11/2/2012: Devona\Kaineng\Ferguson's Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Siege.4280

Siege.4280

Kain you guys put up a good fight tonight. But you did last week right after reset. It wasnt really till later in the week we passed you guys. So this fight anit over yet. DR will be pushing you guys every chance we get, you can belive that.

And I have noticed allot of Thief’s from freg and kain. A ton of Kaineng have seemed to reroll to a Thief. Also wont name any guilds or server. But i have noticed member reping guilds from other server running with my members.

Lead Officer Pieg [RED]
Commander Pieg [RED]
Loyal Devona’s Rest Member

in WvW

Posted by: Wolfend.5287

Wolfend.5287

@ warrior question, yes 12k kill shot not uncommon on a fully buffed warrior, against full debuffed opponent when critical hit. Easy to find answer on Utube and forums, bad form whining about the butt hurt you received last night against a well organized Kain-Train, it was a bad night for DR: trust me, no one was exploiting, you were simply outmaneuvered and unorganized, of which kain was not.

… and for much of night we did have good wvw buffs active.

(edited by Wolfend.5287)

in WvW

Posted by: Bones.5762

Bones.5762

it still doesn’t explain the instant revives that ktith was talking about, but do you think it was the warrior banner elite? cause its a good chance the warrior dropped his elite banner to instant revive people that were downed, or stealth thief revive?

Will you help me move?

in WvW

Bones.5762

maybe even elementalist revive abillity, not sure what it’s called though

Will you help me move?

in WvW

Wolfend.5287

Yeah, eli [vapor] and war [vengeance] both have an inta-rezz, mine is usually available [due to timing] at near zero hp. And i pop up start running for a safe place to ‘expire’.

(edited by Wolfend.5287)

in WvW

Bones.5762

I mean Ktith i know your a decent guy from reading forum posts so i see you would have no reason to lie, so i’m going to assume what you saw could’ve been hack, but i’m also going to say alot of the examples could be replicated using the warrior skills, like the downed state banner skill, I’m sure the kill shot skill was probably just from a glass cannon warrior, with full buffs and alot of stacks of might, n crit you doing 12kdmg. It’s something i don’t know too much about yet, so you would have to research into the warrior thread to see if any1 can reproduce this result. And truly sorry for the actions of those who did hack if there were any. Lets keep it clean guys.

Will you help me move?

in WvW

Bones.5762

@ oohgasm
It’s funny because there was a group of baltimore style guys (around 2-4) who were going around killing our dolyaks and supply camps, and when i ran across them, they killed me within 10seconds, probably like 5. I was not mad, i knew i’d be dead, considering glass cannon thieves already hit hard enough, not to mention the fact that there was 2 of them. Props to those 2 baltimore style players in Kaineg BL.

Will you help me move?

in WvW

Posted by: Mash Hog.5672

Mash Hog.5672

I’ll give it the benefit of the doubt, I’m pretty sure if there is an exploit, we’ll be seeing more of it soon.
Anyways good join in WvW earlier Kaineng. That zerg you snuck to the back of DR Hills destroyed us.
We were too busy fighting the north end to figure out that there were people on the south. By the time we figure out you guys were at the inner walls, it was way too late.

The iSpy zergs make me shake in my seat.

Gasmic > Mic Gazzy
Leader of [GASM] #ELEtism
(Retired) Commander [2500+ tPvP Matches Won]

in WvW

Posted by: Cimmric.7623

Cimmric.7623

Speaking of an insta-rez, I noticed on my Necro that the “life” signet seemed to actually work as intended. I mean, before, I would only be able to AOE an area of “down stated” allies to be able to rez them back on thier feet. Yesterday while using this ability on a group of 2 or 3 “dead” allies, and after the 3 second cast time all 3 were rezzed and back fighting.

Kaineng for the win…
Proud member of CNB

in WvW

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Guardians can also rez people with Signet of Mercy.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in WvW

Posted by: Ender.3508

Ender.3508

Taking note of something amiss =/= QQ. I’m by no means a PvP god, but I have my fair share of hours logged and I’ve never once been critted for 12k, ever. Not even by the ever so popular glass cannon backstab build. Bear in mind, this was one ability for me, not a string of 1k-2k hits. 1 shot in the damage log and I didn’t pay any mind until ktith made me think of it more closely. It seemed odd, but I accepted that it was probably my lack of knowledge of class mechanics.

Kretna 80 Elementalist
ex – The Midnight Syndicate [Dark]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: arKRazor.8654

arKRazor.8654

The 1v1 I don’t know about, but in small scale combat you could have been seeing a beserker spec engineer or three working together on voice. Grenade barrage can get very nasty and one pulse from several tossed elixir R’s can AoE insta rez from downed.

Halfpint Sapper – Poorly-traited Asuran Engineer/CatHound/Part-time Warbanner

Devona’s Rest [OHai][GloB]

in WvW

Posted by: NealCaffrey.6450

NealCaffrey.6450

Man some of you mesmers from [Tote] just make me want to ball up and cry since you’re pumping out clones and damage so quickly while I can’t find you and you still manage to get away! This was about 30m ago on Dev’s BL at Hero’s Lodge.

There’s about 3 mesmers I’ve run into that make me want to cry and just give up chasing clones and you’re one of them. Another one was from [Envy] a week or two ago when I was on my thief at around 3am. I just had to leave the 2nd fight out of frustration and all my stuff was on cooldown.

Commander Rañger Dañger
Leader of Cryptic Gaze[iSpy]
Evermoor Alliance (iSpy, JAWA, WAR) – Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: thenoobler.7540

thenoobler.7540

Ya Neal, that [Envy] mesmer is just one skilled dude, ive foguht him with 2 guys beside me adn he downed both of them, i said screw this and got out of dodge… saw hima few more times… he couldn’t kill me, and neither could i even come cloe to killing him… but man did he mangle and take down everyone else beside me in every encounter lol

Oh and the whole “wait till during the week that’s when we are gunna catch up” excuse isnt gunna fly this week my DR pals.

You had it easy last 2 weeks. War and iSPY took the first week off entirely, as did SoS. Last week half of us were back, but not SoS at all. Now all of War and iSPY are back, and so is SoS.

Look forward to tongiht’s fighting. Im sure primetime will as suually be a slugfest all 3 ways.

Xiir – lvl80 Guardian – Dragonbrand Server
Guild Leader – Warsworn [WAR] – www.warsworngaming.com

in WvW

Posted by: ktith.6197

ktith.6197

I’ve got most of the toons with the different types of rezzes available, and this isn’t what was going on. Anyways though, we’ll figure it out if it keeps going on and get those screenies necessary to “prove” it. Thieves never one shot me and most of the time it takes more than one to take me down. We’ll all be on our toes and examining our combat logs more closely. I’d expect that kind of damage from thieves and “glass cannons” that are natural 80’s. But, seeing those kind of damages from players that are upscaled doesn’t quite seem right. I know from personal stance when I snipe on my longbow rapid fire, I can knock down a player half health with a vuln debuff which I guess would be around the 12k’ish mark with the overall damage done.

DR was very unorganized last night and there was a lot more bickering between commanders. We’ve gotten a buttload of new names showing up with commander. Plus we have several that feel that using racial slurs over team chat is appropriate. I’m not a minority, but I still don’t like seeing it because that just ain’t cool. I too have noticed some people doing the “spy game” with being in guilds from one server and being on another server…but I expect that for WvW anyways. And I know some people from DR did this last week, but what can we do about that?

Didn’t mean to offend anyone with the statement, just was an observation. Maybe sometime in the future some of the “big names” can get together in some kind of summit to talk about things so that we don’t have to bring it to the forums and such or even just to say “hey that was epic”.

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

(edited by ktith.6197)

in WvW

Posted by: Dan.8291

Dan.8291

@thenoobler yeah that mes is balidore I run with him on my envy born theft all the time it’s a nasty duo for u kain and dr guys

Redriv – lvl 80 Norn Thf [ENVY]
Dredriv – lvl 80 Sylvarri Ele [ENVY]

in WvW

Posted by: YumeBaka.3428

YumeBaka.3428

@thenoobler well RUNN was working hard while you guys played PvE glad to have you back though. our little group isn’t enough to to hold a map. but we do fairly well with what we do.

Watermoon – level 80 Mesmer- [NoQQ]

in WvW

Posted by: Shananigans.8412

Shananigans.8412

Good Primetime fights all, gj to evryone on Kaineg for showing that we can controll the map during prime time, and DR’s BL no less!

Shananigans- Team Absolute Legends
[Ark]-Ele

in WvW

Posted by: spif.7580

spif.7580

Playing dredge/hylek – rogues/golanta tag with a few buds was too much fun today.

—- Kaineng : Nuke → Saarc ---

in WvW

thenoobler.7540

Well another wonderful night of WvW during primetime.

Kaineng held the lead msot of the night by quite a bit… 300+ a tick, in a tough 3 way battle between all 3 servers.

We did survive the PRO onslauhgt in Kaineng BL when you guys took Hills and Bay Keeps from us by force, good job on that one, but we held at garrisson and pushed you off.

Why come to Kaineng BL, when your own BL is getting slapped by iSPY? great job to iSPY on slapping DR kids silly in thier own borderlands. Glad to have had Warsworn jump over with our 4 golems for a quick DR Garrisson take, from what i hear you guys were farming badges from all the siege we layed down after we took it.

iSPY = iWIN !!

Props to [QQ] and [Bsty] you guys ran some tight small groups in Kaineng BL giving us heck tryng to defend our stuff, ganking our stragglers and causeing a ruckus.

Props to [RED], [Fist], [Gasm] for your groups out there as well, you guys never gave up time and again.

[PRO] I wanan give you guys props, always out and never giving up. Question tho, why come to Kaineng BL when your own is being slapped silly? Its funny when Warsworn jumped over to DR BL after we hd our own locked down and empty of invaders for over an hour, we came back to Kaineng BL and there is [PRO] jumping our Bay Keep… when we had left the map and it was undefended, or at the very most defended by randoms and pugs. Why would you guys trade a fully reinforced Garrisson for some crap Bay Keep wasnt even upgraded?

You guys love PvDoor or something?

Last week we hd to explain to you how “Siege 101” works regarding the difference between flashy swords and crossed swords, and how to avoid one or the other.

This week I think you need a lesson on what objectives are more important than others.

Anyways, its late about 12:30am saturday night… i got wife aggro… time to get off GW2.

Look forward to tomorrow nd the rest of the week, been a blast guys!!

in WvW

Posted by: Sirenic.4275

Sirenic.4275

@thenoobler – hey man don’t be a dink. I haven’t been on since Friday night. There’s no commanders in PRO to be commanding and rallying everyone. There may have been a few PRO there but not much. Ill be on all week though, so look for us then. I’m never on during weekends

-Phizyn [80 Sylvari Guardian]
Leader of Protocol [PRO]

in WvW

Sirenic.4275

Meh. Gf aggro :p. Only time I can spend time with her is on weekends.

I may be on tomorrow afternoon and ill rally everyone to kains. If you see us at kains be sure to be there cause that’s me

There may have been a commander commanding PRO, phantom dancer or taintedmagic or blaster but it wasn’t me hahaha.

Leader of Protocol [PRO]

(edited by Sirenic.4275)

in WvW

thenoobler.7540

Meh. Gf aggro :p. Only time I can spend time with her is on weekends.

I may be on tomorrow afternoon and ill rally everyone to kains. If you see us at kains be sure to be there cause that’s me

Real Life trumps Game Life mate, no doubt. Enjoy your weekend dude, seeya out there during the week heheh

in WvW

Sirenic.4275

Haha you too. Good job everyone.

Can anyone give me a score update?

Leader of Protocol [PRO]

in WvW

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Update.

15charslulz

Attachments:

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in WvW

NealCaffrey.6450

@thenoobler – hey man don’t be a dink. I haven’t been on since Friday night. There’s no commanders in PRO to be commanding and rallying everyone. There may have been a few PRO there but not much. Ill be on all week though, so look for us then. I’m never on during weekends

Oh? No commanders in PRO? I’ve seen AT LEAST 3 different PRO commanders wearing the tag in DR BL throughout the day while we were killing them. It must be tough on you having no commanders to rely on to rally up people when you have so many of them and such a large guild. I guess what you’re trying to say is it doesn’t count if you’re not out there, even if 40+ members of your guild are out there on the same map with a commander.

I’m so glad you guys worked out our basic Kaineng strategy last matchup and relayed it to all your commanders throughout the guild. That really seems to be helping you this weekend… oh wait. Now let me try and break down PRO’s basic strategy for everyone in easy to read steps.

1. Grab as many people as you can and zerg the map.
2. If you wipe while in even numbered fights or even OUTNUMBERING your opponents, press M to look at the map.
3. Look for another map that is undefended, move there and avoid all conflict on the current map because we wouldn’t want to fight those Kaineng guys.
4. Get wiped on new map because reinforcements showed up.
5. Go back to previous map and start at step #1 again.

Man it must be irritating transferring to the lowest tier match up as a large guild and not being able to dominate once the initial shock of your numbers and Halloween event is over.

iSpy has been setting up shop in DR BL, we’ll see if you guys continue to run away to a different map after failing to take your own garrison that has paper gates/walls while outnumbering us 2:1 for hours on end.

I’m really enjoying this matchup so far because you guys are helping us evolve on our tactics. We’ll do something awesome, then you guys will end up copying it because it’s a pretty awesome idea. Then we have to think up of counters to whatever we just showed you. I’m interested how far we can go with this way of learning WvW tactics, as it’s good practice for the next tier whenever we get there.

Attachments:

Commander Rañger Dañger

in WvW

NealCaffrey.6450

Oh and this. Without Player vs Door, there were people still on the map running around when this was taken. Finally got our 2nd waypoint up in DR’s BL as well. Good night and see you tomorrow, on whichever map you decide to run away to.

Attachments:

Commander Rañger Dañger

in WvW

Posted by: Chaster Sharpshooter.3640

Chaster Sharpshooter.3640

Here, new tactic of the day.

Take down not just one, but two walls

Heeeellllllloooooo Stormmist =3

Attachments:

“To learn is what I need, to teach those who needs to learn is my duty …”
Chaster the Scarred – Leader of [SoS] Guilds
Server: Kaineng | Recruitment Status: Open

in WvW

Posted by: Mash Hog.5672

Mash Hog.5672

@NealCaffrey,
I do suggest you stop speaking in such a condescending manner.
It makes your guild look bad.

Gasmic > Mic Gazzy
Leader of [GASM] #ELEtism
(Retired) Commander [2500+ tPvP Matches Won]

in WvW

Posted by: Sajec.5302

Sajec.5302

@ iSpy guild

I just had to laugh at one of your members using the exploit to get an easy kill. Was funny.

Attachments:

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

ktith.6197

What I don’t get is….Kain, you all are ahead and winning, why now relate to using the alt f4 tactic to bail from a spiking….

Another iSPY doing this just moments ago outside Devona BL Bluewater camp. I just don’t get it…

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Chaster Sharpshooter.3640

Chaster Sharpshooter.3640

right ... look at screen shot 1

I’m outside of my keep, I have invincibility buff on me. (Screen shot 2)

Hey look, I’m abusing an exploit.

seriously, what’s wrong with you guys?

So why does this ... (screen shot 4)

count as an exploit? (screen shot 3)

Attachments:

“To learn is what I need, to teach those who needs to learn is my duty …”
Chaster the Scarred – Leader of [SoS] Guilds
Server: Kaineng | Recruitment Status: Open

in WvW

Wolfend.5287

right …

count as an exploit? (screen shot 3)

The proverbial: ‘Learn to Play’ comes to mind. [You become a ‘legendary defender’ if your opponent is too simple too grasp the fundamentals of the protected areas. Very similar to standing on the cliff below their own safezone … the only tactic left to dr when we come a knockin.]

Question? Is Alt+F4 an exploit? Similar to DR logging when being chased down? Or jumping to death? <<<== [all too common] I’ve personally never used either, but have seen/heard both. Both deny the likely victor a potential token, both seem rather cheezy. Exploit or cheeze?

(edited by Wolfend.5287)

in WvW

ktith.6197

Anet has confirmed that using the invul buff near the camps is “not being used as intended”…as it isn’t in the confines of “your” area of safety. And if I remember correctly they did attempt to move those boundaries back to prevent that from going on, but it seems there’s still some areas that are prone to abuse by certain players.

Still it goes on to question, why does the “winner” have to stoop so low?….you’re winning…

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Sirenic.4275

Wow you kaineng guys sure talk a lot of crap when you got the lead.

Especially you NealCaffrey-6450

Ill be back during the week once I get some good screenies of wiping you out iSpy, but for now, continue talking that crap while you still got the lead… You won’t have it for long.

Cya in either Kain BL or DR BL during the afternoon Monday through Friday.

Leader of Protocol [PRO]

in WvW

Wolfend.5287

@ ktith, My guess, ‘bad habits die hard’. Winning is really a relative place, most temporary in wvw. Perhaps many on kain don’t see it as winning until match is over. But should the losing team be allowed a pass on these cheezy tactics? Any less than a winning team?

in WvW

ktith.6197

@Wolfend

Winning or Losing, it doesn’t matter. Employing ‘tactics’ that create a ‘not as intended’ use, is still an abuse. While there are many that would not do such things, there are many others that would. Or to put it blatently…it only takes a few idiots to mess it up for everyone else. We’ll all be ‘punished’ by the few….take the removal of the orbs as a perfect example.

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: SolarWind.5693

SolarWind.5693

Dear Kaineng,

You have more players than Devona’s Rest. When a party of 10 of us kills 20 of you but another 30 are behind that 20 and kills the 10 of us, why do you beat your chests and declare how great you are? When your capping zerg of 30+ comes to cap an extremely outmanned server at 7 to 8 AM EST, why do you think you’re the greatest since sliced bread? We have stopped that zerg cold before and with maybe 8 to 10 of us but it was not easy to do.

We have had some epic fights. These are not epic. You win at those times because you have more cannon fodder than we do. Give us an even battle and we wipe the floor with you and send you home crying to momma. We had many such even battles last week and we won handily. Now you have a larger population. The question is, is it just a weekend zerg and we will have even battles on the weekdays or is your population going to remain high?

When a party of 5 of us is assaulting your keep and killing you when you have us outnumbered, THAT is epic. That is worthy of chest beating but I see none from those of us who were there.

So relax the bs chest beating. You win ONLY because you have a higher population. So crow about how many more people you have. How you recruited people to go around an empty server and cap largely undefended structures. That is the story of Kaineng’s winning strategy.

CMDR – Devonas Rest [WvW]

in WvW

Wolfend.5287

@Wolfend

Winning or Losing, it doesn’t matter. Employing ‘tactics’ that create a ‘not as intended’ use, is still an abuse. While there are many that would not do such things, there are many others that would. Or to put it blatently…it only takes a few idiots to mess it up for everyone else. We’ll all be ‘punished’ by the few….take the removal of the orbs as a perfect example.

Problem can’t be exclusive to kain can it, as being on kain I’ve seen just the opposite, particularly dr multi-boxing on numerous occasions.

in WvW

Posted by: Sajec.5302

Sajec.5302

@Chaster Sharpshooter.3640 and Wolfend.5287

Why is it an exploit? Because as soon as you jump down you’re no longer in your “spawn area” per Anets posts. But heck its ok, do what you gotta do to get a loot bag if you know your PvE skills arent up to par for WvW.

Well, SoS and their 30+ are on DR BL just “owning everything” as they like to put it. Sure hope u get some decent loot drops off those NPCs youre fighting. (lol) the 8 of us on the map wont play the zerg farm game with you. But heck..one more day of NPC farming for you then dem dere kiddies gotta go back to school. Hopefully you’ll still be able to bring it, not like u do in the forums on the weekends, bring ingame on weekdays. (now dont get riled up..im jst kiddin with you Kaineng. Play when u can, pwn when u can, but have fun all the time i says regardless of what sever youre on. im rather having fun maself)

Oh…and before you go a cryin again…here’s another screenie of good ole Kain hard at work pwnin!
Pic 1 : 3 v 3….why is Kain hiding at spawn?
Pic 2: 3 v 1 (Kains favor)….still at spawn????

Attachments:

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

ktith.6197

@Wolfend…

Then report, as we do when we see crazyness from other other servers we fight up against. Bots, multi-boxers, sploits….deal with it, don’t let it keep going on. At least we’re manning up enough to report our own players that act out of context…can you do the same?

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Wolfend.5287

why is Kain hiding at spawn?

brother, ya are bein farmed: ‘l2p’ or get out.

(edited by Wolfend.5287)

in WvW

Wolfend.5287

@Wolfend…

Then report, as we do when we see crazyness from other other servers we fight up against. Bots, multi-boxers, sploits….deal with it, don’t let it keep going on. At least we’re manning up enough to report our own players that act out of context…can you do the same?

Not seen a real exploit on kain yet [in wvw, but will always report if i do], honestly, have seen [reported] it on dr. Alt-F4, legendary defender zone, 12k kill shot, downed state insta-rez; none of these you claim as exploit are exploit; cheeze perhaps, but not exploit. You can’t change rules when you are losing, or fish for excuses.

(edited by Wolfend.5287)

in WvW

thenoobler.7540

Dear Kaineng,

You have more players than Devona’s Rest. When a party of 10 of us kills 20 of you but another 30 are behind that 20 and kills the 10 of us, why do you beat your chests and declare how great you are? When your capping zerg of 30+ comes to cap an extremely outmanned server at 7 to 8 AM EST, why do you think you’re the greatest since sliced bread? We have stopped that zerg cold before and with maybe 8 to 10 of us but it was not easy to do.

We have had some epic fights. These are not epic. You win at those times because you have more cannon fodder than we do. Give us an even battle and we wipe the floor with you and send you home crying to momma. We had many such even battles last week and we won handily. Now you have a larger population. The question is, is it just a weekend zerg and we will have even battles on the weekdays or is your population going to remain high?

When a party of 5 of us is assaulting your keep and killing you when you have us outnumbered, THAT is epic. That is worthy of chest beating but I see none from those of us who were there.

So relax the bs chest beating. You win ONLY because you have a higher population. So crow about how many more people you have. How you recruited people to go around an empty server and cap largely undefended structures. That is the story of Kaineng’s winning strategy.

Umm. no.

You sir are wrong.

Please try again.

in WvW

thenoobler.7540

Why is it an exploit? Because as soon as you jump down you’re no longer in your “spawn area” per Anets posts. But heck its ok, do what you gotta do to get a loot bag if you know your PvE skills arent up to par for WvW.

Well, SoS and their 30+ are on DR BL just “owning everything” as they like to put it. Sure hope u get some decent loot drops off those NPCs youre fighting. (lol) the 8 of us on the map wont play the zerg farm game with you. But heck..one more day of NPC farming for you then dem dere kiddies gotta go back to school. Hopefully you’ll still be able to bring it, not like u do in the forums on the weekends, bring ingame on weekdays. (now dont get riled up..im jst kiddin with you Kaineng. Play when u can, pwn when u can, but have fun all the time i says regardless of what sever youre on. im rather having fun maself)

Oh…and before you go a cryin again…here’s another screenie of good ole Kain hard at work pwnin!
Pic 1 : 3 v 3….why is Kain hiding at spawn?
Pic 2: 3 v 1 (Kains favor)….still at spawn????

Hey tough guy.

Your pics show 3 randoms at the spawn.

Big deal.

3 randoms arent the entire Kaineng server, no matter what kinda spin you put on it.

try again.

in WvW

thenoobler.7540

Wow you kaineng guys sure talk a lot of crap when you got the lead.

Especially you NealCaffrey-6450

Ill be back during the week once I get some good screenies of wiping you out iSpy, but for now, continue talking that crap while you still got the lead… You won’t have it for long.

Cya in either Kain BL or DR BL during the afternoon Monday through Friday.

Not like we’ve been reading nightly updates by you guys for the last 2 weeks in successive thread after successive thread touting PRO’s awesomeness.

Still waiting for Dred’s daily rundown of his PvDoor heroics at 3am.

I like the excuses of “its the weekend” … you know most people play MMO’s on the weekend… and thats when WvW is most busy. but now you guys have gone and stated you will bring it during the weekdays.

Ok. fine.

Show us what ya got during the weekday this week.

If you guys turn it around, you will get nothing but props and respect from me sir.

See you ingame, and enjoy yourself my good man.

in WvW

ktith.6197

@Wolfend

Not sure where the 12k thing came from but okay. Some people were reporting being one-shotted (one hit downed state). If a player has 25k health…what’s hitting them for 25k in one literal hit that isn’t siege, crit, or anymore than one player that isnt’ a thief?

Yea we’re losing, but at least we’re not doing all of the above mentionables. I don’t know you, you don’t know me and we’re certainly not a happy family. The exploiting was there day one and we (being players from DR) have gotten screenies of some of the other stuff going on as of overnight (11/4) and it has been dealt with through the proper channels. Again, I just don’t see why the need for such lame tactics is necessary when you’re “ahead” in the match.

It would seem more like a server was butthurt that they got knocked off their EPIC win that was lambasted all over the forums the matchup before this last one. Not once has anyone from DR plastered videos or otherwise about how EPIC they are. We’re calling it like it is and people aren’t liking it….sue me.

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

thenoobler.7540

@Wolfend

Not sure where the 12k thing came from but okay. Some people were reporting being one-shotted (one hit downed state). If a player has 25k health…what’s hitting them for 25k in one literal hit that isn’t siege, crit, or anymore than one player that isnt’ a thief?

Yea we’re losing, but at least we’re not doing all of the above mentionables. I don’t know you, you don’t know me and we’re certainly not a happy family. The exploiting was there day one and we (being players from DR) have gotten screenies of some of the other stuff going on as of overnight (11/4) and it has been dealt with through the proper channels. Again, I just don’t see why the need for such lame tactics is necessary when you’re “ahead” in the match.

It would seem more like a server was butthurt that they got knocked off their EPIC win that was lambasted all over the forums the matchup before this last one. Not once has anyone from DR plastered videos or otherwise about how EPIC they are. We’re calling it like it is and people aren’t liking it….sue me.

If you see people from KAineng exploiting or otherwise, report it.

Solution isnt to come on the forums and whine that the entire kaineng server is behaving badly now that we are ahead.

that makes YOU look bad.

the people you are finding doing this could be anybody… some new xfer, some new recruit of a major guild, some guy who gets off on hacking, something completel innocent and you ahd a false impression.

coming on here and yapping that there is some kind of conspiracy by the entire kaineng to “hack” and “exploit” now that we are ahead…. is just well.. way too far fetched.

Arent the guy earlier in the thread all riled up cause he got blown up by some spike damage.,.. and got all cry cry saying people were hacking and exploiting that too?

You ever heard of the little boy who cried wolf? Its a neat story you should go read it and see what happens to the little boy.

in WvW

ktith.6197

@thenoobler

Read it, like 34 years ago. I know full well what happened there and I know full well what happens to the wolf as well as the one that gets kitteny. There wasn’t any mention of conspiracy or otherwise. If you’d learn to read and process information you may have come to that conclusion on your own. Being a person such as yourself in a position of guild leadership, you know that whether or not it’s a “newb” to the guild or not, if it’s wrong, it’s wrong. But I hear what you’re saying…you’re telling us what of it, we don’t care….wolves get eaten too, remember that as there is always a bigger predator.

It was brought to attention because it is an apparent problem that was being ignored because of the status of this match. You can call it what you want and say it’s because we’re “losing”, but again…DR wasn’t the ones pounding our chests when we won last week. We gave props where they were due and went on our merry way.

These issues affect everyone, not just the winner or loser(s)…as I’ve stated several times in above replies. If anything YOU have already may YOURSELF look bad with your responses in this thread, but it’s okay…wolf.

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Ralloff.7359

Ralloff.7359

All of this guild on guild drama sure makes the Pop up Pirates looks good. 600% winrate in all games ever in case your wondering.

/Surprised/Surprised/Surprised/Surprised
Leader of the 3 man Pop Up Pirates(POMF)
Pretty OK Elementalist