11/2/2012: Devona\Kaineng\Ferguson's Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Drist.9807

Drist.9807

@thenoobler

This is a legitimate claim, although it was an exploit coordinated amongst those thieves, not the whole guild I’m sure.

Master Serephix [PRO] – Lv. 80 Thief
Dragonbrand [Formerly Devona’s Rest]

in WvW

Posted by: Zats.2308

Zats.2308

it was no rendering bug. You had atleast 30 there and there were only about 3-5 thieves there until the mass came. They were smart and used their stealth skills on each other and to just run around you guys. Learn to AoE and stop complaining when you can not take a camp from 3 people when you have atleast 30 there

in WvW

Posted by: thenoobler.7540

thenoobler.7540

While you guys spent all your resources abusing rendering issues so you could cap one camp, we went on ahead and grabbed everything else.

We are now outscoring you in points. The gap is going to start to close

You have a large gap to close.

And no while you guys were fighting in the camp you did not take eveything back. you took it back when we left the map and went back to our own BL to lock it back down after KWBH was about to knock down our garrison.

But hey why rely on facts when you can just engage in some revisionist history and accuse everyone of hacking when the fight gets tough and you cant win through numbers.

They held you off that camp for a loooooooooooooong time.

Give props where props is due man.

The constant accusations of hacks by DR is just getting pathetic.

It’s like a broken record from you people.

At one point DR was a great server to fight against and jump on the forums and /bow to some great fights we’ve ahd in the past. Even outnumbered weeks ago you guys held your selves above the rest with your behaviour.

Now?

since PRO has arrived its been a complete 180 degree turn.

constant accusation of hacking and exploiting, i cant even count it now. the constant chest beating by PRO for the last 2 weeks.

Now you are not only getting beaten, but you arent taking it very well.

PRO’s attitude has rubbed off on you as a server. Even now repsected members of your long time guild are joining the bandwagon of screaming HACK and EXPLOIT.

Thier behavior to send hate tells, and report people when they lose a fight for “hacking” and “exploiting”, thier chst pumping… its become an accepted practice by DR i see.

This type of crap deserves no response, im done with this “community” .

Xiir – lvl80 Guardian – Dragonbrand Server
Guild Leader – Warsworn [WAR] – www.warsworngaming.com

in WvW

Posted by: Sajec.5302

Sajec.5302

Fun night so far in Wv3. I get on and our lil ole SM gettin hammered hard, very hard. Guess we’d just kicked Kain out and took it just prior to be getting on. Kain and Ferg both on opposite sides of the walls hammering away. The walls go down and in come Kain’s zerg of bout 25-30. Seconds later, Fergs zerg of bout the same size comes running in too.

I’m sure it’s just another “coincidence” that bother servers hit SM same time. But meh, was all fun. Heck it even turned out to be heck of a going away for one our own DR Commander Pieg whose going offline from GW2 today. (gonna be missed Pieg!)

Back to the fight….I’ll let pics speak for themselves. It’s obvious DR is seriously outmanned in an SM not upgraded with anything. Buuuuut…we managed to, well…pics worth more than words.

1 – Kain zerg includes 6 golems to inner
2 – Oh noes: the infamouse Kain/Ferg alliance that ‘doesnt exist’
3 – Pieg’s going away party
4 – Thanksgiving came early: Kain/Ferg gave us many, many, many lewt bags…all we had to give was ballista and can o’whip kitten
5 – Kain’s guardian in blue armor from [Nuke]…..this dude runs from EVERY fight soon as he gets hit ONCE…seen him a few times, but got the pic today. Thanks for the lewt bag though. No npcs to run and hide behind this time.

Attachments:

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: eqpablon.9072

eqpablon.9072

it was no rendering bug. You had atleast 30 there and there were only about 3-5 thieves there until the mass came. They were smart and used their stealth skills on each other and to just run around you guys. Learn to AoE and stop complaining when you can not take a camp from 3 people when you have atleast 30 there

You realize how silly this sounds right? There were 30 of us, AoE’ing, and we couldn’t flush you out because we couldn’t see you. It’s clearly a rendering issue, if it wasn’t we would have spotted you, locked you down, and f stomped you.

in WvW

Sajec.5302

Oh..most my pics above i’m dead in. I was leading the charge that broke both zergs backs and typically those in front dont survive. besides, awesome spot for pics eh….lol

Ok…rock throwin over…time to give some kudos!

Kaineng:
-heck of a nice showing since reset! you guys brought it and brought it hard. Everywhere i went i rarely saw less than 10 kain, awesome teamwork and coordination.
- saw a lot of WAR/KAIN/SoS/iSpy tags out there….awesome!

Fergusun’s Crossing:
- WTHeck! 2 weeks you all quiet as puppies and taking nodes when opportunity arose. Then WHAM! you guys show up not just in force, but geared for war and rockin! HAWT DAYUM! loved it all. I hope u can field more like this as the week goes on. But if population and real life forces the numbers to drop after the weekend, heck just wanted to say…darn fine showing so far!

DR: outmanned at reset with weekend warriors from Kain and into the weekend. Kain pulled ahead but you all still stuck to it. I havent had my icon up hardly at all cuz im reading mapchat and after the initial “lets zerg everything” failed, most of u wised up and started working as a team. Saw small groups go on the offense and push groups sometimes double their size. awesome work DR, keep it up and I’m sure we’ll take the week again.

All servers:
— Regardless from what server you call home…Wv3 has only gotten better over the past 2 weeks and looks to continue to get keep getting better.
— Each of you have gotten a lot better and showing a lot more teamwork and obviously more communication.
— Props to all of us in the bottom tier, respect to all and kudos to all!

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Sajec.5302

You realize how silly this sounds right? There were 30 of us, AoE’ing, and we couldn’t flush you out because we couldn’t see you. It’s clearly a rendering issue, if it wasn’t we would have spotted you, locked you down, and f stomped you.

Issues with the game been in since start, prob get new ones down the road. Is it a few select thieves using the rendering bug to their benefit…no its pretty much all on all servers. I say this because the population of thieves in Wv3 has went up noticeably.

Folks complain about the mez portal. Well, just like with mezrs, thieves can be countered just gotta know how and implement. Granted its pretty much impossible to counter 2-3 thieves even with a large group when the circle of a camp is so large, cant AoE it all. But it can be done and the thieves can die. Frustrating yes…should we blame the theives and call them hackers/exploiters? No..its a known rendering bug that Anet is working to fix.

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: The Coma Kid.5184

The Coma Kid.5184

Wow, DR, stop calling exploit on everything. You guys are getting beat by tactics that have been used in top tier servers for a while. Thieves aren’t a problem if everybody does listen and actually stacks and uses AOE. As for the invulnerable, don’t chase them when they are in their invulnerable zone, even if the limits aren’t set right.

Point is everybody just get along, when you see something you haven’t before? Learn to counter it, use it back at them, then develop your own strategies. Now, lets all hold hands in a circle and start singing “Why can’t we be friends!”

Gwen Andraste – Human Elementalist
Nameless Accord [NA]
Your Cute [Babe] – Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Siege.4280

Siege.4280

Thank Drednyte for coming to my going away party. I can’t wait to get moved in an a new computer built. Sadly mines to big to bring. Once my new job is up a going Commander Pieg will be back leading RED. Its has been allot of fun I hope the reset of the week is good clean fun.

Lead Officer Pieg [RED]
Commander Pieg [RED]
Loyal Devona’s Rest Member

in WvW

eqpablon.9072

Wow, DR, stop calling exploit on everything. You guys are getting beat by tactics that have been used in top tier servers for a while. Thieves aren’t a problem if everybody does listen and actually stacks and uses AOE. As for the invulnerable, don’t chase them when they are in their invulnerable zone, even if the limits aren’t set right.

Point is everybody just get along, when you see something you haven’t before? Learn to counter it, use it back at them, then develop your own strategies. Now, lets all hold hands in a circle and start singing “Why can’t we be friends!”

It’s called an exploit, we are calling it what it is called…

in WvW

Posted by: Etna.1634

Etna.1634

Has anyone else even noticed ENVY, though? We’re a pretty small guild, but half of us win about 98% of 1v2s. So far only one ele from iGod and a few players in Bsty have had decent enough players to catch my attention, with the Bsty players only doing well when they worked together. After a while, though, they were using the spawn for cover. So sad. Have to go after zergs to get good fights most of the time :/

iGod is now LARP and will probably be something else in the near future.

Thanks for the recognition and I’ll return it by saying that I have noticed ENVY, fighting most of (especially a certain mesmer) you guys is a challenge.

- Etna H, D/D Elementalist
[BSty][LARP]

(edited by Etna.1634)

in WvW

Posted by: Sirenic.4275

Sirenic.4275

@ thenoobler.7540

You sound so butthurt.

I don’t see any PRO coming on here accusing you of anything. PRO has actually kept their mouth shut in this thread for awhile, but I’ve felt the need to defend it after this really disgusting post.

Yeah, we are losing right now. We were losing last week too on the weekend.

You guys are weekend warriors, DR clearly has lives on the weekends, I know I do, dunno about you though mr. noobler.

We will catch up in points, and we will surpass you and I know we will, you can call me stuck up for it all you want but I’ve got the confidence that DR will win it in the end. Everyone knows on DR that we will pass you guys just like we did the past 2 weeks.

And yeah, if you want PRO to be chest pounding we will, If you want to start a little forum war, then sure, we will, but in the end, all that matters is who wins on the battlefield, so until then…

As I said the other day, I will see you in Kain BL or DR BL if you are interested in ‘killing’ PRO.

See you there, bud. Same goes for anyone else who has something against PRO.

I have no respect for your alliance which I forgot the name to it because it honestly doesn’t mater and its pretty stupid..

And WAR, and KAIN and iSpy. No respect, but its all good. We are from different servers, we aren’t suppose to like eachother, and we sure in hell aren’t suppose to respect you either.

Anyways, time to go watch the walking dead, then sleep with my girl.

Peace.

-Phizyn [80 Sylvari Guardian]
Leader of Protocol [PRO]

(edited by Sirenic.4275)

in WvW

Posted by: spif.7580

spif.7580

Also, lol at Rogues tonite around 12 EST.

—- Kaineng : Nuke → Saarc ---

in WvW

Posted by: Emboric.6578

Emboric.6578

@Drednyte

Thanks for the compliments towards Fergs! We noticed that we started getting quite a few numbers in our Ferg BL while trying to push out anyone who tried to invade, so the commander figured it would be fun to try and hit SM for the hell of it. That fight was a blast, lol. I think you guys must’ve destroyed our attack team at least 3~4 times until we finally wore your forces down. The repair NPC had made quite a nice profit tonight, I’ll tell you that. xD

During the last push, we had Kaineng hitting us from behind as well, so that was quite a fun situation, lol. We didn’t know Kaineng was hitting SM when we decided to get our zerg on, so it made for an awesome 3-way fight.

I look forward to losing SM to either DR or Kain, since I know it’ll be just as epic a fight as this one! <3

Also! I somehow insta-rez’d as soon as I was downed during one of the skirmishes, and I think this happens because a player will sometimes have a lot of enemies “tagged” in the fighting, and it just so happens that one enemy you had tagged died the moment you were downed, thus “insta-rezzing” you. Just a thought. /shrug

Attached: Trying to take down those pesky siege weapons!

Attachments:

Emboric, Defender of Dolyaks!
-Ferguson’s Crossing-

in WvW

Sirenic.4275

@Jhor – I meant sleep in the bed… And walking dead was intense tonight. I won’t ruin it for anyone but WOW… Intense.

Score update anyone?

Leader of Protocol [PRO]

in WvW

Posted by: Mr Girly Man.6893

Mr Girly Man.6893

5 – Kain’s guardian in blue armor from [Nuke]…..this dude runs from EVERY fight soon as he gets hit ONCE…seen him a few times, but got the pic today. Thanks for the lewt bag though. No npcs to run and hide behind this time.

Lol, nice job in that 1 v 3 there. That’s me walking away from a fight with a mesmer who is so scared to get hit, the instant I walk up to him he makes a copy and runs away. It’s a warrior, guess heal sig is too complicated for you to understand. Scared DR players trying to 1v3 and call me scared? lol

in WvW

Posted by: NealCaffrey.6450

NealCaffrey.6450

The reason you could not see us was because we’re using stealth. I know for sure I was rendering after I came out of stealth because I was getting hit my multiple people and they would actually TURN around and start aoe’ing in my direction as soon as I dropped my stealth. I actually died maybe 7 times throughout the whole ordeal because I’m not built for kitten toughness/vit stealth build. The supply camp was next to our spawn, we had people there, there’s no reason you should of been able to cap it anyways.

Yes, there are issues with rendering. Yes, Thief is very powerful, possibly too powerful. Yes, you could of countered the thieves in the circle as there wasn’t nearly enough people to cause rendering issues. No, it’s not an easy counter because it means you have to control your mindless zerg which can prove tough on any server.

@screenshot – This is NOT how you counter thieves in a circle.

Weekend Warriors on Kaineng. Hah! More like Halloween Event farmers and we’re back.

On to the next topic, it’s been fun fighting everyone ever since we’ve transferred over. I’m having fun every night, winning or losing and hope you guys are too. Our coordination is improving every day. Everyone is teaching each other new tactics every couple days and it’s fun finding counters for them. I can’t imagine WvW being any more fun than it already is, and we’re in the “lowest” tier due to populations for all 3 servers. We’ll see how this plays out by the end of the week and see who wins. I think it’s cool all the servers are confident they can win. It’s only going to make it more competitive which is what other tier matchups lack.

Attachments:

Commander Rañger Dañger
Leader of Cryptic Gaze[iSpy]
Evermoor Alliance (iSpy, JAWA, WAR) – Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

Kaineng is currently not doing too well. Our own garrison will go down any moment now it seems.

http://i.imgur.com/YRx9G.jpg

I hope we can turn it around when more NA people come online, but then again if it’s going to look like this every day of the week I doubt we can keep the lead

Attachments:

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: ador.8134

ador.8134

I am loving the competion from everyone not forum wise but in the actual game. I think everyone is learning from each other new tactic and new ways to overcome good seige placement. some of you guys that are doing the small group thing really give my group a run for its money if not just making us have to repair and run back
few guilds i notice and i realize i actuay have to play.. Btsy i think it is. Envy GASM RED PRO Drow TRx Tote and tt has a couple good mesmers heir are more but i just woke up anyway great job everyone lets keep getting better.

Here area couple ss’s of me on the front line. Doing what i do best. sometime that is clicking the waypoint and going to repair after being ahnialated but so be it all for the better good

Attachments:

A D O R [iSpy]
80 Guardian
Beast Mode

in WvW

Posted by: Zizanzi.4678

Zizanzi.4678

@pigtaro who said, “Maybe we can start a new thread -?Romance of the three servers?”

You know, you are right, this is turning into a Soap Opera ;-P Makes me want to rid even more people that con RED to me in WvWvW. But killing is BAD you know… hmmmm BAD. Bleh, heck with it we will kill them all for our realm! “They shoulda rolled Kaineng”

Some good fights out there last night enjoyed them all.

Stylii Elementalist
Shoulda Rolled Kaineng (NoQQ) Leader
Kaineng

PS. We aren’t a new guild to the server. “Shoulda Rolled Kaineng” (NoQQ) is the formation of four guilds into one. The four guilds that combined are Runnoft(RUNN), JBox, LARP, and AP.

(edited by Zizanzi.4678)

in WvW

Sirenic.4275

DR Catching up.

Props to the night crew, I was impressed when I pressed B when I logged on at 7am lol.

Leader of Protocol [PRO]

in WvW

Posted by: Jaaded.1870

Jaaded.1870

Enjoyed the small man pvp action during the afternoon yesterday in ferg and kain. Big thank you to the ones that kept coming back out when knocking on the control points :o)

Lilj/Liljaad
SoCo
Yak’s Bend

in WvW

Sajec.5302

What a night! Bout all i can say. Def one the best Wv3 nights ive had since release. Where do i start…Logged on 17k points behind Kain, logged off 5k behind!

Started off on Kain’s BL. Had 4-5 PRO with me, another 5-10 randoms and regulars showed up lil later. We started the blue dot purge effort. Was some tuff fighting vs KAIN/WAR but we managed to keep the push going in our favor. Eventually we backed them into their garrison and finally broke their spirit and took the garrison. Kains fled the map at that point and we continued to mop up the rest of the map until it was a nice pretty green. Kudos to Elvis Kleen on commanding that offensive (no icon i might add!) and Sevilist who commanded the siege setup that cracked the garrison wide open for us.

Well, there us few sat enjoying the moment when a call rang out our homelands was in trouble. Off we ran and man oh man. Got to DR BL Bay and it was like the Red Sea relocated outside the Bay’s NE gate. SoS in massive force online and owning! Sir Morningstar led the assault never giving up, even though calls for “Bay is lost” rang out repeatedly. SoS got siege up in an eyeblink and started cracking the gate. I got my small team to work on counter siege, we took out their treb before it could do serious damage. Morningstar zerged the catapult camp and balistas. We lost more than a few, but nothing compared to what SoS lost. SoS fell back, reformed, and rushed again. We’d just taken the best they could throw at us and was still standing. We didnt sit on the walls and watch this time. Battle cries rang out across the Bay’s outter walls and DR warriors went berserk. An army literally half the size of the SoS endless red sea charged off the walls and engaged the enemy in a full frontal assault. Hot knife through butter, bout all i can say to describe it. The massive numbers of SoS couldnt stand against the DR assault and broke like waves on the beach. We pushed them back toward the garrison, spiking bodies all along the way. The final SoS soldiers dropped at the garrison walls. We all let loose a cheer for what we’d accomplished, but quickly reformed to be ready for the next SoS charge. But well..it never came. Someone spotted a long random Kain, and he had the outmanned buff.

Now me being me, i just had to know what happened to SoS. So i went map hopping and found them trying to retake their homeland instead of facing us on DR BL. Collecting my 5-6 PRO again, along with the few others that’d been hangin out with us all night, we took the fight to SoS again. Yeah we knew we were seriously outnumbered. But we also knew, SoS cant handle a frontal assault even by a party not even half their size. We took a stand at the Hills. Set up some siege and sure enough SoS arrived at the north gate in force. Looked like the snow was bleeding so man SoS outside the gate. They rushed us with numbers, hit us with 4 trebs, ballista, arrow carts, catapults. But we held, more than held. We broke all their siege, crushed their zerg at the gates, pushed them back off the walls. Near 3 hour siege by SoS at the Hills…but we held them! We not only held them..but we pushed them again, off the map. Not sure where they tucked their tails and ran off too this time, as it was 6am, been up all night, and was tired as heck.

SoS – yeah you got the numbers and yeah you zerg the maps when pretty much nobody is on them. (not knocking u for NPC ganking at night, nobody on but NPCs, fight what you can fight to help your server) But not tonight you didnt. Tonight you faced warriors determined to make you bleed for every inch of dirt you took. And bleed you we did across 2 maps and hours of battles.

DR guilds of note: PRO/GASM/SoCO/ID — your guilds stood out to me in teamwork, communication, and willing to do the “dirty” work most try to avoid (like supply trains)
Kaineng guild of note: Nuke — i know i made fun of the one blue guardian you have that likes to run from every fight, but i saw several of your members going toe to toe and giving it their all. (no, wasnt a guardian, he’s prob still running) Heck of a good show Nuke!

All in all…great show by all servers tonight. I didnt see many Fergs but i wasnt on their BL nor on EB tonight. But watching the maps i could tell they were out there kickin some butt. Great job on closing the point gap DR, and loved the fights Kaineng brought to us. Some of them were down right brutal for both sides. (i got spiked and my body fell off a cliff, lol ) Hope our primetime shift can finish closing the gap, we managed 12k, i think they can manage 5k!

Hope the next few days are as good as the last few! Great job by all on each server.

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Sajec.5302

Almost forgot….some pics i took while we were fighting. I missed some really good ones as i was too engaged to snap a pic.

1: First part of the Kain zerg
2: Elvis Kleen’s first command leading to total map domination (gratz, now get ur icon!)
3: Couldnt resist claiming it for PRO…yea that’s Kainengs Garrison flying PRO’s tag =)

Attachments:

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Tiglie.5834

Tiglie.5834

No moar WvW fun for me, since apparently talking about selling potato’s in /map get’s you perma banned as a gold seller…………let’s hope it doesn’t take 5 days for this wonderful company to undue their kitten auto ban system.

[LARP]
Tiglie Wiglie – Oh Bahmaz
Iz U Potato – Absentee Father

in WvW

Sajec.5302

No moar WvW fun for me, since apparently talking about selling potato’s in /map get’s you perma banned as a gold seller…………let’s hope it doesn’t take 5 days for this wonderful company to undue their kitten auto ban system.

Ouch! Gluck on getting that flipped.

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Khanswrath.1032

Khanswrath.1032

Sorry to hear that Tiglie, you know it took someone to report you for that ban to come down. Guess Kain has some pretty serial map chat haters. I’m assuming it was in WvWvW……gotta keep those communication lines free and clear. Hugs to the Fergs who danced on me last night….. I would have danced too after that horrible Golem attempt we made on SM.

Khanswrath-80 Thief [ODN]
“Do not argue with an idiot.
He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. "

in WvW

Posted by: Tiglie.5834

Tiglie.5834

Yeah i forgot that we play these games for fun, so many tattle tales so quick to hit a report button these days.

Not to mention the over-moderation of these forums, you can’t even begin to have a back and forth to you know……..actually build a rivalry and community in a PvP focused game…….without someone crying wolf and reporting that someone said something mean about me not being able to hit button number 2 (heartseeker) as fast as them on the internet.

[LARP]
Tiglie Wiglie – Oh Bahmaz
Iz U Potato – Absentee Father

in WvW

Posted by: Zizanzi.4678

Zizanzi.4678

@Tiglie said, “Not to mention the over-moderation of these forums, you can’t even begin to have a back and forth to you know……..actually build a rivalry and community in a PvP focused game…….without someone crying wolf and reporting that someone said something mean about me not being able to hit button number 2 (heartseeker) as fast as them on the internet.”

No kidding, it is just “LUDICROUS” on the “thought” and “print” police we have. I love the game but does anyone have a backbone any longer? The squashing is leaving a negative impact on the game for me. (this will probably get squashed too, we will see)

Stylii Elementalist
Shoulda Rolled Kaineng (NoQQ)
Kaineng

in WvW

NealCaffrey.6450

I miss you already

Attachments:

Commander Rañger Dañger

in WvW

Sirenic.4275

PRO doing what they do best according to kains. :o

Attachments:

Leader of Protocol [PRO]

in WvW

Posted by: Braxxis.7062

Braxxis.7062

Taking Borderlands maps while the majority of Kaineng’s WvW players are either sleeping or at work?

Or dancing in front of doors while you take them uncontested?

Nahla Lisandril / Ashelia Morin / Craulk
Yolaine / Orindine / Maliasera
~ Among the Ashes [Dust] ~

in WvW

eqpablon.9072

Taking Borderlands maps while the majority of Kaineng’s WvW players are either sleeping or at work?

Or dancing in front of doors while you take them uncontested?

YeS!

in WvW

Sirenic.4275

Braxxis.7062 -

Both.

Don’t judge the sylvari dance, especially while its uncontested @ a keep/tower.

Leader of Protocol [PRO]

in WvW

Braxxis.7062

Braxxis.7062 -

Both.

Don’t judge the sylvari dance, especially while its uncontested @ a keep/tower.

I shall judge it.

I give it a 7 out of 10. Not enough flair.

in WvW

Sirenic.4275

Braxxis.7062 -

Would pom poms in my hand make it better?

Leader of Protocol [PRO]

in WvW

Braxxis.7062

Braxxis.7062 -

Would pom poms in my hand make it better?

Absolutely. If you can cheerleader it up, uniform and all, that’d give it a 9. Scatter some dead bodies around and it’s a 10.

in WvW

Posted by: Khanswrath.1032

Khanswrath.1032

Not gonna lie that creepy neighbor is pretty creepy. Has forced me to keep my blinds closed at all times he has. Dear lord that door is taking a beating!

Khanswrath-80 Thief [ODN]
“Do not argue with an idiot.
He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. "

in WvW

Sirenic.4275

Braxxis.7062 – I’ll see what I can do, haha.

Leader of Protocol [PRO]

in WvW

NealCaffrey.6450

On Kaineng BL at Redbriar tower in front of FC’s spawn 10 minutes ago… omg epic fight. 4 thieves(46/54, 2 level 80) and my 80 guard had an epic 5 vs 10 FC vs Lord and then 5-10 more Devona’s, and then ANOTHER wave of the same FC guys coming back. Had to kill the lord twice and play king of the hill/circle trying to cap it fighting for 5-10 minutes straight in the tower.

Attachments:

Commander Rañger Dañger

in WvW

Posted by: SpaceLord.4590

SpaceLord.4590

Anyone have a score update???

Haaaa Key Puck (80) Norn Mesmer (80) Asura Engineer-Protocol [PRO]
Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Mosharn.8357

Mosharn.8357

@ Dreadnyte

I will just say this once. PRO has ruined balance in bottom tier. You can beat your chest and act hard all you want but when you get an out manned buff on 3 maps it shows how much PRO has screwed it up. Dont know where you guys came from and why you guys picked the bottom tier but when numbers are low down here and a huge guild moves in it destroys all balance.

On the SoS deal last night. You won because no one was listening. Chaster was trying super hard to get people to work but barley anyone listened so dont act like you achieved anything.

I dont hate you or any PRO but i hate that its hard to get even numbers on any given map. Good thing this isnt the problem all the time and is just for a couple of hours or longer sometimes.

Btw where you the Mesmer trying to destroy the catas from tower south east in Kain BL? Using portal to get back to the tower from where you where attacking from. I give you props on that crafty trick :P but i made sure i killed you once the wall fell. High-5

in WvW

Drist.9807

@sirenic

If i knew my guild leader was dancing on a battlefield, directing forces w/ pom poms, I’d have joined pro sooner.

in WvW

Drist.9807

@Mosharn

I’m curious, how big do you think our guild is?

in WvW

Posted by: Shananigans.8412

Shananigans.8412

@ Dreadnyte

I will just say this once. PRO has ruined balance in bottom tier. You can beat your chest and act hard all you want but when you get an out manned buff on 3 maps it shows how much PRO has screwed it up. Dont know where you guys came from and why you guys picked the bottom tier but when numbers are low down here and a huge guild moves in it destroys all balance.

On the SoS deal last night. You won because no one was listening. Chaster was trying super hard to get people to work but barley anyone listened so dont act like you achieved anything.

I dont hate you or any PRO but i hate that its hard to get even numbers on any given map. Good thing this isnt the problem all the time and is just for a couple of hours or longer sometimes.

Btw where you the Mesmer trying to destroy the catas from tower south east in Kain BL? Using portal to get back to the tower from where you where attacking from. I give you props on that crafty trick :P but i made sure i killed you once the wall fell. High-5

They havn’t ruined balance at all, they arn’t even winning this game yet. PRO hasn’t helped DR hold an eastern prime-time lead for more than 30 minutes yet this week. These are some of the closest fights in WVWVW on any servers, if ferg had 35-40 more people on a night spread out in the diffrent borderlands, it could be a 3 way tie.

Shananigans- Team Absolute Legends
[Ark]-Ele

in WvW

Posted by: ktith.6197

ktith.6197

Correct me if I’m wrong Dred, but doesn’t PRO only have like 40 active WvW’ers on an their maximum effectiveness? But, that PRO itself has several members of course.

I am willing to bet that the whole majority of Kaineng guilds have far more active WVW’ers than all of the major guilds on DR have. There is no unbalance, we’re just becoming far more active and have less kiddies during the week in school/college/whatever than Kaineng does. Heck, GASM now has about 30 active WVW’ers when we’re all on at once, maybe a little bit more.

So who’s crying wolf now Kaineng? You wanted guilds…you got them. It isn’t our fault that most of them are children or young adults in a foreign country that makes them go to school long hours and over 200 days per year.

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Sirenic.4275

ktith you sir are correct.

We have 70+ players online roughly most of the time but when WvW time comes, half like to PvE sometimes and don’t come while the other half come.. or sometimes they all come.. all depends on the day..
Like on reset, everyone came lol.

Dunno why everyone thinks are guild is just a huge huge guild, cause its not. Its just normal size. We haven’t really made a difference at all, what we may have made a difference on is everyone working together. I mean I work with a bunch of other commanders and I whisper the while I’m in other BLs.. I ask them if they ever need help just hollar and I’ll bring my crew. I dunno, but organization goes a long way, even if you have less people.

Leader of Protocol [PRO]

(edited by Sirenic.4275)

in WvW

Posted by: Konovalev.7154

Konovalev.7154

You know what was nice? When the Ferg/Kain/DR threads had talks of good fights and people not being complete kitten

Thought I might just throw that out there.

Yeah that was back before the influx of new big guilds and their big egos. Good times…

in WvW

Posted by: Skarloc.2569

Skarloc.2569

There is a small group of us that are looking to join with a guild on any of the 3 servers if anyone has any interest. We’re all former 8-man DAoC players looking to do the same here. Unfortunately, we haven’t seen many people on Devona’s Rest with that mindset, so I wanted to see if anyone else is looking to do the same thing. I’m not expecting the same kind of action as DAoC, but I would like to try to find something similar. If anyone has any interest, please send me a PM.

I apologize for diverging from the usual talk of each server bragging about zerging. I am sure each server is very good at having 30 green dots on the map auto-attack. Please continue…

[PAXA] Skarllok – 80 Mesmer/ Skarrlloc – 80 Guardian
[FUN] [FUN II] [Jonathan Taylor Thomas] – DAoC, WoW, WAR

in WvW

Posted by: Bones.5762

Bones.5762

Here is my summary of everything.

First off i don’t think we necessarily care if we win or lose, WE LOVE FIGHTS. Those that were here before me remember the days of when kaineg was 10man vs 100, that wasn’t me, it was people like fubuki, mr girl guy, and others whom i can’t remember. True Fubuki wanted people to come to Kaineg, but not for selfish reasons of becoming the underdog and rising to the top. I haven’t spoken to him in a while, and as he has retired from forums, because of ALL this nonsense. I can’t confirm his beliefs in all this, but i believe it, and it’s why i came to kaineg.

We want challenges, cause we crave it, we want you to be able to compete not dominate, even if we lose. My alliance as a whole from what i can tell never really wanted to win, they just wanted to outplay everyone else, and if winning happens from our strategies and our fun time, well props to us.

Things have gotten hostile, reason 1, PRO guild leader sirenic accused us of hacking, not once, not twice, 3×. He has been wrong all 3 times, and admitted to 2 of them from what i can recall. Now just saying if you have been wrong about the same guild 3x already, why would you constantly accuse us of hacking, exploit, etc, when you yourself have people in your guild who have gotten out of line cough Dred. It wasn’t 1x that we’ve proven to you that you had a PRO player come to kaineg. It was at least 2x from what i can remember, one being some random, and another being Dred. So far that’s 5x your guild has stepped out of line, with you having a part of 3 sirenic.

Our forums used to be able to just give props where due, but now guess what, it’s all about rage and anger about this and that, it’s seriously frustrating. The 5 thieves that held you guys off at the supply camp, that deserves some props when they were up against 30, granted they were stealthed most of the time, but it means that you as a whole needed to coordinate. The thieves weren’t partied up together, nor were they all in teamspeak, some were i believe, but they were able to coordinate without teamspeak.

We can argue about who has more players and who doesn’t but granted, i’m going to say were just equal, because little kaineg, is not so little anymore, regardless of what people say. I can’t say were as big as DR, we might and might not be. But I’m really disapointed by those people here in the forums, mainly from DR who has been spouting nonsense like hacks with no real proof, granted some were but about 90% of it was full of it.

PRO called out Kaineg as a whole boasting about a victory over halloween, and as soon as it ended, kaineg came back hard and strong, and what was the leader’s of PRO’s response? Dumbfounded by everything he said, OMG how much xfers you guys get. Back before then, guilds like gasm/red/etc and those that were on forums would give props, not try to tear down the server that bounced back.

Our forum threads have lost their class and style so, this will be my last post. No need to argue with people who feel they have to be entitled to be right when they are wrong.

Will you help me move?

(edited by Bones.5762)