2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Blix.8021

Blix.8021

Sooo, it’s Anet’s fault that you all transferred to a low tier server to stomp, but you’re also OK with the stomping because Kaineng has a happy-go-lucky attitude.

Pretty sure any server would be OK with 4 weeks of free badge farming. But I guess you have to actually kill people to get badges though, so I’m not actually sure what you guys are so happy-go-lucky about. Pathological need to see the map painted green? Unmitigated hatred of doors? Power to turn forum tears into a renewable energy source?

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: RockonHarder.7235

RockonHarder.7235

if we wanted to be in T1 we would have transferred to JQ instead… we are trying to contribute and help build what Kaineng wants to be

Whaaaaaat? I seem to remember a lot of the original Kaineng not wanting your transfer train at all, and being very upset at what you guys did. Didn’t a lot of them leave? You seem to be lying to yourself about what Kaineng is.

Some left. Most stayed, mostly due to Kaineng’s Hakuna Matata attitude. You roll with whatever comes and make the most of it. If it means jumping tiers, meh… We’ll jump tiers. Don’t really care where we end up, I’m having fun all the same.

Having fun? what… being carried?

Deathmonger esq lvl 80 necro
DB forever!!

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Sooo, it’s Anet’s fault that you all transferred to a low tier server to stomp, but you’re also OK with the stomping because Kaineng has a happy-go-lucky attitude.

Pretty sure any server would be OK with 4 weeks of free badge farming. But I guess you have to actually kill people to get badges though, so I’m not actually sure what you guys are so happy-go-lucky about. Pathological need to see the map painted green? Unmitigated hatred of doors? Power to turn forum tears into a renewable energy source?

Yep, about sums it up. And forum tears being a renewable energy source… LMAO Brilliant.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Fiction.6418

Fiction.6418

Log on fiction, let’s go ^.^

omw… where to? I am loading into your BL now… just give me a place.

Evidence – 80Asura Thief | Skáldskap 80Human Guardian | Pirateking 80Human Mesmer
Pvp Inc. [PvP]
Ferguson’s Crossing

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Camora.4197

Camora.4197

if we wanted to be in T1 we would have transferred to JQ instead… we are trying to contribute and help build what Kaineng wants to be

Whaaaaaat? I seem to remember a lot of the original Kaineng not wanting your transfer train at all, and being very upset at what you guys did. Didn’t a lot of them leave? You seem to be lying to yourself about what Kaineng is.

Some left. Most stayed, mostly due to Kaineng’s Hakuna Matata attitude. You roll with whatever comes and make the most of it. If it means jumping tiers, meh… We’ll jump tiers. Don’t really care where we end up, I’m having fun all the same.

Walking is a hard, sometimes I just want a big strong man to carry me

Kaineng

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

I have fun playing WvW. :-)

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Thustlewhumber.7416

Thustlewhumber.7416

I have heard every excuse in the book over the last few weeks as to why other servers lose to Kaineng.

- Maguuma – you have the numbers, but you buckle easily. If you stood your ground, you would be unstoppable.
- Dragonbrand – Wow! hats off to you guys. You do more with smaller teams than I ever saw from Mag. You seem very well organized and you hit hard.

Stop making excuses: come beat us! We want you to… we only get better when you start fighting and stop whining.

WvW Necro

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Blix.8021

- Maguuma – has to go to bed and work in the morning
- Dragonbrand – first server you have fought that actually has an asian presence on it

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Camora.4197

Camora.4197

- Maguuma – has to go to bed and work in the morning
- Dragonbrand – first server you have fought that actually has an asian presence on it

Yes, and we know they are good. They would not be up where they are if they were bad. Every server has the trolls. Time zones arn’t always helpful. Like the above said, I’m really impressed with DB’s tactics so far. Deff gonna learn from them this week

Kaineng

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Kiexcolo.2416

Kiexcolo.2416

Frankly I hope next week will still be KAIN/MAG/DB… we still have so much to learn. And all these drama on the forum, yummy.

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Blix.8021

It has nothing to do with being good. It has to do with there actually being people online. Currently, we’re outmanned on eternal at 7:30 eastern time.

For someone from kaineng to say “stop making excuses” it’s like the USA invading iceland and then asking why they didn’t fight harder.

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.9532

Moderator.9532

Due to the inflammatory tone of this thread, it will be closed. Please keep in mind that if you want to discuss issues on our forums, you have to do it in a constructive way.