Arcadio
League Of Ascending Immortals [OATH]

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Deathdom.8250

Yeah, the thread has gotten more readable. We know which guilds had the most forum warriors now. I know some of my fellow FAers would like to poke fun at the situation (which is kinda funny). But once that’s out of the way we’ll have nothing to discuss other than….the actual match!!!

Nah. We are 100 posts ahead with only 2 days left until reset.

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Expunge.4926

Expunge.4926

We only seem to be recording when we get wrecked, so with that being said Terror[TG] wipe compilation, had some great fights against [QQ] amd [BT].

respect

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Quenta.2978

Quenta.2978

If FA were smart, they would let us win this week so they wont have to put up with us next week.

If ever a person put a foot in their mouth, it was this guy.

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Kman.7358

Kman.7358

Until FA/DB/? get tired of eachother, just like what happened with TC weeks back.

Appeased -Team Riot [RIOT] – Blackgate
teamriot.org
twitch.tv/teamriottv

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Expunge.4926

Expunge.4926

I’m disgusted by what happened today.

Servers like HoD/ET/SBI/IoJ/ now CD just giving up and transferring away is not dependable in any way.

All these claims about being “WvW” or “pro” or “good” or what have you then the first sign of possible trouble and they leave one after another to either stack up an already strong server that’s winning or they all bandwagon onto a server that will be winning through sheer transfer numbers all the while plugging their ears going ‘nah nah nah nah I can’t hear you over the sound of my PvP excellence’.

Can you believe my guild leader even tried to spin some crap about “knowing true loyalty”? As if I’m having a lack of loyalty because I want to be loyal to the server. hOkay.

Whatevs man, my bottom hurts now and I’m mad.

sorry buddy

but i do appreciate the irony of how vocal you were against the ioj transfers only for it to happen almost immediately to you too

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: ryan.3915

ryan.3915

All these claims about being “WvW” or “pro” or “good” or what have you then the first sign of possible trouble and they leave one after another to either stack up an already strong server that’s winning or they all bandwagon onto a server that will be winning through sheer transfer numbers all the while plugging their ears going ‘nah nah nah nah I can’t hear you over the sound of my PvP excellence’.

Can you believe my guild leader even tried to spin some crap about “knowing true loyalty”? As if I’m having a lack of loyalty because I want to be loyal to the server. hOkay.

I haven’t heard of a mass exodus of guilds in CD. 1 has moved, another is looking to move. And when people say 200-300, it’s just the names on the list, not the actual people representing that guild. The actual number might be closer to 20-30 people.

I still bump into the other guilds when I PvE, kill dragons and crawling through dungeons. We have faced overwhelming numbers before and we were quite happy to fight those and guilds stayed put.

FAJita’s size since the merger is definitely overwhelming and not meant for this current tier. A better use of time and resources would be to speed them up to tier 2, like what they seemed to be doing to us in our last match up, until they interestingly gained a large proportion of IoJ’s WvWers.

Once the shift is done, people will return, knowing they can have more meaningful fights.

Blaine Warbler, Thief
EDMW, Jade Quarry.
I still love Crystal Dessert tho.

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Toggles.1783

Toggles.1783

I’m disgusted by what happened today.

Servers like HoD/ET/SBI/IoJ/ now CD just giving up and transferring away is not dependable in any way.

sorry buddy

but i do appreciate the irony of how vocal you were against the ioj transfers only for it to happen almost immediately to you too

FWIW, I’m not going anywhere.

Level 80: Elementalist Engineer Guardian Mesmer Ranger Thief Warrior

(edited by Toggles.1783)

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Furey.6734

Furey.6734

4 days left to paid transfers and its going to get really tough to get onto a high pop server with Friday and the weekend coming up. Not to mention all the people who will be migrating last minute.

Commander Cristyn
Masters of Combat [Duel]
Dragonbrand

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Toggles.1783

Toggles.1783

I haven’t heard of a mass exodus of guilds in CD. 1 has moved, another is looking to move. And when people say 200-300, it’s just the names on the list, not the actual people representing that guild. The actual number might be closer to 20-30 people.

I still bump into the other guilds when I PvE, kill dragons and crawling through dungeons. We have faced overwhelming numbers before and we were quite happy to fight those and guilds stayed put.

FAJita’s size since the merger is definitely overwhelming and not meant for this current tier. A better use of time and resources would be to speed them up to tier 2, like what they seemed to be doing to us in our last match up, until they interestingly gained a large proportion of IoJ’s WvWers.

Once the shift is done, people will return, knowing they can have more meaningful fights.

Yeah man, sorry to blow it out of proportion, I’m just unusually annoyed by this situation.

Level 80: Elementalist Engineer Guardian Mesmer Ranger Thief Warrior

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Deathdom.8250

Meh, whatever happens I’m staying on CD until I quit playing. On a side note, seems like CD will be the first server to have the honor of suffering from two rounds of WvW guilds leaving.

(edited by Deathdom.8250)

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Boreal.9826

Boreal.9826

So i’m pretty sure Magumma is going to hit a wall. kaineng is a different story.

I’d wager that Mags is going to smash that wall. They have the same strong core of WvW guilds as before, now backed up by impressive zergs on all maps. Just my opinion, but it seems they have attracted some talented WvW guilds from other servers. FA should have the edge during Oceanic/Asian time. You’d better rack up as many points as you can.

About the only thing I know about Kaineng is that next week likely won’t be very much fun at all for us. I’m guessing they’ll be like DB on steroids.

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

You guise are so silly. Maguuma and FA will form a Megazord and rule T3 together.

[SU]

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Rskippy.3620

Rskippy.3620

Meh, whatever happens I’m staying on CD until I quit playing. On a side note, seems like CD will be the first server to have the honor of suffering from two rounds of WvW guilds leaving.

I admire you staying on CD no matter what (if that actually does happen) and good luck with everything there!

But CD is not the first server to have two rounds of WvW guilds leaving, in fact part of the reason IoJ has been in such a tailspin is because it has suffered 3 bouts of guilds leaving (the 3rd being on the weekend when most of the remaining WvW guilds left).

Just after IoJ dropped from their T1 a few of IoJ’s largest guilds left… then near the End of the weeks and weeks in T2, a few more guilds left (mostly one insanely large guild). And then of course there was the recent merge of the remaining community with FA.

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Heinel.6548

Heinel.6548

I actually was banking on CD dropping a tier before the week ends. The earlier it happens, the earlier we can start rebuilding. Right now there’s really not much to do except to wait. It’s getting boring :?

DB! Be a man. Do the right thing. Step up your game and claim your spot in T3 now!

“… but I hate the idea ‘It may not make sense at first’.
I want it to make sense right away, then another sense later. Murkiness =/= quality "
- CCP Abraxis

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Camo.7498

It’s really pick your poison. Do we want to “step up” and face Mag and FA or fall and face just 1 super server… I think you have my answer lol

Dragonbrand

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Heinel.6548

It’s really pick your poison. Do we want to “step up” and face Mag and FA or fall and face just 1 super server… I think you have my answer lol

Way to not be a man. :*(

(And I actually totally forgot about Kaineng, lol. Next week pve week.)

I want it to make sense right away, then another sense later. Murkiness =/= quality "
- CCP Abraxis

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Espybuns.1890

Espybuns.1890

Is there something I’m missing about the whole notion of “server loyalty”? Why does the term hold any value? A server is simply a server; shouldn’t that loyalty be directed to the friends you have on that server instead? If your fun is being compromised by staying on a particular server—or you feel that more enjoyment could be had elsewhere—then for what reason do you have to remain apart from your friends?

Speak to them; convince them that it’s just a bullkitten concept. We paid money for the game; you shouldn’t feel like a certain fallacy should prevent you from enjoying it as much as you should. In the end, it’s quite possible that this meaningless pride is just going to be detrimental in the long run.

Cameraman Abe Fanclub [ABE]
Fort Aspenwood

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Camo.7498

xD but that’s just my opinion..now what the server does, Is up to them!

Dragonbrand

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Heinel.6548

Is there something I’m missing about the whole notion of “server loyalty”? Why does the term hold any value? A server is simply a server; shouldn’t that loyalty be directed to the friends you have on that server instead? If your fun is being compromised by staying on a particular server—or you feel that more enjoyment could be had elsewhere—then for what reason do you have to remain apart from your friends?

Speak to them; convince them that it’s just a bullkitten concept. We paid money for the game; you shouldn’t feel like a certain fallacy should prevent you from enjoying it as much as you should. In the end, it’s quite possible that this meaningless pride is just going to be detrimental in the long run.

You are confused about the semantics. By server loyalty, people are actually referring to people who stick with the server. A server’s identity is comprised solely of the people that it is made up of.

If you were a IoJ, you deserted the people who chose to stay in that server. They have the right to call you traitor.

- CCP Abraxis

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Espybuns.1890

You are confused about the semantics. By server loyalty, people are actually referring to people who stick with the server. A server’s identity is comprised solely of the people that it is made up of.

If you were a IoJ, you deserted the people who chose to stay in that server. They have the right to call you traitor.

What nonsense. Those that remained could have transferred off too; it’s not as if they can’t do anything about it. Choosing to remain on a server and subsequently calling out those who left when they were just trying to find better ways to enjoy the game sounds like a load of crock. Unless they paid for their copy of the game, they don’t owe them anything.

“Server pride” sounds cool, and so people like it, even if it is just a load of bullkitten.

Hats off to the CD and IoJ transfers who stayed true to their feelings and knew what the logical choice was. You are the ones who have not been tied down by a bullkitten and pretentious concept. Enjoy the game to the best of your ability, as you rightfully should.

Fort Aspenwood

(edited by Espybuns.1890)

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Heinel.6548

What nonsense. Those that remained could have transferred off too; it’s not as if they can’t do anything about it. Choosing to remain on a server and subsequently calling out those who left when they were just trying to find better ways to enjoy the game sounds like a load of crock. Unless they paid for their copy of the game, they don’t owe them anything.

“Server pride” sounds cool, and so people like it, even if it is just a load of bullkitten.

I see you definitely fit in to FA a lot more than anywhere else. It was a sound choice.

- CCP Abraxis

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: thatguynz.7819

thatguynz.7819

Actually, they don’t really. If they had opted to avail themselves of any one of the many many repeated attempts to get them to join wvw to bolster the numbers from within, then the final exodus would never have occurred. As has been stated repeatedly, people are commenting on their opinion of what has transpired with IOJ, without actually having an awareness of the facts. Clearly the facts don’t make for as much of a compelling story and can’t stir the drama up like the unsubstantiated assertions that other people have been making.

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Aytrix.4059

Aytrix.4059

Those were some fun fights we had. Seeing it from your stand point no wonder you guys thought we had a ton of people, those red names all bunched together looks pretty menacing. But I do ensure that we only had 15 guildies and a few pugs following us. Anyways now that you guys are on dragonbrand, maybe we will see you in future matchups.

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Heinel.6548

Actually, they don’t really. If they had opted to avail themselves of any one of the many many repeated attempts to get them to join wvw to bolster the numbers from within, then the final exodus would never have occurred. As has been stated repeatedly, people are commenting on their opinion of what has transpired with IOJ, without actually having an awareness of the facts. Clearly the facts don’t make for as much of a compelling story and can’t stir the drama up like the unsubstantiated assertions that other people have been making.

You think you’re refuting the assumptions from outsiders, but in the content of you post, you just claimed that you were betrayed (by presumably the PvE’rs in LA), so you betray (IoJ’s existing WvW population) in return. This is just confirming what the outsiders assumed. And just where do you think these assumptions come from, anyway? It’s when as a last ditch effort before they nail the coffin, the last survivors of the IoJ WvW team made one post in this tier’s thread, making their voice heard just one last time. Before being silenced forever. Karma, it will get you soon.

- CCP Abraxis

(edited by Heinel.6548)

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: ryan.3915

ryan.3915

Server loyalty is a strange thing. Every one has a choice if they want to leave, and they may feel that their goals differ and they wish to find more like-minded people.

For me, I’ve gotten used to the community, not just WvW but also in PvE. I like seeing the familiar guilds and my guildies around. It’s more meaningful for me to advance with people I’ve come to know and respect.

As long as they stay, I have a reason to continue in Crystal Dessert.

Blaine Warbler, Thief
EDMW, Jade Quarry.
I still love Crystal Dessert tho.

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: shanmugong.6750

shanmugong.6750

To my fellow CD warriors,

Guys, this is the reality of life. People stay together because their self interest is align but they will leave when that is no longer true. Look at all the countries who used to be bitter enemies now claim to be the best of friends. We should wish them well with a smile because they may be going to a better place. What is the best for us may not be the best for them. There are things that can it be controlled or changed, no matter how we wish it to be. We can only do what we can do within our own means.

Encourage ur own guild members to turn up for WvW. Organize training and improve guild proficiency in WvW. When we ourselves can do good, people will gravitate to us and join our cause. I can only say that for KoME, we fight because we love the fight, whether we are overmanned or undermanned.

Yesterday night (Asian timing) we logged in to see our eb blue and red with a sea of FA standing in front of our keep, while another group of DB occupying our towers. We have no supply camps and our cdbl is totally red at that pt of time. The only thing standing is the green keep in the enitre 4 maps. The keep has a total of 7 breaches but thanks to the combine effort of the CD server, we managed to repelled both FA and DB. We spend the rest of the night defending our holdings and doing supply runs to fix the ruin keep and being a pest to DB and FA. However, Many people agree that this is one of the best battle we have ever seen for a long time.

We love WvW for moments like this. Status and points are an extra perk for doing the things we love.

Look forward in seeing such good fights in the future.

Shanmugong Asuran Engineer.
Crystal Desert. [KoME]
Once an Engineer, Always an Engineer

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Espybuns.1890

Server loyalty is a strange thing. Every one has a choice if they want to leave, and they may feel that their goals differ and they wish to find more like-minded people.

For me, I’ve gotten used to the community, not just WvW but also in PvE. I like seeing the familiar guilds and my guildies around. It’s more meaningful for me to advance with people I’ve come to know and respect.

As long as you truly mean it, these are good reasons.

My difference of opinion lies with those who utilise the concept of pride and loyalty as a pretense for remaining on a particular server, despite it not being in the individual’s best interests when the decision is thought about rationally. It’s self-deceiving and ostentatious; when they begin to lay down the guilt trip, it becomes nauseating too.

Go/stay where you think you will enjoy the game the most. If your server is dying and WvW is getting boring, then do something about it, even if it ultimately leads to the decision of transferring off.

Fort Aspenwood

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Altie.4571

Altie.4571

I’m still here!

I’ll be fighting till my last siege. And when that runs out. I will turn off my commander tag and go kill spiders in enemy borderlands.

YOU’LL NEVER GET RID OF ME! Even alone against a zerg I’m going to be there. Fighting Forth Janthir and DB till reset.

When scientists discover the center of the universe,
a lot of people will be disappointed they are not it.

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: inbetween.5623

inbetween.5623

Just transferred to CD! Took a while to find a time when it wasnt full though. Brought 10 with me!

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Altie.4571

great, 11 of us now!

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Deathdom.8250

great, 11 of us now!

I make 12 and we could add these people in as well. http://nerdpickles.com/?page_id=13

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: loneknight.8425

loneknight.8425

To my fellow CD warriors,

Guys, this is the reality of life. People stay together because their self interest is align but they will leave when that is no longer true. Look at all the countries who used to be bitter enemies now claim to be the best of friends. We should wish them well with a smile because they may be going to a better place. What is the best for us may not be the best for them. There are things that can it be controlled or changed, no matter how we wish it to be. We can only do what we can do within our own means.

Encourage ur own guild members to turn up for WvW. Organize training and improve guild proficiency in WvW. When we ourselves can do good, people will gravitate to us and join our cause. I can only say that for KoME, we fight because we love the fight, whether we are overmanned or undermanned.

Yesterday night (Asian timing) we logged in to see our eb blue and red with a sea of FA standing in front of our keep, while another group of DB occupying our towers. We have no supply camps and our cdbl is totally red at that pt of time. The only thing standing is the green keep in the enitre 4 maps. The keep has a total of 7 breaches but thanks to the combine effort of the CD server, we managed to repelled both FA and DB. We spend the rest of the night defending our holdings and doing supply runs to fix the ruin keep and being a pest to DB and FA. However, Many people agree that this is one of the best battle we have ever seen for a long time.

We love WvW for moments like this. Status and points are an extra perk for doing the things we love.

Look forward in seeing such good fights in the future.

Oh yeah, that was fun last night. I was part of the team defending the south gate. When both wall & gate were downed almost simultaneously, we regrouped in Lord’s room while doing our darn best to repel the attackers (can’t remember which server), to my surprise we did it within minutes with most of them retreating quickly. Well done everyone!

The thief who did dat – Crystal Desert

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Altie.4571

Thix!!!

It’s true, I do like pickles. How did she know /freaksout

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

shanmugong.6750

As long as you truly mean it, these are good reasons.

My difference of opinion lies with those who utilise the concept of pride and loyalty as a pretense for remaining on a particular server, despite it not being in the individual’s best interests when the decision is thought about rationally. It’s self-deceiving and ostentatious; when they begin to lay down the guilt trip, it becomes nauseating too. </quote>

My friend, humans are not rationale. That is why we have conflicts and people blowing themselves up leaving behind widows and orphans for a cause which may see no light. People get overdosed in drugs or play too much guild wars (guilty as charged) despite it is not in their best interest. What you believe it to be rationale and in their best interest, may deem to be ridiculous by others. Have you ever wondered that these people who talks about server loyalty actually believes in that and place that of higher importance than self interest or personal fun? To us, they may be pretentious, but to them, it may be a life and death issue. If we all take a step back and thing from another person’s shoe, perhaps we can create a better community. Well, that is difficult as we can’t even claim that we can understand our girlfriends or our wives well.

Go/stay where you think you will enjoy the game the most. If your server is dying and WvW is getting boring, then do something about it, even if it ultimately leads to the decision of transferring off.

This I agree with you. If something is wrong with your life, do something about it. Don’t just QQ kittens about it and do nothing and sit on your butt waiting for things to happen.

Crystal Desert. [KoME]

(edited by shanmugong.6750)

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

shanmugong.6750

great, 11 of us now!

I make 12 and we could add these people in as well. http://nerdpickles.com/?page_id=13

OMG! What a great website! /bow

Crystal Desert. [KoME]

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: thatguynz.7819

thatguynz.7819

You think you’re refuting the assumptions from outsiders, but in the content of you post, you just claimed that you were betrayed (by presumably the PvE’rs in LA), so you betray (IoJ’s existing WvW population) in return. This is just confirming what the outsiders assumed. And just where do you think these assumptions come from, anyway? It’s when as a last ditch effort before they nail the coffin, the last survivors of the IoJ WvW team made one post in this tier’s thread, making their voice heard just one last time. Before being silenced forever. Karma, it will get you soon.

Absolute rot. You think you are being clever with words but in actual fact you’ve made my point precisely. I don’t recall saying that the regular wvw’ers were betrayed at all – they are your words rather than mine. You’re simply clutching at straws.

Let’s be quite honest – it’d be like me coming here and spouting my opinion about why guilds are leaving CD (if in fact that is happening). I have absolutely no idea about the true reason that guilds may or may not be leaving and if I surmised in this forum, then I would be quite prepared to have my assessment corrected by those that are actually active on CD and much more knowledgeable than I. You on the other hand seem to want to present your assessment of the IOJ wvw move to FA as fact when in reality, it is simply your opinion. What I have attempted to point out to you is that there is a stark difference between your assessment/opinion and the actual facts. It is entirely up to you whether you accept that or not.

(edited by thatguynz.7819)