2013 - BG-Kain-TC

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Inprognito.9487

Inprognito.9487

This is going to be a fun matchup! Let the forum wars begin!

Monstrosadus
Talons [BT]
http://www.Monstrosadus.com – Monstrosadus now on spotify!

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

Isn’t this a little early?

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

Muahahahahhhaahaha! And so it begins….

Beware what lies behind the gate….

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Muahahahahhhaahaha! And so it begins….

Beware what lies behind the gate….

Good to see you again, dude! Hopefully we’ve improved some from when I was running with you at Bay awhile back – gonna be weird seeing your name in red. xD

Been looking forward to the TC matchup for awhile as well – heard nothing but great things about TC, and we’re honored to be in such prestigious company in this tier.

Didn’t realize this week’s outcome was in doubt… xD

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

(edited by Dhampyr.2104)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Anatolian Turk.4057

Anatolian Turk.4057

We dont drink, we dont eat, we dont sleep. We are machine, programmed for one purpose – to search and destroy. Get your engines ready for 24/7 war!

Honourable Guardian | Desolation
Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Anatolian Turk.4057

Anatolian Turk.4057

On the serious note: I wish all servers the best of luck. As long as we have fun, thats what matters the most. Please keep the thread clean and dont flame or accuse any guild or server for wrong doings. Take care all. Peace

Honourable Guardian | Desolation
Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

No forum wars please! They get tiresome fast.

You all seem much more fun than Maguuma though! And there will be Dolyaks!

GL to all. See you at reset…eventually…

TC

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jeda.5209

Jeda.5209

Oh nooo, we up against the ultimate role players. Be friendly to our dolyaks.

Sea of Sorrows

(Bronze Soldier)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Tobias Steele.2071

Tobias Steele.2071

My tips: blackgate to win na and euro, keineng to win oceanic and sea. Tc to struggle against the endless numbers and zerging.

Entropy, Class lead Necromancer.
Tarnished Coast.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: skinnyb.5920

skinnyb.5920

Sooo glad we’re fighting BG again instead of getting stuck with SoR.

Those future matchups had me worried before the reset cancellation.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Kranky.8231

Kranky.8231

I’m really looking forward to this match up. TC have fought BG a fair few times recently, they have the wood on us and we know what to expect. Kaineng are either a T1 or T2 server for sure, we will have to wait and see.

The times when TC and Kaineng have good fights might be a bit limited because of the different coverage our servers have but when we both have decent coverage I am sure the fights will be a lot of fun.

Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: RoninDB.9540

RoninDB.9540

Oh Jeda and Tobias! So happy to have you come to Tier 2 we look forward to honorable battles and a lot I fun. So happy you are all ready for the reset and are looking forward to a great week a well. Did you bring the cookies?

Do you have any official naked score posters over there, if not we can provide naked ones, as well as ones with Gary Busey and a third rate celebrity of your choice how about Leif Garret? Think that over and let us know

Zero Negative [ZN]
Public Relations/Inter-Guild Relations Officer
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

Didn’t realize this week’s outcome was in doubt… xD

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA can predict the matchups with pretty good accuracy by maybe Monday or Tuesday, if you didn’t know. It’s early for a thread. RE has gained a lot of forum warriors, what happened to littlefeather?

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jeda.5209

Jeda.5209

Ardon and RoninDB
Sorry not into naked skin. I’m a sylvari. I can provide naked leaves score updates if needed.

Sea of Sorrows

(Bronze Soldier)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: fishergrip.4082

fishergrip.4082

I’ll be very surprised if Kaineng beats BG. I’d be slightly less surprised if TC beats Kaineng. I foresee Kaineng being in T2 for a long time.

Maid Of The Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: OutspokenAardvark.9781

OutspokenAardvark.9781

Can’t wait for this matchup!

Rhyme – Commander
[DIS] Dissentient – http://dissentient.org
[TC] Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Dear Kaineng,

Not sure what you’ve experienced with other match threads, but I think you’ll enjoy the TC/BG matchup on the forums. Our players (and BG’s players) are mature and respectful, and we hope you bring that same mentality into this week’s match. It makes for an overall pleasant week .. for an example of how fun a match thread can be, go here:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Feb-1st-BG-TC-FA

Looking forward to meeting out on the battlefield!

And you do realize the new guys have to buy the cookies, right?

Love,

TC

L’enfer, c’est les autres

(edited by Jayne.9251)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Dear BG,

Open up a can of kittens on Kain. They need to be humbled a bit.

[SU]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

My only wish is that TC/BG recognizes who our obvious forum warriors are and ignores them early on. The rest of us are pleasant. Give us a chance, be constructive. Kain, be ready to learn some hard lessons.

TC has always been one of my favorite servers to read about. This is gonna be good! I do hope we are stuck in bottom T2 for awhile as I miss my red side of the map so very dearly. All this blue has been so very un-Kaineng. The green even moreso.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

My only wish is that TC/BG recognizes who our obvious forum warriors are and ignores them early on. The rest of us are pleasant. Give us a chance, be constructive. Kain, be ready to learn some hard lessons..

Well you have to go and pick a d-list celebrity to help wrangle those folks This week TC had the “help” of Gary Busey .. next week I think we’re getting Paris Hilton (god help us!) …

Here’s a photo from Commander Gary Busey about to head off to the centaur camps on the BL.

Attachments:

(edited by Jayne.9251)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Kaineng have gone way too far… Your ascension ends here!
To get to the T1 you need to cross the Blackgate and YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

Dear BG,

Open up a can of kittens on Kain. They need to be humbled a bit.

Please nobody take the bait. This guy spent all last week turning the Kain/Mag/DB threads into kitten-flinging contests.

Here’s hoping this weeks thread will be civil and drama free.

Eagerly anticipating BG ruining us on opening night. If last weeks match taught me anything it is that opening night is Kain’s weakest point, and now against servers with good coverage I think we will have to really struggle to catch back up in scores.

Lets have a good fight.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Kaineng have gone way too far… Your ascension ends here!
To get to the T1 you need to cross the Blackgate and YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!

… but I brought cookies

Attachments:

love,

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: GreyFreeman.2516

GreyFreeman.2516

We dont drink, we dont eat, we dont sleep. We are machine, programmed for one purpose – to search and destroy. Get your engines ready for 24/7 war!

Would it be cool if we did more like 18/5? We really don’t have that kind of coverage and I’m sure we want it to be fun for everyone. :-)

[TC][HFC] Aedin
“Hopeless? Why, very well!
But a man does not fight merely to win!”

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

RoninDB.9540

A Warning to the nice girls of KN:

One day, you will be all hanging with your dolyak, upgrading your tower, maybe running some supplies to your keep or tower… when a BG zerg of Bad Boys is going to come rolling up on you. They will have their big ballistas, and their scruffy hair, maybe an eye patch or a pirate hat. They will wink at you, wave, maybe do a bow, all to get your guard down. Then they are going to ask you to come back to their keep, so you can see their superior flame ram. Flattered, you roll on over to BG’s keep, in the desolated swamp lands… and as you go in… you will be slaughtered by their superior arrow cart. As you lay dying, in the doorway, they will swagger up to you, all hotness, give you that smirk you know so well and say… “Nice loot bags baby, you need to be on your way.” And as you waypoint back to your keep, heart broken, body bleeding, you will have grow a tad bit wiser and a little loot bag lighter.

Or, that could just be what Pot did to me.

Zero Negative [ZN]
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Inprognito.9487

One day, you will be all hanging with your dolyak, upgrading your tower, maybe running some supplies to your keep or tower… when a BG zerg of Bad Boys is going to come rolling up on you. They will have their big ballistas, and their scruffy hair, maybe an eye patch or a pirate hat. They will wink at you, wave, maybe do a bow, all to get your guard down. Then they are going to ask you to come back to their keep, so you can see their superior flame ram. Flattered, you roll on over to BG’s keep, in the desolated swamp lands… and as you go in… you will be slaughtered by their superior arrow cart. As you lay dying, in the doorway, they will swagger up to you, all hotness, give you that smirk you know so well and say… “Nice loot bags baby, you need to be on your way.” And as you waypoint back to your keep, heart broken, body bleeding, you will have grow a tad bit wiser and a little loot bag lighter.

Love this!!

Monstrosadus
Talons [BT]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Keep your private fantasies off the forums j/k

But seriously, if you were there for the affectionally named Durios Slaughter, how can I make it up to you? =)

BeeGee
Beast mode

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Hydrophidian.4319

Hydrophidian.4319

Attn: Blackgate and Kaineng servers!

I respectfully request that you both select a d-list and/or trainwreck celebrity to represent your server this week.

Warning: if you don’t select one, I will take… liberties.

You don’t want that.

TC currently has Paris Hilton and Lindsey Lohan locked in a 10′×10′ room with a quart of Jack Daniels. Whichever one emerges alive will probably be who we go with.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

RoninDB.9540

Pot – you cannot make up for the durios slaughter when you keep affectionately calling it that!!! :P

Zero Negative [ZN]
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

SHAKA ZULU.3128

I vote John Stamos or Flava Flav.

love,

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Oh you know it will get crazy with Flava!

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

pot.6805

Pot – you cannot make up for the durios slaughter when you keep affectionately calling it that!!! :P

Okay, okay! It will now be known as that “day we shall never speak of again”!

BeeGee
Beast mode

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

RoninDB.9540

John Stamos would be some kind of cuteness to the board, and yogurt. Yogurt is important.

Zero Negative [ZN]
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

My vote is Flavor Flav – he has a kid named Karma. How much more GW2 can you get???!

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: alantsui.4906

alantsui.4906

Kaineng can’t move T2 this week, and continue to beat DB and Mag again with very higher scores in T3.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

SHAKA ZULU.3128

My vote is Flavor Flav – he has a kid named Karma. How much more GW2 can you get???!

Don’t tell me I’m going to have to bust out some seriously terrible photoshop skills this week. Brutal.

love,

(edited by SHAKA ZULU.3128)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Hydrophidian.4319

So far, Flava Flav is the clear favorite for Kaineng. And it may be the first time he’s been a clear favorite for anything, so congrats to Flava.

Let’s hear from Blackgate!

Otherwise, you’ll get Hasslehoff, and the Bay Watch jokes will be legion.

(edited by Hydrophidian.4319)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

pot.6805

Can we be Colin Farrell?

BeeGee
Beast mode

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Can we be Colin Farrell?

Can’t tell if dig at Colin Farrell or Pot thinks he is really D-list

love,

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

pot.6805

He ain’t that famous anymore and he is in flop after flop at the box office! lol

BeeGee
Beast mode

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Hydrophidian.4319

He ain’t that famous anymore and he is in flop after flop at the box office! lol

Colin’s not yet plummeted so far that he’s in celebrity reality show territory. Besides, In Bruges was a great flick.

I’ll mark you down as a vote for Hasslehoff.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

pot.6805

I heard that was a good movie, should I check it out? And I actually like Colin Farrell haha. And he fits the BG bad boy image

BeeGee
Beast mode

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: zaniix.9074

zaniix.9074

I think its a clear win-win for Kain no matter what the results..

Now where can I find a giant clock that hangs from a chain. I just hope we do not encounter Brigitte Nielsen…

——Tranquill Rain [CO]——

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Hydrophidian.4319

I heard that was a good movie, should I check it out?

If you like low-key black comedy and great acting, then absolutely.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sender.7958

Sender.7958

I think we need someone who’s career is beyond all hope of redemption then. I vote Steven Seagal. They didn’t even bother getting him for Expendables 2.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Hydrophidian.4319

I think we need someone who’s career is beyond all hope of redemption then. I vote Steven Seagal. They didn’t even bother getting him for Expendables 2.

I hear they tried, but they couldn’t afford to pay both him and his ego, and they wouldn’t add any of the songs from his “hit” album onto the soundtrack.

Excellent choice!

EDIT: Oh. My. God. Seagal has his own aftershave, called ‘Scent of Action’.

Please, please, please Blackgate, adopt Seagal as your mascot for this match-up.

(edited by Hydrophidian.4319)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ninya.3942

Ninya.3942

You guys should take the ghost of Amy Winehouse

Elementalist Class Lead
Rethesis [RE] – Tarnished Coast
http://rethesis.com/

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Inprognito.9487

I vote for the d-list leader of d-listers…… DUSTIN DIAMOND!

Monstrosadus
Talons [BT]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Xinthai.6175

Xinthai.6175

I vote for MaCaulay Culkin for Blackgate.

Captain Giggles – 80 Necromancer
Aurelia Celeste – 80 Mesmer

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Thread, why are you broken .. poke, poke.

There, it’s fixed