2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Score update brought to you by Leeroy and his gal.

Top class score update

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Vaash.8956

Vaash.8956

EMP founder here!

We take these sort of actions very seriously in our guild and stress the importance on maintaining a positive reputation while abiding to WvW etiquette. None of us were aware of this situation until fellow leaders/officers notified us directly.(from opposing servers)

Thank you to those that have notified me directly. These members have been dealt with and this issue has been disclosed.

Sorry for any inconvience, see you on the battlefield!

-Raw

EMP, we had a blast fighting you guys last night from SOS! glad to hear you guys stick to the real game and not stoop to spawn camping. but yea, you guys gave us a great run, had some epic battles. see you on the field!

Vaash – Legendary Peasant Eater
Alliance of the Forgotten Seas [AFS]
Sanctum of Rall

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Seren.6850

Seren.6850

spike fruit and gear tossers make my quaggan backpack sad

SoS original -“They mostly come out at night … mostly”
[FIRE] Serene Snow, Warrior

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

2 more days T-T

Some people know what I’m talking about -3-

Just remember we will kill you.
We will hunt you with love Elrenia.

looking forward to it >:DD

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Poxheart.2845

Poxheart.2845

I would like to thank the nameless Jade Quarry or Sea of Sorrows invader that dropped Zap for me this afternoon in the Eternal Battlegrounds. Was pretty surprised to find it when I went to clear my bags at the merchant.

Poxheart
Knights of the WhiteWolf

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

I would like to thank the nameless Jade Quarry or Sea of Sorrows invader that dropped Zap for me this afternoon in the Eternal Battlegrounds. Was pretty surprised to find it when I went to clear my bags at the merchant.

Someone on JQ (from SF, I believe) got a Zap from SoR last week, lol. I’m jealous… I just get spikes

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: wondo.2870

wondo.2870

Someone on JQ (from SF, I believe) got a Zap from SoR last week, lol. I’m jealous… I just get spikes

Two SF got zap on the same day last week, and we got one about 2 months ago. That’s 3 zaps from wvw!

SAB is LOVE, SAB is LIFE #OccupySAB2014

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Macondo.4827

Macondo.4827

Amazing weekend on WvsW.
Too bad i have to queue BG arround 15mins each time i wanna join.

Alicia Kingsleigh – Blackgate.
PRX – MoAR – PEW

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Elthurien.8356

Elthurien.8356

You can take my fuzz box, but don’t you dare touch my Wah Wah Pedal.

You can keep the Wah Wah pedal, just don’t touch my G-String.

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Coldviper.6794

Coldviper.6794

How about some props to the opponent in this 3 way? Give some of your enemies some credit? Who has been some of your top opponents that gave you some of those crazy fun fights?!

1. Best open field fights – Votf good fights, impressive how well you stick together.

2. Toughest defenders – EMP, just wish you guys would stick around longer after we finally penetrate the defense.

4. Most unique strategies – I’m blank here honestly, everyone seems to do the same thing in T1. Maybe votf again just because they seem to do it the best.

5. Biggest zerg – Either EMP or Tsym it seems… sooooo many.

Anyone else?

edit: oops on missing 3, made an edit at the end, was gonna add “Best dressed” but thats kind of hard to tell.

[TW]Furion Zax – The Juggernaut Hammer Warrior

(edited by Coldviper.6794)

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

I had a lol experience on the weekend. I was running with a modest sized zerg of about 25-30, sneaking around the back of hills in one of the BLs. There was a fight out the front and Hills was contested. I noticed a few people start to fall out the back of Hills. So we quickly rush forward to clean them up. But they just kept falling. Next thing we know there is a sea of players just falling off the back of hills. I swear to god there were over 100.

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

How about some props to the opponent in this 3 way? Give some of your enemies some credit? Who has been some of your top opponents that gave you some of those crazy fun fights?!

1. Best open field fights – Votf good fights, impressive how well you stick together.

2. Toughest defenders – EMP, just wish you guys would stick around longer after we finally penetrate the defense.

4. Most unique strategies – I’m blank here honestly, everyone seems to do the same thing in T1. Maybe votf again just because they seem to do it the best.

5. Biggest zerg – Either EMP or Tsym it seems… sooooo many.

Anyone else?

Number 3 was missing so let me help

3. Most Awesome Ele – Fuzzion

:)

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Thundar.3910

Thundar.3910

1. Open field fights – I’d have to give it to TW, running with these guys and their 15 or so people, taking part in killing zergs far larger than themselves is pretty awesome to behold.

2. Toughest defenders – Couldn’t pick out a guild, so I’ll just say JQ as a whole, these guys cling to walls like a spider monkey in heat. Like that wall could some how provide for them life sustaining nurishment, and free tacos.

4(Because the other guy skipped 3) Most unique strats- Going with VoTF on that one, the impressive 3 thief attack on JQBL Bay’s lord with 20 Rams to distract the guards, was pretty cool.

5. Biggest zerg – Errr JQ’s morning crew?

Keep Calm and Conquer
When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Josh P.1296

Josh P.1296

I had a lol experience on the weekend. I was running with a modest sized zerg of about 25-30, sneaking around the back of hills in one of the BLs. There was a fight out the front and Hills was contested. I noticed a few people start to fall out the back of Hills. So we quickly rush forward to clean them up. But they just kept falling. Next thing we know there is a sea of players just falling off the back of hills. I swear to god there were over 100.

Ahahhahaha if it is the moment I’m thinking of too then that was epic, at least from my side anyway lol. That had to be one of my favourite wipes in awhile lol :p

Illucéption – Mesmer
Diamond Story – Elementalist
[TSym] Tac Sym

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Fuzzion.2504

is the [FIRE] is sos the same guild as the [FIRE] in JQ ?

Also what happened to the guild [Thai] ? Didnt see that many during my asian timezone

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

Also what happened to the guild [Thai] ? Didnt see that many during my asian timezone

It’s different [FIRE]
[Thai] is BG’s southeast asia guild

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

It’s Sunday night on Radio Free JQ; this is Uncle Mance, with music, and the truth until reset!

Some words for our brothers and sisters on the front lines: “the private place is full of torment, the private place is full of torment”, badgers like a tidy cave, badgers like a tidy cave".

The sun never sets in the quarry my friends.

And now, for the hard chargers, the ones who push that PPT, the ones who never stop the fight, the ones that’d gank their own grandmother if she dropped badges and didn’t sport a JQ tag, the ones who grief the other team for days just waiting for an @ post… this is your song my brothers.

http://youtu.be/O6VbT7mZo7o

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

Kudos to JQ.

Here’s another superlative you can add to your resume.

The ‘blandest’ server we have ever faced.

I only find them bland because of how they outnumbered both servers by so much now. “Oh here comes the massive JQ zerg ball to overpower us” Watching them set up 2 catapults, a treb and a bunch of arrow carts. I mean really? Took them forever to break in and arrow carts to defend their siege against the 6-7 outmanned defenders we had in the keep against 30+ of them. We can’t defend against those numbers anyway, at least make it interesting. Just hit the door.

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: taek.9386

taek.9386

2. Toughest defenders – Couldn’t pick out a guild, so I’ll just say JQ as a whole, these guys cling to walls like a spider monkey in heat. Like that wall could some how provide for them life sustaining nurishment, and free tacos.

JQ hands downs wins this because they have the numbers to defend all around the clock, no suprise there!

5. Biggest zerg – FOO and company that follow them every single night. They’ll wreck your face if you get in their way. Anyone know how to counter them, cos right now they’re pretty much unstoppable…

And whats this, JQ won the match already after 2 days?

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: LittleMusing.8257

LittleMusing.8257

Considering the outmanned buff on JQBL just yesterday afternoon my time, which would be about night to late night for NA, I guess people are taking breaks in between, rather than the fabled 24 hour coverage.

There any score update? Don’t wanna go back in-game just after a BSOD.

Jade Quarry
[VwV][VaL]

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

sostronk.8167

Trying to work out what BSOD means.

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: LittleMusing.8257

LittleMusing.8257

Blue screen of death. In other words, I crashed.

Jade Quarry
[VwV][VaL]

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

: (((
a BSOD while WvW-ing is what can almost consistently, inevitably send me to sleep and not get back on.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Fuzzion.2504

It’s different [FIRE]

Interesting. I wonder if there is an emp in sos or sor

Thai were a pain cause they hammered us during the Asia based timezone.

Also expect more asia coverage with chinese new year reaching its end of celebrations.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

last time it was SSOD when i play WvW……

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

2 more days T-T

Usually I drop flame ram blueprints on the corpses of vanquished foes, for you my beloved friend I will spare a catapult.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Fuzzion.2504

2 more days T-T

Usually I drop flame ram blueprints on the corpses of vanquished foes, for you my beloved friend I will spare a catapult.

Why did i hear that in Count Drakula’s voice?

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Pixelninja.6971

Pixelninja.6971

Score-update: So much for JQs around the clock coverage.

Attachments:

(edited by Pixelninja.6971)

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

sostronk.8167

Ok good, thats much more clean than what I had starting to run through my imagination lol.

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Considering the outmanned buff on JQBL just yesterday afternoon my time, which would be about night to late night for NA, I guess people are taking breaks in between, rather than the fabled 24 hour coverage.

There is a reason JQBL had the outmanned buff last night..
It had nothing to do with your population numbers.

Hint: Your Garrison turned color

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

JQ folks never said we had round the clock coverage. I think you will find that opinion came from the whiners on the other servers. JQ has coverage gaps just like every other server. Congratulations on your ppt total.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

No, it has nothing to do with that. Certain guilds that were in the zone left after getting farmed repeatedly. Believe me when I say that we were quite aware when they left and why.

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Pixelninja.6971

Pixelninja.6971

JQ folks never said we had round the clock coverage. I think you will find that opinion came from the whiners on the other servers. JQ has coverage gaps just like every other server. Congratulations on your ppt total.

Yep, that’s what i meant with it. I play on JQ.

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

It’s different [FIRE]

The SoS FIRE is not the same FIRE as the JQ FIRE, and as of late the JQ FIRE may or may not be the same JQ FIRE as the JQ FIRE since our FIRE (Firebats) have started seeing another FIRE on JQ.

But, they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so we’ll take it.

#TeamJadeQuarry

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: bucthree.7301

bucthree.7301

Come on. Saturday during the day, most people have other things to do than sit inside and waste away on the computer. Of course coverage issues are coverage issues, but just less so on the weekend.

Anyways, JQ and SoS putting us in our place so far this week. I am enjoying it.

JQ has traditionally always been worse on the weekend.
We have a lot of people who show up to WvW on the weekend who dont hop in the TS or follow the commanders.

Last night we had some of the best cohesiveness on all map’s I’ve ever seen imho. We had groups that were coordinating with people on different VOIP’s, not in TS and they all were working really well on all sides.

Friday night reset was a lot of fun! Great fights from all sides.

Chacha [Aco] WvW Lead
Jade Quarry
Check out our Recruitment Video

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Seren.6850

Seren.6850

It’s different [FIRE]

The SoS FIRE is not the same FIRE as the JQ FIRE, and as of late the JQ FIRE may or may not be the same JQ FIRE as the JQ FIRE since our FIRE (Firebats) have started seeing another FIRE on JQ.

But, they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so we’ll take it.

we are Firestorm, been on sos since day 1 but are a pvx guild and don’t have a large presence in wvw, I do occasionaly get pm’s asking if we are from jq though.

Always enjoy fighting jq FIRE on the field though, had a good fight with one of your asura mesmers in the JP once upon a time

SoS original -“They mostly come out at night … mostly”
[FIRE] Serene Snow, Warrior

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Orikx.9671

Orikx.9671

2 more days T-T

I assume you are talking about my Birthday. Thanks!

Edit: Someone posted a response on the 18th and I thought the original was posted on the 18th. Never mind my b-day isn’t until the 20th.

Orikx
Sanctum of Rall

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Obsidian.1328

Obsidian.1328

Question:

What was up with the incessant 5-10 man attacks at Spritholme in SoR BL last night? Must have been a good 4 hours of non-stop small groups getting wiped by a handful of us +camp guards. We couldn’t make sense of it, our Garrison and north towers were already upgraded.

If it was for the Vista, we probably woulda let you get that…except ya’ll thought it necessary to kill the yak and sentry on the way up. Can’t let that slide, our pugs would stop respecting us if we got soft.

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Aha I know that tactic for I have used it many times when leading. It’s the ’We stand no chance at taking a tower, so let’s attack a supply camp’ tactic.

There’s only so much a small 10 man team can do when the other 2 servers are running around with 30+ man zerg balls. I appreciate your tenacity, keep it up!

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

EMP, we had a blast fighting you guys last night from SOS! glad to hear you guys stick to the real game and not stoop to spawn camping. but yea, you guys gave us a great run, had some epic battles. see you on the field!

Likewise! Its been great fighting against AFS!

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

Don’t drop those blueprints instead build them with something called supply and take towers. People will love you more.

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Obsidian.1328

Obsidian.1328

Aha I know that tactic for I have used it many times when leading. It’s the ‘We stand no chance at taking a tower, so let’s attack a supply camp’ tactic.

There’s only so much a small 10 man team can do when the other 2 servers are running around with 30+ man zerg balls. I appreciate your tenacity, keep it up!

Hehe, true. Although a lot of the times they were skipping the two side camps in favor of Spirit. Not sure why you’d want to run that far when there are closer options…

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Art.9820

Art.9820

Happy to see we are getting along now, with the exception of last week troll ^ ^

All classes

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Meurto.8520

Meurto.8520

Thanks to the small man groups of SOS and SOR last night for the scrums. Our little guild TSFR had some great fights last night. Looking forward to some more battles tonight!

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: waha.4921

waha.4921

JQ hands downs wins this because they have the numbers to defend all around the clock, no suprise there!

5. Biggest zerg – FOO and company that follow them every single night. They’ll wreck your face if you get in their way. Anyone know how to counter them, cos right now they’re pretty much unstoppable…

And whats this, JQ won the match already after 2 days?

Quaggan say: FOO ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Attachments:

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Bedstain.6735

Bedstain.6735

I don’t get why people are so bugged by JQ being big. It’s all about the battles. The war goes on an on. To me, the score is but a number. It’s the quality of each individual battle that counts.

Since tiers seem to be locked it has forced the smaller servers to come up with new tactics.

Also, just because a server is big, doesn’t mean all its people are uber skilled. If you look at it from a battle perspective, victory is won not just by numbers.

I dunno, life isn’t fair. Sometimes there are big guys and small guys. People need to stop focusing so hard on the score and focus more on the individual battles. I think that is why t1 is so awesome because I think us members have that battle by battle mentality.

Blackgate Elementalist….woohoo!
{{80 ele Soap 80 engi Flush}}

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

To the SOS people who thought dueling was a fun way to kill time, you guys rock, we should do this more often, and next time maybe we should invite some SOR guys.

Attachments:

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Ragabol.8365

Ragabol.8365

In its current state, no server is able to beat JQ at the moment due to how many numbers they have vs other servers.

SoR and SoS will have to battle it out for 2nd until the major WvW update is released and hopefully will balance things out so other servers below T2 will have a chance of getting to T1.

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: crewthief.8649

crewthief.8649

JQ and SBI had to battle for 2nd for months. Nothing new in T1. Besides, JQ won the weekend by quite alot, was that purely down to numbers?

< JADE QUARRY >
Zabroshan – 80 Guardian / Sorroe – 80 Mesmer
Hands Off My Octopus

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Josh P.1296

Josh P.1296

Besides, JQ won the weekend by quite alot, was that purely down to numbers?

Yes.

Illucéption – Mesmer
Diamond Story – Elementalist
[TSym] Tac Sym