Tyaen.5148

This^

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: taek.9386

taek.9386

So funny, SOR BG and SOS people all say the same thing about JQ, while JQ posters all act dumb and deny any factual statement. Does it really hurt to admit that you guys have the best coverage of all the NA servers….

I really hope A.Net bring some decent changes to the game, otherwise all i can see is history repeating itself in wvw

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: crewthief.8649

crewthief.8649

Oh, so then SoS/SoR players just stopped playing this weekend or something? Are you guys just demoralized? Oh, and lets not forget that a couple of weeks ago there were multiple SoS and SoR players saying that the TRUE fight happened on the weekends, as coverage issues were much less glaring. Has that statement been retracted now? Hilarious.

< JADE QUARRY >
Zabroshan – 80 Guardian / Sorroe – 80 Mesmer
Hands Off My Octopus

(edited by crewthief.8649)

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: thewanderer.8561

thewanderer.8561

couple of weeks ago is different from now. Who knows maybe more bandwagon guilds, and toons to JQ now? Such is the case for winning servers ’til people get burned out.

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

So funny, SOR BG and SOS people all say the same thing about JQ, while JQ posters all act dumb and deny any factual statement. Does it really hurt to admit that you guys have the best coverage of all the NA servers….

I really hope A.Net bring some decent changes to the game, otherwise all i can see is history repeating itself in wvw

Its probably just best to ignore it. As a JQ Oceanic I get outmanned buff almost every day. Last night in our borderlands, we were fighting with a ratio of around 1:10 SOS players. nD alone had more members on the map than we had in total. We were also outnumbered in EB by SOS and we were winning EB and were running close in PPT, before EB kicked us all.

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

Thank you to the people who have created the guilds with duplicate guild tags.

As a member of [MERC] I had a very good laugh when I spotted an enemy [MERC] with a guild name along the lines of “too poor to transfer”.

I much prefer comedy to all the drama monkey stuff.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

taek.9386

As a member of [MERC] I had a very good laugh when I spotted an enemy [MERC] with a guild name along the lines of “too poor to transfer”.

I love the AGG and TSYM ones, they’re hilarious i had a chuckle when i saw it

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Josh P.1296

Josh P.1296

Share please. Haven’t seen them lol.

Illucéption – Mesmer
Diamond Story – Elementalist
[TSym] Tac Sym

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Camaro Charr.2805

Camaro Charr.2805

Share please. Haven’t seen them lol.

Someone on SOR had a guild tage “[EMP] We win in the open field”

RE- Red Essence
Dragonband

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

taek.9386

Can’t remember exactly what it said but something along the lines of,
AGG – We transfer after 2 losses
TSYM – Running Workshops

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

WTB update. Currently at work.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Josh P.1296

TSYM – Running Workshops

Haha.

Illucéption – Mesmer
[TSym] Tac Sym

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

TSYM – Running Workshops

The AGG one was actually

“transferring when we lose”

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

TSYM – Running Workshops

The AGG one was actually

“transferring when we lose”

There are two another is actually Undefeated underwater (Guildwars2 junkies comment)

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Undefeated Underwater [Agg] was hilarious. Jerico got a kick out of it

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

JQ and SBI had to battle for 2nd for months. Nothing new in T1. Besides, JQ won the weekend by quite alot, was that purely down to numbers?

Yes

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: lettucemode.3789

lettucemode.3789

You guys, something very strange just happened to me and I am not sure how to deal with it.

I was running around in Jade Quarry borderlands, just north of the Briar tower (the southwest tower) when I saw a thief. He started advancing toward me and I was anticipating a good fight. But then, he pulled a cross between a pumpkin and a pineapple out of his vest pocket and threw it at me. I was rather caught off guard and so I could not react in time to avoid it and it hit me. Nothing happened. After a brief pause, the thief freaked the hell out and started booking it out of there. I was curious, so I followed him, and after some time he turned around to fight. We dueled for a little while before he retreated, pulled out another pumpapple, dropped it on the ground (at which point I saw that it was called a Spikefruit or something), and swam away across the river. I picked the fruit up and carried it around for a while but that didn’t really help me cope with the situation because the river drakes had begun to swarm so I was forced to abandon it.

What do I do about this? Can anyone help me understand?

Sanctum of Rall
Builds: Facemelter Watch The Health Bar

(edited by lettucemode.3789)

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

I noticed you cannot get Spikeroot Fruit (unpeeled) variety anymore, the peeled version is a food. You can still pick them up in pve, you just cannot carry the bundle out of the zone.
Possibly this is one more WvW nerfed item.

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: BAEK.8561

BAEK.8561

SOR’s rather lacking performance this weekend could be because it was a holiday weekend in US (Presidents Day), and it’s not surprising that people want to go on a vacation during 3-day weekends.

We all know that SOR has a (relatively) bigger US population while SOS and JQ have a bigger SEA and EU population. So it’s quite clear that this holiday weekend could have impacted SOR’s numbers more than it did JQ or SOS. I remember when I logged in on Saturday around 5pm PST, there was 0 queue for the BLs and even EB. 0 queue on all maps on a weekend. So yea, I do think this weekend affected SOR’s attendance.

{Sanctum of Rall} Since Day -3
Weekend Guardian/Elementalist
No Guild Affiliation

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Columba.9730

Columba.9730

Oh, so then SoS/SoR players just stopped playing this weekend or something? Are you guys just demoralized? Oh, and lets not forget that a couple of weeks ago there were multiple SoS and SoR players saying that the TRUE fight happened on the weekends, as coverage issues were much less glaring. Has that statement been retracted now? Hilarious.

Just tired of all the culling issues and the roaming packs of perma stealthed thieves in WvWvW now. Just gets old.

only thieves know how to play, they chant “L2P” every time their god mode is challenged.

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: wondo.2870

wondo.2870

Holiday or not, if a 40k+ lead by monday doesn’t deflate your mood to go into WvWvW then maybe that endless green zerg will.

Pretty sure the forum taunting from select members of SoR guilds made JQ want to prove a point this weekend. Two weeks ago it was “JQ doesn’t show up on weekends” last week it was “JQ gets rolled in NA primetime look we have your garrison”. And then there is this weekend where JQ shut up the forum warriors of the last two weeks.

I think we’ve proven our point, can’t we all just be friends now?

anyways fun times tonight on SoR BL we were running mainly a havoc team towards the end of the night. Shenanigans ensued

Whoever that SoR asuran necro with green eyes was(from [LAG] i think?)…. dang you are hard to kill. that is all.

Attachments:

SAB is LOVE, SAB is LIFE #OccupySAB2014

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

it’s been a while since i’ve been abel to log on. :PPP
scores aside, hope to get in some good fights before the week ends. if not, i’m keeping the weekend as open as possible!

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

It’s not a holiday issue with SoR, our fairweathers are crumbling in this matchup. We’re outmanned on all 4 maps every morning now.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

I hate those roaming thief groups on JQ.

On a side note, we had fun tonight, but we only had 12 thieves =(

Anyone that likes old school style roaming, hit groups on JQ, look for us in the BL’s and shoot me a tell. (Don’ t have to be a thief, but you gotta have the zoom zoom.)

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: btowl.7869

btowl.7869

VotF-thanks for the great fights Sunday, we enjoyed ourselves immensely. I recorded a small sample of what amounted to an hours-long battle, from Bay to Noob Island, linked below. Some of the best times I’ve had in WvW, let’s do it again soon!

Part one from my guildmate: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RloWfJaGVKU&list=HL1361269944&feature=mh_lolz

Part two from me (songs NSFW): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw4uL_yiwd0

Engineer
What do you mean there are other races than Asura?

(edited by btowl.7869)

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Josh P.1296

T1 duelling group anyone!?!?
If there’s already one invite us! ;D

Illucéption – Mesmer
[TSym] Tac Sym

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

JQ and SBI had to battle for 2nd for months. Nothing new in T1. Besides, JQ won the weekend by quite alot, was that purely down to numbers?

Yes

SoS was leading JQ subsequent weekends. What has changed, it wasn’t the numbers, did SoS give up?

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

^
Wait ? SoS gave up ? These guys must be my imagination then

You guys should be back to spawn camping TC in no time. =)

Doubt it. :P

Attachments:

(edited by muekung.2518)

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Mance.5640

You guys should be back to spawn camping TC in no time. =)

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Elthurien.8356

Elthurien.8356

Quite a few players are logging in less and less. I doubt it has much to do with JQ, but more to do with the lack of updates in WvW. It’s getting stale man, like a bed with unwashed sheets, you can only lay there for so long before it feels too dirty. WvW just feels dirty to me lately, it needs some fresh sheets.

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Mance.5640

We keep it dirty in the quarry.

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

muekung.2518

Gonna need guild ‘’Grub Legion’’ to keep our player’s morale in EB high :P

(jk jk)

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

Quite a few players are logging in less and less. I doubt it has much to do with JQ, but more to do with the lack of updates in WvW. It’s getting stale man, like a bed with unwashed sheets, you can only lay there for so long before it feels too dirty. WvW just feels dirty to me lately, it needs some fresh sheets.

i agree, i am seeing less and less. i am one waiting for wvw update hoping its good. doin the same thing day in and day out is getting old with nothing to gain other than points for the team! which is good but in reality most of us want to see some type of scale system for wvw.

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Holiday or not, if a 40k+ lead by monday doesn’t deflate your mood to go into WvWvW then maybe that endless green zerg will.

Why would that deflate anyone’s mood to W3 ? That just means that there are more people to kill.

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

Pretty sure the forum taunting from select members of SoR guilds made JQ want to prove a point this weekend. Two weeks ago it was “JQ doesn’t show up on weekends” last week it was “JQ gets rolled in NA primetime look we have your garrison”. And then there is this weekend where JQ shut up the forum warriors of the last two weeks.

Actually, it is still “JQ gets rolled NA prime time” judging by the silly amount of farming that was done. I just wish some of your larger guilds would stay in the map and fight instead of looking for an easier challenge in another borderland. EMP leaving the zone after a wipe or two is starting to get old.

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

It’s not a holiday issue with SoR, our fairweathers are crumbling in this matchup. We’re outmanned on all 4 maps every morning now.

Yeah unfortunately this does appear to be the case. This may push us back to T2 soon or later. Fortunately our prime time crew is solid, so we can do some damage then.

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

55 pts? oh well

Edit:Added pic

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

muekung.2518

It’s better than 0 ! xD

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

VotF-thanks for the great fights Sunday, we enjoyed ourselves immensely. I recorded a small sample of what amounted to an hours-long battle, from Bay to Noob Island, linked below. Some of the best times I’ve had in WvW, let’s do it again soon!

Part one from my guildmate: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RloWfJaGVKU&list=HL1361269944&feature=mh_lolz

Part two from me (songs NSFW): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw4uL_yiwd0

A couple of comments:

1. Any video that uses Tool for the music automagically makes it exponentially better to watch.

2. VotF runs a pretty tight and effective blob ball, not sure how it is fun to play that way, but they make it work better than most.

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

I’m not bored by WvW. I came here way back when to fight. I still come here to fight. The only way I’ll ever get bored is if they outlaw fighting.

I mean, seriously? It’s WvW! What needs updating?

I’d rather they kept the updates low key, otherwise we’re going to get a flood of non WvW players and have to explain all the stuff over again about how numbers win and score don’t matter and just enjoy the fights… what a nightmare!

But in all seriousness…

What’s with these huge zergs running away from smaller groups lately and giving up objectives? I keep seeing huge zergs that run at the first sign of combat. I don’t get it.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

55 pts? oh well

Edit:Added pic

If only our NA crew didn’t need to sleep, work, eat, or use the bathroom so we could play 24 hours a day.

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

What’s with these huge zergs running away from smaller groups lately and giving up objectives? I keep seeing huge zergs that run at the first sign of combat. I don’t get it.

One you wipe zerg or even a large guild group a number of times, they get tentative. Once they get tentative, they break easily. It really shouldn’t apply to games where there is no real risk, but for some reason, it always does.

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

Actually, it is still “JQ gets rolled NA prime time” judging by the silly amount of farming that was done. I just wish some of your larger guilds would stay in the map and fight instead of looking for an easier challenge in another borderland. EMP leaving the zone after a wipe or two is starting to get old.

Yeah we got farmed last night big time congrats on that. That 400 tick meant nothing.

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

On a side note, regarding zerg balls, one of two things are going to happen:

1. Culling gets fixed so people can actually position themselves properly without worry about enemies killing them that never get shown on their screen. They will be come even less effective open field, but will still maintain effectiveness in tight quarters.

2. AoE gets nerfed the way everyone thinks it will because ANET seems to be out of touch with the reality of combat in this game. everyone will be zerg balling in all situations, making any W3 combat extremely boring and further dumbing down individual play.

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Mance.5640

This is clearly the case. All of the massive bag farming and dying that JQ is doing coupled with all the SoR victories during NA prime is causing less of your casuals to log in and has made you fall behind by nearly 50k by Tuesday…

OH WAIT…that’s not it, is it?

I mean SoS/JQ sometimes we have our little propaganda wars, but there are just some posts from SoR that are just simply delusional. You have another post up the pages about how you are losing because “JQ is bland to play against.” Well duh, losing is bland and it sucks. That’s why winning is more fun kids!

SoS’s moral has also appeared to be making a come back and they are showing more #’s and discipline in the game. This will be my first “pro” SoS comment ever. I BLAME THIS ENTIRELY ON SOR!

GG this week so far SoS.

Now I’m off to wash my mouth out with soap and a metal sponge. :p

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

Yeah we got farmed last night big time congrats on that. That 400 tick meant nothing.

Scoreboard posturing, really? Ok, congrats on leaving fights against actual people to look for uncontested objectives. You win. Personally, I play this game for the fights against players, but to each their own. (oh and you weren’t ticking away at 400 when most of us were online, when I logged we were at 320)

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

Scoreboard posturing, really? Ok, congrats on leaving fights against actual people to look for uncontested objectives. You win. Personally, I play this game for the fights against players, but to each their own. (oh and you weren’t ticking away at 400 when most of us were online, when I logged we were at 320)

Did you log at like 8est? We were over 320 at that time, and made it to 400 around 10-11pm.

TW/TWL was hold up in Bay and with Choo made several unsuccessful attempts at Garrison, NW tower, NE Tower. I think they did finally take Hills from SoS who basically wasn’t on the map.

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Mance.5640

Look you REALLY STUPID running back, you are supposed to run RIGHT INTO THE LINEBACKERS so they can tackle you!

If you keep scoring points like this, you are losing your NFL contract and will never play in the super bowl again.

Said a coach on a team…never.

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Samhayn.2385

Samhayn.2385

Sorry it’s my fault SoR has been falling behind was busy leveling my Necro since guard and thief are so face roll (according to the forums). I’m back now so no supply camp is safe!

All kidding aside I feel like the magical ppt and small world bonuses are not really enough of a drive to keep people going. Sure I love WvW but what’s the reason to lose sleep and spend all my time sinking gold into it with nothing to show but a stack of badges? No cool title or armor skins or weapon skins nada. So like many others I play to have fun win or lose makes not a difference to me or the server.

Maybe come March this will change, having some form of personal progression title,skin,etc is at least a way to show your dedication and all that you accomplish towards your progression can’t be wiped out just because your server had to go to bed.

It was 2 vs 20 but its ok we got’em both!

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

Did you log at like 8est? We were over 320 at that time, and made it to 400 around 10-11pm.

TW/TWL was hold up in Bay and with Choo made several unsuccessful attempts at Garrison, NW tower, NE Tower. I think they did finally take Hills from SoS who basically wasn’t on the map.

You were hovering around 300 or above all night, we were just below you in points, and SoS was a no show for most of the evening. There were times something would get taken and the points would change and scores would go up and down. Did I see 320 before I logged? Yes. Were we at 320 all night, not even remotely close… never claimed it.

Why is this such a matter of contention with you anyways? You win on points and are always going to win on points until some of your over night / day guilds get bored and seek challenges elsewhere. No point in posturing or bragging about it.

(edited by covenn.7165)