12/14 : NSP | Anvil Rock | GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

nsp is in realy bad chape on WvW most of the good comander left for more advance tier.
but we still find a way to keep the score on our side tx to Os for there good work on EB.
for the other 2 server plz keep your server problem runnig it help us a lot,we are most of the time outmand buff and stil kick your but by our leet ninja squad .Skill >number and we keep old you down.
Go NSP…..

Since when does NSP bring the number excuse around? You can say that when you are facing Anvil Rock and Gate of Madness!

I would say NSP population is pretty equal to Anvil Rock. We take control in the peak time, and you come back during the off peak time.

Sadly our missing day crew is really hurting us, and NSP capping everything for 6-7 hours get their score going on.

NSP is a really good server, but don’t use the usual “We don’t have the number, we are more skilled” excuse. Please don’t! Every server say that! We all think we have the best players around, we are patriots. And it’s just plain insulting for other server.

I think Anvil Rock have a good population, but sadly most of it are s/tPvPers. We have a huge tPvp population, and sadly, even if they are skilled, they don’t WvW at all, since they consider it “PVE”.

@Bearded Let it go man, it’s over.

P.S : Sometime we do seem to have a Night crew, like 4 hours ago we had most of the map? Weird.

NSP has essentially 1 large Prime time guild and 2 mediumistic night crews guilds.
This is something we are not used to, and in our eyes NSP is essentially empty compared what it once was. If you had fought us only a short time ago, you would be facing 4 Huge prime time guilds and a night crew with queues over the maps.

We have no HUGE 300-500 man guilds in WvW like other servers. And considering that we put up a close 3 week fight with DragonBrand and Dark Haven. Who both have maybe 3 – 4 Huge guilds each. You shouldn’t be insulted.
You should admire our conviction in refusal to die, we will not become the next Henge or Eredons Terrace, even though it seems that others are working against us.

Keep up the good work NSP.

Cacumen Ad Gloria,
Glory to the Peaks.

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

@Rob

Hey it’s only Karma man :P

I don’t know if you are a NSP original, but our first two match up have been again NSP.

We got stomped so bad, it was crazy. Controling one tower was a challenge, and it didn’t happen often. That’s was 2 weeks of karma train only, because it was the only thing we could do.

Now we came back, but we still don’t have enought to shut you down. But at least it’s a good match up!

And by the way, admire your conviction in refusal to die? You guys had a pretty competitive server since release. You lost guild a short time ago.

Anvil Rock lost every match up since release, except one. We lost an alliance, we lost our biggest guild right away. During 2 month, we got stomped, we didn’t have any chance in any match up.

So I have a hard time admiring a server that had it easier then us! :P (no offence intended!)

NSP is a great server and I’m happy to see them still rolling in this tier. I just think you underestimate the state of your server. With your coverage around the clock, you won’t fall down.

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

in WvW

Posted by: Syeria.4812

Syeria.4812

@Rob

I don’t know if you are a NSP original, but our first two match up have been again NSP.

We got stomped so bad, it was crazy. Controling one tower was a challenge, and it didn’t happen often. That’s was 2 weeks of karma train only, because it was the only thing we could do.

Now we came back, but we still don’t have enought to shut you down. But at least it’s a good match up!

And by the way, admire your conviction in refusal to die? You guys had a pretty competitive server since release. You lost guild a short time ago.

Anvil Rock lost every match up since release, except one. We lost an alliance, we lost our biggest guild right away. During 2 month, we got stomped, we didn’t have any chance in any match up.

So I have a hard time admiring a server that had it easier then us! :P (no offence intended!)

NSP is a great server and I’m happy to see them still rolling in this tier. I just think you underestimate the state of your server. With your coverage around the clock, you won’t fall down.

Please, just don’t talk. It’s pretty obvious that you have no idea what you’re talking about.

NSP was a top server (I believe we were T1 before the move) until our major alliance (several hundred players) left. We had a free fall all the way back down to T8. That was back in…September I believe? Might have been early October.

I don’t know Anvil Rock’s history, and frankly I really couldn’t care less. But don’t run around with some sob story because most of the servers below T4 have either had the same problems, or have never had success at all.

in WvW

Posted by: kreese.9461

kreese.9461

You should admire our conviction in refusal to die, we will not become the next Henge or Eredons Terrace, even though it seems that others are working against us.

Keep up the good work NSP.

Cacumen Ad Gloria,
Glory to the Peaks.

you are in no danger of becoming HoD or ET anytime soon
neither HoD or ET has had a win in 12 weeks and has scored over 100k only twice

btw you can’t fall from T1 to T8 in less than 12 weeks ask anet why and check the matchup history on http://mos.millenium.org for proof

(edited by kreese.9461)

in WvW

Syeria.4812

As others have pointed out, NSP does not have a large night crew. We actually have some oceanic people, but when paired with a server that has a meaningful night presence, we’re always outmanned. In fact, we don’t have a high population at any point. Last night we were outmanned in EB, with no meaningful presence in any borderland, around 10PM central.

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

@Rob

Please, just don’t talk. It’s pretty obvious that you have no idea what you’re talking about.

NSP was a top server (I believe we were T1 before the move) until our major alliance (several hundred players) left. We had a free fall all the way back down to T8. That was back in…September I believe? Might have been early October.

I don’t know Anvil Rock’s history, and frankly I really couldn’t care less. But don’t run around with some sob story because most of the servers below T4 have either had the same problems, or have never had success at all.

Don’t take is so hard man, only explaning that NSP isn’t in a worse situation then most server.

I don’t remember NSP ever being Top 1? Tier 3 max? never seen NSP in T1 or T2.

Every server lost guild, we lost ANV early, being a couple hundred of player. I don’t try to get sympathy, I was just annoyed by Rob saying we should admire your conviction…

Man people on this thread get worked up pretty fast. There was no insult, no offence, and I wasn’t trying to get any sympathy.

Every server work hard to keep it up, no one in the lower tiers had it easy.

in WvW

Rob.7624

@Rob

Don’t take is so hard man, only explaning that NSP isn’t in a worse situation then most server.

I don’t remember NSP ever being Top 1? Tier 3 max? never seen NSP in T1 or T2.

Every server lost guild, we lost ANV early, being a couple hundred of player. I don’t try to get sympathy, I was just annoyed by Rob saying we should admire your conviction…

Man people on this thread get worked up pretty fast. There was no insult, no offence, and I wasn’t trying to get any sympathy.

Every server work hard to keep it up, no one in the lower tiers had it easy.

NSP has actually lost 2 alliances.
We lost the Ascension alliance a few weeks into the game, they took 90% of our night crew, which was literally hundreds of people ( [RH] filipino guild) and the vast majority of our day time guys.

We then built up a new alliance after being slaughtered and dropping several brackets. We then started to storm up through the ranks and many of those new players who saw the second rise of NSP are actually still here (Os guild is actually the last main body and are NSP originals).
But again, it crashed. The HOPE alliance fell apart and 99% of the guilds, starting with [VIP] left systematically (again hundreds upon hundreds of people). I believe the current list is; [VIP] [TFO] [FINE] [LoM] [war] [Elf] (died) [Aeon] etc.. (those are the recent huge guilds. The list of the Ascension alliance guilds is ridiculously long, spans into a thousand people).

I am NSP original, but I have played on other European servers with my friends from home.
Anvil Rock has never been a top tier server so you may not know the disappointment that has filled the people of NSP who have been here since the start. And yes, we were a tier 2 server, I hope no one has forgotten that we used to be above Jade Quarry.

But although you may hold us in high regard since we are winning, this is nothing to which we used to be.
We don’t even have queues on reset night.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

@Rob

I have a lot of respect for NSP and what they did (didn’t remember the tier 2).

Just the way you worded it, made it sound like NSP had it harder then other server and we should admire them for this.

“Anvil Rock has never been a top tier server so you may not know the disappointment that has filled the people of NSP who have been here since the start.”

That’s weird man. That’s like USA during a financial crysis saying to Africa : “Listen guys, you don’t know the pain of being rich then losing your money, because you have always been poor!” :P

It’s harsh man!

in WvW

Rob.7624

@Rob

I have a lot of respect for NSP and what they did (didn’t remember the tier 2).

Just the way you worded it, made it sound like NSP had it harder then other server and we should admire them for this.

“Anvil Rock has never been a top tier server so you may not know the disappointment that has filled the people of NSP who have been here since the start.”

That’s weird man. That’s like USA during a financial crysis saying to Africa : “Listen guys, you don’t know the pain of being rich then losing your money, because you have always been poor!” :P

It’s harsh man!

Its actually more like, “You don’t know what it was like maaaan, you weren’t even there!” ~ Korean war reference.
No offence.. to anyone who was in the Korean war..

Just like ET, SoF and HoD. You should all respect the people who still WvW in those servers.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

AAaah now I see, it’s all good then :P

You know how to convince me, with korean war reference!

in WvW

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

Yesterday we were defending a keep in AR borderland right before the new build. Then you guys attacked us with what I think as been the largest zerg I never have seen. Congrats on being able to have so many peoples. I was OMG…

Heiann – NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Npac.3476

Npac.3476

Wish there was a rule in these forums that prevented people from talking about themselves/their own accomplishments. Can you imagine a forum where people could only give others credit for being skilled opponents as opposed to overcompensating by writing huge walls of texts about their own “prowess”.

Boy I’d respect that.

Zelrin- 80 Thief
Founder of PAXA

in WvW

Rob.7624

Yesterday we were defending a keep in AR borderland right before the new build. Then you guys attacked us with what I think as been the largest zerg I never have seen. Congrats on being able to have so many peoples. I was OMG…

That was the Os guilds zerg.
We were training.

New build ruined it.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

Posted by: brandon.6735

brandon.6735

I got to admit our early morning crew is getting little stronger at this point. We held strong in EB after we took SM with a golem rush.

Guardianhipster
Thiefhipster

in WvW

Rob.7624

I got to admit our early morning crew is getting little stronger at this point. We held strong in EB after we took SM with a golem rush.

Voleka was painful though.

Should have taken keep first.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

@Rob Going to have to take all that back when I get home…again. Hopefully the AR who were on gave you guys a challenge though.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

in WvW

Posted by: brandon.6735

brandon.6735

Voleka was painful though.

Should have taken keep first.

Hard either way. Both had ton of siege and was upgraded.

I remember DB having trouble taking our last keep in EB b/c it was upgraded and we had siege.

Guardianhipster
Thiefhipster

in WvW

Rob.7624

@Rob Going to have to take all that back when I get home…again. Hopefully the AR who were on gave you guys a challenge though.

Challenge accepted. You shalt not pass.
Although I have work to do.

Someone in our party had a friend in AR on, we had a few laughs from both perspectives.
At that point we were just face planting against Veloka.
I wasn’t Commanding though.
You may feel our pain train later today though.

Hard either way. Both had ton of siege and was upgraded.
I remember DB having trouble taking our last keep in EB b/c it was upgraded and we had siege.

Always take keep first. Treb from Mendons while we were distracting at Veloka and use those 7 Golems that were in our keep (from SM) to quick down the inner.
AR had about 15 people.

But I didn’t want to give the advice since it was Meow on. Last time I voiced by opinion I was unfortunately ignored and blocked. Which is hardly what should be happening.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

Veloka is really hard to take when the garrison keep trebing and catapulting the tower.

@Rob

Do you have a screenshot of the score? We can’t come back anymore, but we still can get a descent score!

in WvW

Dovgan.8605

Ha! You guys have a good 4 hours to get ready. Wouldn’t be any fun if I didn’t have to work for it.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

in WvW

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

@Rob and @ @ Syeria

Nobody uses the 24 hour and 3 day matches as a means of ranking. Everyone recognized that those were being used by Anet as data gathering for their ranking.

Starting with the week long matches/ranking. NSP has never been a top tier server. You started with us, Anvil Rock in Tier 7, we were actually matched up for 2 weeks straight. If you can’t remember this far back then you weren’t paying attention. NSP has always been a middle of the pack server, peaking @ Tier 5.

The facts are that every server has lost alliances and guilds. So making a long list of the trails and tribulations that your server has gone thru doesn’t make your plight any worse than ours.

And if you want to be brutally honest, thru all our troubles AR has risen in the ranks and NSP has fallen.

From the looks of things we’re going to be stuck with each other for while cuz I don’t see either of our servers moving up or down a tier anytime soon. So lets make the best of it.

-K

-K

in WvW

Rob.7624

Veloka is really hard to take when the garrison keep trebing and catapulting the tower.

@Rob

Do you have a screenshot of the score? We can’t come back anymore, but we still can get a descent score!

Heres the score man.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

Rob.7624

@Rob and @ @ Syeria

Nobody uses the 24 hour and 3 day matches as a means of ranking. Everyone recognized that those were being used by Anet as data gathering for their ranking.

Starting with the week long matches/ranking. NSP has never been a top tier server. You started with us, Anvil Rock in Tier 7, we were actually matched up for 2 weeks straight. If you can’t remember this far back then you weren’t paying attention. NSP has always been a middle of the pack server, peaking @ Tier 5.

The facts are that every server has lost alliances and guilds. So making a long list of the trails and tribulations that your server has gone thru doesn’t make your plight any worse than ours.

And if you want to be brutally honest, thru all our troubles AR has risen in the ranks and NSP has fallen.

From the looks of things we’re going to be stuck with each other for while cuz I don’t see either of our servers moving up or down a tier anytime soon. So lets make the best of it.

-K

I’ve conferred with guildies over it and they agreed with me that we were for a short time up in tier 2, I do indeed remember clearly fighting Henge and BlackGate at the same time. Not in Beta.
No one has stated that what I said was in Beta testing. I definitely didn’t.

But you can believe what you wish.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

I’ve conferred with guildies over it and they agreed with me that we were for a short time up in tier 2, I do indeed remember clearly fighting Henge and BlackGate at the same time. Not in Beta.
No one has stated that what I said was in Beta testing. I definitely didn’t.

Before the week long matches there were 3 day matches.

Before the 3 day matches there were 24 hour long matches.

Those were used by Anet as a means to gather data and tweak their ranking system. Every server was at one point matched up with one another as a means to gather data.

It is very possible that you were matched up against HoD or Blackgate, but nobody uses those matches as a means of ranking as most major guilds/servers were busy leveling in order to get ready for the two week matches, yes the one week matches were supposed to be 2 week matches.

-K

-K

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

@Rob

Thanks for the score update! I sent it to millenium.

By the way, I also don’t remember NSP being in the top tier? It might be my memory that isn’t reliable, but I followed NSP since we had some kind of rivalry early on, and I always thought NSP stayed middle of the pack.

Rob, are you sure it’s not during the early match up like Kodiack said? We were randomly match with top tier teams.

Man you guys sure scored a lot, 161k to 135k!

in WvW

Rob.7624

@Rob

Thanks for the score update! I sent it to millenium.

By the way, I also don’t remember NSP being in the top tier? It might be my memory that isn’t reliable, but I followed NSP since we had some kind of rivalry early on, and I always thought NSP stayed middle of the pack.

Rob, are you sure it’s not during the early match up like Kodiack said? We were randomly match with top tier teams.

Man you guys sure scored a lot, 161k to 135k!

Todays not been a great day. I wasn’t on much!
Our Borderland has been in plenty of turmoil and from what I last saw ~(not on gw atm) AR are making a big push in EB.
We will recap it when East Coast time comes around although I’m not sure about what our presence this current Wednesday will be like.
You might indeed be able to give us a kicking.

I will try and get on with Brox later. This may indeed be a very Green Christmas yet.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

Syeria.4812

@Rob and @ @ Syeria

-K

Reading is your friend! Guess what?! If you actually read the thread, you’d realize that it was AR crying about their troubles that incited the conversation. In fact, the responses you’re so clearly upset about stated “no one cares about Anvil Rock’s past troubles, as every server has suffered something similar.”

As for not using the 24 hour and 3 day matchups as reference points, there’s only one reason anyone would ever make that distinction, because it somehow makes their argument look better. There’s no logical reason to discount those matchups.

As for being “brutally honest” the reality is that AR has never gone anywhere. Using your cutoff of only looking at week long matches, AR has a grand total of 1 victory ever, and that was against a dead ET server (GoM was the other server). The only reason you’ve ever stepped outside of T7 is because ET, HoD, and SF completely died off.

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

@Syeria

Wow so much hate toward AR. What did we do to you hahaha?

Funny how we can discuss with Rob, but with you it’s just hate hate hate.

Only a game man, We all know Anvil Rock is not a top WvW server.

Go take a breathing outside

in WvW

Syeria.4812

@Syeria

Wow so much hate toward AR. What did we do to you hahaha?

Funny how we can discuss with Rob, but with you it’s just hate hate hate.

Only a game man, We all know Anvil Rock is not a top WvW server.

Go take a breathing outside

That’s not the case at all. As has been mentioned, I couldn’t care less about AR. The only hateful, unreasonable, or emotional poster in the conversation is Kodiack. A quick glance through his posting history shows pretty clearly that he has a problem with that though.

in WvW

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

I think you two need to settle this by storming each other’s borderlands. We’ll watch over EB ’til you get back.

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

@Syeria

Oh Well. I give up you win. We are losers you are winners.

@Rob

We should do something. Since the match up is mostly finish, we should all aim for SM for Friday.

Who ever hold SM before reset! Bring it! :P

in WvW

Dovgan.8605

@TeamBattleAxe oh no sir, not falling for that one a third time.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

I think you two need to settle this by storming each other’s borderlands. We’ll watch over EB ’til you get back.

Your borderland looks deliiiciouuus!

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

As for not using the 24 hour and 3 day matchups as reference points, there’s only one reason anyone would ever make that distinction, because it somehow makes their argument look better. There’s no logical reason to discount those matchups.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Settle-a-debate-for-us-Wv3-Rankings/first#post1043407

-K

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

Personally, I have alot of respect for all 3 servers in this matchup.

AR – I have always been proud to be part of, we just refuse to lay down and die even when BP outnumbered us 3-1 we refused to just give up even when it was a lost cause.

NSP – Seems to have a good population for this bracket and also great players, I’ve had alot of fun fighting you guys, much respect.

GoM – Where to begin, I’ve always viewed GoM as one of the best servers out there, for their low Pop they have continually done their best to bring the pain. They had to face BP (which we can all attest was a number nightmare) and AR (who also outnumbers them) and they just refused to quit. I honestly believe they are one of there strongest servers out there, if they had the population they would be vicious. Always a pleasure to fight GoM.

I don’t think anyone can honestly say this matchup is a bad one, heck after fighting the mindless BP zerg for months (which I think helped both AR and GoM to better themselves) its refreshing to have a matchup thats not completely lopsided. I wish all three servers nothing but the best.

in WvW

TeamBattleAxe.3901

@TeamBattleAxe oh no sir, not falling for that one a third time.

Oh well, there’s always next week. Maybe. :P

in WvW

Syeria.4812

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Settle-a-debate-for-us-Wv3-Rankings/first#post1043407

Oh look, no one has offered a single coherent argument as to why non-week long matchups should count. What a surprise!

/yawn

Why don’t you go back to trolling the BP matchup or randomly jumping into T8 threads to “remind them how much better you are” than them?

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

Oh look, no one has offered a single coherent argument as to why non-week long matchups should count. What a surprise!

/yawn

Feel free to be the first to make the argument that they should.

-K

in WvW

Posted by: Bearded.6485

Bearded.6485

@Kardiamond

Your the one that decided to call me out when the only post I had made in this thread was a comement about the update timing.

So I’ll make you a deal. You remove or edit your posts trolling me and the alliance and I will take down my post trolling you. The problems we have in Anvil Rock belongs in the guildleaders meetings, in the servers TS, or any where but here, but if youd like to air it out here Im willing to do that too!

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

@Kardiamond

Your the one that decided to call me out when the only post I had made in this thread was a comement about the update timing.

So I’ll make you a deal. You remove or edit your posts trolling me and the alliance and I will take down my post trolling you. The problems we have in Anvil Rock belongs in the guildleaders meetings, in the servers TS, or any where but here, but if youd like to air it out here Im willing to do that too!

I just edited my post about you.

We should be good now

;)

in WvW

Posted by: Bearded.6485

Bearded.6485

Wow, you edited it and added the link to my forums profile………….. you’re obviously a person of extreme high quality character. insert sarcasm

I was going to write this extremely long post proving how little you know and how big of a troll you are, but you pretty much did that for me. Thanks

(edited by Bearded.6485)

in WvW

Rob.7624

Anyone who is in Anvil rock who has been/ is literally still defending their keep from a horde of NSP.

All I can say is.

Hello.
Nice place you have here.

Shame if something…
..Where to happen to it.

Anyway guys, I took the outer. Leaving it up to the other bros to take inner. Goodnight!

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

@Rob

Man you guys have quit a force around there ahha. Tried to defend pangloss, but we got overrune so bad!

Was a fun fight, except when everyone run away and leave me alone to an horrible death! :P

@Bearded

It’s only a joke man relax No offence intended!

in WvW

Posted by: Wryscher.1432

Wryscher.1432

What the hell is going on in this thread?? One page is 2 people from the same server fighting, the next is 2 people from different servers fighting over whose server is the most messed up. This tier is really messed up!

[Sane]-Order of the Insane Disorder
Melanessa-Necromancer Cymaniel-Scrapper
Minikata-Guardian Shadyne-Elementalist -FA-

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

Something that should be discussed via tells or what not when it comes to same server. As for seperate servers arguing … seems to be the norm.

in WvW

TeamBattleAxe.3901

What the hell is going on in this thread?? One page is 2 people from the same server fighting, the next is 2 people from different servers fighting over whose server is the most messed up. This tier is really messed up!

GoM psychological warfare is proceeding quite swimmingly.
Soon, Tier 6 will be ours!

Attachments:

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

@TeamBattleAxe

Do you send the cash via post or paypal? I need my first payment or the chaos is over!

in WvW

Rob.7624

Hmm I did notice as we were bashing on Anvil Rock all the GoM guys just kind of stood there and went, “You know guys, we’re just going to watch. Please, continue”.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Hmm I did notice as we were bashing on Anvil Rock all the GoM guys just kind of stood there and went, “You know guys, we’re just going to watch. Please, continue”.

It’s a tactic we’ve been practicing should the day ever arise when Anet decides to make character deaths permanent.

in WvW

Rob.7624

It’s a tactic we’ve been practicing should the day ever arise when Anet decides to make character deaths permanent.

I would love to see a perma dead WvW match.
That would be awesome.
Goodbye stupid zergs and hello elementist/Guardian fest.

It would make the game so much more.. win

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild