16,000 Kill Shot

16,000 Kill Shot

in WvW

Posted by: Paulie.6215

Paulie.6215

Hey guys, let’s buff warriors more!

(Btw, I’m in a full exotic dire build).

16,000 kill shot…mmmhmm…I wish Anet would just come out and admit that the Warrior is their pet class. It’s laughable…

16,000 Kill Shot

in WvW

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

1. L2P it is easy to see as to dodge, can even see it in small scale fights. Only when you run in a zerg you have an excuse.
2. This warrior has to be 100% zerker and real glass to hit those numbers, in other words easy to kill (so not really viable for zerg play)
3. Decent played necro wins from warrior, because of all the condi pressure they apply and the insane amounts of debuffs (20+s chill, really?)
4. Warriors have been hit with dmg nerfs for 4 patches in a row, 5th coming up. What buffs?
5. In my opinion Anet favors conditions specs…necros.

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

16,000 Kill Shot

in WvW

Posted by: Epic.3950

Epic.3950

oh yea rifle warrior with healing surge, omm and signet of might so op… plz nerf 30 0 0 10 30… you mind telling me when they buffed that part of warrior? oh wait they didnt. ever. since launch. at all. really. its only been nerfed. plz l2d. honestly.

16,000 Kill Shot

in WvW

Paulie.6215

Couple of warriors here i guess. IT’s ok. Keep playing your OP easymode class. It’s all good.

16,000 Kill Shot

in WvW

Posted by: Epic.3950

Epic.3950

Couple of warriors here i guess. IT’s ok. Keep playing your OP easymode class. It’s all good.

you previously said you wore full dire so i cant take you serious plz leave before you hurt yourself

16,000 Kill Shot

in WvW

Paulie.6215

you previously said you wore full dire so i cant take you serious plz leave before you hurt yourself

I"m all serious. Dire’s legit. Keep defending this warrior class. L2P a class that can’t be facerolled. Then come back.

16,000 Kill Shot

in WvW

Posted by: Typhus.3502

Typhus.3502

Out of all the things you could kitten about with warrior you choose the overly telegraphed outrageous build-up finisher.

Just dodge next time.

[TW] Pumped

16,000 Kill Shot

in WvW

Paulie.6215

All excuses. Nothing should it for 16k in this game. ESPECIALLY when Im in full dire gear…Warrior kiddies defending their face roll class. ANET Just remove all classes from teh game and give everyone 80 warriors kitten

16,000 Kill Shot

in WvW

Posted by: Fallout.1798

Fallout.1798

All excuses. Nothing should it for 16k in this game. ESPECIALLY when Im in full dire gear…Warrior kiddies defending their face roll class. ANET Just remove all classes from teh game and give everyone 80 warriors kitten

Please just don’t lie about something that is so obvious. It is impossible to hit 16k with warrior rifle kill shot while in dire gear. The only possible way I can see that coming even close is against an upleveled wvw player who has 25 stacks of vulnerability on him and you have 25 stacks of might, and its a critical hit.

Stormbluff Isle
[AoD]- Commander Vars Wolf

16,000 Kill Shot

in WvW

Posted by: Wanderer.3248

Wanderer.3248

Warriors may be overpowered, but glass cannon rifle builds are not the reason. It’s hard to actually land a kill shot in a WvW fight, there are so many ways of avoiding it. Rifles in WvW are pretty ineffective.

16,000 Kill Shot

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Out of all the things you could kitten about with warrior you choose the overly telegraphed outrageous build-up finisher.

Just dodge next time.

Sigh. You must be new at WvW. In WvW, you do not dodge one individual when in the middle of a zerg.

16,000 Kill Shot

in WvW

Paulie.6215

It is impossible to hit 16k with warrior rifle kill shot while in dire gear.

Not upleveled. Dire Gear. 16,000…

Fighting in a 3v1.
Want to try again?

Attachments:

16,000 Kill Shot

in WvW

Posted by: Writetyper.1985

Writetyper.1985

Dodge it you monkey. Killshot has the single most obvious animation in the game. Do you sit in churning earth against a full zerker ele for the full duration then go “WHAT THE HELL, WHY WAS I HIT FOR 16000??? ELE OP”. No? You don’t? Then why do you do it to warriors?

What’s more is that as a necro you could literally just toss a few condis his way and he’s 100% dead as a burst war.

Nice one.

EDIT: And just to back up this claim (Because you were killed by a burst war – IE a war using a build from back when they were really really sub-par) I will gladly duel you with you playing a warrior, if you win I will fully admit that killshot is the most overpowered skill in the game. If you lose it might teach you something about how to counter the single most counterable skill in the game. Win on a killshot burst warrior and I will legit give you 20g. If you’re not on SoS or SBI or you don’t have a warrior we’ll have to do it in PvP.

In fact, chances are if you roll your face across the keyboard you’re going to do something that counters killshot. I’m not even joking, a good amount of skills in someones bar will in some way, counter killshot.

I’m sick of these threads by new players about things that aren’t actually broken.

Mortryde/Cold/Thugmentalist Bara
really bad engineer

(edited by Writetyper.1985)

16,000 Kill Shot

in WvW

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

Fighting in a 3v1.
Want to try again?

I’m glad it was a TC person that hit you for a PERFECT 16,000. Anyways, as a squishy mesmer, I can tell you this: you should NEVER have a problem with kill shot, especially in 1v1. It is incredibly obvious, easily dodged, requires a long “cast”, and very easily interrupted. I even made a warrior fast to see how warriors got it off. It’s not like they can run around spamming it.

Honestly, there are a lot of threads I see about this and I just don’t get it. I see the warrior doing it, and I just run behind cover, or behind them, or interrupt, or dodge, or feedback, or any of another number of skills. Killshot mostly seems to get players who just stand in front of their enemy casting fairly blindly. Yes, the warrior MIGHT get a lucky shot off every once in a while, but while they’re doing killshot, unless you’re just standing staring at them, you can easily do quite a bit of damage or make sure it doesn’t hit you.

If Kill shot keeps being an issue for it, I suggest creating a warrior really fast and taking it into WvW or spvp, and just trying it out. The moment you see how the mechanic work, you can see really fast how to counter it.

EDIT: I just quickly looked at your post history fast, mostly out of curiosity. It seems like you have a lot of problems with warriors. What really helped me learn how to deal with other classes, and especially with cheese builds, was hoping into tPvp for a bit and just trying things out and learning how to 1v1 them.

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

(edited by Handin.4032)

16,000 Kill Shot

in WvW

Posted by: Distaste.4801

Distaste.4801

Dodge it you monkey. Killshot has the single most obvious animation in the game. Do you sit in churning earth against a full zerker ele for the full duration then go “WHAT THE HELL, WHY WAS I HIT FOR 16000??? ELE OP”. No? You don’t? Then why do you do it to warriors?

What’s more is that as a necro you could literally just toss a few condis his way and he’s 100% dead as a burst war.

Nice one.

EDIT: And just to back up this claim (Because you were killed by a burst war – IE a war using a build from back when they were really really sub-par) I will gladly duel you with you playing a warrior, if you win I will fully admit that killshot is the most overpowered skill in the game. If you lose it might teach you something about how to counter the single most counterable skill in the game. Win on a killshot burst warrior and I will legit give you 20g. If you’re not on SoS or SBI or you don’t have a warrior we’ll have to do it in PvP.

In fact, chances are if you roll your face across the keyboard you’re going to do something that counters killshot. I’m not even joking, a good amount of skills in someones bar will in some way, counter killshot.

I’m sick of these threads by new players about things that aren’t actually broken.

He was in a 3v1 and is a necro. Necro’s don’t get vigor. In a almost any fight bigger than 1v1 you’re going to be out of endurance quickly. There is no dodging it. The best he could do would be popping into DS quickly to help mitigate it, assuming he hadn’t already used it and it was on cooldown. Of course this leaves him still taking damage and now has lost his DS for sustain/torment/fear.

Of course we can just play by your rules. Make every attack in the game have a long animation and one hit. That will be incredibly fun fights right? Just learn to dodge! What do you mean you’re out of dodge? JUST DODGE IT or are you bad at the game? OR we can be sensible about it and say that no matter what gear or animation duration an attack shouldn’t hit for 16k(more than the base health of all classes except necro/warrior). There are plenty of very noticeable animations in the game that don’t hit people for 10k let alone 16k.

16,000 Kill Shot

in WvW

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

So warriors are a better ranged class compared to rangers?

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

16,000 Kill Shot

in WvW

Posted by: Sarrs.4831

Sarrs.4831

Killshot is the second easiest ability to avoid, behind Churning Earth, and rifle’s high-poundage attacks (including Kill Shot) are more or less the only reason you’d ever want to use one. 16000 Killshot crits are literally all the weapon has going for it.

Looking forward to using a rifle with Sigil of Intelligence for switch-and-shoot, though.

Nalhadia – Kaineng

16,000 Kill Shot

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

actually, yes in a small fight its very easy to dodge, but sometimes there are some monkeys out there that do this to u in a zerg. killshot or not 16 for this kind of armor is too much. its hard to dodge that in the middle of a groupfight. same with eviscerate, plus u also could be out of dodges when it happens.
i dodged this many times, but i did get hit by it a couple of times too.

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

16,000 Kill Shot

in WvW

Writetyper.1985

Nice one.

He was in a 3v1 and is a necro. Necro’s don’t get vigor. In a almost any fight bigger than 1v1 you’re going to be out of endurance quickly. There is no dodging it. The best he could do would be popping into DS quickly to help mitigate it, assuming he hadn’t already used it and it was on cooldown. Of course this leaves him still taking damage and now has lost his DS for sustain/torment/fear.

Of course we can just play by your rules. Make every attack in the game have a long animation and one hit. That will be incredibly fun fights right? Just learn to dodge! What do you mean you’re out of dodge? JUST DODGE IT or are you bad at the game? OR we can be sensible about it and say that no matter what gear or animation duration an attack shouldn’t hit for 16k(more than the base health of all classes except necro/warrior). There are plenty of very noticeable animations in the game that don’t hit people for 10k let alone 16k.

He was in a 3v1 and he’s upset that he didn’t have enough dodges?

Are you for real? Even a permavigour engi doesn’t have enough dodges to dodge EVERY skill that comes out in a 3v1.

really bad engineer

16,000 Kill Shot

in WvW

MiLkZz.4789

This OP, when he said full dire and talking like he was the tankiest kitten in game and he comes with 2.9k armor…

Anyway, you know the sword ‘4’ of the warrior hits for 20k right? It is just over time, not THAT easy to clean off, on a low CD and easier to hit than killshot.

This thread is as gimmick as it can be, and yes I play engi besides warrior and for smallscale combat I think engi is easier. So many ways to survive under focus and repositioning yourself. And biggest bonus, engi is condi based and condis are OP.

Best golem driver EU

16,000 Kill Shot

in WvW

Posted by: tom.7468

tom.7468

You would had died anyway. You need rabid to stack bleeds fast enough.
Also heard of this skill deathly swarm or doom? you know it can reduce killshot damage by 100%? use it. But even the best necro in the game would had died to 3 average players.

16,000 Kill Shot

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Fighting in a 3v1.
Want to try again?

3v1, thats 4 players, and u dont see the warrior kneeling down doing that loooooong cast kill shot requires? then im afraid u need to be aware of ur surrounding a bit more and dodge it.

as Milkzz said, only in a zerg you have an excuse for not seeing that coming

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

16,000 Kill Shot

in WvW

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

Fighting in a 3v1.
Want to try again?

3v1, thats 4 players, and u dont see the warrior kneeling down doing that loooooong cast kill shot requires? then im afraid u need to be aware of ur surrounding a bit more and dodge it.

as Milkzz said, only in a zerg you have an excuse for not seeing that coming

Right, unless it’s an asura hiding in the ridiculously over the top ai and gfx that plagues this game.

Kill shot is absolutely kittened. Miss a single dodge and die instantly? That’s idiotic. It might not be “overpowered,” but it’s sure as kitten terrible game design.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

16,000 Kill Shot

in WvW

Posted by: Tryble.6819

Tryble.6819

In a almost any fight bigger than 1v1 you’re going to be out of endurance quickly. There is no dodging it.

If you see a rifle warrior and don’t save a dodge, blind, block, or interrupt (or line of sight, if there’s suitable terrain nearby) of some kind for Kill Shot….

To be honest I wonder what the heck is so dangerous you’re using all your dodges for when you know a 10k+ attack may be coming in the future.

16,000 Kill Shot

in WvW

Posted by: mini.6018

mini.6018

I always light up a cigar and drink a glass of scotch when i see a necro cry about getting slaughtered(i literally do) especially when they go full cheese.

Newsflash only a stunlock warrior is viable enough to kill a necro and even than it’s a 50/50 chance for the necro to still win.Lost to killshot while you play op build,that war build that has zero condi removal and 5 bleeds would have kill him?,no cc on him ? no dodge? no transforms?Sorry but you are bad at what you do.

16,000 Kill Shot

in WvW

Writetyper.1985

I always light up a cigar and drink a glass of scotch when i see a necro cry about getting slaughtered(i literally do) especially when they go full cheese.

Newsflash only a stunlock warrior is viable enough to kill a necro and even than it’s a 50/50 chance for the necro to still win.Lost to killshot while you play op build,that war build that has zero condi removal and 5 bleeds would have kill him?,no cc on him ? no dodge? no transforms?Sorry but you are bad at what you do.

Yeah it’s funny to me that a full dire condi necro (Basically the build you make if you want to be a massive kitten to those around you) is complaining. “Make me a god! I don’t want to dodge! I want to spam condis on everyone from now until eternity! I didn’t have enough dodges in a 1v3, what gives!!!”

really bad engineer

16,000 Kill Shot

in WvW

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

Seriously in a 50 vs 50 zerg battle you barely see 15 people until they get to something like 900 distance and the rest are just tags. There is no way to predict a killshot in that context.

I posted about the same problem before and I was just told to dodge (obviously by people playing warriors)… A small 15-20% nerf on that skill wouldn’t be a bad idea at all. 12k burst is plenty already.

16,000 Kill Shot

in WvW

MiLkZz.4789

Seriously in a 50 vs 50 zerg battle you barely see 15 people until they get to something like 900 distance and the rest are just tags. There is no way to predict a killshot in that context.

I posted about the same problem before and I was just told to dodge (obviously by people playing warriors)… A small 15-20% nerf on that skill wouldn’t be a bad idea at all. 12k burst is plenty already.

No it ain’t when you look at how much you need to sacrifice to achieve such numbers. You want to nerf a non viable fun build even more? No seriously, there is absolutely nothing wrong with skill.

And don’t say I am biased because I NEVER use riffle or longbow on my warrior.

Best golem driver EU

16,000 Kill Shot

in WvW

Writetyper.1985

And if a warrior who has the potential to do 16k damage is staying alive in that context, then you are doing something very wrong. Either that or you’re split from the group. Seriously the only guild that’s ever run a rifle warrior in a gvg (same context) and been successful that I’ve ever heard of is tempest wolves.

really bad engineer

16,000 Kill Shot

in WvW

Posted by: Xae.7204

Xae.7204

Hey guys, let’s buff warriors more!

(Btw, I’m in a full exotic dire build).

16,000 kill shot…mmmhmm…I wish Anet would just come out and admit that the Warrior is their pet class. It’s laughable…

It is a Learn to Play issue.

If you haven’t figured out that Warriors are ArenaNet Dev’s personal Mary Sue a year into this game you aren’t playing it very well.

16,000 Kill Shot

in WvW

Posted by: Wanderer.3248

Wanderer.3248

Yes. Because warrior longbow > ranger longbow. And warriors are faster, have better HP, higher toughness, better healing, better stability and better condition removal.

But not because of rifle.

16,000 Kill Shot

in WvW

Posted by: dominik.9721

dominik.9721

ahahaha you really got hit by killshot? Pls learn to play.
You are just bad and not able to dodge a 2 sec animation. congratz.

Grimkram [sS]

16,000 Kill Shot

in WvW

Posted by: nirvana.8245

nirvana.8245

You can hit a player for over 20k with killshot and a glass build. In small scale this really should not be an issue. Where it would be OP would be as an elementalist killer in larger group/guild/zerg play where you would be able to drop them in situations where they often cannot see you. But I never see this happening. So yeah, in the right situation it could be “OP”. I think there should not be a skill in this game that can kill (down) a player in one hit. But there are plenty of examples that can. Another example would be the thiefs steal on a warrior, where I have been able to achieve 32k damage from the one skill with a full GC build.

I guess there are alot of examples like this that are justifying the upcoming nerf to critical damage. However, I still disagree with the nerf and feel that the skills themselves should be nerfed because people have recently outlayed alot of investment in ascended gear, armor in particular.

16,000 Kill Shot

in WvW

Posted by: DeadlySynz.3471

DeadlySynz.3471

Well that same warrior that can one shot you every dozen seconds or so can be killed off by other classes running the same gear with much higher sustainable damage. Yes berserker rifle warrior can easily be facerolled.. even by my equally geared Ranger whom hits much harder than they do. You in dire gear will probably take over 20K with rapid fire + quickness. Are you going to argue that Rangers need a nerf too? lol.

Every class/build has a counter; you can’t expect to have your particular build.. the king of all builds in the game with no counter. Your dire build I’m sure has distinct advantages over other builds.. so does that mean your build needs a nerf too?

(edited by DeadlySynz.3471)

16,000 Kill Shot

in WvW

Posted by: Teckos.1305

Teckos.1305

A lot of people don’t know how much damages a ranger can deal at long range http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZyfEuzhufY
and for the “easy to counter” argument note that the quote is about rifle warrior.

16,000 Kill Shot

in WvW

Posted by: Distaste.4801

Distaste.4801

Are you for real? Even a permavigour engi doesn’t have enough dodges to dodge EVERY skill that comes out in a 3v1.

You’ve missed the point entirely. There should be no skills in the game that instant-kill you if you don’t dodge. Doesn’t matter if it’s a 1v1 or a 50v50. Dodges are something that should be used to HELP mitigate damage, not the only thing that stands between life and death.

If you see a rifle warrior and don’t save a dodge, blind, block, or interrupt (or line of sight, if there’s suitable terrain nearby) of some kind for Kill Shot….

To be honest I wonder what the heck is so dangerous you’re using all your dodges for when you know a 10k+ attack may be coming in the future.

You do know that almost every class has this thing called weapon swapping right? A warrior could start off with say a hammer or greatsword then swap to rifle mid battle once you’re dodges are gone and they have max adrenaline. As for attacks that are worth dodging, you’re going to want to avoid the warriors hammer stuns for starters since he won’t have stability. Letting a hammer warrior beat on you for 1.5k-2k per hit isn’t that great for your health pool. But if you want to tank a warriors damage(let alone 2) on the assumption he might have a rifle on swap then by all means, I’m sure the bag will make your enemies very happy.

16,000 Kill Shot

in WvW

Posted by: Cupnoodle.5431

Cupnoodle.5431

This remark is simply laughable.

Necromancer – Cup Noodre
Ectoplasm Ltd. [GLOB] Maguuma
“Defeating a sandwich only makes it tastier.”

16,000 Kill Shot

in WvW

Posted by: tom.7468

tom.7468

You’ve missed the point entirely. There should be no skills in the game that instant-kill you if you don’t dodge. Doesn’t matter if it’s a 1v1 or a 50v50. Dodges are something that should be used to HELP mitigate damage, not the only thing that stands between life and death.

On my warrior i rarely find rifle useful at all. If i use in small scale combat it will never hit. If i use it when defending on wall they will get downed and resurrected back up in 2 seconds. If i use it in 50v50 i am the first to die because the activation take so long my allies is already far away from me.
What about backstab? impossible to dodge unless you’re lucky. Or if you already know hes there you can try to time it. Infact its so little telegraphed they can kill you in the middle of a zerg solo finish you off and run away.
Killshot is a fun skill but its never going to change the result of a battle.

16,000 Kill Shot

in WvW

Paulie.6215

If it were up to warriors yes. This would be the case. Anet will see to it. It’s ridiculously clear that warriors are their little pet class.

16,000 Kill Shot

in WvW

Posted by: Spicyhash.7605

Spicyhash.7605

2. This warrior has to be 100% zerker and real glass to hit those numbers, in other words easy to kill (so not really viable for zerg play)

Warrior is not easy to kill in any circumstance. Almost all warriors are running berserker stance, and the majority run endure pain. Also, the insane mobility, chain CC that hammer provides, mace or sword/shield blocks and stuns etc.. all the while dishing out huge kill shots, arcing arrows, rush, whirling blade, etc..

CD

16,000 Kill Shot

in WvW

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

1. roll a norn warrior
2. make him glassy with signet of might
3. use berserker stance and swap to rifle
4. use Snow Leopard elite, #5, go invisible
5. exit Snow Leopard form
6. Pop signet of might and F1

UNBLOCKABLE INVISIBLE KILLSHOT

Omnomnomnom

16,000 Kill Shot

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Nah, there is one way to get hit by a killshot. It’s called lag. As in where you go to dodge because you see the tell but the lag is so bad that you are hit anyway.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

16,000 Kill Shot

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

Even a permavigour engi doesn’t have enough dodges to dodge EVERY skill that comes out in a 3v1.

No one says you got to dodge all the skills.

Just the 16k ones.

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

16,000 Kill Shot

in WvW

Posted by: Rendolphe.5086

Rendolphe.5086

16K …

I’m doing 20k on engineer and ranger.

But honestly to play the 30-10-0-0-30 it’s isn’t efficient and enjoyable in WvW. You are really ultra squishy and you have nothing to remove condition. I played this spec to make a funny video, but I won’t play this spec all day long trust me.

The 20k Killshot with rifle warrior exist since the release btw. The futur change in crit damage will reduce their burst.

[HALT] – BlackGate
www.youtube.com/rendolphegamer

16,000 Kill Shot

in WvW

Posted by: Samhayn.2385

Samhayn.2385

1. L2P it is easy to see as to dodge, can even see it in small scale fights. Only when you run in a zerg you have an excuse.
3. Decent played necro wins from warrior, because of all the condi pressure they apply and the insane amounts of debuffs (20+s chill, really?)
4. Warriors have been hit with dmg nerfs for 4 patches in a row, 5th coming up. What buffs?

non of this is relevant, no single attack should hot that hard. Doesn’t matter what class or spec it is.

It was 2 vs 20 but its ok we got’em both!

16,000 Kill Shot

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

I don’t think I could kill shot even a glass cannon for 16k. 5k-8k, definitely. 12k on glass, definitely.
This guy would have to be PURE zerker, with stacking sigil (on other weapon, +crit or damage on rifle); + food and oil.

If it makes you feel better he probably gets rolled more than Pillsbury the rest of the time.

16,000 Kill Shot

in WvW

Posted by: mini.6018

mini.6018

16K …

I’m doing 20k on engineer and ranger.

Congrats you just killed 20 people in a total of 2 weeks of wvw.You also probably died 100 times for each kill you made .The life of being a killshot warrior.

16,000 Kill Shot

in WvW

Posted by: Kazwazza.7168

Kazwazza.7168

I love how so many complain about being 1 hit by the warriors kill shot ability. The 1 weapon/ ability rarely if ever gets used in WvW due to it’s viability in general. Especially with such a squishy setup. It is strong, I will give you that, but as an avid warrior player, the only time if ever I’d use such a setup, is just for trolling, because being rally fodder in zerg warfare, just ain’t fun. But there are numerous abilities in WvW that can down a player in 1 hit and you know what I say. Good on them for running a full zerker build, that has made them squishy as hell, because the only thing these guys are going to be doing, is roaming, killing off single targets. They won’t be contributing in any other way to WvW, unless they find a few other people to run with. Then they might be taking some camps and maybe (key word here is maybe) some towers. They might be able to contribute in zerg play, if they play cautiously and very carefully. But for the most part, they will be rally fodder.
PS I do get downed by a few 1 hit classes here and there, but I don’t whine about it, because at the end of the day, All they’re there for, is killing other players, they aren’t there for much else really.

16,000 Kill Shot

in WvW

Posted by: Rezzet.3614

Rezzet.3614

meanwhile thieves laughin their backs off

16,000 Kill Shot

in WvW

Posted by: draugris.9872

draugris.9872

16K ?? That´s pretty low imo, i´ve seen 25k from some warriors. But hey this is guild wars 2 where your effectiveness is determined by the ridiculousness of your class, so why do you bother ?

Mondsucht [MS] – Kodash

(edited by draugris.9872)