2013 - BG-Kain-TC

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Just loading the game up again, but wanted to send a final thanks to both BG and TC.

BG – best of luck to your server in the coming battle. I wish you well and will cheer you on up there. It was good to see Icoa again, had some great run ins with HB, and you server has so many more guilds. I hope you all do well, even got to battle agg a couple times, and that was fun.

TC – Your entire server is full of awesome. Retain that, and hopefully it can spread like fire across the tiers like pay it forward. You guys also have some amazingly talented players, who I question wtf just did that – starting with Sam (was my first encounter). I believe TC will hold a strong wvw future. Your guilds, and talent run deep, but no other server has the same strength of unity I’ve ever seen. At any moment you seem to be able to unite and call army’s big enough to crush people in minutes if you want. Among another notable is a mesmer I had the challenge of battling more than a few times, the way/style he fought reminded me of a friend I ran with briefly. Had plenty of good battles, even the camps seemed to hold some fun when the mood called for it. I hope to see you guys soon.

All the best to both of your servers in your coming week,
~X [RE]

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

(edited by Hexin.5603)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

I miss this matchup already…

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

Go BG and TC! You guys are doing great, keep it up! TC we are currently working on making room for your return. See you next week hopefully

TC

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: SpitfireXD.3865

SpitfireXD.3865

T^T BG leaves for t1, TC leaves for t3…i thought we were 4EVA?!!!

Dunois [Agg] Aggression
Elementalist/Mesmer of Eredon Terrace

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

We can still come here to hang out with each other

And we do hope to be back up to T2 next week with Kain again. T3 isn’t very fun or exciting at all

NAGA|TC

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

I’ve been really disappointed with the trash talk just in the first 3 pages of the T1 match thread. Some real kittens out there :/

(I actually said kittens. No censorship here!)

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

I’ve been really disappointed with the trash talk just in the first 3 pages of the T1 match thread. Some real kittens out there :/

Yeah I hear you…

I think it would be fantastic if ANet could create a “special” Tier that permanently included SoR, Mags, and either FA or DB. I’m pretty sure they would enjoy each others company on the Forums.

NAGA|TC

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: IomegadriveOne.5291

IomegadriveOne.5291

BG is used to this when we were first in T1 with SBI and JQQ. But this time instead of them doing a legit 2v1 for 2 weeks straight, they are just bickering with each other. As far as I see BG couldn’t give several kittens at this point.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: katanah.8431

katanah.8431

Missing ya all =) Even getting smashed and rolled etc it was so much more fun and the thread was always great. Hoping we see you again soon and GL in the the new matchups!

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Hydrophidian.4319

Hydrophidian.4319

Blackgate & Kaineng: I’m rootin’ for ya both! Go go!

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ethan Mccloud.3218

Ethan Mccloud.3218

Gwen here for a update close out.

Sorry its been awhile in posting but had pressing matters.

Just wanted to send out a hearty Thankyou to KAin and BG . You Guys an Gals are awesome . This is the first time in 2 weeks i never bother to check the scores .. Already knew the outcome but it never mattered. The Fights on all the Borderlands have been Epic . {TSF} has enjoyed ever encounter that was thrown at us . Was going to start naming All the Great Guilds that put up such an awesome Fight but feared i might leave out the ones that did alot of wrecking around the clock. You know who u are an most of us with Armour repair bills KNOW YOU TOO.

Like to send out an apology to the Bg gaurdian i danced on in the TCBL (Why you chased me from the Ruins all the way to the skitt cave ill never know . i do know that my guildie thief decided to aid me an met us in the cave to stop u. My dance was out of frustration an anger but i see now that was wrong . You were hunting and simply do what hunters do . I broke rule number 2 an danced on the body that i had no hand in killin. For that im Sorry.

Secondly to kain , In an attempt to take one of your towers on my mes, One of your vet gaurds some how knocked me thur your gate . I saw plenty of kain folks and im sure they thought i was glitching . I was so stunned that happened that better judgement left me for a few seconds an i decided to run around evadeing folks in stead of doing the honnorable thing and either die or jump over the side. Self preservation /adrenlin / an Panic played a hugh part in the lack of any real decision i made. most of you hardcore players will understand that. The good news is that no tower was flipped because of said error?glitch? or just plain freak accident. So if you were there .. thats what happened.

I am going to miss all those epic battles but rest assure we shall all meet again either in this tier or the next. Until Then i only ask that you take this Experience of great Sportsmanship and Awesome attitudes And keep spreading them Forward . The Only Difference Between TC an all other Server’s is The name only . People are what makes the difference and i’ve witness first hand that all the Servers have The people to Out shine any negativity. Deep down we all know it .
so until we meet again . ROCK ON
Gwen Out

Gwen
Tarnish Coast Defender
Proud Member OF “TSF” The Shining Force.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: crystal.5930

crystal.5930

Blackgate & Kaineng: I’m rootin’ for ya both! Go go!

Seconded. Go, go, go!

Chosovi Rose, Thomas Thorn, Crystalbrier, Bracken Farstone, Crassul, on Tarnished Coast
“Worshipping nonsense and imagination” — Hayden Herrera (paraphrased)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

-Cry’s his eyes out-

I want to come back!

I can’t decide if I should post in this thread or the TC one. Depends on if Jayne gives me permission. I promise I’ll be a good BG bad boy. Wait…

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: RoninDB.9540

RoninDB.9540

You need to stop being baited my friend when they post about their loot bags, just smile because I am sure Icoa got 2x that amount. SoR is trying to get you into a forum war and you are letting them. You are better then that. Use some of Jayne’s pro forum tactics – and when they show loot bags, offer them cookies!

Zero Negative [ZN]
Public Relations/Inter-Guild Relations Officer
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

JaredKincade.9761

I know, I know…hey some of us have strengths and weaknesses right? Well….there you go.

I have sworn off that thread for good though, only unicorns and cookies for me from now on (I made myself by editing my last post, now if I post in there I’ll be a total kitten) lol

On another note, I wanted to give you guilds on TC and Kain some props. Sure JQ and SOR have some great great guilds. Honestly though they are not THAT much more tougher (sorry thats not correct grammer) than your servers best guilds. They have more numbers, they have more militia (I guess I’m supposed to say that instead of PuGs now) but if you guys could set up true GvG with the same numbers, Rise, or RE or WM or Pink and others would give, I think, many of the guilds up here a run for their money. I wish we had that in GW2, but it would probably just make the trolling worse lol.

My point is, big servers and big guilds like to talk big, but I think the ability of the guilds across many servers are a lot closer than many people would like you to believe.

I am also totally maybe not drinking.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

I am also totally maybe not drinking.

Totally bestest awesome line right there!

…of course you know this also means you get Lohan

NAGA|TC

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Inprognito.9487

Inprognito.9487

I did make the title have 4-EVA but the forum moderators must have changed it because I didn’t.

Monstrosadus
Talons [BT]
http://www.Monstrosadus.com – Monstrosadus now on spotify!

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

I did make the title have 4-EVA but the forum moderators must have changed it because I didn’t.

Maybe it confused the Mods because they thought you were dedicating the thread to CC Eva?

NAGA|TC

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Kyo.6180

Kyo.6180

wow i’m surprise that this thread is still alive

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ninya.3942

Ninya.3942

Of course it is, it’s too awesome to die :o

Elementalist Class Lead
Rethesis [RE] – Tarnished Coast
http://rethesis.com/

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

-Cry’s his eyes out-

I want to come back!

I can’t decide if I should post in this thread or the TC one. Depends on if Jayne gives me permission. I promise I’ll be a good BG bad boy. Wait…

There, there dear .. remember a couple pages back in this thread you went to rehab, got it all out and came out the other side?

You can do it!

Just stock up on cookies and hug the grumpy out of the ones that need it.

If that fails, use the basic replies to perceived slights:

1. Wow, I never looked at it that way!
2. Congratulations! That’s awesome!
3. We’ll just respectfully have to agree to disagree.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: IomegadriveOne.5291

IomegadriveOne.5291

We can have a party at my place!

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

To go from this Thread to a poster bragging about his “PvP Prowess” ganking our PvE players in a JP…

I really miss you guys

NAGA|TC

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

RoninDB.9540

I miss the Bad Boys of Blackgate. And the cute KN people

Zero Negative [ZN]
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

To go from this Thread to a poster bragging about his “PvP Prowess” ganking our PvE players in a JP…

I really miss you guys

Excuse me I was complimenting TC on their PvP prowess. Maybe you should guest on one of the other servers so you can hold hands and throw roses at each other.

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

JaredKincade.9761

-Cry’s his eyes out-

I want to come back!

There, there dear .. remember a couple pages back in this thread you went to rehab, got it all out and came out the other side?

You can do it!

Just stock up on cookies and hug the grumpy out of the ones that need it.

If that fails, use the basic replies to perceived slights:

1. Wow, I never looked at it that way!
2. Congratulations! That’s awesome!
3. We’ll just respectfully have to agree to disagree.

Its true Jayne, its true. I fell off the wagon, and hit hard. Its ok, I’m swearing off the hard stuff. Oh btw, did you see our guild’s vid of reset night? Its posted on that other thread…you know the one I mean…

I’m the tiny asuran leading during the first wipe. I do a little flip right at the beginning lol.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

I really miss you guys

Excuse me I was complimenting TC on their PvP prowess. Maybe you should guest on one of the other servers so you can hold hands and throw roses at each other.

Ooooh. Great idea. I could only improve upon it by suggesting we all get naked and dance in the moonlight throwing roses at each other! It would be like a costume ball, only without costumes..and roses! If I were an Anet dev I would implement this!

TC

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

I miss the Bad Boys of Blackgate. And the cute KN people

Sadly the fortunes of war have torn us apart. Until we meet again then

TC

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

RoninDB.9540

Please put me down to guest for either BG or KN if you ever need an extra necro for anything I would love to hang with all of you.

Zero Negative [ZN]
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Please put me down to guest for either BG or KN if you ever need an extra necro for anything I would love to hang with all of you.

Lol you should have come out with me and Pot when we were farting around on our baby necros

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: appledainty.8127

appledainty.8127

KH/DOLY will be hosting a St. Patrick’s Day keg brawl. Once I sort the details with Typhor, anyone who wants to attend will be welcome.

I would also consider doing a yak parade in PVE

Ellehnia – Mad Pirate Ranger
Team Dolyak [KH]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

JaredKincade.9761

TC! I feel for you guys. If you had been able to hold off FA from Tier 2 for just one more week, you two could be feeding off the SoS high ranking.

As it stands now, its gonna be a tough fight to get back up to Tier 2’s rating, but I know you guys can pull it off. :P

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

It’s not a huge deal. It’s nice to get alot of our pve folks in to finish their legendaries and most of them seem excited and want to come back. We can just ride this momentum straight back into tier 2. I think alot of us miss the competition though. Tier 2 and Tier 1 are just light years ahead in tactics and open field strategy and this should be a lesson to anyone who is in tier 1 or 2 and would even consider dropping down on purpose… you will probably get bored fast.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Tier 2 and Tier 1 are just light years ahead in tactics and open field strategy and this should be a lesson to anyone who is in tier 1 or 2 and would even consider dropping down on purpose… you will probably get bored fast.

I wouldn’t say that is completely true. [AoN] from DB is really strong, and I wouldn’t be surprised if there are at least a few other DB and Mags WvW Guilds that are also really tactically strong – it’s just they are either taking the week off against the “Zombie Horde” or their tactical strengths are in the 5-15 player group range.

What I would say is T2 offers a lot more tactical variety than T3 (at least our current match-up). There are a lot of large group strategies you just simply can’t pull off with the average player-base of a T3.

NAGA|TC

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

Tier 2 and Tier 1 are just light years ahead in tactics and open field strategy and this should be a lesson to anyone who is in tier 1 or 2 and would even consider dropping down on purpose… you will probably get bored fast.

I wouldn’t say that is completely true. [AoN] from DB is really strong, and I wouldn’t be surprised if there are at least a few other DB and Mags WvW Guilds that are also really tactically strong – it’s just they are either taking the week off against the “Zombie Horde” or their tactical strengths are in the 5-15 player group range.

What I would say is T2 offers a lot more tactical variety than T3 (at least our current match-up). There are a lot of large group strategies you just simply can’t pull off with the average player-base of a T3.

Well the proof is on the field. DB reminds me alot of TC when we we’re in T3 so its not as if they can’t learn. They certainly field alot of people and they have a really great understanding of defensive siege but we have yet to really be challenged by any guild on any map.

I’m just one person in one guild so others may disagree, but once you have had a taste of matching against really good guilds its hard to take a step back and just stand outside of a gate with rams anymore. As for AoN, I don’t think I’ve seen them yet. Not sure if PiNK has when I wasn’t around.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Ketharius.9018

People need to realize that battles at higher tiers involve a lot of skill and coordination, not just numbers. It’s a whole different ball game, we’ll take all the insults in T3, but it won’t change us or phase us. We came here hoping to help T3 muster up the force to take on other servers that’ll fall down to T3, but this thread turned into a giant insult fest besides few key posters that diverted helpful TCers from actually posting what they originally hope to post. It’s a sad tale, but we’ll live through it. Although. DB has been showing so much potential and are going to be a force to be reckoned with.

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Inprognito.9487

Inprognito.9487

There really is nothing you can do about Mags in the forums. They are angry people. I’m really glad though this thread is still alive! I can’t wait til TC is back up in t2!

Monstrosadus
Talons [BT]
http://www.Monstrosadus.com – Monstrosadus now on spotify!

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

JaredKincade.9761

I’m looking forward to it too. There is a major shake up in the rankings in the works. Kain may pull up to Tier 1 in a week and a half if things continue down the road they are on.

It kinda depends on where SOS stops its freefall. If its in Tier 2, TC will have to beat FA back to get it. If its top spot in tier 3 then Tier 2 (at least for a week or two) will be SOR, FA and TC. Which I think would be a fun match for you guys.

Anyway, I didn’t want to let this thread get too far down :P

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

SoS will fall next week to at least T3, they have lost so many guilds and are constantly hurting on their own borderland.

I hope SoR doesn’t crumble but being the small man between BG and JQ in a very static tier will be tough. I hope they don’t go the same way as SoS.

FA should be a T2 mainstay, their NA has gotten really strong with the recent transfers, easily comparable to the kind of NA BG was putting up after the SoS guilds joined. They have people in all maps all the time and enough people to wipe 20 times and still keep coming.

Honestly TC is going to have to make some ground on FA during oceanic/SEA to do well in T2 now. However FA/Kain/TC should be the standard T2 now, which I am pretty happy with so long as FA learns to behave on forums.

I’d really rather Kain didnt swap with SoR in T1. T2 is a real challenge for the numbers we have and in T1 WM wont be able to rock the map in their timezone.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: stwg.7589

stwg.7589

hey i really like all you guys on TC and KN, great job on your success this week! it feels like so many forum warriors on the T1 forums.
you guys stay classy

Dr Shroomi

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Ketharius.9018

Never Forget.

BG – Kain – TC 2013

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Silke.1695

Silke.1695

It is fantastic watching all our matches this week!
I’m so proud of you folks on BG. It’s kind of like watching your hard kitten big brother compete and really shine. I’m filled with a mixture of pride for the prowess and a bit of hunger to go up against him. Filial rivalry is something I am sure many here are familiar with.

and TC… Holy Guacamole’! Can’t wait to ~hug~ the stuffins outta you when you get home. I think of you folks as my sister that went off to Uni and aced your Graduate school exams! Those DB and Mag naughty boys didn’t try to touch your cookies did they? ~grr~

To FA, mad respect to your Guilds and militia. You are tough as nails and have knocked the rust from us many many times this week. (Judging from the thread. Sadly, I haven’t been able to play much this week.. work is lame and cuts into my WvW time! (Anet please hire me, so I can do what I love and get paid for it? Pwease??)
Glad to have you folks in the neighborhood and looking forward to more great battles to come.

Toasted Coaster

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Pinkus.2860

Pinkus.2860

Tier 1 is getting all kinds of cray. Can we hold off the hordes of JQ to take out the win? STAY TUNED!

(I get the feeling i’ll be pulling an all nighter tonight to see Beastgate over the line :p)

Pinkus – Webmaster
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
http://www.firstlightgaming.com

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

and TC… Holy Guacamole’! Can’t wait to ~hug~ the stuffins outta you when you get home. I think of you folks as my sister that went off to Uni and aced your Graduate school exams! Those DB and Mag naughty boys didn’t try to touch your cookies did they? ~grr~

Can’t wait either!

I have a big hug all ready for you, too!

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

What say we all have a reunion in Tier 1 in about 4 weeks?

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

I wonder if Kain and TC joined together, would we be able to fight BG and JQ in T1?
I think it would be kind of close. Maybe an idea for the distant future if T2 ever gets really boring.

T2 is really fun at the moment though. Can’t wait to fight you again TC! Most of all I’m hoping TC puts up a fight during NA prime time. We need somebody to make FA scared of committing everything to our Borderland each night. At the moment nobody really worries about SoS.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

I wonder if Kain and TC joined together, would we be able to fight BG and JQ in T1?
I think it would be kind of close. Maybe an idea for the distant future if T2 ever gets really boring.

T2 is really fun at the moment though. Can’t wait to fight you again TC! Most of all I’m hoping TC puts up a fight during NA prime time. We need somebody to make FA scared of committing everything to our Borderland each night. At the moment nobody really worries about SoS.

We always bring it NA Prime!

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

The Week In Review:

Ahhh… I am so thankful this week has almost run its course.

I am as shocked as I can be to award T2 (including FA?!?) the Fluffyhooves Memorial Good Sportmanship Award for best Matchup Thread. (Although I shouldn’t be “too” shocked – Kain you guys were awesome on the Forums this week!)

Blackgate tried to keep T1’s in a good place, but as we know ourselves from experience SoR (and some of BG’s SoS Transfers) have great talent at bringing out other’s “Inner Kittens” so to speak.

I give the T3 Thread the “Les Mis/Moulin Rouge Mash-Up” Award – I laughed, I cried, I’m still not sure what I just experienced and will probably never understand it all… I just hope that in the end I’m better for the experience (and haven’t caught anything contagious and untreatable).

Looking forward to Reset tomorrow – May Bags and Ticks Forever Be In Your Favor!

NAGA|TC

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Bash.7291

Bash.7291

I want this thread back, the other one has too much QQ in it… and not enough D list celebrities.

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Ketharius.9018

Kaineng needs to stop slacking off or we won’t get into T2!

No time for breaks!

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad