2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

So i guess the excuse this week is “we pwn you 1v1 noob JQ”.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Sethryno.4651

Sethryno.4651

Sorry to say this JQ, but SoS/SoR are going to be stuck in T1 for a long long time. BG and Kaineng have too little point difference to be able to make a push for T1 and with SoS/SoR it is the same thing. Unless 2 servers both give up which is highly unlikely.

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

Why are you sorry to say that?

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

Forums warriors and trolls are out in full force today! I’d like to go back to Tier 2 please. The constant ego contest here about individuals acting superior to one another is annoying and pathetic.

So how about that dueling group? Does T1 have one? T2 had one…and it was a blast…

But don’t you notice how boring the thread is when we don’t have forum warriors

Just check out the tier two thread. It has to be the most boring carebearish thread I have ever seen in my life (no offense to TC). Whatever happened to all the hardcore pvpers? Does no one remember DAoC and how fun it was to trash talk each other on the VN boards? It was half the fun of playing the game. And come on its not like we all really hate each other, we are all just playing the game to have fun. People shouldn’t take it so seriously.

All the coolest ex-VN posters are on JQ. Come join the cool kids, I think someone said we are paying 1k gold per transfer or something.

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

@SmokeyNYY.7841. Honestly what JQ did was tactical. They knew SoS would keep going back so we went for the tactical way and took towers. We didnt give up we moved our forces to a diffrent location. So if giving up is being tactical then you may want to rething about Tier 1

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

@SmokeyNYY.7841. Honestly what JQ did was tactical. They knew SoS would keep going back so we went for the tactical way and took towers. We didnt give up we moved our forces to a diffrent location. So if giving up is being tactical then you may want to rething about Tier 1

We had forces on each map. We just allocated some of our better push forces to a map that would suit them better. Nothing fancy to it.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Mance.5640

" I’d like to go back to Tier 2 please." – some SoR in the above postings

“Spawn camping roleplay servers for 3 weeks does not a wvw server make.” -Yoda

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

But… but…. I’m enjoying T1

Reason :

Oh.. and there’s group of naked men,women form Firebat ([Fire]) too xD

Attachments:

(edited by muekung.2518)

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

Reason :

Funny guild tag highlighted in that picture.

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

You still find a way to turn my good intended post into a flame post. Congratulations, I now deem the Tier 1 thread to be the worst ever.

I wanted to be in Tier 2 because the almighty forum warrior hides in the shadows, unlike this thread where every other post is one.

FYI, the T2 matchup was so loopsided because SBI tanked hard. It would be pretty even with Kaineing and TC. At least it is for Blackgate, which is as powerful/if not more powerful that SoR.

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

muekung.2518

darn it ! i forget to change guild before i took the picture !

Ps I heard that there’s another new SoR related guild in SoS BL , Anyone have a pic ?

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Nuked.2360

Ps I heard that there’s another new SoR related guild in SoS BL , Anyone have a pic ?

From what I’ve come to hear its Here comes the Bag train (Choo)

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Revan.7634

Dark Revan.7634

From what I’ve come to hear its Here comes the Bag train (Choo)

Need some pics sir, too many trolls in this tread.

Can we have a score update, preferably with a naked human (or norn) female. Actually scratch the score update just the pic would be fine :P

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

You still find a way to turn my good intended post into a flame post. Congratulations, I now deem the Tier 1 thread to be the worst ever.

I wanted to be in Tier 2 because the almighty forum warrior hides in the shadows, unlike this thread where every other post is one.

FYI, the T2 matchup was so loopsided because SBI tanked hard. It would be pretty even with Kaineing and TC. At least it is for Blackgate, which is as powerful/if not more powerful that SoR.

Not sure that you can call it even, TC is clearly quite a lot weaker than Kain/BG.

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Doomdesire.9365

Not sure that you can call it even, TC is clearly quite a lot weaker than Kain/BG.

You only need one even server to have epic fights and fun.

TC might be weak, but they can hold their own. They just lack the coverage(whether due to lack of players or too many players in dolyack parades) to fill all BLs. The BLs they are in, however, are pretty kitten impressive.

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

One thing I don’t see in WvW that should be is the natural balancing that comes with 3 servers. If one server is ahead its kind of wise for the two other servers to target the top server, at least until the end of a round when its time to play for second place.

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Columba.9730

Columba.9730

Forums warriors and trolls are out in full force today! I’d like to go back to Tier 2 please. The constant ego contest here about individuals acting superior to one another is annoying and pathetic.

So how about that dueling group? Does T1 have one? T2 had one…and it was a blast…

But don’t you notice how boring the thread is when we don’t have forum warriors

Just check out the tier two thread. It has to be the most boring carebearish thread I have ever seen in my life (no offense to TC). Whatever happened to all the hardcore pvpers? Does no one remember DAoC and how fun it was to trash talk each other on the VN boards? It was half the fun of playing the game. And come on its not like we all really hate each other, we are all just playing the game to have fun. People shouldn’t take it so seriously.

All the coolest ex-VN posters are on JQ. Come join the cool kids, I think someone said we are paying 1k gold per transfer or something.

all the best vn troll are on sor. trust me. I helped drive Mark Jacobs from vn….I survived the ban. And all I got was this lousy t-shirt. lol the vn mods were angry the day mythic announced that they’d never return to vn. hahahaha

only thieves know how to play, they chant “L2P” every time their god mode is challenged.

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

(it was an awesome 3 way fight until JQ decided to go PvDoors).

I love how you say this in a derogatory way, like your server is above PvDooring. But just today when you took all of JQ BL, you did when you had 50+ people and JQ had 10~. That’s about as PvD as you can get.

Anyway, my reason for posting is not to laugh at you, really. It’s to yell at the JQ community. You guys are bad and you should feel bad. Today I was ashamed to be a part of JQ. This is the first time in like a month I’ve played WvW in the NA afternoon, and I was appalled at how effing terrible you all are. EMP failed to mount any sort of offense a few times and gave up. 90% of the players in the maps I was on wouldn’t get on teamspeak or listen to directions. And worse than that, the big guilds weren’t even in the BL channels on TS like they were to good to hang out with people not in their guild.

JQ, seriously, this is not how you win. Quit being pathetic, start working together, and communicating with each other. And for Gods sake, quit turning and running the moment the enemy has people around who want to attack you. That’s the fastest way to die.

All that talk of SOR besting JQ in NA time is true. I’m glad I played today at this time to see it for myself. JQ NA is pathetic, I even got to hear some drama in-server fighting on teamspeak, it was great. And remember, no matter how much those JQ guilds say crap like “we’re in it for the points,” if you ask me, from what I see, they just gave up and ran away. It’s a good thing you guys have FoO to carry you, cause Wahas crew actually knows how to fight people of equal numbers and put up points.

I’m aware that I’m angry right now with how bad JQ did tonight, and that this post will probably get deleted, but hopefully some people see it, and it makes them shape up, stop making excuses, and try to better the server. Because at this rate, it won’t be long before a bunch of people get tired of JQ and transfer off. I know if I played WvW at this time of day, every day, I would of left a long time ago.

One last thing, if you SOR people are “just in it for the fights” what is stopping you from chasing your desired guilds you want to fight across maps? If JQ, the king of Queues can move whole guilds across maps during NA prime time, why can’t you? Is it because your server is stacked during NA time and JQs aren’t?

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

muekung.2518

^
Dude, I’m neither agree or disagree with you, but atleast can you post this on JQ’s website please ?

I smell another troll war :/

Edit : oh.. I didnt read the SoR part, I meant the JQ part

(edited by muekung.2518)

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Doomdesire.9365

Unfortunately, SoR is stacked during NA. Last night WvW is where the fun gets for choo though. We transfer back and forth, usually hitting up 3/4 BLs each night. Much fun to be had :P

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: wondo.2870

wondo.2870

Reason :

we were having a blast tonight on SoS Bl. The highlight of the evening was portal bombing SoS in north camp all as dolyaks/moose/bulls. LOL. Our Stampede made an appearance in garrison but then mean ole’ TW wiped us. We weren’t going to touch anything, just a little stampede, nothing to see here….

:)

SAB is LOVE, SAB is LIFE #OccupySAB2014

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Reason :

we were having a blast tonight on SoS Bl. The highlight of the evening was portal bombing SoS in north camp all as dolyaks/moose/bulls. LOL. Our Stampede made an appearance in garrison but then mean ole’ TW wiped us. We weren’t going to touch anything, just a little stampede, nothing to see here….

:)

We were running with you until about 10 of you popped out of doly form and started attacking. At that point you all had to die.

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

You forgot how we capped the camp AS the animals prior to setting up the Tonic Animal Bomb.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

sostronk.8167

JQ NA sounds like a completely different experience from JQ Oceanic lol.

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Nuked.2360

I love how you say this in a derogatory way, like your server is above PvDooring. But just today when you took all of JQ BL, you did when you had 50+ people and JQ had 10~. That’s about as PvD as you can get.

Anyway, my reason for posting is not to laugh at you, really. It’s to yell at the JQ community. You guys are bad and you should feel bad. Today I was ashamed to be a part of JQ. This is the first time in like a month I’ve played WvW in the NA afternoon, and I was appalled at how effing terrible you all are. EMP failed to mount any sort of offense a few times and gave up. 90% of the players in the maps I was on wouldn’t get on teamspeak or listen to directions. And worse than that, the big guilds weren’t even in the BL channels on TS like they were to good to hang out with people not in their guild.

JQ, seriously, this is not how you win. Quit being pathetic, start working together, and communicating with each other. And for Gods sake, quit turning and running the moment the enemy has people around who want to attack you. That’s the fastest way to die.

All that talk of SOR besting JQ in NA time is true. I’m glad I played today at this time to see it for myself. JQ NA is pathetic, I even got to hear some drama in-server fighting on teamspeak, it was great. And remember, no matter how much those JQ guilds say crap like “we’re in it for the points,” if you ask me, from what I see, they just gave up and ran away. It’s a good thing you guys have FoO to carry you, cause Wahas crew actually knows how to fight people of equal numbers and put up points.

I’m aware that I’m angry right now with how bad JQ did tonight, and that this post will probably get deleted, but hopefully some people see it, and it makes them shape up, stop making excuses, and try to better the server. Because at this rate, it won’t be long before a bunch of people get tired of JQ and transfer off. I know if I played WvW at this time of day, every day, I would of left a long time ago.

One last thing, if you SOR people are “just in it for the fights” what is stopping you from chasing your desired guilds you want to fight across maps? If JQ, the king of Queues can move whole guilds across maps during NA prime time, why can’t you? Is it because your server is stacked during NA time and JQs aren’t?

We had a 400+ PPT all last night. Then when some of the guilds woke up with a 50k+ Lead it leads a lot of people to get lazy and level alts.

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

JQ NA sounds like a completely different experience from JQ Oceanic lol.

lol yeah. I want to know whats it like but if i take medical leave this weak again for dropping from a ladder i think the company might get suspicious.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Lifewaster.5912

Lifewaster.5912

20 minutes after you logged in disgust, we took back garrison . Its a pity you didn’t stay to see, it was a pretty well organised event considering the bulk of our force was random small guilds.

(edited by Lifewaster.5912)

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

I’ve been seeing a lot of rams on top of cliff tops and trebs in front of gates lately from SoS.

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Nuked.2360

20 minutes after you logged in disgust, we took back garrison . Its a pity you didn’t stay to see, it was a pretty well organised event considering the bulk of our force was random small guilds.

Given his previous post it’s highly unlikely he appreciates the effort all our small guilds put into WvW!

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Welcome to “constantly winning tier 1 club” where winning no longer becomes an accomplishment but an expectation, and the moment your ppt is low all the PVE’rs start complaining “Da hell, i like transferred here coz i thought it was stabal why we loseing”. Happened to sea of sorrows and sooner or later it will happen to Jade Quarry, i just hope for the sake of competition Jade quarry comes out on top.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Mance.5640

Uh oh, SoR had a good night back to #1 NA status! =)

Thanks for the alt account trolls, it’s pretty 2002 VN boardish, but I missed those.

Choo stop saving bay, thx. @@

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

Lots of fun fights on literally every BL today. Crazy hopping around and killings all night. Thanks for the loot and badges SoS/JQ. 10/10 would bang again.

Sanghae, legends can be true.

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

Now only if we can get a crew at night for some good times this time a day!

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

muekung.2518

Big push by SoS. As usual

How many golem left btw, SoS ? I saw 1 golem with 1% hp left

Attachments:

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Caliban.3176

Caliban.3176

So who is the resident forum troll here on NA? Just checking who to ignore, I’ve seen some posts that were ridiculous.

Also I like fighting SoR, they are pretty strong and have some good guilds. Keep it up guys.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
7.2k+ hours played on Minesweeper

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

This is how SoS rolls!

Score update friends!

Attachments:

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: MatthewCam.4391

MatthewCam.4391

Ahh it’s a pity I have to get up early tomorrow I wanted to be with my server in this time of awesomeness. Also I was having a great game of cat and mouse with a JQ invader in – well ok I actually forgot the BL I was there for so long, but still!

Sorry I had to leave so abruptly I wanted to keep our fight going – and to that SoR guardian; you are one tough kitten, I was eventually going to stop trying to fight you and just run around the map and see who’d be able to actually take a fraction of your health down. Very good fights from both servers, I hope they continue

Sea of Sorrows | Lt Mc Muffin
Don’t worry the games still in Beta.

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Orikx.9671

Orikx.9671

Whatever happened to those Screen Shots you were going to produce that showed our off hours having tons of people defending? Oh thats right you couldn’t because you were trolling then and now you are trolling your own server.

Orikx
Sanctum of Rall

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Reason :

It was drunk, naked PvP night for FIRE. These things happen with regularity after the drunk, naked races around the Borderlands.

#TeamJadeQuarry

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

wish.3102

Whatever happened to those Screen Shots you were going to produce that showed our off hours having tons of people defending? Oh thats right you couldn’t because you were trolling then and now you are trolling your own server.

Thread got closed, and there was maintenance the next day, so I wasn’t going to continue the discussion. But here’s a fun SS of JQ pushing SOR out of their EB keep then spawn camping them with equal numbers at 9am EST.

Would you like more?

EDIT: lol, you can even see the SOR mesmer who got mad I killed him when he was fighting a warrior and winning.

Attachments:

SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

(edited by wish.3102)

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

muekung.2518

Edit : dang it ! I got trolled !
my sense of humour is bad and i should feel bad !

(edited by muekung.2518)

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

wish.3102

8:38 AM EST. Do you require more?

well… SoS already pushed us out of EB. so….

That picture was from a few days ago. It was fully upgraded when we got there.

Attachments:

SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

wish.3102

Ok, ok, 1 more.

Who would push SM if they were heavily outnumbered? (SOR actually has more people than JQ in this picture) Anyway, these pictures are all taken on different days, none of them Saturday or Sunday (I think the EB keep picture is from Monday) And not only that but they all are taken around your 8am time.

Edit : dang it ! I got trolled !
my sense of humour is bad and i should feel bad !

You didn’t really get trolled, but if you look at the time in the picture its close to 9am EST, and it’s only 8:20 right now, lol.

Attachments:

SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

(edited by wish.3102)

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Intigo.1653

Intigo.1653

My forum alt at http://www.sea-of-sorrows.com finally got banned

Some hilarious reading on there until it did, though.

80 Asura Elementalist – [Red Guard]
http://www.youtube.com/user/IntigoGW2

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

sostronk.8167

Rough night for Oceanic! Seriously I thin we were outnumbered 10:1 in EB. Had to put in some extra hours. At one point I believe SOS got up to 525 PPT. We are just recovering now and just hit 200PPT.

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

wish.3102

Welcome to “constantly winning tier 1 club” where winning no longer becomes an accomplishment but an expectation, and the moment your ppt is low all the PVE’rs start complaining “Da hell, i like transferred here coz i thought it was stabal why we loseing”.

I transferred to JQ before the announcement of the end of free transfers. If you want to know why, it’s because I saw a thread saying they were recruiting. In that thread I saw some things I liked, and then I spoke with someone from JQ and this is the impression I got: They don’t run from fights, most people use their community TS to coordinate, there’s no in house drama, there’s tough competition, and JQ never gives up. These are the things that made me transfer to JQ, a few weeks before they announced the end of free transfers, before any large guilds moved there, when they were constantly losing T1. My problem right now is that it seems that only the “tough competition” part is true anymore.

Sorry for my spam posts, I dunno how to add lots of picture attachments to 1, could someone tell me? lol

here is what i saw from awesome commander from foo.
really quality work destroying inner siege from outer wall of bay

I attached kitten to show you how this was done. The cluster bomb red circle would of been a green circle with an arrow cart though.

Attachments:

SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

(edited by wish.3102)

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Welcome to “constantly winning tier 1 club” where winning no longer becomes an accomplishment but an expectation, and the moment your ppt is low all the PVE’rs start complaining “Da hell, i like transferred here coz i thought it was stabal why we loseing”.

I transferred to JQ before the announcement of the end of free transfers. If you want to know why, it’s because I saw a thread saying they were recruiting. In that thread I saw some things I liked, and then I spoke with someone from JQ and this is the impression I got: They don’t run from fights, most people use their community TS to coordinate, there’s no in house drama, there’s tough competition, and JQ never gives up. These are the things that made me transfer to JQ, a few weeks before they announced the end of free transfers, before any large guilds moved there, when they were constantly losing T1. My problem right now is that it seems that only the “tough competition” part is true anymore.

Sorry for my spam posts, I dunno how to add lots of picture attachments to 1, could someone tell me? lol

here is what i saw from awesome commander from foo.
really quality work destroying inner siege from outer wall of bay

I attached kitten to show you how this was done. The cluster bomb red circle would of been a green circle with an arrow cart though.

So there’s an actual line of sight available from that spot? Dang, I’d heard it was an exploit… seeing that is eye-opening. I wonder what impact there would be if the doors went all the way up blocking the view? Cats wouldn’t be able to shoot over the door for one thing, either way… it’s worth pondering.

#TeamJadeQuarry

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Thiefz.3695

Thiefz.3695

Nice fight last night on SoR BL between 8-9 EST. We lost our Garrison but we were able to push in and reclaim. Poor Carammon was ticked to lose a fully upgraded garrison but the group pvp that we had from DE to Garr was the most fun I’ve had in awhile.

Oh and the group of SF that were camping Spirit. Don’t kill people too close to the orb vets or they will rez and let me come back to cap you

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

muekung.2518

Off-topic stuff

‘’I transferred to JQ before the announcement of the end of free transfers. If you want to know why, it’s because I saw a thread saying they were recruiting. In that thread I saw some things I liked, and then I spoke with someone from JQ and this is the impression I got: They don’t run from fights, most people use their community TS to coordinate, there’s no in house drama, there’s tough competition, and JQ never gives up. These are the things that made me transfer to JQ’’

Qouted form Wish

Dang, you missed the fight between FoO vs WM, It was very great fight.

(I belive it’s JQ vs BG vs SBI matchup some month ago)

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Rough night for Oceanic! Seriously I thin we were outnumbered 10:1 in EB. Had to put in some extra hours. At one point I believe SOS got up to 525 PPT. We are just recovering now and just hit 200PPT.

Wrong, 595.

Attachments:

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com