1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: kelman.9451

kelman.9451

Its not complicated, its a numbers game mostly. More people in wvw means you win usually. Organization does help a lot too, but on average one ok commander can do the job when you outman the other team(s).

Yak’s is very feisty and usually will put up a decent fight even though we are out numbered many times I give my server that credit.

Be nice if some how an alliance would be auto formed when one team dominates to heavily just to balance it out, like built into the game somehow.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Bard.7215

Bard.7215

Honestly, I fear for Kaineng. By the time all of your bandwagoners and fairweather players realize the wall you are about to hit (whether in tier 3 or worse, 2), it will be after the free transfers are over. You will have a large number of players that are simply not ready to deal with the pressure you will face where you’re headed that no longer have the option to go to a lower tier server.

I’m not sure what will happen after that, but I do know it won’t be very pretty.

The Map chats usually consist of boredom complaints from Kaineng’s point of view. I find it evident that players seek a challenge and therefore the Free rider theory is pretty much debunked.

Free riding bandwagons don’t win WvW games, so they definitely won’t be missed when kaineng reaches even footing.

Sort of like building a sandcastle

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Pendragon.8735

Pendragon.8735

Honestly, I fear for Kaineng. By the time all of your bandwagoners and fairweather players realize the wall you are about to hit (whether in tier 3 or worse, 2), it will be after the free transfers are over. You will have a large number of players that are simply not ready to deal with the pressure you will face where you’re headed that no longer have the option to go to a lower tier server.

I’m not sure what will happen after that, but I do know it won’t be very pretty.

These constantly moving bandwagon players are bad for the game and tbh, I think it would be better if they were gone. Anet won’t want to hear that as it would lose customers, but in the end it could cost even more if they forever destabilize the matchmaking system. So hopefully paid transfers does away with them.

Look at Mag now, sure looks like their giant zergball isn’t showing up now that things are getting tough in T3. They wanted to preach tactics last week, now they are in last place. The same result for Kaineng would not surprise me. An earlier post said wait till we go up, it will all work out, well no, not if bandwagon players are just there for easy wins. It would work out if they would keep coming out when things are tough as well as when its easy, but good chance a fair amount won’t keep coming out next week or beyond when they get hit in the mouth back. As if they had any backbone to begin with, probably would not have left their original servers.

(edited by Pendragon.8735)

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Dethroat.3514

Dethroat.3514

We were talking on map if Yaks and CD merged.

1. Crystal Yak – seems like we’d all look doped.
2. Yak Dessert – Not very appetising.

We’re not merging with you Yaks after all.

You totally left out Crystal Bend!

Dethroat – Human – Necromancer – War is Hell [WAR] Leader
Tarnished Coast

(edited by Dethroat.3514)

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Pendragon.8735

Pendragon.8735

^ Or Dessert Yak, seems the obvious one.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Elochai.1280

Elochai.1280

So I got invited to a Kaineng party just a little bit ago in YBBL. They apologize for camping spawn as that is all they can do and other maps have ques and they are bored. Shortly after getting run over by a zerg 10 times I find I have to force myself to PvE. Noooooooooooooooo! I don’t want to PvE. Someone save me from the evil that is PvE.

Elochai Rendar 80 Warrior/Anskar Rendar 80 Necromancer/Rylea Rendar 80 Thief/Kento Rendar 80 Ranger
Commander

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: brooks.1875

brooks.1875

I will say last night was fantastic, and both CD and YB put up great fights. When I woke up and saw that the map was completely turned, I honestly didn’t think it would happen that easily. I honestly hope we hit the wall next week, it’s just not fun playing this. I can’t think of a better solution to end these week long torment sessions for both sides. As for the comments about unorganized zerging, most experienced wvw players are simply not playing right now. What you’re seeing is a bunch of random people that sit watching the map for things to turn and then zerging it. It’s just not fun. The most fun I’ve had in the last two weeks was messing around with people in the jumping puzzles, at least I can get some small battles with some of you guys If the wall comes, let it come sooner rather than later, I for one am ready for it.

Afro the Puff – Elementalist – Kain

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: DarkElvenChic.2618

DarkElvenChic.2618

YB got a keep!?! ::logs on to play::

Commander ~ Aurora Noctai ~ Thief
Officer of Rethesis [RE] ~ Kaineng
NEO Alliance ~ NeverEndingOdds.com

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Ordibble.3092

Ordibble.3092

So I got invited to a Kaineng party just a little bit ago in YBBL. They apologize for camping spawn as that is all they can do and other maps have ques and they are bored. Shortly after getting run over by a zerg 10 times…

This sounds about right to me. It seems that wanting to be no.1 in WvW precludes any sense of style. The whole thing seems to have become so mechanical and bureaucratised to such an extent it has sucked the life out of WvW.

If you are bored, how about trying to interact with your opponents rather than making sure that the ballista went up in under the allocated time and shooting the enemy waving to you before at least having a dance with them? People complain about Maguuman trolling, but at least they have/had a sense of style, bringing more to WvW than just endless stealth/portal/AoE routines.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Braxxus.2904

Braxxus.2904

Such talent, such skill….

Oh wait, no it’s just 25-3- people spawn zerging as soon as a yak steps outside, ROFL!
lol I love you guys. <3

Attachments:

Blackwater Vanguard
Yaks Bend

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

brooks.1875

Oh wait, no it’s just 25-3- people spawn zerging as soon as a yak steps outside, ROFL!
lol I love you guys. <3

You missed when there were trebs up there earlier.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Fiorrello.8126

Fiorrello.8126

even with kaineng owning all of the maps, and spawn camping, and constant zerging (you seriously sent three golems to take back a tower we flipped?) i’ve still had a lot of fun fighting them.

there are a few disconcerting things i’ve seen them do though that i’m surprised anyone would do.

-standing in AoE- why would you stand in a giant aoe field until it kills you? this isn’t even something i’ve only seen a few times. this is something i’ve seen pretty much every fight. IoJ never did this, CD doesn’t do this and Maguuma certainly didn’t do this

-complete glass cannon- if you are under leveled then that is fine, but it is usually better to go for toughness in that instance anyway. i’m talking about people that are clearly using the same builds they use when farming cursed shore. no utility, no condition removal, no rapid movement, no stun breaks. yeah they hit hard, but they also die to the freakin lv80 guards.

i’m hoping that any kaineng commanders reading this take note and fix this. i don’t like fighting groups of pve’ers. it just doesn’t feel right.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Bard.7215

lol I love you guys. <3

Just let it pass painlessly, it’s all about scaling.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: The Metaphysical.7963

The Metaphysical.7963

This is how we roll in Kaineng. 20

Attachments:

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Screenshot of a screenshot? We must go deeper.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: stinkypants.8419

stinkypants.8419

Yo dawg…

(Alvyn | Crystal Desert )

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

Walking golems? What the hell is this…2012?

D/D, Staff Elementalist

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: The Metaphysical.7963

The Metaphysical.7963

Yo, thats how we roll yo. nom sayin

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Ordibble.3092

The original SS got a bit too sticky.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Sista.1925

Sista.1925

This entire topic has gotten old. And its sad to see (not all) but enough CD players griping here about the zergs and play style of Kain, or how shocked transfer players will be when Kain starts losing and realize we are trapped on a dead server.

Well, I originally came from IOJ and even spent a couple weeks on CD.....

And lets just say....CD players have been seen putting rams on walls and pvp-dooring(alot), karma farming for hours in front of SMC with NO purpose of taking it, I’ve seen them kill the grub while durios was taken by and enemy 10 man behind us or "fill in the blank". Point being, every server has that aspect. Also when CD was playing against IOJ, I remember the final week where 25+ man zergs spawn camped us for HOURS, with siege.

Think we liked that? No.

Did IOJ come to the forums as you have? NO.

We all made personal decisions and choices and some of us have moved on to brighter pastures(Kain/FA/TC/ETC) in hopes of better more exiting wvw, because that is what the game is for us.

And now due to the recent influx of talent and guilds to Kain, we find ourselves fighting shoulder to shoulder with those that might have been some of the players above that I mentioned. Learn to respect players as people and deal with their choices. No one in this thread is warning us or telling us on Kain, anything that we don’t know or not aware of. We have MANY talented commanders and soldiers!

We learn together, grow together and play as a dedicated server....

Because when it’s all said and done, after the 28th.....

We are the NEW KAINENG...........love us or hate us but watch us GO....higher!

Baby Sista
Listening to Prince.
IOJ>KAIN>FA….few stops in between and after.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

brooks.1875

I second the pvdooring, I usually end up shaking my head at the rams and collect my bags.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

I heard the Sista speak!

TC

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Raincrow.1840

Raincrow.1840

Wow… I’m unable to play for a week and when I come back to check in CD is losing tier 4, guilds are transfering servers, and even recruiting for players to jump ship as well?? How sad can you people be? With the free transfers coming to an end you guys left our server in a really bad place.

CD was a great place to WvW, it still can be…. why leave?

Wow. A lot of people I played with over the last few weeks / months have lost a ton of respect for this.

Crystal Desert; The Viking Server
When are people going to figure out there’s a war going on?

(edited by Raincrow.1840)

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

Meh, I make you all fall for me. literally. ^^ And thank you for the bags.

Just kidding.

Kaining is strong – very many players. And strategy wise, I enjoy repelling them.

Yak Bend is good too – brave souls.

These two servers, in WVW terms, are stronger than CD. And being a CD player, I do recognize and respect that.

We’ll catch up with you guys some day, if not this week.

See you in the battlegrounds.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Bard.7215

Oh hey look! I see a bunch of traitors.

Don’t worry about it, soon Kaineng will reach a tier where they do nothing but lose and those people will be stuck on a server that loses because they were foolish enough to jump on the bandwagon to change servers. Karma works in wondrous ways.

Our Muscle is not of those who seek an easy win, but of those that seek a challenge.

Riiiight. By stacking a server and stomping servers that they severely outnumber.

There is no need for advance tactics against an enemy you can overpower with numbers. Just because you haven’t seen Kaineng try more advanced forms of attack does not mean they don’t know how to fight against an enemy who actually try’s.

Some servers just don’t require the effort.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

What a great fight at CD’s Garrison tonight. It went on for hours. They threw wave after wave at us as we defended, often out numbered at times, pushing them off…no supplies. I don’t know how many times we managed to push them back…but it was a lot. Finally the Golems showed up. We finally had to release control.

Awesome fight CD! You guys are great. For those that say there’s nothing interesting going on…well you’re missing out.

TC

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Klaster.2605

Klaster.2605

We finally got our garrison. : ) Keeping it will be harder.

Throughout the day a few of our conversations were pretty much “RISE is here. Let’s kill them.”

Crystal Desert

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Lorelei.3918

Lorelei.3918

Yes it was a good fight. When we can field a que (like we did tonight at times) we can stand toe to toe with anybody. I was the crazy great sword ranger with the glowy blue sword.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

Is ET next once Kaineng hits their peak and stalls out/gets bored? Or will paid transfers end the cycle?

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Braxxus.2904

Man, so close to map completion on CDBL.
A few great 2vX fights vs CD.
Guerrila warfare style avoiding the rolling Kain zerg
Just 3 more spots to go and all done.

Oh and thieves, as has been said by every non-thief many times before…
kitten you and your crap (actually I blame ANet’s culling issue allowing you 5-6 seconds of stealth instead of 3…but they don’t care as it’s ‘being looked at’).
:P

Score (like anyone expects something to be different on it)

Attachments:

Blackwater Vanguard
Yaks Bend

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Pretty Pixie.8603

Pretty Pixie.8603

I find the attempt at poaching players from opposing servers you’re currently facing rather distasteful. From a Yak’s point of view, you can expect the same reply that we gave Blackgate.

http://www.yaksbend.com/index.php/topic,1291.0.html

Relentless Inquisition [PAIN] – FA

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

We finally got our garrison. : ) Keeping it will be harder.

Throughout the day a few of our conversations were pretty much “RISE is here. Let’s kill them.”

Yes you did! Thanks for the fun fighting. Best fight I’ve been in for a while. I was one of the Rangers giving you guys some hell. Thanks for the badges and the spikes in my head…lol.

TC

(edited by ghtchill.7613)

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

DarkElvenChic.2618

Please understand that not all of us are seeking to “poach”. We can’t stop others from making the attempt. Also, if someone is actively looking for another server and someone responds to a request of that nature it’s hardly poaching.

Additionally, people from other servers continually make troll posts “recruiting” for Kaineng.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

Yes it was a good fight. When we can field a que (like we did tonight at times) we can stand toe to toe with anybody. I was the crazy great sword ranger with the glowy blue sword.

Nice. Great job! You guys just kept coming and coming. I don’t know how many times that wall came down and we’d push you back until the timer ran out, and then there you were, right back again! There was a brief period when I thought you might pack it in, but then you didn’t

Of course we were having great difficulty obtaining enough supply to repair the wall, and never did. We were having too much fun to really care I think.

Thanks for the awesome fight!

TC

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Angelz Rogue.8945

Angelz Rogue.8945

Battle at our spawn point in EB can be fun for a little bit. Was having a blast until the Kain player decided it was funny to start doing emotes over our dead bodies…real class. Next post i make will be the ss’ of the Kain player clipped under durios couple hours after reset using underwater skills to take us (and our seige) out.

Kamikaze Scouts of Doom
Yaks Bend

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: loneknight.8425

loneknight.8425

…& we just got our hill back ^^v

Good fight everyone! So far no golem walking off the cliff (to my best knowledge) XD

The thief who did dat – Crystal Desert

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Braxxus.2904

Benders…
Where my boys at? It’s getting awfully lonely out here. There may only be 2 of us but we’re trying to at least flip some camps and disrupt the KN and CD we find (CD is by far more FUN to find than KN… 2v4-5 is cool. 2v20 just doesn’t last long, lol.)

Ah well. If there’s any other YB floating around look for us in the BL’s (NOT EB, no point to that right now, lol).

Cheers

P.S.
WTB condi help for wars besides pigeonholed soldier rune shout builds or signet of stam every 40 seconds… PLEASE?

Attachments:

Blackwater Vanguard
Yaks Bend

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Jazenn.7526

Jazenn.7526

Crap-talking, speculation, and hate aside, for the first time in at least a month, I had a great time in WvW, maybe the best time ever. Me and my guildies, KAIN, were actually able to get past the queue and get into CDBL. The fight there was epic, an HOURS long Garrison siege. Trebbings, tower siege, walls constantly down and repaired, wipes, pushes, golems, roaming, raiding, chokepoints, ganking, many many badges, it was all there today. Much kitten went down, and I would like to detail all of it, but I just want to give a hats off to both (really all three) sides in the fight. Gratz to CD for taking their garrison and keep, atm they still have em. Without many huge zergs, it took strategy, timing, and real skill to pull off victory in those last couple hours of fighting. I really enjoyed it, it gives me hope about WvW still being fun in the next few weeks, which is great because I play for fun first. Good luck in the coming days to all you guys, go KAIN!

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Heinel.6548

Heinel.6548

Sigh. Those trolling YB’ers had to flip our life line. Real shortsightedness displayed right there.

Kaineng, please spawn camp YB on CDBL. We’ll see you tomorrow.

“… but I hate the idea ‘It may not make sense at first’.
I want it to make sense right away, then another sense later. Murkiness =/= quality "
- CCP Abraxis

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Anatolian Turk.4057

Anatolian Turk.4057

CD you guys played very good today. After long 6 hours of siege, you were able to capture garrison in CD BL so i would like to thank you for hard fighting. With 7-8 golem rush we didnt have much man power to stop you guys. We, Kains will never give up and we will fight until our last breath. We will always be coming, coming and coming non stop. Cheers and here’s the latest score board.

Attachments:

Honourable Guardian | Desolation
Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Braxxus.2904

We, Kains will never give up and we will fight until our last breath. We will always be coming, coming and coming non stop.

lol
I’m sorry, but this just sounded so much like spitting in someone’s eye (via forum) coming from the zerg server of the matchup.

Blackwater Vanguard
Yaks Bend

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Ordibble.3092

Sigh. Those trolling YB’ers had to flip our life line. Real shortsightedness displayed right there.

Kaineng, please spawn camp YB on CDBL. We’ll see you tomorrow.

You mean like the CD zerg that twice tried to take north camp in YBBL when it was our only camp and we were in the middle of a push to take our garrison? I couldn’t figure that one out at all.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Ordibble.3092

Was having a blast until the Kain player decided it was funny to start doing emotes over our dead bodies…real class.

Kaineng is the most emoting server I have ever seen. And always after they have rolled you with a zerg. Hand in hand with the spawn camping and the recruiting in this thread, it’s impossible to not start forming an opinion.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

I will apologize about those on our server that feel the need to emote over your corpse.

I prefer tombstoneing myself.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: loneknight.8425

loneknight.8425

We will always be coming, coming and coming non stop. Cheers and here’s the latest score board.

Cheers! Thanks for the free badges, plse keep coming

The thief who did dat – Crystal Desert

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Sver.3602

Sver.3602

so kaineng had to bring a treb to a red lake to take us, zerg harder next time

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Deathdom.8250

Deathdom.8250

Tonight has been pretty fun.

Attachments:

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

DarkElvenChic.2618

The treb is probably the MOST used siege of old Kaineng. For the first two weeks I was here I swore I was being trolled non-stop. They put them in the oddest places…right in front of gates, in camps near spawn points, on tower walls for zerg defense. Not just one but 3… or 6!

They’re the equivalent of Mag’s Holy Flame Ram. You just kind of have to shrug and keep walking. ‘Cause yeah it makes no sense but it’s kinda funny.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Sver.3602

Sver.3602

bring moar trebs please, 3 for 1 tower isnt enough

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

Trebs are good at taking down doors at point blank range. Legit tactic.