2/15 YB/CD/EBay

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

Well CD’s primetime at this point is the Oceanic prime, at least IMO. Our daytime and NA prime players are there merely to slow YB down, nothing more, nothing less. It’s sad IMO, mostly because it means YB will constantly either get close to winning or win just because we don’t have an equal number of players online at the same time.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

I think Crystal Desert has some of the nicest people ever. Just had an impromptu fight club with two of them.

Good Fighting at CD BL this morning.

P.S. Archer, you hurt Ehmry more than you help.
I’m sure everyone would rather you be out on the battle field helping instead of on the forums nonstop.

I do both, I’m that good~

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: loneknight.8425

loneknight.8425

I confess that I spend more time roaming in small group than helping out to take down/defend objectives for past two nights (Oceanic/Asian timeslot), had some fun skirmishes with other roaming groups. So props to Yaks & EB roaming groups for enjoyable fights

The thief who did dat – Crystal Desert

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Fiorrello.8126

Fiorrello.8126

is there some kind of all thieves group that recently transferred to emery bay or something?

i keep on running into massive numbers of thieves. at one point we where holding a supply camp against something like 12 thieves. when pushing to the overlook it seemed to me like you guys only had thieves to defend. trebing overlook. something like a 5:1 ratio of thieves to necros came to push us off.

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

is there some kind of all thieves group that recently transferred to emery bay or something?

i keep on running into massive numbers of thieves. at one point we where holding a supply camp against something like 12 thieves. when pushing to the overlook it seemed to me like you guys only had thieves to defend. trebing overlook. something like a 5:1 ratio of thieves to necros came to push us off.

Funny you say that because we actually had one transfer off awhile ago.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: santi.7516

santi.7516

Also it seems like Ebay wants to consolidate their presence on this tier by stealing the 2nd place from CD, wich may be very possible to do if they keep pressuring them like this all the weeks, maybe for the reset on march 1 they’ll make it, if SBI doesn’t steal them their place first lol.

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

It doesn’t have to be transfers its not like everyone is forced to only play 1 character in this game. Its been out for a while so there are probably alot of alts also. I know I have 2 characters at 80 and another at 47 all of them aren’t thieves.

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

No I just call it as I see it, you want to claim victory on the fact you are “superior in organization” when in reality it’s just numbers. Since the last time we were in t4 we lost 6-8 guilds. How many did you gain YB? YB skill level is about the same as Kaineing Pugs, get real here.

We had lost a few guilds to the bandwagon servers (DB, Kain, Mag) that moved through us on their way up but we did gain at least 3-4 new guilds (at least two Chilean guilds, one of a decent size) since then so we have probably stayed the same or very slightly increased in population.

Lol what guilds came to Maguuma?

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Gorefiend.9675

SM and TTD. Whether they still exist on maguuma I do not know but they did transfer.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Facet.5914

Facet.5914

No I just call it as I see it, you want to claim victory on the fact you are “superior in organization” when in reality it’s just numbers. Since the last time we were in t4 we lost 6-8 guilds. How many did you gain YB? YB skill level is about the same as Kaineing Pugs, get real here.

We had lost a few guilds to the bandwagon servers (DB, Kain, Mag) that moved through us on their way up but we did gain at least 3-4 new guilds (at least two Chilean guilds, one of a decent size) since then so we have probably stayed the same or very slightly increased in population.

You tell us man. We trounced you nearly every week for a month and you dropped tier. When you came back up you had like, a hundred extra guys and a night crew.

Yaks Bend [SoF] [Me] [One]
Sea of Sorrows [All]

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Gorefiend.9675

You tell us man. We trounced you nearly every week for a month and you dropped tier. When you came back up you had like, a hundred extra guys and a night crew.

Assuming you are yaks…When did Mag/ebay/yaks ever fight? I only ever remember fighting Maguuma…

D/D, Staff Elementalist

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

CD strikes me as a very bipolar server. Even during the start of your prime time, you guys leave stuff very open to attack, but then you thoroughly remove any trace of enemy existence with a response that is like standing in front of a train.

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Ordibble.3092

Ordibble.3092

Assuming you are yaks…When did Mag/ebay/yaks ever fight? I only ever remember fighting Maguuma…

Weeks 49, 50 and 52 – http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/44/#history

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Disturbed.4685

Disturbed.4685

Ebay looking for a Fight Club tongiht, any1 wanna join… /w me

| [GF] Good Fights | GFguild.com |

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Dunno who the d/d ele was yesterday morning, about 6 AM (Feb 19th, USA Central) that kept trying to solo takeover Bluewater supply depot (EB Borderlands). Whomever she was, true I managed to stop her from doing so both times she made the attempt, but I needed the help of the NPC’s to do so. Kudos to you, whomever you are. Even with all that help, it was an amazing fight on my part. I’ve run over countless eles on my own without assistance, you’re one I will remember. It’s not often I have to push tactile home turf advantage and drag in the NPC’s on a 1vs1 to save a depot. I tip my hat.

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

(edited by KStudios.2850)

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Gorefiend.9675

Whooooosh, right over your head.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Ordibble.3092

Whoooooooooosh, right over your head.

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Wreckdum.8367

Wreckdum.8367

Rex Smashington – 80 Norn Warrior <Tyrians United Retard Division> Yak’s Bend
“That big kitten Norn with The Juggernaut”

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Wreckdum.8367

EB gear spammers in YB borderlands. /golfclap. Stunned for 10 seconds straight. GG

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

EB gear spammers in YB borderlands. /golfclap. Stunned for 10 seconds straight. GG

Yea I know right I read about the gears but didnt see them till I got perma stunned by a ele from CD.

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Ordibble.3092

I’ve got this!

Attachments:

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Toggles.1783

Toggles.1783

Archer still making us look bad as a server. Sigh.

• comfort *

Unfortunately, it’s true. Even though it’s a few handful of players, it does ruin the thread and bring down a server’s rep. Especially when you enter a new tier that was previously having a three way lovefest the last two weeks.

Oh well, at least the reasonable people realize it’s just a choice few from EB and not the whole server.

Level 80: Elementalist Engineer Guardian Mesmer Ranger Thief Warrior

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

Good fight at YB, EB, and Eternal.

Means of defense – YB – the siege masters.
Means of balance between numbers and sieges – EB
The odd server – CD

:3

Why are we odd? Our NA presence is little; so you guys won’t have much to deal with. But we have heart, and will bite your ankles to hold our land >3<

Our Sea presence is a lot, but EB and YB has little; so I can’t gauge if we’ve improved because we’ve been doing the PVD a lot. It would be nice to have some real battles at SEA prime time.

I wouldn’t mind losing, or dropping a tier if we have some good fights.

Keep up the love.

Oh yeah, I don’t speak for CD. This is my own opinion.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

(edited by Sovereign.1093)

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

I’d prefer if we got more people during the NA primetime hours, or at least if somehow YB and EB got the same amount of people as us online at the same times. Oh imagine the terrifyingly equal battles…

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

I’d prefer if we got more people during the NA primetime hours, or at least if somehow YB and EB got the same amount of people as us online at the same times. Oh imagine the terrifyingly equal battles…

It would be nice if the score difference isn’t more than 1k per world. Or less. >3< it would be so fun.

But because each world has… players which live in different parts of the world, and the number might not be similar to another server. The disparity = this scenario.

This is not Aranet’s fault but the circumstance in which we gamers chose our World server. Preference so to speak.

Either way, I’m enjoying this game. Haha.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: stinkypants.8419

stinkypants.8419

Why are we odd? Our NA presence is little; so you guys won’t have much to deal with. But we have heart, and will bite your ankles to hold our land >3<

Our Sea presence is a lot, but EB and YB has little; so I can’t gauge if we’ve improved because we’ve been doing the PVD a lot. It would be nice to have some real battles at SEA prime time.

Yeah, it’s weird. I’m on late night PST so I’m there when we’re getting stomped then it seems like all of a sudden YB and EB disappear and there’s tons of CD on.

Actually… it’s kind of fun, I get to have a “come back as the underdog” fight every night

(Alvyn | Crystal Desert )

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

Yeah, it’s weird. I’m on late night PST so I’m there when we’re getting stomped then it seems like all of a sudden YB and EB disappear and there’s tons of CD on.

Actually… it’s kind of fun, I get to have a “come back as the underdog” fight every night

Funny thing happened. I made a new character, left the guild with that character, and suddenly my main has no guild. Are these heroes connected? . man, ahaha. I was planning on making my new character a guild leader; so i’ll have extra storage for my items. >3< huhu

hehe, it’s like we’re night capping them, and they’re night capping us. >3< pretty much a week for karma.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Slamz.5376

Slamz.5376

Also it seems like Ebay wants to consolidate their presence on this tier by stealing the 2nd place from CD, wich may be very possible to do if they keep pressuring them like this all the weeks, maybe for the reset on march 1 they’ll make it, if SBI doesn’t steal them their place first lol.

The consensus is we can’t beat the Yak zerg on their home turf. We just don’t have the manpower for that while staying competitive in EB and holding our home turf.

We CAN beat CD on their home turf, though. Seems most of the time, CD can hold on in Eternal or their homeland but not both.

It’s kind of a serious problem, in my opinion, but it’s the way the game is setup. Rather than 2nd + 3rd battling 1st, it’s 2nd vs 3rd fighting for 2nd with 1st getting in the way of one or the other.

Other 3-way games, including DAOC and Planetside, were implemented such that 2nd and 3rd place often had no choice but to attack 1st place. WvW always gives a route for every team to attack the other, though, so there is no reason to bang your head against the first place team when there’s easier pickins.

Camelot Unchained – from the makers of DAOC
A game that’s 100% WvW
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13861848/camelot-unchained

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Gorefiend.9675

The consensus is we can’t beat the Yak zerg on their home turf. We just don’t have the manpower for that while staying competitive in EB and holding our home turf.

I find yaks actually terrible at defending their home BL.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: stinkypants.8419

stinkypants.8419

CD’s oceanic presence hasn’t really been online in force for a couple weeks (not sure why). If Kome and other guilds show up in force, EBay won’t stand a points chance. CD beat YB a couple weeks ago because of that. CD has a lot of missing WvW players these days even after the last exodus.

Oceanic’s been on holiday with their New Year celebrations

(Alvyn | Crystal Desert )

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Xavi.6591

Xavi.6591

CD’s oceanic presence hasn’t really been online in force for a couple weeks (not sure why). If Kome and other guilds show up in force, EBay won’t stand a points chance. CD beat YB a couple weeks ago because of that. CD has a lot of missing WvW players these days even after the last exodus.

Must be a long hangover.

Fantasme Bloodwen [R.I.P. Mesmer] | Andi Runi [Warrior] | Bonedoggle [Necro] | Zooerasty [Ranger]
Angry Intent [AI] | Yak’s Bend |

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

I do not know why but our sea team lacks the incentive to upgrade the keeps because we do not know if we have enough people to defend it when we go offline.

Also, it seems that we’re not really aiming to beat YB because of fear of going to higher tier- which will result to broken egos if we get beat 24/7.

So basically, it seems like CD aims to stay at 2nd place this week.

I hope the Sea team and Na team would talk these things out. Because me, being a guildless grunt, only observes. haha.

Either way, I enjoy the NA time if I wake up early. I actually fight lots of people. And just a few of us, 6-9 try to defend; and we over stack on our sieges to keep the enemies away. T.T

But, I can’t stay long due to work starts in a few hours.

Just checked NA ppl’s defended area. Man they placed lots of sieges. >3< I wish I was in this time zone haha

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Deified.7520

Deified.7520

Today at Durios tower a small group of brave Blackwater Vanguard [BV] and some other players (Notably Pro) held this tower against all odds for 45+ minutes. After defending umber long enough to get Durios somewhat upgraded defensively, EB and CD did a joint push against us. The First photo is a bit after the epic fight between all 3 factions. EB was eventually pushed out though kept a defensively stronghold of the path to the north. With EB out of the picture CD continued to push us. We held out strongly for a while by sticking near the tower and using the siege to help the battle, sadly they wised up and sent a flanking team around. We lose a quarter of our forces. Now we are completely surrounded (third picture) by both teams. Getting trebbed from SM and CD sieging us on the ground. Using our own trebuchet and siege, we were able to last quite a while against them, till they were able to rush in a golem. Knowing this was the end, we gathered on the inside for one last stand, (last picture when the gates of hell were opened). To all those who were there during this epic fight on all sides, I thank you. It’s these rare moments in WvW that I have the most fun. Intense and awesome.

Blackwater Vanguard- “Give them death or give them hell, but never take the easy route!”

Attachments:

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: rocky.8602

rocky.8602

I must say I’ve had a wonderful time so far this week. Thanks to all the Yak’s Bend and Crystal Desert folks for putting up a great fight! As a new commander in WvW it’s been great to actually test my skills against other skilled opponents. Here’s to more fun over the next few days of this match up!

Lokos – 80th level Mesmer
Guild Leader and Commander for Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Ehmry Bay

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

Yey, some simple fun at CD BL.

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Wizardauz.3761

Wizardauz.3761

Had some Good Fights in Eternal and brought it back to Yaks BL to run some camps.

Just wanted to give a shout out to that [scRn] Warrior Commander that single handedly had to deal with us for quite a while, it was quite the uphill battle on his end, but by The Great Lord Flame Ram he never gave up. /Salute to you sir.

Ehmry Bay – Good Fights Guild Leader
Lvl 80 Sylvari Guardian – Tzenjin [GF]
Lvl 80 Human Elementalist – Tzenkai [GF]

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

Props to these 3 Rawr thieves who kept perma stealthing and resurrecting each other every time we’d kill them outside durious.

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

KStudios.2850

Got chain-held to death by two from Yaks yesterday morning… Not very sporting, as it was already two against one. x_x

Yumiko Togashii

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Jan.4830

Jan.4830

Had some Good Fights in Eternal and brought it back to Yaks BL to run some camps.

Just wanted to give a shout out to that [scRn] Warrior Commander that single handedly had to deal with us for quite a while, it was quite the uphill battle on his end, but by The Great Lord Flame Ram he never gave up. /Salute to you sir.

Many thanks,

I wanted my supply camps on YBBL back and figured that me running headfirst into yall would be perfect to distract and entertain while the rest of my guys took em back.

Crazy i know, but it’s how we do things over here in Yaksbend, Map>Self, doubly so for commanders.

I will say you GF and FTF people really do kick kitten in the field.

Good fights!

Yaks Bend Alliance
Melisande-Warrior

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

KStudios.2850

My thoughts on this match-up, summed up by one, Mr. Jensen Ackles…

I love the intensity this week. Though my group isn’t likely going to win anything out of this whole mess. Overall it has been a pleasure, folks. =)

P.s. I’d also like to humbly give props and my gratitude to the CD crew, for being civil and enacting a truce with us within the Jump Puzzle grounds. Dunno who put that together between us, but you’re all awesome!

Yumiko Togashii

(edited by KStudios.2850)

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

Sea time report.

Not much,

Just roaming around, defending, and etc. I’ll be resting for a while and wait till EB and YB wakes up; so we’ll have some fun fights again later in the morning. Until then, time to nap and watch some anime.

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Lmfao Dude Give Up.5086

Lmfao Dude Give Up.5086

Got bored last night and had some fun :P

Attachments:

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

Got bored last night and had some fun :P

0.0 i was contemplating life at my emote spot in ebg and i read this.

Super rich >3<

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: FKwrong.9104

FKwrong.9104

yak mesmers are glitching up the tower walls and inside towers..
clap-clap.. pathetic.

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Wreckdum.8367

I find yaks actually terrible at defending their home BL.

That’s because most of us go to EB. YB BL never has a queue at prime time. EB always does.

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Islefive.2971

Islefive.2971

clap-clap.. pathetic.

Please try and get some screen shots. As a whole YB does not condone players glitching to get into keeps. If we can figure out who they are either as a server or as a guild we will deal with them.

We have been having to deal with enemy Mesmer dying at gates only to be rezed from the other side and placing portals right on the inside and having players use the portals

Jooce McNasty – 80 Asura Warrior
Joocer – 80 Asura Thief (Commander)
Lady Assajh – 80 Asura Elementalist

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

KStudios.2850

clap-clap.. pathetic.

Please try and get some screen shots. As a whole YB does not condone players glitching to get into keeps. If we can figure out who they are either as a server or as a guild we will deal with them.

We have been having to deal with enemy Mesmer dying at gates only to be rezed from the other side and placing portals right on the inside and having players use the portals

I was there to witness this on my own mes actually. I believe the mes Asura in question (I unfortunately did not catch the guild tag) was using Blink to get up on top of the tower wall. While not necessarily a serious threat with a keep full of defenders, this could be pretty grievously annoying if it meant the keep was being capped without any resistance. It would forfeit any means of anyone being able to soundly hold that keep.

“Porting” in itself is not necessarily a crime, as it is what the skill was meant for. If a mesmer can manage to stow away inside a keep when it is overtaken, and the new tenants are not thorough enough to sweep the area, that is one thing. Though agreed, they should not be allowed to use open exploits to achieve their goals.

Yumiko Togashii

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

FKwrong.9104

guild tag was something like [FTB]… started with “f”, 3 letters, and word “Badges” in the guild name.
porting in is not necessarily a crime indeed, but climbing up the wall, throwing a portal and bringing a ton of people in to capture without breaking gates or wall is quite nasty imho…

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Islefive.2971

Islefive.2971

guild tag was something like [FTB]… started with “f”, 3 letters, and word “Badges” in the guild name.
porting in is not necessarily a crime indeed, but climbing up the wall, throwing a portal and bringing a ton of people in to capture without breaking gates or wall is quite nasty imho…

Agreed, if the Mesmer can stow away in a keep after a take and you guys fail to mesmer sweep then Shame on you. If they are glitching the terrain or hacking into the keep shame on them.

We try to take keeps fair and square and have a zero tolerance policy towards cheating and glitching. If you can manage to get a screen shot of this person doing this we will deal with it as quickly as possible.

Some of the guilds on the server are not part of the YB alliance so we have no say on them, but if it is one of the guilds involved in the YB alliance then they will be dealt with.

Jooce McNasty – 80 Asura Warrior
Joocer – 80 Asura Thief (Commander)
Lady Assajh – 80 Asura Elementalist

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

FKwrong.9104

I saw a person literally climbing up the wall. After he appeared several times on our wall spammed clones and eventually was forced to run, i started watching him, until he did it again. He used blink or some other skill to propel himself towards that bent wall base bouncing off it upwards and landing on the wall.