2/8 AR / BP / NSP

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Anvil Pants.3426

Anvil Pants.3426

Who on earth is that big norn ALS Commander which has been in EB for a few hours around this time today.

We were running some commander training. And you sir should have been at it!

But thanks, we actually used how you tried to take SM as an example of how not to do it, and why it wasn’t working. And then built on how it should have been done. Was really helpful for the guys! Thanks

<3

Step 1) Remove all armor.
Step 2) Wait for Rob to knock down the wall and gate.
Step 3) … naked …
Step 4) Own Stonemist.

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]
Grand Progressive Arch Battle Pope of Anvil Rock Defenders Alliance [TARD]

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Varconi.1804

Varconi.1804

dank,

I see you’re in the guild DOWN. I came across a an Asura Mesmer last night with that guild tag running with a Thief from Envy. Please pass on my tip of the hat to that mesmer… best mesmer I’ve seen so far in WvW.

Thanks for the compliment but Dank is actually a fair bit better than me at mesmer as well as a couple mesmers I run with in Envy.

Funny that you saw me last night we got DKZ commander to quit eternal map with his group after stomping them repeatedly with 3 people. I had to ss the conversation as he said killing him and his yaks was not very nice.

Attachments:

XOXO Female Asura Mesmer NSP | Female Sylvari Engineer

(edited by Varconi.1804)

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Boom.6148

Boom.6148

P.S. Tell the BC guys thanks for the duels in NSP where Anvil Rock ports in right before the servers went down. There were other guilds there too, listed above in my post. That was really a lot of fun.

You are welcome. That was pretty fun. I was working with a new member and trying to help him get some 1v1 experience on his guardian…then his ele…he wasn’t doing too well. He almost rage quit

I was the condition thief that got you both times. My main is a mesmer too but I don’t play the same style as you. We should do it again! Your thief vs my mes or mesmer vs. mesmer.

PS. Special thanks again to anet for giving us a dueling mode!

Ta Ra Ra Boom De Ay

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: jkctmc.8754

jkctmc.8754

P.S. Tell the BC guys thanks for the duels in NSP where Anvil Rock ports in right before the servers went down. There were other guilds there too, listed above in my post. That was really a lot of fun.

You are welcome. That was pretty fun. I was working with a new member and trying to help him get some 1v1 experience on his guardian…then his ele…he wasn’t doing too well. He almost rage quit

I was the condition thief that got you both times. My main is a mesmer too but I don’t play the same style as you. We should do it again! Your thief vs my mes or mesmer vs. mesmer.

PS. Special thanks again to anet for giving us a dueling mode!

I would love to fight you guys again, it was a lot of fun. My Theif though, I need to practice on, and fix his traits. I was fooling around on him, and lost my notes on the two builds I liked, so…. I’m starting over on him. <grins>

With the uprise in Mesmer complaints because of Shatters, and Confusion builds, I designed that build this week to use zero Shatters, and specifically not to focus on Confusion. Unfortunately for Guardians, and somewhat for Elementalists, the Adept trait Vengeful Images, coupled with Chaos Armor melts them, because any AE damage is causing (4) retaliations to hit them, which makes the Guardians Greatsword attack; “Whirling Wraith” the best offensive spell for Mesmers because it hits multiple times.

I wouldn’t mind trying a new build I have on my Guardian, that utilizes Sword/Torch with a Meditation build, which your guildmate might like. My two most favorite classes are my Ranger, and Mesmer.

Friend me, and when you see me logged in, and I have the time we can meet up for some good fun.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece
80 Thief – 80 Warrior – 80 Guardian – 80 Ranger
80 Mesmer – 80 Necromancer

(edited by jkctmc.8754)

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: imalog.7689

imalog.7689

you all are just gunna tell them that its been me? really? i was content with my nickname being “Kodiak”. Let grimbeard get all the fans.

and honestly rob i apologize for all of that. In reality i was accidentally running into you while hunting for BP on our side of EB… avoid the X on the map next time i guess :S

[ALS] Commander TwoGallants
AR Alliance Public Relations Manager.

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: BrimstoneAshe.5043

BrimstoneAshe.5043

dank,

I see you’re in the guild DOWN. I came across a an Asura Mesmer last night with that guild tag running with a Thief from Envy. Please pass on my tip of the hat to that mesmer… best mesmer I’ve seen so far in WvW.

Thanks for the compliment but Dank is actually a fair bit better than me at mesmer as well as a couple mesmers I run with in Envy.

Funny that you saw me last night we got DKZ commander to quit eternal map with his group after stomping them repeatedly with 3 people. I had to ss the conversation as he said killing him and his yaks was not very nice.

Well a couple of weeks ago I was in a small group of about 5 and we came across a little blonde Asura mesmer that was an absolute handful. We eventually took them down, but not without you dropping a couple in the process. In my eyes that’s a victory for the mesmer, not for us. But I made a mental note of keeping an eye out from that point on to take caution of engaging little blonder mesmer from NSP. Maybe that was you back then too. I came across you when I was running with the zerg to go take a tower. We took the tower, and I came back figuring you were picking fights.

Saw you and the thief mixing it up with BP at SM. I actually stood there and watched for a couple of mins. What surprised me was then you broke off fighting them and came after me haha. I ran for a bit and then just said to heck with it and turned around and engaged. I dropped you(I got lucky), but then I guess your thief partner killed a BP you had tagged? I dunno, you ressed right before my stomp landed and then you and the thief dropped me pretty fast. Then I laid there for a bit and watched ya’ll mix it up with BP again. Good times.

Asuran Engineer – Norn Ranger
[KAOS] of Anvil Rock

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

you all are just gunna tell them that its been me? really? i was content with my nickname being “Kodiak”. Let grimbeard get all the fans.

and honestly rob i apologize for all of that. In reality i was accidentally running into you while hunting for BP on our side of EB… avoid the X on the map next time i guess :S

Dw, when we set off I told them that it was a very contested map and one that training is best not to be had on.
None of us had tags on, but when pugs see me or other Os. They follow
BP creamed us too a couple of times.

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Varconi.1804

Varconi.1804

dank,

Well a couple of weeks ago I was in a small group of about 5 and we came across a little blonde Asura mesmer that was an absolute handful. We eventually took them down, but not without you dropping a couple in the process. In my eyes that’s a victory for the mesmer, not for us. But I made a mental note of keeping an eye out from that point on to take caution of engaging little blonder mesmer from NSP. Maybe that was you back then too. I came across you when I was running with the zerg to go take a tower. We took the tower, and I came back figuring you were picking fights.

Saw you and the thief mixing it up with BP at SM. I actually stood there and watched for a couple of mins. What surprised me was then you broke off fighting them and came after me haha. I ran for a bit and then just said to heck with it and turned around and engaged. I dropped you(I got lucky), but then I guess your thief partner killed a BP you had tagged? I dunno, you ressed right before my stomp landed and then you and the thief dropped me pretty fast. Then I laid there for a bit and watched ya’ll mix it up with BP again. Good times.

What race and class were you? We had a guardian with us too who plays mesmer and as far as I know has never lost a 1v1 on his mesmer, it is just silly watching him.

XOXO Female Asura Mesmer NSP | Female Sylvari Engineer

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

imalog.7689

Dw, when we set off I told them that it was a very contested map and one that training is best not to be had on.
None of us had tags on, but when pugs see me or other Os. They follow
BP creamed us too a couple of times.

Pugs do the same to me and next time do me a favor when you’re on our side of eb and theres an X on the grub, go take their badges please. Wipe all those trolls and you can finish the grub too while you’re at it.

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

Wala… so you know. this is me and some of your crew..

good fights.. went 4-6 against them :P

-K

Attachments:

-K

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Rob.7624

They should put this at the top of the forums to warn new people entering.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Me wiping Sekz all by myself!

Pfft, who said they were good again? :p

Attachments:

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: sylpheedIIDX.5721

sylpheedIIDX.5721

um… i think that was you who said that…

Lady Burr [Sekz] [Rekz] [qT] [DNA]
#1 puking quaggan

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: BusOnTheRun.2310

BusOnTheRun.2310

Hi we had fun getting wiped(:

Bus On The Run // Brorannosaurous [Rekz]

(edited by BusOnTheRun.2310)

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Hammerhorn.1347

Hammerhorn.1347

This match up is still very much a close one , it still could be anyone’s game …. Except NSP of course LoL,,,,,!!! The aspirin is in the kitchen Hun.

Guild Leader of Valiant Sword
Commander Hammerhorn Da Great
Defender of Anvil Rock 80 Guardian / 80 Thief / 80 Warrior

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Rob.7624

This match up is still very much a close one , it still could be anyone’s game …. Except NSP of course LoL,,,,,!!! The aspirin is in the kitchen Hun.

Do you remember when we were winning.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: haiimbelle.3401

haiimbelle.3401

last place champions

hai im belle #1eleNA

[NS]

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Hammerhorn.1347

Ya seems like that was 2 maybe 3 months ago must suck now that you can’t get out of 3rd to save your lives…….but thanks for bein the 3rd wheel you know we love to kill yas

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Evilzara.6378

Ya seems like that was 2 maybe 3 months ago must suck now that you can’t get out of 3rd to save your lives…….but thanks for bein the 3rd wheel you know we love to kill yas

What are you so kitteny about? NSP is far better than your server, they just lack the numbers.

Stormbluff Isle

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Hammerhorn.1347

What are you so kitteny about? NSP is far better than your server, they just lack the numbers.

LMAO Ty for the smile , what are you goin for there the enemy of my enemy is my friend c’mon Evil you know who gives you guys a run for your money , in fact I bet your brewing a pot of coffee as we speak to try and pull another all Thursday nighter to try and catch the lead.

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Evilzara.6378

LMAO Ty for the smile , what are you goin for there the enemy of my enemy is my friend c’mon Evil you know who gives you guys a run for your money , in fact I bet your brewing a pot of coffee as we speak to try and pull another all Thursday nighter to try and catch the lead.

We’ve won the past two weeks and we haven’t called either server bad. There’s no reason for you to call NSP bad. On reset day they sure can beat the kitten out of you guys. (us too)

Stormbluff Isle

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Hammerhorn.1347

We’ve won the past two weeks and we haven’t called either server bad. There’s no reason for you to call NSP bad. On reset day they sure can beat the kitten out of you guys. (us too)

Puttin words in my mouth much , this BAD word was never used , please Evil you can do better just read my quote again slowly. We NEED to have this talk just like day needs night , as satan needs god and as a soldier needs a enemy. Truth be known we have friends on NSP, in fact they teamed up to enjoy killing BP with us. I can tell Im gonna have fun with you…. Muhahahahaha , oh my coffees done , see u soon.

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Doomknight.7923

Doomknight.7923

I like how every server says " were better but you just have more numbers" LOL
It changes every hour, hell, every minute. 1 sec its AR with a 40 man zerg then its BP, then NSP. Our numbers are relatively close server wise we just all have different prime play times. Soo just enjoy the killing while you can and try not to die when u get outnumbered. Other wise stop QQ’ing on the forums and enjoy the mayhem.

Techno (ALS)

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

I like how every server says " were better but you just have more numbers" LOL
It changes every hour, hell, every minute. 1 sec its AR with a 40 man zerg then its BP, then NSP. Our numbers are relatively close server wise we just all have different prime play times. Soo just enjoy the killing while you can and try not to die when u get outnumbered. Other wise stop QQ’ing on the forums and enjoy the mayhem.

Well for example I’ve been playing all day today.. For like god 16 hours (i know)… We have had the outmanned buff in EBG about 13 of those 16 hours.. I don’t think I’ve seen AR or BP with the buff more then once or twice in a week. When I got on this morning(8am pacific), we had 4 people in the map. AR had zergs of about 30 capping our towers.. We didn’t get more then 10 ppl in Ebg till about 1:00 pm..

It is what it is, and I’m not kittening about the numbers.. Just please don’t be so delusional that you think NSP has anywhere close to even numbers with AR or BP..

I will say we seem to have a strong showing on the weekend, probably even – even numbers, but during the week we have jack squat.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Doomknight.7923

to you it may seem this way but i guarantee that to ppl on AR or BP its the same. Just depends on when u play and with who.
just like how BP always seems to nab everything during the late night hours and then ween off during the morning.
All just prime play hours.
Ive been on NSP and AR and both seem close in WvW population. BP does seem to have more people on constantly but that’s not to say they have more people on there server, just more active players.

Techno (ALS)

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: testpig.5018

testpig.5018

What i find odd is this…

NSP always butts it’s heads on fights between AR and BP. like if BP takes a tower from AR in AR BL.. NSP swings in to take the tower from BP… why? why not take the other tower from AR in the AR BL, while they are distracted engaging on BP?

Stay on your half of the map! lol

We are constantly taking the battle to ARs map, do you really want BP attention to be focused on your map NSP? what good would come of it! we don’t want to feed on the underdogs!

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

to you it may seem this way but i guarantee that to ppl on AR or BP its the same. Just depends on when u play and with who.
just like how BP always seems to nab everything during the late night hours and then ween off during the morning.
All just prime play hours.
Ive been on NSP and AR and both seem close in WvW population. BP does seem to have more people on constantly but that’s not to say they have more people on there server, just more active players.

“Seem like it”… I can SEE the buff in my icon bar, lol.. It’s like you didn’t even read the post..

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Doomknight.7923

i was in EB today and had the outmaned buff more than once.
what i was commenting on was how you think your server has lesser numbers than AR or BP. It has almost identical numbers according to Anet. The last few weeks NSP has done, shall we say, less than satisfactory in WVW which has led to a decline in players the last 2 weeks. NSP has the numbers just like BP and AR but none of your players are in WVW this week because of your score for the last month

and " I don’t think I’ve seen AR or BP with the buff " means exactly that you haven’t seen them with the buff, but AR at least has had it almost everyday

Techno (ALS)

(edited by Doomknight.7923)

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Syeria.4812

Syeria.4812

NSP is known to have a significantly lower population than the other servers. From my impressions (though it’s certainly never been quantified) AR has the highest average population while BP seems to have the highest peak population.

But to jump in on the server bashing with everyone else, if there’s ten ways to do something, AR will always choose the option least likely to succeed.

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Syeria.4812

Syeria.4812

what i was commenting on was how you think your server has lesser numbers than AR or BP. It has almost identical numbers according to Anet. The last few weeks NSP has done, shall we say, less than satisfactory in WVW which has led to a decline in players the last 2 weeks. NSP has the numbers just like BP and AR but none of your players are in WVW this week because of your score the for the last month

The last time NSP had numbers comparable to the servers they were matched with matchups were only 24 hours. If you believe the scores for the past month have anything to do with NSP’s WvW population, I have a bridge to sell you (and a zinc plant in Russia you might be interested in).

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Roughtimes.7138

Roughtimes.7138

Think you might want to fire up your coffee maker or you will end up as the 3rd wheel…..

Welcome to NSP. I love you.
OS Public Relations

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Sazdek.6830

Sazdek.6830

To summize the entire thread.

PvP happened.

Tarnished Coast
Skaukatt – Engi
Cräsher – Warrior

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

imalog.7689

To summize the entire thread.

PvP happened.

lol yes. Well put.

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Lorn.3208

Lorn.3208

what i was commenting on was how you think your server has lesser numbers than AR or BP. It has almost identical numbers according to Anet. The last few weeks NSP has done, shall we say, less than satisfactory in WVW which has led to a decline in players the last 2 weeks. NSP has the numbers just like BP and AR but none of your players are in WVW this week because of your score the for the last month

The last time NSP had numbers comparable to the servers they were matched with matchups were only 24 hours. If you believe the scores for the past month have anything to do with NSP’s WvW population, I have a bridge to sell you (and a zinc plant in Russia you might be interested in).

Shockingly, NSP has a vast PvE population that refuses to do WvW until the WvW patch releases. Had that patch actually released this month you may have noticed that.

Actually, the last time NSP had numbers comparable to the other servers we were facing was back when we were fighting Sanctum of Rall and Yak’s Bend. Unfortunately, many of our fair weather transfers decided that having the most even week of WvW was too much for them, and they transferred off leading NSP to where they are now.

Unless NSP can finally get it’s act together, they will be staying in T6 for quite some time, unless they finally fall into T7.

Thief – Necromancer – Mesmer [Rekz]
Ehmry Bay

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: CC Meinke.2749

CC Meinke.2749

Community Coordinator

Hello everyone, please refrain from making disrespectful and insulting posts against other members. Such posts will be removed without notice.

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Anvil Pants.3426

[Insert disrespectful and insulting post against other members of a PvP forum related to a PvP mode of a game with “Wars” in its title.]

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Opc.4718

Opc.4718

And there goes a page+ worth of posts.

This is war, and we’re keyboard warriors waging psychological warfare for teh glory of our server. You can’t just moderate all the posts away because one side is getting the upper hand kitten kittens can’t handle the pressure.

Kehlirixx Q | Nixx Q | Classic Bunker

(edited by Opc.4718)

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: HackerTeivospy.2031

HackerTeivospy.2031

Hello everyone, please refrain from making disrespectful and insulting posts against other members. Such posts will be removed without notice.

hello, I advertise “lf girl 22-28 pls respond” in game. can you tell me if I am doing things wrong I just want online girlfriend but I don’t want to be banned. people say they report me but they call me rude things too and I think they are verbally harassing me but I don’t know if I am wrong too. I meet 3 girl so far and they are nice but I friendzone them because they aren’t online gf material imo

thank you if you can inform me if I am doing anything wrong. if you can not do this as you are busy I still thank you for providing a safe and active discussion that people of all walks of life can participate in by moderating this thread.

god be with you

learn to speak and behave

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

Fine, Sorry i was just teaching that guy who called NSP bad a lesson

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Rob.7624

Well.
Actually we were winning for most of the start of this week against all odds.
And I agree with Zara, you seem mad bro.

Heres a cupcake on me -hands you pink frosted cuppy cake-

Score update attached (this is at the start of my shift)

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Anvil Pants.3426

[Continue and escalate disrespectful and insulting post against other members of a PvP forum related to a PvP mode of a game with “Wars” in its title.]

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Keep this in mind when you seen me. If you haven’t noticed already I’ve been making it my buisness to put a spike in your eye everytime I see you in the motherland of NSP.

We are still cool though right ?

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

LOL! I really Like that picture. Cute!

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

What i find odd is this…

NSP always butts it’s heads on fights between AR and BP. like if BP takes a tower from AR in AR BL.. NSP swings in to take the tower from BP… why? why not take the other tower from AR in the AR BL, while they are distracted engaging on BP?

Stay on your half of the map! lol

We are constantly taking the battle to ARs map, do you really want BP attention to be focused on your map NSP? what good would come of it! we don’t want to feed on the underdogs!

You hit the nail on the head.

We are mad you only take zergs to our borderlands SOMETIMES and we are grubbing for your loving attention in our borderlands.

And don’t talk about feeding on the underdogs, both servers have been doing it for weeks.

We love it and wish you would both come into our borderlands on each side at the same time as you normally do.

Don’t be shy!

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Rob.7624

Score update guys Night crew ftw (this is at the end of my shift)

Achievement unlocked!: Bird Song
Stats
-Double point gain for 5hours

Pretty colours eh?
And I see BP passed AR overnight. You guys only wake up on Thursday?

Kudos to Commander Evilzara and Commander Bloodthor for putting and end to our rampant terror march outside of your Klovan.
If you had seen those trebs 30seconds later? We could have probably had that too.
<3 Good fight

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Doomknight.7923

Bp just hibernates all week till Thursday, then they have more energy then a sugar high-ed 6 year old and just roll over everybody. Would be nice if BP actually put effort in ALL WEEK not just the night before reset when there’s almost no resistance. But hey the way Anet has it setup a server can do nothing all week and just put 1 night of good work in to take the tier lead.

Techno (ALS)

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

Or AR might not want to take Thursdays Off – just a thought.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Walabone.6713

Walabone.6713

Bp just hibernates all week till Thursday, then they have more energy then a sugar high-ed 6 year old and just roll over everybody. Would be nice if BP actually put effort in ALL WEEK not just the night before reset when there’s almost no resistance. But hey the way Anet has it setup a server can do nothing all week and just put 1 night of good work in to take the tier lead.

I mean it wasn’t like we did NOTHING all week! You had an early lead on us this week. We’ve been gaining points on you slowly every day. We were within 2k points last night. It wasn’t really anything organized either. Just a couple commanders working hard to get us some more points and demoralize AR a bit. If I did that every night of the week, I don’t think I’d be alive. Or employed. Kinda ridiculous to think any of us can put in that kind of time and effort into commanding 24/7 just to win a video game! Way too stressful.

Walabone – Borlis Pass
Ascension [WAR] Officer | [ÆÆÆÆ] | Driver of BP’s GvG guild [BB]

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: TNoD.8143

TNoD.8143

I don’t usually post on forums, but the amount of trash talk from any of the three servers is embarrassing. I thought this week was extremely challenging and fun. I’m not part of a large guild, but I do roam quite a lot. Neither of our servers achieve the level of coordination that other tiers can boast, I don’t see why everyone thinks they’re hot kitten because of that. Have some kitten humility and enjoy the game for what it is.

I also disagree when people say that BP hibernates all week. Two days ago we queued up AR’s BL and attempted (unsuccessfully) to take hills. You guys threw a solid defence and it was a lot of fun.

Tl;dr This(these) thread(s) makes me ashamed of BP, and it should too of your respective server. I get this is a competitive game, but we should all remain respectful.

Lord Vrael [ÆÆÆÆ] – Borlis Pass

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Sazdek.6830

Sazdek.6830

I don’t usually post on forums, but the amount of trash talk from any of the three servers is embarrassing. I thought this week was extremely challenging and fun. I’m not part of a large guild, but I do roam quite a lot. Neither of our servers achieve the level of coordination that other tiers can boast, I don’t see why everyone thinks they’re hot kitten because of that. Have some kitten humility and enjoy the game for what it is.

I also disagree when people say that BP hibernates all week. Two days ago we queued up AR’s BL and attempted (unsuccessfully) to take hills. You guys threw a solid defence and it was a lot of fun.

Tl;dr This(these) thread(s) makes me ashamed of BP, and it should too of your respective server. I get this is a competitive game, but we should all remain respectful.

I’d have to agree with this. Like yeah, we understand this is the part of the game where we are pitted against each other to destroy and humiliate one another, but then coming to the forums to call shenanigans on tactics or brag because a small coordinated group took out a group 2-3x their size and call them bad does not promote anything but ill will to eacother. This whole week has been pretty freaking close as most points and has been very back and forth. Make the most out of the last couple days of this week eh?

Tarnished Coast
Skaukatt – Engi
Cräsher – Warrior