10/19: Kain/Ferg/Devona

in WvW

Posted by: ktith.6197

ktith.6197

Discuss…

Hope we have a better week this week and get more organized and good sportsmanship to all.

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: CainTreria.6182

CainTreria.6182

As I came back home to see the new match, I hit a queue for Kaineng Borderlands. Imagine my surprise, thought it was primetime, so understandable.

Fun fights during the night, but it seems we from Kaineng are back to being outnumbered during peak hours, even with a queue. The botting population seems to be taking a lot of our slots. Our mini-zerg failed to take back garrison (and to heed good orders at times), and was eventually overwhelmed (and probably quit). A funny moment ensued as Devona and Fergusson fought outside Dawn’s (our tower) likely for the right of massacring us.

Attached, the only reasonably good screen I took, showing most of our defenders trying to hold the walls (and our commander deciding that a true commander should be inside the enemy formation).

Good fight for friends and foes alike on our Borderlands, see you all on the battlefield.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: bladie.5084

bladie.5084

I see myself and my cute guildies! Epic fights. Unfortunately it’s morning now and you guys still maintained your zerg. :9

in WvW

Posted by: Darxio.5672

Darxio.5672

I love that screenshot of me in the middle of all those enemies. I remember dying shortly after.

I would never give my troops an order that I wouldn’t do myself, so that is why I try to lead by example; by jumping down into the zerg to destroy the prime targets(siege). Even if I die, as long as my mission is completed, then I have succeeded. And I hope others learn from my examples when outnumbered that you must have courage in the face of danger.

Brigade of the Black Twilight [BBT]
Darxio – Thief Commander

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

As I came back home to see the new match, I hit a queue for Kaineng Borderlands. Imagine my surprise, thought it was primetime, so understandable.

Fun fights during the night, but it seems we from Kaineng are back to being outnumbered during peak hours, even with a queue. The botting population seems to be taking a lot of our slots. Our mini-zerg failed to take back garrison (and to heed good orders at times), and was eventually overwhelmed (and probably quit). A funny moment ensued as Devona and Fergusson fought outside Dawn’s (our tower) likely for the right of massacring us.

Attached, the only reasonably good screen I took, showing most of our defenders trying to hold the walls (and our commander deciding that a true commander should be inside the enemy formation).

Good fight for friends and foes alike on our Borderlands, see you all on the battlefield.

Actually us having a disadvantage on the weekends is perfectly normal.

Its something ive noticed – fergie as a server has far more weekend population than weekday. This isnt true for kaineng, while we have slightly more people on a weekend, our weekdays are much stronger.

Fergie has a lot of weekend warriors (I’m not complaining, just how it is) so look to them to take the early lead and we will play catchup during the week again.

With that said we should look to get as many points as we can get before the weekend ends as that will make our weekdays easier (less of a gap to close).

I do have a feeling that we wont be that competative this week though, I know several guilds are going to be taking breaks to do the october event stuff, though I do hope we can make the match competative.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Posted by: Ender.3508

Ender.3508

Any Kains got a video of you guys massacring us with siege at the inner sanctum of Etheron Hills? Great play btw.

Kretna 80 Elementalist
ex – The Midnight Syndicate [Dark]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: NealCaffrey.6450

NealCaffrey.6450

lol Ender I hope one of us got it on video, but not sure. We had 3 superior ballistas setup and a couple arrow carts that held that hallway to lord’s room in EH like a boss. After Devona’s wiped trying to get to the lord’s room, Ferguson’s broke through the SOUTH gate of EH and we did the same exact thing to them 10 minutes later. It’s amazing what well placed siege in a lord’s room and narrow choke point can do to 30+ people. I think I only saw 6 people make it to the stairs before they died within seconds that whole night in EH.

Commander Rañger Dañger
Leader of Cryptic Gaze[iSpy]
Evermoor Alliance (iSpy, JAWA, WAR) – Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Fubuki.7162

Fubuki.7162

I haven’t played today yet, but I was on all night last night. I made the comment a few days ago saying “sometime’s your the bug, sometimes you’re the windshield.” Last night I felt like the bug, over and over again. Glad to see everyone’s fighting spirit is still intact. Looks like it’s going to be another fun week.

Thinking about riding my motorcycle out to the coast though while the weather is still nice. Might not be on much this weekend. Take a lot of screenshots / videos for me.

in WvW

Ender.3508

lol Ender I hope one of us got it on video, but not sure. We had 3 superior ballistas setup and a couple arrow carts that held that hallway to lord’s room in EH like a boss. After Devona’s wiped trying to get to the lord’s room, Ferguson’s broke through the SOUTH gate of EH and we did the same exact thing to them 10 minutes later. It’s amazing what well placed siege in a lord’s room and narrow choke point can do to 30+ people. I think I only saw 6 people make it to the stairs before they died within seconds that whole night in EH.

Yeah we saw fergs coming in and we were on TS talking like, “They don’t know what they’re getting into” and “I almost feel bad for them.”

How on earth dd we take that back from you guys?

Kretna 80 Elementalist
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Konovalev.7154

Konovalev.7154

Thinking about riding my motorcycle out to the coast though while the weather is still nice. Might not be on much this weekend. Take a lot of screenshots / videos for me.

Winter is coming!

Yeah hard to play right now knowing that pretty soon the cold weather will be on us.

in WvW

NealCaffrey.6450

Yeah we saw fergs coming in and we were on TS talking like, “They don’t know what they’re getting into” and “I almost feel bad for them.”

How on earth dd we take that back from you guys?

Heh, we made the switch to Eternal Battlegrounds for a fresh start as we had absolutely no presence there. EH should of been pretty undefended unless some of the randoms stuck around.

Commander Rañger Dañger

in WvW

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Well we are getting wrecked now, and I know why. Freg and Devona are out for blood.

The huge reason is War Machine is gone. They where the reason we where getting crazy night caps last match up. I know the other guilds do alot, but War Machine gave us a huge edge at night. Too bad they where just using the server as training and went back to Stormbluff Isle. If you guys didn’t know WM is one of the top guilds in this game, and owned hard in the first GW.

O well, still should be a good match up.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in WvW

Posted by: thenoobler.7540

thenoobler.7540

War Machine was on Kaineng for 1 day.

Fergs has consistantly beaten us up throughout the weekend… they dont keep up the momentum during the week.

SoS covering our oceanic prescence… Fergs not playing as much during the week… and having some good prescence during primetime NA …. those 3 contributed to Kaineng’s win.

War Machine was a blip for like 1 night.

Xiir – lvl80 Guardian – Dragonbrand Server
Guild Leader – Warsworn [WAR] – www.warsworngaming.com

in WvW

Posted by: arKRazor.8654

arKRazor.8654

Hopefully it will be another fairly tight match. I’ll see you on the battlefield.

Halfpint Sapper – Poorly-traited Asuran Engineer/CatHound/Part-time Warbanner

Devona’s Rest [OHai][GloB]

in WvW

Posted by: Sirenic.4275

Sirenic.4275

PRO has moved to Devonas Reach. We have about 8 commanders, and a large player base. Good luck to everyone.

Looks good so far!

-Phizyn [80 Sylvari Guardian]
Leader of Protocol [PRO]

in WvW

Posted by: Siege.4280

Siege.4280

I lead the group that got killed at EH last night. I hope there isnt video. But while we let the ferg take it from you. We took allot more. Then went and got it from them. But do any of you kaineng remember the other night at the bay where we held you off for about 45 mins.

Some really good meatgrinder tatics

Anyways heres a day 2 screen cap on points.

Also a little side night for all thses new commanders on DR, From one to another cant we all just get allong???

Attachments:

Lead Officer Pieg [RED]
Commander Pieg [RED]
Loyal Devona’s Rest Member

in WvW

Posted by: FriQenstein.5218

FriQenstein.5218

… And I hope others learn from my examples when outnumbered that you must have courage in the face of danger.

Riiiight… but it sure helps when you have that little blue thing above your head because any ‘normal’ character who jumped down into that ensemble would be dead in 1.5 seconds without the benefit of taking out a siege weapon.

in WvW

Posted by: Brimwood.7963

Brimwood.7963

Interesting battle so far but there is NO WAY Devona’s Rest has a smaller population than Kaineng. They control most of the map at the moment and I’m pretty sure they outnumber even FC.
Hopefully Kaineng will be able to gain ground once the weekend is over. At least no side is completely dominant

in WvW

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

I think its just a weekend population bump if the rest of the week proves me wrong ill be back to apologize..

That said… crazy fun time in Stonemist a bit ago, at least for me.. even when we lost it a bit before gaining it back had a long fight inside the keep right before we lost it thats just the sort of thing that keeps me coming back.

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

in WvW

Posted by: Jhor.4350

Jhor.4350

Shout out to Ice Clan on Ferg. You guys are very disciplined.

Jhor-something
Kaineng (NoQQ)

in WvW

Posted by: Mosharn.8357

Mosharn.8357

… And I hope others learn from my examples when outnumbered that you must have courage in the face of danger.

Riiiight… but it sure helps when you have that little blue thing above your head because any ‘normal’ character who jumped down into that ensemble would be dead in 1.5 seconds without the benefit of taking out a siege weapon.

I do something similar to Drax. I got no icon. Its a combined effort if ppl come good if not well make your self useful. Suicide rushed into star with all the ballistics up and did major dmg to them which finely caused ppl to work together and charge in and get it cleared.

in WvW

Sirenic.4275

@Seige – Also a little side night for all thses new commanders on DR, From one to another cant we all just get allong???

When you say that… we aren’t new. We just transferred from GoM to DR. We’ve had the commander icon for a long time, but I have never met any commanders yet. But we don’t roll with the other commanders. We will gladly listen to them and if they need help work with them, but we run as a guild since we are fairly large.

Leader of Protocol [PRO]

in WvW

thenoobler.7540

@Sirenic

How big is big? How many do you have in [PRO] ??

8 Commanders is alot thats for sure.

Do you guys play during NA Primetime?

in WvW

Sirenic.4275

@TheNoobler – Max capacity for guild roster, Mind you about 80 are inactive though, so I would say 420 members. Our prime time is mostly just all day CST time. from 10am till 3am.

Leader of Protocol [PRO]

in WvW

thenoobler.7540

Gotcha, well DR will def welcome you as I’m sure they need you. Hope you guys find your footing there.

My alliance on Kaineng will def look forward to fighting you guys in the future, as our servers will be matched up for a while still to come.

in WvW

Posted by: Nabarue.3290

Nabarue.3290

PRO has moved to Devonas Reach. We have about 8 commanders, and a large player base. Good luck to everyone.

Looks good so far!

Good to have you aboard! I look forward to fighting with you guys!

Sir Sprocket the Engi/ Kyoryu Silver the Ele
And my Alter-Ego- Kyoryu Gold, Mesmer, Thundering Hero, wielder of the Legendary Meteorlogicus!

in WvW

Ender.3508

So the assault on Kaineng’s EB keep started out as a few guys kittening around with 5 ballistas at a supply camp. xD

Kretna 80 Elementalist
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Siege.4280

Siege.4280

Sirenic I’m not talking about you guys at all. I just found out you guys moved here cause of forums. Later ill contact you in game. So you can be come part of a team of guilds we have going on.

It’s the commanders on the server that troll each other. And there are people who arnt commanders but lead groups and again troll other people. Ate biggest problem is are self/trolls.

Lead Officer Pieg [RED]
Commander Pieg [RED]
Loyal Devona’s Rest Member

(edited by Siege.4280)

in WvW

Fubuki.7162

Sirenic: I have mixed feelings about you guys going to FC. FC has traditionally been a fun matchup for kaineng, and while I can’t speak for DR, I would venture to say they’d agree. A big problem they have is when they move up a tier they don’t have the numbers to compete so the end up getting knocked back down.

If your guild puts them over the top and helps them climb the ranks, I’m going to miss seeing them go. :/

At the same time, it would be cool to see them progress. They’ve traditionally been the strongest of our 3 server match-up, and it would be cool to see one of us work our way up through the ranks. If you guys ever get top the top, I’ll be able to say “I remember when….”

Just need to get FC players to autograph my screenshots before you get famous.

in WvW

bladie.5084

Fubuki, I think you misread something. Sirenic and [PRO] are in DR’s server. (If i knew that they were coming to DR’s, woulda had my guild take over DR BL instead >:D)

in WvW

Fubuki.7162

haha, I did miss that. That would explain why DR looks like they have really woken up this weekend.

Now I’m a lot more excited. No one’s breaking up the band. This is going to be a really fun tier for the foreseeable future.

in WvW

Ender.3508

Don’t be misled, while I did notice some [Pro] out here on the battlefield, it was a lot of [Dark] [GASM] and [RED] flipping Kains points in the EB into the wee morning.

However, [PRO] we want to coordinate with you!

Kretna 80 Elementalist
Maguuma

(edited by Ender.3508)

in WvW

Ender.3508

Also, lets hear some bloody stories fellas! I know we about wet ourselves when we got the message:

“Ferg at stonemist!”
“How many?”
“A kittenload”
“THEY HAVE 5 GOLEMS”

Our gates were melted, we all retreated into the inner sanctum and manned siege and waited for them to blitz in. Somehow, their golems fell one after another to our ballistae and their men fell to our arrow carts.

Still a very good show ferg, many props.

Kretna 80 Elementalist
Maguuma

in WvW

Fubuki.7162

5 Omega golems is an awesome site. Much more fun when you’re on the giving end though. This was a few minutes ago in EB.

Attachments:

in WvW

Fubuki.7162

Don’t be misled, while I did notice some [Pro] out here on the battlefield, it was a lot of [Dark] [GASM] and [RED] flipping Kains points in the EB into the wee morning.

However, [PRO] we want to coordinate with you!

This is true, I see a ton of those 3 guilds. I think I’ve only seen 1 member from Pro so far. Probably just in the wrong zones. I’m seeing RED everywhere I go now. You guys are like the old VISA commercials. “Everywhere you want to be.”

More scenes from the front line this morning. A large group of mostly GASM / RED just pushed us all the way back to our spawn point in DR BL.

Attachments:

in WvW

Ender.3508

Yeah I’m sure pro has a astrong presence out there already, I just didnt see them much in EB last night. Shaping up to be a fun fight so far!

Lol, I’m loving the comments xD
“I’m starting to feel like they don’t want us here”
“I bet they cant push us back much farther

I, for one hope we stay in the same bracket for as long as each of us keeps our unique spirit.

Kretna 80 Elementalist
Maguuma

(edited by Ender.3508)

in WvW

Sirenic.4275

We don’t usually go into EB. Mostly Kaenings or Fergs BL. Sometimes our homeland.

We are there, just look for us with the omegas and the large teamspeak server we post in team chat! We also JUST JUST moved so a lot of members who were offline when we moved lastnight haven’t moved yet!

We just got double teamed on kaening bl, ferg and kaen both attacked the north and south gate of the bay to get the orb. GJ.

Our reinforced gates were about 99% done :[ lol

Leader of Protocol [PRO]

(edited by Sirenic.4275)

in WvW

Posted by: Setis.4390

Setis.4390

Shout out to Ice Clan on Ferg. You guys are very disciplined.

I appreciate the compliment, though I’m curious what we did to deserve it.

Setis X – 80 guardian/thief/warrior/mesmer
IceClan – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Mighteous.9281

Mighteous.9281

Here’s a story for you.

So there I was in all my glory, playing in Eternal BG. Where the big boys play. I was playing my engineer toon. Green owned the caslte, and I just wasn’t satisfied with the way things were going. So I lay a trebuchet and start shooting at SM. I lay it in a spot that I had never seen a trebuchet before, because I wanted to see if it worked.

I end up recruiting through the chat for a spotter. A level 21 guy named Malice Rider volunteers, and come to find out, I couldn’t hit the wall! Meanwhile, a kid named Dougieh sees me, and gets an idea in HIS head! I leave, without blogging my intentions to the zone, and go to buy ANOTHER trebuchet. When I come back, ol Dougieh is there with a trebuchet of his own set up just a little further from where I had mine.

I lay a golem in the keep, go to get something to eat, and when I come back. Our army had broken through the wall and was fighting on the inside. Devona’s Rest, in the first move in their entire history that made me proud, immediately jumped on it and busted through the other gate. Meanwhile, we’re sitting there fighting off Fergs!

Well now, being the greatest army in the game, Kaineng kept on pushing. Thanks to the distraction by Devona’s we pushed in deeper, until it was a 3 army, lagging zergfest in the Castle Lord’s room. This was the greatest fight I’ve participated in to date. The only downfall was that pressing your buttons required a 2 second wait for any action to take place. The boss respawned around 5 times along with NPC’s. It was chaos! It was what I imagine the developers intended.

Through one whiner incessantly crying about the lag, we managed not only to eliminate both red AND green, but we captured the castle. Our dead didn’t lay there waiting for rezes. We ran back. Over, and over, and over again. We busted down the wall, over and over and over again.

It had to have been the greatest day in WvW history. Didn’t take any guild. Didn’t take any commander, though one happened to show up near the end. Just a collaborative effort on the part of a bunch of strangers on the internet. At one point I was half a millisecond from dying, and a guy with the name “Allelulia” in his name (can’t remember the first half) saved me! What a name! Here are some pictures:

After we had driven out our enemies, a group of us went north to attack Devona’s keep. This made them angry, and they came back with 3x the numbers while the other half of us held off Fergs from the west side. We held the castle for about 30-45 minutes against green and red, until finally red (Devona’s) took it from us. There wasn’t even a queue to get in.

Nothing is wrong with your game at all, ArenaNet. You guys did a great job. Note the lack of an orb bonus on any picture. In my opinion, the orb bonus is a great idea. Winners deserve to profit. Dougieh and Malice Rider were the heroes of the day. Dougie sat on that trebuchet for over an hour making a hole in the wall for our army to get in. Malice Rider was the original spotter, suffering attacks just to see if we were hitting the wall.

Rather than listen to the endless whines and cries from Obama’s constituency, ask Dougieh & Malice Rider what they want to see. I doubt either of em are swimming in tokens for what they did yesterday. But you don’t see a forum post crying about it, do you? ,They probably never even look at the forums. I wonder if they even know what they did. Probably just a couple guys having fun. Pay attention to those guys.

Signed,

Mighteous, The Greatest Player In The Game

Attachments:

I look forward to killing you soon.

in WvW

Ender.3508

Here’s a story for you.

So there I was in all my glory, playing in Eternal BG. Where the big boys play. I was playing my engineer toon. Green owned the caslte, and I just wasn’t satisfied with the way things were going. So I lay a trebuchet and start shooting at SM. I lay it in a spot that I had never seen a trebuchet before, because I wanted to see if it worked.

I end up recruiting through the chat for a spotter. A level 21 guy named Malice Rider volunteers, and come to find out, I couldn’t hit the wall! Meanwhile, a kid named Dougieh sees me, and gets an idea in HIS head! I leave, without blogging my intentions to the zone, and go to buy ANOTHER trebuchet. When I come back, ol Dougieh is there with a trebuchet of his own set up just a little further from where I had mine.

I lay a golem in the keep, go to get something to eat, and when I come back. Our army had broken through the wall and was fighting on the inside. Devona’s Rest, in the first move in their entire history that made me proud, immediately jumped on it and busted through the other gate. Meanwhile, we’re sitting there fighting off Fergs!

Well now, being the greatest army in the game, Kaineng kept on pushing. Thanks to the distraction by Devona’s we pushed in deeper, until it was a 3 army, lagging zergfest in the Castle Lord’s room. This was the greatest fight I’ve participated in to date. The only downfall was that pressing your buttons required a 2 second wait for any action to take place. The boss respawned around 5 times along with NPC’s. It was chaos! It was what I imagine the developers intended.

Through one whiner incessantly crying about the lag, we managed not only to eliminate both red AND green, but we captured the castle. Our dead didn’t lay there waiting for rezes. We ran back. Over, and over, and over again. We busted down the wall, over and over and over again.

It had to have been the greatest day in WvW history. Didn’t take any guild. Didn’t take any commander, though one happened to show up near the end. Just a collaborative effort on the part of a bunch of strangers on the internet. At one point I was half a millisecond from dying, and a guy with the name “Allelulia” in his name (can’t remember the first half) saved me! What a name! Here are some pictures:

After we had driven out our enemies, a group of us went north to attack Devona’s keep. This made them angry, and they came back with 3x the numbers while the other half of us held off Fergs from the west side. We held the castle for about 30-45 minutes against green and red, until finally red (Devona’s) took it from us. There wasn’t even a queue to get in.

Nothing is wrong with your game at all, ArenaNet. You guys did a great job. Note the lack of an orb bonus on any picture. In my opinion, the orb bonus is a great idea. Winners deserve to profit. Dougieh and Malice Rider were the heroes of the day. Dougie sat on that trebuchet for over an hour making a hole in the wall for our army to get in. Malice Rider was the original spotter, suffering attacks just to see if we were hitting the wall.

Rather than listen to the endless whines and cries from Obama’s constituency, ask Dougieh & Malice Rider what they want to see. I doubt either of em are swimming in tokens for what they did yesterday. But you don’t see a forum post crying about it, do you? ,They probably never even look at the forums. I wonder if they even know what they did. Probably just a couple guys having fun. Pay attention to those guys.

Signed,

Mighteous, The Greatest Player In The Game

Sometimes you annoy me..but I like you. And I agree with you, I wish I was there for that.

Kretna 80 Elementalist
Maguuma

in WvW

Sirenic.4275

Just a little overkill on kaenings orb.

Will probably be gone tonight though, but still have it for now

Attachments:

Leader of Protocol [PRO]

(edited by Sirenic.4275)

in WvW

bladie.5084

Also, lets hear some bloody stories fellas! I know we about wet ourselves when we got the message:

“Ferg at stonemist!”
“How many?”
“A kittenload”
“THEY HAVE 5 GOLEMS”

Our gates were melted, we all retreated into the inner sanctum and manned siege and waited for them to blitz in. Somehow, their golems fell one after another to our ballistae and their men fell to our arrow carts.

Still a very good show ferg, many props.

Unfortunately some of the zergs were too preoccupied or interested in attacking other petty towers/camps. IF only we had 10-15 more people. I was the commander that went there because people wanted me to go retake SM. So i came from Kaineng BL with 7 of my many quality men to change the tide. Everything went according to plan with the right predictions. Sometimes things just dont go your way. And while we failed on taking SM, got news that devona took Kaining orb from us at Ask Hills. When i waypointed back, i saw like 10 pugs at waypoint running around, standing, /sitting, chatting with their guildmates. That was the last straw for me and my guild. We’re taking a break for 2-3 days. We’re that guild that’s been camping at Kaining BL since reset.

in WvW

Sirenic.4275

Here is another shot of some PRO after taking a keep, we had all 7 commanders with us at the time.

6 + myself that took the picture.

This is what we brought to Devonas so far, hoping to win this week in WvW.

Keep it up DR and all the other guilds who are helping out! Lets do this!

Attachments:

Leader of Protocol [PRO]

in WvW

Posted by: Chaster Sharpshooter.3640

Chaster Sharpshooter.3640

@Fubuki.7162 that was fun robot fight, eh?

(looks at Sirenic’s photo) Hey, those were our golems! *j/k*

“To learn is what I need, to teach those who needs to learn is my duty …”
Chaster the Scarred – Leader of [SoS] Guilds
Server: Kaineng | Recruitment Status: Open

in WvW

Posted by: Endofwords.6790

Endofwords.6790

Here is another shot of some PRO after taking a keep, we had all 7 commanders with us at the time.

6 + myself that took the picture.

This is what we brought to Devonas so far, hoping to win this week in WvW.

Keep it up DR and all the other guilds who are helping out! Lets do this!

Looking forward to more WvW with you guys Was alot of fun today!

Devona’s Rest
Ororodos-80 Mesmer- RED

in WvW

Posted by: spif.7580

spif.7580

@Mighteous

You are correct – Dougie [Nuke] was a hero for sitting in the treb and doing the boring job of boring through that wall. cheers

We noticed that your treb was in a great position, but about a foot from actually hitting the wall – so we just kept experimenting with the positioning and got that whole shindig started.

I have to agree with you – that was one of the greatest battles I have ever experienced in an online game. All three factions warring over the most coveted piece of real estate in the game and walking away the victor is easily going to be one of the most memorably few hours I will ever have in gaming – and this is coming from a guy who played Wizardry I when it came on 360k floppies for the Apple2.

Devonas is doing work this week; Their transfers are making a huge difference.

—- Kaineng : Nuke → Saarc ---

in WvW

Ender.3508

I think we only had one transfer, albeit a very very big one. It seems [PRO] is capable of locking down any borderlands they choose, but far be it to say that’s the only reason we’re doing so much better. I know we’ve had a few people really step up to the plate when it comes to organization. Kaputz of [GASM] for example has been relentless in getting people into teamspeak, and encouraging cross chatter amongst the various commanders.

Right now the biggest problem we have is commander ego. People are stubborn when it comes to working together and the guilds are no exception. Not to mention we have SEVERAL commanders leading zergs, taking towers, and just leaving them undefended to run headlong into the next objective until eventually the momentum is gone, supply is dry, and they are wiped or routed.

Apparently 100g makes you a tactical genius.

Kretna 80 Elementalist
Maguuma

in WvW

NealCaffrey.6450

Kaputz of [GASM] for example has been relentless in getting people into teamspeak, and encouraging cross chatter amongst the various commanders.

Wasn’t Kaputz on Kaineng last week or something? Name sounds very familiar.

Commander Rañger Dañger

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

no i dont think so…

could be wrong.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Posted by: Mighteous.9281

Mighteous.9281

spif, I’m surprised nobody said anything about it before I did. Maybe they were all devastated from being crushed by the littlest army on the map. We crushed them all night. The rookies who like to play in Kaineng lands can’t get enough of saying “We can’t win! It’s PRO!” LMAO!

I don’t know how many PRO’s I spiked in EB yesterday. How many times I watched them flee, in true Devona fashion as if I were the Tax Man coming to collect. There’s about 600 of em, sure. But they die just like everybody else does. They flee as if they’ve been on Devona’s the whole time!

I’m glad they’re there, though. Finally I have reds to kill.

Is this not an acceptable post? Well have butterfly and rainbow filled afternoon if it ain’t.

I look forward to killing you soon.