2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: joocheese.6314

joocheese.6314

Good thing bag slots are on sale today. Choo keeps leaving bags all over the map.

I don’t recall seeing any posts from SoR deriding EMP when they we’re leaving bags all over the map. Sad how some have to make themselves feel better by putting others down. Keep it classy JQ!

P.S. Keep up the great fights everyone!

Sammandar – Elementalist
Pain Train Choo [Choo] – 1st Class
Sanctum of Rall

(edited by joocheese.6314)

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Score update? TY

BeeGee
Beast mode

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

Good thing bag slots are on sale today. Choo keeps leaving bags all over the map.

I don’t recall seeing any posts from SoR deriding EMP when they we’re leaving bags all over the map. Sad how some have to make themselves feel better by putting others down. Keep it classy JQ!

P.S. Keep up the great fights everyone!

You are aware that one post doesn’t necessarily represent the entirety of a guild let alone the server.

Nevertheless, we had a fun week! We enjoy the challenges SoR’s NA has brought to the table!

Doing a few GvG’s tomorrow before reset! Msg me if you are interested!

may the tick be forever in your favor

Score update

Attachments:

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

Score update as requested.

Attachments:

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Score update

asdoajksda

Attachments:

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Ive recently been involved in some rituals upon my death. I don’t know if others have experienced it, or if its a “thief only” thing, but each time I am killed the enemy players come along and bury me in a mountain of these things I think are called “spike root fruits”, followed by a moments silence.

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Ive recently been involved in some rituals upon my death. I don’t know if others have experienced it, or if its a “thief only” thing, but each time I am killed the enemy players come along and bury me in a mountain of these things I think are called “spike root fruits”, followed by a moments silence.

Because killing the games most op class deserves some ritual

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Some lol’s, enjoy…

http://youtu.be/oIhS8gKyZGM

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: globe.7238

globe.7238

wouldnt of happened to have played LOTRO would you?

I did actually. If you recognize the nickname, then I assume we came across each other in the moors?

Yeah, I played on riddermark for a bit, was quite a terrible server though imo, ended up moving to brandy.

Imminent Demise » [iD] « Blackgate

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Some lol’s, enjoy…

http://youtu.be/oIhS8gKyZGM

Now that is how SF rolls! Like A BEAST! <rimshot>

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

Your all #1 in my book.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: LittleMusing.8257

LittleMusing.8257

Cheers to that SoR asura guardian who chased me out of the frogs at EB about 2 hours ago (had to leave shortly after that). I can’t remember your guild tag (was it LoR?) because I was the human (uplevelled) necromancer running the kitten away to prevent being a free kill to a level 80. You gave me quite a good laugh while I did nuts to you with my staff marks. Managed to stay alive long enough for reinforcements to come, but yeah, that was fun, really.

Jade Quarry
[VwV][VaL]

(edited by LittleMusing.8257)

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: dzeRnumbrd.6129

dzeRnumbrd.6129

And this goes to all players in wvw: Please be more fair. If someone is duelling someone else, dont jump in, if a small op is fighting another, same thing, just watch it and walk away… I know this is probably impossible, but attempt to keep it fair for the good of the game and the fun factor. Ganking is and has never been good for a pvp community in all games.

Just make sure to turn your dueling tag ON so I know that you are dueling and you aren’t just trying to gank one of my server team mates while they are out for a walk. Sometimes I come across players that aren’t dueling and my server team mate would actually appreciate me making it a 2v1- sometimes being about 99% of the time.

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

Speaking for myself, I think its more fun to have even, challenging fight than to fight doors. Points dont matter cause you dont win anything. Having more points than someone is not entertaining. FIghting them for an hour to defend a tower is.

Then SoR should be adapting, splitting up into smaller groups when the fight calls for it, and fighting the enemy where they go, having your even fights in smaller groups. Not simply complaining when some of your enemy disappears and calling them cowards. I’ve seen single JQ guilds do this multiple times, leaving a main force of 20-30 on one map, and sending 10 to organize pugs on another. I’ve yet to see Choo, TW, or any other SoR guild employ this kind of flexibility.

I said ‘speaking for myself’. Your complaint is for someone else. My guild doesnt have enough people to field 20 on one map and 10 on another. Especially when the map we are on we are facing 50 enemies. We spent our entire 2 hour event the other day defending our single spawn tower from constant zerg attacks by JQ from a fully upgraded Bay, including golem rushes. That was far more fun, than going to some BL with no one in it.

Sanctum of Rall

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

“I want good fights!”

Translation:

I’m tired of getting my backside handed to me by better players.

or

I want to win on the scoreboard, but can’t admit that and maintain dignity

or

I want to be in the BIGGEST zerg.

or

I want to take my five man team and murder roamers unhindered.

or

I don’t want to have to work to win a tower.

or

You get the idea. What is a ‘good fight’? Such a subjective and over used term.

I don’t care if the fight is good. I’m here to kill enemies. You can Dr. Pepper your good fights. I want kills and I get them. Sometimes from chumps, sometimes from doods hard as nails. Sometimes I get killed. That’s the game.

WvW.

Get busy killin or get busy whining.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Pixels.6532

Pixels.6532

Score Update for those of you at work…

WvW: JQ v SoS v SoR Forum Score Update:

Keyboard Warriors: 351,001 (550+)
TC&BG Posters: 51,333 (100+)
People looking for Uncontested Balth Thread: 1,045 (45+)

Sanctum of Rall

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Score Update for those of you at work…

WvW: JQ v SoS v SoR Forum Score Update:

Keyboard Warriors: 351,001 (550+)
TC&BG Posters: 51,333 (100+)
People looking for Uncontested Balth Thread: 1,045 (45+)

YES….my team is dominating!!!

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Thundar.3910

Thundar.3910

“I want to win fights!”

Translation:

I’m tired of getting my backside handed to me by better players, so our server stacked the kitten out of itself, and pretend we win with skill.

or

I want to win on the scoreboard, but can’t admit that and maintain dignity, again so we stacked as much as we could upset the balance of T1, just like we hated SoS doing when we lost for so many weeks, we hated it. But now that we’ve done it, its OK and we’re skilled.

or

I want to be in the BIGGEST zerg. So we stacked and stacked and stacked, and now I have the biggest zerg, so I win nah nah nah boo boo, skill.

or

I want to take my five man team and murder roamers unhindered. But I couldn’t due to the 4 hour queue on Friday night.

or

I don’t want to have to work to win a tower. So I’ll throw as many players at it as possible, why out think your opponent when you can swarm them like locusts.

or

You get the idea. What is a ‘good fight’? Such a subjective and over used term.

I don’t care if the fight is good. I’m here to kill enemies. You can Dr. Pepper your good fights. I want kills and I get them, by completely overwhelming the opposition, who needs skill when 60 people can spam weapon skill 1! Sometimes from chumps, sometimes from doods hard as nails. Sometimes I get killed. That’s the game.

I’m going to share JQ’s play book with you all, if the fight is even, just call more people there’s one under every rock on JQ, we don’t like even fights or want a challenge, so please please just let us hide behind this wall until more people come, it should just take a minute.

Get busy stacking or get busy whining.

I fixed your post, the truthyness of it was so overwhelming.

Keep Calm and Conquer
When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: sazaw.1347

sazaw.1347

3 way battles near sor spawn tower in sos bl was fun. Thanks for the fight guys.

Wrath T – Asura Necro | Don Hohenheim – Norn Guard | Bellcroxx – Human Mesmer
[DKJ] – Jade Quarry

2/15 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

Anyone know who the Ranger from [VaL] with the picture of the black shrouded hood is or what build he/she runs?

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/