12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Gajumat.4068

Gajumat.4068

restarting this topic since only after 35 posts our other one got locked and deleted.
lets not be stupid and get this locked.

score update plz

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

BG 18,919 +495
TC 15,449 +155
SoR 14,718 +45

BeeGee
Beast mode

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Zoula.5139

Zoula.5139

Had fun last night in SoR BL holding CD Supply Camp. Man there were a few good ol’ zergs run through that place last night heh.

Zoula Frostmane
<Bloodgale Vanguard>
www.vanguardgaming.com

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Gajumat.4068

thanks Pot.6805. looks like we are bringing the pain early this round. no playing for me till after the new year when i finally return home. keep up the pain BG

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Vanity.2506

Vanity.2506

Already? I am sad.

Really good fights last night in EB. Definitely looking forward to another great week in T2!

Vanity Lionheart
That which yields is not always weak.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: MiasmicMist.1420

MiasmicMist.1420

Why was last one locked? I was at work

Commander Miasmic Spiritsong
Leader of Caedas [CDS] : caedas.enjin.com
Sanctum Of Rall

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

Why was last one locked? I was at work

Ditto. Inquiring minds want to know~

[AoN] All or Nothing

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

MiasmicMist.1420

And here I typed out a 4 paragraph post ON MY IPHONE at work, complimenting both BG and TC for the fights on BG Map, as well as everyone who listened to Purp Nurp and Myself to create some awesome multi-guild coordination. But, its gone into thin air!

So.. Thanks all the Rall players who assisted us last night in BG map!
TiD, CoR, Choo, CDS and friends!

Sanctum Of Rall

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: TheDevilWithinU.7092

TheDevilWithinU.7092

And here I typed out a 4 paragraph post ON MY IPHONE at work, complimenting both BG and TC for the fights on BG Map, as well as everyone who listened to Purp Nurp and Myself to create some awesome multi-guild coordination. But, its gone into thin air!

So.. Thanks all the Rall players who assisted us last night in BG map!
TiD, CoR, Choo, CDS and friends!

Your fingers must hurt, along with being a ninja to type it all out at work!

It was fun, keep it up Rall!

| Maguuma | [KEK] | GvG Relic & Historian |
Notorious Nevermore – Guardian

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

MiasmicMist.1420

I had to do it without my boss walking by :-P, so yes, it was very ninja-esque posting.

Sanctum Of Rall

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Anthrage.2519

Anthrage.2519

Awake again after a quick 4-hour nap – some great fights again this reset night! A big thanks to all who helped out in EB, especially those of you taking camps with me and generally causing trouble down south.

Here’s to another great week in tier 2!

Ranger Anthrage Stormrider – Sanguine Wild Guild [SW]
sPvP BuildWvW Build
Tarnished Coast Server- Anthrage Stormrider on Youtube

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.9317

Blade.9317

Score update brought to you by Feisty:

- Turns on the lights and shouts: “Wake up TC, wake up SOR, wake uuuuuuup!”

Attachments:

[ICoa] Feisty Brat, Mesmer
Blackgate

(edited by Blade.9317)

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Gajumat.4068

i wont b happy unless we get 700 per tick

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Now that I’m awake again, I wanted to tell SoR wow! You guys have an amazing NA primetime push. The coordination between guilds is amazing and readily obvious. It’s most impressive because despite the points lost overnight, you guys have been doing this for weeks on end. I have no doubt that if you guys keep up with what you are doing, sooner or later the kitten will break and you guys will win.

Toasties can learn alot from that perseverence. Even if you can’t win the war, yet, you win the battle in front of you over and over again until the enemy shows a weakness, then you strike. Lets hope we are all ready should BG’s overnight crew ever show a weakness ;P

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

TheDevilWithinU.7092

Now that I’m awake again, I wanted to tell SoR wow! You guys have an amazing NA primetime push. The coordination between guilds is amazing and readily obvious. It’s most impressive because despite the points lost overnight, you guys have been doing this for weeks on end. I have no doubt that if you guys keep up with what you are doing, sooner or later the kitten will break and you guys will win.

Toasties can learn alot from that perseverence. Even if you can’t win the war, yet, you win the battle in front of you over and over again until the enemy shows a weakness, then you strike. Lets hope we are all ready should BG’s overnight crew ever show a weakness ;P

Thank you for the compliment! We here in SoR along with other servers believe we have the strongest NA presence out there and we show everyone we face how tough we are when were on. We have quite the fighting spirit and never give up no matter what the score is. It’s something that the WvW community over here has built and people seem to love how we work together. All of you folks in TC also have fighting spirit! Just keep up the good work

See ya on the battlefield. Best of luck!

Oh and don’t forget to have fun, because that is what this is all about!

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

TheDevilWithinU.7092

I think the general consensus from what I can tell with the SoR peeps is that they are becoming a better server competing with BG without having anything nearly close to their coverage.

I agree with this wholeheartedly. Obviously it sounds rather biased coming for a player on the server, but I have noticed a HUGE change in how the server players WvW as a whole. It’s been very cool to see how SoR has evolved and gotten up to T2 and been up here for quite a long time.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Cliques.3947

Cliques.3947

Just out of curiosity, I’m wondering for just how many is GW2 their first MMO?

Chimichunga [Eng] – Salsa Machina [Warrior]
oPP – Blackgate

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

Experience is the best knowledge. Play against good enemies, and you’ll become a good enemy

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Gajumat.4068

score update plz

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Dao.8156

Dao.8156

BG still holding strong for as late as it is.

Not sure what SoR is doing. Playing for second place perhaps? Dunno, the strategy does not make much sense to me. It seems SoR has a chance at first if they push BG down during their off hours.

Attachments:

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Cloud.7613

Cloud.7613

Not sure what SoR is doing. Playing for second place perhaps? Dunno, the strategy does not make much sense to me. It seems SoR has a chance at first if they push BG down during their off hours.

SoR always plays for second xD!

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

TheDevilWithinU.7092

SoR plays for first. Plus people have work and things to attend to. You can’t expect everyone to be on every day at a specific time.

See ya on the battlefield.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Cloud.7613

SoR plays for first. Plus people have work and things to attend to. You can’t expect everyone to be on every day at a specific time.

If you say so … From what I’ve seen from last week and this week, SoR gets out played by BG at every corner. Picks on TC(easier target for points) and BG does it better. I guess better commanders I suppose.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: DBR.9876

DBR.9876

If you say so … From what I’ve seen from last week and this week, SoR gets out played by BG at every corner. Picks on TC(easier target for points) and BG does it better. I guess better commanders I suppose.

Just wondering – did you look at BG borderlands on reset last night? SoR had Bay, Garrison, and 3 of the 4 towers on the map. TC had the remaining 2 structures (Hills and their Tower). I personally don’t see what you’re talking about with us picking on TC..

Matthew Day – Human Elementalist

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: ThriKreen.8761

ThriKreen.8761

Dear SoR, I hate you so very, very much.

Been trying to get it for the past 2 weeks.

XD

(edited by ThriKreen.8761)

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Cloud.7613

Just wondering – did you look at BG borderlands on reset last night? SoR had Bay, Garrison, and 3 of the 4 towers on the map. TC had the remaining 2 structures (Hills and their Tower). I personally don’t see what you’re talking about with us picking on TC..

If you say so. A tip that may help you in the long run, attack BG, if they’re winning in points, TC will focus them. Or, you know, come second as planned.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Tyr.1965

Tyr.1965

SoR tried that last night yet BG has a strong enough NA presence to hold them off. BG was getting hit on both sides at the same time by TC and SoR too, so if there ever was a chance to bury BG, the other servers definitely went for it.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Thrashbarg.9820

Thrashbarg.9820

I got my game face on this week!

Attachments:

Hats off to all the ones who stood before me, and taught a fool to ride.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Dao.8156

Dao.8156

I got my game face on this week!

Love that face! ^.^

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

Dear SoR, I hate you so very, very much.

Been trying to get it for the past 2 weeks.

XD

I am kind of in the same boat, except mine are in EB and consist of SoR’s Keep/Towers lol.

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

From the way BG seem to devour SOR more during their primetime, it seems like SOR has a weaker off-peak crew than TC?

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Even if you believe this, I’m embarrassed for you and PINK you posted it. I’ll leave it at that in this public forum.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Cloud.7613

Even if you believe this, I’m embarrassed for you and PINK you posted it. I’ll leave it at that in this public forum.

Orly? lol. Never heard of you. Hi.;

Even posting that embarrassed us both, thanks <3

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Caelib.2497

Caelib.2497

WvW would be balanced if we didn’t have massive amounts of non-US players joining US servers just so they could dominate. It’s quite cowardice IMO.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Kaggura.4839

Kaggura.4839

To the poster a few above, Auburn Skies is regularly always on in TCBL calling movement and positioning and is a very valuable asset to the entire server. I never post on these forums, but felt compelled to given both your inflammatory statement that makes our server look like crybabies, and makes PINK look bad. We’re better than that, I would say – and I think many would agree as can be seen by our behavior during our FA, CD, and YB match ups.

(edited by Kaggura.4839)

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Cloud.7613

To the poster a few above, Autumn Skies is regularly always on in TCBL calling movement and positioning and is a very valuable asset to the entire server. I never post on these forums but felt compelled to given both your inflammatory statement that makes our server look like crybabies, and makes PINK look bad. We’re better than that, I would say – and I think many would agree as can be seen by our behavior during our FA, CD, and YB match ups.

Well honestly I’m glad I was proven wrong for my beliefs and will think before I post again – as for them, would have liked if it wasn’t personal.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

To the SoR who accuse TC of not fighting BG.

If it weren’t for TC’s push against cragtop, and into garrison (and controlling garrison’s supply) your ever powerful SoR NA primetime wouldn’t have gotten Garrison for quite a while yet. (also, maybe you should defend your own borderlands too? We loved having your garrison as much as you had ours).

Pink runs a great defense on TCBL night after night, and has solid tactics, and doesn’t run when we look at them funny. Anyone who says anything different doesn’t know what they are talking about. Here is how our VoIP goes.

“20 TC zerg coming up behind us”
“Is it Pink?”
“no”
“Ok, we can wipe them”

Be warned TC. After the garrison double team, you may find your borderlands with a few more green invaders next reset. :P

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

WvW would be balanced if we didn’t have massive amounts of non-US players joining US servers just so they could dominate. It’s quite cowardice IMO.

WvW is balanced. Everyone has the right to go and recruit new guilds to their server.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Cloud.7613

If it weren’t for TC’s push against cragtop, and into garrison (and controlling garrison’s supply) your ever powerful SoR NA primetime wouldn’t have gotten Garrison for quite a while yet. (also, maybe you should defend your own borderlands too? We loved having your garrison as much as you had ours).

Pink runs a great defense on TCBL night after night, and has solid tactics, and doesn’t run when we look at them funny. Anyone who says anything different doesn’t know what they are talking about. Here is how our VoIP goes.

“Is it Pink?”
“no”
“Ok, we can wipe them”

Be warned TC. After the garrison double team, you may find your borderlands with a few more green invaders next reset. :P

Think you missed the poster, it’s TC accusing SOR of not attacking BG.

This and I would like to sincerely apologize to SoR and retract my statements what I said was out of bounds and didn’t exactly come out the way I meant them to. I hope you will accept my apology and we can move on.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Thrashbarg.9820

Thrashbarg.9820

Just to clarify: Everyone gets double teamed on their home borderlands, especially on reset night.

Lack of supply and upgrades, coupled with peak level activity on all servers, makes a situation which heavily favors attackers. With paper doors and walls, and only enough supply to drop a few basic siege weapons available, the zerg will win. What we do well on TC is not give up on defense, even when being hit hard on all sides and losing ground. Watching the maps last night, I couldn’t have been prouder of the job we did holding more of our home BL than either opponent for the first crucial hours of the match.

Both of our opponents are good at strategy and this match has already been intense and challenging. Thanks everyone for the great fights.

Hats off to all the ones who stood before me, and taught a fool to ride.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Gajumat.4068

guess u haven’t played mmo’s for very long. this is nothing new nor is this a big deal.

“Is it Pink?”
“no”
“Ok, we can wipe them”

Is that FEAR i smell?

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Thundar.3910

Thundar.3910

Had a load of fun on TCBL last night, PINK was tough as nails, always a good encounter with them. Looked to be a large group of BG PuGs roaming the south part of the map, I would always find them by surprise, and then quickly become a corpse!

Keep Calm and Conquer
When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Foghladha.2506

Foghladha.2506

Last night was entertaining to say the least. I have never seen so much Superior siege and omega golems in the entire time i’ve played. I think Blackgate saved up their monies and bought the farm last night. Was pretty impressive. Although I think it would have better been spent during primetime and not 2am. Had 20 GSCH running around SoR Border last night trying to teach some first time WvW and BG had the place locked down. We saw a few TC out and about but I instructed our troops to leave them be unless they attack us. With the number BG was fielding last night I figured every sword that could hurt them is an ally of ours so long as they don’t attack us.

I have to say playing Blackgate is quite nice. Even if they beat us week after week, they have yet to prove themselves enough to get into T1. Their doing a good job recruiting to get a 24/7 coverage and have some pretty strong leaders and guilds. This makes for great learning opportunity on the receiving end. They’re showing us effective places for siege, which doors to breach, which doors to avoid, and how to deck out a force with a boat load of omega’s to take a keep in under 4 minutes. The more we play them the better we will be. If it’s up to me, I’m going to do everything in my power to keep them in T2. SoR might not have the 24/7 coverage but I tell you as someone who plays late night and runs WvW events 12-3am pst some of the fights are wonderful and I wouldn’t miss them for the world. These are some fun, epic nights.

Benjamin “Foghladha.2506” Foley
Founder, Gaiscioch Community [GSCH] | Gaiscioch Magazine | Twitch | YouTube | Twitter
Proud Resident of Mercenary Server Sanctum of Rall | 6 Year Extra-Life Charity Event Participant

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Gajumat.4068

“Is it Pink?”
“no”
“Ok, we can wipe them”

Is that FEAR i smell?

No I suspect it was a compliment. Be gracious.

Although I’m not even sure if you’re a toaster.

i have a toaster i use for toasting bagels however i’m from BG

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Lol yes I finally realized that and deleted the post

L’enfer, c’est les autres

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Juxtapositronic.1405

Juxtapositronic.1405

Just out of curiosity, I’m wondering for just how many is GW2 their first MMO?

My first MMO was Everquest 1, back when the Velious Expansion was new.

As far as the members of Caedas, I don’t believe this is anyone’s first MMO. It’s an interesting question, though.

In terms of this matchup; last night was extremely intense. It was seriously some of the most fun I’ve had in this game, in BGBL. Kudos to everyone there; it was a hard fought, long battle by everyone.

Jack Lolwand [LUN]

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

If BG dominates T2, they will rise to T1.

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

So SBI and BG may swap spots next week? Interesting.

You’re going to miss us zomb …. Er I mean Toasters!

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

So SBI and BG may swap spots next week? Interesting.

Highly doubtful but I guess its possible.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA

We were further off numbers at start of week before we swapped with ioj.