12/14 : NSP | Anvil Rock | GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Mastermavrick.2439

Mastermavrick.2439

i forgot to post this 8hrs ago after the epic SM siege against NSP. Bravo to both sides to sticking it out for the 4hrs+ on it, was greatly impressed on all accounts for coordination involved for siege & counter siege that went on.

Attachments:

The Revenant Apostle [Rvnt]→ DragonBand
Kaiji Ruko – 80 Ranger, Revanat Shadowdeath – 80 Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

What the hell is going on in this thread?? One page is 2 people from the same server fighting, the next is 2 people from different servers fighting over whose server is the most messed up. This tier is really messed up!

GoM psychological warfare is proceeding quite swimmingly.
Soon, Tier 6 will be ours!

Hmm I did notice as we were bashing on Anvil Rock all the GoM guys just kind of stood there and went, “You know guys, we’re just going to watch. Please, continue”.

It’s a tactic we’ve been practicing should the day ever arise when Anet decides to make character deaths permanent.

I would love to see a perma dead WvW match.
That would be awesome.
Goodbye stupid zergs and hello elementist/Guardian fest.

It would make the game so much more.. win

It could work if it were something like, if you die, that character is out of the matchup until the next day. You’d still be allowed to use all of your characters each day, because hey, it’s extra money to Anet for those character slot purchases and player incentive to grind out more 80’s.

As for strategy… Bro, do you even siege? Or do you form Mad Max-style hunting parties to pick off stragglers? Commanders, even the crappy ones, will be that much more valuable, and killing one would be huge for your server.

Just imagine how much more internet hatred there will be towards thieves. Those tears of rage will taste delicious.

in WvW

Posted by: Aowys.9420

Aowys.9420

I got to admit our early morning crew is getting little stronger at this point. We held strong in EB after we took SM with a golem rush.

Voleka was painful though.

Should have taken keep first.

Wll thank you . You all have been taking EB inthe morning times from us. So we were ready this time with our siege. Was outmanned buff Most of the time there.
We were waitting on reinforcements forever there too.
How many Catas did we take out ? what lik 14 and 10 trebs.
Had no 100g commander yet we all worked well together goes to show you when you listen to each other what we all can do.
Great fight btw that was one aswesome fight took 2hrs or so.

To which ever guild or player that placed the siege there thank you . All thos ballista catas help out alot.

Engineer
Aowys

in WvW

Aowys.9420

Anyone who is in Anvil rock who has been/ is literally still defending their keep from a horde of NSP.

All I can say is.

Hello.
Nice place you have here.

Shame if something…
..Where to happen to it.

Man HaHa that outter wall be down all nite nothing new there. Nothing happened btw. Just killed off some golems .

Anyway guys, I took the outer. Leaving it up to the other bros to take inner. Goodnight!

Engineer
Aowys

(edited by Aowys.9420)

in WvW

Posted by: Morningstar.6208

Morningstar.6208

Anvil Rock don’t drop the ball! Get your self together and attack GoM!

Commander Sir Morningstar of Devona’s Rest, Army of Devona [AoD] Guild Leader
http://www.ArmyofDevona.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mK7xYguWCk

in WvW

Aowys.9420

Oh cant wait to have devR here . I believe that will be one fun match . So even . Just remembe Dev I believe you will be blue hopeyou learned something from Kain.

Cant wait to see you again ..
/wave

Engineer
Aowys

in WvW

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

We’re doing our part. NSP is slacking.

Attachments:

-K

in WvW

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

so that makes three times NSP stopped us at Anvil’s redbriar. not sure for what purpose but okay
okay, four times.
why don’t you just take the tower? like seriously.

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

(edited by Lightsbane.9012)

in WvW

Posted by: Coolmoos.8546

Coolmoos.8546

We fight NSP and GOM on the same map and win. Thats about all we can do with our numbers. NSP can DO w/e they want they have a huge night crew of of course they can win. it always come down to NUMBERS!

You are in for a rude awakening if you think we have a huge night crew.. LOL The tier above us STOMPS our night crew and also has 24 hour coverage.

Atriese 80 Thief – Os Guild [Os] – Northern Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: Celeras.4980

Celeras.4980

That’s everybodies excuse for why they lose.

In this matchup, Anvil Rock usually doubles up on NSP at night.. with NSP clawing back in the early morning and pulling ahead for the day. Repeat x7.

in WvW

Coolmoos.8546

@Rob

Hey it’s only Karma man :P

I don’t know if you are a NSP original, but our first two match up have been again NSP.

We got stomped so bad, it was crazy. Controling one tower was a challenge, and it didn’t happen often. That’s was 2 weeks of karma train only, because it was the only thing we could do.

Now we came back, but we still don’t have enought to shut you down. But at least it’s a good match up!

And by the way, admire your conviction in refusal to die? You guys had a pretty competitive server since release. You lost guild a short time ago.

Anvil Rock lost every match up since release, except one. We lost an alliance, we lost our biggest guild right away. During 2 month, we got stomped, we didn’t have any chance in any match up.

So I have a hard time admiring a server that had it easier then us! :P (no offence intended!)

NSP is a great server and I’m happy to see them still rolling in this tier. I just think you underestimate the state of your server. With your coverage around the clock, you won’t fall down.

You can not compare this server “Now” to when then game first came out. There was a HUGE alliance that pushed us up to the top. They then left and we fell through the ranks and we picked it up and kept it at where we are now.

We aren’t the same server we were then. Not by a long shot lol

in WvW

Posted by: Faranox.4217

Faranox.4217

This seems backwards.
Shouldn’t us and GoM be working together to attack the winning team…?

Chops Mcgee, of Anvil Rock

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

(…)

Not slacking, some sleeping others @ work, this is much the crew we have, but in the next hours we will work to set back thing as they were >:).

Can some1 post the scores? I’m actually @work.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

@Coolmoos

I know man, but I still think you have a good server overall!

@Lightsbane

Are you talking about the lone redtower in in GoM BL? It’s TeamBattleAxe’s fault! He tried to make us, NSP and AR, fight between us and leave you alone. So I got 10 man, and went into GoM BL to make you work a bit. :P

We sure had a lot of fun! We had one catapult and 2 arrow cart, but they did a hell of a job. You guys were rentless, we had to do suicide run to kill your catapult. It costed me a lot in repair. (I was the suicidal female norm engineer that went for your siege).

Too bad some random took supply in the tower, and we never could finish our upgraded wall. It stopped at 95% upgrading, and each time we tried to get a camp, NSP or GoM was there to stop our Dolyak!

By the way, I agree NSP saved us about 2-3 time. It was unexpected! When we saw that big OS group come around, we thought our tower would be gone.

But I correct you, they tried to siege it (Why!!!? couldn’t they siege there own tower!)
But we destroyed their rams fast.

But it went downhill after that. We were fighting NSP one side, and we found GoM sieging us from behind. I don’t know if you guys got a commander all of suddenth, but you started to build a lot of cata.

We had no supply, we had to do supply run from other borderland. After 2 hour of hold, we finally got destroyed. We tried to use a breakout event after that, but we were only 10, and couldn’t complete it.

GoM have been restless and it was an awesome fight with you guys! Let’s do this again!

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

From what I’ve observed over the past week.

During NA Primetime – 6pm 12am , NSP comes in third with AV and GOM making it a good fight for first.

During the weekend its a very close match, NSP never had a lead above 10k.

During off-peak hours Night and day crews, NSP pulls ahead during the week, M-F.

So right now NSP’s off peak crews are carrying it this match. If AR and GOM want to make a push for 1st they will need to focus on NSP as much as they can to keep their off peak lead from getting out of reach.

Too late for this match but something to think about for next week.

-K

-K

in WvW

Coolmoos.8546

You may want to take into consideration the next 2 weeks matches can’t be gauged correctly due to the stupid event. Just saying “For either server”

(edited by Coolmoos.8546)

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

@ Coolmos.

You just have to figure it hits everyone equally. We’ll see after the event.

-K

-K

in WvW

Coolmoos.8546

As I said…. We can’t possibly tell for either server.

in WvW

Posted by: Keyba.9570

Keyba.9570

Well i will say one thing, If I see NSP at night, I know where they aren’t lol. Although there was a healthy number of you on EB and our BL, your’s was really quiet.

Revenant is life

in WvW

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Are you talking about the lone redtower in in GoM BL? It’s TeamBattleAxe’s fault! He tried to make us, NSP and AR, fight between us and leave you alone. So I got 10 man, and went into GoM BL to make you work a bit. :P

I’m sorry I missed out.
I was busy taking things in AR’s BL last night.

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

I’m sorry I missed out.
I was busy taking things in AR’s BL last night.

Man you can’t bait me in your BL and miss me!

Come on!

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

in WvW

Posted by: Ploter.8391

Ploter.8391

I have to say, I think i saw the biggest zerg I have ever seen from GOM yesterday late afternoon/early evening. Was a pretty good showing…..even if it wasnt up to the size of the NSP zerg.

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Ok signing off from Eternal Commanding for the night.
To the Gates of Madness guys, and especially their Commander (someone from [LoR] I think, please shout here if it was you, Guardian.) who I jumped up and down on a couple of times when we rolled you. I enjoyed your commitment even though we had a good laugh at you trying to take stuff, when our zerg was literally 30seconds away.
Oh and the siege from Durios on SM when we were busy taking AR, lololol. We were ignoring you but you really wanted our attention XD
So thats why we ignored everything to roll you guys :P no hard feelings.

To the Anvil Rock, pretty impressive, we actually had to lean on you to keep you out, but fortunately we seem to be far faster at taking Borderlands than you guys :P So we would move the zerg from EB to the bl, wipe it and show up again before you could take enough back.
But I have one thing to say, which was sparked off by other guys who noticed this.
Dropping glitch trebs at the back of your spawn is seriously uncool, you fought us hard and well. But that kind of spoiled it. Whats the point in showing up if you’re going to place something which is immune to damage?

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

in WvW

Rob.7624

Score update is attached below <3

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

Rob.7624

This seems backwards.

No.
GoM should be attacking AR for second place.
And NSP should be attacking AR because they still have a shot at winning.

If GoM attacks NSP you basically admit defeat and you will most definitely come last.
Which is what I found amusing this evening. When the GoM Commander started to poke the Lion that is the NSP zerg.

Os Castle is ours forevermore.
And you paid the price for damaging its perfect walls with your keep.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

I say we all go attack BP because it will make then whine and it will be amusing for everyone. Don’t worry NSP/GoM according to BP we could certainly hack all of us into their matchup.

in WvW

TeamBattleAxe.3901

This seems backwards.

No.
GoM should be attacking AR for second place.
And NSP should be attacking AR because they still have a shot at winning.

If GoM attacks NSP you basically admit defeat and you will most definitely come last.
Which is what I found amusing this evening. When the GoM Commander started to poke the Lion that is the NSP zerg.

Os Castle is ours forevermore.
And you paid the price for damaging its perfect walls with your keep.

It’s a pity I’ve yet to really see much of NSP in action this week. You sound like a lively bunch to tangle with during your peak hours. Unfortunately, you guys hide behind that pesky time zone thing and we’re left to fight with AR over freebie NSP property until the wee hours of the morning.

Perhaps next time we get matched up, we can set some time aside for a proper fight.

in WvW

Posted by: Anvil Pants.3426

Anvil Pants.3426

To the Anvil Rock, pretty impressive, we actually had to lean on you to keep you out, but fortunately we seem to be far faster at taking Borderlands than you guys :P So we would move the zerg from EB to the bl, wipe it and show up again before you could take enough back.

Bull kittens. I led two complete wipes of your borderland without any resistance, aside from the stray unlucky individual, until the last tower of the second assault. We won that, too. That was between a reclaim of our own entire borderland, and more than our share of Eternal Battleground (twice, for EB).

Sure, we played hide the zerg all day, and you were a bit faster, but your fighting was…

But I have one thing to say, which was sparked off by other guys who noticed this.
Dropping glitch trebs at the back of your spawn is seriously uncool, you fought us hard and well. But that kind of spoiled it. Whats the point in showing up if you’re going to place something which is immune to damage?

Eh. We can’t throw glitch trebs, much less in the back of our spawn area. One of your people cried wolf after seeing something fair, which they’ve never seen before. Get used to it.

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]
Grand Progressive Arch Battle Pope of Anvil Rock Defenders Alliance [TARD]

in WvW

TeamBattleAxe.3901

During NA Primetime – 6pm 12am , NSP comes in third with AV and GOM making it a good fight for first.

During off-peak hours Night and day crews, NSP pulls ahead during the week, M-F.

So right now NSP’s off peak crews are carrying it this match. If AR and GOM want to make a push for 1st they will need to focus on NSP as much as they can to keep their off peak lead from getting out of reach.

-K

Just found this nifty feature on millenium. I know I’m probably late to the party on this one, but I never bothered clicking on server history before.

Chart data for the week:
http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/43

in WvW

Rob.7624

Bull kittens. I led two complete wipes of your borderland without any resistance, aside from the stray unlucky individual, until the last tower of the second assault. We won that, too. That was between a reclaim of our own entire borderland, and more than our share of Eternal Battleground (twice, for EB).

Sure, we played hide the zerg all day, and you were a bit faster, but your fighting was…

Eh. We can’t throw glitch trebs, much less in the back of our spawn area. One of your people cried wolf after seeing something fair, which they’ve never seen before. Get used to it.

You seem hostile.
We must be doing a good job.

[looks at point gain]

When you say, “a bit faster”…

…You actually mean a lot.

<3

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

in WvW

Posted by: Celeras.4980

Celeras.4980

-K

Just found this nifty feature on millenium. I know I’m probably late to the party on this one, but I never bothered clicking on server history before.

Chart data for the week:

I love it haha. “NSP wins because of night crew and loses during primetime”, then someone comes in and posts data which shows AVs peak score at 5am daily and NSP dominating the day.

Foot meet mouth.

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Gates should be attacking Shiverpeaks. Stories about how we are taking Anvil territory just help explain why Shiverpeaks is pulling ahead.

Gate of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Faranox.4217

Faranox.4217

Had fun playing Supply Camp-tag with NSP in EB tonight!

Attachments:

Chops Mcgee, of Anvil Rock

in WvW

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Bearacus clearly does not math well.

in WvW

Posted by: Jaher Dal.9503

Jaher Dal.9503

Had fun playing Supply Camp-tag with NSP in EB tonight!

He saw two when he typed that. I was more concerned about the guy at Anz who was there with five other guys trying to open the gate with their weapons. I laughed when I was running around there and saw that dude asking if there was a faster way to do that.

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

Imo we let GoM go nutz over the next 24, they earned their matchup and we can’t be letting these Devona’s rest people come up in here ruining our goodtimes.

That is unless GoM wants to move down, nm scratch that GoM>DR

in WvW

Rob.7624

-K

Chart data for the week:

I love it haha. “NSP wins because of night crew and loses during primetime”, then someone comes in and posts data which shows AVs peak score at 5am daily and NSP dominating the day.

Foot meet mouth.

There seems to be a lot of that going on in this thread.
People make up their own facts.

Score update attached for all of you at work.
Good job Night crew

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

Foot meet mouth.

Look at closer my friend. It was me that said that NSP is being carried by its night and day crew.

Look at NSP peaks.

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/42

NSP: 10am, 1pm, 8am,9am,noon

that same graph will show you that at the 8pm mark NSP point tally is going down compared to ANV.

The bulk of NSP points are accumulated over the early morning and daytime shifts.

Both GOM and ANV make up ground during prime time hours, 8pm-4am adjusting for timezone.

ANV night crew 12am-6am seems to be putting us ahead of GoM this match.

Like it or not that’s how this match has gone this week.

-K

-K

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

PS: and to the point I was making the first time . If it was up to prime time, it would be close with NSP coming in 3rd.

Of course its the holidays to it all may change come next year.

-K

in WvW

Rob.7624

This is what is currently happening in Eternal.

I mean.
Say what you will but.
Are we supposed to not cap your stuff when you leave WvW?
Are you saying thats bad of us to not give you an advantage.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

Posted by: LOLO.2839

LOLO.2839

I didn’t realize we were now complaining about Day capping…

in WvW

LOLO.2839

PS: and to the point I was making the first time . If it was up to prime time, it would be close with NSP coming in 3rd.

Of course its the holidays to it all may change come next year.

But its not.. You do know this is a 24 hour, 7 days a week match correct?

in WvW

Posted by: Dimok.7980

Dimok.7980

40+ NSP vs about 8 GOM and yet oddily enough we can’t even read chat due to the constant spam. Constant at every tower and finally our keep. Emotes off FTW I guess. Who is this jackalope anyway?

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Malikaii.6149

Malikaii.6149

That would be Phil one of the leaders of Meow. I put him on ignore. They are out there acting childish.

IRDGAF
Best thief in the game
[Os] Executive Officer

in WvW

LOLO.2839

-K

Chart data for the week:

Foot meet mouth.

Good job Night crew

@Rob

Everyone has their prime time, and tbh it seems your prime time comes at late hours of the night, with a significant force during what I’d consider AR and GoMs prime time. The thing that bothers me, is how you can be proud of PvD which is what your night crew does. How can you sit here and brag about dominating maps, and controlling everything and posting pics of it. I hope Arenet designs minimaps within WvW that guilds can sign up for to fight other guilds specifically for control of, that would be so cool, because so far my experience from fighting Os is when there are even numbers, they run back to the zerg only to turn around and face SOS’s team of 5. I was hoping for more from NSP, but it’s starting to feel like you guys are useless without your numbers. I believe in moral, and perhaps your just trying to get your server motivated, that’s great, but your talent of arrogance in the forums seems to shine more than your skills in game.

Actually as shown in the graphs, We hold the point lead during the day not the night. Forum debates are useless, because its always the same people fighting and bickering.

in WvW

Posted by: Malikaii.6149

Malikaii.6149

Godfather.8217:
Rob.7624:
Good job Night crew
@Rob
Everyone has their prime time, and tbh it seems your prime time comes at late hours of the night, with a significant force during what I’d consider AR and GoMs prime time. The thing that bothers me, is how you can be proud of PvD which is what your night crew does. How can you sit here and brag about dominating maps, and controlling everything and posting pics of it. I hope Arenet designs minimaps within WvW that guilds can sign up for to fight other guilds specifically for control of, that would be so cool, because so far my experience from fighting Os is when there are even numbers, they run back to the zerg only to turn around and face SOS’s team of 5. I was hoping for more from NSP, but it’s starting to feel like you guys are useless without your numbers. I believe in moral, and perhaps your just trying to get your server motivated, that’s great, but your talent of arrogance in the forums seems to shine more than your skills in game.
Actually as shown in the graphs, We hold the point lead during the day not the night. Forum debates are useless, because its always the same people fighting and bickering.

@ AR / GoM

Our night capping isn’t what wins the rounds for us. Our night presence is almost non-existent. Its our after work crew that is on around 6PM EST. Watch what happens tonight at reset when most of us that play WvW actually play. If there is no challenge, you wont see many of us in WvW which is what is happening during this round.

IRDGAF
Best thief in the game
[Os] Executive Officer

in WvW

LOLO.2839

Godfather.8217:
Rob.7624:
Good job Night crew
@Rob

@ AR / GoM

Our night capping isn’t what wins the rounds for us. Our night presence is almost non-existent. Its our after work crew that is on around 6PM EST. Watch what happens tonight at reset when most of us that play WvW actually play. If there is no challenge, you wont see many of us in WvW which is what is happening during this round.

Pretty much this. We saw no real need to be in there this week. So we did winters stuff and fractals most the time lol

in WvW

Posted by: RangerJake.4593

RangerJake.4593

I have really enjoyed this weeks match-up and have had a blast the times I have been in WVW. I hope we all see each other again when there is not such a large event going on so that we can really see who the best server is, I know every server has lost some people to Wintersday events. Keep the great fights coming.

RangerJake-Lvl 80 Ranger
MesmerJackie-Lvl 80 Mesmer
(TSR) The Soul Reapers

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

@ Rob and @LOLO.

I’m not complaining about Day capping , i’m just breaking down the score and how each server is making its points.

So each server can make adjustments if it wants to make a push for first, Anv and GOM.

Do I need to start putting smiley faces in my posts?

:)

-K

in WvW

TeamBattleAxe.3901

While you guys were squabbling on the forums like a bunch of old ladies, I was doing this:
http://youtu.be/pBMiqNmbiFw

In all seriousness, though, this week was really fun. Hats off to both NSP and AR for the great fights and closest scoring 3-way match-up of the week. I’m sad to see DR taking our place in this tier. We’ll go ahead and hang out with HoD and SF for the holidays, but we’ll be back. And DR better watch their backs.

So long, and thanks for all the badges!