11/30: AR/ET/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: ktith.6197

ktith.6197

And welcome KoS, glad to see more of my T8 enemies as allies on this server.

/your friend, former DR player from GASM.

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Plok.6145

Plok.6145

its been about 3 weeks including this one, GoM was going strong but a lot of ppl leaving for whatrever server really hurt it seems. Its a shame because BP was just pitiful, they seemed to be really unorganized and only managed to pull ahead because of number where as GoM seemed to have some pretty competent players that had no issues wiping larger numbers. Unfortunately those guilds can’t be on 24/7.

Are you drunk? Even the weeks we lost in the AR GOM BP matchups we took the lead from the start due to strategy and plans. Until being overrun by numbers. That’s a fact you can’t deny. The guilds that started building us up are the same ones out there now. A few have added to the ranks, none of them being large guilds. I know you miss us due to the simple fact of how many times we were brought up in your new thread. If we by some miracle we do not advance another tier, I look forward to fighting you again. In fact, I am trying to convince the alliance to stop pushing so we do fight you again. So much kittening QQ from some of you it’s really sad.

Sincerely,

Commander Plok The Original Leader of Shadow of Agony [GOAT]

in WvW

Posted by: FilthyRat.4652

FilthyRat.4652

My guild switched out of GoM a couple of months ago and now that the guild is pretty much broken a few of us would love to come back, but the server is always full. Wish it wasn’t such a pve server.

Barodd-80 W/Kremklin-80 Me/Dokast-80 Nec
Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

Ah Plok, I have missed you! Funny, I think you miss us too. More or less, you see as many BP players posting on this thread as you do on your match up thread, maybe even more. Not really the point, told you we would be seeing you because we missed you last thread. I would say it’s one of the great rivalries of GW2 Wv3, and I am looking forward to seeing you guys again!

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

in WvW

Posted by: DKz Lux.4125

DKz Lux.4125

Is it weird if I say I was hoping AR would move up and we could face them again?

Kinda miss the rivalry.

Daiosho – The Order of Digital Knightz [DKz]
Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: melodyca.8921

melodyca.8921

Hey Anvil Rock!!!

Placing Siege Rams over Supply Camps??? You are already in the freaking lead.
What more do you freaking want?

And here is the proof

The tag on one of your members guarding the rams was “SDS”

So much for your integrity. LOL

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Waterbear.2764

Waterbear.2764

The fight at Eredon Terrace Garrison tonight, was funny. Me and the other 4 guildies on, managed to ninja golem a tower. Not being satisfied with just that, we moved on to the garrison for kitten and giggles. We pushed through the water gate totally unopposed. This is when we noticed that AR was already sieging the place. We manage d to break in before them, down the claimer without the defenders noticing, then cap.

Indignation on the claimer put a few waves down, still too many apparently to stop you entirely. As it was, more than enough of you fell victim to pad the coinpurse so that the repair bill didn’t sting after you finally targeted us. Good fights, good fun.

in WvW

Posted by: Anvil Pants.3426

Anvil Pants.3426

IT would seem like AR has decided to give GoM and ET the WvW world to play out the rest of the week. Sadly rumor is AR doesn’t want to move up. Too bad however that that option went out the window once AR crossed the 250k mark on a Wednesday night. Not every guild feels this way and many of us have seen this in other brackets on other servers. It may have been great to faceroll this week, but why try to throw a move with not showing up. AR should be up in a tier where populations are similar and where we have to fight for it….

Huh… a weird series of assumptions and misinterpretations, I say.

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]
Grand Progressive Arch Battle Pope of Anvil Rock Defenders Alliance [TARD]

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

Hey Anvil Rock!!!

And here is the proof

They are capping their own siege, not yours.

It’s obviously to poke fun because the match is effectively over. No need to be mad.

And even if they could somehow affect your siege, it’s not like any of the other servers can have enough of a foothold on any map to even approach the siege cap. So it’ doesn’t even matter. Stop flipping out at everything the enemy does.

in WvW

Posted by: Bearded.6485

Bearded.6485

Hey Anvil Rock!!!

And here is the proof

We have a certain member that finds it absolutely hilarious to drop rams in odd places then watch the pugs build them. It’s actually become a running joke at this point. More than once he has laid down a line of rams from our spawn to the first tower.

BTW
It effects our siege cap not yours. LOL

in WvW

Posted by: RonnyRaygun.5692

RonnyRaygun.5692

Reading this crap is to funny, where do you all come up with this stuff. Oh and is it a popularity contest, cause for most High School was years ago….

Commander Ronny Raygun
[TCMM] The Culpeper Minute Men Leader
Northern Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

@Plok

I just read your match up thread, nearly half the post talk about Anvil Rock(and not in a friendly way). You guys love us so much.

Man GoM really did a comeback yesterday. They had good number, good coverage and good strategy.

That’s the GoM that will dominate the match up next week, and that might join us in the tier 7.

Sure, following the lead of RonnyRaygun who was drunk yesterday didn’t seems to help us, but hey that was fun. :P

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

in WvW

Posted by: Flayfirst.4735

Flayfirst.4735

Is it weird if I say I was hoping AR would move up and we could face them again?

Kinda miss the rivalry.

As a member of BP, and I run quite frequently with Daish, AND I am an extremely brittle thief (cant make up my mind about S/D or D/D), I will confess I do miss the AR matchup. Not to diminish HOD or SF efforts! AR is like an old GF you still like, and don’t mind rollin around with, its just . . . fun!

Flayfirst – Borlis Pass – clan DNA
Extremely brittle thief, but fun to play

in WvW

ktith.6197

Reading this crap is to funny, where do you all come up with this stuff. Oh and is it a popularity contest, cause for most High School was years ago….

Yet a lot of you still act like children…..

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Godfather.8217

Godfather.8217

Just wanted to post,

it’s been great fighting GOM, and ET this week, good luck to the both of you, you guys have real quality players, I don’t believe once we encountered anyone using hacks or anything questionable.

There were moments that we have stopped discussing moves and orders on vent to discuss “wtf” is this dude doing, he/she is amazing. Other comments were “omg, they got to be cheating”…, well to tbh, frankly we can all agree in SOS that your just skilled players. I give kudos to GOM’s and ET’s thieves. I have a thief army within SOS, infact some consider us the real “whispers” faction of this server, but both of you guys make me wish I could reach out and bring you into our special forces.

SOS is preparing our war vs BP, we’ve always hit BP since their heads gotten abit to big over their “non” transferred population, and “awesome” game playing tactics. lol, makes me laugh, and I intend on going there next week, and staying there. capturing everything I can and defending everything we can take. SF needs our help against BP, and I intend on keep as much of BP players in their borderlands as possible.

Good luck to GOM and ET next week.

Regards,

Syndicate of Shadows, Anvil rock
Darksavage – 80 Ranger Shadowena – 80 Thief
Darkside Syndicate – 80 Mesmer

(edited by Godfather.8217)

in WvW

Posted by: Dutch Master.7208

Dutch Master.7208

Dear Anvil Rock,

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!
We’ve missed you.

-Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

After all these weeks, I just want to give AR and BP a big hug.

You’re both grown up and moved on to tier 6… and.. sniff Hold on, I promised myself I wouldn’t cry.

Gate of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Viada.7501

Viada.7501

Godfather, one of those thieves was our commander, Air. We have a lot of skillful players, just lack in numbers, but when we have the numbers, watch out! Best of luck to you guys as you move up a tier!

Viada – Guild Leader
[TAC] Tactical Terror
Eredon Terrace

in WvW

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

After all these weeks, I just want to give AR and BP a big hug.

You’re both grown up and moved on to tier 6… and.. sniff Hold on, I promised myself I wouldn’t cry.

^^^ Awesome

GoM player here. Honestly, I’m kinda sad about losing BP and AR, the rivalry was so much fun. Good luck guys.

ET, I look forward to actually seeing you next week. (I know you where there, we were just kinda busy with AR.)

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

in WvW

Posted by: Viada.7501

Viada.7501

It will be fun for sure, I got crazy seige ready for you guys! We on ET love strategic seige placement and the field battles, those 20 vs. 20, 30 vs. 40 ones, so much fun! That is how you know if your force is skillful or not. We had a 30 vs. 40 field battle with Sorrow’s Furnace and let’s just say our guys appreciated the kills lol.

Viada – Guild Leader
[TAC] Tactical Terror
Eredon Terrace

in WvW

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

I miss the AR/BP rivalry, but I’m definitely looking forward to starting up a new rivalry with ET/HoD. All three servers have been hit hard by free server transfers and those of us who remain are fighting our kitten off week after week of uphill battles just because we didn’t want to take the easy way out. Three scrappy servers in one tier. This should make for a good matchup.

As for AR, I’m rooting for you guys. Go take BP down a notch.

in WvW

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

Always fun fighting AR, we will be waiting for you guys esp the SoS guild

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in WvW

Posted by: Wryscher.1432

Wryscher.1432

As a GOM player Im a scared of next week. As much as I think we have a better chance of winning, and I would like to win again. I don’t want it to be a giant zerg of GOM running crazy.

While GOM has a few players, ET seems to have a few less. And nothing is as boring as sitting around bored. Here is hoping for a good fight even if it makes me look up Next week and go WTF!!! How are we loosing?? We out number them 5 to 1!

And good luck AR give those BP dorks a swift kick in the ding-ding!

[Sane]-Order of the Insane Disorder
Melanessa-Necromancer Cymaniel-Scrapper
Minikata-Guardian Shadyne-Elementalist -FA-

in WvW

Posted by: Apocalypse.5239

Apocalypse.5239

ya i had some good time with GoM going to miss you guys and too the warrior Nice dps with the GS i must ask what is ur spec.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwQdM-J1TM4
Only if you want to watch.
lvl 80 Charr Warrior part of Twin.

in WvW

Posted by: roostapro.9827

roostapro.9827

I was fighting someone from AR then a Zerg just appeared out of nowhere and crashed my game -.- (I was the D/D Ele, not sure if you are an Engi or a thief, maybe both, as you just kept disappearing on my screen and shooting me with a gun :\, but was fun regardless even if I was sort of winning against the 1v1..until your zerg felt like crashing my game -sigh- been having a lot of issues as of lately since new patch came out)

Loving the AR Zergs, they are so…..aimless and mindless with no direction what so ever, keep them coming, loving these badges <333

Eredon Terrace – Voladeir Roost (Ele)|Roosta (War)|Error Occurred (Gua)|Àneskâ Necrötiâ (Nec)
RoostaGW2

in WvW

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

a group of 8 anvil rock hacked their way into our spawn. i have 8 total screen caps. included in the caps are guild names:
ALS, SSFF, Core, Meh

note this is only one screen cap, i have 8.

How is that hacking? they are dead and your alive. Get better Graphics too

How about this then?

that guys…in the ground -_-

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

in WvW

ktith.6197

So I hear that the kitten alliance has called EOH a bunch of “rainbow warriors” (since I can’t use the other name here on the forums). And here I thought the “alliance” was trying to be the “patriots and example setters” for Anvil Rock. Can we say…insecure much?

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

melodyca.8921

Um..Just a friendly warning to Borlis

Some in Anvil Rock like to put siege rams in supply camps and such….

And theres a few who like to glitch gates. Just a friendly heads up at what to expect from some of them

in WvW

ktith.6197

And theres a few who like to glitch gates. Just a friendly heads up at what to expect from some of them

Oh snap….where do you think they learned it from? Give ya three guesses, but you’ll only need one…

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

melodyca.8921

Oh snap….where do you think they learned it from? Give ya three guesses, but you’ll only need one…

On the GOM server….I actually have not seen it happen when I play but when I do, I will call people out on it.

I dont recall seeing Borlis do it but if they did, they should be called out for it when you guys play them again

I honestly think Anet should institute 3 days bans for people who resort to it.

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

1: placing our siege hinders us not you
2: AR has faced BP for … I forget how many weeks/months
3: don’t post about stuff if your not aware how it works
4: I’m glad AR got the Butt Hurt Player Achievement
5: how many times have people claimed AR is exploiting only to have it thrown in their face that A: its not a glitch or B: NPC’s can’t see stealth ect ect ect

Really get some new material BP knows what to expect from AR.

(edited by Nuzt.7894)

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

About the ram in the supply camp, I bet BP would love if we would waste our supply for that.

The guy that has been doing it is (not sure of the name )Sahira(?) from TCMM. And this guy is crazy and do pretty everything he wants when he is bored. He will create rams trains everywhere. He was also very proud to learn that is supply rams worked so well.

Melodyca stop already with the bad attitude, you only post negativity. Get over it. We all know how this week would end, just wait a few hour and it will be over. Then you will have your chance to call out GoM all the next week for being the big bad zerg server.

in WvW

ktith.6197

Actually, since we all know there’s a siege cap on each map, it is possible to put siege in a location that would prevent siege from being placed. Not only does it affect the map as a whole, it also affects the particular “region” that it is placed in. It doesn’t just affect the team that placed it, it affects all teams that try to place in that same area. I know you all would like to think that it’s not true…but alas it is indeed. Is it an exploit? Not according to official sources. It is considered a tactic that has not yet been found by “all” people. I’m sure though that eventually it will be striken from being able to be done or the siege cap will be removed in which case it would be a waste. Or, they’ll make it to where certain siege can be placed in a certain radius of a certain area (e.g.: Rams near doors only). All I can say is, be careful what you wish for. I also know some servers dropping rams on people for tombstones and this will affect the siege cap until they pop (they are unbuilt). This is done for the simple purpose that often you can’t target the person for rezzing and they are forced to respawn. Again a tactic, not an exploit.

Exploits are things like using a terrain bug at overlook and going through it to take down the keep lord with the help of a mesmer (seen it in this week’s matchup from an AR player). GoM having a tactical terrain bug to drop into Veloka Tower without going through the walls (happened a lot this week). Players getting blown through walls and ground and then figuring out how to repeat it (we’ve all seen this one this week). Ranger’s being able to be invulnerable in the water while pressed up against a “wall” between their pet and said wall (a bug, but been used as an exploit). Getting into the southern towers on home maps without going through the door or walls.

I could probably go on all day, but all sides in this matchup have been guilty of someone using an exploit to their advantage. In which case is to say that you are a sad player to the community and you’re only making your team look bad and get bad reputations for using them. This is why certain guilds won’t have anything to do with the “alliances” on servers….because those “alliances” are known to use exploits to “win”.

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: AntiHero.2097

AntiHero.2097

So I hear that the kitten alliance has called EOH a bunch of “rainbow warriors” (since I can’t use the other name here on the forums). And here I thought the “alliance” was trying to be the “patriots and example setters” for Anvil Rock. Can we say…insecure much?

Well as a member EOH I would like to say that yes we DO accept members of the much maligned “rainbow” community. It is sad that the “alliance” is not as accepting. As long as you don’t come into our vent sounding like a drunken 13 year old girl or Count Chocula we are happy. ; )

Anti HERO – EOH officer
Joanna Angel (alt)
Equal Opportunity Haters – Anvil Rock

in WvW

Posted by: Bearded.6485

Bearded.6485

If you want people to respect you, then you need to show them respect. It is only natural for the people in the alliance to bad mouth you when you bad mouth the alliance! Please don’t come here and act like a victim when you refuse to work with the alliance, and spew crap here in the forums, in team chat and in private chat. If you want to work with us and make this server better, awesome. We would be more than willing to do provide a place for you to do that and allow your voice to be heard. If you want to complain and moan that no one listens to you and that the alliance is a joke then please shut up and stop being one of the biggest trolls in Anvil Rock.

in WvW

ktith.6197

If you want people to respect you, then you need to show them respect. It is only natural for the people in the alliance to bad mouth you when you bad mouth the alliance! Please don’t come here and act like a victim when you refuse to work with the alliance, and spew crap here in the forums, in team chat and in private chat. If you want to work with us and make this server better, awesome. We would be more than willing to do provide a place for you to do that and allow your voice to be heard. If you want to complain and moan that no one listens to you and that the alliance is a joke then please shut up and stop being one of the biggest trolls in Anvil Rock.

ZOMGS, this made me laugh. The “alliance” gets bad mouthed by more than my guild because some of the things some of your “leaders” do is just…well, can’t really say it here on these forums…but people know and others are wising up to it. I do often work with members of the alliance though they may not say so publicly because of being bought off commanders and they don’t want to lose their “backing”. The alliance only makes up about 40% of this server but yet claims THEY are the only reason AR wins it’s matches. If you lost the support of the guilds that actually defend, run supplies, and don’t give into the zerg every night…where would you be? You certainly wouldn’t be holding more than the home map effectively. The problem with you guys are, you know we aren’t puppets and you don’t like being suggested that something else may work better. Prime example of this is….trying to take overlook earlier this week. A commander of the alliance worked on that place for well over 12 hours, and never made it past the outer doors. I worked with a couple commanders from the alliance later in this matchup and overlook was taken in an hour, maybe hour and a half. The setup was that an attack be made on more than two fronts…and it worked very well. You guys only think about brute force, never about the what if’s, and you’re very known for rarely (very rarely) defending anything you take. Yes you claim most targets, and yes you add BUFFS to those places, but 9 out of 10 times you guys don’t upgrade your own claimed property (it ends up coming from other guilds or members of the community).

IF you want the respect you claim you should have, why not show the other 60% of this community why WE should give it to you. Until then, don’t make presumptious claims that guilds, especially EOH, are not willing to work with anyone, especially in the alliance, because we often do and don’t “complain” or “trash talk” when we do. We, just aren’t going to accept a good majority of you guys because of how you got your “titles” and the unsavory tactics that you often are caught using (exploits). We (the server, not the alliance) were winning this week, exploiting was not necessary. So again, show that you are warranted the respect by doing all the things you claim you stand for and actually standing by those “rules” and you’ll get the respect you deserve. Respect is not just handed to whoever and claimed by anyone….you earn it through actions and decisions that warrant it.

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

Come on, no need for this.

Keep in private chat.

in WvW

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Even better, have a duel. Losing guild has to transfer to BP.

in WvW

Posted by: Plok.6145

Plok.6145

Come on, no need for this.

Keep in private chat.

Hmm some good things to know I shall pass along

Sincerely,

Commander Plok The Original Leader of Shadow of Agony [GOAT]

in WvW

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

I would welcome EOH to our server. We have had great fights against them and they use great strats.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in WvW

TeamBattleAxe.3901

I would welcome EOH to our server. We have had great fights against them and they use great strats.

You hear that, ktith? Hadan thinks your guild would lose the duel!

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

You hear that, ktith? Hadan thinks your guild would lose the duel!

This guy here, this Mr. BattleAxe, he’s a troublemaker.

Gate of Madness

in WvW

ktith.6197

There’s always the what if….then the entire alliance would have to leave the server….ZOMGS could that be possible? I guess it could since Ronny was considering doing it a week or two ago and moving all you guys back to GoM.

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: SpaceLord.4590

SpaceLord.4590

Or…

EOH could just come back home to DR

Haaaa Key Puck (80) Norn Mesmer (80) Asura Engineer-Protocol [PRO]
Devona’s Rest

in WvW

ktith.6197

@Spacelord

Heh…there is always that too and it has been discussed more than once. Of course we know you guys would have us back any day and that’s the kind of respect we have for each other there.

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Dimok.7980

Dimok.7980

mmmm hackers. First we have a Necro Wall hacking, Clipping and teleporting through walls and such at Ogrewatch tower. Of course we have 6 defenders against 20+ AR with siege so Im sure it was warranted. Dont worry though despite the AR forces seeing what was going on they continually rezzed the hacker when he died outside and continued the assault in good form.

Attachments:

in WvW

Dimok.7980

Next we have the amazing flying Ranger at Veloka tower who sat on the rooftop of the tower destroying our siege. I seriously need to retalent my Ranger for Flight… Classy!

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Rinzler.8072

Rinzler.8072

Garaxxia was his name

^^^ A bunch of us anvils reported him.

Attachments:

Rinzler [Mesmer] -BROLIS PASS- Violent Tendencies (vT)
Videos:

in WvW

Dimok.7980

Garaxxia was his name

^^^ A bunch of us anvils reported him.

Seriously. It is appreciated, he so undermined our defense effort at Ogrewatch we never had a chance to hold it and a chance is all we were looking for with the odds so stacked against us numbers wise. Mr hacker there eliminated any counter siege we had by constant pet bombing. When the AR siege went up on the hillside out front ours was gone.

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

@Dimok I don’t think many AR players look too kindly on people openly hacking. I do, however, find it insanely funny that one of the GoM players that was exploiting the cliffs above Veloka earlier is in the screen shot that you took.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport