10/26 - Sanctum of Rall / Tarnished Coast / Eredon Terrace

in WvW

Posted by: Sweetevil.9208

Sweetevil.9208

In response to us exploiting

This is us wiping trying to save our keep.

Except maybe some folks that couldn’t be seen and they couldn’t cap

Attachments:

SoR [RUN]

in WvW

Sweetevil.9208

This is TC stacking in the middle of the lords keep as SoR runs in and hits the roof above the Lord to AoE these TC people bunched up perfectly in the Lord’s room.

They did not move from their post as there were being AoE’d down.

Attachments:

SoR [RUN]

in WvW

Sweetevil.9208

Lich Form was epic fun here. Ty TC for letting me finally put it to good use. <3

AoE the enemy as they stand there like a deer in headlights.

TC “Why aren’t we capping?”
TC"Why are we dying?" “Where are they”
o0o0o00o shiny object.

Attachments:

SoR [RUN]

in WvW

Posted by: Winterwolf.3782

Winterwolf.3782

Are people really still flogging this RUN beef? Akadios, who was the source of whatever grief there was, is gone. RUN has been putting in the work over at SoR for weeks now. Some poorly informed people wander over to the forum and start kicking up kitten over a dead beef that probably wasn’t theirs to begin with. Get over it already, forum scapegoating is classless, to say the least.

Tarnished Coast Rough Riders

in WvW

Posted by: sceptus.9415

sceptus.9415

This is TC stacking in the middle of the lords keep as SoR runs in and hits the roof above the Lord to AoE these TC people bunched up perfectly in the Lord’s room.

They did not move from their post as there were being AoE’d down.

Whats your point? Stacking cleared several waves of defenders… For 20 minutes. Perhaps you should tell us about those people “not in view.”

Anyhow, it doesn’t really matter now does it? Maybe you should take your own advice? ;/

Hern | Sceptus | Vulkus | Colbane
[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: TwinkOwnsFace.7968

TwinkOwnsFace.7968

Lich Form was epic fun here. Ty TC for letting me finally put it to good use. <3

AoE the enemy as they stand there like a deer in headlights.

TC “Why aren’t we capping?”
TC"Why are we dying?" “Where are they”
o0o0o00o shiny object.

I don’t understand why they let us AOE them down for 10 minutes straight.

But now we know AOE heals/frantically spamming “F” to rez a downed player can last as long as that.

Thanks for the badges, [PiNK]!!

-Hardcore Twink

in WvW

Posted by: kingxcon.5607

kingxcon.5607

Here, Before i sleep. 3AM Score.

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall | Warrior | [WF]-Leader | Part-time (Commander)
The real leader has no need to lead—
he is content to point the way. INFRONT OF THE BATTLEFIELD!!! -Kingxcon

in WvW

Posted by: Kreaven.3172

Kreaven.3172

At the risk of sounding…. well old. All this jibber jabbering does nothing. At the end of the day we are out numbered. Outplayed?? Hell maybe. During off peak both are certain to happen. But during prime time we will do what we always do and hold our own. We did this against CD and Blackgate and suspect we will do that same to SoR. I do have to apologize to your late nighters SoR. With a losing score we have next to 0 late night crew so you guys are going to have some REALLY boring off peak times.

Commander Ravana Mace[CERN] – 80 Ranger
~Tarnished Coast since the beginning

in WvW

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

So much for keeping things polite and classy. I am not sure why people are so mad about video games but it sure makes things less interesting to read.

/shrug

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

in WvW

Sweetevil.9208

@ Furienify

Yup!! You would be correct! I decided to find my inner child! Doesn’t change the fact that TC’s exploiting theory is false.

Good Luck everybody!!
Back To WvW

SoR [RUN]

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Lol this thread isn’t even going to make it to page 3 without getting locked.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Mara.5372

Mara.5372

Not looking like much fun.. Hope that changes.

Leader Mara [EPIC]| Sanctum of Rall Commander

in WvW

sceptus.9415

I digress, let’s move on.

[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

sceptus.9415

Oh crap. Is this the same Mara everybody is cheering on in the commander thread? gulp Well we are sorry we aren’t much of a challenge for you folks, but don’t worry, we will at least SHOW UP.

[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Urrid.4593

Maybe if your entire guild logged off for the week, then things would look more fun?

Things like this will happen until Anet steps in and gives WvW some much needed attention. It will happen over and over and over. It will not “settle.”

WvW is in bad shape. See you tomorrow.

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

haha Peetee I have to agree..it’ll be locked before page 3…locked again, because people crying and bantering each other, rather then doing something productive and taking a video or just reporting to Anet so Anet can investigate.

Common sense isn’t so common.

As for the match. ET I don’t know where you all are, but come play, get off the PvE maps.

TC, <3 y’all. You’re fighting over and over, win or lose, and are sitll fighting back. I hope this continues and TC doesn’t give up. It’d make a super boring match. (Loved the stand off on SoR BL for like what 3-4 hours between northern and southern parts of the map.)

Also, hats off to whoever was part of the 3-5man thief group from TC snipping dolyaks. :P

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

(edited by Mishi.7058)

in WvW

sceptus.9415

haha Peetee I have to agree..it’ll be locked before page 3…locked again, because people crying and bantering each other, rather then doing something productive and taking a video or just reporting to Anet so Anet can investigate.

As for the match. ET I don’t know where you all are, but come play, get off the PvE maps.

TC, <3 y’all. You’re fighting over and over, win or lose, and are sitll fighting back. I hope this continues and TC doesn’t give up. It’d make a super boring match. (Loved the stand off on SoR BL for like what 3-4 hours between northern and southern parts of the map.)

1 tip, if you want to take it or not, running in large groups is good, however if you dont have good communication or fast reactions, it can also be a downfall.

Also, hats off to whoever was part of the 3-5man thief group from TC snipping dolyaks. :P

Cheers to you too. Thanks for the competitive but honorable spirit.

[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Twinbros.5372

Twinbros.5372

1 tip, if you want to take it or not, running in large groups is good, however if you dont have good communication or fast reactions, it can also be a downfall.

You realize the only reason shes being “honorable” is because she doesn’t want to be bored. She really doesn’t mean any bit of what she said about TC shes just saying it hoping TC will keep playing WvW so she has something to kill. If TC and ET checked out it would be one hell of a boring week for SoR.

Just saying.

Tarnished Coast. 80 Elementalist , 80 Ranger, 80 Mesmer, 80 Guardian

in WvW

Mara.5372

Oh crap. Is this the same Mara everybody is cheering on in the commander thread? gulp Well we are sorry we aren’t much of a challenge for you folks, but don’t worry, we will at least SHOW UP.

Lol..I suppose.

Well, thanks for not throwing in the towel but I really wish people would just get out there regardless of the situation and try. The past two weeks have been SoR v ( Insert server that tries here.) and then the oddball 3rd server that gives up and who generally just equates to a minor annoyance. People really forget how dynamic things can become when a server is being pressured by 2 others.

If anything, TC and ET should work together to attempt to take SoR down. It’d be fun for everyone. Isn’t that what WvW is about? A challenge? I don’t know. I’ve been wrong many times before.

in WvW

Posted by: Sunshine.3452

Sunshine.3452

And working together with those 5 people would change what exactly? :P

we’ve been stuck in onesided matches with people giving up on one side for almost 5 weeks now.

Honestly I personally don’t care if people beat me, or if I beat people, right now I’m sitting on a postive repair bill, and have more kills than deaths, and i am pretty sure that’s the same for the team I’ve been running with since the match started.

Mesmer/Thief – PiNK – Garnished Toast Butterlands
T.O.A.S.T. The Organsiation Against Server Transfers

in WvW

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

Had some fun fights tonight against TC. There was a battlefront stretching from Danelon to Quentin to Durios to Umberglade for probably a good hour. Multiple fights along that line and continuous back and forth during that time period. Even after we took your keep in EB, you guys took it back as well as 5-6 towers and supply camps. Instead of folding as most would, you guys hit right back.

Much respect for your attitude.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

in WvW

Posted by: Cloud.7613

Cloud.7613

When RUN loses again with SoR they’ll end up on BG anyway, move along.

in WvW

Mara.5372

Well, we lost to SoS last week, and they’re still here along with all the other guilds who recently transferred on to SoR.. and they work with the other guilds on SoR..Who cares where they came from? Can we make this thread about the match up now?

in WvW

sceptus.9415

Well, we lost to SoS last week, and they’re still here along with all the other guilds who recently transferred on to SoR.. and they work with the other guilds on SoR..Who cares where they came from? Can we make this thread about the match up now?

Not much of a match up, Mara. We will keep fighting, you can count on that, but this whole system is broken.

[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Mara.5372

Not much of a match up, Mara. We will keep fighting, you can count on that, but this whole system is broken.

Just stay motivated, I’m sure if anything we can all learn new stuff out of this match up as we have been each time we fight new servers. We learned so much from SoS last week.

(edited by Mara.5372)

in WvW

Posted by: Cloud.7613

Cloud.7613

eyeroll

Would be cool if TC could refrain from posting garbage like this. It’s embarrassing.

Sorry, but you’re embarrassing also. Lets be embarrassing together I suppose <3

in WvW

Posted by: Mablung.3519

Mablung.3519

I am not going to lie. Tonight we were outplayed by Anet. I know many of the WvW guilds for TC had players experiencing the dreaded disconnect issue after the update and that was more discouraging than the score, causing quite a few to say kitten it and log.

Day 1 goes to SoR.

We will be bringing it the rest of the week and I look forward to more intense fighting.

Mablung- Co-Guild leader of Mortis Umbra [MU]

in WvW

sceptus.9415

Just stay motivated, I’m sure if anything we can all learn new stuff out of this match up as we have been each time we fight new servers. We learned so much from SoS last week.

If there is anything TC won’t do is give up. If it seems that way because of the score, then it is only the result of a completely broken tier system. We are all here with bells on.

[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Mara.5372

I am not going to lie. Tonight we were outplayed by Anet. I know many of the WvW guilds for TC had players experiencing the dreaded disconnect issue after the update and that was more discouraging than the score, causing quite a few to say kitten it and log.

Day 1 goes to SoR.

We will be bringing it the rest of the week and I look forward to more intense fighting.

That’s what I’m talking about. It’s only the first day. I’ve watched servers make crazy comebacks. Some as much as 50K in one day.

in WvW

Posted by: Discord.1543

Discord.1543

I don’t think TC is out played at all, any match ups I saw vs SoR that were remotely even on numbers, SoR didn’t do anything particularly impressive, or TC for that matter.

I see a lot of the lame behavior from SoR that I saw with BG a couple weeks ago… exploiting terrible LOD code on thieves to prevent 30+ from capping … also seeing a poor player -RUN- away from an even fight, abandoning who he’s with to get wrecked, only to come back with a 5:1 odds advantage, not actually get any hits in, but dance over the corpses of people his friends killed off.

the real flaw here is free transfers and/or a totally useless auto-balance system. 2 weeks ago BG utterly dominated, the last round TC did, this round looks like SoR (so far). when there isn’t balance, it’s actually really boring, no matter who’s “winning”

in WvW

Twinbros.5372

If there is anything TC won’t do is give up. If it seems that way because of the score, then it is only the result of a completely broken tier system. We are all here with bells on.

Does not speak for all of TC , I know I’m not alone in saying some of us will be avoiding WvW until next weeks match up. Beating your head against a wall isn’t fun for some of us. Not all of us enjoy paying repair bills and having nothing to show for it lol.

(edited by Twinbros.5372)

in WvW

Posted by: Sharpclaw.7510

Sharpclaw.7510

I understand you dont want the thread to devolve but you have allready taken it to that level. Throwing insults and then saying lets be civil doesnt fly. Per haps if you had been more civil in the first place we would still be there to help.

BTW no troll, Pink awesome fights so far keep em coming.

Just get in the BL and fight.

There is something of a split claim of leadership then. Because another very cordial individual spoke to me about your guild, how he wanted to clear up misconception and speak with me and some other people, etc. And best of all, he was pretty darn nice about it.

So, forgive me if I would rather take his reasoned discussion over your, I will say, wounded ego. The only thing I’ve said is that the guild has gain a reputation (largely due, I think to your previous guild leader more than anything else; most of the folks in your guild are nice enough) and that there is a trend towards migration.

Nothing more, nothing less. We can talk about that, if you want but you’re going to have to meet me halfway here if we do. The bottom line is that there’s been a lot of jumping. And to my understanding through conversation with other members of your guild not only was the TC bridge burned but there was some issues with SoS as well.

If I have been misinformed, let me know. If not, then there’s not really much more to say, is there? Besides good luck.

in WvW

Winterwolf.3782

Mara, Tarnished Coast doesn’t need encouragement, to be honest. We may be lacking in certain areas, but our WvW team doesn’t quit, ever. People say we have “heart” and such, but honestly I think most of us just like to kill kitten; and the more outnumbered we are, the more kitten there is to kill. A lot of us stopped WvWing altogether last week because there was precious little left to kill after the first few days. So yeah…

in WvW

Posted by: grumbles.5412

grumbles.5412

I’ve noticed a trend in Scoring and map dominations Which is

Green – Blue – Red
Green is usually on top with near or overwhelming control
Blue is struggling to maintain and hold what they have while giving pushes
Red is utterly destroyed with nearly nothing anywhere.

“Otherwise, your MMO becomes all about grinding to get the best gear. We don’t make grindy games.”
-Mike Obrien, President of Arenanet

in WvW

sceptus.9415

Twinbros is not even close to the attitude most of us have. I’m sure every server has people that give up. He’s one of ours. On average though, we just don’t give up.

[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

(edited by sceptus.9415)

in WvW

Posted by: Scorpio Shirica.1286

Scorpio Shirica.1286

Can someone ban Twinbros’ fairweather morale breaking attitude from this thread? We TC’ers like to FITE. Even when our TC BL was completely wiped out, there was an hour+ queue. We may be outmatched against guys who bring 40+ guilds to our 10+ guilds. But our small guilds and militia have a lot of fight in them left.

in WvW

Winterwolf.3782

I’ve noticed a trend in Scoring and map dominations Which is

Green – Blue – Red
Green is usually on top with near or overwhelming control
Blue is struggling to maintain and hold what they have while giving pushes
Red is utterly destroyed with nearly nothing anywhere.

This is not an actual thing.

in WvW

sceptus.9415

And if my earlier posts came off the wrong way, it was mostly whining about the state of the game – which is fubar. I don’t hold it against your server at all. So apologies to the rest of SoR.

Finally, I can also move past the RUN thing considering the person who caused all the hassle on our server before he split to SoS isn’t even there anymore and I actually liked quite a few of the others. Still, we have fought you guys like four times now on other servers. I’m not thinking others from TC will be as forgiving as Sharpclaw (whom I have a healthy respect for) and I.

See you on the battlefield tomorrow. I’m toast, and must sleep.

[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Lathalshal.7831

Lathalshal.7831

Tarnished Coast, love the never die attitude. Props on keeping it coming all night on Toast BL. Looking forward to a week of fights. Commander CJ and Pink keep bringing the heat, Defiance will be on Blue BL all week. Look for our tags, we will be looking for yours. It actually makes the fight more enjoyable knowing your opponents a bit.

Amoral ~ Guardian
Defiance [RUN] ~ Officer
Commander on SoR

in WvW

Posted by: xytale.2146

xytale.2146

Personally, I didn’t see anything from SoR other than better gameplay and tactical execution. Their keep assaults were as good or better than ours are even when we are at our best. Timing of Eles and Mes was amazing. The fact that ET is just not even showing up isn’t helping of course, since we have no ally to help us force them to fight on two fronts.

I did get into a couple of good fights here and there where we were holding our own pretty well out in the open, but generally speaking their execution is far better than ours. That’s all there is to it.

But the whole thing is becoming rather stupid, isn’t it? One week we crush tier 4, the next week week we get crushed in tier 3. Back to tier 4 where we crush everyone again. Repeat ad nauseam. Week after week it’s a blowout one way or the other. Changes do need to be made to give the losing teams a boost so there is some fun to the process, because no matter which side you’re on these blowouts are getting boring.

in WvW

Posted by: Bunnehboo.6025

Bunnehboo.6025

Why is there so much drama over one guild that chooses to move from one server to another. just worry about your own server it will honestly not change anything bickering about it because ANet still hasnt set it to paid transfers. till then isnt this server hoping topic kinda null and void?

When it gets changed it may still happen either way, just not as often and as great of an impact, but its not worth the 5 page spam this threads going to be if we just talk about that.

“Lets talk about this weeks match here! As always, lets keep it classy and polite!”

~Caedas~

in WvW

Posted by: Scorpio Shirica.1286

Scorpio Shirica.1286

Oh hey, there is an ignore feature on the forums. That is awesome. And Xytale, I do agree, I wish there wasn’t a revolving door of blowouts. Close fights are always more desirable.

Hopefully we can learn from this experience and our next trip to tier 3 won’t have us so disorganized.

in WvW

Urrid.4593

I am not so sure “Tier 3” means much at this point. It only seems like the top two tiers mean something, and that only lasts until people get sick of waiting in lines and hop to other servers to start the whole process again.

in WvW

Twinbros.5372

I am not so sure “Tier 3” means much at this point. It only seems like the top two tiers mean something, and that only lasts until people get sick of waiting in lines and hop to other servers to start the whole process again.

This. And even in those top two tiers you really have to look at who’s been there for more then 3 weeks. There were a few (and so long as free transfers stay in place will be more) realms that rise and fall with the influx of PVP transfers.

in WvW

Winterwolf.3782

^ Believe it or not, the server transfers are actually working us towards a more competitive league. Two months ago there were only three truly competitive servers. Today we can say with confidence that there are six, while a seventh and eighth are slowly emerging. It may seem that everyone is stacking onto the same one or two servers, but this actually isn’t the case. With each week, the top-tier population is becoming more and more dispersed throughout the ranks.

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

You realize the only reason shes being “honorable” is because she doesn’t want to be bored. She really doesn’t mean any bit of what she said about TC shes just saying it hoping TC will keep playing WvW so she has something to kill. If TC and ET checked out it would be one hell of a boring week for SoR.

Just saying.

You should learn about someone before you speak.
I never said any of it because I don’t want to be bored.
Heck there’s a Halloween event I can do to avoid being bored. Also I go back into work Saturday night, and there’s a hurricane headed towards where I live.

Maybe I said it because TC is putting up a fight, and not giving up like so many servers do? Maybe I find that that’s a good quality for a server to have? Maybe you’re just jealous I do compliment the enemy?

I respect those who earn it. So far TC server is earning my respect.
I’ve never fought against them prior to this match, and I am finding it fun. I also see so far they haven’t given up, which is an attitude more servers need to have. (It’s also the same attitude SoR has, never give up, win or lose.)

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

in WvW

Winterwolf.3782

Mishi, a lot of us TC know SoR’s story and are genuinely enamored with your server. Twinbros doesn’t speak for us; we respect you guys and are doing our best to step up to your level of play.

in WvW

Posted by: martillos.3790

martillos.3790

tc had round the clock coverage against fort asp last week why dont you just bring those numbers to this matchup oh wait half of you porobably already transfered to sor lolzz

in WvW

Posted by: Felidire.2861

Felidire.2861

I don’t recall ever having played against SoR… I think we played against ET once before though, a little over a month ago? They seemed like a reasonable server at the time. I guess i’ll have to dick around with a few SoR guys on the field and see what they’re like. Set random tripwires, watch people faceplant; hide behind trees, shoot people in the kitten and then run away — this week should be funny.

I’d much rather own nothing and have droves of hostiles running around to practice against, as opposed to owning everything and having nothing to do but gather materi-lol, a green thief just nuked me down to 3k health while I was typing; I tabbed back into the game, dropped him on his kitten and then just walked off without even bothering to stomp him. XD

Anyway, yeah – the match looks all but decided, but I think i’ll have fun this week.

(edited by Felidire.2861)

in WvW

Posted by: Vagrant.1094

Vagrant.1094

lol, a green thief just nuked me down to 3k health while I was typing; I tabbed back into the game, dropped him on his kitten and then just walked off without even bothering to stomp him. XD

Felidire, you are my heroine! ^^

It’s moments like these that make WvW fun no matter the score.

~Nyari Cil, Queen

(edited by Vagrant.1094)