11/30 FC / Kain / DR

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: thenoobler.7540

thenoobler.7540

@Swumwun
Yes it is very much alot of what you think lol “look at us, see how you do without us” type responses.

I personally dont understand the mentality behind it. It never produces anything other than resentment and entrenched bitterness from those you are trying to “teach a lesson to”

Hats off to Fergs as always. You guys are really the ones who deserve to move up to tier7 than of the 3 servers here, thats just my opinion tho. lol.

Xiir – lvl80 Guardian – Dragonbrand Server
Guild Leader – Warsworn [WAR] – www.warsworngaming.com

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Sumwun.3846

Sumwun.3846

kill kil kill kill kill.

Noob, you missed an L

and it is unfortunate. Happening’s like this can often make things worse. But, if lines of communication open good things can also happen.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: bubO.3548

bubO.3548

Xiir its not that KR is quitting WvW lol. All me and my guild decided to just to take a break from WvW. Apparently playing other parts of the game is called “Whining”.

Klazart[KR]
Warrior KAINENG POLICE DEPARTMENT

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: ErlendR.6107

ErlendR.6107

Greetings my friend of Kaineng
Since the last week some guilds put a lot of effort in wvw is obvious they wanna do another thing this week, the game is not just wvw … So yes, this week will be pretty hard for kainengs …
Ty to Kain guild (not darxio :P), omedeto to archon for the commander promotion, Chaster we miss u ><, and my apologies to antartis.
We will try to do the best we can, u take a break, u deserve it ^^

Proud ex-Kaineng T8 best server ever vs DR & FC
FC
Retired

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: ktith.6197

ktith.6197

As a former DR player (I moved and it’s great one tier up), I can see where Kaineng would believe that they are being bullied. I can also bring up that just a short 6 weeks ago, Kaineng won their first matchup and plastered the forums with videos and posts about it. It was at that point that Kaineng (whether everyone wanted it or not) “approved” the use of boasting and then became permanent targets to those on DR and even FC when they field the numbers. In all honestly, whether [KAIN] was there or not, the Kaineng server dominated at that point in time and made it a purposeful point to completely and utterly dominate only DR and its, inexperenced, weak, and low numbers. While that was only for a week or two, the point here is that the Kaineng server is reaping what it sowed weeks ago. In a war situation you always take out your strongest enemy to make the point in hopes to make everyone else retreat with submission.

To leave a matchup because you’re overwhelmed is just being…well for lack of better wording…childish. This week in T7 we’ve got a Kaineng equivalent (GoM) and Eredon Terrace just arrived with their low numbers. I play EB only now and I can tell you that ET with the lowest numbers (only seen like 30 last night) was able to take SM from a large force and was able to put up more of a fight with less than half the numbers. I know it sucks to lose….god do I know from all the weeks on DR that we lost…but we were still there spending gold on siege that we proclaimed we would never do again and WvWing when we said we were through. So my solution to you is, stay there, leave and find another server that isn’t as demoralizing to you, or combine your server’s numbers with FC if you’re wanting to stay in T8. I know everyone is “mad” about the server transfer thing and claims server pride, but you can still keep that pride no matter where you go (if it was your home server originally). I left DR and don’t regret it. I mean some people on AR are idiots, but you run into those everywhere, but it still doesn’t mean that I don’t hold my home server as a place that started my journey to WvW and now leading skirmishes, battles, and defensives. By all means if you need a WvW break, go PvE, make some gold up for next week, etc and so on….but remember you reap what you sow and DR will move up and reap what they’re sowing now.

PS I hope DR moves up soon because I have some presents for old guildies and old servermates….wink

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

thenoobler.7540

Xiir its not that KR is quitting WvW lol. All me and my guild decided to just to take a break from WvW. Apparently playing other parts of the game is called “Whining”.

Defintely not saying you are “whining”… maybe some DR/Fergs posters in here are, thats on them.

Quitting the matchup …. why tho? Same reasons as Darxio has posted? If so is any this animosity he has claimed towards others on Kaineng directed towards myself and War or iSPY?

If so, lets talk ingame or TS3 or whatever and see what we can work out.

In any case, would love to know why you guys are boycotting this weeks match.

You guys did an amzing job last week.

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

Kaineng never approved of the boasting. The video was over the top.

Just a particular person who tranferred to a server a week or so before…

Plus there is nothing wrong with declaring a win when you never won before, and that win was against ferg as the primary adversary not DR. The only reason DR is the primary target is because you guys have more population, and better coverage right now overall, if we want first place we need to target you, just like DR needs to target us. Fergie gets to play kingmaker in this situation by what they decide or do not decide to do.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

ktith.6197

I totally get where you guys are coming from. Unfortunately though it only takes one bad “weed” to ruin the grass. And also an unfortunate turn of events a “majority” of a server approving said “message” lays on the whole server, much like a guildmate that uses unsavory tactics and puts a blackeye on their guild and those in said guild “approve” the individual but not the tactic.

But as I have said before, I hold no ill will towards DR or my former guild, but I can’t wait till they move up in T7 if we don’t get moved up….it’s going to be a blast fighting those that I was side by side and them learning about a few new tricks of battle that they don’t know about yet… wink

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

thenoobler.7540

As a former DR player (I moved and it’s great one tier up), I can see where Kaineng would believe that they are being bullied. I can also bring up that just a short 6 weeks ago, Kaineng won their first matchup and plastered the forums with videos and posts about it. It was at that point that Kaineng (whether everyone wanted it or not) “approved” the use of boasting and then became permanent targets to those on DR and even FC when they field the numbers. In all honestly, whether [KAIN] was there or not, the Kaineng server dominated at that point in time and made it a purposeful point to completely and utterly dominate only DR and its, inexperenced, weak, and low numbers. While that was only for a week or two, the point here is that the Kaineng server is reaping what it sowed weeks ago. In a war situation you always take out your strongest enemy to make the point in hopes to make everyone else retreat with submission.

To leave a matchup because you’re overwhelmed is just being…well for lack of better wording…childish. This week in T7 we’ve got a Kaineng equivalent (GoM) and Eredon Terrace just arrived with their low numbers. I play EB only now and I can tell you that ET with the lowest numbers (only seen like 30 last night) was able to take SM from a large force and was able to put up more of a fight with less than half the numbers. I know it sucks to lose….god do I know from all the weeks on DR that we lost…but we were still there spending gold on siege that we proclaimed we would never do again and WvWing when we said we were through. So my solution to you is, stay there, leave and find another server that isn’t as demoralizing to you, or combine your server’s numbers with FC if you’re wanting to stay in T8. I know everyone is “mad” about the server transfer thing and claims server pride, but you can still keep that pride no matter where you go (if it was your home server originally). I left DR and don’t regret it. I mean some people on AR are idiots, but you run into those everywhere, but it still doesn’t mean that I don’t hold my home server as a place that started my journey to WvW and now leading skirmishes, battles, and defensives. By all means if you need a WvW break, go PvE, make some gold up for next week, etc and so on….but remember you reap what you sow and DR will move up and reap what they’re sowing now.

PS I hope DR moves up soon because I have some presents for old guildies and old servermates….wink

Thnxs for the revisionist history. Too bad it didnt quite go like that in reality.

There was ONE guy… named Kaine … who was plastering the forums every single day… like.. every… single … day.

It was really annoying, we even asked politely the guild he was in to make him shut up… but to no avail.

Kaineng got a well deserved win. Then the Halloween event came and we took the week off for it. It was that week PRO xfered to DR, and claimed on forums to be bringing 450man guild (thier words) to DR. They proceeded to dominate WvW with alot of WAR/iSPY and others having taken the week off. They didnt win with class, but instead thier own version of Kaine’s chest thumping but this time wasnt just one guy.
When we did come out to WvW the week after, it was near constant accusation of hacking/exploiting/PvDoor.

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

ktith.6197

Sorry, didn’t have time for the long drawn out version so the short version gets the idea accross. Yes, Kaineng deserved the win that week, but is that to say that DR hasn’t deserved every win since then? DR did get a guild, and then got some more. Some have left since and gone to Kaineng or FC. The populations are shifting but still DR wins.

At the time there were a lot of hacks/exploits and other items going on, but it wasn’t just Kaineng as all found out. Every server was suffering from some Dink that thought it’d be cool to force a win for their server or use unsavory tactics to gain an advantage and DR was not shielded from it eventually. Orbs gone and it’s still going on, on many servers especially the new one with terrain and getting into hills and other locations without anyone knowing until you’re attacking the keep lord. Unfortunately for Kain, people got caught and it was made public, just like when they got caught on DR for the underground bug…it was screenied, reported and made public. You can’t fault a human system for wanting “justice” for people that can’t play the game as it was made to be played. Accusations aside (because every server in T8 made them and posted them)…when even just one person posts such a thing on these forums and people post in said thread going Yea baby and all that jazz, that’s the server “agreeing” to said tactic, whether you did or did not. It’s like a jury…not everyone has to agree, but they all have to make a decision.

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Tiglie.5834

Tiglie.5834

Thanks for the well wishes Noobler. It’s just keeping us fresh, and giving us something new to fight. Our intention is for a short stay. I must say, I was impressed with just everyone overall last night, much much tougher fights than normal. And this was also against Devona’s that usually arn’t that big of a threat to deal with, ontop of the Kain’s to fight. I tell you that group of AD guys with the PRO legendary warrior and a few others tagging along was just beyond frustrating.

Beyond that, the “kain” drama is just overhyped by 2 or 3 people on this board. I think it’s more of a combination of some diehard trolls and people clueless to the fact that it’s really not that serious. Does anyone REALLLLLLLLLLLY care about the virtual scoreboard?

[LARP]
Tiglie Wiglie – Oh Bahmaz
Iz U Potato – Absentee Father

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Cosmos The Cat.2954

Cosmos The Cat.2954

15 in acro is addictive

Every thief build I’ve tried, and or use now must at least have 15 acro.

TC Thief
[DIS][STAR]

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: NayrCrall.7104

NayrCrall.7104

Besides isn’t it Fergs that have allied back and forth between DR and Kaineng? -.-

Shouldn’t they be doing exactly that? From my POV it seems Ferg has the lowest WvW population yet they are doing a superb job of keeping their map red, nose semi clean and invading maps and areas when it’s advantageous for them. They are playing the politics side of the game better then their competition.

I like what they are doing and I enjoy seeing them doing it.

That’s not what I’m saying at all, I was pointing out how hypocritical Chris’s post was earlier, but it was deleted… And yes I agree, with what your saying, it’s a good tactic. I’m fine with what they’re doing.

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

thenoobler.7540

I think you are a good guy Ktith and not gunna argue, some of what you holds truth but disagree with alot too. Ive always thought most of your posts have been pretty fair and alot less biased than most.

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

Nice fights tonight Ferg. You brought your zerg to DR’s BL in force and ready to pwn. Too bad we shut u down with all 8 of us vs your 20+….lol. Love defending! Well, to be fair defending is a lot easier. We held you as long as we could, called for help from the other maps, but i think at 4am there was maybe 20 DR online combined on all the maps rofl. Kainj’s PvDoor team woke up and started in on EB, so we couldnt get any reinforcements. Thought you had the Hills there for a sec, yay for upgrades and full supplies! lol.

Well, great fights and even though I’m sure u all will take our BL as you’ve got us outmanned by bout 3-4:1 easy….we gave u a heck of a good fight =)

All round fun times.

Darxio: ive noticed when u losing, u always QQn bout “DR hates us”…but when ur winning its “Kain owning DR”…u almost never post about your fights with Ferg. So im to understand its ok for Kaineng to focus soley on DR..but not for DR to focus on Kaineng? Even though we’re not, regardless of what you think, DR is in a throwdown with Ferg just as much as we’re fighting you. Stop da waahhhtrain, get back in the fight. Or stick to PvE. (lol jk)

hills became a distraction for bay when you received no reinforcements for about a 1/2 hour as we whittled your supply down and broke your siege equipment. and you only successfully pushed us out after calling in your zerg from elsewhere, after we finally got 2 catas to stay up. when half your border was red.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Jazenn.7526

Jazenn.7526

Hey all, I’m from KAIN and I really enjoyed last week. I felt like we accomplished a lot and I liked the teamwork guilds put up, we did much better than usual in my opinion. Proud of our ability to hold KBL and snatch some places of other maps at times. Yesterday that 3 way battle in DRBL at our spawnpoint was fun! Also later on the Dev zerg that put up a bunch of siege (arrowcarts, ballistas, even a treb almost built) and fought us at our doorstep, that was fun as well lol. Props Thursday morning to the people (I think is was SoS?) who took all of EB for Kaineng and fought into DRBL. Also credit to Fergs who keep their BL on lockdown on a regular basis. I do notice Kaineng and Devona have a rivalry going on, and I like it, I think its a fun aspect of this game. Yea we will boast when we have victories, don’t be too offended, I’m proud of my guild and what we do, and will enjoy dungeons and fractals as well this week. Don’t take our break as an insult, we are mainly a WvW guild but there are other aspects of the game too. There will still be some of us there anyways, including me. Lets see what happens this week!

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Sumwun.3846

Besides isn’t it Fergs that have allied back and forth between DR and Kaineng? -.-

Shouldn’t they be doing exactly that? From my POV it seems Ferg has the lowest WvW population yet they are doing a superb job of keeping their map red, nose semi clean and invading maps and areas when it’s advantageous for them. They are playing the politics side of the game better then their competition.

I like what they are doing and I enjoy seeing them doing it.

That’s not what I’m saying at all, I was pointing out how hypocritical Chris’s post was earlier, but it was deleted… And yes I agree, with what your saying, it’s a good tactic. I’m fine with what they’re doing.

Gotcha – read it from another angle

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Thanks for the well wishes Noobler. It’s just keeping us fresh, and giving us something new to fight. Our intention is for a short stay. I must say, I was impressed with just everyone overall last night, much much tougher fights than normal. And this was also against Devona’s that usually arn’t that big of a threat to deal with, ontop of the Kain’s to fight. I tell you that group of AD guys with the PRO legendary warrior and a few others tagging along was just beyond frustrating.

Beyond that, the “kain” drama is just overhyped by 2 or 3 people on this board. I think it’s more of a combination of some diehard trolls and people clueless to the fact that it’s really not that serious. Does anyone REALLLLLLLLLLLY care about the virtual scoreboard?

lol we ran into those AD guys.. 3 hammer knockdown specs 2 guards and a war or 2 wars and a guard I can’t remember. We did beat them with even numbers, but it was definitely annoying.

Oh and grats Dev after 10 trebs and probably 12 hours, you finally got Redlake.. It was fun keeping you out without walls for a couple hours till upgrades went through, then again till the next upgrade, then again till fortified..

Oh and Kain don’t give up.. Ferg is in by far the worst spot in this matchup having far less
population then either of you. Yet we are still out there every day kicking kitten holding down our BL. Upgrading, putting down siege. We are out there every day layin down as much hurt as we can in enemy bl, and hey we mostly focus on Devona BL’s so you should be happy.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

(edited by dank.3680)

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

lol we ran into those AD guys.. 3 hammer knockdown specs 2 guards and a war or 2 wars and a guard I can’t remember. We did beat them with even numbers, but it was definitely annoying.

There were four of you throughout the entire fight. We killed your ranger almost immediately, which left a mesmer and a thief. We got the thief to low health, he then stealthed and ran away to get out of combat to heal to full and come back later in the fight. That left you. Being a mesmer you were able to stealth and port kite us until the thief and an elementalist (probably d/d – aren’t they all?) showed up. Your ranger came back from respawn towards the end of the fight.

You are all good players, but the TLDR message here is that you won basically because of mesmer and thief stealth mechanics. It must kind of suck not knowing whether you are winning fights because you are good or because of horrible game mechanics. That is why most of us in AD totally avoid the commonly used cheese builds that the best players use. When we win against superior numbers it is because we earned it.

Dynnen was using a hammer and staff (I think). He usually uses greatsword. I was playing my guardian using hammer, mace, and shield. Madra was a warrior using greatsword, axe, and warhorn.

If you were getting knocked down a lot it’s because you kept running into rings of warding (which I trapped you in at the start of the fight). Guardian hammer doesn’t have as much targetted knockdown CC as a hammer warrior.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Valorwing.2865

Valorwing.2865

Dank you try way too hard. I finally had the “honor” of fighting you to a point where neither of was going to die and I walked away, but for some reason you chased me all the way from Bay back to hills and then some. I even tried to tell you to stop because the fight was going nowhere yet you still kept chasing after me… Do you not like me or something. I can understand NP because I always target Chris but you?

Jaded Imperfection

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Berkut.2837

Berkut.2837

Random post.

I’ve been a member of Kaineng since roughly one week after launch or so. Been in wvw for almost as long. Although I usually run around solo (wall repairing is fun XD), I often run with small groups or zergs as well. I have to say it is interesting watching our three servers going at it; through watching the map and just running around it is amazing how, even without much coordination at the large scale, each of the servers manages to pull flanks, targeted attacks, and general camp harassment. I think that these kinds of things are part of what makes wvw so fun ^.^. I remember this one time feeling doomed because DR was at Langor and Fergeson’s at Bravost (both zergs) and I was sitting in the overlook keep thinking we were going to get pushed out of EB XD.

Just to finish off this random post. I wanted to say that I feel that our 3 server’s match up has been the most fun I have had in wvw. I have seen extremely friendly and respectful people from all 3 servers. As heated as things can become between our servers, I hope that we can all realize that wvw is just a game for us to enjoy, rather than a serious competition.

Auri Nimayil: Lvl 80 Thief (Kaineng)

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Cerokhol.7015

Cerokhol.7015

I think I should clear up some of what Darxio was saying….

The Commanders of KAIN are more than a little frustrated at how last week turned out…. Kaineng as a server tried to devide up the clans to defend different parts of the WvW maps….

KAIN had the northern part of our BL and KR and some other smaller guilds had the southern part, while WAR, iSpy, and noQQ were going to focus on EB…

This strategy worked great for the first half or so of the week…. however as the week went by we noticed less and less of EB was ours and sometimes we held nothing at all…. This isnt to say so much that WAR, iSpy, and noQQ weren’t doing their jobs just that for some reason, maybe they had less ppl on or wanted to do some PvE, they were losing ground….

And that in itself would be okay whatever good try maybe try something new next week…

but the Commanders in KAIN litterally were in our BL for 8 to 12 to longer shifts without leaving cause of constant battles and pushes….. Like Darxio said…. a group of maybe 10 of us… left for 10 min to get the jump puzzle in EB with the help of mesmer portals…. and EVERYTHING was gone in that 10 min time span….

More than once we had to quit dungeons halfway because we got called back to our BL so that we could keep the stuff there…. and even one time we got there and Klazart had driven the zerg out already…. Props to Klazart for that BTW… but you can understand how frustrating that can be

The other thing we noticed by only having KAIN and KR run our BL is that randoms on our server are horrible at communicating to the Commanders…. I don’t know how it is on other servers but we get people who say “DR zerg here now” and then dont tell where “here” is….

Darxio is more frustrated at the fact that we as a server just dont work together enough…. and I am inclined to agree

KAIN is taking a week off partially cause of the long shifts we had to pull and partially because we are just frustrated that we dd so well the first half the week and then fell apart at the end

also to the person who said we “quit” our duty to protect the BL…. that was an organizational trend we tested that one week… so it isn’t like a promise to only ever do that… we were testing to see if we could organize WvW a little better and now that the week is over… We should step back as a server and see what went well and what didn’t….

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Zizanzi.4678

Zizanzi.4678

Ya, enjoyed fighting AD in the gully yesterday too. Couple times they had just destroyed randoms before NoQQ came in. I could tell from all the dead bodies on the ground. AD you run a really strong coordinated group, keep up the good work since this is why I like to WvWvW to meet groups like you.

Stylii Elementalist (Staff)
Shoulda Rolled Kaineng (NoQQ) Leader

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Azsouth.3184

Azsouth.3184

so basically it’s the evermoor alliances fault is what KAIN and KR is saying, good to know that once the divide on the server becomes un-repairable, if it isn’t already it’s on you guys, after a good showing last week you guys are going to throw a little fit and say we weren’t doing our jobs and say “how do you like this week w/o us”? well that is fine, we aren’t gonna stroke ur ego’s like you want us to, u did a good job last week and props for it but that’s as far as i personally am willing to go. we have done everything we can possibly do to help you people and it’s only been met w/ trolling/flames/and intense hatred from your guilds towards ours. I hope you enjoy forever being in the bottom tier bc w/ KAIN and KR causing divisions within Kaineng, the server will never win another week.

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Cerokhol.7015

No on said it was evermoor alliance’s fault at all…. you really shouldn’t put words in people’s mouths like that

and where is all this “hate from our guild towards yours”? All that was said is that too much effort was put into this new organizational system and it didnt work…. people get tired of working too much then they take a vacation… its the same thing….

I’m sure some players from WAR and iSpay are burnt out on WvW too

from what I see you are the one trying to cause a division…

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Berkut.2837

Berkut.2837

Not sure trying to call each other out is going to help soothe things……Maybe try to come back after a cooldown and try to talk about it starting on the right foot?

Auri Nimayil: Lvl 80 Thief (Kaineng)

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: spif.7580

spif.7580

Shouldn’t have to put in work-like hours to enjoy a game.

—- Kaineng : Nuke → Saarc ---

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Cerokhol.7015

Not sure trying to call each other out is going to help soothe things……Maybe try to come back after a cooldown and try to talk about it starting on the right foot?

Again… KAIN isn’t calling anyone out… we are simply taking a break because we are exhausted right now… We need to simply back down from trying to point fingers and say its so and so’s fault…. cause no one here should want to do that…

what we should do is hold a WvW meeting and talk about what we can do to make our system better

and you are right we shouldn’t have to put in work like hours… so you shouldn’t get upset when people take a break after doing so

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Azsouth.3184

“no on[e] said it was the evermoor alliance’s fault” no you only implied it, if your gonna call out a guild at least have the stones to do it instead of trying to politic your way around the issue you have with us. As for your hate towards us, we know KAIN hates our guilds because anytime a KAIN member see’s our commanders they feel the need to openly flame them in map chat, it happens every day and to deny it on here means your flat out lieing to anyone who cares on all 3 servers and idk about anyone else but idc for the words of a liar.

as to putting in work-like hours, we r facing a server that is 2-3 times our size now what do you expect, in order to even compete we need to put in work like hours. like i said, yesterday we sacrificed stonemist to come help you people in our borderlands and as a result we where not only left high and dry by both guilds but also lied to so both KR and KAIN could go to DR BL.

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Splintrr.7391

Splintrr.7391

When our alliance agreed to take up the EB map, I don’t think the leaders knew we were applying for a part time job. As a guild, WAR spent more time in EB last week then we have combined from the other matches

I’m sorry if you guys feel you got jipped, we did our best in EB but we only played 1-2 hours per night. I at least didn’t know we had agreed to more then that

Feralblood(Guardian) Splintrr(Ranger)
Warsworn [WAR], Dragonbrand
Evermoor Alliance

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Cerokhol.7015

No I said we were losing stuff in EB…. you are assuming it is because I blame you…. EB is the hardest map to hold since all three servers focus on it

Also There are some people in KAIN that openly dislike your commanders…. and to be fair, from what I read on forums…. some of your players don’t much care for our commanders….

That does not mean however that everyone in KAIN hates you…. nor am I saying that you all hate KAIN….. there are bound to be individuals who dislike each other….

All I said from my post was that we need to re-evaluate the structure we set up….. Now you can read that as me blaming you…. or you could read it as we need to re-evaluate the structure we set up….

I am not going to sit here and argue with you simply because you personally seem to have some distrust or even hatred for me… even though I don’t believe I know you….

However I will restate that I would like to have a meeting to talk about how we can improve upon what happened last week… so any commanders reading this: Lets see if we can set up a time to actually work on this…

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

dank.3680

There were four of you throughout the entire fight. We killed your ranger almost immediately, which left a mesmer and a thief. We got the thief to low health, he then stealthed and ran away to get out of combat to heal to full and come back later in the fight. That left you. Being a mesmer you were able to stealth and port kite us until the thief and an elementalist (probably d/d – aren’t they all?) showed up. Your ranger came back from respawn towards the end of the fight.

You are all good players, but the TLDR message here is that you won basically because of mesmer and thief stealth mechanics. It must kind of suck not knowing whether you are winning fights because you are good or because of horrible game mechanics. That is why most of us in AD totally avoid the commonly used cheese builds that the best players use. When we win against superior numbers it is because we earned it.

Dynnen was using a hammer and staff (I think). He usually uses greatsword. I was playing my guardian using hammer, mace, and shield. Madra was a warrior using greatsword, axe, and warhorn.

If you were getting knocked down a lot it’s because you kept running into rings of warding (which I trapped you in at the start of the fight). Guardian hammer doesn’t have as much targetted knockdown CC as a hammer warrior.

Your thinkin of the wrong fight. I was playing my little d/d Ele. And there was no prior battle between the (3) of us running into you. It was 3v3 for the entirety.. Then we caught a couple of you separated shortly after.. Then I played around with 1 of you and like 4 other randoms leading them on a goose chase after that.

Oh you did trap me in bubble though, but I lightning flashed out of it without getting knocked down by it. I was getting KD’s mostly by the hammer warriors jumping attack.

But, about your story here. I’d like to know how mesmer+thief+ranger = 4 people in entirety.

(edited by dank.3680)

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Azsouth.3184

KAIN and KR have poisoned the well so much these last few days w/ their actions/attitudes/posts here on these forums that a meeting will likely never happen, bravo guys.

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

dank.3680

Dank you try way too hard. I finally had the “honor” of fighting you to a point where neither of was going to die and I walked away, but for some reason you chased me all the way from Bay back to hills and then some. I even tried to tell you to stop because the fight was going nowhere yet you still kept chasing after me… Do you not like me or something. I can understand NP because I always target Chris but you?

lol I knew you were going to post about that.. I chased you for fun, not trying to kill you. You might have noticed I was only using CC’s on you and not any real attacks. I wanted to fight to the end though, but obviously you weren’t in it for the long haul, which I realized and decided just to mess around with you. Then we met up at the keep and I found it entertaining we both decided to leave each other alone and each attacked the multiples on either side that were with us.

It was nothing personal me chasing you, I was just messing around..

BTW I usually don’t even bother to 1v1 d/d eles. Because it’s always a long fight and nothing will happen till one person makes a reasonably big mistake. I was however having fun fighting you and wished you would have stayed in it till one of us messed up and lost.

(edited by dank.3680)

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Psychophant.5682

Psychophant.5682

Ugh. I’m in a better mood now. KAIN will be returning to KBL, but I’ve made it clear that participation this week is entirely voluntary.

Xiir, I apologize for any animosity displayed towards Evermoor. That’s not the intention.
The supposed group of 15 lesser guilds that were tasked with KBL did not appear. KAIN, KR, and sometimes Thor and Leaf, were all that had any number at all in KBL at any time (save the last-minute intervention of you guys when we got back from the jumping puzzle).
A spiteful person by nature, this irritated me. There is no accountability in… well, in any guild that isn’t the aforementioned, WAR, or iSpy. And I’ve picked up the fact that we can’t directly make allegations on the forums, but I’ll just say that NO other big guild was reliable. Some were helpful, but not reliable.

Archon Moros
Lvl. 80 Abrasive
GM of [KAIN]

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Darxio.5672

Darxio.5672

You can return to KBL fearless leader, but I’m not.

I refuse to put in the time like I did last week ever again. KBL needs 24 hour baby-sitting and I’m not going to do 12-16 hours of it a day.

Brigade of the Black Twilight [BBT]
Darxio – Thief Commander

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

thenoobler.7540

I think I should clear up some of what Darxio was saying….

The Commanders of KAIN are more than a little frustrated at how last week turned out…. Kaineng as a server tried to devide up the clans to defend different parts of the WvW maps….

KAIN had the northern part of our BL and KR and some other smaller guilds had the southern part, while WAR, iSpy, and noQQ were going to focus on EB…

This strategy worked great for the first half or so of the week…. however as the week went by we noticed less and less of EB was ours and sometimes we held nothing at all…. This isnt to say so much that WAR, iSpy, and noQQ weren’t doing their jobs just that for some reason, maybe they had less ppl on or wanted to do some PvE, they were losing ground….

And that in itself would be okay whatever good try maybe try something new next week…

but the Commanders in KAIN litterally were in our BL for 8 to 12 to longer shifts without leaving cause of constant battles and pushes….. Like Darxio said…. a group of maybe 10 of us… left for 10 min to get the jump puzzle in EB with the help of mesmer portals…. and EVERYTHING was gone in that 10 min time span….

More than once we had to quit dungeons halfway because we got called back to our BL so that we could keep the stuff there…. and even one time we got there and Klazart had driven the zerg out already…. Props to Klazart for that BTW… but you can understand how frustrating that can be

The other thing we noticed by only having KAIN and KR run our BL is that randoms on our server are horrible at communicating to the Commanders…. I don’t know how it is on other servers but we get people who say “DR zerg here now” and then dont tell where “here” is….

Darxio is more frustrated at the fact that we as a server just dont work together enough…. and I am inclined to agree

KAIN is taking a week off partially cause of the long shifts we had to pull and partially because we are just frustrated that we dd so well the first half the week and then fell apart at the end

also to the person who said we “quit” our duty to protect the BL…. that was an organizational trend we tested that one week… so it isn’t like a promise to only ever do that… we were testing to see if we could organize WvW a little better and now that the week is over… We should step back as a server and see what went well and what didn’t….

Highlighed area… that sounds an awful lot like blaming War/iSPY to me.

For the record nothing was ever mentioned to me, as leader of Warsworn, that EB was specifically ours…. didnt need to as its obvious you guys holding KBL allowed us to do more in EB.

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

Kain guilds whining again because they tried and lost… now they’ll go on “vacation” for a week or two or pretend they’re not interested because they had a bad start… then later in the week they’ll post some SS of them taking out some kind of zerg and tell everyone how amazing they are.

I’ll be in zerguson’s crossing for the rest of the week farming badges off envy and np

later guys :/

Lol. That’s funny because I got my monthly kills 2 hours after reset off of Devonas in my borderlands…

grats i got mine in alittle over 40mins off the fergs in there borderland

Haha. I was there. Those xp trains couldn’t kill anything. I doubt it.

Aren’t you the envy mes with the commander running around with the other mesmers and thieves? Don’t know what you’re talking about we farmed you guys plenty… imo very overrated guild.

NP showed much more fight.

Don’t wvw regularly but I had to see for myself the “amazing awesome envy guild that pwns 5v1 of kwbh players…” well, we came, we saw, we found you… and then we both know what happened

Owning every open field fight for 3-4 hours was fun until what seemed like your whole server decided to come at us.

Honorable mentions to the few pro and their commander who had those trebs + camp locked down and the few sky with him.

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

(edited by SniffyCube.6107)

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

thenoobler.7540

I refuse to put in the time like I did last week ever again. KBL needs 24 hour baby-sitting and I’m not going to do 12-16 hours of it a day.

The 12-16hr burnout is your own fault and no others.

So what happens in a few weeks? Will you again quit WvW and encourage your guild and its allies to again boycott WvW simply because you lost a keep and no one respond to your call for defence?

Another rage post, where you refuse to clarify those you are wagging your finger at?

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

thenoobler.7540

Ugh. I’m in a better mood now. KAIN will be returning to KBL, but I’ve made it clear that participation this week is entirely voluntary.

Xiir, I apologize for any animosity displayed towards Evermoor. That’s not the intention.
The supposed group of 15 lesser guilds that were tasked with KBL did not appear. KAIN, KR, and sometimes Thor and Leaf, were all that had any number at all in KBL at any time (save the last-minute intervention of you guys when we got back from the jumping puzzle).
A spiteful person by nature, this irritated me. There is no accountability in… well, in any guild that isn’t the aforementioned, WAR, or iSpy. And I’ve picked up the fact that we can’t directly make allegations on the forums, but I’ll just say that NO other big guild was reliable. Some were helpful, but not reliable.

there are no other big guilds on Kaineng.

KR/Kain … SoS…. War/iSPY.

thats it. thats kaineng’s manpower besides randoms/pug zergs.

Good try with the smaller guilds trying to get them together, sorry didnt work out.

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Shananigans.8412

Shananigans.8412

Props to the <GASM> Commander i just had a 1v1 with in your BL. Was a great fight! Got lucky and happend to get my lightning flash off cd and was able to get you with churning earth there.

Attachments:

Shananigans- Team Absolute Legends
[Ark]-Ele

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Draygo.9473

Do not babysit our BL for 12-16 hours a day.

People tend to step up more readily when there is a need, if you are filling that need, people wont step up, which leads to burnout and forum implosion.

And yes KBL needs 24 hour babysitting if we want to keep it. Which is unfortuneate. I would rather lose keeps than people to stress though. We can always take keeps back.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

there are no other big guilds on Kaineng.

KR/Kain … SoS…. War/iSPY.

thats it. thats kaineng’s manpower besides randoms/pug zergs.

Good try with the smaller guilds trying to get them together, sorry didnt work out.

…and you wonder why most guilds don’t stay on kaineng or end up leaving… drama
deal with your own dirty laundry via pms – this makes you look bad

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

I transferred off of my old server because doing things like pulling a 24 hour shift commanding EB to keep stonemist from flipping were too exhausting. Take my advice — if you ever feel like this game has turned away from fun into work, quit caring and do whatever gives you the most fun in the game. For me that was transferring to FC and solo roaming for 1vX fights instead of caring what the points-per-tick was. If you aren’t on the winning server (and often if you are), trying to maximize your points all the time will burn you out extremely quickly.

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Draygo.9473

My most fun moment yesterday was jumping down as a underleveled mesmer with a guardian and thief on a group of about 15 DR (like 4-5 of them were in GOLD) fighting some number of fergs right above godslore. Threw a lot of them right into the down state, some died, my guardian and theif were downed and killed, and the ferg force mopped up. Then i came back and ressed my allies so they could get their loot bags.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Sajec.5302

Sajec.5302

Kaineng got a well deserved win. Then the Halloween event came and we took the week off for it. It was that week PRO xfered to DR, and claimed on forums to be bringing 450man guild (thier words) to DR. They proceeded to dominate WvW with alot of WAR/iSPY and others having taken the week off. They didnt win with class, but instead thier own version of Kaine’s chest thumping but this time wasnt just one guy.
When we did come out to WvW the week after, it was near constant accusation of hacking/exploiting/PvDoor.

Lets get it right please: PRO transfered 19 Oct, at that time we had roughly 450 members. It took about a week for roughly 200 PRO to move to DR, that first week we had about 50ish total on DR i believe.
Oct 19-26 : DR won
26 Oct – 2 Nov: Halloween event (also reset that Kaineng posted a challenge to DR in forums) DR won…owned the reset thru weekend btw.
Nov 2- 9: DR won
Nov 9-16: DR won
Nov 16-23: DR won
Nov 23-30: DR won

Thats 6 weeks of DR winning in a row. And before u try, no it was not PRO that made that happen. GASM/RED had already laid an awesome foundation to help get DR off the bottom. PRO just transfered at the moment they implemented the plan. The plan, involving a LOT of guilds and players on DR….worked. We merged into coordinated TEAM of gamers that helped each other when called on to help.

Were there transfers? Yes, there always will be. But the transfers isnt what kept DR in the #1 spot. Anet rates DR as a “High” population server, it rates Kaineng as a “High” population server….that being said..the problem isnt server population, its Kainengs lack of Wv3 population for one…the other is solid teamwork and communication. (latter being the most important as that can overcome population: note Fergs current abilities, props Ferg)

To those that dont track “numbers”…thats kewl. But tons of us want to rank up and see how high we can get. Doesnt mean fighting for fightings sake is bad, but the majority on a server that Wv3 wants to rank up so id think curtesy would focus even the pure “fighters only” into a team concept to help rank up. I mean, there is a forum for solo play, sPvP.

Kaineng: u got issues, yes u do, wont deny it. But its not DR, its not Ferg…its internal to Kaineng. Before you can pull ahead, you gotta stop with the finger pointing and fix whats wrong internally.

One last comment: If you know #1 spot is locked in…the most heated fight’s i’d think would be for the #2 slot. That being said…to boost your overall rating and maintain #2 would be simple, focus on the other server, not DR. DR can/will take and hold what it can, will lost stuff throughout the day/night. But it’d be more advantageous for Kain/Ferg to go at it tooth n nail in their BLs or wherever they see the other to minimize the other servers points. Attacking DR isnt going to accomplish that. DR can pretty much maintain DR BL and chunk of EB on a regular basis. Thats bout all the Wv3 population we got. That being said, that leaves Ferg/Kain BLs wide open for either of you 2 to take/hold the other. Maximize long term point spread, minimize the others! Just a thought.

Well, gluck all and hope to be back in the Wv3 fights when i can..yay RL!

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Sumwun.3846

One last comment: If you know #1 spot is locked in…the most heated fight’s i’d think would be for the #2 slot. That being said…to boost your overall rating and maintain #2 would be simple, focus on the other server, not DR. DR can/will take and hold what it can, will lost stuff throughout the day/night. But it’d be more advantageous for Kain/Ferg to go at it tooth n nail in their BLs or wherever they see the other to minimize the other servers points. Attacking DR isnt going to accomplish that. DR can pretty much maintain DR BL and chunk of EB on a regular basis. Thats bout all the Wv3 population we got. That being said, that leaves Ferg/Kain BLs wide open for either of you 2 to take/hold the other. Maximize long term point spread, minimize the others! Just a thought.

Well, gluck all and hope to be back in the Wv3 fights when i can..yay RL!

I don’t think Number one is a lock. Well, maybe this week. But last week we had a hard run to catch up. we were about mid match before we took lead. First isn’t a Lock. I feel that Blue and Red beating on Green from multiple points gets them both closer to first than fighting each other and exhausting resources that should be spent on defending the largest threat.

If Blue and Red are only able to mass 3 full fledged Zerg/large fighting units. if one or even two are defending Green and they are not sending that 3rd unit to fight each other you can have Green fighting at 6 points. when it comes time to worry about the 3 way battle for first, the server with the better plan will take it.

ATM from this POV it doesn’t look like K can’t right themselves, there is some pretty powerful animosity that’s surfaced, and it seems almost like there has been a bit of strife on the server for some time. This only weakens the server and if you can’t keep it together in house you wont do any type of, “unspoken understanding”, any justice. The way Ferg is running their show, they can pull away and take second by allowing you to drown yourself this week.

See you out there.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Oozo.7856

Your thinkin of the wrong fight. I was playing my little d/d Ele. And there was no prior battle between the (3) of us running into you. It was 3v3 for the entirety.. Then we caught a couple of you separated shortly after.. Then I played around with 1 of you and like 4 other randoms leading them on a goose chase after that.

Oh you did trap me in bubble though, but I lightning flashed out of it without getting knocked down by it. I was getting KD’s mostly by the hammer warriors jumping attack.

But, about your story here. I’d like to know how mesmer+thief+ranger = 4 people in entirety.

I assumed you were an asura mesmer from TRx. Should have looked at your signature. The mistake is because I honestly don’t remember any other fights that you could be referring to. I don’t remember losing any 3v3 fights last night. That doesn’t mean it didn’t happen, though. Just don’t remember. I usually fraps most small scale stuff and didn’t see anything like that in my footage.

We don’t have a hammer warrior BTW. The Guardian mighty blow looks like the adrenaline warrior hammer move but it doesn’t knockdown. You probably got knocked down by something else and mistook it because of the animation.

edit: The fight I incorrectly mentioned was against a mesmer, thief, elementalist, and ranger in it’s entirety.

(edited by Oozo.7856)

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Jazenn.7526

Jazenn.7526

Guys lets just forget about last week and move on, it doesn’t matter whose fault it is. Blame it on me, because I suck. I think some frustrations are just surfacing, people don’t like to always lose. Anyways new week! At the moment KBL is blue! Props to some Fergs from LARP, you guys are pretty kitten good, even without numbers.

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Oozo.7856

Ya, enjoyed fighting AD in the gully yesterday too. Couple times they had just destroyed randoms before NoQQ came in. I could tell from all the dead bodies on the ground. AD you run a really strong coordinated group, keep up the good work since this is why I like to WvWvW to meet groups like you.

Stylii Elementalist (Staff)
Shoulda Rolled Kaineng (NoQQ) Leader

Thanks. Yes, we were having fun there til you came in and tipped the scales. We got caught in a really bad spot fighting you on the ground and taking flak from the cliffs above by the rank-and-file. We hate your elementalists, BTW. Dynnen, in particular, starts cussing like a sailor when he sees them. :P