2/15 - Tier 8 - SF/FC/ET

2/15 - Tier 8 - SF/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Manoa.5897

Manoa.5897

Keep it clean, keep it positive, and save the fighting for the battlefield. Happy hunting all.

Chaos Spatulai [Chef] | Paragon City Elite [PCE]
Henge of Denravi

2/15 - Tier 8 - SF/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: silverfire.2547

silverfire.2547

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/2-15-T8-ratings-sinkhole-FC-ET-SF/first

Already posted earlier :P

It dropped down to page 2 though

Mira Alluvion (Me) | Hanna Bulwark (W) | Sophie Dusthaven (Th)
[CoSA]/[WWGD] // Sorrow’s Furnace (since August 2012) US West Evening Shift

2/15 - Tier 8 - SF/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: geekanerd.4123

geekanerd.4123

Brief disclaimer:

I post this not because I’m mad. Actually, I was fairly amused by the sheer amount of effort my SF amigo went through to really take the dance to the next level on our poor FC corpses. Bunny hat, roses, everything. If I didn’t know any better, he wasn’t trying to be a jerk, he was asking me out on a date.

I accept the invitation. Lets have a nice dinner and a movie. And, who knows? Maybe somebody will get lucky. Keep it classy out there, Mr. KING plant dude.

Attachments:

[DIE] – FA
“Is it uplevel ranger season yet?”

2/15 - Tier 8 - SF/FC/ET

in WvW

Manoa.5897

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/2-15-T8-ratings-sinkhole-FC-ET-SF/first

Already posted earlier :P

It dropped down to page 2 though

Bah! I totally looked for it (even on page 2) and completely missed it!

Henge of Denravi

(edited by Manoa.5897)

2/15 - Tier 8 - SF/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Ungood.3054

Ungood.3054

You can tell it’s Friday again when you see this.

Attachments:

Every Lifelong Journey Ends With a Gravestone.
Born and Raised in Eredon Terrace

2/15 - Tier 8 - SF/FC/ET

in WvW

Manoa.5897

Congratulations for being the quickest out of the gate. We shall enjoy taking it from ya.

Henge of Denravi

2/15 - Tier 8 - SF/FC/ET

in WvW

Ungood.3054

Congratulations for being the quickest out of the gate. We shall enjoy taking it from ya.

I have no doubt that you will…

once we go to sleep.

(edited by Ungood.3054)

2/15 - Tier 8 - SF/FC/ET

in WvW

Manoa.5897

once we go to sleep. :-p

When you go to sleep? Why wait that long? :p

Attachments:

Henge of Denravi

2/15 - Tier 8 - SF/FC/ET

in WvW

Ungood.3054

Don’t flatter yourself, FC the one holding most of our lands, not you.

But then again, we already knew they were good (if a bit vicious) fighters.

Attachments:

2/15 - Tier 8 - SF/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

But then again, we already knew they were good (if a bit vicious) fighters.

a compliment? in one of these threads? banhammer pls. so not allowed.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

2/15 - Tier 8 - SF/FC/ET

in WvW

Manoa.5897

Okay, if you say so…

Attachments:

Henge of Denravi

2/15 - Tier 8 - SF/FC/ET

in WvW

Ungood.3054

Okay, if you say so…

Allow me to update that for you.

Notice we hold as much in your lands as you hold in ours, and that is with also fighting off a heavy FC Presence in our Borderland, unlike you.

Anyway, Have a Nice Night, I am sure you will clean up the map by morning, you always do.

Attachments:

2/15 - Tier 8 - SF/FC/ET

in WvW

Ungood.3054

a compliment? in one of these threads? banhammer pls. so not allowed.

You don’t own me! I’ll complement if I wanna! Pubbbttthhhhhh!

2/15 - Tier 8 - SF/FC/ET

in WvW

silverfire.2547

While whining about night capping is at least mildly valid when it’s at the puppycrack of dawn or something like that, doing it when it isn’t even midnight Eastern time just comes off as unnecessary.

2/15 - Tier 8 - SF/FC/ET

in WvW

Ungood.3054

While whining about night capping is at least mildly valid when it’s at the puppycrack of dawn or something like that, doing it when it isn’t even midnight Eastern time just comes off as unnecessary.

Meh. Going to bed.

While I am not sure when the night life ends on ET, I do know that once it does, ET won’t be active till around 8PM EST.

So, You will have pretty much all day to cap. Call it Day-capping, Night-capping. Midafteroon-capping, or second breakfast capping, for all I care.

By the time ET starts to stir, you will own the map, well, I expect you to own the map at least. I mean it’s not like you can’t do it, and if you can, you should.

2/15 - Tier 8 - SF/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Leogolas.6941

Leogolas.6941

It’s all good, more things to take back . It’s good training for all of ET players .
Seriously I feel that our ET fighters are getting better and better in term of skill , coordination and response to call of help.
9 hrs ago , I saw SF took astral in ET BL and was marching for cliftside ao i call for help.
Commandet Gilkin response quickly with our defenders and wiped SF Zerg . Less than 10 mins later SF took Arab and move towards Longview , I notify every 1 in map chat and every 1 taking Longview at that moment stop attacking longview and charge towards Arah. That’s the kinda response time I totally love.

[TSA] The Stuffed Animals
~We Are Deadly When Required~

2/15 - Tier 8 - SF/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

wow. Ungood was joking around, and gets dogpiled. stay classy, people. sigh

F this. WvW sucks. this month and a half long saga of suck has drained the fun out. now everyone’s sniping at each other, both here across server lines, and in map chat within our our server.

the crappy system is destroying us more surely than any opponent ever could. i’m out. i’ma take the time to get some gear on my ranger. maybe level up my new thief. but i’m probably just gonna stay out of WvW for a while now. it’s just not fun.

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

2/15 - Tier 8 - SF/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: FilthyRat.4652

FilthyRat.4652

It’s all good, more things to take back . It’s good training for all of ET players .
Seriously I feel that our ET fighters are getting better and better in term of skill , coordination and response to call of help.
9 hrs ago , I saw SF took astral in ET BL and was marching for cliftside ao i call for help.
Commandet Gilkin response quickly with our defenders and wiped SF Zerg . Less than 10 mins later SF took Arab and move towards Longview , I notify every 1 in map chat and every 1 taking Longview at that moment stop attacking longview and charge towards Arah. That’s the kinda response time I totally love.

Yeah man hope you guys keeps up the good work, this morning (before reset) was real fun and after losing our BL thought we were going to lose SM to and probably would have to if ET didn’t almost take everything from Fergs. Wish I had a screen shot of that but this one was from a little while before. Loved the fights….you guys just have to follow the “RIGHT” commanders and you will be all set. Keep up the good work…well at least the people I have respect for there!

Attachments:

Barodd-80 W/Kremklin-80 Me/Dokast-80 Nec
Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

(edited by FilthyRat.4652)

2/15 - Tier 8 - SF/FC/ET

in WvW

Manoa.5897

wow. Ungood was joking around, and gets dogpiled. stay classy, people. sigh

After his final post in last match’s thread, I can’t help but suspect that Ungood was not joking around and was dragging the bad blood and puppy poo from that last thread.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/2-8-Tier8-FC-ET-hopefully-not-SF/page/6#post1447865

Henge of Denravi

(edited by Manoa.5897)

2/15 - Tier 8 - SF/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: K U R O I T S U K I.4980

K U R O I T S U K I.4980

Shout to Eredon players, one of them after killing me when I tried to stop 3 of them for capping the supply started dancing on my corpse but abruptly stopped, then the other one bowed… that was awesome sportsmanship guys, the one dancing stopped really fast so I pretty much don’t mind any of that. I will try to stop posting here too much because it gets derailed really fast, but is awesome to fight good players, keep it coming etheron XD

[LH]La Hermandad-Guild Leader
Kuroitsuki Lvl.80 Mesmer/La Biribiri Lvl.80 Elementalist
Sorrows Furnace SF (since Aug-25-12)

2/15 - Tier 8 - SF/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Leogolas.6941

Leogolas.6941

Thats the kind of attitude positive attitude and manners 1 should have in the game, jumping on dead opponents in open field combats always leave a bad taste in the mouth.
But, if you are dead in a tower and you refuse to return to respawn point, prepare for the mutiple jumping, dancing on the face.

[TSA] The Stuffed Animals
~We Are Deadly When Required~

2/15 - Tier 8 - SF/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

To my ET friend who almost had me repairing more armor, sorry my 2 SF friends happened along. It was a decent fight even though I got the worst of it while we 1v1. Cheers!

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

2/15 - Tier 8 - SF/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

to the [PK] commander who spotted us building trebs:

thank you for sending a team to cap all the camps and cut off sm supply. i nearly squee’d. but we were a little too short on our own personnel and we unfortunately allowed a ballista to be built.

but we did wipe a small zerg trying to scale the tower.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

2/15 - Tier 8 - SF/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Tanryth.1074

Tanryth.1074

I am so getting tired of the mindless Zergball that ANet calls Sorrow’s Furnace. This match up only makes sense to ANet. We, who have endured through DR, Kain and now SF for so many months are really getting tired of the constant ROFLStomping. Fair fights, a real chance to win that’s all we want. Why do we lose week after week… because we can’t get the noobs in there for more then a day before they go back to PvE so they don’t have to pay repairs all the time. A lot of players don’t want to go in there and face 25-30 zergers. Sorry but this whole match up is starting to leave a bad taste in my mouth and it takes like crap.

Shara Longblade – 80 Guardian
MooN – Seafarer’s Rest

2/15 - Tier 8 - SF/FC/ET

in WvW

silverfire.2547

I am so getting tired of the mindless Zergball that gets fielded by any server that plans on winning.

Fixed that for you.

Even if a server has plenty of good roaming groups, they still have a zergblob of people for bigger objectives.

2/15 - Tier 8 - SF/FC/ET

in WvW

Ungood.3054

Well.

Now that I am somewhat awake. a recap of last night from my point of view.

As with anything, Friday night is the only night was have a queue for the Eternal Battle ground, (and only the Eternal Battleground) so, after a few maw events and sifting though some dyes, to see which one matched my toons hair the best, I opted to head off to Eredon terrace Borderlands.

Wow… Ok, it seems Ferguson opted to start early, and oppose to leading a charge into Battlegrounds they decided that the spots in our land were more attractive. Once it seemed we figured out what was going one, you can imagine our Queue for EB went kaput as people jumped to defend what was ours as what was ours.

Now I will admit it was a bit of a fun change of pace to not only face FC in large force, but to even see them in such a state.

I mean on a normal night, ET can put maybe 15 people in a zerg ball, on a great night during the week we can get twenty rolling (and that is why I totally dismiss at any claim that ET fielded a larger force then fifteen to twenty on an off night.) and it seemed that FC is not doing much better in that regard.

So. Tonight to see a sea of blue, was a bit of a thrill in it’s own right. Even if, well… most of the time that I saw you guys.. I was running the wrong way, or trying to get back to the main force. The repair bill was not bad, never is, but, laying there as a horde of FC ran over my body and not single one of you pointed, laughed, or danced, I felt like I missed something that everyone else claims is done, and i wanted to give a shout out to you guys, to say “Thanks” for fighting (and owning me) with grace.

2/15 - Tier 8 - SF/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Animus.6453

Animus.6453

Decent start to the week despite some heavy offense early on from ET and SF.

Also, to the SF currently at Redbriar defending like bosses.. I have this screenshot for you. I hope it grinds your gears.

Fun while it lasted. (I hope they remove them from WvW soon, so brokenly OP)

Attachments:

Vae The Spectre – Thief
[itok] We Already Know We Are Trash

2/15 - Tier 8 - SF/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Kukchi.6173

Kukchi.6173

Decent start to the week despite some heavy offense early on from ET and SF.

Also, to the SF currently at Redbriar defending like bosses.. I have this screenshot for you. I hope it grinds your gears.

Fun while it lasted. (I hope they remove them from WvW soon, so brokenly OP)

Hey its the commander you stun spammed but couldn’t kill, it was fun defending from your excessive cheapness and more so rewarding when we took AB from you guys while having less numbers. I am actively hunting you on the battlefield.

Human thief lvl 80 pistol dagger pistol sword cheese extreme.
Anet fix thief plz its boring now :(

2/15 - Tier 8 - SF/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Detharos.3157

Detharos.3157

This morning’s score update brought to you by the adorable baby Quaggan!

Attachments:

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger
Ferguson’s Crossing server.

2/15 - Tier 8 - SF/FC/ET

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

Love it…. but please find a better picture for Charlie. Didn’t even read the caption for everyone at first have to give that a +1

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

2/15 - Tier 8 - SF/FC/ET

in WvW

Detharos.3157

Love it…. but please find a better picture for Charlie. Didn’t even read the caption for everyone at first have to give that a +1

Is this one better? I think the SF hat was a nice touch, along with the parody of all our back and forth forum banter.

Attachments:

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger

(edited by Detharos.3157)

2/15 - Tier 8 - SF/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: D W.5179

D W.5179

Is this one better? I think the SF hat was a nice touch, a long with the parody of all our back and forth forum banter.

LMAO, that’s good stuff.

Comparing the tier 8 thread to the other tier’s threads, we may need to reselect our celebrities and ensure none of them are legal adults… maybe a cap at 15 years old or so? That seems appropriate for the amount back and forth BS our tier generates right?

2/15 - Tier 8 - SF/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: CC Meinke.2749

CC Meinke.2749

Community Coordinator

The whole argument about how members behave on the forums has been removed.
If anyone thinks that a post of another member is inappropriate, please report it instead of discussing it.

2/15 - Tier 8 - SF/FC/ET

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

Is this one better? I think the SF hat was a nice touch, a long with the parody of all our back and forth forum banter.

Oh man love that one!!!

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

2/15 - Tier 8 - SF/FC/ET

in WvW

Manoa.5897

Detharos,
OMG…totally wiping the tears from my eyes ‘cause I’m laughing so hard. After the morning I’ve had, I totally needed those posts! Thank you!

Henge of Denravi

2/15 - Tier 8 - SF/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: D W.5179

D W.5179

The Math is Bad

well, I wanted to say, I have been shot down, proven wrong, and I rescind my stand on this.

But, to just say that would do no justice to a discussion when it was said in a void with no understanding what this means or what is inferred by it.

So I wanted to take this moment to explain what The math is bad means in relationship to the discussion between SF/ET/FC, most notably when it used to say.

The only reason SF is facing ET/FC, is because the Math is bad

What does that really mean. That means that the people who are saying this, believe that SF as a Server is capable of moving up the Tiers and facing higher ranking opponents and winning, and thus is not really T8 material but due to a bean counting error, is stuck here.

In Simple terms, it means “You (SF) are better then this

So. With that put out, to the people rallied against me, who have attacked me and accused me of being argumentive, and incting for saying that, and simply hold a firme stand that I am wrong for saying “The math is bad”,

So by believing that the math is Correct., that means they support and agree with the numbers that say SF belongs in T8, that SF’s rightful place is in the bottom 3 worlds. And as irony would have it, these are people from SF itself.

Well guys, or gals as the case may be. You beat me. Obviously you know something about your world or whatever that I do not, and thus you agree that the numbers are correct to place you here, who am I to argue against that, and thus, I concede the point.

I will no longer mention that their is any question with the math at all in regards to SF being where it is, you have defeated me, and thus I side with you on the stand that The math is correct

Are you happy now?

What spawned this?
I can’t answer the hypothetical of what the outcome would be if SF moved to T7. I can say, that even if we got our butts kicked, we would be happy to face new opponents. This is why I personally support the winner moves up, loser moves down system. ANet said they look at things from an “is it fun to play” stance, but they are really dropping the ball here. If the math is correct (maybe it is, maybe it isn’t) “is it fun to play” against the same two servers over and over again? I’d honestly say no. So even if the algorithm is mathematically correct, it doesn’t make it fun, and should be rethought.
Don’t give up man, a lot of us agree with you.

2/15 - Tier 8 - SF/FC/ET

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

Don’t recall anyone saying that there wasn’t a problem with match ups just that it is being directed to SF and we have ZERO control over this. I don’t remember any one talking about bad math when we got beaten a couple of weeks ago.

Anet is working on a solution but realized that the reset wouldn’t have the right effect on fixing the problem the scratched it.

And guys please don’t PM me with arguments use the forums

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

2/15 - Tier 8 - SF/FC/ET

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

When we do move out of T8 (and hope it is very soon) I would like to hire Detharos to post those awesome Sheen pics.

Believe it or not I do have some friends on ET and when they capture ETO would like to be able to get a few of them through the JP. Hope my fellow SF players will help me if they are in the puzzle.

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

2/15 - Tier 8 - SF/FC/ET

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

What spawned this?

This was spawned by an ongoing and pointless kitten fight with some other people on this topic (who as irony would have it, hail from SF) who felt the need to attack me and berate me for saying “The only reason SF is in T8 is because the math is bad

In the end, I am man enough to admit I am wrong, I mean really, if they want to believe that this is where they belong, if they support that the math was correct to put them and keep them here, and defend the math says they really have no business moving up, to the point of hostility, then, maybe they must know something I don’t.

Maybe they really are as bad as some of the rumors that I have been dismissing, I dunno, I do know, I was attacked and accosted for believing they were “better” a mistake I will not be making in the future.

Lol…again for the hundredth time everyone agrees that the problem is there has been talked about since the beginning of the game. They are trying to fix it, I know you only started playing after Christmas but has been an issue and talked about for month before you started playing. Just not SF fault we are in T8 all we are sayin

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

2/15 - Tier 8 - SF/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: scooby treat.8420

scooby treat.8420

Hi guys-

Just wanted to say lets all be happy
No need to argue like this on our thread just have fun on the battle field. I have had a great time with a lot of SF players just dueling and having some fun. Now I know we can’t always see eye to eye but how about a hug all around. No more kitten posts just hugs!
Add- also if anyone from ET or SF would like a duel just let me know i’m always down for a duel.

Attachments:

-FC- Cookie Snatchers [MINE]
Manyme usee -80 mesmer current main
80 War, Ele, Guar, Rang, thief. 55 engi 16 necro

(edited by scooby treat.8420)

2/15 - Tier 8 - SF/FC/ET

in WvW

Manoa.5897

Believe it or not I do have some friends on ET and when they capture ETO would like to be able to get a few of them through the JP. Hope my fellow SF players will help me if they are in the puzzle.

I am familiar with this jumping puzzle thing you speak of. If you see me online when this happens, feel free to /whisper me. I’ll be more than happy to come help.

Henge of Denravi

2/15 - Tier 8 - SF/FC/ET

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

Hi guys-

No need to argue like this on our thread just have fun on the battle field. I have had a great time with a lot of SF players just dueling and having some fun. Now I know we can’t always see eye to eye but how about a hug all around. No more kitten posts just hugs!
Add- also if anyone from ET or SF would like a duel just let me know i’m always down for a duel.

So many great fights yesterday!
My favorite was in SM yesterday morning when you guys were inside the outer walls. Was so much fun and think I died more times in that battle than i have in any given week.

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

2/15 - Tier 8 - SF/FC/ET

in WvW

scooby treat.8420

Hi guys-

So many great fights yesterday!
My favorite was in SM yesterday morning when you guys were inside the outer walls. Was so much fun and think I died more times in that battle than i have in any given week.

Yes I had a great time yesterday was a ton of fun

Added- just also wanted to add you guys (SF) did a great job holding us off on your BL at DB yesterday we got both walls down and got pushed out great job you guys was a lot of fun!

(edited by scooby treat.8420)

2/15 - Tier 8 - SF/FC/ET

in WvW

Ungood.3054

Hi guys-

This morning was a grand moment for me. When I logged in, I saw a commander from RAD and several of our number had fully taken (or held) our borderlands.

And I went to the ET Borderlands, I quickly ran to the orange crossed swords with my level 13 Warrior, (even if last night I learned quite painfully that a level 12 warrior on Friday Reset night was not the best choice to use to defend the lands with)

But one the less, far be it from me to let little lessons like repair bills stand in my way, and what I saw, captivated me, I stood there transfixed for the longest time, I mean seriously I must have just stood there for a full half hour watching the most amazing thing unfold before me.

They were laughing and cracking jokes across Map chat as our troops under this one commander laid waste to any SF that tried to move upon us, just killing them swiftly and deadly as they kept the land safe and reinforced.

I was elated and content at the moment to just watch this unfold before me.

I was going to make an effort to contribute, but they seemed to have matters well in hand, so I moved off back to trying to level in PvE to get ready for next week.

Well I just wanted to say “Thank you” to that commander. I hope you know who are, and that your efforts and the efforts of those with you, are appreciated and admired.

(edited by Ungood.3054)

2/15 - Tier 8 - SF/FC/ET

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

Hi guys-

This morning was a grand moment for me. When I logged in, I saw a commander from RAD and several of our number had fully taken (or held) our borderlands.

And I went to the ET Borderlands, I quickly ran to the orange crossed swords with my level 13 Warrior, (even if last night I learned quite painfully that a level 12 warrior on Friday Reset night was not the best choice to use to defend the lands with)

But one the less, far be it from me to let little lessons like repair bills stand in my way, and what I saw, captivated me, I stood there transfixed for the longest time, I mean seriously I must have just stood there for a full half hour watching the most amazing thing unfold before me.

They were laughing and cracking jokes across Map chat as our troops under this one commander laid waste to any SF that tried to move upon us, just killing them swiftly and deadly as they kept the land safe and reinforced.

I was elated and content at the moment to just watch this unfold before me.

I was going to make an effort to contribute, but they seemed to have matters well in hand, so I moved off back to trying to level in PvE to get ready for next week.

Well I just wanted to say “Thank you” to that commander. I hope you know who are, and that your efforts and the efforts of those with you, are appreciated and admired.

Lol…Way too funny!!!

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

2/15 - Tier 8 - SF/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

better than the kitten and moaning that was in map chat last night >.>

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

2/15 - Tier 8 - SF/FC/ET

in WvW

scooby treat.8420

@ungood

I hear ya man its a great feeling when you see everyone working together. Not only does it help your server it puts everyone in a better mood and people want to pitch in. When FC works together I love it. People talking in map saying “i’m upgrading the supply camp” or “i’m going to grab the frogs/ogres” stuff like that. It just helps sooooo much.

2/15 - Tier 8 - SF/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: roostapro.9827

roostapro.9827

If ET holds 2nd place this week we will be 23rd in the rankings, and be blue o.o

Fergs will be red & SF will be green whilst both servers lose points and ET gains points…

Ranking system is…umm skewed :S

But none the less, this 2nd placing this week might just give our players a high morale boost

Eredon Terrace – Voladeir Roost (Ele)|Roosta (War)|Error Occurred (Gua)|Àneskâ Necrötiâ (Nec)
RoostaGW2

2/15 - Tier 8 - SF/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Scleameth.6809

Scleameth.6809

Too… many… SF… must… reach… gate… conditions, conditions, stun locked, heal, conditions, 100 blades, thief, death. Rinse & repeat.
Now why can’t we be nice to each other and let’s let the opposition past into the tower gates so they can defend? Just once, or twice… for that matter, just stand back and let blue own the map for once Just once, pretty please?
Btw – wp to SF on FC BL earlier this morning. Kept us (well me at least) running around with my fire hydrant.

FC – [SNKY]
Keep the Faith (and stay out of AC fire)

2/15 - Tier 8 - SF/FC/ET

in WvW

Detharos.3157

Hmmm I can’t see any of the posts in this thread for some reason now..

Edit: Oh there we go, fixed!

And just add to the pain, SF’s rating got hosed last week by this crazed system. No doubt it will drop to as low as 7- this week if the score’s remain similar.

In these dark times, we need the light of that legendary engineer commander, Mr. Fuzzles If he returns, Ferguson’s Crossing will no doubt be invigorated with the power to overcome the odds!

Attachments:

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger

(edited by Detharos.3157)