11/30 FC / Kain / DR

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Cerokhol.7015

Cerokhol.7015

I think I should clear up some of what Darxio was saying….

The Commanders of KAIN are more than a little frustrated at how last week turned out…. Kaineng as a server tried to devide up the clans to defend different parts of the WvW maps….

KAIN had the northern part of our BL and KR and some other smaller guilds had the southern part, while WAR, iSpy, and noQQ were going to focus on EB…

This strategy worked great for the first half or so of the week…. however as the week went by we noticed less and less of EB was ours and sometimes we held nothing at all…. This isnt to say so much that WAR, iSpy, and noQQ weren’t doing their jobs just that for some reason, maybe they had less ppl on or wanted to do some PvE, they were losing ground….

And that in itself would be okay whatever good try maybe try something new next week…

but the Commanders in KAIN litterally were in our BL for 8 to 12 to longer shifts without leaving cause of constant battles and pushes….. Like Darxio said…. a group of maybe 10 of us… left for 10 min to get the jump puzzle in EB with the help of mesmer portals…. and EVERYTHING was gone in that 10 min time span….

More than once we had to quit dungeons halfway because we got called back to our BL so that we could keep the stuff there…. and even one time we got there and Klazart had driven the zerg out already…. Props to Klazart for that BTW… but you can understand how frustrating that can be

The other thing we noticed by only having KAIN and KR run our BL is that randoms on our server are horrible at communicating to the Commanders…. I don’t know how it is on other servers but we get people who say “DR zerg here now” and then dont tell where “here” is….

Darxio is more frustrated at the fact that we as a server just dont work together enough…. and I am inclined to agree

KAIN is taking a week off partially cause of the long shifts we had to pull and partially because we are just frustrated that we dd so well the first half the week and then fell apart at the end

also to the person who said we “quit” our duty to protect the BL…. that was an organizational trend we tested that one week… so it isn’t like a promise to only ever do that… we were testing to see if we could organize WvW a little better and now that the week is over… We should step back as a server and see what went well and what didn’t….

Highlighed area… that sounds an awful lot like blaming War/iSPY to me.

For the record nothing was ever mentioned to me, as leader of Warsworn, that EB was specifically ours…. didnt need to as its obvious you guys holding KBL allowed us to do more in EB.

I’m sorry if it came across that way, however that isn’t what I meant… there could be lots of reasons as to why the area was lost but it is rather demoralizing to see a whole map that was being dominated early in the week get over run….

Again I don’t mean that it was your fault or you were wrong… just that seeing it gone means that they can focus solely on the BL to wipe us out and it is demoralizing….

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Willowisp.6490

Willowisp.6490

Just read through all the posts. Poor Sniffy… Seems like he needs some attention. Doesn’t even put his tags in his posts. I’m well aware that trolls are like children, you encourage poor behavior simply by acknowledgement of it. But you can really tell we’ve gotten to that one. lol.

Keep it to inside thoughts my friend, they don’t belong here.

The Spirit Of Life – 80 Asura Guardian Main
Wispy Woods – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Envyous [Envy] – Ferguson’s Crossing

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Valorwing.2865

Valorwing.2865

I love your 3 man squad LARP. I can never kill one of you because the other always shows up. Thats probably because i run solo…I can never kill your Ele either. We had a good 1v1 going until someone started attacking me and killed me but it was fun too! I’ll get my kill yet you sly thief :P

But really props to LARP they know the power of a 3 man squad and how to be reallllyyy annoying with thief stealths lol. No but really props lol. Great teamwork.

Jaded Imperfection

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Ender.3508

Ender.3508

Some of us decided to no longer defend our borderland like last week. Or even defend at all.

Last week [KAIN] and other guilds poured their heart and soul into the defense early in the week. But by the end of the week, it really felt like it was only KAIN directing and upgrading everything. And if we even let our eyes look away for 5 minutes, the DR horde would take it.

Hell, 8 of us did the EB jump puzzle for 10 minutes. TEN MINUTES when our borderlands was blue. The Bay Keep was taken before we finished. And I know we could have prevented that if we were there, but if it takes KAIN’s presence to make that much of a difference, then it doesn’t matter anymore.

Countless times last week, we tried to do dungeons, but quit mid-way because we KNEW that if we didn’t go, we’d lose a keep. We didn’t lose Garrison until Thursday, when it was apparently taken when there was only 3 defenders online. We kept that keep locked down since reset. Bay Keep was lost Wednesday for the first time since reset because we went to the jump puzzle. Hills was lost Tuesday. I literally went to class and it was ours, came back and it wasn’t.

All keeps were lost when our people were not there. And I am not going through that stress again. And many others in KAIN will agree with me.

Last week I learned just how much Devona will throw at our Borderland to try and take everything. Devona literally HATES us. They would rather continue to attack us than defend their own Borderland from attackers. That’s how much their hatred is of us.

And you know what? I’m not going to deal with it anymore. Not my problem. Not my guild’s problem. You want our borderland? Fine, take it. Go make it green and pretty and whatever. Hell, why not sprinkle some red in there with LARP helping you anyway since they went to Ferg and want to break everything of ours when you’re attacking our points.

I’m not dealing with it anymore. Find somebody else defend your attack. I might attack your stuff to reset all your upgrades like you did to us nonstop though.

Enjoy the PvDoor.

Don’t flatter yourself. If there’s any vendetta against Kaineng its because of the forum trashtalking of weeks passed. I think its just the prime target of attack simply because ferg defends with a vengeance. No insult, I highly respect the foce you guys operate with, but just throwing out some speculation

Kretna 80 Elementalist
ex – The Midnight Syndicate [Dark]
Maguuma

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Catisa.6507

Catisa.6507

Anyone from kain care to explain? … note lowlands is not under attack (as you can see there is no defend event) nor are any walls breached, nor was this a ‘hidden’ person as we’ve held LL since reset.

Maybe things like this is why DR concentrates on kain so much.

Attachments:

AR

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: xcavars.5049

xcavars.5049

Wait i thought dr doesnt target us????

Characters:
Xcavars[End]~Carelinne Condoin[End]~Brianna Condoin[End]~Catrice Degaspi[End]~Tiarra Ferr[End]

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Catisa.6507

No more so then kain and ferg team up against DR

AR

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

Just read through all the posts. Poor Sniffy… Seems like he needs some attention. Doesn’t even put his tags in his posts. I’m well aware that trolls are like children, you encourage poor behavior simply by acknowledgement of it. But you can really tell we’ve gotten to that one. lol.

Keep it to inside thoughts my friend, they don’t belong here.

Hey, I know what happened and you know what happened along with all your guildies and that were there as well as mine.

Never underestimate the power of denial.

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

xcavars.5049

No more so then kain and ferg team up against DR

Delusions and nothing more.

Characters:
Xcavars[End]~Carelinne Condoin[End]~Brianna Condoin[End]~Catrice Degaspi[End]~Tiarra Ferr[End]

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Catisa.6507

Delusions and nothing more.

Yes you are, must be from all those weeks of being the losers that you keep looking for every excuse to sooth your ego and try every exploit and hack … and still you lose.

AR

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Gungnir Grimm.7123

Gungnir Grimm.7123

so [KAIN] is burnt out, and [NoQQ] is out of the fight for the most part for this week. I hope Kaineng still puts up a good fight this week, last week was the most fun I have had yet.

We aren’t out per se, we are just going to be concentrating on the dreaded PVE content for PVP gear. ( Whoever thought farming pvp gear in pve dungeon up should be shot then brought back to life to be stabbed, fricking hate pve). Plus we are only 4 – 7 people @ night and I’m sure we have no impact on WvWvW.

Stylii Elementalist (Staff)
Shoulda Rolled Kaineng (NoQQ) Leader

maybe, but I know how hard you guys hit. fights against y’all are almost always fun. Also, the fact that WvW only carries one type of gear reward that is easier to get elsewhere is annoying.

Gungnir Grimm – 80 Thief
Gungnir Aurus – 80 Guardian
[AUX] Isle of Janthir

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Balidore.2790

Balidore.2790

Stop the exploiting in to keeps. Don’t lie, I have screenshots. It’s both kaineg and devona doing it the past 2 days (and I’ve only been looking for it the past 2 days, frankly didn’t expect people to do it, till i caught devona by accident), I’ve seriously watched it 4 times now in 2 days.. Honestly? There couldn’t be anything more pathetic than exploiting against the smallest underdog server.
I’m starting to wonder if Devona would even be losing without it, regardless of their massive numbers over everyone.

I’m not trying to start some kinda kitten talk on the forums, but it needs to be said. What’s the point of winning if you’re not even doing it legitimately?

Balidor [Envy]
Mesmer/Thief
NSP

(edited by Balidore.2790)

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

xcavars.5049

You know someones lost an arguement the minute they take a quote and use it out of context and also start insulting when their opposition has been nothing but civil. Lols. Hata of too you sire, i hope ur e-pen is sufficiently inflated, u definetly need it.

Characters:

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Some of us in Kaineng tried for Ferg Borderlands. It might have worked for awhile if not for DR. I’m starting to think they’re everywhere. Gets worse when I can’t even run away with my ele I’m trying to build. Mist Form is nearly useless when DR is around.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Mash Hog.5672

Mash Hog.5672

EB was extremely fun today!

Gasmic > Mic Gazzy
Leader of [GASM] #ELEtism
(Retired) Commander [2500+ tPvP Matches Won]

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Jaaded.1870

Jaaded.1870

Good times in Kain borderlands tonight, just wish there were a few more people at times. Sad to see you guys not defending as strongly as you used to.

Lilj/Liljaad
SoCo
Yak’s Bend

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Tiglie.5834

Tiglie.5834

Etna’s POV while beating our face against a sea of red.

[LARP]
Tiglie Wiglie – Oh Bahmaz
Iz U Potato – Absentee Father

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: StormWolf.7645

StormWolf.7645

Hello Everyone!

I play Lionightus the Guardian Commander of KAIN. I wanted to at least post in response to a number of things I saw in here because I believe they need to be said.

1) To Devona’s and Ferguson’s – I believe a number of the “kain”(Server) folks are simply tired and need to vent a little, losing sucks and we all know this. So on behalf of my Server I apologize for any kittening or such being so public and on these forums, but I would ask that you at least try to understand WHY it’s happening and give some leeway.

2) To Kaineng – This is a WvWvW scenario, and when you’re on top, you take out the person in second, the person in third is tactically of little consequence, promoting competition for 2nd place is the smartest tactic to use when on top. I do not believe there’s “Server Hate”, unless it’s on an individual basis.

3) To Everyone – I put in several 12-14 hour days last week defending, and I enjoyed every fight against Fergs, every fight against Devonas. When you came at us we pushed both of you back, we managed to hold our keeps longer than both servers without losing our WPs.(Though a part of me now worries this may be due to cheating with Balidor’s post which kinda makes that claim meaningless…But I will take it regardless because I fought HARD to keep those Waypoints.)

In equal numbers, Kaineng won bloody near every time, and we always knew when we were fighting the skilled people and Guilds because it was even numbers(or sometimes fighting less people!) and we needed to call for help. People responded to EVERY call for help initially and it was incredible. We didn’t have nearly as many people as you may have thought we did, we simply had people stationed everywhere and a group that was ready to split up and aid wherever needed. That’s how you defend your BL and it was great.

4) Kaineng’s Wv3 Population is VERY low…even most of the Wv3 Guilds aren’t -ALL- Wv3, just parts, and that’s a huge reason we couldn’t maintain that momentum. After a while, people got burnt out from constantly fighting in Wv3 without a break to do other things. There is no Guild responsible for Kaineng’s plight, the “responsible” party are all the PvE players, and while that sucks, there’s not much that can be done about it.

Anywho, just wanted to get my 5 cents in. Good luck everyone and have fun killing each other!

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: lcc.9374

lcc.9374

So much drama everywhere again. Cant have 1 week without it.

Lol at all the DR chiming in on our guild drama though its none of your business.

And LARP ok you guys are now KOS. You want a fight? Your gonna get it now.

And Drednyte, no i refuse to attack Ferg. Im in tier 8, im not afraid of going down a tier becos its impossible. I also prefer to go after the biggest server. Rather than picking on the server with the lowest Pop. In the 1 and only week that Kaineng won, i personally focused on Ferg and tried to ignore Devonas whenever i could for the same reason. First or nothing, dont care for second place. Lol stop trying to incite us into fighting each other all the time. Were not gonna fall for it

And to everyone on all servers. That was some seriously intense fighting last week. Got lots of fights everywhere 24/7 last week. We’re all trying really hard to win this. Everyone really brought in good fights.

And props also to my fellow comrades of Kaineng. I see many of you play much more than you should last week and the result shows. Only lost by about 15k points. I had hope that wed win on thursday lol but nice try anyway. People like Darx, Sbullet, Valak, Kouge, CnB guys, Noqq guys, Skorse and many other people are always out there when i log on. Great fighting last week from everyone also all the other people and the low lvl people too. You guys help a lot too.

We put up a great fight last week. Lets not let guild drama get the best of us now.

Sadly……i think i need to farm some 250 powerful bloods this week for an ascended backpiece so less fighting this week……the horror! Still ill go fight some Devona now and then anyway. Well not like a random person in a random guild like me makes an impact anyway.

Anyway rock on Kaineng. Were gonna try hard till eventually Devonas moves up……..

Oh and have fun everyone on all 3 servers. There really is a lot of hostility nowadays between the 3 servers. Well mostly Kains and DRs. Its a game guys. Dont need to go insult each other on forums getting all cranky and angry each week. High blood pressure is bad for your health.

Regards to everyone, Representative of Kaineng randoms : Guardian Leysrit

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Themanbat.3206

Themanbat.3206

Kain guilds whining again because they tried and lost… now they’ll go on “vacation” for a week or two or pretend they’re not interested because they had a bad start… then later in the week they’ll post some SS of them taking out some kind of zerg and tell everyone how amazing they are.

I’ll be in zerguson’s crossing for the rest of the week farming badges off envy and np

later guys :/

Lol. That’s funny because I got my monthly kills 2 hours after reset off of Devonas in my borderlands…

grats i got mine in alittle over 40mins off the fergs in there borderland

Haha. I was there. Those xp trains couldn’t kill anything. I doubt it.

Aren’t you the envy mes with the commander running around with the other mesmers and thieves? Don’t know what you’re talking about we farmed you guys plenty… imo very overrated guild.

NP showed much more fight.

Don’t wvw regularly but I had to see for myself the “amazing awesome envy guild that pwns 5v1 of kwbh players…” well, we came, we saw, we found you… and then we both know what happened

Owning every open field fight for 3-4 hours was fun until what seemed like your whole server decided to come at us.

Honorable mentions to the few pro and their commander who had those trebs + camp locked down and the few sky with him.

Lol. Quit your trolling, dude. I died maybe three times that day and that was rushing ahead of everyone into zergs. You know, that thing you were running from all day?

Angelic Synergy [Holy], Andromeda (Mesmer)/Samson of Mice (Guardian)/Ren the Stumpy (Engi)

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

StormWolf.7645

I’m pretty sure people on all 3 Servers would agree he’s trolling saying Envy is overrated. I’ll bet he’s one of those people you guys killed 70 times without ever even realizing he was around, or one of those Thief Heartseeker “I’M SO GOOD CAUSE I KEEL YOU!” people.

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Balidore.2790

Balidore.2790

Kain guilds whining again because they tried and lost… now they’ll go on “vacation” for a week or two or pretend they’re not interested because they had a bad start… then later in the week they’ll post some SS of them taking out some kind of zerg and tell everyone how amazing they are.

I’ll be in zerguson’s crossing for the rest of the week farming badges off envy and np

later guys :/

Lol. That’s funny because I got my monthly kills 2 hours after reset off of Devonas in my borderlands…

grats i got mine in alittle over 40mins off the fergs in there borderland

Haha. I was there. Those xp trains couldn’t kill anything. I doubt it.

Aren’t you the envy mes with the commander running around with the other mesmers and thieves? Don’t know what you’re talking about we farmed you guys plenty… imo very overrated guild.

NP showed much more fight.

Don’t wvw regularly but I had to see for myself the “amazing awesome envy guild that pwns 5v1 of kwbh players…” well, we came, we saw, we found you… and then we both know what happened

Owning every open field fight for 3-4 hours was fun until what seemed like your whole server decided to come at us.

Honorable mentions to the few pro and their commander who had those trebs + camp locked down and the few sky with him.

Whatever you are on, you should share.

Balidor [Envy]
Mesmer/Thief
NSP

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Sajec.5302

Sajec.5302

@Stonewolf…props to ya.

Well fun night for me, stayed in DR BL all night defending it. Had some serious manpower shortage for most the night lol. That coupled with some hateraid from Ferg, then Kain..then Ferg…then both…lol (not so much hate..but nice groups of 10ish most times with some upwards of round 20)

At one point DR BL was defended by bout 8 of us for the longest. We managed to thwart Fergs push everywhere they went. Got to the point they were tryin to PvDoor sneak us! But we caught em. One fight at Sunny was fun, dunno how much superior siege we wrecked of yours, but was some tight fighting with walls breaking, supplies, low…too much red over the walls. lol Nice push, jst glad when some help arrived.

Kain/Ferg both kept up a pretty decent push in our BL, but the good ole night crew managed to not just hold it, but push them completely out twice. And regardless of what either server says..DR was outmanned most of the night. But i will admit, defending is much easier to do with smaller numbers than offense. Great fights all around and props to both servers.

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Etna.1634

Etna.1634

I love your 3 man squad LARP. I can never kill one of you because the other always shows up. Thats probably because i run solo…I can never kill your Ele either. We had a good 1v1 going until someone started attacking me and killed me but it was fun too! I’ll get my kill yet you sly thief :P

But really props to LARP they know the power of a 3 man squad and how to be reallllyyy annoying with thief stealths lol. No but really props lol. Great teamwork.

Thx man and I’ve noticed you aswell, you’re good.

And LARP ok you guys are now KOS. You want a fight? Your gonna get it now.

Awesome!!!

- Etna H, D/D Elementalist
[BSty][LARP]

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: aimac.9046

aimac.9046

why is xandria still posting here? you left dr. your opinions about our tier holds no significance now. not holding grudges as a dr player myself, but you left already. you dont even know what happens in our battles. stay where you are now, you cant claim to be loyal to two servers.

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: ZetaHaynes.2134

ZetaHaynes.2134

Tonight had some of the best 1v1 1v2 fights i have ever had in EB, Id like to thank the two KAIN players i caught coming out of the dredge tunnel and also the KAIN Thief that came in not that long after. It was great fun

Zetäa – 80 Warrior – [KWBH] officer

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Ender.3508

Ender.3508

why is xandria still posting here? you left dr. your opinions about our tier holds no significance now. not holding grudges as a dr player myself, but you left already. you dont even know what happens in our battles. stay where you are now, you cant claim to be loyal to two servers.

Too bad the whole server doesn’t feel that way. Ktith was/is a good Wv3’r. He was out running with us when there was no hope of winning, working with commanders and coordinating defenses of his own. His opinion is more than welcome here.

Kretna 80 Elementalist
ex – The Midnight Syndicate [Dark]
Maguuma

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

StormWolf.7645

Tonight had some of the best 1v1 1v2 fights i have ever had in EB, Id like to thank the two KAIN players i caught coming out of the dredge tunnel and also the KAIN Thief that came in not that long after. It was great fun

:p Was interesting, was on my level 8 Alt so was a very short fight against my Ele. XD But our Mesmer wanted to fight you when he heard about your crushing the two Thieves in like 2 hits each.

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Skarloc.2569

Skarloc.2569

And regardless of what either server says..DR was outmanned most of the night.

At no point did you ever have fewer numbers than us last night. I’m not sure if this was directed at our group that you were fighting, but that’s a fairly laughable statement to make given some of the numbers you guys had late into the night.

[PAXA] Skarllok – 80 Mesmer/ Skarrlloc – 80 Guardian
[FUN] [FUN II] [Jonathan Taylor Thomas] – DAoC, WoW, WAR

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: ktith.6197

ktith.6197

@aimac

I still post here because I still have interests here. I still have friends that play on DR and I still have conversations with them. At the time I felt I did my best for DR and DR did it’s best for everyone and there is no shame is still showing pride for a server that you started out on. Yes I moved up a tier and took like 10 people with me (some later than others and some still thinking about it). And yes, now I have my own “small” guild and my “own” bracket to contend with, but I still feel a yearning to post every now and then in here to “keep the hope alive” that some day I’ll be able to have the rivalry with DR that I once showed towards other servers. Why? Because that’s the nature of this game and how things work within WvW and because as mentioned above, I still have friends on DR and I didn’t burn any bridges when I left. With as much gold and siege that I put into the efforts of DR, I still feel an attachment to the server regardless of where I call “home” now.

And anyone that I know/knew down here on DR that wants a week break….you all let me know in game and I’ll guild ya while you’re visiting AR and it’s massive battles.

/peace
/bow

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Khanswrath.1032

Khanswrath.1032

15 in acro is addictive

Every thief build I’ve tried, and or use now must at least have 15 acro.

Real Thieves run 30 in it /flex

Khanswrath-80 Thief [ODN]
“Do not argue with an idiot.
He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. "

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Calos.1350

Calos.1350

Props to Ferg, your borderland is hard, you defend well. I agree with Stormwolf on most points. And to internal problems with Kain, it is our problem because it effects entire server. Haven’t people been begging for the good fights we had last week? That is not hatred, its the lust for competition. If anyone needs a break that is great, do it. Please test us at DR, if we ever do move up a tier we need to learn from all of our server. If DR gets stomped in next tier, then it will be another learning experiance. Please don’t give up, all servers.

Brunn Gasm Devona’s Rest

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Jaaded.1870

Jaaded.1870

Ferg land! Great defense guys, we had fun :o)

Lilj/Liljaad
SoCo
Yak’s Bend

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Yeah, the Ferg BL was great. Most fun I had in awhile with WvW.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: lujate.5432

lujate.5432

On two occasions today on the FC BL, my wingman and I came across a downed defender in the middle of nowhere. Both times when when went to revive him, we had a large enemy force come out of stealth right on top on us. I am posting this here as both a warning to other players and an apology to those people I don’t stop to revive. I can tell you that from now on, when I see a downed friendly in the middle of nowhere, I’ll be running the other way.

“Queen of Cheese Builds”

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

xcavars.5049

You my friend!

I hate you, you caught me at a bad time. I was the initial one you killed cause i was focused on dredge. 7.5k dmg in the span of about 2 seconds whistles.

You made me rage quit last night, but it was already late so I guess I had it comming.

Characters:

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

xcavars.5049

15 in acro is addictive

Real Thieves arent Glass Cannons /ekittenenlargment

Characters:

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Khanswrath.1032

On two occasions today on the FC BL, my wingman and I came across a downed defender in the middle of nowhere. Both times when when went to revive him, we had a large enemy force come out of stealth right on top on us. I am posting this here as both a warning to other players and an apology to those people I don’t stop to revive. I can tell you that from now on, when I see a downed friendly in the middle of nowhere, I’ll be running the other way.

“You never, never leave your wingman.” What you have to do is break high and right, see if he’s really alone. “That is right, but I held something back. I see some real genius in your thinking, lujate.5432 , but I can’t say that in there. I was afraid that everyone in the tax trailer would see right through me, and I just don’t want anyone to know that I’ve fallen for you.”

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Khanswrath.1032

15 in acro is addictive

Real Thieves arent Glass Cannons /ekittenenlargment

I run P/P friend and have a huge Red Beaver on my chest. If you think that’s a glass cannon build you don’t know thieves.

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

xcavars.5049

I know thats not glasscannon haha. I run P/D and spec no power or hardly any prec. If you think I’m glasscannon you dont know thieves.

Characters:

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Berkut.2837

Berkut.2837

I’m kind of a glass thief :’(. I use d/d and shortbow. My tactic in zerg fights is to try and hover around in my zerg scanning for over extended or weakened targets. I then either pull them into our zerg and/or move into their zerg to take them out, then stealth finish them to try to reduce the zergs numbers (harder to rez a beaten player than a downed player).

Auri Nimayil: Lvl 80 Thief (Kaineng)

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Kronosfear.7548

Kronosfear.7548

Ferg is defending it’s borderlands so tenaciously I’ve been reduced to dolyak hunting.

And I believe I was invited by someone in DR to have a ganking party. I refused, and for good measure: Not 5 minutes have passed after walking out of the gates when they were shut down by Ferg right smack on the entrance, just well away from our veteran defender’s range. I couldn’t sneak out of our own gates for an hour.

Kudos to you guys. Will play with you people again after work.

“Conversation enriches the understanding, but solitude is the school of genius.”
- Sir Edward Gibbon

(edited by Kronosfear.7548)

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Sajec.5302

Sajec.5302

And regardless of what either server says..DR was outmanned most of the night.

At no point did you ever have fewer numbers than us last night. I’m not sure if this was directed at our group that you were fighting, but that’s a fairly laughable statement to make given some of the numbers you guys had late into the night.

Wasnt referencing DR numbers across 4 maps. I was talking about the numbers we had on our borderlands during the majority of the time i was online. We were outmanned almost all night, wasnt until around 4am that more DR started to creep into our homeland. Not sure when/who you was fighting, but there was 6-8 of us in our homeland for an easy 3-4 hours that was holding off Ferg group of about 15ish. That group we wiped 2-3 times then they bailed the map to go PvDoor at Kains BL. Kain showed up and we managed to wipe them also. Ferg group came back and got inside the Hills, but wiped at inner and left the map again. Wasnt until after 4am that i think around 8-10 more DR showed up. I logged around 530am, pacific, and there was a Ferg and Kain group both in our BL. Ferg had around 15ish and Kain hard bout 20-25 at one point. Kain got crushed and ran around NPC fighting at camps while we engaged Ferg. Was holding when I left but dunno after.

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Huck.8304

Huck.8304

Awesome time at Dreaming Bay with you guys Dev. Keep your eyes open for us coming from behind to wreck your seige

Hucker
Hidden Street- Fergs

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: NealCaffrey.6450

NealCaffrey.6450

lol human female LARP d/d ele running to npcs :P I’d be scared of fotm backstab burst thieves too.

was that a bunker build? felt like I was still hitting hard, curious

Commander Rañger Dañger
Leader of Cryptic Gaze[iSpy]
Evermoor Alliance (iSpy, JAWA, WAR) – Dragonbrand

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Virt.4203

Virt.4203

lol we ran into those AD guys.. 3 hammer knockdown specs 2 guards and a war or 2 wars and a guard I can’t remember. We did beat them with even numbers, but it was definitely annoying.

There were four of you throughout the entire fight. We killed your ranger almost immediately, which left a mesmer and a thief. We got the thief to low health, he then stealthed and ran away to get out of combat to heal to full and come back later in the fight. That left you. Being a mesmer you were able to stealth and port kite us until the thief and an elementalist (probably d/d – aren’t they all?) showed up. Your ranger came back from respawn towards the end of the fight.

You are all good players, but the TLDR message here is that you won basically because of mesmer and thief stealth mechanics. It must kind of suck not knowing whether you are winning fights because you are good or because of horrible game mechanics. That is why most of us in AD totally avoid the commonly used cheese builds that the best players use. When we win against superior numbers it is because we earned it.

Dynnen was using a hammer and staff (I think). He usually uses greatsword. I was playing my guardian using hammer, mace, and shield. Madra was a warrior using greatsword, axe, and warhorn.

If you were getting knocked down a lot it’s because you kept running into rings of warding (which I trapped you in at the start of the fight). Guardian hammer doesn’t have as much targetted knockdown CC as a hammer warrior.

Your thinkin of the wrong fight. I was playing my little d/d Ele. And there was no prior battle between the (3) of us running into you. It was 3v3 for the entirety.. Then we caught a couple of you separated shortly after.. Then I played around with 1 of you and like 4 other randoms leading them on a goose chase after that.

Oh you did trap me in bubble though, but I lightning flashed out of it without getting knocked down by it. I was getting KD’s mostly by the hammer warriors jumping attack.

But, about your story here. I’d like to know how mesmer+thief+ranger = 4 people in entirety.

I assumed you were an asura mesmer from TRx. Should have looked at your signature. The mistake is because I honestly don’t remember any other fights that you could be referring to. I don’t remember losing any 3v3 fights last night. That doesn’t mean it didn’t happen, though. Just don’t remember. I usually fraps most small scale stuff and didn’t see anything like that in my footage.

We don’t have a hammer warrior BTW. The Guardian mighty blow looks like the adrenaline warrior hammer move but it doesn’t knockdown. You probably got knocked down by something else and mistook it because of the animation.

edit: The fight I incorrectly mentioned was against a mesmer, thief, elementalist, and ranger in it’s entirety.

<……the asura Mesmer from TRx …what’s going on?

Ozzy / Corona
80 Mesmer, 80 Warrior, 80 Guardian
[TRx] – Ferg Crossing

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Catisa.6507

So what a [CnB] doing on DR? Not surprisingly he shows up in a tower about 90 seconds after we leave and goes straight to where we caught some kain hiding.

AR

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Etna.1634

Etna.1634

lol human female LARP d/d ele running to npcs :P I’d be scared of fotm backstab burst thieves too.

No idea what situation you’re talking about but you probably caught me after I have rtl:d into some 15+ random scrubs, dropped everything offensive for like 10 seconds in the middle of them and because of autoattack and autotargetting + one or two persons among them just being semi scrubs making me burn all my slot skills to get away/get all the offensive stuff of (downing probably the 5 that the game allows ae to hit for only to see them get insta rezzed by 3 others in there or get rallied of a squirrel). Yes, then a burst specd 2-mashing thief makes me scared along with a burst specd bola throwing/bulls charging 2-mashing gs warrior.

It’s a somewhat mixed build with the required 30 water and 20 arcana.

EDIT: Since it was Grimpi; No, Im not scared of anything! GL and HF on Dragonfag! <3

- Etna H, D/D Elementalist
[BSty][LARP]

(edited by Etna.1634)

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: VileStrainGaming.6091

VileStrainGaming.6091

HAHA yeah that wasn’t Etna It was me lol. You chased me through the water and i had to burn all my utility skills while in the water cuz ele’s water abilities are such trash. So by the time we got on to land i was playing catch up the whole time. So yeah i had to run to the guards for 1 sec to pop my heal then came back out hit you with an ride the lightening and updraft, burning speed combo and what not then finally hit you with churning earth and dropped you then auto attacked you do death. lol

But yeah but d/d theifs burst is so crazy you can 3 shot people its a joke.

[NoQQ] & [Larp] – The old days of PvP :(

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

Lots of fun last night. But Jesus I’ve never realized the massive amounts of DR, I didn’t even think the map allowed for so much. I think all the DR guys in EB turned to FC specifically after our failed attempt to treb SM, taking away all your Kain fighting force. I didn’t realize til then just how far we are from ever winning.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]