10/19: Kain/Ferg/Devona

in WvW

Posted by: Sajec.5302

Sajec.5302

Oh…for you other 2 servers

DR is coming for you…

“And behold, his shadow is cast over carnage and desolation, as death follows in his wake”

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by Sajec.5302)

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Rhett.9360

Lord Rhett.9360

Oh…for you other 2 servers

DR is coming for you…

“And behold, his shadow is cast over carnage and desolation, as death follows in his wake”

9010 internet points for you, good sir.

Devona shall arise, capture all, and then rest.

My Little Dolyak: Supply is Magic

in WvW

Posted by: YumeBaka.3428

YumeBaka.3428

the fights are fun with both Ferg and DR, Kain has pretty much had the out manned buff all week when I’m on, which has been almost normal. but this week has been pretty lean as far as players on Kain’s side. I think we had 1 map last night with a queue… that was eternal just before we switched maps.. when we had Mendon’s gap and a little fight with devona.

Watermoon – level 80 Mesmer- [NoQQ]

in WvW

Posted by: arKRazor.8654

arKRazor.8654

To any that were at Stonemist just now, great fight. It was a 45 minute fight as Ferguson’s Crossing slowly ground down our defenses.

All seemed lost as they crashed into the lord’s room but our defensive siege helped us hold another 8 or so ticks against seemingly impossible odds.

Our soldiers fell one by one in the blinding chaos, fewer and fewer filtering back to us as calls of lost siege were heard of the din.

Good fight to all involved. Personally snagged 70 assists =]

EDIT: Not sure where the FC forces went after taking SM, but Kaineng took it what felt like ten minutes afterwards.

Halfpint Sapper – Poorly-traited Asuran Engineer/CatHound/Part-time Warbanner

Devona’s Rest [OHai][GloB]

(edited by arKRazor.8654)

in WvW

Posted by: Eimstein.6741

Eimstein.6741

EDIT: Not sure where the FC forces went after taking SM, but Kaineng took it what felt like ten minutes afterwards.

All part of the plan; was a gf though.

Engineer – 80
iSpy
Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: NealCaffrey.6450

NealCaffrey.6450

Thank you for doing the heavy lifting with SM FC. and letting us cap it within 10 minutes. We really appreciated that!

Commander Rañger Dañger
Leader of Cryptic Gaze[iSpy]
Evermoor Alliance (iSpy, JAWA, WAR) – Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: arKRazor.8654

arKRazor.8654

Did you have a decent fight taking it for Kaineng?

Halfpint Sapper – Poorly-traited Asuran Engineer/CatHound/Part-time Warbanner

Devona’s Rest [OHai][GloB]

in WvW

Posted by: NealCaffrey.6450

NealCaffrey.6450

Did you have a decent fight taking it for Kaineng?

We had a wall down from 2 trebs within 3 minutes or so and had 3 golems being built. We walked into the Lord’s room with pretty much zero resistance, and then had maybe a 3 minute fight against invisible enemies in there. It was probably the easiest SM take I’ve been a part of. I really do hate SM when there’s 50 people and 20 siege weapons setup in the lord’s room. I think Devona’s knows what that feels like after they tried to take it later after the update. I think you guys are actually breaking in and capping it right now after maybe 2 hours of trebbing and trying to get in our non-reinforced walls.

Anyways, off to bed.

Commander Rañger Dañger
Leader of Cryptic Gaze[iSpy]
Evermoor Alliance (iSpy, JAWA, WAR) – Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: ktith.6197

ktith.6197

So hows’ the war today? Plus a shamless bump back to page one

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Darxio.5672

Darxio.5672

I gotta say, anytime I see [RAVE] or [GASM], my blood boils… in a good way!

They end up giving my [KAIN] crew and I a frustratingly good time no matter the objective. I gotta say, I enjoy the rivalry you guys give me, even if you or my crew don’t know it.

I hope [PRO] doesn’t take you guys away to another tier from us. It won’t be the same, I’ve fought you guys way too much and would miss it.

Brigade of the Black Twilight [BBT]
Darxio – Thief Commander

in WvW

ktith.6197

Haha. I know I’ve gotten creamed more often than not by KAIN tagged guys. I can sniper you guys at awesome range, but up close and personal and I’m as bad as a caster in a paper bag.

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Sirenic.4275

Sirenic.4275

Been getting quite a bit of whispers in-game… About PRO with Devonas Rest.

We aren’t moving. I know everyone has a hard time with ‘change’ but get real. We helped you out, you help us out. It’s not just pro winning this, it’s everyone. Please don’t think we are elitists because we aren’t and we don’t think we’re tough kitten.

We are like you, a bunch of gamers who like to WvW and kick butt who love fair matchups.

Anyways can’t wait till Friday, lets have some fun!

-Phizyn [80 Sylvari Guardian]
Leader of Protocol [PRO]

in WvW

Lord Rhett.9360

I’ve noticed that over the past couple of days, there has been a squad of Ferg Invaders lurking in the EB jumping puzzle. I know they don’t act on behalf of FC, because I’ve known FC to be a very sportsmanlike server, but it still makes me sad. It wouldn’t be so bad if they didn’t start dancing and mocking the people they ambush… and it’s in the puzzle, too. I always show respect and let people enemies by, but this is just lame.

in WvW

Posted by: Balidore.2790

Balidore.2790

We got good and bad apples like anyone else. Thanks though, I like ferg mainly due to our large number of respectful players. I know a few of us have gotta sick of giving Devona 1v1 rights this week due to being zerged allot though. That… and allot of Devs new comers seem to run from any fair fight anyway tbh.

Balidor [Envy]
Mesmer/Thief
NSP

in WvW

Posted by: thenoobler.7540

thenoobler.7540

@PRO

Looking forward to fighting you guys next matchup after the halloween event. Ima nub PVE’er this week lol

Gots me some pumpkins to go find now!

Xiir – lvl80 Guardian – Dragonbrand Server
Guild Leader – Warsworn [WAR] – www.warsworngaming.com

in WvW

Lord Rhett.9360

We got good and bad apples like anyone else. Thanks though, I like ferg mainly due to our large number of respectful players. I know a few of us have gotta sick of giving Devona 1v1 rights this week due to being zerged allot though. That… and allot of Devs new comers seem to run from any fair fight anyway tbh.

You bring up a good point. On more than one occasion, I’ve seen my own worldmates worry that we might not win a fight, and go elsewhere instead. I was forced to take Veloka with a ram and two guildies who had nothing better to do. It wasn’t until the gate was almost down that some random worldies finally joined us.

I laughed at one point because three Ferg guys came to defend the Tower (as valiant defenders do), and two of the guys who were helping me ran off, forcing me and my two guildies to fight a 3v3.

A lot of Devona seems to have confidence issues. If they’re not with a huge group of people, they freak out.

Also… DAT FERG ZERG. I’ve only run into a Ferg Zerg a couple of times (because I avoid them like the plague), but when I do, they’re the most difficult battles I’ve ever had to fight. I remember Borlis being tough due to their sheer numbers, but Kain zergs have been “standard difficulty”, so to speak. You Ferg guys know how to fight. I’m usually good for about 2-3 guys, but with you… I’m lucky if I can take down a single attacker.

in WvW

Posted by: Vees.7816

Vees.7816

You bring up a good point. On more than one occasion, I’ve seen my own worldmates worry that we might not win a fight, and go elsewhere instead. I was forced to take Veloka with a ram and two guildies who had nothing better to do. It wasn’t until the gate was almost down that some random worldies finally joined us.

I laughed at one point because three Ferg guys came to defend the Tower (as valiant defenders do), and two of the guys who were helping me ran off, forcing me and my two guildies to fight a 3v3.

A lot of Devona seems to have confidence issues. If they’re not with a huge group of people, they freak out.

Also… DAT FERG ZERG. I’ve only run into a Ferg Zerg a couple of times (because I avoid them like the plague), but when I do, they’re the most difficult battles I’ve ever had to fight. I remember Borlis being tough due to their sheer numbers, but Kain zergs have been “standard difficulty”, so to speak. You Ferg guys know how to fight. I’m usually good for about 2-3 guys, but with you… I’m lucky if I can take down a single attacker.

LOL like I said! Once we get rolling, there’s no stopping us! But it’s hard to motivate people to get going in Ferg.

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.4527

Chris.4527

Also not a shocker, I heard you guys did quite the same thing in Gate Of Madness from some of your members.

[One]

in WvW

Posted by: Nabarue.3290

Nabarue.3290

I don’t get why they haze the heck out of you, Chris. My first instinct, (and maybe this is the father in me speaking) is what did you do to them to start this chain of hate I always see funneled your way? While my dealings with PRO have been mixed as well, that James Games fellow is nothing short of trouble. He gives PRO a seriously bad name. He happened to be the very first member I encountered (I told my story a few pages back), and boy did that put a bad taste in my mouth…

Don’t fall into the trap of labeling all of PRO like that though, Chris. While that little Asuran bugger James spouts his elitist trash and curses up and down at the rest of the server, there are a bunch more PRO member who are workin hard with the rest of us.

Stay strong dude, and remember that they are just words, much as they may disturb you. And keep this in mind: he does his best to make you feel pathetic, but imagine how pathetic he must be to be saying the things he is saying to you.

Sir Sprocket the Engi/ Kyoryu Silver the Ele
And my Alter-Ego- Kyoryu Gold, Mesmer, Thundering Hero, wielder of the Legendary Meteorlogicus!

in WvW

Posted by: Collegepays.4732

Collegepays.4732

Had fun taking an orb today with PRO. Their dialect is easy to make fun of, but it is nice to know we can actually do something when we need to. After getting rolled on GoM the past 3 weeks it was a very welcome change.

Chielain – Mesmer

in WvW

Sirenic.4275

First of all “Chris” its Protocol….Not Prototype.

Get it right before you talk crap.

We aren’t moving, so if thats what you are trying to aim at, good luck. You don’t bother us, we tried giving you advice, we asked you many times in WvW to help us, and all you do is ignore us.

You said it yourself that “you would rather lose then to have PRO helping out Devonas Rest” which is very very sad to say. You have the mentality of a 12 year old.

James was nice to at first until you started being a dink to all of us.

-Phizyn

Leader of Protocol [PRO]

in WvW

Sirenic.4275

^ LMAO.

We talked about that one in TS.

He said he was going to do it, to see if you would post it to see if it clearly bothered you.. and well clearly it does.

Funny stuff Chris, please… get real and stop being a kid.

You, push and stuff to get orbs, keeps and towers? please.. I never see you in there, and when I do you don’t bother helping PRO or anyone FROM PRO.

Leader of Protocol [PRO]

in WvW

Posted by: mblue.6915

mblue.6915

Phizyn.

No behavior justifies the messages that you guys have sent us. Take responsibility for your actions.

When you guys showed up, you immediately started bossing us around, telling us what to do, and when we had the nerve to do our own thing, you got angry. Now you guys are throwing a fit and harassing all of us, cursing us, insulting us. And then you have the gall to get angry at us for ignoring you? ARE YOU SERIOUS???

And even now, you’re belittling all of us. We’ve tried to open up an avenue of communication to resolve this like adults, but now you resort to ridiculous name calling.

We’ve been doing our best to mind our own business. We’ve tried to be cordial. But you’re continuing this cycle of online bullying and it needs to stop. Take responsibility for your actions and the actions of your members because this needs to STOP NOW.

(edited by mblue.6915)

in WvW

Chris.4527

First of all “Chris” its Protocol….Not Prototype.

Get it right before you talk crap.

We aren’t moving, so if thats what you are trying to aim at, good luck. You don’t bother us, we tried giving you advice, we asked you many times in WvW to help us, and all you do is ignore us.

You said it yourself that “you would rather lose then to have PRO helping out Devonas Rest” which is very very sad to say. You have the mentality of a 12 year old.

James was nice to at first until you started being a dink to all of us.

-Phizyn

I like how you get misinformed information when you weren’t even there. Sorry about getting your name wrong! I guess you fall in that same boat, am I right? When did I ever say my goal was to make you guys move servers?

I have half of your members blocked, its not easy working with people that harass me on a consistent basis that I am forced to ignore, right?

And when did I ever say “I’d rather lose than help PRO.” ? I never said anything such as this, I did say losing and actually having a fight on a server is more fun than sitting here zerging everything and dominating the map. That is what I said, please get your facts straight.

[One]

in WvW

Sirenic.4275

I am not arguing with you, and mblue. PRO doesn’t bicker back and forth, especially over forums. We gave you advice, you threw us down.You don’t respect us, we don’t respect you. We are also staying in Devonas Rest, so deal with it.

And mblue, you need to just stop talking. You have no idea what you are even saying.

This topic needs to be kept ON topic, about WvW.

Fergs, where you at in your home land? Taking everything with hardly any Defense :[

Leader of Protocol [PRO]

in WvW

Chris.4527

^ LMAO.

We talked about that one in TS.

He said he was going to do it, to see if you would post it to see if it clearly bothered you.. and well clearly it does.

Funny stuff Chris, please… get real and stop being a kid.

You, push and stuff to get orbs, keeps and towers? please.. I never see you in there, and when I do you don’t bother helping PRO or anyone FROM PRO.

I am beyond bothered! I am furious! Hahah.

Of course, PRO does everything for our server, I forgot. No one else does anything.

[One]

in WvW

Sirenic.4275

When did I say PRO does everything for your server?

I said YOU weren’t the one doing it, I never said RED/Gasm and many other guilds weren’t doing it cause I always see them in there.

Clearly it bothers you that PRO is here, stop bringing it up.

Leader of Protocol [PRO]

(edited by Sirenic.4275)

in WvW

mblue.6915

“And mblue, you need to just stop talking. You have no idea what you are even saying.
This topic needs to be kept ON topic, about WvW.”

That’s nice. Tell me to shuttup because my viewpoint isn’t worth anything. Belittle my character. Then dismiss me. Great tact. Incredibly respectful action there.

This problem is on topic because this harassment has made the WvW environment incredibly toxic this week. I don’t care if you stay or leave; that is not the issue. The problem is the bullying. Did you see Chris’ screencaps? Did you read them? Because that’s the problem here. Now, balls in your court. Do you have any constructive ways of addressing this problem? Because as long as you keep sending this to us, we’re going to keep on reporting it.

in WvW

Chris.4527

I know I am not the one doing it, our guild works together in doing it. And the devona’s on the map at that time work with us on succeeding. You need to understand, I am not the one messaging everyday, I am not the one spamming peoples inbox, this is your own doing.

A good quote from you →

You don’t respect us, we don’t respect you. We are also staying in Devonas Rest, so deal with it.

The irony.

[One]

in WvW

Posted by: Anarcha.4627

Anarcha.4627

I’m loving all the crap some of you are saying about how PRO acted like “this” (whatever that may mean) on GoM. We had trouble with ONE guild on GoM because that guild was spreading rumors about PRO being hackers. And don’t say things about how 1/2 of PRO is elitist or belligerent, I’ve never said kitten about anyone when I was in GoM and I haven’t said kitten about anyone in Devonas. Phizyn in Guild chat in fact, tells people NOT to act like we own the place. He’s even threatened to boot if he sees it. We DO want to get a long but if you just want to cover your ears and act like you have the moral high ground then I don’t see the point.

in WvW

Posted by: Ender.3508

Ender.3508

No need to bring the fights to the forums. Personally, I understand the source or [PRO]s frustration with Chris. It’s hard to watch a zerg take everything, defend nothing, and watch it get taken right back. I don’t condone the way you guys are handling this, but I understand where it comes from. I’ve had similar issues with the zerg commanders on a DR and I don’t have a nice 100g ego boost to “validate” any of my problems with it.

Kretna 80 Elementalist
ex – The Midnight Syndicate [Dark]
Maguuma

in WvW

Sirenic.4275

Nice fights tonight ferg, it seems like you only have 1 massive zerg though to move from borderlands to borderlands (I could be wrong though, so don’t quote me on that), I noticed as soon as I left FERG to help out Devonas, you must have went from devonas to ferg at the same time to take back that orb, lol.

I left though after so I’m unsure if you got the orb or not… Anyways, good fights.

Leader of Protocol [PRO]

(edited by Sirenic.4275)

in WvW

mblue.6915

Personally, I understand the source or [PRO]s frustration with Chris. It’s hard to watch a zerg take everything, defend nothing, and watch it get taken right back. I don’t condone the way you guys are handling this, but I understand where it comes from.

That’s not the issue here. Its not about WvW strategy. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING makes this kind of abuse ok. Would you be okay with it if this was happening to you?

in WvW

mblue.6915

Phizyn in Guild chat in fact, tells people NOT to act like we own the place. He’s even threatened to boot if he sees it. We DO want to get a long but if you just want to cover your ears and act like you have the moral high ground then I don’t see the point.

I had no idea Phizyn said this and I respect that you acknowledge that this is happening. If I send you screenshots of members in your guild harassing us, will you stand by your word and boot them?

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

Guys this is getting off topic, mblue just pm Sirenic those screenshots and work your differences out in private instead of in the open air in this thread.

This thread was doing so well too

Were on the final stretch and it looks like fergie is going to hold us off.

Yea! I’m going to be red next week!

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

current score is DR 216, Ferg 167 Kain, 151

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Sirenic.4275

Solid week DR. Great job everyone. It feels good to win after a 2 week beatdown on GoM (For us in PRO) I’m unsure when you guys last won on DR, but either way… We all did a splendid job and caught up to Fergs a few days ago and took the lead by a large amount of points!

So excited for the next match, with kain and ferg

Leader of Protocol [PRO]

(edited by Sirenic.4275)

in WvW

Ender.3508

“when you guys last won on DR”

Afaik, never xD

Kretna 80 Elementalist
Maguuma

in WvW

Sirenic.4275

“when you guys last won on DR”

Afaik, never xD

Oh what, really?!

I thought you guys won once.

Leader of Protocol [PRO]

in WvW

ktith.6197

Depends on how you define “win”….

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Sirenic.4275

Alright, well… ahead in points.. like we are now?

Leader of Protocol [PRO]

in WvW

Posted by: Splintrr.7391

Splintrr.7391

OMG, blatant kaineng/ferg alliance to dominate Devonas! conspiracy!

pics below for proof!111!

Attachments:

Feralblood(Guardian) Splintrr(Ranger)
Warsworn [WAR], Dragonbrand
Evermoor Alliance

in WvW

Sirenic.4275

Team up all you want, but in the end one of you will want to win.

Which will always be Devonas.

Leader of Protocol [PRO]

in WvW

Ender.3508

If we’re leading, then they should ally and attack us. Knock us down a peg and keep things exciting.

Kretna 80 Elementalist
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Siege.4280

Siege.4280

OMG, blatant kaineng/ferg alliance to dominate Devonas! conspiracy!

pics below for proof!111!

I was the leader of the DR group there. We thoguht kaineng wehre attaccking the front gate. We decided to leave, Well the smart half. We wehre jsut waiting for hte kaineng to take it so we could take it from them. Let them do the hard work.

Lead Officer Pieg [RED]
Commander Pieg [RED]
Loyal Devona’s Rest Member

in WvW

Posted by: Darxio.5672

Darxio.5672

Better be careful what you wish for. You don’t want a real Kaineng/Ferg alliance.

Brigade of the Black Twilight [BBT]
Darxio – Thief Commander

in WvW

Posted by: Vees.7816

Vees.7816

Pretty sure Ferg and Kain has shown they can take whatever they want. Especially Ferg

in WvW

Posted by: ador.8134

ador.8134

Ya that was us trying to take thier front door with some extremely misplaced siege…. not saying any names and when we realized we were complete fail we thought we would have fun and defend the keep we were failing at taking then they pushed out on us and eventualy wiped us No conspiracy lol

A D O R [iSpy]
80 Guardian
Beast Mode

in WvW

Posted by: SolarWind.5693

SolarWind.5693

For the record, Devona HAS won before. They just were not the week long ones. We don’t have the WvW manpower other servers do and never have. It didn’t help that several guilds left the server around the time of the change to the week long match ups either.

CMDR – Devonas Rest [WvW]

in WvW

Posted by: Sajec.5302

Sajec.5302

I think i see a pattern of what’s happened between PRO and a few other guilds/commanders/players.

- prior to PRO coming to DR the server fell rapidly to bottom rank. failed miserably in WvW. (just stating a fact, not ego boosting or anything. check the official ranking numbers)
- PRO transfered in, landed a solid team to motivate players to get organized and focus on the same objectives.
- Other commanders and/or guilds got ruffled and felt that PRO was “taking over” (as someone stated) and we were “bossing” folks around

Now lemme try to clarify something without point fingers and calling names. PRO is the sole reason this server turned around and won this week. (statement of fact, not just because im in PRO) Did we do it alone, heck no! we had awesome teamwork with GASM/RED/FWAE, and quite a few others i cant remember! WE did it as a team, just PRO provided the focus that was needed at a critical time. PRO “watered the grass” and we as a sever took off like a rocket! Kudos to EVERYONE that was there to make it happen as it was a TEAM effort by ALL, not just one guild.

Now what caused all the frustration? I believe it was simply jealousy…not someone or some guild upset with PRO. but that PRO commanders came in and started to apply strategies in WvW that worked and everyone jumped on board and worked as a team. It’s not about elitist and crap, it appears to be simply “i was commanding before you came and now nobody wants to listen to me”. Mind you, im not poking or pointing fingers, just stating the obvious from this thread postings. Well about all i can say is this, those folks who got upset take a long hard look at where your ‘leadership’ had gotten DR….flat bottom of the rankings list. PRO isnt the ALMIGHTY answer to WvW, but we definitely brought something that was obviously missing to DR when we transfered in. Am i saying that all of DR commanders were bad, heck no! Some rock! And some dont..simple as that. PRO has the same kind of commanders too! I think i have a very good, solid strat for dominating in Eternal…but i suck a mean one on the borderlands. i admit it, and i’ll give up “command” to anyone that shows up that knows how to take it, even if they dont have commander icon! I’d rather be a foot soldier and take the map, than a commander that loses it! (maybe some of you commanders out there should note this motto)

DR from what i can see at this time has only one critical gap in our WvW teams…our nightshift just cant defend against the 2 large zergs Kain and Ferg field…as that seems to be the only time they can take anything =). it’s not really hard to “dominate” when its 60 v 10-15…lol. But heck, let em have their ’we pwned DR.." moments! And before one of those 2 servers starts crying in the forums…i play both shifts…the prime time shifts are very well balanced across all 3 servers in population in WvW….fact is you both get OWNED by DR at prime time. its only the offshift where you 2 can do anything.

Now…im being told an oceanic wvw guild just moved to DR…so there may be a huge upset in the near future! and a crushing blow to the “offshift” zergs being run by Ferg/Kain. ive yet to confirm the new guild…but im looking into it.

NOTE: this post is strictly MY opinion, not PROs or Phiz’s….and if Phiz thinks i overstepped in the forums, he’ll shank me a good one.

For those i may have upset… apologizes.

Dredstorm One Eye
“it hurts when i pee!”

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood