1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Fort Aspenwood just gave me bad memories. My guild was Luxon: the side that was biased against in every from of faction vs faction format (only Luxon turtle and not Kurzick Juggernaut would bug in Jade Quarry, capture points were closer to Kurzick spawn in the supposedly neutral AB map). Fort Aspenwood was horribly balanced for a PvP mode. Luxons had to have a perfect team comp to win (they would still have diffuclty) and Kurzicks could win with just about anything (including the nigh unbeatable all healers).

Yeah, no offense, but because of the name, I will never go to Fort Aspenwood.

Haha, I would just run a bonding monk in FA as kurzicks and lol at all the people that couldn’t break through my invulnerable gates. None of the luxons ever learned to bring enchantment rips for some reason.

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Heinel.6548

Heinel.6548

great, 11 of us now!

I make 12 and we could add these people in as well. http://nerdpickles.com/?page_id=13

OMG! What a great website! /bow

I’d vote that to represent CD from now on X)

Absolute rot.

I’d totally risk another infraction just to lol at this.

“… but I hate the idea ‘It may not make sense at first’.
I want it to make sense right away, then another sense later. Murkiness =/= quality "
- CCP Abraxis

(edited by Heinel.6548)

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

Fort Aspenwood just gave me bad memories. My guild was Luxon: the side that was biased against in every from of faction vs faction format (only Luxon turtle and not Kurzick Juggernaut would bug in Jade Quarry, capture points were closer to Kurzick spawn in the supposedly neutral AB map). Fort Aspenwood was horribly balanced for a PvP mode. Luxons had to have a perfect team comp to win (they would still have diffuclty) and Kurzicks could win with just about anything (including the nigh unbeatable all healers).

Haha, I would just run a bonding monk in FA as kurzicks and lol at all the people that couldn’t break through my invulnerable gates. None of the luxons ever learned to bring enchantment rips for some reason.

That’s a fairly old tactic. They gave the turtles an enchant rip on their siege so bonding became pretty useless unless you managed to maintain a bunch of cover enchants.

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Espybuns.1890

Espybuns.1890

What you believe it to be rationale and in their best interest, may deem to be ridiculous by others. Have you ever wondered that these people who talks about server loyalty actually believes in that and place that of higher importance than self interest or personal fun? To us, they may be pretentious, but to them, it may be a life and death issue. If we all take a step back and thing from another person’s shoe, perhaps we can create a better community. Well, that is difficult as we can’t even claim that we can understand our girlfriends or our wives well.

I wholeheartedly agree with this, though I may have worded it too harshly and my point may not have been emphasised enough. Dishonesty with one’s self is just ugly, though if one is pure of heart then I have no qualms (until the preaching begins)!

Somehow I feel like this conversation is starting to go completely offtrack.

I want Maguuma to kitten me in the kitten at reset.

Cameraman Abe Fanclub [ABE]
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by Espybuns.1890)

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: ibeo.6732

ibeo.6732

15charxxxxxxxxxxxx

Attachments:

[AVTR]High Top
Fort Aspenwood

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: shanmugong.6750

shanmugong.6750

What you believe it to be rationale and in their best interest, may deem to be ridiculous by others. Have you ever wondered that these people who talks about server loyalty actually believes in that and place that of higher importance than self interest or personal fun? To us, they may be pretentious, but to them, it may be a life and death issue. If we all take a step back and thing from another person’s shoe, perhaps we can create a better community. Well, that is difficult as we can’t even claim that we can understand our girlfriends or our wives well.

I wholeheartedly agree with this, though I may have worded it too harshly and my point may not have been emphasised enough. Dishonesty with one’s self is just ugly, though if one is pure of heart then I have no qualms (until the preaching begins)!

Nay, it is a good conversation. A refreshing change from all the mud slInging.

Btw. Great golem rush from FA on the EB CD keep. We spotted your golems and we were running ard looking for it. Where did you hide them?

Now we are red and blue again on every map. Oh boy. Another long night of clawing back our holdings.

Shanmugong Asuran Engineer.
Crystal Desert. [KoME]
Once an Engineer, Always an Engineer

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Maniac.5163

Maniac.5163

Nay, it is a good conversation. A refreshing change from all the mud slInging.

Btw. Great golem rush from FA on the EB CD keep. We spotted your golems and we were running ard looking for it. Where did you hide them?

Now we are red and blue again on every map. Oh boy. Another long night of clawing back our holdings.

Just portal chained them directly onto the front gate from SMC SW. They didn’t really take a step or anything, it was smooth. Props to AVTR & Co.

Dragonbrand, It’s gonna be really sad to see you guys drop down temporarily.
It is still possible that you can stay in this tier. Just sayin’
Otherwise I would start recruiting like hell right now in preparation for Kaineng!
If any DB member is willing to create a recruitment thread I’m sure many servers have praise to give you guys for the ability and dedication you have shown thus far.
Don’t expect Yak’s to cooperate or even contribute significantly to the match.

CD, I’m genuinely sorry you guys are losing a few guilds. Those that stick around through the tough times will truly build a solid infrastructure and community to move forward with even more determination than you have already shown on every opening night and most matches we have played. Perhaps it is a good thing for the server in the long run to lose some of these individuals/guilds. I do not think this is the end of Crystal Desert.

All of this is just personal opinions so if you’re reading this – I’m not trying to be inflammatory.

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Waffler.1257

That’s a fairly old tactic. They gave the turtles an enchant rip on their siege so bonding became pretty useless unless you managed to maintain a bunch of cover enchants.

Yeah, I haven’t played FA in awhile. Even then, it only took a necro with rend enchantments to break through since it allowed you to remove something like 10 enchants on a single target.

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Caliburn.1845

Caliburn.1845

My guild and I(Dragonbrand), figured coming into this match-up that CD would be crushing us, having won the prior week. To this end we(and a lot of other Dragonbrand fighters) went into CD bl at reset, seized that Hills keep, and kept it for three days. Had we realized the extent of the power-shift due to IoJ>FA transfers we might have rethought our strategy and tried to take and hold a foothold in FA bl. We never expected it to work so well, and if it served as some sort of catalyst to start a collapse of the CD wvw scene I am sorry.

To my fellow Dragonbrand fighters we now have a choice. Fight hard, focus CD exclusively and we might stay in Tier 3 next week. Or we can relax, take second place with the margin we have, and fall to Tier 4.

If we stay in Tier 3 we will be fighting FA and Maguuma. In that match-up I think we will take third, but it will be a good hard fight from all sides. If we fall to Tier 4 we will fight Kaineng and YB. And Kaineng will smash us, but we’ll still take second place easily over YB. I know, many of you will disagree with that assessment. But you’re wrong. Kaineng can field queues in all four maps, they can keep queues in 1-2 maps 24/7. DB can’t come close to those numbers.

This is particularly important because it will be the last three days before paid server transfers go active. I think it will be better for Dragonbrand morale and keep people’s spirits higher to stay in Tier 3 and fight a rough, but solid match-up against FA and MAG, rather than be steamrolled by Kaineng.

So get in WvW, and pressure CD until the end of this match-up.

Caliburn.1845, Monsters Inc.
Darkhaven>Dragonbrand>Blackgate>Maguuma>Yaks Bend>Stormbluff Isle>Yaks Bend

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Elvis.6321

Elvis.6321

Dragonbrand borderland apparently someone glitched inside the hills…

Attachments:

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Zino.1576

Zino.1576

Your been pressure cd for some time current trend is like Asia timezone is db take over our place. In the morning fa took over. Unless ur can change that if not mostly db will drop

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Waffler.1257

I’m actually expecting a mass transfer from CD over the next few days. There seems to be some psychological need for most players to want to be in at least Tier 3. So with everyone in panic mode over paid transfers they’ll see CD in third and see Maguuma and Kaineng dominating, and decide wow I better get off soon.

Guess who predicted the mass exodus from CD on page 3 of this thread. That’s right, this guy <——

Attachments:

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

how the tables have turned

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Heinel.6548

My guild and I(Dragonbrand), figured coming into this match-up that CD would be crushing us, having won the prior week. To this end we(and a lot of other Dragonbrand fighters) went into CD bl at reset, seized that Hills keep, and kept it for three days. Had we realized the extent of the power-shift due to IoJ>FA transfers we might have rethought our strategy and tried to take and hold a foothold in FA bl. We never expected it to work so well, and if it served as some sort of catalyst to start a collapse of the CD wvw scene I am sorry.

To my fellow Dragonbrand fighters we now have a choice. Fight hard, focus CD exclusively and we might stay in Tier 3 next week. Or we can relax, take second place with the margin we have, and fall to Tier 4.

If we stay in Tier 3 we will be fighting FA and Maguuma. In that match-up I think we will take third, but it will be a good hard fight from all sides. If we fall to Tier 4 we will fight Kaineng and YB. And Kaineng will smash us, but we’ll still take second place easily over YB. I know, many of you will disagree with that assessment. But you’re wrong. Kaineng can field queues in all four maps, they can keep queues in 1-2 maps 24/7. DB can’t come close to those numbers.

This is particularly important because it will be the last three days before paid server transfers go active. I think it will be better for Dragonbrand morale and keep people’s spirits higher to stay in Tier 3 and fight a rough, but solid match-up against FA and MAG, rather than be steamrolled by Kaineng.

I wouldn’t say it’s a collapse. The bandwagoning is expected. It’s just that CD’s offer isn’t as enticing as some of the other servers. I actually think facing Kaineng is still better, as it’s easy to deflect blame towards Kaineng zerging than anything else. And when Kaineng rises to T3 the week after, someone will have to come down. If DB is confident that they’re ahead of maguuma, definitely try to stick to T3.

I want it to make sense right away, then another sense later. Murkiness =/= quality "
- CCP Abraxis

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

People always say X server will destroy everything just you wait. Before FA went to tier 3 people were calling it the tier smasher. (ha). Mag and Kaineng could be the real deal but there’s no way of knowing until reset.

I’m excited about Mag this weekend even though I wont get to play much. If there’s one thing we like on FA it’s facing “unbeatable” servers.

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Kinglette.4906

Kinglette.4906

Is there something I’m missing about the whole notion of “server loyalty”? Why does the term hold any value? A server is simply a server; shouldn’t that loyalty be directed to the friends you have on that server instead? If your fun is being compromised by staying on a particular server—or you feel that more enjoyment could be had elsewhere—then for what reason do you have to remain apart from your friends?

Speak to them; convince them that it’s just a bullkitten concept. We paid money for the game; you shouldn’t feel like a certain fallacy should prevent you from enjoying it as much as you should. In the end, it’s quite possible that this meaningless pride is just going to be detrimental in the long run.

You are confused about the semantics. By server loyalty, people are actually referring to people who stick with the server. A server’s identity is comprised solely of the people that it is made up of.

If you were a IoJ, you deserted the people who chose to stay in that server. They have the right to call you traitor.

LOL if you had paid attention you would notice that much of IOJ’s WvW population are loyal to each other, we are just now loyal to each other on a server called FA.
We left a pve server to fill our coverage holes after months of trying to recruit.
Now we can WvW for fun with many of the same people and some new friends.

80 Guardian, 80 Warrior, 80 Thief
[AVTR] FA

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Maniac.5163

If the guilds on CD had stayed, CD would have mostly stayed put. They try to tell you otherwise but ultimately it’s a self fulfilling prophecy

Yes. The inital guild[s] that left probably didn’t want to “stay put”, or drop down a tier. Then it’s just a snowball effect. That’s just the way the cookie crumbles I guess – if TA stuck around (and together) HoD would still be #1 NA by a laaarge margin.

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Heinel.6548

If the guilds on CD had stayed, CD would have mostly stayed put. They try to tell you otherwise but ultimately it’s a self fulfilling prophecy

Yes. The inital guild[s] that left probably didn’t want to “stay put”, or drop down a tier. Then it’s just a snowball effect. That’s just the way the cookie crumbles I guess – if TA stuck around (and together) HoD would still be #1 NA by a laaarge margin.

I think the system actually works. There are still a lot of people who require “progression” in the game, including in WvW. Trying to fight over rank or tier progression is the kind of struggle that is cyclical when powered by transfers, and as such it’s never ending. Had the game released with paid transfers, people will hit the dead end at the top and quit the game entirely. Transfers allow people to continue to chase after their goal of progression indefinitely—the perfect carrot on a stick.

It’s probably not an intentional design, but it was really interesting how things turned out.

- CCP Abraxis

(edited by Heinel.6548)

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Ethose.5694

Ethose.5694

As of the latest update, DB is less than 3 rating points behind CD. If I were a betting man I would bet on Mag/FA/DB next week.

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA

Ethose (EA)
Born and Raised on Dragonbrand

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: SpitFire.4690

SpitFire.4690

Can’t wait on Friday, DB is gonna be so depress

Primordus Virtus [RISE] Prime Leader – Prince Járvan
Our greatest strength lies in never failing,
But we [RISE] each time we fall.

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Ahh another FA player from GW1! Myself, I enjoyed a Restore Rit holding the gates. All you had to do was keep one NPC alive. Also, as a fellow Kurzick from FA, I’m sure you remember the “In My Pants” game played out in chat frequently.

Attachments:

Leader – Swords of the Immortals [SOTI]
Greens Mystic – Mesmer | Google Deez – Ranger
Dragonbrand since day 1

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Ethose.5694

Ethose.5694

You get depressed when you expect to win and get rolled. Hopefully DB players will go into next week with the mindset that we expect to lose and not getting blown out will be a win for the server.

Either way it will be an outstanding match up next week for all servers involved. Here’s hoping we don’t see a mass DB exodus

Ethose (EA)
Born and Raised on Dragonbrand

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Can’t wait on Friday, DB is gonna be so depress

Sorry to disappoint you but we will not. Obviously you don’t know our history.

Dragonbrand since day 1

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: thenoobler.7540

thenoobler.7540

I personally wanna drop to tier4 next week to fight Kaineng.

Alot of DB guilds used to fight Kaineng on thier various old servers like [PRO] and [Krew] and [Gasm]. Some old DH guilds on both sides [WE] and [RE]. and old Kaineng guilds who came back to DB month and a half ago [WAR/iSPY].

It would be a fun reunion for alot of us. And a good solid fight to be sure.

Xiir – lvl80 Guardian – Dragonbrand Server
Guild Leader – Warsworn [WAR] – www.warsworngaming.com

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: sinthetix.8765

sinthetix.8765

great, 11 of us now!

I make 12 and we could add these people in as well. http://nerdpickles.com/?page_id=13

<3 Always adding more people to www.nerdpickles.com — let me know if you need to be added. Crystal Desert is for lovers.

Nocturne of Thix, Lime Overlord and Community Leader of Tonic: www.obeythelime.com

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

I think Dragonbrand should go into next week with the mindset that we will fight like hell, because we are well past any “easy mode” fights. Going in with the mindset we will lose is a self-fulfilling prophecy. Expecting to win is setting us up for disappointment.

We have a tough fight next week, no matter who our opponents are. This does not mean we are going to lose. It means we are going to have a tough fight.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

(edited by Drarnor Kunoram.5180)

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: sinthetix.8765

sinthetix.8765

great, 11 of us now!

Thanks, btw. Took me 5 minutes. and the guy who said it should rep CD…. I can only dream. xD

Nocturne of Thix, Lime Overlord and Community Leader of Tonic: www.obeythelime.com

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

You get depressed when you expect to win and get rolled. Hopefully DB players will go into next week with the mindset that we expect to lose and not getting blown out will be a win for the server.

Either way it will be an outstanding match up next week for all servers involved. Here’s hoping we don’t see a mass DB exodus

I’m not going anywhere. I don’t see a real reason for anyone else to either. We’ve dealt with blowouts before. I look at it like it was a test to see our weak points and improve on them.

Dragonbrand since day 1

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

TONS of respect for the guilds that stayed on CD.

Just last week you were in first place in Tier 3. One week of losing isn’t reason enough to transfer.

If FA did that we’d be ranked 24th.

And this is why I love FA. Other than one fair weather guild who wasn’t a factor to begin with, we’re all here. And some of the ones that left…CAME BACK.

EDIT: DB please don’t do this. We’d love to have you and mag in Tier 3 with us for at least one week.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Heinel.6548

great, 11 of us now!

Thanks, btw. Took me 5 minutes. and the guy who said it should rep CD…. I can only dream. xD

Well, base on the guild list on there, it more or less already is :P (at least for WvW side of things)

- CCP Abraxis

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: SpitFire.4690

SpitFire.4690

I’d repair a billion times for CD in different server x3

Primordus Virtus [RISE] Prime Leader – Prince Járvan
Our greatest strength lies in never failing,
But we [RISE] each time we fall.

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Just last week you were in first place in Tier 3. One week of losing isn’t reason enough to transfer.

I do not think losing was a factor with any of the guilds that have left.

~ AoN ~

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

etrigan.4213

Oh I think it is. Most definitely.

They rose through the ranks really fast, owned crap in Tier 3 for a bit, and then lose one week.

Bam exodus. Pretty big coincidence, despite any story they may try to spin.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

ibeo.6732

Is there something I’m missing about the whole notion of “server loyalty”? Why does the term hold any value? A server is simply a server; shouldn’t that loyalty be directed to the friends you have on that server instead? If your fun is being compromised by staying on a particular server—or you feel that more enjoyment could be had elsewhere—then for what reason do you have to remain apart from your friends?

Speak to them; convince them that it’s just a bullkitten concept. We paid money for the game; you shouldn’t feel like a certain fallacy should prevent you from enjoying it as much as you should. In the end, it’s quite possible that this meaningless pride is just going to be detrimental in the long run.

You are confused about the semantics. By server loyalty, people are actually referring to people who stick with the server. A server’s identity is comprised solely of the people that it is made up of.

If you were a IoJ, you deserted the people who chose to stay in that server. They have the right to call you traitor.

LOL if you had paid attention you would notice that much of IOJ’s WvW population are loyal to each other, we are just now loyal to each other on a server called FA.
We left a pve server to fill our coverage holes after months of trying to recruit.
Now we can WvW for fun with many of the same people and some new friends.

I for one, don’t get “loyalty to my server,” I’m loyal to the tag above my head! My guild switches servers? I push the button and switch servers! If anyone is to be upset by the state of the wvw game and transfers, remember guesting not being in at launch as planned. If anet didn’t have to fall back to a easy server transfer (once per week no less) in place of guesting for the first what? 5-6 months of the game…these problems wouldn’t exist on the large scale they do today.

And server loyalty means what exactly to people who just pvp? Instanced wvwvw pvp IS my game world. Lions Arch is just where I afk. My tag, the tags that transferred with us here, thats my server in my eyes. And I am very loyal to them. We fight together on this battlefield now, as one. That’s loyalty to me.

[AVTR]High Top
Fort Aspenwood

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

great, 11 of us now!

If I were in CD I would SO join this site. Keeps things in perspective, having fun and enjoying ourselves.

Dragonbrand since day 1

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Toggles.1783

Toggles.1783

They rose through the ranks really fast, owned crap in Tier 3 for a bit, and then lose one week.

Eh? Rose up the ranks? You mean after CD finally recovered from the instability transfers made when HoD and ET fell?

That’s not really “rising up the ranks” as it’s more “getting to where you belong”.

Level 80: Elementalist Engineer Guardian Mesmer Ranger Thief Warrior

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Maniac.5163

Attachments:

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

ibeo.6732

that is interesting

[AVTR]High Top
Fort Aspenwood

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

etrigan.4213

Eh? Rose up the ranks? You mean after CD finally recovered from the instability transfers made when HoD and ET fell?

That’s not really “rising up the ranks” as it’s more “getting to where you belong”.

Difference of opinion. Either way the end result was the same. They lose one week, and fell apart.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Zino.1576

cd is still going to drop anw lol is just when ur going to get fight with kaineng

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Unfortunately.5940

Unfortunately.5940

Looks like server caps have been temporarily increased as all servers are now listed as very high.

Differently/Sixtysix Sixes – Fort Aspenwood

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Cord.5371

Cord.5371

Looks like server caps have been temporarily increased as all servers are now listed as very high.

Yeah, a guild leader moving to FA mentioned that this morning on the fort-aspenwood.com forums. Guess they are trying to avoid too many complaints with the last minute rush to get a free transfer before it’s too late.

Fort Aspenwood Dolyak Killing Society
www.purpledragons.net
www.fort-aspenwood.com

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Toggles.1783

Difference of opinion. Either way the end result was the same. They lose one week, and fell apart.

I see, didn’t realize I was nitpicking. Sorry on that one.

I honestly think it has less to do with one loss(we’ve been beaten a lot worst than this before) and more to do with the unavoidable uneven matches that were incoming along with the fear that others would leave, leaving them ‘stuck’. A lot of guild didn’t “want” to go but felt they didn’t have a choice. (their words, not mine)

…but what do I know, I’ve only been on the server since BWE.

But hey, take credit for something you didn’t do if that’s what floats your boat.

(edited by Toggles.1783)

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

To be honest, I’m not sure on the gameplan, but it seems like my server is TRYING to get taken down to T4 so DB will stay in T3, and so you guys at FA are more likely to jump to T2 within the next 2 weeks so we can fight people who aren’t on all the time. Because to be honest, not only is it disheartening to fight a server that NEVER has a downtime compared to ours, it’s also not fun, since we can’t surprise you, we can’t catch you off guard, we can’t even sneeze without a large group of your guys appearing. You’re everywhere at this point, and I think our server would rather go down a tier or get you up a tier just so we can go back to having fun matches.

Because before you suddenly got all those massive guilds Sunday, the score in the beginning was so close and the fights were so fun that EVERYBODY wanted to be there, EVERYBODY wanted to fight, EVERYBODY wanted to experience that close rush. But then you got more guilds and gained that huge lead, and it suddenly became unfun because no matter what we did, we couldn’t make the match close again anymore.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

(edited by RyuDragnier.9476)

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Toggles.1783

To be honest, I’m not sure on the gameplan, but it seems like my server is TRYING to get taken down to T4 so DB will stay in T3, and so you guys at FA are more likely to jump to T2 within the next 2 weeks so we can fight people who aren’t on all the time. Because to be honest, not only is it disheartening to fight a server that NEVER has a downtime compared to ours, it’s also not fun, since we can’t surprise you, we can’t catch you off guard, we can’t even sneeze without a large group of your guys appearing. You’re everywhere at this point.

I have to hand it to them. They really know how to move around in a zerg.

I laughed really hard this last week when someone on TS said something like “they move like a wave, it’s eerie”.

Gotta rock that culling before it gets fixed.

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Klaster.2605

Klaster.2605

All the server’s are so unbalanced now. It feels like the strong ones get super powered and all others are just losing people left and right. I can’t wait for the 28th to come, and hopefully everything will settle down.

Crystal Desert

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Zino.1576

hmm paid transfer will kill sv. the strong sv will remain even stronger. Hmm i will say the tier 1 to tier 3 will lock in a very long battle gd luck to db and fa

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Suralin.3947

Suralin.3947

[BT], always a pleasure to see you guys work. After the more active [TG] members transferred to DB, we went into DB BL and started to just casually play about in Water/Lake area. Most amusing part was when you guys flanked and cut off the retreat of the DB players near the tower. [TG] saw it coming, but all you needed were a couple guys on that bridge to block us and that’s all it took for those too close to the tower to escape. We certainly hope to run into you guys when we’re at our prime. :-)

DragonBrand – Terror Gaming [TG]
Fer Aline – Thf; Suralinta – Rgr; Alyra Va Tel – Ele; Mer Aline – War

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Slomoshun.6317

Slomoshun.6317

When you say, “along with a lot of other Dragonbrand fighters”, do you mean Warsworn leading the siege on hills and the only ones dropping siege and running supply to defend it?

Kinda like we did again last night.

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Cord.5371

Cord.5371

I see, didn’t realize I was nitpicking. Sorry on that one.

I honestly think it has less to do with one loss(we’ve been beaten a lot worst than this before) and more to do with the unavoidable uneven matches that were incoming along with the fear that others would leave, leaving them ‘stuck’. A lot of guild didn’t “want” to go but felt they didn’t have a choice. (their words, not mine)

…but what do I know, I’ve only been on the server since BWE.

But hey, take credit for something you didn’t do if that’s what floats your boat.

Right, I’m certain had CD remained in a dominate 1st place this week, you would have fallen apart regardless…..yeah, you go with that if it floats your boat.

Fort Aspenwood Dolyak Killing Society
www.purpledragons.net
www.fort-aspenwood.com