1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: RockonHarder.7235

RockonHarder.7235

To be fair, DB’s NA primetime force certainly does need work. We need to cross-talk more effectively, and coordinate our forces better. Also, we need to educate more people on using key siege. Last night for example we lost NE tower in YB bl due to the defenders in the tower not using an already built treb to take out the YB cata line.

But it is easy to pick out and criticize crucial mistakes like that, and miss the bigger structural picture. DB’s primetime force would have been neck and neck with EBay and YB scores throughout the night, had we held DB garrison. Which to my understanding we only lost because YB and Ebay hit it at nearly the same time.

We can easily fix that mistake with a bit more defensive siege.

Lol none of this matters because your prime time crew will cap 80% of the map for a much longer period than Yak’s and EB will grab 40% while fighting each other with a little DB on the side to get in the way. So you really don’t need to explain whether or not DB is competitive during the NA prime time in this tier, what you could discuss is stealing a few more NA guilds and moving to tier 3.

We didn’t steal any guilds. those people who chose to come to DB did so on their own.

as for NA presence i beleive he have the highest ticker atm and it’s 5:51 pm pst. DB is going to give you a run for your guys money during the NA primetime. we know how to fight outnumbered….

Deathmonger esq lvl 80 necro
DB forever!!

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Tynan.6279

Tynan.6279

To be fair, DB’s NA primetime force certainly does need work. We need to cross-talk more effectively, and coordinate our forces better. Also, we need to educate more people on using key siege. Last night for example we lost NE tower in YB bl due to the defenders in the tower not using an already built treb to take out the YB cata line.

But it is easy to pick out and criticize crucial mistakes like that, and miss the bigger structural picture. DB’s primetime force would have been neck and neck with EBay and YB scores throughout the night, had we held DB garrison. Which to my understanding we only lost because YB and Ebay hit it at nearly the same time.

Lol none of this matters because your prime time crew will cap 80% of the map for a much longer period than Yak’s and EB will grab 40% while fighting each other with a little DB on the side to get in the way. So you really don’t need to explain whether or not DB is competitive during the NA prime time in this tier, what you could discuss is stealing a few more NA guilds and moving to tier 3.

We didn’t steal any guilds. those people who chose to come to DB did so on their own.

as for NA presence i beleive he have the highest ticker atm and it’s 5:51 pm pst. DB is going to give you a run for your guys money during the NA primetime. we know how to fight outnumbered….

Either way we can’t compete against DB’s capping during non NA prime time!

Wreckd ~ Mesmer/Warrior/Necro
[SIC] Strident Iconoclast ~ FA

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Glitter.7634

Glitter.7634

Wow, last night was amazing! I think that in the last 2 or 3 months we have had 3 Friday nights where we were REALLY hard pressed in our BL! Our first match up with DH and BP and our last Teir 4 matchup. It kinda spins us for a loop when we aren’t used to having to throw up a decent amount of defensive siege in our garrison the first 2 hours after reset. Well played Yaks and EBay!

It was also nice having 2 maps que’d at the same time and decent sized groups on a third. Been over 3 months since that happened!

To our new guilds; 2 in particular – Krew, who helped keep EB out of crag on DB BL – and WE, who was out in force on YB BL – Welcome! I hope that in the next few weeks as DB adjusts to our new population size we can really start to shine!

And to our stalwart NA WvW guilds – EA, UhOh, Duel, War – and the others – NNK, KUSO, and Shva – thanks for keeping us in the fight to experience nights like yesterday!

Good luck in the coming days and I look forward to seeing all of you on the field!

Invictus Aeturnum (IA) ~ Dragonbrand since August 2012 ~
Glitter Monkey (Warrior) / Phlaxis (Thief) / Svetlana Demitrova (Guardian)

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Pretty Pixie.8603

Pretty Pixie.8603

In the last matchup vs DB vs Mag Maguuma effectively outmanoeuvred DB And YB with possibly the smallest overall population of the three. We’ll have to find an effective counter to the oceanic time slot disparity.

I think EBay shouldn’t be underestimated here, with [HIRE] certainly keeping YB on the back foot, from what I’ve seen.

This isn’t 2v1 btw; simply the opportunism inherent in a three way match. Kudos to them for making the most of it.

Relentless Inquisition [PAIN] – FA

(edited by Pretty Pixie.8603)

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Bunzy.8674

Bunzy.8674

Replace DB’s with YB’s
Now you know why Yaks beats Maguuma. ^

Bunzy – I’m a mother father gentleman
Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Tynan.6279

Replace DB’s with YB’s

Lol She just won’t quit!

YB is a NA prime server!

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: RockonHarder.7235

RockonHarder.7235

So Yak’s bend had the stronger non NA presence? i was wondering why they were always winning against eb and mag but when up against DB they scored poorly.

well this match is still fresh so lets see how the chips fall.

Deathmonger esq lvl 80 necro
DB forever!!

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Tynan.6279

So Yak’s bend had the stronger non NA presence? i was wondering why they were always winning against eb and mag but when up against DB they scored poorly.

well this match is still fresh so lets see how the chips fall.

<Incorrect, during NA prime we maintained a higher point tic including taking SM! You have officially been trolled by Bunzy, she is even called a troll by her own server! GG!

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

Replace DB’s with YB’s

Lol She just won’t quit!

YB is a NA prime server!

You still have a way bigger oceanic pressence then Maguuma, now when it happens to you it isn’t fun is it.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Tynan.6279

Replace DB’s with YB’s

Lol She just won’t quit!

YB is a NA prime server!

You still have a way bigger oceanic pressence then Maguuma, now when it happens to you it isn’t fun is it.

Don’t remember saying it was fun for anyone, so your point is? Yak’s has a very normal to small oceanic presence, you just have none!

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

Replace DB’s with YB’s

Lol She just won’t quit!

YB is a NA prime server!

Don’t remember saying it was fun for anyone, so your point is? Yak’s has a very normal to small oceanic presence, you just have none!

You have none compared to DB enjoy it Go DB!

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Tynan.6279

Replace DB’s with YB’s

Lol She just won’t quit!

YB is a NA prime server!

Done feeding the little troll, she won’t go away! go BP!

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

Replace DB’s with YB’s

Lol She just won’t quit!

YB is a NA prime server!

Done feeding the little troll, she won’t go away! go BP!

All I ask if stop complaining about DB’s oceanic pressence, we don’t complain about yours. If you can’t handle it maybe T4 is your new home.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Bunzy is right – night capping is never an issue until it’s being done to you. It’s funny to see YB finally start complaining when they’re the victim after benefiting from it for 2 months.

Not that I have anything against Yaks. You’re good people, but you need to cut that night capping complaining down. Remember when Mag beat db/yaks when we have without question the lowest oceanic community?

Just get used to playing triage vs large servers like DB during the night.

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Still funny that the DB ppl are arguing with their “new” NA presence.

It doesn’t matter if you fellas argue…your off prime time presence will carry you. No skill required from the NA DB folks. No coordination nothing. Just go out die over and over again. Zerg hard and be rewarded when ya wake up in the morning for being horrible.

Its a lovely arrangement IMHO and y’all should honestly have the highest roaming/solo population since your oceanic slot is golden……..

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

It doesn’t matter if you fellas argue…your off prime time presence will carry you. No skill required from the NA DB folks. No coordination nothing. Just go out die over and over again. Zerg hard and be rewarded when ya wake up in the morning for being horrible.

Its a lovely arrangement IMHO and y’all should honestly have the highest roaming/solo population since your oceanic slot is golden……..

I like how every server that loses against us discounts our entire NA team because we have a strong oceanic presence.

Do you guys pay that little respect to whatever Oceanic crew you have on your server? Because your Oceanic crew doesn’t have to do any work or have any skill, your day crew will carry them

Dragonbrand

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Farout.8207

Farout.8207

Yes it is lovely! Now go get yourself a tissue…

~ Cleetus

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Lina.9640

Lina.9640

Bunzy is right – night capping is never an issue until it’s being done to you. It’s funny to see YB finally start complaining when they’re the victim after benefiting from it for 2 months.

Now, let’s be honest. Night capping is a huge issue. Or rather, it’s part of the huge issue that is the way the score is tallied. At this point in WvW in all tiers, the only thing that matters is a server’s ability to off-hours cap. They can snag most of the map in an hour and have six to eight hours of 500+ ticks. That’s on the weekend, where there’s a lot more people playing and staying up late. Once you get to the weekdays, it gets even worse. And no servers can close the point gap.

I think it’s safe to say that DB is being carried by their off-hours crew. Their NA coverage is decent, but certainly not up to the standards of this tier. Certainly not up to Ebay or Mag, not even Yaks really.

It’s fine, though. Servers who have a numbers advantage or constant position advantage or cover advantage get fat and lazy.

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: IonusX.7905

IonusX.7905

It has nothing to do with us feeling like we can under preform and just wait for our night crew to take everything. Ever since our big NA guilds left, and we started to free fall down through the tiers, we have been out maned during NA prime time in every match. If DB NA crew had a slogan it would be “Hold the Line!” And we’ve gotten pretty darn good at it i might add.

Preacher

yes i 100% agree to the “HOLD THE LINE” when ever i get on during NA ours a lot of it is play Defense harass supply camp and towers run small skirmish fights and stack up on players so that our numbers are hidden and not to over extend the supply we have was last weeks fight with DH/DB/BP i had logged in and we where struggling to hold SM for onslaught after onslaught of players if it was not that we rally in the outer walls while DH and BP fought for control in the inner we would have probably lost SM

{TNT} Tactical Night Techs “We are the last line of defense”Commander Fire Warrior Scout

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Efface.8460

Efface.8460

How generous of you to offer your professional perspective of pvp competence.

Still play a thief?

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: patricide.1062

patricide.1062

Wait wait wait… Yak’s is a nightcapping server? I’ve been blissfully unaware of this. Where’s the evidence that we nightcapped EBay/Mag with abandon in tier 4? Please provide it or be gone with the trash talking, really. Very few are the times I have awoken to a fully colored Yak map; in fact, every time we colored EBG green it was during the prime time of all three servers. I should know, I’ve been commanding it.

Support Guardian – D/D Ele
[Rawr] – HoD

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: patricide.1062

patricide.1062

Dragonbrand – good for you and your huge oceanic presence. You guys are on your way to the next tier if/when you get a larger NA presence. Your coverage is superb and I have no ill will towards you. If we lose to you, it’s because you won. It’s up to us to find a way to compensate for your oceanic presence! Don’t let these trolls get to you. Keep up the good fight.

Support Guardian – D/D Ele
[Rawr] – HoD

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

Wait wait wait… Yak’s is a nightcapping server? I’ve been blissfully unaware of this. Where’s the evidence that we nightcapped EBay/Mag with abandon in tier 4? Please provide it or be gone with the trash talking, really. Very few are the times I have awoken to a fully colored Yak map; in fact, every time we colored EBG green it was during the prime time of all three servers. I should know, I’ve been commanding it.

wait wait wait all this time you were winning you thought is was during NA pressence..? The reason maguuma beat both yaks and DB was because yaks nightforce wasn’t able to do what they normally do and cap everything.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Rummie.9720

Rummie.9720

Just watched a group from [WE] on Dragonbrand hack into redlake on their borderlands. I know that not even my own server is squeaky clean, but it still sucks to watch people hack that openly.

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Exedore.6320

Exedore.6320

Just watched a group from [WE] on Dragonbrand hack into redlake on their borderlands. I know that not even my own server is squeaky clean, but it still sucks to watch people hack that openly.

You’re just grumpy. We hid a mesmer after you finished your siegerazor event, waited 5 minutes, then ported our guys in. No exploit whatsoever.

Kirrena Rosenkreutz

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Skapocalypse.5236

Skapocalypse.5236

XD Oh man please learn to mesmer sweep. I was legit hidden in Redlake in almost plain site, I watched you build the arrow cart and when the buff when out on the lord I portaled everyone back in. Don’t accuse anyone of hacking please.

Skapocalypse/SkaP

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: XoxcideX.5971

XoxcideX.5971

[x Commander Oxcide] – 80 Warrior – Ele – Neco
Server: BlackGate!

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: XoxcideX.5971

XoxcideX.5971

“Mesmers”

[x Commander Oxcide] – 80 Warrior – Ele – Neco
Server: BlackGate!

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: vicflo.7384

vicflo.7384

i was there. if hitting “F” when it says “use portal” is a hack i suppose all the good guilds are hackers.

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Rummie.9720

Rummie.9720

If it was a legit portal, then that’s fine. We were pretty sure we swept the place, so I guess that’s our fault. I’ve definitely seen people do mesmer blinks through the gate before and it’s never been cool to watch.

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Exedore.6320

Exedore.6320

We were pretty sure we swept the place, so I guess that’s our fault.

[WE] and [DR] know tons of different mesmer hiding spots that we’ve learned from playing all kinds of different servers and quite a few of them aren’t common knowledge yet.

Kirrena Rosenkreutz

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: juicifruitz.6251

juicifruitz.6251

That’s not entirely accurate Pat, I don’t want to back up the troll, however quite often during OC prime time and early EST for the US Folks, Eb was painted Green (our colour against mag and eb). The difference being our presence in other BL’s is smaller than what it is in the NA time period.

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Tynan.6279

wait wait wait all this time you were winning you thought is was during NA pressence..? The reason maguuma beat both yaks and DB was because yaks nightforce wasn’t able to do what they normally do and cap everything.

lol We always held a higher point tick that both of you during NA prime, in fact so much so all you did was come here and whine about the Yak’s zerg! hahaha! Troll harder!

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Tynan.6279

Bunzy my little girl, why are you even here? From the looks of the score in tier 5 you only got a 4K lead over BP? which is giving you a -56 total point loss??? hahahaha

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Erinshaw.8035

Erinshaw.8035

I think our usa friends are confusing oceanic and asian. It is prime time oceanic and Yaks is ahead on points. However in a couple of hours DB’s Asian group decend on the server just as we head to bed. For the next 6 hours after they have the world to themseves. AT 500pt per tic it does not take long to get a leading score. Does that concern me no. Does it upset me no. In fact i say good luck to DB. If you further strengthen your us/oceanic crew you are heading to the dizzy hights were you play all day everyday with 4 hour long queues. That is of course if guilds dont transfer off again. It seems to happen alot at the top. Yaks will fight with what we have and make any server fight for it. There are things that are out of our control and apart from a skeleton EU presence we have limited coverage during this time so whatever happens happens. Please dont let your ego’s gloat too much it is a long road up but a fast fall down

The Older Gamers (TOG) wvw guild leader

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

Bunzy my little girl, why are you even here? From the looks of the score in tier 5 you only got a 4K lead over BP? which is giving you a -56 total point loss??? hahahaha

You seem to think Maguuma has the population of Yaks Bend or Ehmry bay. I would honestly say BP has more then us. We are just slightly ahead of DR in terms of population.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Now, let’s be honest. Night capping is a huge issue. Or rather, it’s part of the huge issue that is the way the score is tallied. At this point in WvW in all tiers, the only thing that matters is a server’s ability to off-hours cap. They can snag most of the map in an hour and have six to eight hours of 500+ ticks. That’s on the weekend, where there’s a lot more people playing and staying up late. Once you get to the weekdays, it gets even worse. And no servers can close the point gap.

I think it’s safe to say that DB is being carried by their off-hours crew. Their NA coverage is decent, but certainly not up to the standards of this tier. Certainly not up to Ebay or Mag, not even Yaks really.

It’s fine, though. Servers who have a numbers advantage or constant position advantage or cover advantage get fat and lazy.

Unless there’s a functional defect in the game or a bug, there’s no issue here. It’s the game functioning as designed. I’m sure our Oceanic isn’t complaining about “Night Capping”. They’re obviously satisfied with our “hold the line” in NA prime since they have stuck with us even through our fall in past months. We’ve picked up a few extra NA guilds that are proving they’ve got what it takes so you can expect a better overall NA performance this time around. Instead of complaining about another server’s Oceanic presence, try recruiting one for your own to stay competitive. The longer you go without that presence, the better chances are that you’ll be shoved down in ranks in lieu of servers that are gaining that presence. This is what Anet meant about servers balancing themselves out.

Leader – Swords of the Immortals [SOTI]
Greens Mystic – Mesmer | Google Deez – Ranger
Dragonbrand since day 1

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Supersun.4603

Supersun.4603

You seem to think Maguuma has the population of Yaks Bend or Ehmry bay. I would honestly say BP has more then us. We are just slightly ahead of DR in terms of population.

Get it together Mag!

It’s Borlis Pass!

It doesn’t matter if they have more then you when you can fight them 10:1!

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Skapocalypse.5236

Skapocalypse.5236

Thank you for the golems Ebay but you really need to mesmer sweep better. Same for Yaks I am ninjaing everything tonight.

Skap aka The Portal Ninja – 2 towers and 1 Hills Keep
Yaks – 0
Ebay – 0 minus 3 golems

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/6447/gw150f.jpg

Skapocalypse/SkaP

(edited by Skapocalypse.5236)

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

That’s surprising. I thought yaks/ebay would know all of the spots after a month with Mag. Then again, there was a thread on yak’s forums where they thought one of the most basic spots was a wall hack…

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Drede.4701

Drede.4701

So does it suck that DB has a huge off-NA presence? Yes. But what exactly is whining on the forums about it going to accomplish? Seems to me that would just keep us from getting our own oceanic/asian presence cause no one wants to transfer to a server that whines and complains about their time-slot. And why for the love of god are we STILL feeding the Bunzy-troll?!? Ignore her and she will go back to guuma’s post where she belongs. Don’t care about the score at this point, just happy we aren’t fighting guuma anymore.

The many different ways I can spell Regnilond xD
Guardians of the Creed [HATE]
Yak’s Bend

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Skapocalypse.5236

Thank you for the golems Ebay but you really need to mesmer sweep better. Same for Yaks I am ninjaing everything tonight.

Skap aka The Portal Ninja – 2 towers and 1 Hills Keep
Yaks – 0
Ebay – 0 minus 3 golems

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/6447/gw150f.jpg
Skapocalypse/SkaP
80 Necro/Mes Dragonbrand

NICE!! Yeah, Mag definitely taught us a thing or two about the importance of thorough mesmer sweeps…

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

EnRohbi.2187

The thing about BP is they have a very large wvw population,
But their wvw poulation has a lot of pre-80s and bad PVPers on it.
Don’t get me wrong, there are great players too, but when it comes to zerg v zerg, I’ve never seen a server easier to wipe than BP. It started to get exciting to see a BP zerg approaching because I’d be like “Oh hey, badges”

Dragonbrand

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Caliburn.1845

Caliburn.1845

After three weeks in a row fighting a desperate holding action against DB’s Taiwanese and Malaysian guilds, let me give YB and Ebay some free advice.

Taiwan is 8 hours different than US pacific time, 11 hours different than US eastern time.

This means they generally start logging on in decent numbers around midnight PST or 3am EST. They’ll generally only do a little bit of work in WvW at this point, and after an hour or two break for dinner. At around 3am PST is when you’ll begin to see the full turn-out. When you see your supply camps start flipping around this time, you know that golems are coming. If you repel the golems, they retreat and move to another map, and come back in around two hours. This pattern will continue until about 8am(midnight in Taiwan)PST, at which point their numbers drop off sharply.

Also, because Taiwan is across the international dateline they are a day ahead. What this means is that you can make up ground on sunday(in the US) because the weekend is already over in Taiwan.

Caliburn.1845, Monsters Inc.
Darkhaven>Dragonbrand>Blackgate>Maguuma>Yaks Bend>Stormbluff Isle>Yaks Bend

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

How generous of you to offer your professional perspective of pvp competence.

Still play a thief?

Your welcome

An yes im still rocking the thief with much success. Even been cross server partying helping out people who play thieves.

Thanks for your gracious input and salutations my friend…

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Anzu.5702

Anzu.5702

First time facing DB and i do see some good tactics and some really good golem portal chains. But tbh in the oceanic prime i just played all i saw was zergbrand. Even when you think your having a nice duel or awesome small group battle over a camp, next thing you know, boom zerg.

Serious thought, there really needs to be a balance between the points system and server pop. Zergs are just no fun.

Xarvacious: Guardian | Xarvo: Engineer | Achiles Augustus: Warrior
[HIRE]
TC

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Furey.6734

Furey.6734

So I saw a few complaints about our NA prime time underperforming by a couple of people who didn’t even tag what server they are from. We dont have the numbers to be in both Ebay and YB BL with massive forces, and can only pick one. Please tell me which server you are from so I can bring our zergs into your Borderlands and show you what we are made of. I am pretty sure your server will appreciate it.

Commander Cristyn
Masters of Combat [Duel]
Dragonbrand

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

EnRohbi.2187

First time facing DB and i do see some good tactics and some really good golem portal chains. But tbh in the oceanic prime i just played all i saw was zergbrand. Even when you think your having a nice duel or awesome small group battle over a camp, next thing you know, boom zerg.

Serious thought, there really needs to be a balance between the points system and server pop. Zergs are just no fun.

I’m sure many people would prefer some mechanics be implemented to discourage zerging.

But it’s the unfortunate reality of wvw right now that zerging is one of the simplest ways to be effective. And from what I’ve seen of our asian crew (I only have the chance to be with their zergs during the mornings right after I wake up), they are much more coordinated than a simple pug zerg of randoms who entered wvw.

Dragonbrand

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Medeyn.8562

Medeyn.8562

Don’t talk bad about DB, it may look like just a zerg, but they do it with style, and it looks cool… is timed perfect…

Their communication? Omg amazing… they will move ppl so fast. Awesome week so far, each team is pushing hard. Best of luck for the rest of the week!

Scyprotek | Retired SEA/OC Commander
Tarnished Coast

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Tynan.6279

So does it suck that DB has a huge off-NA presence? Yes. But what exactly is whining on the forums about it going to accomplish? Seems to me that would just keep us from getting our own oceanic/asian presence cause no one wants to transfer to a server that whines and complains about their time-slot. And why for the love of god are we STILL feeding the Bunzy-troll?!? Ignore her and she will go back to guuma’s post where she belongs. Don’t care about the score at this point, just happy we aren’t fighting guuma anymore.

Well said… my bad!