Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Orikx.9671

Orikx.9671

Ok, ok, 1 more.

Who would push SM if they were heavily outnumbered? (SOR actually has more people than JQ in this picture) Anyway, these pictures are all taken on different days, none of them Saturday or Sunday (I think the EB keep picture is from Monday) And not only that but they all are taken around your 8am time.

You didn’t really get trolled, but if you look at the time in the picture its close to 9am EST, and it’s only 8:20 right now, lol.

Showing a random group of 15 Pugs doesn’t really prove your point. Even if it was 20 Pugs they managed to pull together still wouldn’t prove the point you are trying to make that we don’t have a giant coverage gap.
You’ve already produced screen shots yourself of FoO pulling together a group bigger then that of just FoO members. So your own screen shots prove you wrong.

Also, I’m not sure if you are aware but there are 4 WvW maps. Showing we are able to muster 15 Pugs on EB of all maps also doesn’t prove we don’t have a coverage gap. If anything that proves we do. Since EB tends to get the largest group of Pugs across all time slots on all servers and we only had 15 in that picture and 10 in your other picture.

On a side note. We are supposed to have some Oceanic coverage that we picked up before moving to T1. It would appear they are no match for SoS’s Oceanics though or they aren’t showing up.

Orikx
Sanctum of Rall

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Ok, ok, 1 more.

Who would push SM if they were heavily outnumbered? (SOR actually has more people than JQ in this picture) Anyway, these pictures are all taken on different days, none of them Saturday or Sunday (I think the EB keep picture is from Monday) And not only that but they all are taken around your 8am time.

You didn’t really get trolled, but if you look at the time in the picture its close to 9am EST, and it’s only 8:20 right now, lol.

Showing a random group of 15 Pugs doesn’t really prove your point. Even if it was 20 Pugs they managed to pull together still wouldn’t prove the point you are trying to make that we don’t have a giant coverage gap.
You’ve already produced screen shots yourself of FoO pulling together a group bigger then that of just FoO members. So your own screen shots prove you wrong.

Also, I’m not sure if you are aware but there are 4 WvW maps. Showing we are able to muster 15 Pugs on EB of all maps also doesn’t prove we don’t have a coverage gap. If anything that proves we do. Since EB tends to get the largest group of Pugs across all time slots on all servers and we only had 15 in that picture and 10 in your other picture.

On a side note. We are supposed to have some Oceanic coverage that we picked up before moving to T1. It would appear they are no match for SoS’s Oceanics though or they aren’t showing up.

I found a solution for your problem, have all the SoR guilds join SoS meaning your coverage gaps are filled and we can beat JQueue together

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: lLobo.7960

lLobo.7960

This is what the map looked like 2 hours ago :P

Sooooo….. Many… Yaks!!
Must get back home and kill them all!!

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

I found a solution for your problem, have all the SoR guilds join SoS meaning your coverage gaps are filled and we can beat JQueue together

I support this idea.

@Orikx
And my point wasn’t that SOR doesn’t have coverage gaps, just that when you lose all your stuff, you’re not heavily outmanned like you keep claiming. Showing 20+ people attacking SM is proof of my point. You wouldnt take 20 people and attack SM if the other team was rolling around with 50+ and kicking you around, which is what would of been happening to SOR if they were outmanned.

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

(edited by wish.3102)

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: DeadlyRush.1620

DeadlyRush.1620

Welcome to “constantly winning tier 1 club” where winning no longer becomes an accomplishment but an expectation, and the moment your ppt is low all the PVE’rs start complaining “Da hell, i like transferred here coz i thought it was stabal why we loseing”.

I transferred to JQ before the announcement of the end of free transfers. If you want to know why, it’s because I saw a thread saying they were recruiting. In that thread I saw some things I liked, and then I spoke with someone from JQ and this is the impression I got: They don’t run from fights, most people use their community TS to coordinate, there’s no in house drama, there’s tough competition, and JQ never gives up. These are the things that made me transfer to JQ, a few weeks before they announced the end of free transfers, before any large guilds moved there, when they were constantly losing T1. My problem right now is that it seems that only the “tough competition” part is true anymore.

Sorry for my spam posts, I dunno how to add lots of picture attachments to 1, could someone tell me? lol

here is what i saw from awesome commander from foo.
really quality work destroying inner siege from outer wall of bay

I attached kitten to show you how this was done. The cluster bomb red circle would of been a green circle with an arrow cart though.

Does not add up. As you can see, your angle only hits the side wall. The picture clearly shows that the circle is centered on the siege.

Deadlyshield[AFS] Officer

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Barab.9016

Barab.9016

What was up with the “Sanctum of Rall Invader” sending me a “join” request in WvW yesterday ? Attempting to join my party ?

Kurthos “When Jade Quarry awakens, they will ask themselves, when were we ever asleep?”

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

wish.3102

Does not add up. As you can see, your angle only hits the side wall. The picture clearly shows that the circle is centered on the siege.

My picture was only displaying that you could target the wall through the gap above the gate, and I wanted that to be easily seen, hense the angle. I checked to see if I could get that angle on the corner of the wall from around where I was like the red circle is shown in the second picture, and I could do it fine, but it made for a less understandable screenshot. If you don’t believe me, go try it. I assure you, it’s possible. if you don’t think so, how about you let me come into your bay and I’ll set up an arrow cart, and you can take pics of where I can hit, and I’ll record myself playing while I do it. Deal?

What was up with the “Sanctum of Rall Invader” sending me a “join” request in WvW yesterday ? Attempting to join my party ?

If you join a party together you can talk to each other, which is most likely what he wanted.

SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Orikx.9671

I support this idea.

@Orikx
And my point wasn’t that SOR doesn’t have coverage gaps, just that when you lose all your stuff, you’re not heavily outmanned like you keep claiming. Showing 20+ people attacking SM is proof of my point. You wouldnt take 20 people and attack SM if the other team was rolling around with 50+ and kicking you around, which is what would of been happening to SOR if they were outmanned.

Your “20+ people” is 15 people and a few Ranger pets to add up to 20. Showing people attacking SM proves nothing. If you think it does you don’t have a firm grasp of how this game works.
You could have a Zerg of 50+ people on each of the other 3 borderlands sweeping everything before you head into EB. I’m not saying that is the case I’m just saying your pictures you keep trying to show prove nothing. I could run around with 5 random people looking for a zerg and then when I get run over take kitten and claim that our server is out manned. All while we have a zerg of 70 running around anywhere else on the map kitten everything and everyone.

What is more likely is JQ has a few large guilds during off hours(EU hours since SoS seems to have gotten their Oceanic back) that are able to run around from map to map taking everything and leave a few defenders behind as scouts. If this is the case I do not know because I don’t play during those hours. That is just typically how it works during off hours. 1 or 2 decent size guilds can make all the difference if the opponent doesn’t have any.

If you can muster the same random 15-20 puggers on the map as the enemy but have 1 or 2 guilds 30 strong jumping between maps wiping the pugs that is all it takes to turn a map one color when the enemy doesn’t have any coverage.

You seem to be the only person that doesn’t realize this. Your own server even acknowledges it and tells us to recruit rather then whine about it. For some reason you seem to be stuck in the dream world that we don’t have gaping coverage wholes and you are able to tick 600+ ptt because our zergs of equal size are just that awful.

Though I guess that is what happens when you jump around from winning server to winning server. You probably want to give yourself an excuse for being a bandwagon player so you tell yourself you are the reason JQ can PPT 600+ and that you transferring there to bandwagon made all the difference.

Orikx
Sanctum of Rall

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Orikx.9671

It’s pretty widely known that there is a place you can put an arrow cart to target stuff behind the wall through the gate crack. Where that exact placement is I’m not positive because I’ve never bothered to build it myself. I don’t know that I personally would call it an exploit. Especially since it is being used to take out siege on the back side of a door that is also hitting stuff it has no LoS on. If you’re ok with using one then the other should be ok too IMO.

Orikx
Sanctum of Rall

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Pixelninja.6971

Pixelninja.6971

Score-update:

Attachments:

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Proumbro.1376

Proumbro.1376

Its alwasy better to slightly overestimate the enemy yes, However, I would guess you knew how many you had, you gave numbers, and I know how many we had, it was less than your numbers you provided.

Actually, I didn’t put you in the small section at all. sorry for the misunderstanding. bad phrasing on my part and adding unecessary drama, agreed. That small section is actually very small, almost a group of one given that one’s prolific postings.

I really don’t mind the word pug at all, as others have said, it stands for pick up group and designates a group of players who just get together for a temporary situation.

The issue I have is with its usage sometimes. That is all. Some folks, (not you I agree) tend to basically use it in a degoratory way, as if a pug is somehow a lesser individual in WvW and attach all manner of WvW bad practice to that word

What’s in a word? nothing, its how it is applied that is annoying at times.

Sorry, to jump down your throat.

Yeah, I just used the word without thinking about it cause I always have. Never really knew people thought so negatively about it o.o

And yeah lol, the only reason I knew our numbers is because our commander stacked us to see, I would have actually guessed around 40-45 is what we had, math degree ftw.

Yeah, after reading that I guess I can call myself guilty of jumping the gun as well XD I just assumed from you responding to me that you were lumping me in that group and I apologize for that.

Bad Shiro, BAD!

And apology accepted! ^^ I like when people can look past misunderstandings

Good fights all around guys! Was really fun taking our home BL back last night (9 CST) after it turned mostly green.

Shiro No Shinigami – Necro
“Life is a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth.”

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

wish.3102

Though I guess that is what happens when you jump around from winning server to winning server. You probably want to give yourself an excuse for being a bandwagon player so you tell yourself you are the reason JQ can PPT 600+ and that you transferring there to bandwagon made all the difference.

I generally just run around by myself and kill 4-5 people then die. The only time I hang around with the zergs is when we’re losing stuff and its important that everyone works together.

I said it before, and I’ll say it again. JQ’s early morning giant point ticks are because of FoO, and the randoms that log on then to play. They come online, and the 10~ people JQ has in every map trying to defend stuff suddenly dont have to worry anymore. FoO just jumps around the maps, and takes everything. And when theyre online there’s 1 map with a Q, the one they are on. And the other maps have like 10 people. SOR and SOS eventually give up on trying to hold whatever FoO is trying to take and start map hoping to try and take their stuff back, but FoO is just better at it than they are. Thats also why as soon as FoO logs out the JQ point tick goes way back down. Because the 10~ people left on the maps cant defend them. Saying SOR loses to JQ because FoO PvDs you is a bad joke.

JQ does have superior coverage, don’t get me wrong, but we have lots of coverage gaps too. 11pm->7am EST theres like no one around. and then again around 2pm til I dunno when, maybe 6 or 7pm. The funny thing about the 2pm coverage gap though, I always seem to find 50+++ SOR PvDing their BL back along with a ton of other stuff, and none of you SOR guys will acknowledge that. But thats when I quit playing generally though, so whatever.

And here’s a fun SS of SOS before they start crying FoO PvDs them as well.

Attachments:

SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

(edited by wish.3102)

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Porky.5021

Porky.5021

Every post is turning into the same thing.

I was farming [insert server name here] and they ran off to PvDoor. [insert server 1] has great coverage and my server [insert server 2] has bad coverage. Numbers favor [insert server name] but I still farm them even when they outnumber us 75 to 3. I got 5000 badges last hour, why did you run away?

blegh.

Overlord Of [NAKY]
SOS Spy Team Commander [SPY]

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

They were most likely attempting to kitten talk you.
SoR has a problem with some of their players joining your party in order to trash talk you. They’ve got a few bad apples in the bunch, best to accept the invite, and if they are simply doing it to trash talk you, report them for verbal abuse, take down the name/guild, and ask an SoR person about it. Despite the mean things we say about them, im sure most SoR players would want to see that person reined in a little.

As for the JQBL, as someone who was there, SoR just completely outnumbered us. When you can hit bay and garri at the same time (one of which was apparently a golem rush from what people were yelling in team chat) and outnumber the forces at both sides, you really should be able to take it all.
Fun last stand in bay though. We rushed a superior arrow cart, and our leader said he got about 40 kills with it before it was destroyed. Oh and we held long enough to rez off the waypoint, that was pretty great too. I was getting ready to warbanner the keep lord, but then about 7 SoR came in from behind me and that was that

The difference between NA primetime and oceanic in JQ is pretty simple

NA primetime: Group of 8 people is the only group that seems to be able to cap things, we ninja’d cragtop, redlake, broke into bay lords room (if we had 2 more people I reckon we’d have finished before the zerg arrived to kill us), broke into garri, ETC.
Oceanic primetime: Like 8 golems get ported directly into inner garrison, what follows is nothing short of wholesale slaughter as we take the keep back.

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Calae.1738

Calae.1738

Every post is turning into the same thing.

I was farming [insert server name here] and they ran off to PvDoor. [insert server 1] has great coverage and my server [insert server 2] has bad coverage. Numbers favor [insert server name] but I still farm them even when they outnumber us 75 to 3. I got 5000 badges last hour, why did you run away?

blegh.

Yea but, my server has a bigger “you know what” than your server.

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Porky.5021

My server is all asurans. It’s smaller in absolute values, but bigger in relation to our bodies.

Overlord Of [NAKY]

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Barab.9016

SoR has a problem with some of their players joining your party in order to trash talk you. They’ve got a few bad apples in the bunch, best to accept the invite, and if they are simply doing it to trash talk you, report them for verbal abuse, take down the name/guild, and ask an SoR person about it. Despite the mean things we say about them, im sure most SoR players would want to see that person reined in a little.

Ya next time I will add them to document the kitten talking. That’s too bad if so. I mean WvW is like pre school compared to more hard core pvp games Ive played so I dont get where anyone would want to chest thump over a kill in WvW. I run around solo or in small groups a lot. No one is immune from being defeated in WvW.

Kurthos “When Jade Quarry awakens, they will ask themselves, when were we ever asleep?”

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Zenyatoo.4059

My server is all asurans. It’s smaller in absolute values, but bigger in relation to our bodies.

Asuran forces are OP. Harder to see them coming.

Also fire elemental tonics + elementalists. You can hide your numbers like true war geniuses.

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Proumbro.1376

Proumbro.1376

This ^ I know I personally wouldn’t put up with this, and I am pretty sure most of SoR would say the same.

On a side note, sometimes people are just looking for some duels, I know I have personally done this, and have had other people join my party as well from enemy servers to do the same.

Shiro No Shinigami – Necro
“Life is a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth.”

(edited by Proumbro.1376)

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Revan.7634

Dark Revan.7634

Ya next time I will add them to document the kitten talking. That’s too bad if so. I mean WvW is like pre school compared to more hard core pvp games Ive played so I dont get where anyone would want to chest thump over a kill in WvW. I run around solo or in small groups a lot. No one is immune from being defeated in WvW.

Or maybe all he wanted was a duel, I know it’s happened to me before. No need to make assumptions when you didn’t even accept his invite, you don’t know what he wanted.

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Porky.5021

I have messaged many people from other servers. I do it when I am spying.

Overlord Of [NAKY]

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Mini Crinny.6190

Mini Crinny.6190

Score update!

Attachments:

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: waha.4921

waha.4921

This is how SoS rolls!

Score update friends!

This is how …

Waha

Attachments:

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Porky.5021

Score update!

thanks for the bags tonight!

Yes. [insert server name] would like to thank [insert server name 2] for the bags. We had fun farming you even though you outnumbered us 50 to 2. It’s too bad [insert server name] has 24/7 coverage and my server, [insert server name 2] only has 5 people in total who WvW.

Overlord Of [NAKY]

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Score update!

thanks for the bags tonight!

Yes. [insert server name] would like to thank [insert server name 2] for the bags. We had fun farming you even though you outnumbered us 50 to 2. It’s too bad [insert server name] has 24/7 coverage and my server, [insert server name 2] only has 5 people in total who WvW.

We really need a “You look like you’re trying to reply to X server about Y?” pop-up that just fills in the server names for us. Then we can get back to playing.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

I farmed a gold node with a SoR guy once, then his buddies came and killed me. He cried. I was sad.

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

here is what i saw from awesome commander from foo.
really quality work destroying inner siege from outer wall of bay

Assuming since everyone pretty much does it some groups adapted to do the same. I could list countless SoR/SoS guilds that have done it but it doesn’t really matter because you just want to smear Foo.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: moolie.5927

moolie.5927

I’ve accepted party invites from opponents before. Most of them were nice people. It’s not fair to assume everything is random trash talk.

Just another careless bird.

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Zenyatoo.4059

I’ve accepted party invites from opponents before. Most of them were nice people. It’s not fair to assume everything is random trash talk.

I’ve had at least 3 people from SoR party me to trash talk me. 0 Have ever done it for any other reason, and indeed in this thread alone you can see another poster who had someone from SoR join to trash talk him. (it’s in one of his screenshots)

Obviously there are other reasons to party people from other servers, and it is possible, that the player simply wanted to duel. However, its best to prepare for the worst case scenario, and thus I wanted to tell him what he should do if he encounters it again, and it is someone trash talking. Better to know what to do and not need to do it, than not know what to do eh?

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Barab.9016

I’ve had at least 3 people from SoR party me to trash talk me. 0 Have ever done it for any other reason, and indeed in this thread alone you can see another poster who had someone from SoR join to trash talk him. (it’s in one of his screenshots)

Obviously there are other reasons to party people from other servers, and it is possible, that the player simply wanted to duel. However, its best to prepare for the worst case scenario, and thus I wanted to tell him what he should do if he encounters it again, and it is someone trash talking. Better to know what to do and not need to do it, than not know what to do eh?

Ya I assume it was for trash talking. as well. Especially since I was in small skirmishes with SoR guilds during the party invite. Each his or her own but I am not into xteaming or duels.

X-Teaming back on EQ’s race pvp server Tallon Zek left a bad taste in my mouth 13 years ago.

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

I get PM’s all the time from other players from other servers and other commander/GM’s trolling me. I usually ignore it unless I’m “cool” with them.

Most recent one was when we were running a 15 man balanced team doin’ our thing and got our posteriors handed to us by a roaming TW zerg. “Yeah, you like that, gettin’ wiped!” Dunno what team the player was on, really doesn’t matter, but the trolling always makes me laugh, I never take em’ personal and neither should anyone else. Those messages are meant to emotionally throw you off and do stupid moves to become easier prey

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Mindtrick.5190

Mindtrick.5190

Is it a holiday week for SOR? The NASCAR starts this weekend and pretty sure senior citizens get free coffee at the international house of pancakes as well.

Got Ninja?
https://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714
<3 and Hugs no Hate I Just Point Out Fail.

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

I have had some great fights against JQ, sometimes we win, sometimes they do.

AND

I have had some great fights against SoR, sometimes we win, sometimes they do.

Please post the score when able. Thank you.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Mattargul.9235

Mattargul.9235

(…)

Ya next time I will add them to document the kitten talking.
(…)

… and this is how rumors and forum fights start, because now the only thing anyone remembers is that “SoR invites to party to trash talk you”. Thanks a lot.

I have accepted invites from opposing servers and I have invited once or twice myself, and convos have always been very good, even if I was ticking the whole server off royally.

If you do come across “a bad apple” please do take a screen shot and talk to the guild leader, or if the guild is not represented, to any of the guild leaders on SoR. I’m sure all three T1 servers, actually all WvW servers would chew that person out. None of us like it when one bad apple spoils the whole kitten bunch.

Dances with Leaves – Guardian – Sanctum of Rall (SoR)

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

X-team chat on EB is the most interesting place because of the battle varieties.
So far, not been “excessively” trolled in chat.
I find the “xyz Invader gestures” to be most amusing in the emote category. I have no idea what emote → gestures. I like to think it mean “humbly begs for forgiveness”.

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

As for the JQBL, as someone who was there, SoR just completely outnumbered us. When you can hit bay and garri at the same time (one of which was apparently a golem rush from what people were yelling in team chat) and outnumber the forces at both sides, you really should be able to take it all.
Fun last stand in bay though. We rushed a superior arrow cart, and our leader said he got about 40 kills with it before it was destroyed. Oh and we held long enough to rez off the waypoint, that was pretty great too. I was getting ready to warbanner the keep lord, but then about 7 SoR came in from behind me and that was that

How Many did JQ have on last night when I was in DB prior to taking it.
I don’t remember anyone from JQ having an outmanned buff. However SoR had 3 guilds coordinating.

While Caedas kept JQ busy in DB.
Fear and Helioz pushed on Garrison, and Hills. (With Golems and mesmers portaling them.)
Wasn’t until after hills fell that we actually pushed instead of distracting at Bay.

The thing is JQ’s main force was defending Inner bay without siege hitting it for the most part, while SoR was split having a team for distracting.
Once Garrison was lost you had no easy waypoint to use after Hills was under attack. Followed by Bay Inner, which by then all JQ had left bay to defend Sunnyhill and Craigtop.

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Oresh.4729

Oresh.4729

SoS is more in the way of merging with bg and having sor the left over, and you really believe sor+sos could beat jq, here the pug make the core of this server , unlike yours that call them by all names

all hail to jq pugs, proud to be one

BTW did MERC make a decision yet to transfer ?

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Mindtrick.5190

Mindtrick.5190

This link is the above posters history on the forums. He likes to post and talk a lot about sos.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/members/Oresh-4729/showposts

Got Ninja?
https://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714
<3 and Hugs no Hate I Just Point Out Fail.

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

Long fight in JQ BL, defending our lone tower against JQ zerg doing cat attack, golem rush, and treb attack from center island. But we held and took bay from them in return.

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Is it a holiday week for SOR? The NASCAR starts this weekend and pretty sure senior citizens get free coffee at the international house of pancakes as well.

Miasmic, I think this guy is calling you out. You going to take that?

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

its a close battle but who will win it in the end?

the excitement is overwhelming.

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

Mr. Edward Culling always wins in the end.

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Mighty Assasin.3816

Mighty Assasin.3816

I think JQ will win. I could be wrong though.

Lite
The Prestige [pTg]
Twitch.tv/Lite_lite

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Amity.8549

Amity.8549

I think JQ will win. I could be wrong though.

I’m betting heavily on Sebulba, he always wins.

Amarathy
[ETA]

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

Miasmic, I think this guy is calling you out. You going to take that?

Does it matter? You dont actually win anything, you know?

Sanctum of Rall

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

Our NA crew would be proud :P

We’ll see if FoO leave us alone tho…

PS we took Woodhaven back afterward

Attachments:

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: neogico.3298

neogico.3298

I’m so sick of it, I’m sick of T1, I’m sick of JQs mentality, I’m sick of how broken everything really is. Are you guys not tired of how bad T1 has actually become? Can you not see how bored everyone is getting? Noones even posting on the forums anymore, we are all so bored, noone cares to fight for anything for that matter. I’m sick of even attempting to look for small scale fights as no matter what you do, how much you bow, wave etc.. attempt to get a duel or an even fight against JQ you will ALWAYS i mean ALWAYS end up outmanned 3to1 at least. If you somehow have found yourself in a fair fight, expect to get run over at the end of it. The word sportsmanship has been erased from a JQ’s vocabulary. I miss Blackgate and SBI they had some roamers that would wave and cheer and ENJOY the game with you and want to have a fun, fair, fight.
But I have a dream. A plea. A wish. Please for the love of competetive tiers. Something needs to happen. Ideally SoR and SoS merged and Kaineng and Blackgate merge so you end up with 3 stacked servers instead of 1. Then TC would get a break as well and have much better fights against servers like FA. I envy Borlis Pass, NSP and Anvil Rock so much and that’s what every tier should be like.
And this goes to all players in wvw: Please be more fair. If someone is duelling someone else, dont jump in, if a small op is fighting another, same thing, just watch it and walk away… I know this is probably impossible, but attempt to keep it fair for the good of the game and the fun factor. Ganking is and has never been good for a pvp community in all games.

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

I’m so sick of it, I’m sick of T1, I’m sick of JQs mentality, I’m sick of how broken everything really is. Are you guys not tired of how bad T1 has actually become? Can you not see how bored everyone is getting? Noones even posting on the forums anymore, we are all so bored, noone cares to fight for anything for that matter. I’m sick of even attempting to look for small scale fights as no matter what you do, how much you bow, wave etc.. attempt to get a duel or an even fight against JQ you will ALWAYS i mean ALWAYS end up outmanned 3to1 at least. If you somehow have found yourself in a fair fight, expect to get run over at the end of it. The word sportsmanship has been erased from a JQ’s vocabulary. I miss Blackgate and SBI they had some roamers that would wave and cheer and ENJOY the game with you and want to have a fun, fair, fight.
But I have a dream. A plea. A wish. Please for the love of competetive tiers. Something needs to happen. Ideally SoR and SoS merged and Kaineng and Blackgate merge so you end up with 3 stacked servers instead of 1. Then TC would get a break as well and have much better fights against servers like FA. I envy Borlis Pass, NSP and Anvil Rock so much and that’s what every tier should be like.
And this goes to all players in wvw: Please be more fair. If someone is duelling someone else, dont jump in, if a small op is fighting another, same thing, just watch it and walk away… I know this is probably impossible, but attempt to keep it fair for the good of the game and the fun factor. Ganking is and has never been good for a pvp community in all games.

Calling out poor sportsmanship for killing an enemy in open world PvP, massive QQ and crying.

Nothing to see here folks, moving on.

¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸
[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love
¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

You go out to a WvW zone, you must expect to be killed. If it is different than revel in your glory.

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry