2/11 - Blacktide vs Elona Reach vs Riverside

in WvW

Posted by: Syndic.4762

Syndic.4762

Blacktide has enough quantity and quality now to be a competitive WvW server. More transfers would be counter-productive.

[CIR]
Blacktide

in WvW

Posted by: swissfighter.5361

swissfighter.5361

with the guilds from fs you have the quality to be a competitive wvw server…and a a goof chance to be a server with 3-4 hours queue

in WvW

Posted by: lin.2814

lin.2814

Pryda.8257 agree.

in WvW

Posted by: Superlol.3741

Superlol.3741

People say so much things about xaoc, but they forget that thanks to them we are actually leading most of the time.

[CIR] – Blacktide

in WvW

Posted by: Eugene.7358

Eugene.7358

All last week, I wondered how that got a ton of meat to the top.
Probably the key word here a “ton of meat”.

You like to fight against the BT’s players tagged “outmanned”. Dont cry now.
We know of no other way to stop the hordes of Elona.

And these guilds from Far Shiverpeaks do not mercenaries – [Chaos], [RuNL],[GF],[ZDs],[Nug] and many others from the same community (goha.ru trolls union =))

gl hf

in WvW

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

Flaming Xaoc is lol Blacktide got to the position it was at because these guys logged in 7 days a week and pulled 14-15 hour shifts. They paved the way for more guilds to move in and capitalize on the morning dominance to make EU primetime easier to hold.

That happened and now EU prime is growing and that will eventually pull in a US TZ coverage and push us to T1 to fight Deso and the French (Can’t wait battles will be epic against Deso) They spec glasscannon because it allows them to take everything in a short timeframe and then pave the way for us to take over.

Watching this server grow and adapt over the last 3 weeks has been awesome, and i’m sure there is more to come. Blacktide has a “never give up, never bow down” attitude that will carry us to the top.

So kitten and flame away, it’s not like we haven’t worked for this

CIR – Ins For Da Wagh

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

“Blacktide has a “never give up, never bow down” attitude that will carry us to the top.”
Haha kind of funny that server hopper say this. One bad week and you probably change server again.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

Go troll your own server group thread, you trolled ours and lost. gf and gl

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in WvW

Posted by: Bebeeru.5901

Bebeeru.5901

Just to clarify some misunderstandings:
1) As for FS and BT guilds:
Strong guilds transferred from FS (such as GF, Za Drots, Nugos = League, etc.) consist mostly of russian players and their international friends and allies. In the beginning BT was reperesented on www by mostly russian players (such guilds as Chaos, No Limit, ORDA etc.) After some time good guilds with players from other countries have come to BT and that made BT’s Rocket Jump to T2 possible. So please dont be surprised to see people from same country using same language and sharing same culture to get together on one server.
2) As for last and current weekmatch situation:
Of course russians couldnt give up the tradition to fight each other in a try to degrade fellow countrymen at first and only then seek ways to unite and show true power and potential. That was shown to International Community in BTvsFSvsElona weekmatch. Btw Elona was long before notified that russians would be quite busy cutting each others throats so there was no need to take that weeks results into account. As for me personally, hope that both russian sides got desired fratricidal fun and from now on the time of cooperation and unity begins. So… Someone please notify Elona and Riverside that there are no known russian guilds on these servers – so results shown by BT might differ from last week’s.
3) As for Chaos guild and League of guilds from FS:
Chaos is a large guild with long history that have played mostly in Russian servers of various MMO games. GW2 is the first international project that Chaos players massively participate in. The next one probably is going to be AA. Chaos tends to be focused on mass PvP and Chaos corporation’s motto is “to dominate and win at any cost”. Widely known Chaos’ method is zerking and topnotch efficient zerg administration (not only ingame). But that doesnt exclude players skill
League also has long gaming history but highly focuses on MMO games with international servers. League’s motto is “we are not zerg, we are the skill”.
Those are completely different ways to manage gaming society – and that is the reason for last weeks Russian Rumble, people just wanted to decide the best way.
4) As for future:
Thanks to all large guilds not mentioned above that transferred to BT for www participation (such as WiC, ThUn, CIR, RG etc. sorry if didnt mention). That makes Blacktide really strong server that is absolutely worthy of first place in T1 – really need to rename server to BlackTsunami. Hope everyone would feel themselves comfortable and have lot of www fun, especially on the way to the Olymp.
The only thing that BT still needs is guilds of US prime-time to become awesome 24/7 server. You hear that US people? You are welcome!
I am really happy to see that people on BT (aborigens and newcomers) work hard and strive to make this server best instead of whining and blaming everyone around when hard times come!
Good luck to BT citizen, show your best!

Barba crescit, caput nescit…
[Xaoc]

in WvW

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

noone is flaming xaoc (i think^^) lol it was jsut a answer for lil or however his name

relax guys

and for ME this transfers are fine and normal – same as in every game and and you guys build a rly nice server now (but i bet will be bad in future with all the WTJs soon)

aslong they are EU guilds everything is fine^^

greetz

in WvW

Posted by: Snort.3698

Snort.3698

there are two metrics worth recording.

We are having fun.

We are winning.

Project Blacktide continues

Snorth Tufmudda – The UnNamed _ThUn.
Project Blacktide 24/7 http://tinyurl.com/a3unn9b

in WvW

Posted by: Zumazen.6742

Zumazen.6742

Good to see BT doing well, lot of respect for your server over here, we know it will be just a matter of time before we met up again in T1 with you, though the french have are doing their combined best to stop it.

Ruin

in WvW

Posted by: Vayra.3290

Vayra.3290

Good to see BT doing well, lot of respect for your server over here, we know it will be just a matter of time before we met up again in T1 with you, though the french have are doing their combined best to stop it.

I just hope we replace one of the French servers and not you when we go up to T1

The Unnamed[ThUn] – Desolation
Vayra – Elementalist
Forkrul Assail – Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: eiennnoai.9870

eiennnoai.9870

Sure sure, spread your bullkitten to all other threads, it’ll become more legitimate. 2vs1 ? Give me proof that there have not been a fight between AS and VS, or that they purposely ignore themselves (not while your position is totally weakened and both bash different doors to come at you, which happens all the time. The fact that they did that, PLUS never killed each other once you were done in).

in WvW

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

Shush you, This isn’t the thread for that

in WvW

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

I must educate the person who made the following comment:

“Blacktide has a “never give up, never bow down” attitude that will carry us to the top.”
Haha kind of funny that server hopper say this. One bad week and you probably change server again.

Those that transferred from Gunners Hold did so not to have a chance of success we where already putting up a good fight against blacktide when we where matched and gave them a good fight when we met in battle, we where recognised for our tenacity and offered the opportunity to work together to fill a void we have no intention of jumping ship we are here and will continue to be as this is where the challenging fun is.

I think i speak for the majority of us so called server hoppers when i say we moved from a misguided and wrongly selected first choice mainly UK regional server that left us vulnerable off peak to one we fit into and should have been in from the start.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

(edited by Axle.5182)

in WvW

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

The French and German servers were very quick to get the active wvw’rs into 1 or 2 servers. Unfortunately the so called English servers were very slow to do this.

It is now being done and yet all you get is abuse for it. Surely they should be happy with the competition. Blacktide were gentlemen when we last played them and I hope they get to tier one asap. Having said that lets hope those that have moved from FS do not continue to complain about server transfers amongst other things and get into the Blacktide spirit.

Anyway I look forward to meeting Blacktide again and hopefully in tier 1.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Cordlessjoe.2415

Cordlessjoe.2415

how many times are ER gonna use mesmer bugs?

in WvW

Posted by: Sabull.5670

Sabull.5670

Can’t believe we broke Elona down to open submission on battlefields in 24 hours. Elona spent half of the late evening running away from Red Guard into hiding. You have found the counter tactic! Playing to your strengths will lead you to victory!

Anyway great fun playing around with your scouts who follow us around all the time. Keep it up! Hero scouts who keep the masses safe!

[TA]

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

I wonder if red guard understand that most guilds don’t really have any advanced battle tactics. We don’t have motivation use optimal professions, support builds, stack boons and stuff. We just run inside enemy zerg and kill as many as we can. I would probably play tPvP if i would have motivation think more about combo fields and crap (of course i am probably worst player in whole server so i wouldn’t fit any team anyways).

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

Posted by: maloki.3527

maloki.3527

oh my, poor shiverpeaks^^ most your guilds is on blacktide now

looks like this week its blacktide/shiverpeaks vs riverside vs elona
atleast last night was most guildtags i saw the weeks before on shiverpeaks + the glasscanons from xaoc

have a nice week

interessting – makes blacktide rly strong

3 guilds left for BT…

That’s not by any stretch of the imagination “most” of our guilds, just saying.

However I must say, I miss my GF & Nugs (ZDs are still on FS!)

Maloki – Asura Necro/Sylvari Ele –
@Farshiverpeaks
You’re dumb. You’ll die, and you’ll leave a dumb corpse

(edited by maloki.3527)

in WvW

Posted by: Bebeeru.5901

Bebeeru.5901

Elona people also want to get scores…

Attachments:

Barba crescit, caput nescit…
[Xaoc]

in WvW

Posted by: RuthLess.5482

RuthLess.5482

@Bebeeru.5901 good one really

also i will give them a good fight all the time we face them untill this moring until as we saw what @Sabull.5670 says about hiden from fight.

cheers

Dr RuthLess Lvl 80 Engineer
Red Guard [RG]
Blacktide Server EU

in WvW

Posted by: Myrmidone.4362

Myrmidone.4362

Greetings from Riverside, how many kittening members does Xaoc have?
Everywhere you face these……………………^^.
Only organized Guilds we have are on EB, too many Pugs for this matchup to be competitive.

Greets Myrmi

in WvW

Posted by: Kees.2573

Kees.2573

Flaming Xaoc is lol Blacktide got to the position it was at because these guys logged in 7 days a week and pulled 14-15 hour shifts. They paved the way for more guilds to move in and capitalize on the morning dominance to make EU primetime easier to hold.

CIR – Ins For Da Wagh

Thanks for giving tribute to us. We really appreciate.

Pff… They didnt go to Desolation or other T1 server. They didnt avoid challenge and joined T4 server, which had more potential than their previous one. I dont see any reasons to blame them.

Epika, [Chaos]

(edited by Kees.2573)

in WvW

Posted by: PlacidPanda.8546

PlacidPanda.8546

Congratulations to the deserters from FS, it’s nice to drop like an old sock, thank you and clap clap again ^^

in WvW

Syndic.4762

XAOC is the main strength and one of the most important guilds of Blacktide. Without XAOC, we would just be another server strong in EU prime time and non-existent in the other timezones.

Not to say any other WvW guilds aren’t important, it’s a symbiotic relationship where XAOC benefits from our late EU work and we benefit from their early EU work. We play as a server across 4 different zones, and we play as best as we’re all able to. Where we end up with that is completely up to us.

[CIR]
Blacktide

in WvW

Posted by: Scribbles.7493

Scribbles.7493

Yep, XAOC is basically Blacktide’s RUIN.

They get the party started, and the other guilds work to keep it going.

Blacktide – [CIR]
Crimson Imperium Reborn

in WvW

Posted by: BrutalPenguin.9017

BrutalPenguin.9017

http://youtu.be/_tNJ7jL7Gio
This week is even more fun than previous

SpaceGiraffe
[Xaoc]

in WvW

Posted by: lady lisz.7849

lady lisz.7849

if any wants to help support suggestion thread i started and share same interest as i do, visit : https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/ANET-pls-WvW-rank-emote/first#post636107

if not, well thanks anyways

Truth and Knowledge are two different things
-Scholar Krasso-

in WvW

Posted by: Dropper.9176

Dropper.9176

These German Server arent made of little girls, because even knowing that they didnt stand a Chance against Time Zone Spreading Servers like Blacktide they still defend themself up to a point where the sadness beats the Fun.

I Would prefer not to show any WvW presence during Matrchups against Time Zone Spread Servers and let them get bored by that Situation too. Playing this Game as a German didnt really makes sense, but thats an A Net fail which will cost them hughe amount of Players / Fans in the End.

I personally am done with this Game until Big Patches may change the Situation.

in WvW

Posted by: Aysnvaust.7046

Aysnvaust.7046

@kranz:
…and those sissy little girlies kicked some french a** without help of american mercenaries. Strange that it takes Desolation such a long time to achieve the same – what does this tell us about Desolation?
Just curious.

Poke Menot
Asura Thief
Elona Reach

in WvW

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

This is not the topic to start raging about French vs Americans like in 5 million other topics.
Let’s jsut rage about Russians vs Germans, yes?

in WvW

Posted by: Grischu.3869

Grischu.3869

This is not the topic to start raging about French vs Americans like in 5 million other topics.
Let’s jsut rage about Russians vs Germans, yes?

Ok. Vodka anyone ?

Grischu – Wächter 80 / Ertiki – Necromancer 80 / Risana Mortis – Messmer 80
Good old Days [GD] Elona

(edited by Grischu.3869)

in WvW

Syndic.4762

Can’t say I’m very impressed with this match-up. Elona and Riverside seem to have some internal problems, possibly why even during EU prime-time they only make a marginal dent in Blacktide’s lead.

It seems we will be advancing up into T1, I’m not too happy about it because I reckon we could do with another week of T2 practicing our teamplay with the newcomers.

I would be very happy with a 2nd place in T1, it will be nice to meet Vizhuna who has been no 1 server since release and I’m sure Desolation has improved a lot since we last faced them.

[CIR]
Blacktide

in WvW

Posted by: Desiderius.7259

Desiderius.7259

@Syndic

I would call it an external problem, you only have to remember last week.

Guardian / Ele / Thief / Mesmer
E Q U I N O X [EqnX] – Elona Reach [DE]

in WvW

Syndic.4762

Last week neither FSP or BT cared much about Elona Reach, we were mostly focused on beating each other due to Russian rivalry.

4 prime-time WvW guilds transferring over to Blacktide shouldn’t make that big of a difference. Perhaps its both an internal and external problem?

Either way looking forward to next week.

[CIR]
Blacktide

in WvW

Posted by: lin.2814

lin.2814

kranz.9546 please stop it.
Elona is good and strong server.
Im glad to fight with them. [Equinox] u are having strong will. GJ guys.

Im thinking that strong [DE] guilds must union on one server.

(edited by lin.2814)

in WvW

Posted by: Belfagor Diabolos.1940

Belfagor Diabolos.1940

Good luck Elona Reach in next week. I hope to one day we ( Far Shiverpeaks ) meet You on the battlefields again …

Far Shiverpeaks [EU]

in WvW

Posted by: Desiderius.7259

Desiderius.7259

@Syndic
BT got the best prime-time-crews from FSP in the eu ladder. I think it makes a difference, although the now more active morning crew kills our limit-player-pool in these hours of the day. WvW is sometimes a question of motivation and demotivation. The good thing is, that our queues are now really short.

@lin
I think, this will not work. Riverside tried it at release and this project failed.

@belfagor
Hopefully, you can compensate the transfer of the above mentioned guilds. Wish you all the best.

Guardian / Ele / Thief / Mesmer
E Q U I N O X [EqnX] – Elona Reach [DE]

(edited by Desiderius.7259)

in WvW

Posted by: Aysnvaust.7046

Aysnvaust.7046

Syndic:
Easy to explain whats goin on: Elona doesn’t have the manpower to stand up against Blacktide. Beeing crushed by a blue Tsunami every night is not that much fun ^^.
I am not judging it, it’s just how things go. So Elona gave up on this matchup, many players take a PvE holiday and hope that Blacktide passes by as fast as possible.
Dunno what’s up with Riverside, but I would guess is more or less the same.

Poke Menot
Asura Thief
Elona Reach

in WvW

Posted by: maloki.3527

maloki.3527

I’m still gonna wait for GF and Nug to come back to the place (and person!) they know they love..

I miss you guys. <3

Maloki – Asura Necro/Sylvari Ele –
@Farshiverpeaks
You’re dumb. You’ll die, and you’ll leave a dumb corpse

in WvW

Posted by: saVdoom.2067

saVdoom.2067

I’m still gonna wait for GF and Nug to come back to the place (and person!) they know they love..

I miss you guys. <3

I’m not so sure. I believe those guilds will probably soon proclaim how good they are and how much more smart they are, for jumping in before others did, to a winning fully packed and 24h coverage server to reach T1 asap. Its pretty common among WvWvW.

Btw, this match up looks like both germans server kind of gave up, but i hope they recover soon enough.

in WvW

Posted by: Anhellbro.7210

Anhellbro.7210

in WvW

Posted by: Scribbles.7493

Scribbles.7493

I still see some green flags.

Blacktide – [CIR]
Crimson Imperium Reborn

in WvW

Posted by: Joros.8509

Joros.8509

Funny people bragging about pvdoor. Just move on to T1 where you will get enemys at that time and be done with it.

Think Blacktide and Deso are deserving each other, self-praise to the max on the forums.

in WvW

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

Funny people bragging about pvdoor. Just move on to T1 where you will get enemys at that time and be done with it.

Think Blacktide and Deso are deserving each other, self-praise to the max on the forums.

WvW is 24/7 bussiness. If you cannot manage that, you wont get tier1. Not neccesarily a bad thing either, tiers mean very little in that regard and are really meant as a system to try and keep matchups interesting.
A purpose thats kinda defeated by the free server transfers. First weeks loser is next week steamroll with a few transfers.

in WvW

Posted by: Joros.8509

Joros.8509

[Edit]

I didn’t complain about 24/7 WvW, which I may accept and I don’t care with T i’m fighting in as long as the battles are fun.

I just think it is funny to brag about pvdoor and that someone/server is awesome because they can wipe the map when they play almost alone and that critic is server unrelated. Prob. just read to much kitteniness (can’t even write it correct because of the bad first part of the word) from players of those servers (wtj included).

(edited by Moderator)

in WvW

Posted by: Xandax.1753

Xandax.1753

WvW is 24/7 bussiness. If you cannot manage that, you wont get tier1. Not neccesarily a bad thing either, tiers mean very little in that regard and are really meant as a system to try and keep matchups interesting.
A purpose thats kinda defeated by the free server transfers. First weeks loser is next week steamroll with a few transfers.

Ahem – if the purpose is defeated by transfers, then remember how many transfers moves to your server to create ‘24/7’ …..

in WvW

Posted by: I Mhenlo.1083

I Mhenlo.1083

@Anhellbro
@Joros

last week…
http://s7.directupload.net/images/121108/pj4ntsr6.jpg
http://s1.directupload.net/images/121108/wed3iuxp.jpg

@BT
it is hard to fight BT and FSP + [RG] on one server, but i am really sad that we dont have another week together.
i wish u good luck in t1 and i hope u can beat desolation.

Good old Days [GD]
-Jade Quarry-