11/2/2012: Devona\Kaineng\Ferguson's Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: ktith.6197

ktith.6197

@Skarloc

I don’t know about other servers, but I do know that there are members of GASM that played DAoC and some of us that have been around since the days of UO in MMO’s. While we’d always enjoy having more, we know that as a community Ferg’s Crossing has the least WvW population at the moment and they could most certainly use more like-minded inviduals with a plan.

Your choice of course though.

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: ktith.6197

ktith.6197

Some of the claims of haxxors have been confounded to be true. Screenies were not posted because they are under investigation as such and those that used them need to be caught, not warned. You all know who you are, and it isn’t just Kaineng doing it. It was brought to my attention last night that there are members of our community using the same haxxors and those individuals have been reported as well. We also confirmed the warrior ranged dmg bug and have seen it in action. It’s a sad state when a bottom tier of servers that were doing so well in epic fights and comradarie and just generally being mostly respectful to one another have to resort to such low tactics in order to get a heads up in these battles. People like to pull the L2P on people all the time on these forums, yet those same people know people that are using these hacks and exploits. Who needs to learn to play now? Granted some of these questionable “you hacked, you exploited” measures were not confirmed and that’s unfortunate. However, even our lower bracket is not immune to the effects of stupidity and the use of these game breaking things.

Now people may have become butthurt over the several posts that I’ve made in this thread regarding the hacks and exploits that I clearly saw and others have said I should have kept it private. I believe that the community as a whole needed to know that we’ve been invaded by those that don’t share the same respect that we’ve shown for each other in past week. Whether you like it or not is your problem. Facts are facts and when we start seeing people disappear from game without explaination, we’ll then know who’s reports went through and were proven to be as said.

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Sirenic.4275

Sirenic.4275

Good one Bones. Lets type up a 1 page essay about some non true facts that never happened.

I accused once.

And lets all blame PRO now, not only for DR winning, not only for the accusations of hacking…NOT ONLY FOR THE PVDOOR…heck, I bet if DR loses… Mise well blame that on PRO too! No, lets put all this blame on PRO. Oh and to top it off, forums out of hand?
BLAME PRO TOO!

I’m actually getting sick and tired of the constant blatant hate on my guild.
I’m done talking here unless its positive criticism.

Nice one guys.

I can’t say the same for anyone else in the guild.

Have a good one & cya on the battlefield!

-Phizyn [80 Sylvari Guardian]
Leader of Protocol [PRO]

(edited by Sirenic.4275)

in WvW

Posted by: Xerre.9678

Xerre.9678

There is a small group of us that are looking to join with a guild on any of the 3 servers if anyone has any interest. We’re all former 8-man DAoC players looking to do the same here. Unfortunately, we haven’t seen many people on Devona’s Rest with that mindset, so I wanted to see if anyone else is looking to do the same thing. I’m not expecting the same kind of action as DAoC, but I would like to try to find something similar. If anyone has any interest, please send me a PM.

I apologize for diverging from the usual talk of each server bragging about zerging. I am sure each server is very good at having 30 green dots on the map auto-attack. Please continue…

NoQQ Should Rolled Kaineng is loaded with prior DAoC vets, most of us 8 mans as well. If you have a serious interest PM me on the forums for details.

Xerre
80 Dive Bomb Guardian for NoQQ Alliance
Over Extending since 2001

in WvW

Posted by: ador.8134

ador.8134

Dane i see you came to play. Good show at green water

A D O R [iSpy]
80 Guardian
Beast Mode

in WvW

Posted by: Sajec.5302

Sajec.5302

PRO doing what they do best according to kains. :o

Taking Borderlands maps while the majority of Kaineng’s WvW players are either sleeping or at work?

Or dancing in front of doors while you take them uncontested?

LOL..its all i can say….“when we’re asleep” hahahaha…what a joke of an excuse. Your “mighty” SoS was online last night and guess what…couldnt touch the 1/3 the size DR force that was doing nothing but owning!

Stop making excuses. Your primetime got shut down, and your off shift (one that actually caps nodes) got shut down too.

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Sajec.5302

Just an update…Kain shut down yet AGAIN on their borderlands. Even with a fat 20+ zerg x 2 attacking from 2 sides. Yea we lost the Bay, but got the Hills while u threw everything at the Bay to take something we were hardly defending. =)

Then you came over to the Hills thinking “oh yea another easy cap”….lost count how many times the 15-20 DR folks threw you back into your WP spawn. And dont start “you had us outmanned” either. You guys had easy 50+ on the map from WAR/iSpy/KAIN.

Well, you couldnt take Hills, you got pushed back to spawn…so guess what happened. Yea, just like SoS last night…you fled to another map…DR BL to be exact and started zerging the npc points. Awesome job fellas. Hope our NPCs gave you a better fight that you gave us. But I believe some folks are headed that way now to shut you down, yet again.

17k lead last night, less than 2k now. Gaps closing fast. Funny thing is since reset thru sunday Kain all up in the forms huffin and puffin and throwing barbs at PRO and DR in general. So why is the Kain posts seem like they’re all upset now?

But you know..pics are such lovely things..
1 – Kain zerg south gate Bay
2 – South gate zerg scattered by 2 PRO (rofl)
3 – Kain zerg north gate Bay
4 – Initial Kain zerg north gate Hills (didnt get shot of the south, it was broken before i got there. The north zerg swelled with Kains…also..broken

Attachments:

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Sajec.5302

Now I hope some lame Kain doesnt post trying to say the 2 zergs i took pics of are one and the same…because we all know they are not. 2 zergs 25+ strong hit both sides of the bay. Props for taking it, not like it was hard. lol

And props to you for taking the same strat to the Hills…got crushed, merged into one big zerg…got crushed.

No props for running away to fight npcs on our BL though. (fail)

Also..comments about DR “night capping” and such. Im a bit confused. DR’s primetime shift owning you now…and the very small but heroic offshift owning you also. Can one of you please tell me exactly when this “night capping” is suppose to be happening?

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Sajec.5302

Ok..the fun hazing over.

great fights today so far on Kain BL and DR BLs. kain your’re doing what you said and bringing it hard. Props to all of you who are out there and owning.

Props to DR folks who are not just own there but determined to not give up anything easy!

Ferg….i saw 2 of your folks trying to gank ma Dolyak! Sorry had to kill you, but it was MINE!

Oh…Cant remember the name, but that one Ferg that was mining that i didnt attack. wave fun chat with you after and welcome to Wv3 =) (they’d just started Wv3 for those who didnt know)

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Mosharn.8357

Mosharn.8357

@ Dreadnyte

I will just say this once. PRO has ruined balance in bottom tier. You can beat your chest and act hard all you want but when you get an out manned buff on 3 maps it shows how much PRO has screwed it up. Dont know where you guys came from and why you guys picked the bottom tier but when numbers are low down here and a huge guild moves in it destroys all balance.

On the SoS deal last night. You won because no one was listening. Chaster was trying super hard to get people to work but barley anyone listened so dont act like you achieved anything.

I dont hate you or any PRO but i hate that its hard to get even numbers on any given map. Good thing this isnt the problem all the time and is just for a couple of hours or longer sometimes.

Btw where you the Mesmer trying to destroy the catas from tower south east in Kain BL? Using portal to get back to the tower from where you where attacking from. I give you props on that crafty trick :P but i made sure i killed you once the wall fell. High-5

They havn’t ruined balance at all, they arn’t even winning this game yet. PRO hasn’t helped DR hold an eastern prime-time lead for more than 30 minutes yet this week. These are some of the closest fights in WVWVW on any servers, if ferg had 35-40 more people on a night spread out in the diffrent borderlands, it could be a 3 way tie.

They’ve done it 2 times now lol i dont think this week will make much difference unless us Kains get it together.

But all in all keep the drama for your mama. Play for fun guys we dont get any awards or millions of bucks for winning so stop accusing each other of bs and complaining. Dont take the fun factor out cus you get out smarted by a lesser force. It happens all the time just find a way to counter and keep it fun for everyone. Theres no need to create drama.

btw thieves are OP i blame pro /sarcasm

(edited by Mosharn.8357)

in WvW

Posted by: Braxxis.7062

Braxxis.7062

PRO doing what they do best according to kains. :o

Taking Borderlands maps while the majority of Kaineng’s WvW players are either sleeping or at work?

Or dancing in front of doors while you take them uncontested?

LOL..its all i can say….“when we’re asleep” hahahaha…what a joke of an excuse. Your “mighty” SoS was online last night and guess what…couldnt touch the 1/3 the size DR force that was doing nothing but owning!

Stop making excuses. Your primetime got shut down, and your off shift (one that actually caps nodes) got shut down too.

This is our prime time, not 3 am, 4am, 6am, 12pm, or 3pm. It’s not when Devona’s ninja’d our Borderlands. It’s right now. And look, we’re taking the lead back.

As for our Borderlands, you are correct, you did hold us out of Hills, with an even force, and flanking us on respawn. Fair game, but what you’ve done there since has been against what remained of Kaineng’s players while the rest decided since you were so intent on staying in our Borderlands, you didn’t need yours and they went there.

Nahla Lisandril / Ashelia Morin / Craulk
Yolaine / Orindine / Maliasera
~ Among the Ashes [Dust] ~

in WvW

Sajec.5302

@Braxxis.7062
Even force…lol man you need to recount. There was nowhere near the DR at Hill as there were Kain. But i wont argue the point. The pics of the Kain zerg at the Bay are the same folks that ran over to the Hills.

Oh..Just got updated that when you fled your homelands to go attack DR BL npcs…nice push. But why did you all flee the map when you lost the Garrison? Kains outmanned buff popped up soon as you got pushed out of the garrison.

Comeone Kain..i KNOW there’s some good players on this shift. Stop running and fight…or is NPCs pretty much the extent of your skills? (just kidding there)

Im back online now and goin in to see what fun can be had.

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: arKRazor.8654

arKRazor.8654

Holding SM against Kain and Ferg with 5 wall sections down was rather tense. Managed to hold until the wall upgrades finished.

Also, whichever kain is creeping around inside SM, you are spoiling my night with paranoia XD

Halfpint Sapper – Poorly-traited Asuran Engineer/CatHound/Part-time Warbanner

Devona’s Rest [OHai][GloB]

in WvW

Braxxis.7062

@Braxxis.7062
Even force…lol man you need to recount. There was nowhere near the DR at Hill as there were Kain. But i wont argue the point. The pics of the Kain zerg at the Bay are the same folks that ran over to the Hills.

Oh..Just got updated that when you fled your homelands to go attack DR BL npcs…nice push. But why did you all flee the map when you lost the Garrison? Kains outmanned buff popped up soon as you got pushed out of the garrison.

Comeone Kain..i KNOW there’s some good players on this shift. Stop running and fight…or is NPCs pretty much the extent of your skills? (just kidding there)

Not much, our BL commander is attacking your siege naked…for like 30 minutes now. No idea what’s happening elsewhere, though word is someone on a certain server hacked catapults in EB to hit Stonemist.

in WvW

Posted by: Shananigans.8412

Shananigans.8412

Ummm… While you “shut our borderlands down” we had control of all the keeps in yours and fergs bl… ill take that.. 2 of ours for 6 of everyone elses.

Shananigans- Team Absolute Legends
[Ark]-Ele

in WvW

Sajec.5302

Ummm… While you “shut our borderlands down” we had control of all the keeps in yours and fergs bl… ill take that.. 2 of ours for 6 of everyone elses.

Do me a favor please…stop running. We go to Kain BL..u flee to ours. We go chase u to ours…You flee back to yours.

If you cant handle nothing but NPCs man just post it in forums and we’ll leave you alone. But back your talk up with action and not fleeing from DR.

Btw…you never had “our map” you managed half the map as no defense and you was fighting a few DR but mainly NPCs. We came back over…and yes, u fled AGAIN!

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by Sajec.5302)

in WvW

Sajec.5302

@Braxxis.7062

Not much, our BL commander is attacking your siege naked…for like 30 minutes now. No idea what’s happening elsewhere, though word is someone on a certain server hacked catapults in EB to hit Stonemist.

Attacking siege for 30 mins…thanks for verifying Kains need to PvE.

Hacking catapults? LoL now you start the “we getting owned so they must be hacking”…man if im not mistake, and i can scroll up to see…wasnt that exactly what Kain was accusing DR of “crying” about? lmao

GO DR GO!

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Chaster Sharpshooter.3640

Chaster Sharpshooter.3640

@ Dreadnyte

On the SoS deal last night. You won because no one was listening. Chaster was trying super hard to get people to work but barley anyone listened so dont act like you achieved anything.

Actually, the truth was ... my internet was cut due to network error T_T

And just to clearify, it was the entire island’s network (that I’m living on) was cut off

By the time I did get on, was like 3 hours after, which was like 10 pm my time, and I got work, so I went to sleep.

That’s what happened, and without me leading, alot just decided to do whatever they feels like doing *shrugs*

“To learn is what I need, to teach those who needs to learn is my duty …”
Chaster the Scarred – Leader of [SoS] Guilds
Server: Kaineng | Recruitment Status: Open

(edited by Chaster Sharpshooter.3640)

in WvW

Braxxis.7062

@Braxxis.7062

Hacking catapults? LoL now you start the “we getting owned so they must be hacking”…man if im not mistake, and i can scroll up to see…wasnt that exactly what Kain was accusing DR of “crying” about? lmao

GO DR GO!

I didn’t say you did hack, I said someone was saying that Devona’s was placing catapults in unreachable places way up on statues where you can’t even get to and was hitting Stonemist with them. I haven’t been to EB all day, so I have no idea what actually happened.

in WvW

Posted by: Jaaded.1870

Jaaded.1870

@Braxxis.7062

GO DR GO!

I didn’t say you did hack, I said someone was saying that Devona’s was placing catapults in unreachable places way up on statues where you can’t even get to and was hitting Stonemist with them. I haven’t been to EB all day, so I have no idea what actually happened.

Stonemist was hit by multiple golems while kain was fighting ferg on the other side. Kain’s keep was hit briefly by trebs on top of ruins that you jump up until they were taken out in all of 5 mins…

Anyway good fun in EB tonight. Nice mesmer port in after we left the first time…you guys almost had it back we didn’t think we were going to make it!

Lilj/Liljaad
SoCo
Yak’s Bend

in WvW

Posted by: Xerre.9678

Xerre.9678

Some solid fights tonight against the NoQQ 12 man Ferg/DR. You guys gave us alot of fun, and a few challenging moments. Keep it up all, we love the fights!

Xerre
80 Dive Bomb Guardian for NoQQ Alliance
Over Extending since 2001

in WvW

arKRazor.8654

@Braxxis.7062

GO DR GO!

I know I watched a particularly clever DR mesmer platform to a spot for treb placement tonight and portal us up to supply it. Guessing this is what is being discussed.

in WvW

Sajec.5302

@arKRazor.8654

Ahhhh. I was just commenting on Braxxis statement of “hacked catapults”. I think i know the lion head spots your talking of…great spot to fire from…jst sucks to get supplies to em.. lol

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Sajec.5302

LOL..nice one Anet. New build = guild members random gkick and cant party chat or whisper. lol

Hope Wv3 is doin ok…tryin to relog hopefully to fix issues.

Go Anet!

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: pigtaro.2749

pigtaro.2749

5 pages of drama and catfight…..

N its not even mid week yet

in WvW

Posted by: Tiglie.5834

Tiglie.5834

Now this is good, let’s keep it up, it actually sounds alive in here for once. Fighting against Btsy tonight makes me wonder what they would be capable of if they actually bound more than just heartseeker to their keyboard.

[LARP]
Tiglie Wiglie – Oh Bahmaz
Iz U Potato – Absentee Father

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

TRx want’s to thank the huge Kain zerg for the hours of epic battle with our 6 man crew between redbriar and (greenlake?) tonight… We had loads and loads of fun, hope you did as well..

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

in WvW

Posted by: Cyanstorm.9613

Cyanstorm.9613

I am Kain , I am from Fergursons Pass, my guilds name is ENVY
I am doing a little contest, 5 gold to any WARRIOR that beats me 1v1, clean fight, no interference, from Devonas OR Kainegs, name the place and time, I will be there.

in WvW

Posted by: Themanbat.3206

Themanbat.3206

Has anyone else even noticed ENVY, though? We’re a pretty small guild, but half of us win about 98% of 1v2s. So far only one ele from iGod and a few players in Bsty have had decent enough players to catch my attention, with the Bsty players only doing well when they worked together. After a while, though, they were using the spawn for cover. So sad. Have to go after zergs to get good fights most of the time :/

iGod is now LARP and will probably be something else in the near future.

Thanks for the recognition and I’ll return it by saying that I have noticed ENVY, fighting most of (especially a certain mesmer) you guys is a challenge.

Hmm. I think you might be the one I named my “arch nemesis” Did I fight you and 4 or 5 others (including a siege golem) at a camp in Kaineng BL? That was a fun one. Lots of badges

Angelic Synergy [Holy], Andromeda (Mesmer)/Samson of Mice (Guardian)/Ren the Stumpy (Engi)

in WvW

Braxxis.7062

TRx want’s to thank the huge Kain zerg for the hours of epic battle with our 6 man crew between redbriar and (greenlake?) tonight… We had loads and loads of fun, hope you did as well..

I was actually just coming on here to mention how much fun that was holding the island against you guys while we hit Greenlake with siege. Taking out that tower took forever, thing had been fully upgraded and taunting us for hours.

You guys really made us work to get it, was good times.

in WvW

Sajec.5302

Update: Some fun fun fun fights so far.

Kain: give you props, today your brought it and brought in in crushing manner. DR had the skills but we couldnt match the numbers you were fielding in that massive zerg you had running around this afternoon. Fun fights though =) bring more like that! Gratz on the zerg capping wherever you took the zerg, but when you left you lost most everything shortly after.

Ferg: It was me over there playing with 5 PRO. Yea, we ninja’d the Bay outter gate and was a rough fight after we got through the inner the first time. Fergs + npcs + lord = nasty lol. You managed to drop all my lil team but me, managed to get away, hide, then portal my team back inside along with a few random DRs that were in there doing xp trains. Bay fell at that point. Yea that was my lil 5 man that ninja’d the garrison outter gate and was giving you heck for a bit. lol (pic below of it) Was some fun over there and first time id been on Fergs homeland in a very long time.

DR: props for holding out vs kains numbers for as long as you did! Outmanned but not cringing in fear, you managed to lock down Kains primetime so they couldnt extend the point spread. Kudos to all of you. Not sure who was in EB but i saw on the map there was a while there where i saw green dots jst sprouting all over the EB map. lol Props to whoever was leading that.

Well, bout a 2k diff in points spread right now, been that way for most of the day with very little fluctuation. Now the DR offshift coming online, undermanned but heroes none the less. What do we have to look forward too? That darn sea of SoS zerg! lol We gonna try to do what we can to overcome that last 2k points and hopefully pull ahead before morning. Just hopin we can get those 10-15 DR folks that were on last night. We get them together again…its a cinch!

Awesome battles across all the maps. Lotta good chatter im hearing for all servers in the fights.

Pic 1: Good ole WAR/KAIN/iSpy zerg hit a few of us at supply camp. Think i was the only one in the group to survive. We got blind sided by the zergs and engaged in NPCs..but after the wipe we reformed and broke the zerg and took the camp.

Pic 2: Ferg BL garrison ninja of outter gates by 5 man PRO group. We held out as long as we could! Nice numbers you Fergs fielded to push us back out.

Attachments:

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Cyanstorm.9613

Cyanstorm.9613

PRO guild: There is one warrior in your guild that wields a sword and shield, full lv 80. Tell him I want to fight him,1v1, clean fight, ask him where and when we can meet, I want everyone watching, from both Devonas and Fergursons.
Please make it happen.

in WvW

Posted by: pigtaro.2749

pigtaro.2749

Wow, 1v1… Can I be in e loop? Pls post e place n time so that we can all witness this awesome event.

in WvW

Jaaded.1870

I was leading in EB last night along with collaboration from Nals when we hit SM and Kain keep.

The entire zerg worked well together last night and kept the pace. We just had a huge amount of fun throughout the nite.

Lilj/Liljaad
SoCo
Yak’s Bend

in WvW

Posted by: Asquared.4091

Asquared.4091

You know what was nice? When the Ferg/Kain/DR threads had talks of good fights and people not being complete kitten

Thought I might just throw that out there.

Yeah that was back before the influx of new big guilds and their big egos. Good times…

It’s not really worth reading these threads anymore. All they involve is guys bringing out their measuring sticks and seeing how big each other’s is.

[RAGE]

in WvW

Posted by: SpaceLord.4590

SpaceLord.4590

This has been some of the best fighting I have seen so far.

Ferg you guys are beast mode, if you only had a few more people you would probably be leading this thing.

Kains- awesome tactics and numbers. Props for bringing it this week!

All in all this one is going to come down to the wire.

Just wanted to comment on a few things that seem to be misunderstood.

PRO is not a huge WvW guild at all. Sat and Sun we were begging for people to come in and help us in guild chat. You may not believe when we tell you this but at most this weekend we had 20ish in WvW. At least when I was on which was about 20 hours or so lol. Trust me, it is at times frustrating to not be able to bring the numbers.

So Mosharn claims that PRO ruined the balance, well if it was that fragile there was no balance to begin with.

It really is a good mix of guilds that are keeping DR in the hunt. RED, GASM, SOCO,DARK and many others are just as vital or more than PRO at the moment.

It was said that SM take was maybe underhanded last night. I can tell you what happened as I was there.

4 golems mezmer ported directly to the outer gate. Lilj (Spelling maybe wrong sorry) and I think Nals (may be others hope I did not miss) led the charge. We were through the outer gate in about a minute or 2. Inner gate didnt take much longer as again the mesmers sped the golems along.

Thanks for all the fun! See ya again out there in about 10 hours, Dang work should be outlaw’d

Haaaa Key Puck (80) Norn Mesmer (80) Asura Engineer-Protocol [PRO]
Devona’s Rest

(edited by SpaceLord.4590)

in WvW

Posted by: Ender.3508

Ender.3508

There are some of us who still remember when our matchup wasn’t flooded with trashtalk.

Also: LilJ/Nals 2012

Kretna 80 Elementalist
ex – The Midnight Syndicate [Dark]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Sirenic.4275

Sirenic.4275

SpaceLord is correct.

As I said when we first came here, we only have so many dedicated people.

The difference between PRO and a huge guild is that.. we actually have loyal/dedicated members. We aren’t a random invite pick me up guild. We evaluate each member, and have certain requirements.

We get them into TS, and when its time to rally the troops, they hop into TS if their not already there and rally to me(phizyn) or other commanders who rally ’em up.

Thats what I believe anyways.

Props to everyone on @ nights, props to Dred as well, one of the PRO commanders. If it wasn’t for you night crew we would be losing for sure!

-Phizyn [80 Sylvari Guardian]
Leader of Protocol [PRO]

in WvW

Posted by: SolarWind.5693

SolarWind.5693

I was actually just coming on here to mention how much fun that was holding the island against you guys while we hit Greenlake with siege. Taking out that tower took forever, thing had been fully upgraded and taunting us for hours.

You guys really made us work to get it, was good times.

It took you hours for you to take. Four attempts is what it took I believe. A friend claimed it and upgraded it and you know, you simply MUST respect the pink beaver!

CMDR – Devonas Rest [WvW]

in WvW

SpaceLord.4590

Anyone have a score update? Last one on the matchups page was 10 hours ago.

Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Saalis.8052

Saalis.8052

Anyone have a score update? Last one on the matchups page was 10 hours ago.

DR is back in the lead.

DR – 120,386
Kain – 115,136
Ferg – 80,870

Commander Sastra
[SoCo]
Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Khanswrath.1032

Khanswrath.1032

There can be only one Beaver and it belongs on the backs of ODN. Fun fights last night in EB.

Khanswrath-80 Thief [ODN]
“Do not argue with an idiot.
He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. "

in WvW

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

I am Kain , I am from Fergursons Pass, my guilds name is ENVY
I am doing a little contest, 5 gold to any WARRIOR that beats me 1v1, clean fight, no interference, from Devonas OR Kainegs, name the place and time, I will be there.

I’m actually curious about your guys’ Mesmers. He or she is really good, I mean easily the best I’ve seen by far. You can skip to around 4:25 that’s when the fight starts. Interference from both sides so I can’t complain. A 1v1 would be awesome, love going against people better then me.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in WvW

Jaaded.1870

It would be nice to have a list of each server’s guilds in WvW. I’ll start with the few I know off top of my head and wont butcher the spelling for DR. Please keep adding—

PRO
RED
GASM
SOCO
DARK
RGTG
ODN
TRx

Lilj/Liljaad
SoCo
Yak’s Bend

in WvW

Posted by: Ender.3508

Ender.3508

WvW
SKY
FWAE

/15charlol

Kretna 80 Elementalist
ex – The Midnight Syndicate [Dark]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Khanswrath.1032

Khanswrath.1032

Sadly ODN has only 1 player in it atm on Devona’s and he’s horrible. Still trying to convince 4-5 others to leave CD and come carry him.

Khanswrath-80 Thief [ODN]
“Do not argue with an idiot.
He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. "

in WvW

SpaceLord.4590

I think you heard wrong Khanswrath, that guy in ODN is pretty tuff to beat

If you get tired of waiting we can always hit Phiz up and try to get you in PRO.
We could always use more good WvWers.

Devona’s Rest

in WvW

arKRazor.8654

also for the devona list
RAVE

On a side note, running with Lilj was a blast. Push, pull, flank, crush

in WvW

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

Adding to the list:
EDGE

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

in WvW

Sajec.5302

SpaceLord is correct.

As I said when we first came here, we only have so many dedicated people.

The difference between PRO and a huge guild is that.. we actually have loyal/dedicated members. We aren’t a random invite pick me up guild. We evaluate each member, and have certain requirements.

We get them into TS, and when its time to rally the troops, they hop into TS if their not already there and rally to me(phizyn) or other commanders who rally ’em up.

Thats what I believe anyways.

Props to everyone on @ nights, props to Dred as well, one of the PRO commanders. If it wasn’t for you night crew we would be losing for sure!

Thanks for the props Phiz, but I wont take credit that isnt mine. I was there and led when I felt it needed it. But for the most part the night crew didnt require it. An icon on our shift is more of a focal point to a location when something is needed than a commander. We all work very well together. Some props to those i think deserve it:
- Elvis Kleen [PRO] — fast becoming a good commander (get ur icon!)
- The Omenz [PRO] — great strategies and gratz on the icon!
- Ashalyn [PRO] — always willing to stay behind and defend/upgrade/build siege while the rest of the group pushes forward
- Sir Morningstar — Out there every night leading and tearing up the maps (believe he was the one who took it to Kain last night and pushed them off of EB)
- Zandaya — Always brings great teamwork and coordination to the table
- Gasmic — when he shows up theres a sea of red [RED] on the map….lol
- Sword Blades [PRO] — leads the charge, even when he’s solo….lol
- Istaofgod — Brings small guilds name to the front of the action and can always depend on them when you need help/support anywhere on the map

Guilds: PRO / GASM / FWAE / RED / WvW / SoCo / DARK / SKY and ton of others I’m sorry i cant remember the tags. Thanks to YOU DR folks we overtook a large point deficit and pulled into the lead.

I hope i did my part, but the DR server as a whole deserves the props and respect, not any one player. As neither myself nor any player or guild could have accomplished it. Great job Devona’s Rest…now keep it up!

Attachments:

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by Sajec.5302)