10/26 - Sanctum of Rall / Tarnished Coast / Eredon Terrace

in WvW

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

Lets talk about this weeks match here! As always, lets keep it classy and polite!

Come on Eredon, lets make this interesting! Scorecard below.

Attachments:

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

in WvW

Posted by: Fallout.1798

Fallout.1798

Kind of hard to when Sanctum is by far more focused on us (Eredon), instead of Tarnished Coast.

Stormbluff Isle
[AoD]- Commander Vars Wolf

in WvW

Posted by: Moaning Marv.2194

Moaning Marv.2194

awww
10char

Moaning (thief) Marvolo (mes) Mordaunt (necro)
Knights of the White Wolf
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Henna.1037

Henna.1037

Actually, SoR was also attacking TC in EB.. I know this personally, because I was one of the commanders in there.

in WvW

Posted by: yiannit.2083

yiannit.2083

thats why SoR owns ET up north in EB

in WvW

Posted by: katanah.8431

katanah.8431

Well, if you were them wouldnt you? Go for the server w least players, gain more of the map then focus on TC. Sigh.
And no this wont be a boring week for SoR, TC doesnt give up we play til the end! GL all!

in WvW

Posted by: Thelia.3592

Thelia.3592

its pretty much a two sided match number wise while us in ET just take what we can when we can. The regs won’t give up, we never do

Thelia Daggerspell- Mesmer
Maelwaed -Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

It’s a 1 sided match and I don’t mean that in a way to be disrespectful to Tarnished Coast. You guys are the unofficial RP server and thus have a huge contingent of PvE exclusives.

Meanwhile almost the entire population of SoR is WvW devoted. Cursed shore is barren and empty on our server. Considering that our server is also still open to transfers and yours is not. I just see us taking the entire map tonight and never letting go.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Raccoon.5876

Raccoon.5876

This server is feeling like a gentrified neighborhood. Bunch of hipsters moved in and I can’t afford the queues.

Raccuna – Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Vagrant.1094

Vagrant.1094

The outcome of this match was known long before it actually started to anyone with an inkling of what’s happened with SoR and ET over the past 2 weeks ^^

Congratulations to SoR on your win – you’ll be up in tier 2 next week where you belong, with the other 4 most loaded servers!

We at TC will be out there, somewhere, over the course of this week making a nuisance of ourselves somewhere >.>

~Nyari Cil, Queen

in WvW

Posted by: Kuthos.9623

Kuthos.9623

Ugh I hope this isn’t a repeat of the previous week where we had a giant lead and had all the towers / keeps everything. Boring for both sides and very lame :\

Not saying that to slam either TC or ET, just from the previous comments it makes it sound like it’s not going to be much of a fight.

in WvW

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Well if you don’t want another week of boredom, why don’t you take a break for two days and let us cap stuff? :P

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in WvW

Urrid.4593

Weee. I can only assume SoR “night” crew is just about this bad. It’s going to be a long week…

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Vexacion.3971

Vexacion.3971

This server is feeling like a gentrified neighborhood. Bunch of hipsters moved in and I can’t afford the queues.

Don’t be too harsh on your fellow WvWers. Don’t forget that the end of the month is coming so the PvE crowd will be needing to get their WvW kills.

in WvW

Posted by: Goobaaa.8241

Goobaaa.8241

Is SoS one of those fake servers? Where every one transfers to be cool?

in WvW

Posted by: Deadulus.9760

Deadulus.9760

so SoR got a bunch of transfers as of late or what? at least we (TC) will have something to take this week.

in WvW

Posted by: Niko.8901

Niko.8901

Oh wow SoR has a guild named Defiance [RUN]. Just like the RUN that is on Darkhaven… No wait,Tarnished Coast.. oh wait on Sea of Sorrows…. Oh wait yeah I guess RUN is on Sactum of Rall…

Where will they run to next?

Otto Maggic ~Toasty
(sorry, I don’t give much wxp)

(edited by Niko.8901)

in WvW

Posted by: Shaojack.3871

Shaojack.3871

Well until this Halloween event is over its going to be like this.
As soon as a server sees they are behind there seems to be a culture of “screw it, lets do the Halloween event.”

I dont expect much from Eredon, but expect TC to show its teeth this weekend.

Brojack (80 Thief) / Shaojack(80 Warrior) / Shaokuma(80 Guardian) / Shaojax(80 Ranger)

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

SoR didn’t get any influx of transfers that have made any difference in this match so far.
Currently you have multiple guilds who are WvW focused and some more WvW casual guilds on SoR who were waiting for reset.

We are communicating together and most of the guilds have at least 1 person in our Server TS to relay information back to their guild on whichever VOIP they use. (In the perspective TS map channels.)

We also have guilds who normally claim, relinquishing their claims to guilds running buffs right now in WvW as well as many other things.

So far SoR BL has been fun, TC is keeping us going non stop. <3

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

in WvW

Posted by: Vanity.2506

Vanity.2506

SoR BL has been fun tonight. Tis a shame we couldn’t get a foothold on any other maps.

Vanity Lionheart
That which yields is not always weak.

in WvW

Posted by: Rpgtabbycat.5869

Rpgtabbycat.5869

Welcome to Blackgate 2.0.

TC will be around to annoy you as much as possible.

in WvW

Posted by: Kerri Knight.3168

Kerri Knight.3168

Niko.8901

Oh wow SoR has a guild named Defiance [RUN]. Just like the RUN that is on Darkhaven… No wait,Tarnished Coast.. oh wait on Sea of Sorrows…. Oh wait yeah I guess RUN is on Sactum of Rall…

What? After all that heartfelt outpouring about how they’d really found their long-term home on SoS?

in WvW

Posted by: Raist.4580

Raist.4580

Been a great time on TC. Never say die attitude is good times in night 1 of this matchup. For [KBD] EB was roller coaster tonight, lost it got it back. Non-stop fights. Started ugly but now TC its holding its own on all maps. See what its like when the dust settles in the morning on Saturday.
Thanks to all that helped out this crusty transfer commander.

Raist Delirium | [KBD] Killed by Death | Tarnished Coast
Commander of the Army of Northern Virginia
http://failmore.enjin.com

in WvW

Posted by: Xercisis.9768

Xercisis.9768

Kerri Knight.3168:

Niko.8901

What? After all that heartfelt outpouring about how they’d really found their long-term home on SoS?

I am really honored that you all have followed us, the fanboy factor is awesome. It almost hurts to be killing you now.

Xercisis, Guild Leader of Defiance(RUN)
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Erebus Delirium.4892

Erebus Delirium.4892

They’ll run to whatever server will carry them. This guild was the butt of our jokes for soooo long.

-Tarnished Coast since the beginning

in WvW

Shaojack.3871

So… show us on this doll where Akadios touched you.

Brojack (80 Thief) / Shaojack(80 Warrior) / Shaokuma(80 Guardian) / Shaojax(80 Ranger)

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Kerri Knight.3168

Kerri Knight.3168

Xercisis.9768

I am really honored that you all have followed us, the fanboy factor is awesome. It almost hurts to be killing you now.

Yup, definitely the same people.

Nobody has comedy gold like this.

in WvW

Posted by: Furienify.5738

Furienify.5738

Oh, look.

Another week of WvW
Another matchup that might as well be 1v1

in WvW

Posted by: Bios Element.7548

Bios Element.7548

Another fair and balanced match, brought to you by ANet. Thanks folks.

Two full pop servers vs a medium pop server…makes sense, right?

in WvW

Posted by: Twinbros.5372

Twinbros.5372

Oy this week is gonna suck not gonna play for repair bills that’s for sure. They really need to fix the 1v1v1 system or revert to a 1v1 system. Because I have yet to see a group of 3 realms all stand on…even semi even ground. 1 realm always dominates and that’s no fun for ANYONE. TC just got done with a week of domination and that was painfully dull. Now were in a week of being dominated and again not the least bit fun. Already looking forward to next weeks match.

Tarnished Coast. 80 Elementalist , 80 Ranger, 80 Mesmer, 80 Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: Sharpclaw.7510

Sharpclaw.7510

In one day and tossing in the towel? Twinbros, you’re so surprising. Wait, that’s a lie. I’m still gonna fight. Might not be the prettiest fight but whatever. I got siege and people to shoot so I’m happy.

As for Defiance, they’ve pretty much earned their tag. RUN. To where? If Ruin is the guild people point when it comes to general bad form, Defiance has long since earned the reputation for flocking one a whim.

That’s my first and only comment on that because I don’t want this thread to devolve. We’ve had good threads before. Last week, we stumbled. Let’s not again.

in WvW

Posted by: Bluebizzer.1950

Bluebizzer.1950

Lot of us were doing our best to hold out in SoR BLs, but eventually we got wore down, was fun though.

in WvW

Posted by: sceptus.9415

sceptus.9415

Love killing golems. Nice battle in TC garrison. It goes to show you how broken this game is. Our stacking, and SoR’s exploiting the keep so we couldn’t cap. Culling, pets, and whatever else is wrong with this game. Anyhow, I lost track of how many we killed in our stack, but the guy SoR laughing at us after the battle was classic.

Oh and its funny to see RUN again. Did the SoS folks get sour on you too? I kind of pity you folks on SoR. I think this is their fourth or fifth move. I’ll be cackling in glee every time I see one of your corpses.

Hern | Sceptus | Vulkus | Colbane
[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Urrid.4593

So far things have been less than “matched” this match.

Sorry we are “no fun.” Poor winner.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Xercisis.9768

Xercisis.9768

In one day and tossing in the towel? Twinbros, you’re so surprising. Wait, that’s a lie. I’m still gonna fight. Might not be the prettiest fight but whatever. I got siege and people to shoot so I’m happy.

As for Defiance, they’ve pretty much earned their tag. RUN. To where? If Ruin is the guild people point when it comes to general bad form, Defiance has long since earned the reputation for flocking one a whim.

That’s my first and only comment on that because I don’t want this thread to devolve. We’ve had good threads before. Last week, we stumbled. Let’s not again.

I took over Defiance(RUN) after the move to SoR, I make no bones about our past. I do enjoy the fact that TC is the server that cries every time we fight. I understand you dont want the thread to devolve but you have allready taken it to that level. Throwing insults and then saying lets be civil doesnt fly. Per haps if you had been more civil in the first place we would still be there to help.

BTW no troll, Pink awesome fights so far keep em coming.

Just get in the BL and fight.

Xercisis, Guild Leader of Defiance(RUN)
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Sweetevil.9208

Sweetevil.9208

We did not cheat, learn to play. We kept you from capping while you all bunched up and became AoE supper.

Attachments:

SoR [RUN]

in WvW

sceptus.9415

You mean you can hold the garrison when no one else is visible for over 2 minutes? You didn’t AOE us until your zerg arrived. Let’s say you did it legit – this doesn’t change the fact that
the game is broken in many ways. It doesn’t really matter, we have it this time.

@Sweetevil – it took you 20 minutes before you even scratched us. This was after your golems showed up and were promptly destroyed. Good fight though. Seriously, I don’t blame you folks for the bugs in this game.

I still don’t like RUN. Bunch of chumps if you ask me.

[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

(edited by sceptus.9415)

in WvW

Shaojack.3871

Oh and its funny to see RUN again. Did the SoS folks get sour on you too? I kind of pity you folks on SoR. I think this is their fourth or fifth move. I’ll be cackling in glee every time I see one of your corpses.

Nice to see you guys too =D

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Sweetevil.9208

Sweetevil.9208

Rofl. Your in the wrong tier if you don’t know the ins and out’s of capping a keep.

Good Luck to you Guys!!

P.S if we were such great exploiters we would of beat SoS.

Didn’t see them posting such nonsense

SoR [RUN]

in WvW

sceptus.9415

@Sweetevil – how many times did you transfer to get in this one?

[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Bios Element.7548

Bios Element.7548

For those who are on Eredon Terrace, Let’s rally and join forces to repel the enemy from our lands! I’m offering free mumble space and logistics support for any guild on Eredon Terrace! http://eredoncoalition.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Sunshine.3452

Sunshine.3452

Well aparently SoS did better after you left em.. does anyone else see the connection? xD

Mesmer/Thief – PiNK – Garnished Toast Butterlands
T.O.A.S.T. The Organsiation Against Server Transfers

in WvW

Posted by: rhyein.6172

rhyein.6172

That’s hilarious, the SoS/SoR/CD thread was full of SoS and CD complaining about hacking.

in WvW

Posted by: Nakloryn.6320

Nakloryn.6320

TC was winning the match when we went to SoS. And then we went down 2 tiers to SoR so tell me how is that moving to a winning server?

Brailyn-80 Ranger
Bromyl~80 Engineer
SoR-Defiance [RUN]

in WvW

Shaojack.3871

Don’t argue with people from guilds that transfer to servers that do better than the ones they were from just so they can win xD

Keep telling yourself that =D
When we left TC it was doing much better than SoS, when we left SoS they were higher than SoR.
On a side note, we all liked TC and didn’t wish to leave, there was no vote and we still have some friends there. I don’t remember anyone in the guild having any issues with any guilds there outside of Akadios which is now gone.
Either way, keep the crap outta the forum and bring it to W3.

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Lathalshal.7831

Lathalshal.7831

well well Commander commander Jaden and pink I see we get to kill you agian. Last time you spent three days beating your head against Briar Tower. How long are you going to try this time? Defiance will be on your homeland all week, just look for the [RUN] tag. I look forward to killing our guildies over and over and getting even more badges from it.

Amoral ~ Guardian
Defiance [RUN] ~ Officer
Commander on SoR

in WvW

Shaojack.3871

@Sweetevil – how many times did you transfer to get in this one?

We picked up Sweetevill on SoR. =D

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

sceptus.9415

@sceptus

I actually transferred from Yaks to SoR and joined Run about a week ago.
Love them they are a great bunch of people.
Sorry to disappoint you I don’t server jump to find the win.

I’m not even going to say anything… Anyhow, looks like we DO know how to cap a keep.

[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Bunnehboo.6025

Bunnehboo.6025

i dont get it… if the keep lord is down it only makes sense to AoE in the middle where they will be bunched up in the middle to cap it, rendering or not. If you know where your enemy is going it makes it easier to kill them.

~Caedas~

in WvW

Posted by: Twinbros.5372

Twinbros.5372

I will say Arenanet has the worst response time of all the mmo’s I’ve played. You would think they would have address the imbalance issues with WvW weeks ago. Turn off free server transfers, swap the orb buff for the unmanned buff. These things might not completely balance out the matches, but it certainly would help. Especially with guilds like Run who just jump to the server of the week.

Tarnished Coast. 80 Elementalist , 80 Ranger, 80 Mesmer, 80 Guardian