Posted by: Roborovskii.7635

Roborovskii.7635

The daily dose of threesome fun!

Attachments:

1/4/13 CD, IoJ, FA (Round 3)

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

That is what you’re capable of FA if you stick with it. You’re making me proud to fight you. Also, just as soon as this family get together is done, I’ll be logging in to drive you crazy.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

The problem is FA commanders do not command, they run around with tags. Is AoN on FA? Haven’t heard of them but if all this bragging is warranted I’d love to play with them.

I saw a group of AoN people yesterday or the day before in IoJ BL.

~ AoN ~

in WvW

Posted by: Elite Slasher.3561

Elite Slasher.3561

Finally a close score! Had a lot of fun fighting both IoJ and CD lately. Keep up good fights and see you guys on battlefield. And CD please don’t be surprised about what happened to you BL earlier today you guys had a considerable lead now it’s all even. No double teaming its just everyone trying to go for first place. Would be fun if the trend continues for the rest of the week.

Fort Aspenwood
Commander Elite Slasher [PRO]

in WvW

Posted by: Hekatombaion.4320

Hekatombaion.4320

Okay, thank you very much for your insight. I wasn’t aware of any Asian holidays (i tend to lose track of even the American ones), but yeah, the sizes seemed to be lacking. Good to see you got some new people too! Oh, you’re KH? Are you the guild that was on EBay and are infamous for portaling around your guys? I hated fighting you guys but it was a good kind of hate. The “omg wtf I just got portal bombed by 15 guys and now they’re gone” kind of hate. Looking forward to some good fights!

The new year is a big deal in Japan apparently. China? Korea? Evidently Australians play right through it~

No, we’ve been crystal desert since the original eight man group first colonized the Tyrian wastes. Few hours either side of midnight server time is our main operating time and a number of the guilds that transfer here list the beatings we handed out as one of their reasons for choosing the server.

These days it seems we can’t take two steps without tripping over internet videos where guilds like avatar went and spliced together the blooper reel when we make somebody perform in roles they’re not familiar with or are midway through developing some new tactic…

Actually I appreciate that mindset, especially…..
beating 13ish with 7 and then another 12ish in the same combat is still decent.

Decent enough to come on here and brag about it? That’s funny.

What’s not funny is then admitting you don’t even care about the server you’re playing on.

Come now, I never said any such thing. Every word after “mindset” clarified how I was specifically not talking about that part of their attitude.

Quite sad to see someone from FA asking IoJ to gang up on CD earlier on in this thread :P

Actually the guild leader of GODS asked for the same thing when we CD first moved into the tier. As 2nd and 3rd place actually showed interest in attacking TC early into that week everyone assumed he had that alliance and the thread spiraled with into kitten town.

The daily dose of threesome fun!

Ouch, that fiasco last night must have really hurt our spirit. Borderland had a long queue so we couldn’t go experience it first hand, but it sounds like our fresh transfers spent the night getting farmed

Italucuc[KH] – 80 Mesmer – Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Deathdom.8250

Deathdom.8250

So we got a bunch of fair weather players from IOJ? Explains how half of our zerg seems to have turned full on kitten yesterday with many not even listening to our commanders.

in WvW

Hekatombaion.4320

That’s just the impression from the opening night but either way we seem to have a lot of players that aren’t usually in WvW with us, while IoJ has perhaps their weakest showing yet.

Whatever the case I hope they figure out how to play soon. When we’re actually threatened they seem to be a serious impediment for CD.

in WvW

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

So we got a bunch of fair weather players from IOJ?

How little you know….

Since weekly WvW matches started on the 15th of September, IoJ has won 2 matches. One was a blowout against an imploding ET, and the other was the first week of our current matchup.

As a result, all the fair weather players left IoJ months ago.

The IoJ players that remain do not give up if they’re not leading, nor do they care if they’re outmanned. I doubt most even care if they win. They’re battle hardened and they fight for every last keep, every last dolyak.

Many servers like to say they never give up. None have proven it like IoJ has.

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

in WvW

Posted by: appledainty.8127

appledainty.8127

Team Dolyak [DOLY], hosts a weekly event known as the Yak Parade. It is a three-server wide celebration of Dolyaks and Fun. It is a nice break from the usual WvW business. You need to join the guild to get the time/date/location of that week’s event, and the guild provides free transformative tonics for those who want to transform into dolyaks or othersuch creatures.

Our goal is to make a loop around the entire map and then have an epic battle.

Here are some screencaps from our last, and very successful, Yak Parade:
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l90/handymidgit/yakkington_zps2b5fdff8.jpg

We currently have no members from IoJ and only a few from FA. So I would like to encourage everyone to bring themselves and their guildies to the yak parade. All are welcome. If you require an invite, please send me a mail in game. My username is Ellehnia.

Bring your fireworks. Bring your booze. Turn into a dolyak and run freeeee! Free as the wiiiiind blows.

<3 Ellie

Ellehnia – Mad Pirate Ranger
Team Dolyak [KH]

in WvW

Posted by: Raincrow.1840

Raincrow.1840

Come now, I never said any such thing. Every word after “mindset” clarified how I was specifically not talking about that part of their attitude

I still don’t see what there is to appreciate about the mindset; “we don’t care about the server we’re playing on.”

L-lovers!?

Nice to see my server has my back.

Crystal Desert; The Viking Server
When are people going to figure out there’s a war going on?

(edited by Raincrow.1840)

in WvW

Posted by: kylia.4813

kylia.4813

So we got a bunch of fair weather players from IOJ?

How little you know….

Since weekly WvW matches started on the 15th of September, IoJ has won 2 matches. One was a blowout against an imploding ET, and the other was the first week of our current matchup.

As a result, all the fair weather players left IoJ months ago.

The IoJ players that remain do not give up if they’re not leading, nor do they care if they’re outmanned. I doubt most even care if they win. They’re battle hardened and they fight for every last keep, every last dolyak.

QFT

Couldn’t have said it better myself!

in WvW

Hekatombaion.4320

Come now, I never said any such thing. Every word after “mindset” clarified how I was specifically not talking about that part of their attitude

I still don’t see what there is to appreciate about the mindset; “we don’t care about the server we’re playing on.”

Nothing.

The mindset “we’re going to kick the kitten of people on other servers, and when they outnumber us to boot” was what I was talking about. I can’t fathom any way for you to miss that except by not kittening reading my post.

Is there any further confusion you would like me to spell out answers for in the most direct of terms?

in WvW

Raincrow.1840

The mindset “we’re going to kick the kitten of people on other servers, and when they outnumber us to boot” was what I was talking about. I can’t fathom any way for you to miss that except by not kittening reading my post.

Is there any further confusion you would like me to spell out answers for in the most direct of terms?

The “confusion” comes from the FACT that you QUOTED ME asking why someone would brag about not caring about their own server. You answered.“Actually I appreciate that mindset”…… That’s your words, exactly….. You said “THAT MINDSET”, as in the one you quoted.

If you didn’t appreciate the mindset I was talking about, why did you quote me? Now you come in here and talk down to me, but it’s not my fault you flip flopped.

In the future, if you don’t want to cause confusion with your comments, you might want to try to follow the context of the discussion going on.

in WvW

Posted by: WhisperedInsanity.3985

WhisperedInsanity.3985

Normally it’s the three servers arguing with eachother on the forums. Seems like it’s goig to be a server fighting itself now….. As for me, I’ve been having a blast in Eternal Battlegrounds. Last night we defended Golanta and succeeded against a group of CD twice our size. You guys took it when we left it assuming it was safe, but it was fun nonetheless. Some fun attacks on Stone Mist as well. FA did a great job on defense last night.
Good luck to those fighting amoungst themselves.Divided you fall. Work that out <3

Murda Inc [QQ]
Isle of Janthir
~If you want your story to be told, write it~

in WvW

kylia.4813

Score update anyone?

in WvW

Hekatombaion.4320

The “confusion” comes from the FACT that you QUOTED ME asking why someone would brag about not caring about their own server. You answered.“Actually I appreciate that mindset”…… That’s your words, exactly….. You said “THAT MINDSET”, as in the one you quoted.

If you didn’t appreciate the mindset I was talking about, why did you quote me? Now you come in here and talk down to me, but it’s not my fault you flip flopped.

In the future, if you don’t want to cause confusion with your comments, you might want to try to follow the context of the discussion going on.

And you quoted them talking about killing groups larger than themselves. I talked about killing groups larger than your own. You didn’t read my post or really pay any attention past that one line. Why would you defend that kind of behavior? Do you really mean to say that I can’t use quotes and multiple sentences to convey a concept? That anything you can’t get out of a single headline is automatically confusing?

If I only said “that mindset” and then ended there then you’d be fully in the right to complain this way, but I already explained what I was talking about when I quoted you the first time, and every subsequent time. You’ve had to actively work to talk past me for this long, and now that I’ve made that impossible you’re still just angry about it.

Congratulations?

in WvW

Raincrow.1840

And you quoted them talking about killing groups larger than themselves. I talked about killing groups larger than your own. You didn’t read my post or really pay any attention past that one line.

…sigh…. I did read / pay attention. I quoted them talking about not caring about their own server, and specifically asked about why THAT would be something to brag about. The problem is, you had something in your head that you think you said, but you’re not following your own words.

Either you appreciate the mindset you quoted me on, or you don’t. What you said originally was that you do appreciate it, especially if they’re “decent” at killing. That’s completely different from what you’re saying now. You can’t say one thing and then another, and expect people to just forget the original statement.

I’m not “angry” about anything. You simply didn’t say what you claim to have said. Thanks for clarifying your intended opinion, but again it’s not my fault you didn’t convey your opinion properly.

in WvW

Niim.9260

They’re battle hardened and they fight for every last keep, every last dolyak.

Sorry, do not see that on the battle field. I will look harder though.

~ AoN ~

in WvW

Posted by: Folk.2093

Folk.2093

I made a new friend today, an IOJ Norn Ranger in a guild called crit with a glowly blueish bow. /hi

Also I killed a lot of ex guild members today that transferred to CD, was weird.

in WvW

Posted by: KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

If anyone’s coin to transfer off of FA then to them I say: Good riddance. Quality over quantity. Great matchup so far, but I can say from experience that FA is a very consistent server in terms of overall attendance. Sure we have our high and low hours, but we don’t slack because we’re losing or grow because we’re winning. We attend throughout and that’s the real reason we belong in tier 3. Not our zergs, not our skill, but our consistency.

Bring it on IoJ/CD

Fort Aspenwood – Elementalist
Character name: Azilyi

in WvW

Posted by: Axel.5412

Axel.5412

Niim, find Helioz from around 7pm EST to 12am. You’ll find what you’re looking for.

Sabot Earthshatter 80 Elementalist
SoR Helioz

in WvW

Posted by: nasfieldjohn.2416

nasfieldjohn.2416

epic battle on CDBL during sunday asia timezone

both FA / IOJ main zergs have taken both each half of the map and were sieging CD garrison

FA BL is completely red and IOJ BL is completely green

each sides field between 20-30 and broken both outer and inner gates/wall,
even killed the keep lord

but CD managed to hold onto T3 garrison despite the tough battles

Shortly after ND from IOJ golem rush CD garrison in EBG and killed the keep lord

Still CD managed to fend them off again

in WvW

Posted by: Waking.6052

Waking.6052

After 6 hours of WvW.

Attachments:

Guardian Commander “The Lord Saves”
Mesmer Commander “The Lord Knows”
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Raincrow.1840

After 6 hours of WvW.

Good Job CD! Way to get back into a good position again. Great job to IOJ and FA too!

Question… Who’s the FA gaurdian always leading the charge in EB? Blonde female, hard to kill…. Extra respect for you!

Man this is an epic week so far!

in WvW

Posted by: Caedus.6571

Caedus.6571

They’re battle hardened and they fight for every last keep, every last dolyak.

Sorry, do not see that on the battle field. I will look harder though.

Niim, find Helioz from around 7pm EST to 12am. You’ll find what you’re looking for.

We’ll be waiting Niim.

Tarnished Coast WvW

in WvW

Posted by: MuffinMan.3285

MuffinMan.3285

I just want to thank FA for some good fights tonight in their BL. I am especially thankful of FA handing us blue lake….I was taking a group of players to go take lowlands and as we run run by lake we realize that both walls are down, we just couldn’t resist xD

WvW isnt fun anymore :(

in WvW

Posted by: Roborovskii.7635

Roborovskii.7635

Good Job CD! Way to get back into a good position again. Great job to IOJ and FA too!

Question… Who’s the FA gaurdian always leading the charge in EB? Blonde female, hard to kill…. Extra respect for you!

Mmmm. Someone likes hard blonde females. XD

in WvW

Hekatombaion.4320

So… How does it feel to be transmuted into loot bags, [GODS] of Fort Aspenwood?

I thought this was a “no bragging allowed” zone?

“Keep it clean
Keep it civil
Stay on topic
Be responsible
Share your knowledge
Report posts for removal if they violate these standards”

There’s more to the code of conduct but I didn’t see anything relevant to bragging. I might have missed some moderator post relevant to it but of the ones I have seen they basically summarize as “we encourage some rivalry, but get too vicious about it.”

So in that light, tonight was not a good night for GODS.
or Pro.
or AoN.
or UA.

Gotta say though, the squid looks good on stonemist.

(edited by Hekatombaion.4320)

in WvW

Posted by: Myros.4675

Myros.4675

Tough battles on CD BL yesterday (Sunday). Both IoJ and FA were out in numbers. Overall a good and entertaining day for WvWvW.. Looks like this week’s competition is gonna be a close one!

C’MON CD!

in WvW

Posted by: TheFug.5278

TheFug.5278

My condolences to the IOJ that we watched march their golems out from Lowlands, under Wildcreek, through the dredge and to the doors of ANZ while the rest of [KH] sat under the bridge outside of Anz waiting in true troll fashion.

We appreciate the free keep though.

<3

[KH] Kwisatz Haderach

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Awesome fights today everybody!

Here is a brief section of the evening

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in WvW

Posted by: Mohmohchan.4120

Mohmohchan.4120

Why do IOJ people love WvW? Here’s why.

Available in HD!

in WvW

Niim.9260

I have fought Helioz a fair bit, I stand by my statement.

~ AoN ~

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

So… How does it feel to be transmuted into loot bags, [GODS] of Fort Aspenwood?

I thought this was a “no bragging allowed” zone?

“Keep it clean
Keep it civil
Stay on topic
Be responsible
Share your knowledge
Report posts for removal if they violate these standards”

There’s more to the code of conduct but I didn’t see anything relevant to bragging. I might have missed some moderator post relevant to it but of the ones I have seen they basically summarize as “we encourage some rivalry, but get too vicious about it.”

So in that light, tonight was not a good night for GODS.
or Pro.
or AoN.
or UA.

Gotta say though, the squid looks good on stonemist.

Don’t know what u mean about having a bad night..We were having a blast tonight :-)

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Caedus.6571

Caedus.6571

I have fought Helioz a fair bit, I stand by my statement.

We’ll still be waiting.

Tarnished Coast WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Blrrgh.6908

Blrrgh.6908

IoJ doesnt have to prove anything, to ourselves or to our past opponents as far as skill or grit is concerned. We definitely don’t need to rely on some vague opinion from Niim. Be better off arguing about which flavor ice cream is the best. If you haven’t been on IoJ for the duration of the “GW2 Anabasis” that IoJ has experienced since September, you have no idea of the quality or determination of the core population. See you all in WvW.

in WvW

Posted by: xtraordinary.5704

xtraordinary.5704

score update

Attachments:

Florescence / Norn mesmer from IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: WIGZ.8245

WIGZ.8245

I just want to thank FA for some good fights tonight in their BL. I am especially thankful of FA handing us blue lake….I was taking a group of players to go take lowlands and as we run run by lake we realize that both walls are down, we just couldn’t resist xD

Yep, I’d been pushing it from Hills for a while. We had trebs on Bluelake, but just no numbers whatsoever to take the actual tower. Pubs can only follow direction so much… despite being told the north wall was open and we could push the lord directly. Instead, lots of fighting at the tunnel. Oh well, we were tops 10 at most.

[BT] Wigz – Blackgate – 80 Engineer & Warrior
http://blacktalons.guildlaunch.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Maniac.5163

Maniac.5163

Take this how you will, the only guild tag I worry about in this whole matchup when I’m facing similar numbers is AVTR. Nice fights today in CD BL/EB/FA BL. Time for us to sleep

in WvW

Posted by: WIGZ.8245

WIGZ.8245

Team Dolyak [DOLY], hosts a weekly event known as the Yak Parade. It is a three-server wide celebration of Dolyaks and Fun. It is a nice break from the usual WvW business. You need to join the guild to get the time/date/location of that week’s event, and the guild provides free transformative tonics for those who want to transform into dolyaks or othersuch creatures.

We currently have no members from IoJ and only a few from FA. So I would like to encourage everyone to bring themselves and their guildies to the yak parade. All are welcome. If you require an invite, please send me a mail in game. My username is Ellehnia.

Bring your fireworks. Bring your booze. Turn into a dolyak and run freeeee! Free as the wiiiiind blows.

<3 Ellie

I’ll be there to farm Dolyak meat. PvP in a PvP zone.

[BT] Wigz – Blackgate – 80 Engineer & Warrior
http://blacktalons.guildlaunch.com/

in WvW

MuffinMan.3285

We currently have no members from IoJ and only a few from FA. So I would like to encourage everyone to bring themselves and their guildies to the yak parade. All are welcome. If you require an invite, please send me a maqil in game. My username is Ellehnia.

<3 Ellie

I’ll be there to farm Dolyak meat. PvP in a PvP zone.

couldn’t have said it better, you have no ioj members because we go to wvw to kill…not walk dress up as draft animals.

And in response to the FA commander who was talking about blue lake (sorry, I’m bad with names and forget already) that’s a tough break…where did FA go at that point? Early in the night it seemed that you guys just left your bl

in WvW

Posted by: Altie.4571

Altie.4571

Wouldn’t you be ashamed at posting this?

I mean, a party of 3 is focus firing one person and killing them. What’s the big deal in this video?

And it wasn’t even a clean fight, you ganked an ongoing fight to get most of the kills. If this is some measure of skill then I don’t get it tbh.

When scientists discover the center of the universe,
a lot of people will be disappointed they are not it.

in WvW

MuffinMan.3285

Wow I feel dumb, the commander I was talking about was the person I quoted.

Kitten.

in WvW

Posted by: Altie.4571

Altie.4571

If you haven’t been on IoJ for the duration of the “GW2 Anabasis” that IoJ has experienced since September, you have no idea of the quality or determination of the core population. See you all in WvW.

Every server has some form of this statement. So please don’t use it in a “we are better than you” argument.

FA had guilds abandon and then clawed back up. CD had a large exodus and we’re almost back to where we were (T2). IoJ was a ginormous zerg server when we first fought them, now they are smaller in numbers.

So please, give credit to everyone. Those that play WvW are for the most part the ones that stuck around and enjoy the competition.

When scientists discover the center of the universe,
a lot of people will be disappointed they are not it.

in WvW

Niim.9260

I mean, a party of 3 is focus firing one person and killing them. What’s the big deal in this video?

And it wasn’t even a clean fight, you ganked an ongoing fight to get most of the kills. If this is some measure of skill then I don’t get it tbh.

I fought this guild last night, they had a really bad thief commander in their group. They were SBD (saved by downed), the only thing that kept me from 1v5ing them.

~ AoN ~

in WvW

Posted by: LieutenantGoogle.7326

LieutenantGoogle.7326

If you haven’t been on IoJ for the duration of the “GW2 Anabasis” that IoJ has experienced since September, you have no idea of the quality or determination of the core population. See you all in WvW.

Every server has some form of this statement. So please don’t use it in a “we are better than you” argument.

FA had guilds abandon and then clawed back up. CD had a large exodus and we’re almost back to where we were (T2). IoJ was a ginormous zerg server when we first fought them, now they are smaller in numbers.

So please, give credit to everyone. Those that play WvW are for the most part the ones that stuck around and enjoy the competition.

FA has people too :C

lv80 with skills fully unlocked, warrior, elementalist and engineer
lv80 Necromancer, all professional skills unlocked, working on the final norn elite skills.

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

Thread seems to have died so I figured I’d reference this video:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/4vs30-No-problem/first#post1164190

in context of IoJ’s posts above and then ask what IoJ’s “hardcore” strategy was here.

Looks like some of the FA’ers are….RVLS (was that the tag?) or something very similar. If I’m right with the guild tag, this is a hello from Handeman (mesmer). I think I did some small supply circuit runs on IoJ or CD BL with you guys Saturday with my guildie DrToph (d/d ele). Was fun if that was you guys.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

in WvW

kylia.4813

Really?
Lets move away from server X and server Y is better than or is more zergy than or is less hardcore…

Every server, will have hardcore guilds/players, casual guilds/players and every other kind of player, so I’m sure that video posted above could have been for any server including CD,FA or in this case IoJ, the only difference is that this person managed to get it on video. (I have a video of 3 of us killing 17 (confirmed kills) against SoS, does that make all of SoS a “un-hardcore strategy” server?
Of course not, thats just generalising…

After all generalisation is a distortion of reality

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

LOL

Do you also get upset when zergs melt smaller groups and post videos?

relax and have a laugh

PS are you from Fort Aspenwood?

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

Really?
Lets move away from server X and server Y is better than or is more zergy than or is less hardcore…

Every server, will have hardcore guilds/players, casual guilds/players and every other kind of player, so I’m sure that video posted above could have been for any server including CD,FA or in this case IoJ, the only difference is that this person managed to get it on video. (I have a video of 3 of us killing 17 (confirmed kills) against SoS, does that make all of SoS a “un-hardcore strategy” server?
Of course not, thats just generalising…

After all generalisation is a distortion of reality

I totally agree. That’s why I found the video so amusing after some people from IoJ were talking about their “battle hardened warriors” , etc., blah and stuff. I think server pride is great, but it’s silly to pretend only one server has good players or suffered some purge of bads. And since that was the lingering thread direction I felt the need to chime in with a bit of supporting evidence to the contrary.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”