2/22 Fort Jaspenwood, Dragonbrand, Yak's Bend

in WvW

Posted by: Aytrix.4059

Aytrix.4059

Anyone else from DB notice how FA stacked seige weps against our spawn in EB lol. I think they held us on the stairs for about an hour. We need more people on EST or I can see this becoming a new trend. Good job btw, you not only stacked from the front but you had people reliably covering all escape routes, if FA is anything like DB then that kind of coordination must have been difficult.

Unfortunately FA is in a desperate push to make T2. just this morning we were only up on TC by .1 rating point. We have had to push and not give anyone an inch so we can get the rating to make T2. Although I wasn’t involved in any spawn camping, I apologize that it happened, but don’t worry we will be out of your tier on reset hopefully

in WvW

Posted by: nalenb.1425

nalenb.1425

[NERF] in action is super funny to watch

Being with a group of friends is the only thing that keeps me playing. The actual game is kinda boring at this point.

~ Abbish – Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

Anyone else from DB notice how FA stacked seige weps against our spawn in EB lol. I think they held us on the stairs for about an hour. We need more people on EST or I can see this becoming a new trend. Good job btw, you not only stacked from the front but you had people reliably covering all escape routes, if FA is anything like DB then that kind of coordination must have been difficult.

Unfortunately FA is in a desperate push to make T2. just this morning we were only up on TC by .1 rating point. We have had to push and not give anyone an inch so we can get the rating to make T2. Although I wasn’t involved in any spawn camping, I apologize that it happened, but don’t worry we will be out of your tier on reset hopefully

At one point it was actually a 0.07 point difference o;

Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Quenta.2978

Quenta.2978

Matchup recap video finished. Watch at your leisure.

in WvW

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

score update fzzzzzzzzzf

Attachments:

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

in WvW

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

Had a frustrating night. Between the FA thief abusing C&D on our EB keep to keep it contested all night, the eles clearing Mendon’s siege by jumping to glitchy spots on the wall, and FA players spamming /laugh and jumping on corpses in a most unsportsmanlike way, I can safely say this is the least fun WvW match I’ve encountered (and I was on henge for a while). I’ll see the rest of ’ya Yaks on the next reset night.

Yeah this thief was doing the same thing to DB the night(for me) before for a good 4-5 hours. So I went and contested the FA keep and SM WP. I could only manage that for 1/2 an hour before I got bored. If I am on and this is happening to us again in DB do not plan to use your WP’s in Eternal FA. I’ll exploit the wall c&d as well…

Magic word there is EXPLOIT.

Contesting a Keep is hardly anything. Any class can do it and it’s a legitimate strategy to block fast reinforcements. Whether it’s a thief or not it doesn’t matter, anyone just has to tap on the gate to contest it for 2.5mins.

You want a true exploit? How about explaining how you guys are able to shoot arrow carts from all the way outside the Keep? Killed 2 of my superior arrow carts so I had to place it farther away.

This happens on a daily basis from DB as well. But you don’t hear anyone from us whining about it.

Do you really think I’m complaining about contesting the WP? Doing this is key to a lot of strategies. I was referring to cloak and dagger on the walls being an exploit(since the devs. have said it was one) this issue is a moot point since the update anyways.

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

Stop it, FAa, STOP IT! Stop, don’t… no! Stop! STOP IT! No, FA!

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

in WvW

Posted by: Bee.6239

Bee.6239

We’re hungry! Soon it will be time to feed.

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

Sorry, but we’ve been bored with this matchup.You remember your time in t3?You kept saying how boring it was….well we are dominating in this tier atm and ready for a new challenge. BTw, watch out for the SEA guilds NNK,ASIA and FTV around 4 am pst.they will come for you!

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Score update! Lexhole shooted me D=

Attachments:

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in WvW

Posted by: Wreckdum.8367

Wreckdum.8367

Pro tip: log into EB before 4pm est and stay there. That is where the fun is.

In T2 keep ninjaing is pretty standard. If your group isn`t resilient enough to fight a zerg trying to ninja the keep you are trying to cap then you lose. Of course in T2 they buff up with combo fields then drop mass invisibility and portal near or on top of you and disentigrate you but hey that`s life. The game actually gives advantage to the person doing the ninja. Or if the zerg is greater than 20 then forget the portal and do the buffs and mass invisibility. A bunch of melee tanky builds are on top of you before you know it. All that null field and hammer stuns and offhand mace knockdown and necro elite form conditions and guardian spinning GS and 9 second invulnerable 6 second quickness 1h sword ranger spam and mind wrack and utter annihilation. Really is the downside to WvW. Whoever came up with boon stacking on combo fields and mass invisibility wasn`t terribly brilliant.

The term ninjaing needs to be redifined now. A 20 man group can now flip towers/keeps with ease. SMC got flipped ~5 times in 3 1/2 last night. Most of that because of having less than a 25 group won’t pop the Xs.

Another Reason it got flipped so easy: YB was so kind to leave the rams up from our previous attack.

The 8 people that are still queueing up for the rest of the week didn’t get around to it.

Rex Smashington – 80 Norn Warrior <Tyrians United Retard Division> Yak’s Bend
“That big kitten Norn with The Juggernaut”

in WvW

EnRohbi.2187

There are a really insulting amount of FA laughing on corpses this week.

Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: TIMMEH.8106

TIMMEH.8106

don’t take it personally, I can assure you its not BT. We had some FA players trolling us tonight too. Keep your chin up DB, you guys rock.

Weilf
[BT] Black Talons
Ele

in WvW

Posted by: Braxxus.2904

Braxxus.2904

The 8 people that are still queueing up for the rest of the week didn’t get around to it.

Yeah, my bad. Probably should’ve gotten around to that but I was busy running for my life every time I stepped out of the spawn and the FA zerg culling-ported around me from the depths of the invisible dimension, pausing long enough for me to exclaim some expletive in map chat.

^
Also that. Doesn’t really bug me or anything, just funny how consuming 1-2 roamers with 15-30 people is somehow an event some people feel deserves gloating over. Still love you though.

Blackwater Vanguard
Yaks Bend

in WvW

Posted by: LOCO.1785

LOCO.1785

I only laugh when people I’m fighting either, choose to jump off cliffs rather than die by my sword or turn tail and run before even engaging me.

I’ve been laughing a lot this week.

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

I only laugh when people I’m fighting either, choose to jump off cliffs rather than die by my sword or turn tail and run before even engaging me.

I’ve been laughing a lot this week.

love when an ele rides the lightning off a cliff!XD I only laugh if a thief that permastealths and trolls 5 people gets killed.

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Diashame.6328

Diashame.6328

Hey DB you have a speed hacking wall exploiting player getting around ATM. Can you help us get him band by reporting him. He will be the guy that zooms past you.

Dia – [RET]
Fort Aspenwood – the PvP server

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Hey DB you have a speed hacking wall exploiting player getting around ATM. Can you help us get him band by reporting him. He will be the guy that zooms past you.

There has been three from FA in the last week as well. I PM’d commanders from their respective guilds, but no one has messaged me back

~ AoN ~

in WvW

Posted by: Serebus.7314

Serebus.7314

Matchup recap video finished. Watch at your leisure.

I like the 2 minutes of darkness at the end, almost symbolic of you guys pounding everyone into oblivion on a video game, well played.

Bronade – Guild leader of TERROR[TG]
Homeworld = Home Borderland!

in WvW

Posted by: Diashame.6328

Diashame.6328

There has been three from FA in the last week as well. I PM’d commanders from their respective guilds, but no one has messaged me back

We have it on video now so they can have their fun for a little bit longer. Seriously lame source stuff, I could only imagine its one of those kids who got beat up at school and now thinks the world owes them something.

Dia – [RET]
Fort Aspenwood – the PvP server

(edited by Diashame.6328)

in WvW

Posted by: Waking.6052

Waking.6052

Try becoming a commander, you almost always get emotes when you die Let people have their fun, it’s just an emotion. You’re made of tougher stuff right?

Guardian Commander “The Lord Saves”
Mesmer Commander “The Lord Knows”
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: JamJamz.8305

JamJamz.8305

Score Update!

Attachments:

Elejam
[RET] Reticle
| FORT ASPENWOOD |

in WvW

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

8.5 hours ago we [BP] were working out some new open field combat strategies in the south camp of YB BL. We ended our raid early because [BT] was really out in force and doing a great job preventing us from doing much regarding PPT in DB BL, and it was thurs. night. [RET] came and fought us and we wiped them and they wiped us a few times. I wanted to say thank you to [BT] for showing us some places we needed to improve on, and [RET] for some really fun fights. Thanks for all the loot bags and your welcome for the same

I wish you good luck in T2 FA and if you drop back(because of coverage, not through lack of skill) or when we move up, I will eagerly be awaiting the competition you offer on the battlefield.

/salute

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

We have it on video now so they can have their fun for a little bit longer. Seriously lame source stuff, I could only imagine its one of those kids who got beat up at school and now thinks the world owes them something.

On the bright side they are entirely ineffective and useless, beyond staying alive they have no impact upon the game.

~ AoN ~

in WvW

EnRohbi.2187

Try becoming a commander, you almost always get emotes when you die Let people have their fun, it’s just an emotion. You’re made of tougher stuff right?

Oh, I’m not offended by it.
I do so myself on rare occasions when the fight warrants it for whatever reason. Just every single time I got killed yesterday I got laughed on multiple times. Even after the really good duels that I would have otherwise bowed after if I’d won.

And I am a Commander,
But I also know better than to make myself that much more of a target by having my icon on while roaming :P
Mesmers can’t run from kitten

Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: BobbyT.7192

BobbyT.7192

I’ve know there’s a few groups that do this, and I say for a fact that they do it for the lawls. They read the forums and known people hate it, and they do it to troll them, and by posting this you are just feeding them.

in WvW

EnRohbi.2187

I’ve know there’s a few groups that do this, and I say for a fact that they do it for the lawls. They read the forums and known people hate it, and they do it to troll them, and by posting this you are just feeding them.

Potentially see my previous post, coincidentally immediately above yours.
Doesn’t bother me, just shows poor sportsmanship.

Aint no reason to laugh on the corpse of someone you had a good duel with. :C

Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: kosove.6093

kosove.6093

Apparently, DB and YB are giving up to help us get to Tier 2, according to a Kaineng player. Highly doubt that.

We had one zerg during NA prime on DB BL last night that was kitten bent on wiping anything it ran across. We dished out a lot wiping several medium/large groups in FA with some fairly epic fights. The funny thing to us was one of our guys on mumble was giddy talking about “winning” and we had to keep reminding him that fielding one zerg on our borderlands with a sub 100 server score isn’t “winning”. However, it has been a really rough week in NA Prime so I guess we take our “victories” wherever we can imagine them.

We never took hills even though we got close to knocking down that front door.

Honestly, this was a lot of fun. Many thanks to the commanders who did a great job leading us. And I have to agree with your giddy friend. We didn’t gain 695 ppt. We didn’t turn the entire map blue. But we had some great fights with quality opponents and came out on top. We won’t win the score game against FA and certainly not against TC but if we can have more nights like this, I say we win.

in WvW

Posted by: BobbyT.7192

BobbyT.7192

It is when people get upset on the forum, maybe not you but others have.

in WvW

EnRohbi.2187

It is when people get upset on the forum, maybe not you but others have.

Luckily for myself, I’m not concerned with the feelings of others :P

Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: nibbles.2408

nibbles.2408

The emoting trolls will be purged in the fires of T2! Because if there is one thing we have over here on FA… it’s a kitten load of fairweathers.

Otherwise, great matchup this week to DB and YB. I know your pop/coverage puts you at the disadvantage, but you guys still brought the fight. Good luck against TC!

Wechlas [Echo]
Charr Ranger
Fort Aspenwood (www.fort-aspenwood.com)

in WvW

Posted by: Itukaaj.5628

Itukaaj.5628

Thanks for the fights. They were fun. Yaks Bend learned a lot and is working on many things right now. When we come back we will come back stronger. I think there will be an implementation of better group tactics.

Ayjay Reckless-necro
YOHO (A Pirates Life for Me)

in WvW

Posted by: nalenb.1425

nalenb.1425

Apparently, DB and YB are giving up to help us get to Tier 2, according to a Kaineng player. Highly doubt that.

We had one zerg during NA prime on DB BL last night that was kitten bent on wiping anything it ran across. We dished out a lot wiping several medium/large groups in FA with some fairly epic fights. The funny thing to us was one of our guys on mumble was giddy talking about “winning” and we had to keep reminding him that fielding one zerg on our borderlands with a sub 100 server score isn’t “winning”. However, it has been a really rough week in NA Prime so I guess we take our “victories” wherever we can imagine them.

We never took hills even though we got close to knocking down that front door.

Honestly, this was a lot of fun. Many thanks to the commanders who did a great job leading us. And I have to agree with your giddy friend. We didn’t gain 695 ppt. We didn’t turn the entire map blue. But we had some great fights with quality opponents and came out on top. We won’t win the score game against FA and certainly not against TC but if we can have more nights like this, I say we win.

We were coordinating on the server wide mumble, so if you weren’t on that you should consider joining.

~ Abbish – Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

DB – you guys are great, even if some are your members for whatever reason hate us. Its always fun going up against you guys on the field. Try to keep Mags in line.
Eva and the Wrecking [Krew] guild, hope to see you guys again at some point – that fight club we had last week was fun.

YB – I know it was rough for you guys this week, but wow, you had some really nice sized groups. You all were pretty fun to fight, especially on EB on Wednesday night (didn’t play last night, felt like crap). I hope you were able to learn something from tier 3 to take back with you to 4.

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

One of the best sites I saw was a group of 5-10 engineers taking a camp and then all dropping their turret things. I was the sole person watching, so they were just doing it for fun probably, but it was still pretty impressive to see so many turrets.

(it was a couple of weeks ago and I don’t remember the server or guild tag)

Yea, that could of been us on one of our first outings.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in WvW

Posted by: Aytrix.4059

Aytrix.4059

8.5 hours ago we [BP] were working out some new open field combat strategies in the south camp of YB BL. We ended our raid early because [BT] was really out in force and doing a great job preventing us from doing much regarding PPT in DB BL, and it was thurs. night. [RET] came and fought us and we wiped them and they wiped us a few times. I wanted to say thank you to [BT] for showing us some places we needed to improve on, and [RET] for some really fun fights. Thanks for all the loot bags and your welcome for the same

I wish you good luck in T2 FA and if you drop back(because of coverage, not through lack of skill) or when we move up, I will eagerly be awaiting the competition you offer on the battlefield.

/salute

Not sure if you were there, but the fight north of bay on DBBl between BP and BT was epic. Seemed to last forever running back and forth and you guys just kept appearing on all sides. So yes, thank you very much for the fights and good luck to you guys next week… kick some RP butt.

in WvW

Posted by: drtoph.4857

drtoph.4857

Good week guys! Join in with the Magombrahs and show TC what forum warfare is supposed to look like. Great fights all around this week, BP and KREW you guys just don’t ever give up, so props to you.

Drtoph
80 Elementalist

in WvW

Posted by: WIGZ.8245

WIGZ.8245

Thanks for the heads up regarding that DB Ultra-Zerg. We were wondering what it was… which isn’t any different than our initial encounters. That server wide zerg ball was epic. We wiped a few times and wiped it a few times also. Kudos to DB for bringing the fight, BT respects opponents that are willing to do so. YB has also been good sports. They don’t give up.

PS: NNK should just transfer to FA.

[BT] Wigz – Blackgate – 80 Engineer & Warrior
http://blacktalons.guildlaunch.com/