11/2/2012: Devona\Kaineng\Ferguson's Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Sajec.5302

Sajec.5302

5 – Kain’s guardian in blue armor from [Nuke]…..this dude runs from EVERY fight soon as he gets hit ONCE…seen him a few times, but got the pic today. Thanks for the lewt bag though. No npcs to run and hide behind this time.

Lol, nice job in that 1 v 3 there. That’s me walking away from a fight with a mesmer who is so scared to get hit, the instant I walk up to him he makes a copy and runs away. It’s a warrior, guess heal sig is too complicated for you to understand. Scared DR players trying to 1v3 and call me scared? lol

Ahhh..now i got a name to the pattern on the back of the armor. As i’d said in my post I’d ran into you a few times and each and every time you take off running to either spawn, a tower/keep, or to NPCs whichever is closer. Guardian/warrior ,meh all the same to me.

Oh…a mesmer standing in place and not using abilities…wow is that what you really expect? Anyways…thanks for the lewts baggage and I’ll be looking for you in the game. =)

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Shananigans.8412

Shananigans.8412

It would be nice to have a list of each server’s guilds in WvW. I’ll start with the few I know off top of my head and wont butcher the spelling for DR. Please keep adding—

PRO
RED
GASM
SOCO
DARK
RGTG
ODN
TRx

Kaineg with any amount of players out and organized:
WAR-20ish per night
iSpy-20ish per night
SoS-I have no idea how many…. ask chaster
NoQQ-15-20 if i remember (ask stylii)
KR and KAIN might have a few out occasionally, yet to see them with more than 10 out out and organized, but i could be wrong

Shananigans- Team Absolute Legends
[Ark]-Ele

in WvW

Sajec.5302

what i have noticed about our grouping is: the server with the most transfers that week wins. but i think that has settled down now which is why Kaineng, the best server is winning right now

Roughly 50 folks transfered in and out of that maybe 20 at peak times is online in WvW. Wasnt the transfers that did it, was the teamwork/communication on DR as a whole.

As to the winning right now…

Attachments:

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Willowisp.6490

Willowisp.6490

Here’s a few guilds that stand out to me as a challenge in small-scale situations.

On Devona’s:
Trx – Highly skilled groups, always fun to fight
Btsy – Incredibly frustrating thieves, and normally I don’t worry about thieves but these I tread carefully with.

On Kain:
iSpy – They seem fairly well coordinated, you can never find them alone or in small groups. A few of em are fairly good and tend to be a more difficult group to harass.

I felt I had more to list (esp for Kain) but as me and my ele guildie are so often 2v10 (and thoroughly enjoying being dedicated zerg harassers) we either decimate or are too busy moving as fast as we can to escape getting trampled. I only take mental notice of those guilds who are able to stalemate us or take us out so as to take them more seriously.

Lots of good fights out there!

The Spirit of Life – Legends of Moonglow [Moon] – Ferguson’s Crossing

The Spirit Of Life – 80 Asura Guardian Main
Wispy Woods – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Envyous [Envy] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Sajec.5302

Kaineng DOMINATES the prime time. What are you going to do about it? I don’t wanna hear about how your feelings are hurt. Or how you feel a “condescending” tone makes people look bad. I want to hear that you whiners have some sort of fighting spirit in you.

DR’s offshift with less players online that Kain managed to gain 12k points on Kain’s 17k point lead in one night. Kains “primetime” came online with a 5k lead and DR’s primetime managed to lock Kain down for no more point gain and even managed to drop the lead to 2k.

Check the score…

Mayhap if you were out front helping Kain instead of in the rear snapping pics of yourself….

Funny posts though

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: spif.7580

spif.7580

All this talk about points, who really cares?

When I log on for a few hours the blue score always seems to be on top. That is all that matters to me and most people that play the game. Hard to care about what happens when we are sleeping or at work.

People are actually playing and competing. The past where people would just leave when out-manned are hopefully long gone.

Dred, too bad you don’t play when I do, I would love to duel you.

—- Kaineng : Nuke → Saarc ---

in WvW

Sajec.5302

It would be nice to have a list of each server’s guilds in WvW. I’ll start with the few I know off top of my head and wont butcher the spelling for DR. Please keep adding—

PRO
RED
GASM
SOCO
DARK
RGTG
ODN
TRx

Kaineg with any amount of players out and organized:
WAR-20ish per night
iSpy-20ish per night
SoS-I have no idea how many…. ask chaster
NoQQ-15-20 if i remember (ask stylii)
KR and KAIN might have a few out occasionally, yet to see them with more than 10 out out and organized, but i could be wrong

Nice showing on nights for Kaineng. I knew you guys fielded some good numbers but didnt know it was that many organized. Those plus your randoms is quite a force to be reckoned with. Keep up the good fights.

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Khanswrath.1032

Khanswrath.1032

Fun fights on Kain side have been with a few Thieves from [LARP] and on Ferg side have been against [MOON]. It always seems they are a very hard kill solo’d or with numbers.

@Spacelord I’d definitely be interested as it would be nice to have a little more organized runs in WvWvW. What are the odds I get to rock the Beaver emblem every now and then? Can’t go too long without my Beaver.

Khanswrath-80 Thief [ODN]
“Do not argue with an idiot.
He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. "

in WvW

Posted by: SpaceLord.4590

SpaceLord.4590

Khanswrath,

I am just a Peon Hopefully Dred or Phiz will see this and talk with you. If not I will try to remember to ask Phiz tonight if I see him.

Haaaa Key Puck (80) Norn Mesmer (80) Asura Engineer-Protocol [PRO]
Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Braxxis.7062

Braxxis.7062

Here’s a few guilds that stand out to me as a challenge in small-scale situations.

On Devona’s:
Btsy – Incredibly frustrating thieves, and normally I don’t worry about thieves but these I tread carefully with.

On Kain:
iSpy – They seem fairly well coordinated, you can never find them alone or in small groups. A few of em are fairly good and tend to be a more difficult group to harass.

I felt I had more to list (esp for Kain) but as me and my ele guildie are so often 2v10 (and thoroughly enjoying being dedicated zerg harassers) we either decimate or are too busy moving as fast as we can to escape getting trampled. I only take mental notice of those guilds who are able to stalemate us or take us out so as to take them more seriously.

Are you the Asura that was harassing us in Kaineng’s BL last night? It was two of you from [Moon] that kept coming at us on siege island. We’d kill the one and then the Asura would peace out faster then the roadrunner. Just could not catch the little guy.

Nahla Lisandril / Ashelia Morin / Craulk
Yolaine / Orindine / Maliasera
~ Among the Ashes [Dust] ~

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

On Devona’s:

On Kain:

Are you the Asura that was harassing us in Kaineng’s BL last night? It was two of you from [Moon] that kept coming at us on siege island. We’d kill the one and then the Asura would peace out faster then the roadrunner. Just could not catch the little guy.

Yeah it was him, and yes he is a slippery little bugger for a guardian..

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

in WvW

Posted by: Etna.1634

Etna.1634

Hmm. I think you might be the one I named my “arch nemesis” Did I fight you and 4 or 5 others (including a siege golem) at a camp in Kaineng BL? That was a fun one. Lots of badges

Haha, arch nemesis…

No, don’t think that was me, I would’ve remembered a fight like that.

I did however have an epic fight with one of you ENVY mesmers a week or so back that lasted for a good 3 or 4 minutes, starting at the south east supply camp goin all the way back to your spawn. Unfortunately 2 of my fellow Kainengs added so you, if it was you, had to retreat into safety and we never got to finish it. That was the best 1v1 I’ve had so far in WvW so was really sad it got interrupted.

- Etna H, D/D Elementalist
[BSty][LARP]

(edited by Etna.1634)

in WvW

Posted by: Darwinism.8619

Darwinism.8619

Greetings to all… Its Darwin Ism/ Thin the Herd … the 3rd best player in WvWvW… Ranked behind #1 Mighteous & #2 Mighteous’s Ego … ive been browsing the forums this week and pleased that the “Hate” level seems to have dropped of a bit… and ppl are more respectful of their opponents…

I had a great laugh the other day when i came upon a team of Kains that killed me, as i was turning corner leaving Spawn point… and they dropped a FlameRam as a Grave Marker… i sought them out and cost them another 12 silver in FlameRams… (take that Kain’s… im draining your server of $$$ one death at a time)

I also see im not the only person that has found the Joy of Reading Devona Dred’s nightly ReCap… he has become Devona’s version Tokyo Rose … filling the Fourms w/ [PRO] propoganda… give in Shanagins and noobler … its only a matter of time before the Stockholm Syndrome sets in from reading Dred’s Posts and you find yourself singing the praises and agreeing w/ Drednyte

to the Ferg Ranger that found Thin The Herd capping the island Vista last night… we had a great fight… you had me down… and i was able to rally as you died from my Illusions… only to die again myself a second later, as a pair of Kain’s stumbled upon us… or i promise i would have bowed and saluted you for the honor of the fight…

I was very pleased to see that Kain’s leadership wanted to see evidence of possible Hacking by Players of their server… Proof that they want a honest fight… a testament to their Honor…

Hope everyone is having fun… Remember it just Math & Pixals

Ism

Attachments:

Darwin Ism(HumanThief) Thin The Herd(HumanMezmer) Abuzz Kill(AsuranD/D Ele)
[PRO] World Defender

(edited by Darwinism.8619)

in WvW

Posted by: lotusEater.8709

lotusEater.8709

Not sure if right place to post..

Anyway, 80 Engineer looking for a smallish Fergusons’s Crossing skirmish based guild to join. So far I’ve been ‘makin’ it rain’ grenades on Devonites and Kainites alike but I feel like I could be so much more effective with a few more people in a group.

I was in Envy for about 5 minutes before the dude who invited me was kicked. I felt weird about staying so I saw myself out. Would love to hook up with Envy again but I would look at any guild who fits my style.

Trahjics is the name of the Engineer. Recommend me some guilds!

Ferg4Lyfe –
Thanks,
lotusEater

in WvW

Posted by: Mobberly.7354

Mobberly.7354

Props to TRx Elementalist female who i have yet to kill. Always down to 25% and then you ride the lighting and heal.

Mobberly-Charr Engineer
Shade-SoA

in WvW

Posted by: ador.8134

ador.8134

LOL at sunnyhill catapult knocked me through the gate right before it went down. I died in the gate on my mesmer and recieved a revive from teamates. was worth a shot but by the time i got down and set portal was so un expected and un coordinated nothing came of it either way the gate went down right after :P

A D O R [iSpy]
80 Guardian
Beast Mode

in WvW

Posted by: Zizanzi.4678

Zizanzi.4678

@Darwinism quoted, “I had a great laugh the other day when i came upon a team of Kains that killed me, as i was turning corner leaving Spawn point… and they dropped a FlameRam as a Grave Marker… i sought them out and cost them another 12 silver in FlameRams… (take that Kain’s… im draining your server of $$$ one death at a time)”

I’m sure it was me or someone in my guild, we put siege in one form or another on “all” Pro tagged downed enemies, if we have time that is ;-P Been fun out there & glad to give you a little laugh :-)

Stylii Elementalist
Shoulda Rolled Kaineng (NoQQ) Leader
Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Balidore.2790

Balidore.2790

Hmm. I think you might be the one I named my “arch nemesis” Did I fight you and 4 or 5 others (including a siege golem) at a camp in Kaineng BL? That was a fun one. Lots of badges

Haha, arch nemesis…

I did however have an epic fight with one of you ENVY mesmers a week or so back that lasted for a good 3 or 4 minutes, starting at the south east supply camp goin all the way back to your spawn. Unfortunately 2 of my fellow Kainengs added so you, if it was you, had to retreat into safety and we never got to finish it. That was the best 1v1 I’ve had so far in WvW so was really sad it got interrupted.

That was probably him actually. There’s only 2 mesmers in Envy, I would a remembered a long 1v1 like that for sure.

Balidor [Envy]
Mesmer/Thief
NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Gikeuri.8029

Gikeuri.8029

Props to everyone in DR for getting quite a lead back during the day mostly never going under 300 points! And then Kain coming back later in the day capping everything, intense day of WvW.

-Gikeuri- The undefeated Mesmer. (Against other Mesmers 1v1)
WvWer in Protocol [PRO]

in WvW

Posted by: NealCaffrey.6450

NealCaffrey.6450

Fun fights in DR BL during prime time tonight.

Commander Rañger Dañger
Leader of Cryptic Gaze[iSpy]
Evermoor Alliance (iSpy, JAWA, WAR) – Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

Had some fun times on Ferg borderlands doing nothing productive except sitting in their camp behind their base egging them on. Held them off once, but got nailed anyways. Was fun between the three of us ;D

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Themanbat.3206

Themanbat.3206

Haha, arch nemesis…

Hmm, that WAS me :o I had that other fight right before that though, so I wonder if you have another ele with a lot of skill too… I was actually just waiting for whoever it was to show up again before I got off. Also, those two died very quickly after you left

Angelic Synergy [Holy], Andromeda (Mesmer)/Samson of Mice (Guardian)/Ren the Stumpy (Engi)

in WvW

Posted by: ktith.6197

ktith.6197

Where’s Kain’s night crew? It’s like a ghost town out here in EB…

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

We have a night crew?

Weve never really had a night crew.

We have a primetime crew and a morning crew.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

Also I think ill post the story of the little treb that could tomorrow after it dies.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

ktith.6197

Well I guess technically it would be a morning crew since anything after midnight is “morning” anyways. I’m just used to the primetime shift…I’ve recently fell from that shift for poor sleeping habits to the overnight crew.

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Etna.1634

Etna.1634

Haha, arch nemesis…

Hmm, that WAS me :o I had that other fight right before that though, so I wonder if you have another ele with a lot of skill too… I was actually just waiting for whoever it was to show up again before I got off. Also, those two died very quickly after you left

I was the only ele in iGod so I guess I spoke to soon about remembering a fight like that… and I should’ve just stuck around then and we could’ve picked things up again.

- Etna H, D/D Elementalist
[BSty][LARP]

in WvW

ktith.6197

So, what’s up with all the Kain’s Alt F4ing outta fights. I mean I know what it prevents….but just take it like a man.

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: arKRazor.8654

arKRazor.8654

I’m happy to report that this is an infrequent occurrence for me. Every now and then you find a group or guild that likes to use it whenever downed but most fight to the bitter end.

Only repeat offender that stuck in my mind was a female toon from “People of Orr Partying” and their dubious guild tag. Kept diving in against our stragglers or back ranks and then hitting f12 when downed.

Halfpint Sapper – Poorly-traited Asuran Engineer/CatHound/Part-time Warbanner

Devona’s Rest [OHai][GloB]

in WvW

Sajec.5302

Another night of awesomeness in WvW.

Kain once again brought the pain and in their usual massive prime time numbers. Blue dots springing up all over the maps. Looked like there was going to be total map domination across all maps, except Ferg’s (Kain doesnt go there other than randoms chasing easy xp).

KAIN/WAR/iSpy/SoS — enforce and seemed like they was PO’d for some reason. Had my little band of PRO on DR BL trying to slow the zerg but quickly realized we couldnt match the numbers. So we played to pure defense game strat. Eventually…patience paid off. Managed to hold them from complete map domination and eventually got a few more randoms and some small guilds in to push them back then out. A DR army not even half the size of the Kain’s sea of red hit the Bay right as the inner gate went down to a ninja Kain zerg. Caught completely unawares, we punched into them and crushed them in the champs room.

DR BL cleaned up we rolled over to Kains BL. Starting ganking Kain soldiers and pushing the map. Roughly even numbers, but DR’s teamwork just couldnt be stopped. Or so we thought, lol. Out of nowhere we met came the night shift Kains! Seemed like every Kain you saw was in groups of 15+ for back capping and 30+ for major nodes. The fight was on in Kains BL! We couldnt hope to hold back the numbers they’d fielded so we were eventually pushed back into their garrison. Props to Kain for a genius move on a watergate ninja and gankin the Garrison right out from under us while we were focused on the large zerg at the west gate. Truly brilliant move there.

Buuuuut….did you like ours? Not minutes after Kain had recaptured their garrison they ran down to the Bay and started laying siege to it. Unbeknownst to them…we had a mesmer inside the inner garrison and hidden. The small force pitted against the countless Kainenites portaled back into the garrison and managed to drop the champ before Kain could get nothing more than a token force back inside. Quickly cleaning up stragglers, we set up some siege and dug in for some defense. 2 hours later, supplies dried up, siege gear broken, sea of red at the gates….we pulled off our next brilliant strat: we abandoned Garrison.

Kain slammed into the defenseless castle and managed to take it back…all the while the lil group with me was quietly building siege in the Hills. Wasnt long before the Kain zerg arrived at the Hill’s north gate. Rams were up, the attack was on. We’d been out at a supply camp getting much needed supplies when the attack commensed, but we rushed back just in time. Gates 50%! manning the siege and unleashing hell on earth…we broke the rams and pushed the zerg back down the steps. Loot bags seemed like they were falling from heaven! Elvis was rocking the gate with grenades, Sword Blades and myself were on catapults destroying anything and anyone that even thought of approaching the gates. Elvis checked the zerg status, as most of us couldnt see because we were manning the few pieces of sieged we’d managed to build. “They’re about to break!” he called out….PRO lead the charge over the walls. Along with the few dedicated DR’rs we rolled over the walls like a tsunami. Against overwhelming numbers we repeated history….for the second time we utterly destroyed the Kain zerg at the Hills, an almost picture perfect repeat of yesterday.

Taking the time while Kain licked their wounds and wonder what the heck had just happened, we quickly grabbed a supply camp and got supplies. Just in time, Kain reformed and came again! This time we knew we were in trouble…gate barely 25%, supplies out other than what we carried, siege gear along outter wall all but destroyed. Give up? HECK NO! We dug in and swore to bleed every drop of blood we could before we went down. Timing our solo repairs of the gate, tactical drops from the catapults, we managed to hold on until backup arrived. Gates were literally 2% or so from breaking when Morningstar arrived with the much needed help. Kain thinking a win was a sure thing…u could almost hear their gasp as once again DR stormed the walls and rushed the zerg…each taking on 3-4 Kains at a time. Demoralized, Kain fled in fear back to the garrison, or spawn after the spikes.

Kain didnt come again after the Hills while i was online. They instead went to chasing the easy NPC nodes on the maps and started to get map control back. Morningstar hazed them across the map and was taking almost as fast as they were capping elsewhere. All the while my small group went to work on the Hills, getting it ready for the next siege.

BEAUTIFUL night of fighting. Every night seems like its the best then WHAM! another outstanding night. All servers need props for what i’m seeing out there. Primetime, afternoons, nights, late nights, mornings….i’m seeing more folks in Wv3 than ever before and everyone is bringing their A game to the battlefield.

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Sajec.5302

Before i post some pics I’d like to give some shoutouts!

DR:
WvW / PvK / BSty / PRO / GASM / RED / FWAE —- awesome teamwork, i know i missed some guilds but there’s just so many tags!

Ferg:
Nuke — where heck did you come from! You guys put up some pretty good fights

Kain:
WAR/KAIN/iSpy/SoS — great job at bringing to the maps some epic fights. No “one” winner in my opinion, forum fun hazing aside, you guys are getting heck of a lot better and tougher to counter!

Individuals:
- Elvis Kleen [PRO] — Just call him the siege master! You roll into a supply camp and there’s siege everwhere, but only 1 engineer there…yea thats him! Now, if we can just get him to get his commander icon….
- The Omenz [PRO] — recent commander icon truly deserving. I see nothing but good strats from you and very fun to be a regular soldier while you lead the charge.
- Zandaya [RED] — nothing but awesomeness working with you at night! (yea i always mess up your name)
- Xandra [GASM] (yea messed ur name up too, lol) — solid dependability to lead, support, or defend….regardless of what situation arises.
- Teepei [WvW] — On every night, in the midst of the most heated fights every night….first to run to a fallen teamate every night. Only one thing i can say: join PRO =). (yea i tried to recruit, but solid dedication to WvW and cant knock em for it…awesome guild)

Hero of the night:
Rinoa Chere [PvK] — the instrument that gave us the Kains BL garrison back just minutes after we lost it to the huge Kain zerg.

Respect and kudos to everyone, and if i didnt mention you or your guild its only because I cant remember all those awesome players from all those awesome guilds. I do apologize for that.

Keep bringing it Kain/Ferg…loving the war we got goin!

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by Sajec.5302)

in WvW

Sajec.5302

Now the fun….PICTURES!

1: Kain zerg arrives in full force
2: Arg, ran into another Kain zerg….enough already!
3: Awe come on Kain…look at all of u, and just two of PRO????
4: OK WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH THIS!!!!
5: Kain’s almost ninja of the Bay….almost but not quite =)
6: Rinoa Chere’s awesomeness in action, yea minutes after lost we mez portaled it back baby! I liked your watergate backdoor ninja move…but i think DR’s was much better =)
7: Kain zerging back to their garrison after we ninja’d it….lol
8: Tally when i logged off. Great night for DR but all in all a great night for bottom tier across the board. Awesome job by all 3 servers!

Attachments:

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: SpaceLord.4590

SpaceLord.4590

Spif, you guys in NUKE are insanely good. Heck we hit Titan with a good 5 or 6 man advantage on you guys and still barely took it.

Kain server…wow, last night was at times the biggest butt whoppin I ever took. Mad props to you all.

Ferg, your SM assault was relentless. Between trying to hold you guys off, and Kain kicking me in our BL at the same time, I felt like a pin cushion.

DR did well yesterday fortunately, unfortunately just not when I was on lol

Haaaa Key Puck (80) Norn Mesmer (80) Asura Engineer-Protocol [PRO]
Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Asquared.4091

Asquared.4091

@Dred

I don’t know if you realize it but you and I had a little fight in EB last night. It was just a little 3 v 3 throw down, but I know you were there because I occasionally check [PRO] tags to see if its anyone I recognize from the forums. Unfortunately my norn was naked and was quickly owned, but props to you for being a good fighter!

Hope to meet you out there again!

[RAGE]

in WvW

Sajec.5302

@Dred

I don’t know if you realize it but you and I had a little fight in EB last night. It was just a little 3 v 3 throw down, but I know you were there because I occasionally check [PRO] tags to see if its anyone I recognize from the forums. Unfortunately my norn was naked and was quickly owned, but props to you for being a good fighter!

Hope to meet you out there again!

Thanks mate…wish i could remember the fight, but was so many! lol….But all were good and great fun. Cya on the maps =)

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Sajec.5302

We have a night crew?

Weve never really had a night crew.

We have a primetime crew and a morning crew.

yea you do!! I see more numbers at night from Kain that i do on “prime time” its down right vicious at night lol.

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Sajec.5302

One last post before i log out….Kain you out hunting for me!!!

Even my DR folks noticed when i hit the field seemed like a large portion of Kainenites would swing my way to down me. Managed to get me a few times, managed to get more of you though. +) and if not, got away from you 90% of the time…lol

Was great fun though! but um…go beat up on that charr enginee, Elvis Kleen. He’s responsible for all that siege gear hitting you!

Lol@Elvis…merry xmas!

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by Sajec.5302)

in WvW

Posted by: Tiglie.5834

Tiglie.5834

For all this talk about PRO, I never see them around. Then again my characters are all Asura, so it is kind of hard for me to see over a keep/tower wall.

[LARP]
Tiglie Wiglie – Oh Bahmaz
Iz U Potato – Absentee Father

in WvW

Posted by: NealCaffrey.6450

NealCaffrey.6450

For all this talk about PRO, I never see them around. Then again my characters are all Asura, so it is kind of hard for me to see over a keep/tower wall.

Also to the complaints of alt f4ing to prevent badges or dying, it happens on every server. If I posted about every time I’ve seen it personally done the last few weeks, I would have 100 posts. As long as the game allows you to do it, people will continue to do so no matter what server they are on. I’m personally way too lazy to relog back into the game so I can’t bring myself to even have fun with it…

Commander Rañger Dañger
Leader of Cryptic Gaze[iSpy]
Evermoor Alliance (iSpy, JAWA, WAR) – Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Willowisp.6490

Willowisp.6490

Well shucks… I got my kitten handed to me last night! 95% it was by a larger force (which in fairness is all I attack) but there were some skilled players out there that gave me what-for in some smaller skirmishes. One [WAR] ranger and [Sos] engineer i fought 2v1 was also a good fight I lost but the Ranger would have made for a great 1v1 and give me a run for my money! [Btsy] got me a bunch of times while harassing the Devona’s and Kain zergs. The dudes won’t fight even if they outnumber you but they sure do show up the moment you’re otherwise disposed and the scales are wildly in their favor. Some would call it absolute cowardice and lack of skill to use a pure glass cannon heartseeker spec and only fight weakened opponents, but I guess that’s the point they’re going for. They ARE “thieves” after all, so i’ll take these buggers a little more seriously next time and take my lunch money back. #Slightlybutthurt hahah

Also, last night I saw some 1v1 dueling start up with [WAR], [ENVY], and myself that was some good fun. I’d love to see more of that! I’d be willing to put 50silver wagers (or any wager really) on the outcomes of the fights of anyone willing to challenge me to a duel. Lets turn the orchard into 1v1 arena gametime for greed and glory!

The Spirit Of Life – 80 Asura Guardian Main
Wispy Woods – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Envyous [Envy] – Ferguson’s Crossing

(edited by Willowisp.6490)

in WvW

Posted by: Balidore.2790

Balidore.2790

Well shucks… I got my kitten handed to me last night! 95% it was by a larger force (which in fairness is all I attack) but there were some skilled players out there that gave me what-for in some smaller skirmishes. One [WAR] ranger and [Sos] engineer i fought 2v1 was also a good fight I lost but the Ranger would have made for a great 1v1 and give me a run for my money! [Btsy] got me a bunch of times while harassing the Devona’s and Kain zergs. The dudes won’t fight even if they outnumber you but they sure do show up the moment you’re otherwise disposed and the scales are wildly in their favor. Some would call it absolute cowardice and lack of skill to use a pure glass cannon heartseeker spec and only fight weakened opponents, but I guess that’s the point they’re going for. They ARE “thieves” after all, so i’ll take these buggers a little more seriously next time and take my lunch money back. #Slightlybutthurt hahah

Also, last night I saw some 1v1 dueling start up with [WAR], [ENVY], and myself that was some good fun. I’d love to see more of that! I’d be willing to put 50silver wagers (or any wager really) on the outcomes of the fights of anyone willing to challenge me to a duel. Lets turn the orchard into 1v1 arena gametime for greed and glory!

Those 1v1’s were epic fun We’re gonna have to do that again.

Balidor [Envy]
Mesmer/Thief
NSP

in WvW

Posted by: arKRazor.8654

arKRazor.8654

It was awesome killing and chatting with a bunch of DR last night :0

I’m going to abuse the heck out of the report->trash talk undocumented feature – it’s making this game 10x more fun when I have someone to bark at after a good rumble.

I’ve had a few fun chats this way.

Running into a nuke tag tends to mean a solid fight. You guys are ferocious.

Halfpint Sapper – Poorly-traited Asuran Engineer/CatHound/Part-time Warbanner

Devona’s Rest [OHai][GloB]

in WvW

Sajec.5302

I’d like to formally apologize to any/all servers. If anything I’ve previously posted got you wound up, ticked off, hurt, sad, depressed, mad, angry, etc….I’m sorry. Forums are a great place to get friction going and causing rivalry between fighting servers. And although you may not have liked my tactic..it seems to have worked. I’m seeing lots more involved in the forums, tons more in Wv3. Getting lots of whispers in game from all 3 servers. I’m having a BLAST myself. But if my goading anyone caused butt hurt, again I’m sorry. Nothing personal ever, from me anyways.

Yes I do have pride in the server I’m on and yes I have tons of pride for the PRO tag i wear onto the field of combat. And I’ll admit it, anytime i can I have and will continue to claim key points on the map and put up the PRO sigil! (wish i had one for DR as a server)

Love the bottom tier! All 3 servers fielding some awesome Wv3’rs.

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Gikeuri.8029

Totally agree^ and I need to put up some awesome pics now of me and Nihil and some others Ninjaing the whole map of kains with like 10 people haha

WvWer in Protocol [PRO]

in WvW

Posted by: ador.8134

ador.8134

@drednyte we almost had the bay that was after the majority of war and ispy logged i rallied a few guys up and we gave it a shot was alot of fun till we went down lol

A D O R [iSpy]
80 Guardian
Beast Mode

in WvW

ktith.6197

Keep it going Dred….it shows server pride and community effort. It’s what we want here despite the hecklers that don’t like it.

@Neal

I already know iSPY is notorious for using it, as I run into many 1v1’s from iSPY here lately that do it. Take that to the bank!

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Gikeuri.8029

Our lil [PRO] Squad ninja-ing all of kains with around 10 people! Later to be lost though by those 2 freakin resets. But anywho, Nihilisma really needs a commander icon.

Attachments:

WvWer in Protocol [PRO]

in WvW

Posted by: Koy.6214

Koy.6214

I am quite pleased with the consistency of the weekly matchups. It was rough going in the early days on Kaineng, but it’s grown into a very satisfying WvW matchup with our brothers of the bottom bracket. Pretty sure we’re all together for at least two more weeks, barring something really crazy.

I do, just a little, miss the days of there being maybe 20 people total out in WvW on Kaineng. Here’s to progress, I suppose. cheers

Köi [POX]
Mesmer of Kaineng

in WvW

Sajec.5302

@drednyte we almost had the bay that was after the majority of war and ispy logged i rallied a few guys up and we gave it a shot was alot of fun till we went down lol

Lol…wish i’d been there. I was on Kains BL to start, went to the garrison to check upgrades. and oh man oh man…RED RED RED RED folks everywhere rofl. If u was in that zerg, that was me that was running down the steps to check on the gate….hahahah. 1 v billions! tried to find me a hiding spot to ninja back later, but one ur server mates found me. Sorry for the punt off the cliff! (and u didnt gimme nuttin good in the lewt bag either darnit!) But as i was looking at the map and talkin in teamspeak, another one of you showed up and knocked me off the hiding spot lol. Prob woulda put up a better fight vs just 2 of you, but having the wrong weps equipped at the start messed me up…then another 1-2 of you showed and it was over. Hope ma lewt bag gave u a precurser!

Funny as heck tho….

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Sajec.5302

Oh…who had an alpha golem in the bottom of the lake near the DR BL garrison hidden? Was out soloin and swimming around and found it. It broke real nice =)

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood