11/30 - TC, FA & YB

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

The overall score doesn’t really matter much to me. What is important is how a map looks before I enter it with my Guild, and how we leave it when I log off. Whether it be regaining territory we have lost, winning new targets against tough odds, or just trying to maintain some sort of balance, it is a great rush to be a small part of the strategic discussion, and watch and listen to some pretty amazing players (commanders) in [PINK]. I believe we enter every map with the mindset that the score is zero to zero and we have about 3 hours to try to win.

I know there are guilds on Yaks and FA that feel the same way too, because every night we run up against them. Knowing where ULTD is and guessing where they are going to be portaling from is 40pct of my night haha. Anyways, seeya in the borderlands.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

oh and by the way to all u guys saying u are focusing on fa bl because our defense is so bad and yb s defense so great..u said the same about cd didnt u?

http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/74752-yaks-bend-vs-crystal-desert-vs-tarnished-coast/page__st__30

:-)

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Smoke.8910

Smoke.8910

oh and by the way to all u guys saying u are focusing on fa bl because our defense is so bad and yb s defense so great..u said the same about cd didnt u?

http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/74752-yaks-bend-vs-crystal-desert-vs-tarnished-coast/page__st__30

So TC didn’t attack YB much before due to thier good defense and now, TC still doesn’t attack YB much due to thier good defense.

I don’t understand what you’re saying there.

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Vanity.2506

Vanity.2506

If true, it would at least give a little change in the color of the maps!

Vanity Lionheart
That which yields is not always weak.

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

is there any comfort in 2nd place? Do you turn to the person who came in last and say “well, at least I got 2nd”? In my experience, and with my mentality, no. There’s one winner, and two losers.

When all 3 people had fun, there were 3 winners.

I know that it may seem odd for competetive people, but some people can have fun without comming in first.

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

So TC didn’t attack YB much before due to thier good defense and now, TC still doesn’t attack YB much due to thier good defense.

oh just saying it’s interesting that all other servers have a bad defense and thats why they always get attacked by both at the same time. that’s what u guys are saying right? and i was just saying it’s interesting, that’s all. ;-)

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Kerithlan.1659

Kerithlan.1659

oh just saying it’s interesting that all other servers have a bad defense and thats why they always get attacked by both at the same time. that’s what u guys are saying right? and i was just saying it’s interesting, that’s all. ;-)

Let me know when you catch your missing goose, I’d like to hear about it.

Fosthe — Sylvari Elementalist
Men of Science [MoS] – Tarnished Coast

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Sypsy.7318

Sypsy.7318

Okay, pretend it’s a 4 way WvW of: TC vs YB vs FA vs CD.

Whose BL are you attacking first because you’re most likely to get the most captures, person-who-finds-interesting-facts-interesting from FA? That’s right. CD. It’s why they’re in T4.

JQ
Elemental Concept
Illusionary Concept

(edited by Sypsy.7318)

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Soba.3041

Soba.3041

Okay, pretend it’s a 4 way WvW of: TC vs YB vs FA vs CD.

Who are you attacking, person-who-finds-interesting-facts-interesting from FA? That’s right. CD. It’s why they’re in T4.

Wrong. You attack TC first because they are the strongest thus more fun to compete against.

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: zythhawk.5782

zythhawk.5782

Excuses for why FA is being constantly tag teamed (whether intentional or not)

Week 1: Well, FA, you took the lead on the weekend so naturally TC and YB are going to go after you at the same time.

Week 2: Well, FA, you’re in second place, so you are the bigger threat than YB so TC will attack you constantly and YB does it because they want to be in 2nd.

Week 3: Well, FA, you have a weak defense and are last in score, so naturally we’ll both be opportunistic and go after you at the same time…we like the challenge. ;-) (sorry, just had to with that last bit)

You know “losing” is fine, but it’s the smugness of the top team(s) that rubs the wrong way. Hasn’t anyone looked at all the match ups and the top team is almost always posturing, “We’re just better players than you and you are horrible. You can learn from US”

You occasionally see the few outwardly honest ones the verbally acknowledge that this is ultimately a numbers game, and they who have the most numbers typically wins. When you add in skewed tag teaming (where one team is the main target more than any other), obviously the coverage and defense of the one in the middle is going to be awful, especially after 2 1/2 weeks of it, where players are burning out and not logging, leaving an even bigger numbers gap.

I don’t enjoy the smug assertions that TC is just superior in every way, and that’s why the whole pointing out that FA is being double teamed started…NOT because people thought it was a conspiracy. FA was basically pointing out that its difficult to defend on two fronts, but someone started the whole “conspiracy” scoffing and it rolled down hill from there. (Since then, there have been a few instances on TC’s part that it was obviously intentionally done, probably just to rile up more drama on here but really displayed poor taste on their part).

The posts I DO enjoy are the more honest ones, and the ones that people are doffing their hats to their opponents in their 1vs1 duels, win or lose. In fact, when I started playing WvW about a month ago, when I saw posts like that, it impressed me very much and made me think what a mature crowd this was.

I’m quickly being disillusioned.

To those few TC that have come on here and been gracious and honest, my hat is off to you. You are great sportsmen.

To YB, I have to say, I was proud of you guys, seeing you getting out of your comfort zone and actually making a serious push into TC this morning. It was quite refreshing to see. Way to go!

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: papacooldown.9482

papacooldown.9482

Hey Derv/GODS,

For the third day in a row, stop asking our guild members on TC to spy for you.

Sincerely,
Ex-GODS

Papa Cooldown – Mesmer
[BLNT] Better Luck Next Time
Tarnished Coast

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Maniac.5163

Maniac.5163

Hey Derv/GODS,

Sincerely,
Ex-GODS

Hi,

It may strike you as shocking when I say nobody cares about your petty inter-guild divorce. Keep it to the private messaging function and stop trying to stir the pot in this thread, lest your new found home tires of your immaturity.

Sincerely,
Everyone else.

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Astry.9476

Astry.9476

Hey Derv/GODS,

Sincerely,
Ex-GODS

You’re the exact reason threads get locked. If you have an issue keep it to whispers and off the forums. No one cares about drama from you leaving server/guild or what bridges may have been burned in the process with officers in guild.

On topic – lots of fun fights so far tonight.

(edited by Astry.9476)

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Bedinar.1754

Bedinar.1754

Week 1: Well, FA, you took the lead on the weekend so naturally TC and YB are going to go after you at the same time.

Week 2: Well, FA, you’re in second place, so you are the bigger threat than YB so TC will attack you constantly and YB does it because they want to be in 2nd.

Week 3: Well, FA, you have a weak defense and are last in score, so naturally we’ll both be opportunistic and go after you at the same time…we like the challenge. ;-) (sorry, just had to with that last bit)

You know “losing” is fine, but it’s the smugness of the top team(s) that rubs the wrong way. Hasn’t anyone looked at all the match ups and the top team is almost always posturing, “We’re just better players than you and you are horrible. You can learn from US”

You occasionally see the few outwardly honest ones the verbally acknowledge that this is ultimately a numbers game, and they who have the most numbers typically wins. When you add in skewed tag teaming (where one team is the main target more than any other), obviously the coverage and defense of the one in the middle is going to be awful, especially after 2 1/2 weeks of it, where players are burning out and not logging, leaving an even bigger numbers gap.

I don’t enjoy the smug assertions that TC is just superior in every way, and that’s why the whole pointing out that FA is being double teamed started…NOT because people thought it was a conspiracy. FA was basically pointing out that its difficult to defend on two fronts, but someone started the whole “conspiracy” scoffing and it rolled down hill from there. (Since then, there have been a few instances on TC’s part that it was obviously intentionally done, probably just to rile up more drama on here but really displayed poor taste on their part).

The posts I DO enjoy are the more honest ones, and the ones that people are doffing their hats to their opponents in their 1vs1 duels, win or lose. In fact, when I started playing WvW about a month ago, when I saw posts like that, it impressed me very much and made me think what a mature crowd this was.

To those few TC that have come on here and been gracious and honest, my hat is off to you. You are great sportsmen.

To YB, I have to say, I was proud of you guys, seeing you getting out of your comfort zone and actually making a serious push into TC this morning. It was quite refreshing to see. Way to go!

I like you. And I’ve started feeling the same way.

Fort Aspenwood
Human Ele – Koenix
Sylvari Mesmer – Tenshi No Kanade

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Fiorrello.8126

Fiorrello.8126

just here to compliment [PINK] on their communication skills and teamwork. many a raid has been foiled by those guys simply because one of them has seen us and called in the reinforcements.

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Jaldy.6285

Jaldy.6285

Holy. Crap.

Getting pushed out of YB BG by both Yak’s and FA hurt. A lot. However, it was hella fun.

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

Week 1: Well, FA, you took the lead on the weekend so naturally TC and YB are going to go after you at the same time – who doesn’t want to fight for the lead?

Week 2: Well, FA, you’re in second place, so you are the bigger threat than YB so TC will attack you constantly and YB does it because they want to be in 2nd – One server doesn’t want to be pushed down, and the other server wants to push you down to take your position. Don’t blame either servers for this.

Week 3: Well, FA, you have a weak defense and are last in score, so naturally we’ll both be opportunistic and go after you at the same time…we like the challenge. ;-) (sorry, just had to with that last bit) – there, the last “bit” was totally against what most of, atleast TC people, have said.

We like challenge, yes. Its more like, we expect challenge. YB gives us a challenge on their BL, FA for the most part doesn’t. Many on the FA have agreed to this, with various valid reasons, such as lack of numbers etc.
We faced similar issues in the past, and still do to some extent. Yesterday at AH in FABL, we were called from various maps to defend, and for the first time I stepped in a different map than TCBL. Even after the reinforcements arrived, we still had Outmanned buff and eventually lost the keep to your zerg. At the same time, most of the camps on TCBL started turning red. It says something.
We had coverage issues real bad in the past, like a month ago. We had a few guilds transfer over which was a result of a hard work from our commanders with recruiting, but still we feel the lack of numbers at particular times. And above example shows at some timeslots even we’re weaker.

You use tag teaming and “intentional or not” in the same line which is contradictory. There won’t be unintentional tag teams, only simultaneous assaults from different enemies at the same time.
Even we’ve faced situations where Yaks takes advantage of the situation, comes from behind and steals things from us. Its just taking advantage of situations.
Do I deny there’s smug talk from a few? No. It’ll be there while there’s either chest-thumping or whine-fest on the other side. Get rid of these, and you can see smugness vanish.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Arcadio.6875

Arcadio.6875

GODS is having a lot of fun in TC BL right now. Someone even came into our Raidcall to rage, lol. We’re outnumbered by TC easily, but that’s why it’s exciting.

Lord Arcadio
League Of Ascending Immortals [OATH]

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

phaneo.4597

Only yesterday we were talking about how mature our threads have been compared to other concurrent matchup threads. And yet, now we’re dragging either 2v1 theories or JP camping complaints, whining about whining and matters that could be settled in-game over PM’s. Let’s all try to have fun in-game and improve overall maturity of our discussion threads and prevent them from getting locked.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Dethroat.3514

Dethroat.3514

12 Golem rush on YABL to take back our 2 keeps that FA and TC held. We got em.

Attachments:

Dethroat – Human – Necromancer – War is Hell [WAR] Leader
Tarnished Coast

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Braxxus.2904

Braxxus.2904

I disagree. Which FPS are you talking about that is not a team game in the competitive circuit? In fact nearly any game that has some level of competitive spirit (or even an all out e-sport) tends to be team orientated with the exception of SC2 (Look at LoL, Dota2, CSGO).

You’re misunderstanding. I’ll try to clarify.
Yes, most competitive FPS games are team-based, especially now. However an individual can still pull off a monumental win on his own in dire situations. When I was younger I heavily, and I mean heavily, competed in Q2 and UT lan tourney’s in the area and in online clan wars (also the original tribes. SHAZBOT! God I miss tribes). While it was a team match there were a number of times when due to a series of events that I, or someone else might be the only teammate left on the field vs 3-5+ and due to the nature of the gameplay was actually capable of coming back, eliminating the other team and stealing the round win. There’s been examples of this in major CS tourney’s as well from the pro’s. It’s epic, it’s monumental and it’s the stuff I remember most fondly.

Here though, both in TPvP and W3 this is not possible and so I cannot truly invest myself 100% competitively to it knowing that no matter what whether we win or lose is completely beyond my control. Best I can do is play to the best of my ability* and basically, pray. Pray that all the random variables come together, the stars align, the population is right, and the pixel lords smile upon me to grant us a victory. That’s the difference.

• Part of playing to the best of my ability is sharing intel as you describe. Yet at the end of the day it still comes down to random chance whether or not victory is achieved basically as it’s totally reliant on many many other people and all the variables aligning perfectly. I go after TC or FA, doesn’t make any difference to me. If it’s red it’s dead. I’ll guard supply camps when it’s called for, I do what I can to aid the commander(s) with whatever chore they need done. But I still can’t fully invest myself like I used to in the beginning knowing that the gold and time I drop will probably just go to pot as soon as one of the enemies zergs rolls in and does their circuit. Especially when my means of gaining gold, as W3 isn’t exactly lucrative, is buying gems and converting them.
Blackwater Vanguard
Yaks Bend

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

GODS is having a lot of fun in TC BL right now. Someone even came into our Raidcall to rage, lol. We’re outnumbered by TC easily, but that’s why it’s exciting.

TWO of them came in at different times. That was gold.

GOLD!

TC finally showed up in numbers gotta give them credit. Even BLNT did a little bit of work against us…but then again there was 8 of them hanging with 35+ TC. lol.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: muCephei.9428

muCephei.9428

…the timing of this patch…

Awesome siege on Bay by YB on their borderland, you guys just won’t give up :P

~ Zephrina – Mes | Lorweyn – Ele | Miyael – Rev ~
~ [BEER] Tarnished Coast ~

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Sam.8193

Sam.8193

GOLD!

TC finally showed up in numbers gotta give them credit. Even BLNT did a little bit of work against us…but then again there was 8 of them hanging with 35+ TC. lol.

We had fun with you guys as well, it was frustrating when we tried to take down you guys’ trebs at BB.

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

Heres how WvW works.

FA = was a big threat in T4. You guys dominated it. Everyone saw that. So when FA moves to T3 what should the servers already in T3 do? Make sure FA doesn’t dominate us. So you will be focused down. Deal with it.

TC will be in the exact same boat if/when we move to T2. We are dominating T3, the servers in T2 will notice that. So what will those two servers in T2 do? Focus their attention on TC!

That’s another reason why I really hate these players on TC that post stuff like “please YB and FA, team up and attack us so we have our backs against the wall.” No! Play WvW the way it was meant to be played, strategically. Let the system work it’s course naturally so TC moves up to T2, as it should, THEN we will be focused there. And you will get that whole “TC’s back against the wall” feeling, trust me.

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Garreth MacLeod.4158

Garreth MacLeod.4158

…the timing of this patch…

Awesome siege on Bay by YB on their borderland, you guys just won’t give up :P

That was an epic battle. Until anet decided to stop our playing.

<salute> to the Yaks. I’ve been in some real fun fights this week. <salute> to FA as well for all the battles you;ve been giving us.

I guess anet knew I needed to get some sleep because i wasn’t logging until that battle was over…until they shut it down. rofl
Leader, Phantom Coven – GW1 & GW2
Garreth (Ra), Elizabeth (El), Fiona (Me), Morrigan (N)
Ceana (G), Briana (Th), Snowbourn (Eng), Onchu (W)

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Kerithlan.1659

Kerithlan.1659

Heres how WvW works.

FA = was a big threat in T4. You guys dominated it. Everyone saw that. So when FA moves to T3 what should the servers already in T3 do? Make sure FA doesn’t dominate us. So you will be focused down. Deal with it.

TC will be in the exact same boat if/when we move to T2. We are dominating T3, the servers in T2 will notice that. So what will those two servers in T2 do? Focus their attention on TC!

That’s another reason why I really hate these players on TC that post stuff like “please YB and FA, team up and attack us so we have our backs against the wall.” No! Play WvW the way it was meant to be played, strategically. Let the system work it’s course naturally so TC moves up to T2, as it should, THEN we will be focused there. And you will get that whole “TC’s back against the wall” feeling, trust me.

For the record I just want FA to start defending in the Eternal Battleground so that I no longer have a reason to prefer them over Yak’s Bend. FA throws bodies at Golanta all day and makes no ground while we stomp around and hold QL and Durios most of the day.

To FA’s credit I’ve had to defend our third from them a lot more the past few days, so it’s not as though they suck or aren’t trying. I just want them to get eyes scouting out our zerg or working to counter our flipping/claiming.

They don’t need spies or whatever nonsense, they just need eyes and to prevent us from eating their supply.

Fosthe — Sylvari Elementalist
Men of Science [MoS] – Tarnished Coast

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Folk.2093

Folk.2093

Uhhh, TC is winning WvW the same reason every other server wins in this game, more people throughout a 24 hour period than their competition, it doesn’t matter how much headway YB or FA make during their peak hours if the next day when you login everything you took and more is gone. This is the true strategy to WvW unfortunately but hey, it’s still fun.

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Astry.9476

GOLD!

We had fun with you guys as well, it was frustrating when we tried to take down you guys’ trebs at BB.

Oh yeah it was a lot of fun.
Of course that was up until BLNT members started childish nonsense by hopping onto raidcall chat and starting a fuss. Of course I’ve always went by the “be the bigger man” mentality and not stoop down to that level – but if they want to, that’s on them.

It was a fun night against TC regardless!

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

phaneo.4597

Again, may I request to kindly take these post-divorce issues over PM in-game, before the blame game starts and things get ugly down here, thus the thread getting locked? We’ve kept most of the discussions at a higher level of maturity, and let’s maintain it as long as we fight each other.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Karuna.1357

Karuna.1357

Some great fights on Yaks BL tonight. We didn’t have the numbers to keep up with you all night long, but it was fun while it lasted.

Guild Leader/Commander, the Everlasting Sacred Path [ESP]
Tarnished Coast
http://www.espguild.com

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

papacooldown.9482

GOLD!

Of course that was up until BLNT members started childish nonsense by hopping onto raidcall chat and starting a fuss. Of course I’ve always went by the “be the bigger man” mentality and not stoop down to that level – but if they want to, that’s on them.

haha like a few hours ago you’re scolding people for bringing GODS/BLNT drama into the thread then you post this. Nice.

Papa Cooldown – Mesmer
Tarnished Coast

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

Yes, most competitive FPS games are team-based, especially now. However an individual can still pull off a monumental win on his own in dire situations. When I was younger I heavily, and I mean heavily, competed in Q2 and UT lan tourney’s in the area and in online clan wars (also the original tribes. SHAZBOT! God I miss tribes). While it was a team match there were a number of times when due to a series of events that I, or someone else might be the only teammate left on the field vs 3-5+ and due to the nature of the gameplay was actually capable of coming back, eliminating the other team and stealing the round win.

Ah that makes some sense you come from the old school 1v1 FPS scene, its a shame that they are no longer serious contenders in most tournaments. I have had the same experience with Counter-Strike (All titles), been in sponsored teams, flown to LAN’s in other countries all over the world, played at an extremely high level. Yes individual brilliance gets you a round win here and there but you have to realize that at LANs at the very highest level, aim is only 20% of the game, 50 % is team chemistry, reading skills and communication the rest is preparation/strategy. That person was able to do a 1v3 because of the information his teammate fed him or because of the information his teammates have layered onto the enemies in previous rounds (it adds up).

TC was in a similar situation a month or two ago regarding population and facing the enemy zergs of SoR and BG. I think it really at the end depends on the attitude. Yes, it sucks losing a fully upgraded keep that you upgraded yourself but its up to you to be proactive about it. For e.g. If I am about to log off and none of my guildies are online, I will ask one of the regular WvWvWers who I know to take over, keep defensive siege active and I will tell him to pass that responsibility to someone else when he logs out. I explain to him where the siege is placed in detail “This cata is for enemy cata strategy, this mortar to take out their cata’s on the wall etc, there is a treb on the vista for Stargrove, keep that active” In doing so not only am I maybe giving him some knowledge he might not be aware of and he/she is learning in the process but also making sure that the keep is held that little bit longer, if it goes through a few cycles of responsibility sharing then eventually when I come back online the enemy will probably have it, but it won’t be fully upgraded, so I can take it again and start the same cycle all over again.

The importance of playing with inferior numbers is KNOWING when to disengage. Yes you built a ram and the gate is at 50% but the communication from the other side is telling you that you will get wiped if you stay there, abandon the ram, abandon the siege, keep your group together and play the timer to grab some more supply camps. Come back and start again. A lot of people get tunelvisioned ‘oh gate is at 50%, lets defend this till we die, no matter the enemy numbers’…they proceed to get portal bombed or zerg wiped.

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: arianna.4160

arianna.4160

I would like to thank TC and FA for the feeling of MIGHTY I have. I must be something to contend with when its always 20+ on me at once from both servers. Grats on your ability to roll in zergs, it must take alot of effort to organize.

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

phaneo.4597

I would like to thank TC and FA for the feeling of MIGHTY I have. I must be something to contend with when its always 20+ on me at once from both servers. Grats on your ability to roll in zergs, it must take alot of effort to organize.

I get rolled over by zergs from both servers as well, mostly its thieves that do nothing other than dagger storm thing. That’s fair enough. I was in a wrong place at a wrong time. It irks me when they /laugh at me as soon as they kill me like they accomplished something. Don’t have to attribute it to entire servers.
On Sunday just a couple of moments after we pushed FA zerg from BB on TCBL, there were 2-3 YB players just standing right beside the tower, chopping trees. There were atleast 7 of us right there, but we decided to just wait and watch. After they were done, they turned around and waved at us and we waved back and just let them go. I also let quite a lot of FA stragglers if they just /wave or are found doing some skill pt or mining. If you’re found ganking some yak or where you’re not supposed to be, don’t expect us to go soft on you. Also if its a zerg, usually they are in a rush to flip camps or answer backup calls etc, and most don’t think twice before killing what’s red (incl. wurms, wolves, etc) and move on.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Astry.9476

GOLD!

haha like a few hours ago you’re scolding people for bringing GODS/BLNT drama into the thread then you post this. Nice.

No drama here. Nothing wrong with stating simple facts =) . I thoroughly enjoyed the night slugging it out with TC as a whole whether or not some folks have had their toes stepped on! Didn’t notice too many YB tonight however.

**Earlier I only scolded, because it was false accusations and an attempt to start drama.

Is a game, and we should all play to enjoy it.

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: oltouch.2913

oltouch.2913

TBH both FA and YB are really good servers. By far the funnest three week period of wvw I’ve had in this game (and thats not just because TC is winning) There are great guilds on both servers and in Eb at least, neither server can be ran over in their keeps. Siege placement for both servers have increased quiet a bit. I’ve noticed this week that commanders on our server have had a much harder time taking keeps. Also yesterday FA did an amazing job defending their supply camp, took us 2 wipes with a decent sized zerg before we took it.

[EP]
Mag

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: McNigel.8123

McNigel.8123

To that FA thief i just spent the last half hour 1v1ing above the south eastern supply camp in TCBL, you are by far the best 1v1 fight I’ve ever had and i was extremely sad when the people from yaks showed up and killed you, and i want you to know the YB thief came back and i caved his skull in with my hammer for you <3

i look forward to meeting you on the battlefield in the future, look out for me, because I’ll be looking out for you

Arutha Lightseeker – 80 Guardian
Lexx Kahern – 80 Midget Warrior
Member of PiNK and Newby Commander

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

To that FA thief i just spent the last half hour 1v1ing above the south eastern supply camp in TCBL, you are by far the best 1v1 fight I’ve ever had and i was extremely sad when the people from yaks showed up and killed you, and i want you to know the YB thief came back and i caved his skull in with my hammer for you <3

i look forward to meeting you on the battlefield in the future, look out for me, because I’ll be looking out for you

Nice fighting! I knew it was going to end that way sooner or later, our fight takes way to long for it to not get interrupted. I was actually killed by TC folks, the Yak guy just downed me.

It was fun fighting those two Yak guys together, but I think we kept damaging each other with splash damage! To bad one of them force logged

At any rate see you out there. Was nice to see there are others out there that honor 1v1 enough to pull off if others add on the fight. Was common in DAoC, but here I can count the number of times on one hand.

~ AoN ~

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

TC once again managed to please The Golem Gods and took both YB’s keep and FA’s keep with 9 golems, plus everything inbetween!

Just a pity that the defending-focused commander left and an attack-focused commander took over, else we may have held the FA keep alot longer.

Still, was alot of fun!

All hail to The Golem Gods!!!

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Vendetta.4902

Vendetta.4902

I find it facinating how childish GODS reps can be in this chat. First of all nobody was ever actually in your RC for more than a minute, you just have people that tell us what you say so we can mess with you, might want to evaluate the loyalty of your members to your dictator.

I also found it funny that when four people charged your spawn you lost the camp out of some need to be able to kill our members. I am certain TC noticed the sudden lack of any defense at the camp, because 20 of you found it necessary to kill 4 of us. I would advice you against calling TC the “zerg server” and saying that GODS and FA are the only ones with tactics when something so simple can stop your siege on Bay. Also, you might be disapointed to find that FA actually outnumbered TC in that fight. Gods had 43 members on TC BL, TC only had 25 people trying to take that camp as the other commanders were near Hills and defending the north as well as holding back Yaks. The sad fact is, there was not even a commander leading the fight with FA.

I do agree that the guild drama should stay off the forums, I just wanted to chance to reply to the nonsense that has been spewed here. If you want to doubt the ability of our members in the future, feel free to set up a duel (or 3v3, 5v5, whatever) during off peak wvw times. You know how to find us.

Your continued nonsense only makes us feel better about our decision to transfer. TC is far more friendly that FA, and the nonsense, though here, is far below the lvl of team chat on FA. I do believe that FA could be more competative if more people followed the example of Ibludgeon, Malose, or Lady (insert name here) i forgot. The rest do not encourage any tactics, defense, and spend more of the time saying stupid things in team chat or spamming recruitment messages.

GL to Yaks and FA for the rest of the week. I do feel Yaks pain, your by far outnumbered by FA as well, but you seem to be far more capable and organized. I salute you.

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Cord.5371

Cord.5371

I find it facinating how childish GODS reps can be in this chat. First of all nobody was ever actually in your RC for more than a minute, you just have people that tell us what you say so we can mess with you, might want to evaluate the loyalty of your members to your dictator.

I also found it funny that when four people charged your spawn you lost the camp out of some need to be able to kill our members. I am certain TC noticed the sudden lack of any defense at the camp, because 20 of you found it necessary to kill 4 of us. I would advice you against calling TC the “zerg server” and saying that GODS and FA are the only ones with tactics when something so simple can stop your siege on Bay. Also, you might be disapointed to find that FA actually outnumbered TC in that fight. Gods had 43 members on TC BL, TC only had 25 people trying to take that camp as the other commanders were near Hills and defending the north as well as holding back Yaks. The sad fact is, there was not even a commander leading the fight with FA.

I do agree that the guild drama should stay off the forums, I just wanted to chance to reply to the nonsense that has been spewed here. If you want to doubt the ability of our members in the future, feel free to set up a duel (or 3v3, 5v5, whatever) during off peak wvw times. You know how to find us.

Your continued nonsense only makes us feel better about our decision to transfer. TC is far more friendly that FA, and the nonsense, though here, is far below the lvl of team chat on FA. I do believe that FA could be more competative if more people followed the example of Ibludgeon, Malose, or Lady (insert name here) i forgot. The rest do not encourage any tactics, defense, and spend more of the time saying stupid things in team chat or spamming recruitment messages.

GL to Yaks and FA for the rest of the week. I do feel Yaks pain, your by far outnumbered by FA as well, but you seem to be far more capable and organized. I salute you.

The CW called. They want their juvenile drama back. Seriously, Some of GODS are great folks, some not so much (both those that stayed and those that left), either way you really need to take your bickering to a private forum.

Fort Aspenwood Dolyak Killing Society
www.purpledragons.net
www.fort-aspenwood.com

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

The CW called. They want their juvenile drama back. Seriously, Some of GODS are great folks, some not so much (both those that stayed and those that left), either way you really need to take your bickering to a private forum.

Shh… I am making popcorn.

~ AoN ~

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Daedalus.3954

Daedalus.3954

Can we get off the useless topics and get a score update? Maybe a map too!

As well, cheers to all the crazy fights early in the EST AM. Was a blast.

Commander Kaena Godsfire – Guardian
Server – Fort Aspenwood

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Karmagettie.7231

Karmagettie.7231

Can we get off the useless topics and get a score update? Maybe a map too!

As well, cheers to all the crazy fights early in the EST AM. Was a blast.

Oh no oh dont you dear. This is good drama. Like a reality show, but about roman Gods and borderlands.

Necka The Logic – Eng
Karmagettie – Warrior
Tarnished Coast [CYN]

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

I really don’t understand this whole “derailing the thread”. Everything that is stated here is a part of the match.

I love the crap talk.

I love the drama.

I love reading the excuses people bring to the table.

Why? Because it is what WvW is all about. Just because it isn’t a positive spin on WvW doesn’t mean it needs to be swept under the rug.

I just don’t get why threads are closed or infractions are given in threads like these. I mean we are talking about a 1v1v1 SERVER WIDE match up! There is going to be people with EXTREME server pride (extremist). They will try to stir up drama.

What should we do? Point and laugh at their fail logic and move on. The only reason why such people stir up drama is because they are hurt in some shape or form and they aren’t thinking before speaking.

Just let it happen.

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Arcadio.6875

Arcadio.6875

Oh no oh dont you dear. This is good drama. Like a reality show, but about roman Gods and borderlands.

It’s not good drama, lol. It’s a couple of people being lame. Right now, one of them is sitting in our Raidcall group even though very few people are on at this time and no one is talking. He decided to impersonate one our members (me lol) even though I’m already there so it’s obvious he’s not one of us.

TC players need to teach them a thing or two imo. You guys seem like you have a lot of fun in the middle of conflict. These guys are just angry.

Attachments:

Lord Arcadio
League Of Ascending Immortals [OATH]

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

Most people are not mature enough to “just let drama happen” and then a moderator has to come in and sprinkle infractions on people.

Also too much drama and it will impact the state of the game and its player-base. Personally, I am still enjoying plenty of tears from select FA members.

Here is a score update for those trapped at work etc.

Attachments:

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

This is because BLNT people were kicked. Which is a shame since I had some funny things to say you guys lol…There were two voice invasions and at least one silent spy.

Neither of the BLNT people talking sounded like happy folk. There was some anger lol.

Way to keep it mature kids.

Also, you might be disapointed to find that FA actually outnumbered TC in that fight. Gods had 43 members on TC BL, TC only had 25 people trying to take that camp as the other commanders were near Hills and defending the north as well as holding back Yaks. The sad fact is, there was not even a commander leading the fight with FA.

This is completely untrue. We had maybe 22(thats including pugs) in that camp. Another 10 or so were elsewhere doing stuff.

TC had more, and got wiped twice, mainly due to the choke points. Taking nothing from TC in this fight, those can be tough choke points when ballistas are properly placed.

If you want to doubt the ability of our members in the future, feel free to set up a duel (or 3v3, 5v5, whatever) during off peak wvw times. You know how to find us.

I’m up for some sPVP if you guys want to persist.

When you get some more experience you’ll realize that WvW is about coverage. We are glad you are happy, although moving to the winning server in the same tier as your previous server makes you look a bit worse I think.

Good luck! Also please stick around TC for a bit, I heard you guys were already mad with them and looking at IOJ…don’t be the cancer thats killing WvW. :P

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

papacooldown.9482

It’s not good drama, lol. It’s a couple of people being lame. Right now, one of them is sitting in our Raidcall group even though very few people are on at this time and no one is talking. He decided to impersonate one our members (me lol) even though I’m already there so it’s obvious he’s not one of us.

TC players need to teach them a thing or two imo. You guys seem like you have a lot of fun in the middle of conflict. These guys are just angry.

Good lord man I gotta hand it to ya you are great at keeping the drama rolling. Oh kitten I’m keeping it rolling AS WE SPEAK!

Papa Cooldown – Mesmer
Tarnished Coast