11/9 Sigh SBI vs. BG vs. JQ again....

in WvW

Posted by: Vyrance.1723

Vyrance.1723

To JQ, it seems like you guys have been getting stronger each week the past few weeks. I hope that trend continues. Always liked you guys and didn’t want to see you all destroyed by the bandwagoners about a month back. Good luck to you all!

Vyrance – 80 Guardian
GAF – Gaming Age Force // Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: drwookie.6391

drwookie.6391

To JQs when you are losing it might be a good idea spend more ppl on the battle ground than Jumping puzzles.

To BGs SM is not the cake, its a lie, a hot potato, maybe it will be better not wasting all your forces trying to get SM or que for EB and not left your mates on other BLs get outmanned buff. The willingness of you guys taking over SM probably is as hard as JQs want to take over jumping puzzles.

To be honest, our zerg is never that huge during nights these 2 weeks besides the WM took over night, after that night, our night crew is really not that big…sometimes we even get outmanned buff in some BL…and we like easily take over entire map with a group of only 15-20 ppl…its not our fault when you guys stop fighting.

Honestly I don’t understand if people are serious with these sorts of suggestions?

Do you think the people wanting to participate in actual battles can somehow “force” the people in the jumping puzzles to get off? We have no control over them. If you have control over those kinds of people on your server I am seriously very jealous and want to know your secret.

While I don’t play in the EB, I imagine it is a similar scenario with those who constantly smack their heads against SM. I’m sure BG has organized commanders leading more sensible assaults on other locations, and I’m sure they TRY to pull those people off stonemist…but at the end of the day you can’t force it. So you really can only work with the numbers that are willing to work with you. Talking as if “JQ” or “BG” is one persona who can somehow manipulate the entire server is pointless….you can’t just talk to a server as if it’s one person. Those of us who are doing our best to put up a fight can only do so much to encourage others to do so. If people want to devote their time to the jumping puzzle we can’t make them stop. If people in BG want to smash against SM, those on BG who don’t can’t force them off.

in WvW

Posted by: Forest.4197

Forest.4197

mos.millenium finally has SoS swapping with BG hallelujah!

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.9317

Blade.9317

mos.millenium finally has SoS swapping with BG hallelujah!

I am afraid it may be too late. Three weeks in T1 may have broken Blackagate’s spirit. Using my guild as an example, at the beginning of our T1 adventure we easily put 20+ guild members on a single map. Nowadays we have maybe 20 on total during NA prime-time, five or six are in Wvwvw, another five or six have left BG and are in WvWvW on a different server and the rest is just standing around in LA. This isn’t exactly a sign of a healthy WvWvW community.

[ICoa] Feisty Brat, Mesmer
Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: cold.3946

cold.3946

Ah, internet gaming: where everyone better or worse than you is the problem.

Keg – 80 Guardian | Mini Keg – 80 Mesmer
Strike Force [SF] Stormbluff Isle
www.strikeforceguild.com

in WvW

Posted by: Lensar.4920

Lensar.4920

Not specifically talking to you, Blade, but in general I am okay with people leaving BG. Anyone who gets frustrated enough to leave a server because we’re not winning, is more than welcome to leave BG. They can go ahead and pile onto SBI if winning is that important.

Long term success isn’t won by fair weathered WvWers. There are people I see out there every night, doing their best no matter what the odds. Those are the people I want to fight alongside. Not people who whine about leaving the server if we don’t start winning more. Here, let me open the door for you. We’re better off without you, because eventually you’re just going to leave anyway.

Lensar – [End] Rasnel – 80 Warrior
Ascalons Requiem – Blackgate
Public Blackgate WvW Forum: http://bit.ly/X3Bifl

in WvW

cold.3946

Not specifically talking to you, Blade, but in general I am okay with people leaving BG. Anyone who gets frustrated enough to leave a server because we’re not winning, is more than welcome to leave BG. They can go ahead and pile onto SBI if winning is that important.

Long term success isn’t won by fair weathered WvWers. There are people I see out there every night, doing their best no matter what the odds. Those are the people I want to fight alongside. Not people who whine about leaving the server if we don’t start winning more. Here, let me open the door for you. We’re better off without you, because eventually you’re just going to leave anyway.

This guy should be the voice of your server. I couldn’t agree more. Trust me when I say that SBI loathes transfer trash as much as anyone could.

I think every competitive WvW guild is waiting for the same thing – gem fee for transfers and a 30+ day lockout for competing in WvW afterward.

www.strikeforceguild.com

in WvW

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

It is good to have WM back. Had some great fights vs. them today in JQ bl. Sadly it was a 2 way fight, cause JQ was no where to be seen.

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

in WvW

Posted by: Artaz.3819

Artaz.3819

There has been some great fights this week and even some 3-way action.

JQ winning the weekends is all that really matters to me. In primetime, queue on JQ is still either instant or under 10 minutes for EB (even throughout the weekend). One time during the weekend, we had 3 maps full but not the BG Borderlands.

During the week, it is instant join on all maps. Good times. Fast action and no need to wait if you need to hop on/off. I hop often (usually every hour).

I really hope BG doesn’t really have this attitude when in WvW, it’s a poison that spreads and won’t do you any good in T2 to have it (the crush them one week in T2 and get devastated the next in T1 is horrible for a WvW server).

(edited by Artaz.3819)

in WvW

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

I really hope BG doesn’t really have this attitude when in WvW, it’s a poison that spreads and won’t do you any good in T2 to have it.

What attitude is that?

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

in WvW

Posted by: Yama.9376

Yama.9376

I really hope BG doesn’t really have this attitude when in WvW, it’s a poison that spreads and won’t do you any good in T2 to have it.

What attitude is that?

Salute to a large group of people who can stand near 1 spot. I am not backwards praise. That is hard to get people to do. I do not think the turtle is end all genius (duh) but it is effective.

It is what makes mmo fun. creative genius. I am sure MMO makes like this not. Constant balance issue.

BUT being able to get a good sized group (zerg is demenaing) to be able to stand in spot in face of danger, over and over is good discipline group.

I point and laugh but I take back.

/bow

Zibzab [sOLo]
Appreciate good PvP fun.

Zibzab SBI
Pnt N Lol at Bndwgn Zerg Server[sOLo]
Zergling Hunter [ZILF]

in WvW

Posted by: Xyanide.8650

Xyanide.8650

I know in my guild, a lot of us just play for fun on the weekend and aren’t too concerned with the score (we bring in our alts and grind xp). We save our serious push for the weekdays. WM generally hangs out in the borderlands so they aren’t “carrying” the entire server. Also, as Vyrance above me mentioned, many of our players are hardcore nuts that will stay up for 12+ hours in WvW, so it’s not just our Euro/Ocean coverage that pushes up our scores at night.

lol, it’s quite true. Weekends has long queues, sometimes could not get in wvw. Even if u get in you will find some player doing weird stuff like claim stonemist without buffs, dropping flame rams and trebs in the lord room of stonemist castle, killing grub when we should siege bravost. that’s what would happen in weekends. In the meantime some of the guilds in all 3 servers are just farming for karma, running around cappin’ supply camps where conflict with the strategies. And quite a few whining about other servers camping jumping puzzles, keep offering them badges in the puzzle area instead of doing normal wvw content. Anyways we struggled hard to catch in points in the weekend, until when all things above are settled, when ppl start to play seriously, it is already weekdays :P

[Ele]Sereniah/[Nec]Xyanade
[NöPë] from Stormbluff Isle
In morte ultima veritas

in WvW

Posted by: neverborne.4736

neverborne.4736

It’s kinda silly to hear comparisons of SBI to the old HOD. I mean I know it’s bound to happen as we head towards our fourth win in a row. But seriously… HoD had 2 – 4 hour queues on all maps during their heyday. SBI very regularly has undermanned buffs, or zero queue in the borders. The only day that ever has more than a 10 minute queue is Friday right after reset. And to say we are strictly night capping is also pretty insulting. Several nights during this match we’ve been ticking for 300+ during NA prime time. Haters gonna hate I guess.

I personally have tons of respect for some of the opponents we’ve been up against. [LoTD] and [HB] on Blackgate showing insane coordination. [FIRE] from JQ are always showing up in force. I guess it’s sucky to have the same match over and over, but at least I feel we’ve built some lasting rivalries here. I guess if you wanna sulk and moan about 2v1 being the reason you didn’t win the match, go ahead… but these 3 matches have been the best in the history of T1 in this game. Everyone who’s participated should be proud to rep their server and guilds in the most competitive tier.

(edited by neverborne.4736)

in WvW

Posted by: Rraarrww.3894

Rraarrww.3894

It’s kinda silly to hear comparisons of SBI to the old HOD. I mean I know it’s bound to happen as we head towards our fourth win in a row. But seriously… HoD had 2 – 4 hour queues on all maps during their heyday. SBI very regularly has undermanned buffs, or zero queue in the borders. The only day that ever has more than a 10 minute queue is Friday right after reset. And to say we are strictly night capping is also pretty insulting. Several nights during this match we’ve been ticking for 300+ during NA prime time. Haters gonna hate I guess.

I personally have tons of respect for some of the opponents we’ve been up against. [LoTD] and [HB] on Blackgate showing insane coordination. [FIRE] from JQ are always showing up in force. I guess it’s sucky to have the same match over and over, but at least I feel we’ve built some lasting rivalries here. I guess if you wanna sulk and moan about 2v1 being the reason you didn’t win the match, go ahead… but these 3 matches have been the best in the history of T1 in this game. Everyone who’s participated should be proud to rep their server and guilds in the most competitive tier.

You’re also playing at a time when WvWvW isn’t as popular as it was when HOD was unbeatable. HOD was the most dominate server period, at least until the mass exit by most of the guilds. SBI, JQ and BG aren’t even close to what HOD used to be.

in WvW

Posted by: jojojoon.8607

jojojoon.8607

I know in my guild, a lot of us just play for fun on the weekend and aren’t too concerned with the score (we bring in our alts and grind xp). We save our serious push for the weekdays. WM generally hangs out in the borderlands so they aren’t “carrying” the entire server. Also, as Vyrance above me mentioned, many of our players are hardcore nuts that will stay up for 12+ hours in WvW, so it’s not just our Euro/Ocean coverage that pushes up our scores at night.

lol, it’s quite true. Weekends has long queues, sometimes could not get in wvw. Even if u get in you will find some player doing weird stuff like claim stonemist without buffs, dropping flame rams and trebs in the lord room of stonemist castle, killing grub when we should siege bravost. that’s what would happen in weekends. In the meantime some of the guilds in all 3 servers are just farming for karma, running around cappin’ supply camps where conflict with the strategies. And quite a few whining about other servers camping jumping puzzles, keep offering them badges in the puzzle area instead of doing normal wvw content. Anyways we struggled hard to catch in points in the weekend, until when all things above are settled, when ppl start to play seriously, it is already weekdays :P

If SBI has a long queue during the weekend then I think they’re the only NA server that is able to maintain their wvw population (transfers maybe?). I’ve noticed many from other servers saying there is a considerable drop in wvw population. On other servers, even during the weekends, there is NO QUEUE on borderlands.

The score is always close on the weekends since the weekend is when all 3 servers can field the most people – no school; no work; players can stay up late. It’s usually a fierce battle, and the server in the lead has to fight for every inch on the map. However, when weekdays come with work and school, most people cannot stay up late. That is when SBI shows their coverage advantage.

Using this week as an example, JQ battled for 2.5 days and gained a 15k point lead. When monday hit, SBI and their night crew, by just playing at their normal time and doing nothing different from what they did during the weekend, erased the 15k point lead and eventually took over the lead. It took a server 2.5 days to build 15k point lead and it took 1 day of night capping to erase it.

(edited by jojojoon.8607)

in WvW

Posted by: Snow Aeth.1937

Snow Aeth.1937

^
HoD had way more players sure…
But so had the whole game.
A lot less people log on and for a lot less amounts of time.

So SBI (only when WM is present) can be compared to HoD in its current state.

That aside, it really doesn’t matter.
People should stop looking at points only and decide how the battles go.
Playing for points only, might be enjoyable for some, but what does that give you?
Do you enjoy looking at a big number and going… ooh look the server I am on has the bigger number, fap fap fap…?

What I care about are the good fights.
And I am getting plenty of them being on Blackgate.

I’d love to stay in this tier and fight ya guys more because honestly I’ve been having the best fights of my GW2 time in this tier.
For example…
There are so many newbs to slaughter and they come in huge waves too… You can’t get that many badges/loot in any other tier.
Then there are the organized groups too.
Going up against those with our organized groups, gives some awesome fights and often pushes both teams to their limits.

Most of these people that are on Blackgate crying about how bad it is to be in T1 are being silly and I bet they aren’t even playing WvWvW to begin with and just look at points.
Beastgate is absolutely not being stomped into the ground, we just don’t have the player coverage right now to score as many points as our competition as we can’t cover enough over all 4 maps.
But the maps we come on in force, the fights are good~awesome.
Loosing a bunch of bandwagoners, really didn’t make Blackgate weaker, (sure maybe in total player coverage, which shows in points, but) just freed up space for a stronger W3 community and better organization.

Seriously if you are a WvWvW focused player and I’m not talking about focused on the points total, but having a blast in WvWvW.
Blackgate is the place to be on now, because you can get any type of fight you can possibly think of as long as you join up with the team that suits your playstyle.

“I can outrun a centaur”
Hacking your orbs since 2/11

in WvW

Posted by: Chapel.2706

Chapel.2706

Why is it alot of people from SBI and the other 2 servers always have to mention WM as if they are the only guild in SBI thats doing something on WvW. I understand they’re seen alot but what about giving the other guilds credit that put in the work day in and day out for SBI. They work just as hard as WM to help us win. They deserve praise too.

Just to give a few names i’ve seen alot (DICE, CaLM, SENT, TwiA, TB, Pact, ect…..)

“FROM THAT BODY THE GRIM REAPER GAVE BIRTH TO CHAOS.
WILL HE DARE MOW US ALL DOWN WITH DEATHS SCYTHE?”

(edited by Chapel.2706)

in WvW

cold.3946

The idea that the weekend is more meaningful than the week is possibly a misnomer. We can’t say for sure either way. For every kid who doesn’t have school, there is an adult who has family stuff to do on weekends or young adults who just go out on their days off.

What we do know is that skill alone doesn’t win WvW. You need coverage, skill, coordination, and numbers. Every server that wants to survive in T1 needs to acknowledge this and plan accordingly.

While being the flavor of the month server gets you numbers, they are decidedly the worst contributors to WvW. Every tier one server has had to deal with this. As Snow Aeth said, focusing on the fight instead of the score is how you cope – at least that’s how SBI did it. Historically, most servers that see the exodus of transfer trash leave get better in the long run.

So don’t despair – your numbers may dwindle temporarily, but the quality of your players improves dramatically once they’re gone.

www.strikeforceguild.com

in WvW

Posted by: Militiaa.9735

Militiaa.9735

SCORE UPDATE PLEASE… FROM SOS

in WvW

Snow Aeth.1937

@Chapel
WM has the timezone and member coverage to tip the game into SBIs favor point wise.
As could have been seen this week with JQ leading until WM came back.

WM is absolutely not the best guild on SBI skill wise.
They are by far the biggest organized offpeak zerg group that just tips the game point wise.

Some of the SBI guilds you mentioned outperform WM big time when we fight them, but without WM SBI simply doesn’t have the player coverage during those hours.

You can have one organized group of 10 wiping 30 people, but if 10 is all you have and they come with 40 vs your 10 while sending 20 into another direction even if you wipe the 40 you still loose the other place the 20 took.

“I can outrun a centaur”

in WvW

Posted by: Cakoluchiam.6901

Cakoluchiam.6901

Salute to all those I’ve faced 1v1 in SBI borderlands the past few days; it’s been an honor, regardless who won. /bow

Gryphonix – 80 Ranger, Blackgate [BBG][EC][FS]

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Sooooooo much fun as a JQ player tonight. We seriously had rallied so many people and were just on a crazy flipping rampage. [fire] [esol] [aos] — you all kick so much butt. It’s interesting playing when everyone has paper walls again!

It needs saying again: JQ has not been in cahoots with SBI against BG. I guess it could feel that way, but… really, no.

I agree that these matches have been great, I just wonder how much longer we can sustain the player enthusiasm when not much is changing. SoS coming in may help, but it also comes at a time when anet is pushing in the first huge content patch.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in WvW

Snow Aeth.1937

^
The question here is
Will it be same hit as the candy corn!?

Not sure if anything they come up with ll be better than candy corn :o

“I can outrun a centaur”

in WvW

Posted by: Hank.6940

Hank.6940

Hi SBI WM,

Are you sure you really need more ASEAN players to fight Chinese, Taiwanese, and Fillippino players on Jade Quarry?

Below is the quote and link:
" Hello, my name is Profitsports and I am from Stormbluff Isle. Currently, we are the number one ranked server in North America. However, due to the influx of many Chinese, Taiwanese, and Fillippino players on Jade Quarry (the server created by the Reddit.com zerg) and the constant threat to destroy the number one server, coupled with people’s loss of interest and boredom of the same matchup week after week, our server will need help from the AWESOME SAUCES of Europe and ASEAN to stay in the top spot."

http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/74917-stormbluff-isle-welcomes-euro-and-asean-players/#entry2073987

(edited by Hank.6940)

in WvW

jojojoon.8607

Why is it alot of people from SBI and the other 2 servers always have to mention WM as if they are the only guild in SBI thats doing something on WvW. I understand they’re seen alot but what about giving the other guilds credit that put in the work day in and day out for SBI. They work just as hard as WM to help us win. They deserve praise too.

Just to give a few names i’ve seen alot (DICE, CaLM, SENT, TwiA, TB, Pact, ect…..)

Again, let’s just use the matchup this week. WM didn’t show up on Friday night (or was it Saturday night?) because they were partying and were drunk. SBI without their main night time crew was losing badly. They were in 3rd place and getting dominated on all borderland maps. Only on EB were they able to hold majority of their keeps and towers.

WM came back after their hangover to night cap, and the match became competitive again for SBI. When weekday hit, whole borderland maps were flipped over night and the 15k deficit was easily erased in a few hours. People can debate all they want about coverage not being the reason why a server wins, but the same pattern that has shown the last few weeks is painfully obvious. Weekeend has fierce, competitive battles. Weekday is when coverage and night capping triumph.

in WvW

jojojoon.8607

Sooooooo much fun as a JQ player tonight. We seriously had rallied so many people and were just on a crazy flipping rampage. [fire] [esol] [aos] — you all kick so much butt. It’s interesting playing when everyone has paper walls again!

It needs saying again: JQ has not been in cahoots with SBI against BG. I guess it could feel that way, but… really, no.

I agree that these matches have been great, I just wonder how much longer we can sustain the player enthusiasm when not much is changing. SoS coming in may help, but it also comes at a time when anet is pushing in the first huge content patch.

The problem is that the first huge content patch is all PVE. WvW will suffer even more when it comes out. Since beta, only 1 wvw issue has been fixed, and it was more of a workaround than an actual fix (removing orbs).

Look at all the glaring issues so far:

-Orb hacking. Semi fixed by removing the orbs. Players have suggest better solutions such as having to take over the keep or killing the lord before the orb can be taken.

-Culling issue. Not fixed.

-Night capping. Not fixed.

-Transfers. Not fixed. Guesting feature is getting pushed back.

-Snowballing effect. Partially fixed with removal of orbs. But again, better solutions were offered such as swapping outmanned buff with the orb buff.

-No new content, maps, rankings, rewards…

in WvW

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

To JQ, it seems like you guys have been getting stronger each week the past few weeks. I hope that trend continues. Always liked you guys and didn’t want to see you all destroyed by the bandwagoners about a month back. Good luck to you all!

Actually it’s the opposite. Many bandwagoners thought BL would be out of T1 after the first week when Sandy and Halloween hit, so they went to JQ.

In EBG, we’re doing 2v1 non-stop and aren’t losing ground in the NA primetime. In the borderlands… we have NO ONE.

I guess HoD and ET were right, although I doubt we’ll fall as flat as them.

in WvW

cold.3946

JQ puts the kibosh on our ninja golem rush. GG tonight – heaps of fun.

Attachments:

www.strikeforceguild.com

in WvW

Posted by: BMW.2951

BMW.2951

I agree totally with this. Blackgate will go to tier 2, but its okay because we will regroup and come back to tier 1 stronger than ever!

Character- [KnT] Masta Yodaa
Asura Thief
Server- Beastgate

in WvW

Posted by: scree.2061

scree.2061

I can only imagine how angry JQ is at tonights puzzle camping marathon on EB. My guild held it against a zerg of 60 JQ (some camping entrance…some trying to get the top of beast room cleared). Pretty hilarious considering we did it for 2 hours with only 10 players.

Just rubbing it in now ;p

in WvW

Posted by: Killer.4709

Killer.4709

So the place sbi borderlands originally all green and we thought hey lets go fight there. We (BG) went there and took back our tower and started hitting hills. While this was going on JQ appeared to take the opportunity to take their side back as well. After taking hills while patrolling we see that JQ’s only tower is getting hit by SBI with large numbers and it looked like they outnumbered JQ by at least 2 to 1. So we decided well, SBI is in first and if JQ gets wiped from the map SBI will only be on us. So we made the decision to come to JQ’s aid. We with our group of about 6 people then ran into a zerg of about 25 sbi and made them retreat only to realize that JQ immediately jumped down behind us hit us in the back and ran back into their tower. Causing us to be wiped and SBI to come right back to their door…. I just want to know WHY JQ WHY?!?!?

lvl 80 Ele
KnT Commander

in WvW

Posted by: Dhar.6392

Dhar.6392

Did SBI just give up or what?

Took the weekend off. Real life and all that. Some of us have families, girl friends, etc. These things do take precedence occasionally.

SBI still sucks on defense. They bleed their hearts out on taking and upgrading… just wait for the Waypoint to get built and then hold your breath… likely the keep will get flipped without a single interruption before you run out of O2.

Seriously- SBI Commanders and Pugs… Wake up. I hear this constant complaint “We couldn’t hold it forever” That’s not a complaint… it’s an excuse. AN EXCUSE. SBI is awesome on attack… better than fair on upgrades… pretty good on supply defense; but when it comes to holding fully upgraded keeps… they plain suck!

So… SBI took the weekend off. We were losing most of the weekend… we are winning now mid-week… by a little. You can thank SBI negligence that you aren’t losing by a ton. Hell, if SBI took an iota of interest in defending or at least warning that a keep was being attacked… Hell, you’d be losing by 30-50K by now easy.

Yes, thank you SBI for their generosity!

in WvW

Posted by: Kyiv.9621

Kyiv.9621

I can only imagine how angry JQ is at tonights puzzle camping marathon on EB. My guild held it against a zerg of 60 JQ (some camping entrance…some trying to get the top of beast room cleared). Pretty hilarious considering we did it for 2 hours with only 10 players.

Camping the JP is easy, its not an accomplishment to do it. Plus spending 2 hours camping JP is just sad in itself to even be bragging about lol

in WvW

Posted by: White.6193

White.6193

Camping the JP is easy, its not an accomplishment to do it. Plus spending 2 hours camping JP is just sad in itself to even be bragging about lol

Why? It was fun, I had an absolute blast. I don’t know about you, but I play this game to have fun, which I had (a great deal of).

Before you say it’s not helping the server to camp the jp, think about it like this: 10 (actually less, maybe 7) SBI guys denied 50+ JQ their jp chest for hours. Let’s put that in perspective, less JQ free siege weaponry, and a few hours of JQ time where they were stuck and not out on the battlefield fighting. 7 guys for 2 hours is 14 man hours of fighting, 50 JQ for 2 hours is 100 man hours of fighting. I’d say we came out on top of that.

And just in case you are so uninformed, JQ looooves their jp. There was never a single moment where we weren’t chasing and killing off JQ guys. In two hours, never a moment, not a single instant where we weren’t firing the balista/catapults/arrow carts and charging into the masses of JQ. We weren’t sitting around twiddling our thumbs, we were raking in the badges (I came out with 55 at the end of the night excluding chest).

I salute you JQ guys though, I get pissed off and bail on the jp after dying a few times but you guys were dogged in your determination and persistence. Far more than I have been in your spot. Cheers!

(edited by White.6193)

in WvW

Posted by: xeph.8410

xeph.8410

Dhar, you know this SBI has classically been absolutely awful on keep defense. For the past three months, a constant theme on our mapchat is:

“Guys, we need communications, we just lost a fully upgraded <tower/keep/stonemist> because there was no one there to man the siege. PLEASE DEFEND.”

I love this server, and it’s gotten to the point where I’m not even frustrated anymore. To me this is the charm of SBI.

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

I think I see myself killing the last Arrow cart that was on the floor in the middle of Garrison. Don’t those carts belong on the roof and ballistae pointed towards the doors with cattys??

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in WvW

Posted by: wondo.2870

wondo.2870

I think I see myself killing the last Arrow cart that was on the floor in the middle of Garrison. Don’t those carts belong on the roof and ballistae pointed towards the doors with cattys??

lol i made it to the roof and there were like 8 arrow carts up there. i died trying to kill one, there were people manning them! they were totally ready for us! they had lord room sieged up to a tee.

I love fighting JQ. FIRE you guys are really fun and relentless

SAB is LOVE, SAB is LIFE #OccupySAB2014

in WvW

Posted by: Kyiv.9621

Kyiv.9621

Why? It was fun, I had an absolute blast. I don’t know about you, but I play this game to have fun, which I had (a great deal of).

Before you say it’s not helping the server to camp the jp, think about it like this: 10 (actually less, maybe 7) SBI guys denied 50+ JQ their jp chest for hours. Let’s put that in perspective, less JQ free siege weaponry, and a few hours of JQ time where they were stuck and not out on the battlefield fighting. 7 guys for 2 hours is 14 man hours of fighting, 50 JQ for 2 hours is 100 man hours of fighting. I’d say we came out on top of that.

And just in case you are so uninformed, JQ looooves their jp. There was never a single moment where we weren’t chasing and killing off JQ guys. In two hours, never a moment, not a single instant where we weren’t firing the balista/catapults/arrow carts and charging into the masses of JQ. We weren’t sitting around twiddling our thumbs, we were raking in the badges (I came out with 55 at the end of the night excluding chest).

I salute you JQ guys though, I get pissed off and bail on the jp after dying a few times but you guys were dogged in your determination and persistence. Far more than I have been in your spot. Cheers!

Yes I know every server does it, its easy, its not hard, not at all, hence why people do it cause its easy button easy. =D

in WvW

Posted by: Ishuria.6372

Ishuria.6372

Hi guys, I’m Iserah from WM on SBI.
Some people said like “SBI=WM” but it’s not true. It never be true.
Of course, “WM is SBI” this is true cause we are loyal to our home land.
But, “SBI is WM” is not correct. We are just one little part of SBI’s power and feel happy for that.

There are so many guilds and players who make every efforts for SBI whether WM stays in battle ground or not. We can’t stand alone if there’s no one who always watch your back and working hard somewhere out there at any time.

As you know, most of wm crews are not good at english, include commanders. Language barrier blocked us hard from our powerful allies in the begnning. But today, all of SBI commanders include wm, always trying to communicate and helping each other. It makes us well organized and strong.

So, Never underestimate our comrades. They are strong and respectable enough even exclude WM

Iserah – from War machine [WM] on Kaineng

(edited by Ishuria.6372)

in WvW

Posted by: alanis.6094

alanis.6094

But, “SBI is WM” is not correct. We are just one little part of SBI’s power and feel happy for that.

There are so many guilds and players who make every efforts for SBI whether WM stays in battle ground or not. We can’t stand alone if there’s no one who always watch your back and working hard somewhere out there at any time.

As you know, most of wm crews are not good at english, include commanders. Language barrier blocked us hard from our powerful allies in the begnning. But today, all of SBI commanders include wm, always trying to communicate and helping each other. It makes us well organized and strong.

So, Never underestimate our comrades. They are strong and respectable enough even exclude WM

Tip of the cap~

Drusilla Ina Alanis
<The Undead Lords>
Since 1994 – undeadlords.net

in WvW

Posted by: zoobaby.7804

zoobaby.7804

Well said.

SBI native and Altoholic
[Rage] Smelly Tree Sap — Band Camp Babe — Bannned Character--Spooner

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Mucho appreciated

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in WvW

Posted by: Kelo.4370

Kelo.4370

Don’t forget No Peace [NoPe], SBI’s eternal Eternal Battlegrounds Guild. They are in EB every single day organizing the server on the SBI Teamspeak server and doing what they alwasy do.

There is also Strike Force [SF], who always has 20 some people on the borderlands every single night as well, if you see a random flameram in a supply camp on your borderland it was from Strike Force (it’s their calling card).

in WvW

neverborne.4736

Warmachine: freakin classy. What’s not to love about these guys? I sometimes walk around my house shouting “MOVE LIKE BALL” (a common WM commander shout). My wife looks at me like I’m crazy. Much love. Hope you all had a great time at your meet up.

in WvW

Posted by: drwookie.6391

drwookie.6391

People really need to stop referring to an entire server as a single persona. “JQ loves the jumping puzzle”. I’ve been on JQ since day one, I only WVW and I’ve never done the EB JP. Haven’t even tried it. I’ve done borderlands jps once on a Friday when the match was essentially over and we were waiting for reset.

It kind of sucks to hear that a large portion of our EB crew were wasting their time on the JP. I normally play on borderlands and we try to stay focused.

In any case, just remember that a server is made of white a few people…so to refer to them all as one collective body, and acting as if they all do the same is just silly.

in WvW

Posted by: TLSolomon.6083

TLSolomon.6083

You wouldnt be thinking about portalling people in from the supply camp would you?

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: TLSolomon.6083

TLSolomon.6083

We didnt think so. Busted!

Attachments:

in WvW

neverborne.4736

2nd place for 2 days = facerolled?