2 vs 1 Server planned matchup. Is this legal?

in WvW

Posted by: Tyrion.8632

Tyrion.8632

Ive heard romors that Gandara and Aurora Glade are teaming up against Far Shiverpeak, and what ive seen so far this has to be true.

Both have proven to talk about this in the forums.

Is this not struggeling against some principles as we are in the 1 st seasson of the WvW .

U guys wanted people to play more WvW but when server goes togheter against 1 then this game is just not even worth playing. At least not WvW.

Sad day in my gw2 experience.

They even used ure forums to talk about the 2v1 team up -.-
Team up thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/matchups/FSP-vs-Gandalf-Schwarzenegger-vs-Apollo-Glade

Pitty

in WvW

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

Wut? Fsp just have Paper stuff and pugs leave when they get wipe by guild groups.
i’m probably one of the most political involed person on Ag, we’re not teaming up on you, you just have less coverage

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Tyrion.8632

Tyrion.8632

When i see Aurora 50+ Serg Getting AQ wall down and Gandara Serge 50+ walk in and take it. then they dnt fight etchother when they are so close and just walk off, i would say that team up. U can flame this as much as u want but ive seen enough to know what a team up is.

in WvW

Amelia Knox.9362

Flame? man who it’s flamming? like just read what i typed, Zerh don’t attack each other all time, some times they just wait to a gate to open or they just fear each other, Anyways keep up with the theory!

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

L’enfer, c’est les autres

(edited by Jayne.9251)

in WvW

Posted by: Asuka Shikinami.5462

Asuka Shikinami.5462

Let Devon know, I’m sure he’ll have Constable Seigerazer gather them up and thrown then in Stomemist Prison.

After I’m elected, bribing me will be considered a “gold sink”
- John Smith

in WvW

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

Yes this is in fact illegal. Please be sure to provide the internet police with the appropriate account names/fraps recordings/other circumstantial evidence so that we can be sure that justice will be swift.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

in WvW

Posted by: UrbanMonarch.1028

UrbanMonarch.1028

I hear the same thing is happening to us a deal for 1st and 2nd was made and they gathered themselves to take my server down. What can you do, sucks but eh.

That guy in [RH] on GOM

in WvW

Posted by: Kaos.9162

Kaos.9162

Yes this is in fact illegal. Please be sure to provide the internet police with the appropriate account names/fraps recordings/other circumstantial evidence so that we can be sure that justice will be swift.

Be sure to alert Interpol as well, this might be an international conspiracy.

But seriously though, I think at one point Anet said that it was part of the design that two servers could gang up on the third server if they wanted to, so I think planning a 2v1 is fair play.

(edited by Kaos.9162)

in WvW

Posted by: alopex.4625

alopex.4625

Making deals behind our backs is really not fair. Yesterday our guild was on AG BL looking for some AG guilds to fight but found hardly any. Apparently they were all in FSP BL ganging up on you guys and nobody told us.

in WvW

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

Definitely illegal. That’s like 25 to life in most states.

in WvW

Posted by: Contiguous.1345

Contiguous.1345

Of course it’s fair.

Treaties, collaboration and double-dealing are all part of the game. kitten man, this is War!

It leads to all sorts of wonderfully complicated situations where choosing just the right moment to break an agreement can ‘take out’ both opposing servers can result in a glorious loot-fest.

in WvW

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

servers done it many time

ironically FSP done it before too lol

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in WvW

Posted by: hallonknopp.6532

hallonknopp.6532

So what would AG or Gandara gain by teaming up against FSP? Is FSP the strongest server of the 3? Do they have the best coverage of the 3 servers? Are they even the 2nd strongest server?
And I think the kitten Gandarans that are on our BL the entire day, night and evening missed the message…

Random PUG (scum)

in WvW

Posted by: cafard.8953

cafard.8953

Two servers taking advantage of a perceived weak target? In a 1v1v1? Stop the press!

Olaf Oakmane [KA]
Save the Bell Choir activity!

in WvW

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

I find it comical that they think they can get away with this. It’s the 21st century there DNA is all over the place, they’ll never get a way with it.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

in WvW

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

In a war all is allowed?

Wether they are teaming up or not, it is logic people pick on the weaker server because of easy points.

VoTF

in WvW

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

Be sure to alert Interpol as well, this might be an international conspiracy.

But seriously though, I think at one point Anet said that it was part of the design that two servers could gang up on the third server if they wanted to, so I think planning a 2v1 is fair play.

International indeed. Since they’re EU servers without a language attached o-O

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

in WvW

Posted by: BlackDevil.9268

BlackDevil.9268

….
For the 5468235462596th time, YES it is legal.
Anet not gonna kittening ban a whole server for ‘’double teaming’’.
Now take this whiny kitten rather to the pve content, they need more qq about this game.

in WvW

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

It does not look like “teaming up” to me. At least not from the points shown at Millenium. We at Underworld could say the same about about AM and GH sometimes both attacking us instead of each other(because we are easier targets).

But it is just strategy. The 2nd one of course(in your matchup Aurora Glade) wants to attack you because they want ot be 2nd… so they want to weaken the 3rd to make the difference between both bigger(they can’t do anything against 1st). 1st one and strongest is just going to the weakest for some easier points(only when it’s close between 1st and 2nd they would fight the 2nd to make the gap between their points bigger).

Especially now that winning or being 2nd is more important with the league. And atm the strongest also seems to control most(in all 3 BL) and not only focussing to kill your server. Because they need to tick high.

(edited by Luthan.5236)

in WvW

Posted by: sminkiottone.6972

sminkiottone.6972

IDEA: auto teamups of the two trailing teams

When leading team score > (2nd + 3rd) / modifier then 2nd and 3rd become automatically allied and/or gain bonuses for attacking the leading team.

I like this idea. Too often the 3rd place team drops off and has no effect on the game other than to stop the 2nd place team be competitive to the 1st place team.

This is an intriguing concept. The original idea behind WvW was that this would happen of its own accord, but I haven’t seen that in practice. I think it could be much more of a part of the game if there were a way to do this. Would it make more sense to provide increased score from this or to increase the individual rewards? I would lean slightly towards the latter. I also wonder if it would work to be really heavy handed about it and actually put the two losing servers on the same team. Of course, that presents numerous problems including score tracking at that juncture. But I would think we can find some sort of system that encourages servers to work together to defeat a bigger server.

in WvW

Amelia Knox.9362

Run guys, stopping doing this stuff, the police is at the Door, they say if i don’t open the Arrow cart it down and then they make me as an Npc in the mist.

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Korny.3168

Korny.3168

Tyrion, you’re drunk go back to brothel you Imp.

Evelyn Charrborn [dF] – Far Shiverpeaks
Masterful “AP Whore”
~~~ AP – 21 500+ ~~~ Rank – 2900+ ~~~

in WvW

Posted by: Ariakan.8924

Ariakan.8924

There is really no need for Gandara to 2 man FSP, we are waaay stronger

in WvW

Posted by: Rama.6439

Rama.6439

This is totally legal, don’t ask Anet to do anything about it cause they won’t, happened to my server the first week and will probably happen the last week also but we aren’t worried.

Arcubus Balefire – 80 Guardian
Välkyri – 80 Warrior
JQ[Lulz] – Kill fur Thrillz…

in WvW

Posted by: Piscore.6934

Piscore.6934

Vizunah [FR] vs Jade Sea [FR] vs Baruch Bay [SP]

2 vs 1 all the time France vs Spain

I’ve seen a server (Vizunah) that protects the other (Jade Sea) to conquer fortresses of Baruch bay, as a server is already winning (Vizunah), helps the other server of your homeland (Jade Sea).

PD: I hope you understand my bad English.

in WvW

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

When i see Aurora 50+ Serg Getting AQ wall down and Gandara Serge 50+ walk in and take it. then they dnt fight etchother when they are so close and just walk off, i would say that team up. U can flame this as much as u want but ive seen enough to know what a team up is.

If you mean at Quentin Lake yesterday, I was commanding, that was just us ninja’ing, because we are pro like that, you shoulda seen chat after we swept in and took it, everyone was in hysterics.

I urge you to take your tinfoil hat off, and step into the sun.

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

in WvW

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

AG don’t actually team up with Gandara, we’re just bro servers. We’re like Dr Cox and JD, Ash and Gary, Mario and Wario, Rocky and Apollo, Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck, the list is endless. Btw, if you think we actually join together, then you have obiviously not seen the pictures I took while I contested the Gandara overlook for two hours.

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in WvW

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

its legal and it is how Wvw is designed for

arenanet guys said before GW2 release they make it 3 servers and not 2 to balance wvw when there is1 strong server who faceroll everything
so there can be alliances and the 2 lower servers can go both on the higher

thats how they promoted guildwars 2 wvw – but ppl to stupid to have some politic ingame and thats the reason why we have this crappy matchups all over the world

in WvW

Posted by: rhodoc.2381

rhodoc.2381

While we are not even close to teaming up with Gandara, it is something which Anet wants between two losing server.

[VcY] Velocity – Gargamell

in WvW

Posted by: cafard.8953

cafard.8953

Vizunah [FR] vs Jade Sea [FR] vs Baruch Bay [SP]

2 vs 1 all the time France vs Spain

I’ve seen a server (Vizunah) that protects the other (Jade Sea) to conquer fortresses of Baruch bay, as a server is already winning (Vizunah), helps the other server of your homeland (Jade Sea).

PD: I hope you understand my bad English.

Baruch Bay must be the best server this game has ever seen then, if in an organised permanent 2v1 you still tick at +190 and are only 3k behind 2nd place on the thursday.

Seriously mate, i hope you never get double teamed outside of your dreams, because your pride won’t be able to survive it.

Olaf Oakmane [KA]
Save the Bell Choir activity!

in WvW

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

Where is the Justiceman when you need him!?

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

While we are not even close to teaming up with Gandara, it is something which Anet wants between two losing server.

or sometimes when 1st and 2nd team up :>

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

in WvW

Posted by: kale.5102

kale.5102

This happened at Quentin Lake, we were not 50 but 30 ish, catapult user was told to stop shooting, so he turned cata and started to hit the higher hp wall, but splash took down the lowest hp wall by accident.

Our zerg was out numbered by Gandara zerg so there was basicly nothing to do than stand there and laugh it off and continue life.

This happened while AG had a guild group in SM which at the time was controlled by Gandara.

Edit: Like immolator says, it got basicly ninjaed from us because of our mistake.

Seafarer’s Rest
Elementalist: Zoddj – Guardian: Untuva Tunkki

(edited by kale.5102)

in WvW

Posted by: Lutto.8745

Lutto.8745

Making funny jokes between 2 servers becuase we love playaing against eachother and trying to beat eachother dosent mean that we are teaming up.. rather the oppesite, so no we are not teaming up against fsp.

Member of [SoZ] GM of mEIGHT [mEJT]
S1/S2 Legend Engineer @ Gandara EU.

in WvW

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

This thread made my day!

In case you havn’t noticed, Gandara has a 15+ group in AG borderland 24/7, do you know why? Simply because hills is on their side of the spawn, naturally they’ll go for that all the time to keep it, as it’s the keep that’s the easiest to defend in the entire map. And AG got that advantage on you in your borderland, just that we dont have that type of coverage.

But to say AG teams up on FSP with Gandara, biggest bullkitten I’ve seen here on the forums in a looong time!

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Veteran Oakheart.4035

Veteran Oakheart.4035

Oh, i’ve got a word that would explain the situation you’re in ATM, DIPLOMACY, don’t have any ?

Attachments:

Spirit Spammer Joe – Legend x2 (S1) ~ GW 2005-2007 best gaming experience~
www.youtube.com/user/stephnbf
www.twitch.tv/veteran_oakheart

(edited by Veteran Oakheart.4035)

in WvW

Posted by: KyreneZA.8617

KyreneZA.8617

Perhaps FSP just really sucks that much this matchup? :shrugs:

Recently returned to…
Aurora Glade some random MegaServer™, always being asked to volunteer for that buff…
Ranger | Necromancer | Warrior | Engineer | Thief

in WvW

Posted by: Simonoly.4352

Simonoly.4352

Most erroneous accusation of coordinated double teaming I think I’ve ever seen. But I still love that this thread exists.

Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Shonie.5297

Shonie.5297

It’s probably not legal and the offenders should be put in jail. =p

~Tarnished Coast~

in WvW

Posted by: Typhus.3502

Typhus.3502

Double-teaming happens in every zone on t1. Taking waypointed and heavily fortified keeps would be a lot harder without it.

[TW] Pumped

in WvW

Posted by: Kiro.3164

Kiro.3164

Its not illegal, just really dishonorable.

Main: Lv80 Thief
Alts: Lv80 Necromancer, Lv80 Mesmer
[GoF] Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

It is actually a very good thing to see happening. In the current state of unbalanced matchups, this is the only way that we might see some even scores.

For example, in NA gold, next week we see JQ vs TC vs Mag. There is no competition there and the match is already determined before it starts. TC and Mag would be smart to team up against JQ. Its the only way there might be an interesting matchup.

Then again, everyone except ANET knew the gold league would be a fail before it started.

in WvW

Posted by: Caliban.3176

Caliban.3176

Ive heard romors that Gandara and Aurora Glade are teaming up against Far Shiverpeak, and what ive seen so far this has to be true.

Both have proven to talk about this in the forums.

Is this not struggeling against some principles as we are in the 1 st seasson of the WvW .

U guys wanted people to play more WvW but when server goes togheter against 1 then this game is just not even worth playing. At least not WvW.

Sad day in my gw2 experience.

They even used ure forums to talk about the 2v1 team up -.-
Team up thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/matchups/FSP-vs-Gandalf-Schwarzenegger-vs-Apollo-Glade

Pitty

Did he lose a bet or something?

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
7.2k+ hours played on Minesweeper

in WvW

Posted by: RiWiJo.7502

RiWiJo.7502

Its not illegal, just really dishonorable.

Not illegal or dishonorable, but just the way it was designed. Diplomacy can take many forms, from bribery, coercion to self interest. Whoever is best at it will get the ally.

in WvW

Posted by: Belfagor Diabolos.1940

Belfagor Diabolos.1940

We ( FSP ) are the “weakest” ( we have the lowest coverage ) server in this matchup. So its not surprise for me so AG and Gandara attacking us to get the easiest points… Everyone will do this same ( including FSP ) …. I don’t see any reason to think about double teaming … and this – “…That image…..double-teaming of FSP confirmed! bwahahahahahahahahaaaaaa….” was just a joke, looks like not everyone have a sense of humor ….
Have a nice day, enjoy the game and stop complaining

Far Shiverpeaks [EU]

(edited by Belfagor Diabolos.1940)

in WvW

Posted by: Master of Timespace.2548

Master of Timespace.2548

Yep, it is true. Deal with it.
-Gandaran thief.

? <(^-^><)>^-^)> <(^-^)> ?

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Call in the lawyers quick……

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in WvW

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

this is more of what’s actually happening

Apollo:AG
Rocky:Gandara
FSP: referee

Attachments:

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in WvW

Posted by: Black Guinevere.4859

Black Guinevere.4859

AHAHHAHAHaHHahHahHahHah

Can’t stop laughing about this, i’m sure pretty much anyone in your server is laughing at you aswell for this ridiculous accusations :p
You were the weakest and yout stuff is always T0 with noone defending = You are the #1 target for a zerg looking for points per tick.